Newbie 2035 - Movie Facts (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #666 (isolation #200) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alternatively Titus's teammate was Wiyvern, the player that did nothing. And Titus decided "i can't take this anymore" and just claimed scum.
I really don't see any other pairings.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #668 (isolation #201) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That would be a really weird plan. Do you really think their teammate would agree to Titus dying on day 1 and then they'd have to endgame along with 2 town PR's still alive and their rolecop dead?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #670 (isolation #202) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 669, Trendall wrote:Yes
A newbie?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #671 (isolation #203) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk man, sounds freaking ridiculous to me. scum players in newbies usually aren't criminal masterminds. Sometimes yes, but probability says not. My guess is that Titus was the stronger player in that scumteam and their teammate was probably a noob without a whole lot of influence, and that's why Titus forfeit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #676 (isolation #204) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 673, Trendall wrote:Or it could be somebody who Titus was confident wasn't likely to get lynched.
Marky Mark (Predecessor had like zero towncred. Not someone that's "confident" or "wasn't likely to get eliminated".)
TheDuke (Same as MM. Not a lot of thread presence.)
AuroraDash (Literally only Trendall townreading them, but Titus wouldn't have know that read would keep up, and it's not someone that "wasn't likely to get eliminated")
Zurel (Might endgame if nobody suspects them. But they don't really seem good enough to fight an elimination if town wants them dead.)
Town looter (Might endgame, decent player if scum. But Trendall and i have voiced suspicion on them and tagged them as a potential Titus partner before.)
Salsabil Faria (They aren't widely townread.)
NorwegianboyEE
VT
(Might be likely to endgame if scum, but i'm town so from my POV it's pointless to analyze here)
Trendall (Might endgame if scum, but likely town from interactions with Titus)

- Scum -
Titus -
Mafia Rolecop

So mmmmaybe Zurel or Town Looter? Otherwise i don't see any other potential scum paired with Titus by applying your theory.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #678 (isolation #205) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So if we go by my theory and your theory we should find the last scum eventually if we eliminate in {AuroraDash, Zurel, Town Looter}

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #679 (isolation #206) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But we could also go traditionally and find the scum by Titus's interactions with others, in which case AD stands out as a likely partner due to those two never interacting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #680 (isolation #207) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, they have. But not in what i find to be an un-partnery way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #682 (isolation #208) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A third theory is that the last scum is someone really low-impact such as TheDuke, and Titus's plan was that town would eat itself and hopefully he would unnoticeably coast to victory.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #684 (isolation #209) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 681, Trendall wrote:My theory is not the same as yours then I guess. Because my theory suggests that we should find the last scum eventually if we eliminate in {Town looter}. If I'm wrong then I'm going to have to rethink.
Hmm, i
could
see some partner equity there. Titus and TL were both pushing me for Large 229 meta and seemed oddly co-ordinated in doing so at the beginning. So it might be that they both were planning to push me for this but then it backfired when nobody else really cared about that meta argument.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #685 (isolation #210) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway that's enough musings from me, i'm going to let other players chat now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #690 (isolation #211) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That occurred to me like 5 seconds after Titus scum claimed. Which is exactly why i told any potential investigatives to go for AD right away.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #693 (isolation #212) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unless mafia chose no kill for some reason. It is likely we are in setup B2 or B3 since the kill was most likely blocked or didn't go through. So we either have Town Jailkeeper and Town Friendly Neighbor or Town Tracker and Town Doctor. If nobody confirms they received a friendly neighbor tonight then it's most likely B3.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #694 (isolation #213) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it's B3 that would be really interesting since it means nobody CC'ed Titus even though they should clearly have known something was up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #695 (isolation #214) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm just going to go by the assumption that we have a tracker and a doctor. And a doctor blocked the kill.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #697 (isolation #215) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But no elimination is so boooriiiing~

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #700 (isolation #216) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The virgin: "i relied on PR's conf!towning everyone and then we eliminated the last scum that way. BAAAH"
Vs the CHAD: "i relied on my own astounding intellect to pin down the last scum based on associations and which players were scummy/towny. Truly i am a smart and proud player that bested the devillish scum"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #703 (isolation #217) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus was kidnapped by aliens.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #704 (isolation #218) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

AD hasn’t even showed up yet sooo. Pretty sure it’s just them knowing they are pretty much dead and giving up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #712 (isolation #219) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

AD mysteriously disappearing since that elimination yesterday just makes them look even more guilty.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #720 (isolation #220) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 718, Marky Mark wrote:Posting on my phone on my lunch break. Do not hammer. Do not listen to posts like #700 - it is designed to be emotive (not knowing Norway, I don't know how seriously it was meant).
All my posts are clearly 100% serious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #723 (isolation #221) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 717, AuroraDash wrote:It's just kinda been taking me a while to collect together my thoughts on the game at the moment.
Kill this slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #726 (isolation #222) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 724, Trendall wrote:The one that's blatantly town?
How are they town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #727 (isolation #223) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Literally nothing AuroraDash has done so far says "blatant town" to me. And their slot is always going to be laced with WIFOM so it's better to eliminate them sooner in the game than later.
I'll give them time for a claim/reads but will probably not change my mind based on just you thinking they are town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #728 (isolation #224) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If AD scum, great we won the game. High five team.
If AD is town, then we can all sit down and have a nice long chat. But until AD is flipped they are going to be a huge distraction.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #732 (isolation #225) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 731, Marky Mark wrote:I am also not a huge fan of him trying to push the town into a lynch today based on jokey/emotive reasons.
It’s not jokey reasons. Titus could hammer AD yesterday and didn’t. That’s basically Titus claiming that AD is their partner.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #734 (isolation #226) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That plan is lame A F.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #738 (isolation #227) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t care if your plan is mechanically/mathematically correct. I didn’t sign up to sit on my fat fucking ass and let PR’s mechanically solve the game for me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #739 (isolation #228) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The tracker claim idea is good but no elimination is just eh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #741 (isolation #229) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So you want us to just no elim for the rest of the game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #742 (isolation #230) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i think you’re misunderstanding me. I’m not saying your plan has flaws. I’m saying it’s going to suck all of the fun out of this game. Scum is in a bad position we already know that, so why would we spend 3 nights letting some tracker do our job like we suck so bad we can’t find the scum ourselves.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #743 (isolation #231) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is like a playstyle clash, you want to capitalize on this situation by breaking the setup while i want to play this like an actual game of mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #745 (isolation #232) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well then. :roll:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #755 (isolation #233) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 748, TheDuke wrote:Okay, I am the Tracker. Last night, I investigated AuroraDash. Aurora visited Trendall, which means that they're either scum who tried to NK Trendall, or the doctor who successfully saved Trendall. If the doctor claims, then we'll know for sure and be able to eliminate AD and win.
Ok.
So either AD is doctor or mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #756 (isolation #234) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Which kinda kills the no elimination idea since the scum will already know he is the doctor assuming AD isn’t scum here. If there is an doctor outside of AD, them claiming will instawin us the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #757 (isolation #235) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So if we no lim now mafia will just kill AD. Or AD is the mafia.
So time to go back to the planning board.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #760 (isolation #236) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

AD are you doctor or mafia? Remember, if you lie the real doctor can just counterclaim you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #764 (isolation #237) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 761, Zurel wrote:
In post 760, NorwegianboyEE wrote:AD are you doctor or mafia? Remember, if you lie the real doctor can just counterclaim you.
I don't think he will say, Norwee. He already said this.
In post 754, AuroraDash wrote:Well, Marky asked me not to claim a little while ago, and I'm happy just to go with his plan for the time being.
He is outed by the tracker. There’s no point in hiding it.
He target Trendall last night. Either he defended Trendall from a kill or he tried to murder them. There id no other alternative.
I’m leaning on it being a protect because i don’t see what scum!AuroraDash gains from killing Trendall in this scenario.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #765 (isolation #238) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Trendall confirms no friendly neighbor so AD can only be the tracker.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #766 (isolation #239) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What we should be doing now is having AD protect TheDuke and we all agree on who we eliminate and then who TheDuke will track. Since we know scum will always try to murder AD we can use the tracker to either gain a hard guilty or hard inno on someone we suspect.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #767 (isolation #240) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

AD should always target TheDuke from here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #768 (isolation #241) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 765, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Trendall confirms no friendly neighbor so AD can only be the tracker.
*doctor

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #770 (isolation #242) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 769, Zurel wrote:
In post 764, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 761, Zurel wrote:
In post 760, NorwegianboyEE wrote:AD are you doctor or mafia? Remember, if you lie the real doctor can just counterclaim you.
I don't think he will say, Norwee. He already said this.
In post 754, AuroraDash wrote:Well, Marky asked me not to claim a little while ago, and I'm happy just to go with his plan for the time being.
He is outed by the tracker. There’s no point in hiding it.
He target Trendall last night. Either he defended Trendall from a kill or he tried to murder them. There id no other alternative.
I’m leaning on it being a protect because i don’t see what scum!AuroraDash gains from killing Trendall in this scenario.
Then, which of our death should have benefitted mafia last Night?
What?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #772 (isolation #243) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not saying goon had knowledge of PR’s last night. But they will have for next night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #774 (isolation #244) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I said that because Trendall townreads AuroraDash.
So it makes sense for scum!AD to keep them alive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #775 (isolation #245) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For anyone else, killing Trendall is fair game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #779 (isolation #246) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 777, Marky Mark wrote:Norway has been trying pretty hard today to get the town to play suboptimally - first with the push on AD and now this.
Thing is. I’ve been very town yesterday so i really don’t care at all what you think.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #781 (isolation #247) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you knew my meta at all Mark, you’d realize that i care a lot about my appearance as scum, and as town i go purely by instinct. If i was scum you bet your ass i would be nodding my head at every one of your boring suggestions. All to get ez towncred.
Anyway i don’t mind an investigation on me if it helps y’all focus and listen to my scumreads cus when we’re done with this no elimination crap i’ll list my strongest scumreads.
VOTE: No elimination

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #784 (isolation #248) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i remembered that scum could just no kill to confuse town if we agree on a target. So we should leave it up to TheDuke to choose the target themselves.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #786 (isolation #249) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 785, Zurel wrote:If Norwee is really scum, I would pay to see him and Titus on stage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #787 (isolation #250) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we assume doctor!AD defended Trendall from an assassination attempt yesterday it confirms Trendall as town and that mafia wanted Trendall dead.
I’m considering Town Looter for scum based on this circumstential evidence since Trendall has scumread them since a long time ago.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #788 (isolation #251) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, but of meta. But i would 100% have shot either MarkyJoe or TheDuke if i was scum in this game. Since they were my PR reads, something i didn’t share on day 1 for obvious reasons as it would have helped scum to share that info.
The reason why is because nobody CC’ed Titus’s claim so that made me think PR’s were likely to be in the lurker pile.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #789 (isolation #252) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

AD being PR surprised me a bit considering Titus didn’t hammer them for the WIFOM yesterday. Either way, by the end of dat 1 i had the "likely PR" pile as {Wiyvern, The Duke}

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #794 (isolation #253) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 791, Trendall wrote:I assumed that mafia thought I was some sort of power role who could cc Titus
That’s possible as you kept up the push pretty much the whole way while i showed hesitation. It makes sense for scum to try to kill you over me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #795 (isolation #254) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus might have coached whoever’s last scum to target Trendall tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #797 (isolation #255) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum will kill an outed doctor? Now that’s an shocker.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #811 (isolation #256) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Didn’t we already hammer a no elimination thanks to MarkyJoe?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #812 (isolation #257) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: AuroraDash
Well AD will be eliminated anyway so i think it’s best to just end the game? Scum can’t win.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #813 (isolation #258) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 249, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Titus/AuroraDash for the solve?
Early solve baby.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #814 (isolation #259) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Trendall you need to stop townreading scum slots just because you don’t see rhem doing anything scummy. I tried to explain it to you, sometimes the fact that they do nothing scummy. Is EXACTLY why they are scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #815 (isolation #260) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway GG, was fun.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #816 (isolation #261) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 805, Town looter wrote:I am doc, I protected Trendall last night.
Man if you had claimed this earlier we could have speedlynched AD.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #820 (isolation #262) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 819, Marky Mark wrote:I was genuinely starting to wonder whether all the Titus/Norway back-and-forth on D1 was some massively elaborate bus.
Yeah i'm quite used to being scumread, it's cool.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #821 (isolation #263) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw message to the newbies.
I tried using the word "elimination" over the word "lynch" as that word is getting phased out from Mafia Scum. But i did revert at some points, if y'all sign up to more games try to exclusively use the word "elimination" on this site.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #824 (isolation #264) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 823, Salsabil Faria wrote:if my behavior offend anyone here, I'm truly sorry for that, was not my intension honestly
I don't think anyone was offended? I wasn't at least.
You played good for being new.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #826 (isolation #265) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 825, Salsabil Faria wrote:btw, can I apply for new mafia game? or I have to wait until our mod's confirmation?
Uhhh idk. I'm not going to pretend i understand the rules this time.
Might be smarter to just wait for mod confirmation though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #829 (isolation #266) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 827, Marky Mark wrote:I mean you have to admit the whole "Using PRs is lame/boring, I want to solve this with my instincts" thing is pretty aligned with the scum's interests right? Obviously we know that was just a playstyle thing now (and it's great that we have a variety of playstyles on the town's side as diversity of thought is important) but is definitely an argument that scum might make to get town to play sub-optimally.
Yeah but then again, if i was actually scum here. Don't you think i would have intentionally avoided doing anything i know might be construed as being in scum's interest? Scum tends to be more self-aware and actively aware of not doing scummy things. It's why i often tend to argue that lolhammers come from town more often than scum.
The fact that i openly argued against your plan because i dislike it on a personal basis is honesty.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #830 (isolation #267) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean PR's really just obfuscated me this whole game when you think about it.
I was absolutely sure Titus was scum (With AD as their most likely teammate), but then they confused me by claiming doctor.
Then when Titus died i was absolutely sure AD was scum, but then i got confused because the tracker result might theoretically have been doctor!AD that targeted Trendall.

So in reality PR's did abolutely nothing for me this game as i would have solved it just fine without any PR's at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #831 (isolation #268) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honesty is actually a big method i read other players with, if i feel like someone is intentionally holding back or acting in an different way than i'd predict i will scumread them hard.
Like AD was obviously holding back, acting stiff and awkward etc. It was quite obvious to me they were acting scummy even if Trendall saw otherwise.
This does have it drawbacks too though, i remember i had someone pinned as scum once and they literally just said "yeah, what i said was really scummy. I have no excuses" and i got totally bewildered and actually started to townread them. So definitely not foolproof by any means.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #832 (isolation #269) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And Titus it was just obvious they had no reason to vote me or scumread me at all, they were lying through their teeth. So that's another caught scum based on them holding an opinion on my slot that was clearly fake.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #834 (isolation #270) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Marky Mark i townread even if they claimed to scumread me because their principles held up, they clearly didn't like me arguing against their plan and scumread me for that. That made total sense so i never really suspected them after that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #836 (isolation #271) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah you're just going to have to get used to being scumread by at least someone all the time. Especially if you are town as the scum will actively find excuses to scumread you no matter how well you play.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #838 (isolation #272) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 837, Zurel wrote:Sorry if I made a mess of the game.
Nah you didn't.
Sorry if you got hurt by that, i can get really unfiltered sometimes when i'm in the heat of the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #840 (isolation #273) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, lol. :P

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #842 (isolation #274) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it has to do with experience too. Titus is an experienced player and probably thought they could forcibly eliminate me if they attacked me strongly. But unfortunately both me and Trendall saw through that and also Titus made many bad arguments town!her wouldn't make.
Meanwhile AuroraDash is a newbie with presumably very little experience so it makes sense for them as scum to act very cautiously and try not to say anything too offensive because they are afraid of messing up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #843 (isolation #275) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway this was an really fun game and it was great playing with you all. I hope you liked playing with me too and i didn't blabber your ears off. I can post way too much sometimes i know.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #849 (isolation #276) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What did i pull? You voted and scumread me for no discernible reason from my POV.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #856 (isolation #277) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 854, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 852, brassherald wrote:Private threads, here the dead thread, the mafia thread and the mod thread.
where do I find those threads?
Brassherald hasn’t released them yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #859 (isolation #278) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Subject: Newbie 2035 Mafia thread
Titus wrote:I do apologize for my crappy day play. I am trying to stem the bleeding. You got me in the mood where my scum game sucks.

That still doesn't change that this is revenge from Norway, right for wrong reasons, and just a terrible unlucky beat. In any other queue, I would be obvtown.
Damn gurl, why you keep thinking this was a "revenge" from me for Manatee mafia.
I sincerely and honestly believed i had caught you out as scum. That's all there was to it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #861 (isolation #279) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I actually thought you were just making up all that about me being emotional and revenge-seeking to belittle my arguments. That it was just an scum tactic you made up to survive, finding out you actually believed that was actually a bit shocking.

- Bunno

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”