Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2172 (isolation #200) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2152, pieguyn wrote:agreed. (also, what you pointed out about him no-killing is part of why I thought he'd be likely to be the one who no-killed in this scenario here)

The difference is I no-killed in that game because it was the absolute safest thing to do. I try to play very safe as scum, as you saw in Pokemon Gen 1 Theme game. That would not be a safe gambit coming from my slot.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2173 (isolation #201) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, think of it this way, you lynch incorrectly toDay, Egg will be much stronger and keeping away from being lynched tomorrow. If Egg was town and I was scum, even if we lynch Egg toDay, you'd lynch me tomorrow. Lynch me toDay, and Egg can potentially talk his way out of a lynch. I can't. If I'm scum, I already lose. Please....lynch Egg toDay.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2176 (isolation #202) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Trojan Horse...MVP.

Also, now that I've basically stated I believe TH is confirmed town, there really is nobody else I could try and lynch tomorrow. If I'm scum, I already lost this game. It's Egg.

Bins knows my play. We're familiar with each other. She's bitched me out before because of my annoying play. The only reason she was null on me was due to paranoia. She was gut reading me as town. She was one of the more familiar people with my play on this player list.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2177 (isolation #203) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1570, Bins wrote:if boon is town ty for being the only person who truly understands me

Bins....I'm here! You're welcome!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2178 (isolation #204) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1572, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1556, Boonskiies wrote:If I had to guess who was setting Bins [or whoever STD would have RB'd] up, it makes the most sense to be Delta.
Delta wasn't voting Thor Day 1.He was on Trojan Horse, along with Mala. Looking back on that now, it looks as if they are trying hard to save their buddy by making a semi wagon turn into a full on counter wagon. Day 2, Delta was trying hard to protect Malakittens, under the radar.
Delta was pushing for my lynch, which actually picked up near the end of the Day. 3 people were on Delta, Delta was the only one on me, and the rest lynched Mala. Delta makes the most sense as scum. (Unless Bins actually is scum, and legitimately got Roleblocked, but this was an easy setup for scum).

If you replace the word 'Delta' with 'Boons' then you have a reason why I'm just as wary of you if Bins isn't the scum.

Also, this. I believe this helps my town case. Delta is Obvtown...it's coming from the same thought perspective.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2181 (isolation #205) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 878, Egg wrote:So Thor alive Day 2 means:
A) Jason town, Thor town. Thor's eventual flip would confirm Jason.
B) Jason town, Thor scum
C) Thor and Jason scum.

Ok, so we only get info if Thor is town.

If we leave Trojan alive and he's town we get....................probably him lynched later anyway???

Lynching Thor is still too risky.

Fenchurch 3 minutes

In post 881, Egg wrote:I don't give a fuck about town points. I'm not lynching a hider claim

In post 882, Egg wrote:Fenchurch or sthar, vote trojan

I'm just going to go ahead and post Egg's right before Thor lynch conversation...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2182 (isolation #206) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2180, Egg wrote:Boon, Cheet says he wants to work with Pie because Pie is the town read who he has the most experience with and, to put it nicely and in my own terms, she's more logical than someone like you and he's scumreading you.

This is exactly what scum would want to do...like come on...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2184 (isolation #207) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 808, sthar8 wrote:Thor and egg are scum. Lynch thor, profit. Back again later.

Nice, sthar.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2185 (isolation #208) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 879, sthar8 wrote:Fucking vote Thor already, scumbag. Buy yourself some town points.

yeah, Pie...no need to worry about your potential Sthar scum read...LOL. This was right before Egg voted Thor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2186 (isolation #209) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1010, sthar8 wrote:
In post 942, Egg wrote:Sthar, why don't you seem to think there is scum in {Boon/Mala/Vyse}?

Well, I already have two strong scumreads.

Beyond that, Boon is pretty damn town.
Mala and Vyse are just now getting their heads in the game, and I'm willing to give them the space to do that. If they lapse into lurking or otherwise become unreadable we can talk about them.

town are {jason, boon, STD}

scum are {egg, delta}

@pie- you don't think that Egg wouldn't be tempted to jump Thor's obviously sinking ship to be a part of an otherwise all-town wagon? Even under pressure, when he knew that he was visibly active at deadline?

Damn, Sthar...you were on your game this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2187 (isolation #210) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1253, sthar8 wrote:
In post 1223, Save The Dragons wrote:sthar8 old buddy old pal ol' chum

In post 1152, Save The Dragons wrote:I don't actually see a strong case on Egg by you, can you clarify (or point me to) your case?

OK so

1. Egg spent day1 making easy wagon pushes, but his reads didn't evolve with new information or change with pushback, except to get ignored in favor of more likely wagons.

2. bullshit semantics intentionally frustrating arguments

3. Defense of Thor, mostly for bullshit claim reasons that were unevenly applied to jason

4. no scumhunting

5. "I wouldn't hammer a buddy to get townread" -Egg "Egg can't be scum, he hammered Thor"- pie

6. His lynch pool today are two proficiency lynches and a lurker push. On day 2. After a scumflip.

7. Hard defense of delta for shitty reasons after a scumflip. He's either protecting his buddy or trying to look like he's protecting his buddy.

I've been functionally mobile for four days, so no links. If you need specifics, ask please.

In post 1246, Egg wrote:Is it too late to lynch Boon?

Holy opportunism.

This was one of Sthar's earlier Egg cases.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2188 (isolation #211) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just bringing all of ScumEgg's cases together...good job Sthar.

Spoiler:
In post 1786, sthar8 wrote:Before someone calls me out on it, I'm cherrypicking posts as evidence. There are more examples of all of these, and if you can't find them I can help you out.

Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start:

In post 93, Egg wrote:Mala, what is your read on Thor?

This is cute. Scum are always more careful about how they interact with their partners. This reads as forced interaction with both of them, and forcing them to interact with each other. Not strong.

In post 517, Egg wrote:Pie can be town, but misguided I think on the Thor vote. I'm not exactly strong town reading Thor, but his style isn't really "work to solve the game". It's more "Guys, I solved the game early Day 1. Now follow me or you're dumb". And that's exactly what he's doing here. Well, to an extent. To be fair, he doesn't seem to be looking for the support the way he normally does and that's the one thing that stands out to me about his play.
Egg's day1 play was very hedgy. Not the 'I dunno what's going on' hedgy, but the 'I'm not sure I want this opinion on record' kind. Here, it's specifically 'hey pie lets be friends, but leave my buddy thor alone. unless he flips, then there was something weird about that guy all along.'

In post 560, Egg wrote:
STD, I never said you were a shitty player. Hell, I really don't think you are. At all. Not sure what gives you that impression either. Either I said something that was taken a way that I didn't mean for it to be taken, or that is just AtE. Also, Thor isn't the only player in this game day that you've pulled the "I'm ending this conversation" card on.

This one is quite good. Egg was pushing the whole 'lets frustrate the hell out of STD and see if it turns him into a viable wagon' angle. He comes in with not-quite-conciliatory statements, puts the blame on STD in a very gaslit fashion, and then drops a couple inflammatory assertions. This is what convinced me on Thor, the emotional manipulation. Egg's playing the shill and they're trying to work STD over.

In post 740, Egg wrote:We need a flashwagon. Everyone not voting needs to change this immediately. If people don't like Boon for today, I'll compromise but this is where I want us to lynch.

Note this is a flashwagon anywhere but Thor.
In post 757, Egg wrote:Fenchurch, the mala vote kind of sucks right now. We are in a deadline compromise situation and mala has no other votes if I'm not mistaken.

Or mala, apparently.

In post 1039, Egg wrote:Sleepykrew, Day 1 no lynches basically makes Day 2 a second Day 1 but with a dead town player in damn near every game where it happens. Do you disagree? Also, Cheet wants to know why Mala isn't in your lynch pool.

There's quite a bit of Egg arguing irrelevant theory like this. Also, I want to point out that my only major hesitation on Egg is that he was happy to push mala day2. I find it hard to believe that someone who had just lost one buddy would be willing to drive the bus over the second one immediately. That is, unless they felt like she was going down regardless and he needed to get some cred off it while he could. Maybe getting roleblocked rattled her?

In post 1096, Egg wrote:Honestly, that looks like a better "Boon is scum" case than "Boon and mala could be buddies" case. It doesn't really change my mind on anything.

But he did spend Day2 trying to get everyone
else
to give him a reason not to vote mala.

In post 1504, Egg wrote:I wanna vote Bins, but six players still need to post

"I wanna vote Bins, but it would look better if someone else pushed it"

In post 1603, Egg wrote:I mean.

STD was the obvious protect and the obvious kill. If you are town, scum probably felt ok killing him because you'd die and we'd lose a power role either way.

OR

You are scum. But would you really kill the guy you're supposed to be protecting? I think yes. Because if he blocks you, it could be incriminating (maybe not because of what we just went through with Bins but still risky). If he blocks someone else, we have confirmed town running around.

I dunno. Lemme do some rereading.

'Can we ignore the fact that jason is an uncountered protective claim and lynch him anyway?'

In post 1742, Egg wrote:Do you disagree? I mean if Jason was getting emotional as a town bodyguard, one successful protect results in his death anyway or one correct lynch ends the game. I don't see any reason why a town bodyguard would resort to swapping out over getting emotional.

'Jason is a robot, and everything he does is scummy. please lynch him'

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2189 (isolation #212) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1797, Egg wrote:Pie's reads have been pretty solid this game. Just sayin'

LOL, he's been buddying Pie all game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2190 (isolation #213) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Haha, reading Sthar's ISO is funny. It's mainly him yelling at Pie the majority of the game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2191 (isolation #214) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, that was that. Egg's scum unless Pie's been duping us all. But she was too hard on Mala's lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2193 (isolation #215) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I feel this was a really good post by Pie, and after searching Pie's ISO, I'm totally convinced she isn't duping us all, haha. Anywho, yeah, she quotes posts by Egg which makes it pretty obvious that Egg's team probably told him to try and mislynch me for a while now.

Spoiler:
In post 749, pieguyn wrote:I'm actually really not happy with Egg on reread. I'm seeing a lot of safe stances, leading questions based around past posts (which I don't like bc stuff like that usually winds up being irrelevant by the time you catch up) and it feels more like he's just trying to go with the flow of the game as opposed to producing relevant content.

the majority of the game, he pushes both Boon and jason as scum and outright claims they might be bussing. I don't buy this at all. it feels more like he's trying to take advantage of the massive shitstorm that was going on the whole time by trying to push one of them as scum.

In post 201, Egg wrote:Boon, my team wants to know some of your reads. They feel you are playing to your scum meta and they don't like that you defended yourself with self meta.
Boon, I kind of agree with my team here. You seem to overdo the "I'm a VI" thing as scum and just kind of roll with it as town. Here, I feel like you are overdoing it.

In post 227, Egg wrote:Boon, Cheet and Tier said your stuff about telling everyone you hammer your strongest town read and stuff is an attempt to look like VI. Not sure why you think I said they know more than I do about your meta? I'm relaying what they said and I asked you what they wanted me to ask you.

here you're claiming you agree with the meta read on Boon. then here

In post 473, Egg wrote:Based on Page 10, I think at least one of Boon/Jason is scum. I don't like how Boon came in all "lol I'm so bad" and Jason seems to have made up his mind far too early that Boon is obvscum. I could see it being a bus. But at the very least, one of these guys is scum.

you call jason scum for calling Boon obvious scum "too early", and this is the first reason you had for jason being scum. the problem I have with this is:

1. jason was pushing Boon ever since early game (). what makes "page 10" "far too early" for this when jason was pushing him for a good portion of the game up until this point?
2. why the hell is jason making up his mind that Boon is obvious scum indicative of him being scum when you share his scum read on Boon? your angle here essentially amounts to calling jason scum entirely for the strength of his read, which is an actual playstyle-related reason.

In post 517, Egg wrote:I get the feeling Boon is intentionally avoiding voting Delta at the bottom of Page 14. Top of the next page doesn't convince me otherwise.

this is referring to ~ . why exactly do you have a problem with Boon not voting Delta here? there's nothing scummy about it and I feel like this is just you stretching for an angle to comment on.

In post 740, Egg wrote:I personally think Thor is town. If he's not, he'll have to either bus or claim an innocent on a buddy at some point which helps town anyway. But basically, I trust him to sort Jason for us and we don't have to risk lynching a power role that way.

what makes you think Thor is town, given everything you've posted up to this point indicates you're suspicious of him?

I also don't believe you really think him claiming an inno on a buddy at whatever point helps town (it doesn't, it just opens the door for a shitton of WIFOM) and I don't believe you believe that last sentence given you just said here

In post 729, Egg wrote:I don't feel great about a new wagon popping up and getting yet another power role claim and I still think Jason is scum anyway.

you don't want a new wagon popping up after seeing Thor's claim - it makes me think this post was just a bullshit throwaway reason for throwing suspicion at jason's claim.

the last point in particular has me really paranoid here. I'm seeing a lot of weak questions directed to Thor (it's pretty apparent if you skim through it), but he never follows through with any of them and instead calls him town near the end of the day, despite not stating any reason at all for town reading read him before. I realize it's shit to point out potential associatives before flips, but regardless, this is more a point towards Egg scum either way.

In post 706, Thor665 wrote:
In post 704, pieguyn wrote:
In post 686, Thor665 wrote:The real suggestion is keeping him alive up until massclaim time/another defensive role, yeah?

yes

and part of the reason you're scum is because town-you would realize how fucking basic this is instead of ignoring it

You're ignoring the more pertinent information I discussed with you to debate meaningless gak.

this post also comes off disingenuous as fuck. he's essentially attempting to discredit my argument just because "lol you ignored the rest of my wall" - especially when what he's saying isn't even true, the rest was just all specifics re: jason and it's theoretically sound to not lynch jason
regardless
of what your read on him is after bodyguard claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2194 (isolation #216) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 953, pieguyn wrote:
In post 932, SleepyKrew wrote:(also, not hammering there and then a later Thor scumflip would've been pretty damning)

this is one of the reasons she thinks Boon is town, since Boon is known for lolquickhammering in most of his games; ergo, Boon-scum NOT hammering would be stupid. he wouldn't be able to get away with not hammering since everyone would figure it out and place him under scrutiny for it. on the other hand, Boon-town does whatever the hell he wants, so it makes more sense.

it's the opposite of Egg, who she thinks is town specifically bc
he's the type of player who she thinks could get away with letting it go to a no lynch as scum.

she also thinks Boon is acting a lot like late game in Drawn on Arrival, so there's meta reasons behind it.

You not hammering and let it go would have been scummy. People would have caught you, as you are the type who
could
get away. Also, again, I could have hammered there, and like this post says, the fact that I didn't hammer it should get me town points. I would have bussed the fuck out of Thor if I were scum with him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2196 (isolation #217) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1096, Egg wrote:Honestly, that looks like a better "Boon is scum" case than "Boon and mala could be buddies" case. It doesn't really change my mind on anything.

This was in response to Pie saying mala and I could be buddies, and her asking Egg if he we join in on the mala case.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2198 (isolation #218) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Seriously...is that all you got out of that...god damn, Pie. Just read over stuff...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2199 (isolation #219) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, it's pretty damn obvious that I'd be the obvious mislynch to go for too...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2200 (isolation #220) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2197, pieguyn wrote:also I still don't find you claiming "I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS AS SCUM" convincing

as I said, I think you're explicitly playing to the exact opposite of your scum meta here

I don't have a scum meta.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2202 (isolation #221) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just fucking read the Egg cases, Pie. And get that stick out of you butt, and just open your eyes for a second. The only reason you are voting me is because of you being paranoid. You've never played with TownBoon before this, and it's throwing you off.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2203 (isolation #222) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, it makes MUCH more sense to lynch Egg toDay than me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2204 (isolation #223) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

As stated earlier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2205 (isolation #224) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Egg will talk you out of lynching him tomorrow, I guarantee it. You will take advantage of that doubt in your town reads...and he'll be able to convince you. If I was scum, I wouldn't be able to fucking convince you to vote anyone else...I JUST FUCKING CLEARED EVERYONE. GOD DAMN PIE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2206 (isolation #225) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2205, Boonskiies wrote:Egg will talk you out of lynching him tomorrow, I guarantee it. You will take advantage of that doubt in your town reads...and he'll be able to convince you. If I was scum, I wouldn't be able to fucking convince you to vote anyone else...I JUST FUCKING CLEARED EVERYONE. GOD DAMN PIE.

you
he.

And yes, this is me saying you'll be alive if you lynch me tomorrow, because Egg would be stupid to kill you in the night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2207 (isolation #226) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If I'm scum, I've already fucking lost this game. JUST LYNCH EGG. There's far more cases on Egg being scum. To be honest, I actually don't even know what the case is on me besides potential POE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2208 (isolation #227) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I want to be alive in the endgame...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2209 (isolation #228) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, you can't just fucking say everytime that I'm playing to the exact opposite of my scum meta. If I ALWAYS play to the exact opposite of my scum meta, it's not my fucking scum meta.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2210 (isolation #229) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't even know what the fuck you think my scum meta is!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2211 (isolation #230) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, funny story...I don't cuss in person. Like ever.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2214 (isolation #231) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2213, Egg wrote:Boon, saying that pushing your lynch if I was scum is the best move is BS. You and I are the clear 1v1 here and if I was scum I'm smart enough to realize I'd be dumb. Casting doubt on obvtowns like sthar, Trojan, and Delta would make more sense.

Boon wrote: I want to be alive in the endgame...

Neither you or I is getting that or should want it as town. Should this game get to LYLO *knock on wood*, we are both lynch targets. I don't want to get lynched in LYLO so I'd kind of like to be dead before that. I'd be upset if you made it that far as well although that's mostly because if you are town I have to break out my tinfoil hat to figure out who is scum so it pretty much has to be you.

This right here shows why he is scum and needs to be lynched. We need to wait for everyone else before this goes anywhere.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2215 (isolation #232) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

He just stated he implies that I'm going to flip town. I didn't mean I want to make it to Lylo. I want to end the game here toDay. Also, he's keeping it open so he can lynch people tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2218 (isolation #233) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2174, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 2164, Egg wrote:
-Trojan. Reasoning for your vote.

Let me quote one of my earlier posts:

In post 1791, Trojan Horse wrote:Alright, let me take a shot at this.

I'm going to make a (probably stupid) assumption, and guess that scum would not have bussed each other during day 2. (Unless both scum came under pressure; then they'd pretty much have no choice but to do some bussing.) It would've been a risky move, with one scum lynched Day 1; top priority is keeping both remaining scum alive. They could do some bussing later, but not right then.

Under my horrible assumption, pie, SK, and Egg are all town. (I'm not counting sthar here, who fought against Mala's lynch until right before she claimed.) Let's also assume jason/Zach is scum, due to play balance and all that. That leaves Boon, sthar, and Delta.

I still think that scum would've tried as best they could to avoid a scumlynch during day 2. However, looking back at that day, I see that Mala already had 3 votes when Egg voted for her, and I had already said that I might be a 4th. Perhaps Egg's vote wasn't a bus, but an attempt to avoid suspicion himself.

There was also the fact that Mala called both Delta and Egg likely scum, and then voted for Delta. Considering the danger Mala was in at that point, I don't think she would've said that she had a solid townread on her scummate. That would just be setting up her scummate to be lynched as well. (So, Boon is probably not the last scum.) But calling her scummate a likely scum, while going for someone else... that makes total sense.

I could dig up some more things, but really, it's a general scumvibe I get from Egg's iso. (Oversoul is saying the same thing.) And since I no longer think Egg's vote of Mala is evidence that Egg is town, I think Egg is the likeliest to be scum.

This would be consistent with when he jumped onto Thor as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2222 (isolation #234) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2219, Egg wrote:
In post 2217, Trojan Horse wrote:Three days left. We need to start coming to a consensus.

Sthar, who's your top scumpick now, and why?

Delta, same question.

(I think I know what you both are going to say, but I'll wait until you make it official.)

Just lynch Boon tomorrow. If I have to, I'll self vote to avoid no lynch so we aren't in the same spot tomorrow minus the NK.

fuck, how does this come from scum...Egg, town's going to lose this game probably. If I'm wrong on you, sorry. GuyInFreezer thinks you are town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2232 (isolation #235) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Delta - I saw that as well, but as scum, Trojan had no reason to vote egg over me. I feel everything he said on the egg case came from a town perspective. If he was scum, he would have just went along with pie and egg rather than make a case against them.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2240 (isolation #236) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2239, DeltaWave wrote:A boon lynch is essentially a policy lynch at this point but I'm not seeing many other choices.

Meh. Egg.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2241 (isolation #237) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

There's 2 votes on each, you know.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2243 (isolation #238) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

....didn't even read the last few pages, did you? Trojan Horse made pretty good cases for Egg scum, and I quoted a lot of sthar's cases.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2256 (isolation #239) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2246, sthar8 wrote:
In post 2235, sthar8 wrote:
In post 2168, Boonskiies wrote:@Sthar - Get Antihero or TellTaleHeart to read me. If you are town, they'll surely see this as my town game.

Still waiting on this.

Science twins update: TTH says she doesn't think you've ever been town in a game with her. Antihero agreed, then said you'd been town in a game with Heartless, then said you hadn't made much impression.

I've been in like...4 games with Anti. haha. none of them were scum games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2257 (isolation #240) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

To be fair, Ika wants Egg hardlynched, but GIF thinks egg/pie are both super town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2269 (isolation #241) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

you can just fucking lynch me. It'll show that I'm town, and not result in my being autolynched tomorrow if we lynch wrong toDay. Also, @Pie, not everyone is you. In that situation, and if delta were my scum buddy, I absolutely would have done that specifically because people would be acting like you are. You are so easily controlled to tunnel on those kind of things.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2271 (isolation #242) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pie just can't get over the possibility of losing to ScumBoon, so she's not going to change her vote Trojan. She's just tunneling with a stick up her butt so she doesn't have to do any actual work. GuyInFreezer wanted me to tell her to stop being lazy since she will probably be the kill toNight anyways. Although, if I was scum, I feel it'd be smart to keep her alive considering how bad she's playing toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2273 (isolation #243) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I paraphrased. I was told to tell Pie to stop being lazy. Only two days left, and you're probably going to be killed. Your time for redemption is now.

That's closer to what he said; the rest was me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2276 (isolation #244) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2274, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 2271, Boonskiies wrote:Pie just can't get over the possibility of losing to ScumBoon, so she's not going to change her vote Trojan. She's just tunneling with a stick up her butt so she doesn't have to do any actual work. GuyInFreezer wanted me to tell her to stop being lazy since she will probably be the kill toNight anyways. Although, if I was scum, I feel it'd be smart to keep her alive considering how bad she's playing toDay.

And Boon is once again making it hard for me not to vote for him... sigh...

If sthar has no interest in lynching Delta, then I'll give it up for now. But let's see what he says.

How? It is completely not alignment indicative? How does it change anything? At all?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2287 (isolation #245) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Welp. Town. Pie won't be killed because she's playing horribly.

Delta's probably the last scum like I've been calling the majority of the game before toDay. I actually believe Egg is town. Trojan is town. It's delta or sthar.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2288 (isolation #246) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd probably go with delta over Sthar. I said in my team thread I thought Pie was the last scum, but I couldn't back it up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2289 (isolation #247) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If pie is scum, she wins and her horrible town play is forgiven and makes sense. Was actually good scum play. Go with delta tomorrow, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2290 (isolation #248) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I find it interesting how nobody responds. I'm sure the scum have seen me post. Keep quiet scum. Keep quiet.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”