Newbie 2033: Borkdörkjello - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:34 am

Post by notscience »

hi friends

I’m skimming at work but feel free to sell me on a vote I plan to try and read either tonight or tomorrow before work
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:40 am

Post by notscience »

What do you think of the competing wagons?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:49 am

Post by notscience »

In post 408, Secret Tunnel wrote:
Spoiler: catchup
In post 9, cw357 wrote:1) Do you have a favorite role?
2) Current mafia experience? (and favorite setup you've ever played in if applicable)
3) Favourite flavor of ice cream (provide justification; yes i know it's cliche)
1) I like hiders
2) hella. I just realized Im actually on the wiki on record as the only one to lose a game by a true ninja post
3) fudge brownie
In post 14, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: c2357 defensive
Meh
In post 15, Alonzo wrote:rules for becoming an IC are as clear as mud.
I think they did away with them?
In post 23, Sesq wrote:Don't you realize that overengagement can ALSO be a scum tactic, an attempt to avoid suspicion through vacuous, constant posting?

I know you're new, so you need to hear this: there are no easy scum tells. There is no such thing as "scum behavior". There are unique contexts in which scummy behavior will arise that are yet to fully reveal themselves. Don't chase your tail like a dog here.
You're going to be a joy I can already tell
In post 26, Sesq wrote:I fully meant to be as condescending as possible, because as the oldest player here by far I think it's in all our best interest if I set the facts straight. My vote is also (mostly) RVS, but we have to start making things serious *sometime*, and I figure it might as well be now. I'm helping you. Chill a little.

Also, the main reason I didn't answer the questions is because I thought they were stupid. I like answering questions but not stupid ones.
Overruled now. No need to be condescending in a newbie game. It's literally here for people to learn the ropes.
In post 27, cw357 wrote:I'm getting kind of funny vibes from both Alonzo and DkKoba's slots; probably a gutread at this point but they're staying on my radar
Early SE paranoia is usually a towntell. I've liked most of CW's posting so far it reads as eager newbtown.
In post 29, JDye wrote:The appeal to authority really doesn't sit well with me and there weren't any facts to "set straight" in the first place, so I think it was a bit unnecessary.
I think scum easily could fake a vote here and I like that he didnt vote and is instead trying to sift through the egotism to get a read.
In post 41, Sesq wrote:Who says it must be a town/scum interaction?
Why are you voting if you dont think its a town/scum interaction lol
In post 44, arachnidsGrip wrote:Reasoning is RVS, 8ut also, she is 8eing very domineering, a tr8 I typically admire. This early in the game it's not useful at all to 8e so. Depending on the outcome of today, I have made some notes here and it'll 8e interesting to see who defends who, and who votes alongside each other.
Well yes that is how mafia goes

This is a weird post
In post 59, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: djye obvscum trying to be unobtrusive lol
You have some really... interesting... votes
In post 69, Rannygazoo wrote:Do your control and v keys work? Here's something to copy and paste: b

Looks like I'm too late for a random vote, so I might as well make a policy vote.

VOTE: arachnidsGrip because even if they're town, I'm going to have a hard time reading their posts.
Holy town batman

Scum wouldnt come out of the gate with a PL vote in a game like this let alone with two competing wagons
In post 71, arachnidsGrip wrote:Wow, mean. I like typing like this, don't h8 on me for it, that's lame.

Also, just going to say, the only person that has 8een trying to drive the game really hard has 8een #3 cw357. For as little info as we have, you post way more than necessary.
You understand in order to get info we all have to post, right?
In post 81, arachnidsGrip wrote:I don't really care what you think a8out it dude. You can throw the game and piss your pants a8out some8odies personal expression of identity, or you can just play the game as we are supposed to. Don't 8e a fucking loser!
Can yall relax jesus christ its just a game
In post 90, Sesq wrote:Neutral on a JDye lynch. We can always go back to it later and I want to see the guy who hasn't posted yet actually post & generally have more game info hanging around
I like this but its a very textbook answer too
In post 94, cw357 wrote:even if we found scum quickhammering isn't a good idea because it takes away discussion time
and given as nobody here is conf-scum by any means how about we not quickhammer eh?

DkKoba is powerwolfing at the moment imo.
This rigid structure following proper townie behaviour is so invigorating

town
In post 98, DkKoba wrote:like fr im just hella overgamed rn and i wanna speedgame it alongside gonna be modding a game soon. so im just going explosive plays.

aggressiveness =/= scummy.

why are u using terms like powerwolfing btw lol wtf is that supposed to mean. imma be hella real with u ur just making up that im scum and working backwards to frame me as such
Why is you overgaming yourself our problem? I think you've had some weird vote timings this game.
In post 99, DkKoba wrote:and thats why ur probably jdye's partner
You think blatant chainsawing like that comes from a newbscum duo? Newbscum typically struggle with reads on their buddy going too far in the red direction. I usually make a disclaimer in my newbie scum games to them about it so they know to adjust a bit for it. I think defense like that would more likely come from town or scum on town lol.
In post 108, arachnidsGrip wrote:
Now, I do 8elieve there is something going on here, 8ut I could 8e wrong. The pro8a8ility of this 8eing a farce is low, 8ut I have other suspicions if that does come to pass.
How are people not voting this lol. Textbook fencesitting.
In post 111, JDye wrote:You're making a mountain out of a non-existent molehill and then going on to make all sort of crazy deductive leaps. You're playing up what's happened to make it seem like I've been so deep in his pocket I'm touching tip, when all I've done is say that I like him trying to step in between me and Sesq. Truth be told, you're not some scumhunting god, and acting like you are this early in the game is only harmful.

Atleast DkKoba is honest about why he wants the quick lynch, he thinks its a meme and he's got a gut feeling. I can respect that. Although, he says that it's because I was trying to be unobtrusive but when I point out why I don't think I have been (64), he just ignores it?
I like this guy too
In post 122, Alonzo wrote:UNVOTE:

No lolhammers on my shift
I like this
In post 132, Sesq wrote:This is terrible scum play and even worse town play.
I think its weird you think its awful scum play but are still voting them for it
In post 134, Rannygazoo wrote:This game feels toxic. I don't even want to post reads because I don't want to insert myself into the drama. Can we agree to stop slinging insults and chill a little?
^

This read up is a drag
In post 154, DkKoba wrote:my scumlean on jdye is loosening tbh
Actually a good stance. But I feel like the wagon was definitely slowing at this point.
In post 171, arachnidsGrip wrote:
I should have kept my notes to myself, 8luh this has really gotten out of hand! I suspect other pairs as well, just so you know! cw367 and JDye are just the strongest 8y sheer volume of interaction today.
Preflip associatives are very rarely a good way to scumhunt
In post 175, DkKoba wrote:arachnids is obvtown stop voting them
lolwut
In post 184, Donempire wrote:Hey hey people, dong here
hi mikan
In post 201, Donempire wrote:I'd say cw and comes out of this the towniest. But since hes the leading wagon, i'll prepare a more thorough explanation when i have time since this seems more important than my other reads.
I agree with this and its weird hes a leading wagon he screams awkward newbtown
In post 202, Sesq wrote:Then who am I with?
... This is an awful defense

Why is everyone this game so focused on preflip associatives lets find one scum then the buddy its not rocket science
In post 203, JDye wrote:@Dongempire, I mentioned in my first post that I had a tendency to tunnel, so if you're calling me out on it, I'll keep it in mind. It's hard to view my own play objectively.
Townposting.
In post 212, arachnidsGrip wrote:
Hm, well then. I don't think I am going to give up my suspicions on cw, 8ut I trust you Dk.

VOTE: Dongempire
I dont think arachnid and DK are scum together
In post 218, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 202, Sesq wrote:Then who am I with?
This reads as really scummy to me. “I can’t be scum because you haven’t solved the game completely yet.” Sesq knows that no one needs to answer this in order to make a case against her, but newbies might not know that.
This is goodposting
In post 232, Donempire wrote:Am i going to get policied
Who even said anything about policy wrt you lol

This reminds me of an interaction I had with someone before I misclowned them recently. mmm.
In post 236, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: Rany

Let's keep shots above the belt peeps.
I like that hes trying to keep the peace but I think its all I have seen him do
In post 244, cw357 wrote:hi peoples

i'm going to self VOTE: cw357 because everyone thinks I'm conf-scum regardless, so what difference does it make

the main reason is, after reading the game, I'm fairly sure I've solved:
at least one and potentially two of the scums are in Sesq, arachnids, DkKoba

actually, please hang me, because then I will be a conf-town and you can actually
listen to this
. and if for whatever reason I'm wrong then we're no worse off because town is screwed atm anyways.
uhhh

I was feeling the pure town energy before and I think I am from this post too but its been the first post from cw thats made me raise an eyebrow
In post 266, Alonzo wrote:I want to call Rany town, I hope JDye is.
These are very safe reads
In post 279, Rannygazoo wrote:Dk's push for a quick lynch on page 4 is so transparently anti-town that I didn't even call it out because I thought they must have some gambit and I wanted to see how it played out. Maybe they were expecting newbies to jump on the wagon and expose themselves as scummy, or maybe it was a scum play so they could FoS the last newbie on the wagon. It didn't get to L-1 until much later, but arachnid sheeped dk immediately (87, 88). Not even the last time that this happened (210, 212). This is WEIRD, along with their mutual defense and dk's "obvtown" read of arachnid that they can't really explain. It's for this reason that I think that one of these two is scum, but probably not both, because it would just be too obvious if they're on a team together. Either dk is leading arachnid by the nose on a scum agenda, or dk is playing fast and loose (like they said, overgamed and going for fun plays instead of good plays) and arachnid is being an opportunist.
I agree that there is prob 1 scum in the duo but not 2
In post 315, Donempire wrote:i'm actually coming around to a policy lynch on arachnid because this shit shouldnt fly.
Why are you so focused on policy clowns this is the second time youve brought it up

Do you think arachnid is scum? Because its not policy if youre scumreading her.
In post 342, JDye wrote:I can't see any justification for her play being beneficial to town here. I'd be pretty happy with her getting hammered, if she doesn't come up with something decent in the time Alonzo's given her.
mmmm

Scum is way more focused on optimal play. This kinda drops you some.

Ranny
cw
Alonzo (felt better after the initial safe reads)
Jdye
Sesq
Dong
Koba/AG (one is scum other is town)

But I feel like my reads feel way too safe for how the game has been. My top two townreads I'd take to the bank everyone else is subject to move, I'm mostly angling a PoE atm
this was me sry
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:54 am

Post by notscience »

The four in the middle are subject to change. I think Dong has potential to move upwards. Sesq downwards. Alonzo is playing a safe game and it feels like they're in that crevice scum would want to be in this game.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:57 am

Post by notscience »

Why is CW the leading wagon rn lol

The only argument I could see for him is TMI defending jdye and that selfvote feels awkward but I dont really think either of those hold that much weight
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:01 am

Post by notscience »

Re: AG and Koba- last time I noticed a similar voting pattern to the one jdye is highlighting the sheeper was the scum. Mini 2137 if anyone wants to go skim some VCs, scum was votato and town was DrippingGoofball.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:41 am

Post by notscience »

I think scum would be way more self aware of their placement in the game and realize the wagon shifted off them and redirecting attention back onto themselves would be a dumb tactic
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:55 am

Post by notscience »

Nice discredit

You guys have moved in near lockstep in this game and as I’ve noted last time I saw two votes follow each other like yours one was scum one was town.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:22 am

Post by notscience »

Am I actively pushing to clown them off of it? No

Am I using it to explain why im wary of the way you two are playing? Yes. Even now that they are starting to get some sideways looks you’re jumping way aggro on it, and now suddenly read flipping on a lead wagon? Have you considered you might be pocketed?

I mentioned last page it’s mini normal 2137 I’ll link it when I get home.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 444, Secret Tunnel wrote:AG, I think it makes more sense for scum to be the follower

Re Sesq I need to review them wrt those two I’ll try to look when I get home

Oof
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by notscience »

I think you underestimate how many people are fine with an AG clown, jdye
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by notscience »

Why did you rate people above you in your reads

And can you give a blurb about everyone?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:39 am

Post by notscience »

Take it easy. Really, I don’t care how you guys feel about each other but it’s a game. All I ask is we be civil.

Candidly, for future reference, claiming before intent is the wrong play in 9/10 cases. Knowing part of the setup is part of scums strength- by continually limiting it while not being forced to claim under duress we make it easier for scum to get a roadmap of who to kill.

Especially now, I think at most one of those three is scum now. Ranny and cw are still town so I’m guessing last scum is Alonzo or dong?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:48 am

Post by notscience »

No, I think AGs is the one that feels extra here. Of course you might be right but of the three, sesq is the one who was at c-1. There’s a reason we play the right way in stuff like this- we’re in uncharted territory
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:01 am

Post by notscience »

Mmmm maybe actually

Idk I keep thinking about the tonal shift feeling like a last plea at life

Hm
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:04 am

Post by notscience »

VOTE: AG
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:09 am

Post by notscience »

I'm also concerned about jdye now because i refuse to believe there wasnt scum on the back end of that wagon.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:15 am

Post by notscience »

It looks like sesq and ranny, alonzo

I dont think I'm feeling the warm fuzzies about those reads. Why do you think it was their reads that got them killed instead of the un-cc'd jk claim?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:17 am

Post by notscience »

Where were they at before? Just for posterity's sake you've kinda been an enigma
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:24 am

Post by notscience »

Good shit
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:43 am

Post by notscience »

Occam’s is saying trust the first claim because I doesn’t really make sense for scum to initiate the 1 for 1 trade here

VOTE: petapan
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:45 am

Post by notscience »

And before the “hurrdurr how do you know who the result is on”

Look at this shit

I’d bet you anything pans just trying to paint Ranny is doing what he (dong?) did
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:49 am

Post by notscience »

Mmmm that’s not how tracker works though
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:53 am

Post by notscience »

Wait just so we’re clear you’re claiming you got no result instead of saw the target go nowhere?

Pedit
I thought you were saying you wanted to catch both scum at once and the only way to do that is watcher on the claimed jk but I might just be struggling to read
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:01 am

Post by notscience »

The way this games gone well have at least 3 more claims today dw Alonzo
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:04 am

Post by notscience »

I don’t think that’s what he’s doing at all and that’s kinda a sleazy accusation

Pedit
:facepalm:
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:05 am

Post by notscience »

UNVOTE:

I need to think some
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:06 am

Post by notscience »

Ranny from your POV he should be lock scum why didn’t you vote accordingly
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:08 am

Post by notscience »

I literally just clarified that question a few posts ago lol. Re what he was saying his results were
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:09 am

Post by notscience »

In post 576, notscience wrote:Wait just so we’re clear you’re claiming you got no result instead of saw the target go nowhere?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by notscience »

What are you thinking about the claims Alonzo?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:02 am

Post by notscience »

You can’t just call people scummy because they haven’t picked a side yet.

I’m specifically asking Alonzo so we can get some information to read him on because he’s been an enigma wrapped in a puzzle all game snd I want to review what he’s doing around these claims later down the line.

I’m 70/30 rannytown/Pantown atm
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:47 am

Post by notscience »

I’d like to hear some elaboration on the scum Hail Mary play. Feel free to hold off until you get what you need but I’d like it before we end the day either way.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:58 am

Post by notscience »

But wouldn’t it raise questions in an inevitable ELO when the “tracker” was still alive?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:55 am

Post by notscience »

I don’t understand what your clown order is Alonzo

Are you saying we knock out both scum with peta then ranny?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:43 am

Post by notscience »

@jdye that game I brought up earlier you looked at had scum fake a guilty on a VT and leave the game in his inexperienced (and widely scumread) partner and won off the wifom.

Re: the claim- mostly inexperience to not claim from the Getgo.

Still reading and will reply more but I’m being summoned for breakfast
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:53 am

Post by notscience »

In post 662, Rannygazoo wrote:@alonzo give it up, your tinfoil hat will be debunked when petapan flips roleblocker
Weren’t you saying he was the goon earlier?

Mmmmm

I’m still leaning pan I just want to get my ducks in a row first
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:08 am

Post by notscience »

Miss me with the condescension.

I glazed over the back and forth because toxic confbias slap fights aren’t worth the energy.

I also am probably unfairly nitpicking you some because I’m concerned I’m getting snowed.

VOTE: petapan

Clown-1.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:23 am

Post by notscience »

Not really, lol. This game is the most toxic game I’ve seen since I’ve been back and that’s not a good thing at all. Quite frankly if it weren’t a “one of you has to be scum” situation I would be unabashedly ignoring these reads and you’d have near no chance of my cooperation

But I digress that’s a conversation for postgame
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by notscience »

Wasn’t AG GD side banned recently? How do we know it’s not a site flake?

Mmmm
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by notscience »

DK flipped town and I still stand by my earlier stance re the two of them

Haven’t looked too in depth given recent developments tho
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m not really trying to solve why AG is gone

I’m trying to solve why it’s being used to townread them
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by notscience »

I think it’s weird that Jdye had the same team solve regardless of who’s scum but I think I do as well so I don’t think I can talk
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by notscience »

I used to be able to read replace outs but some are just pure null

The one I’ve tried to read since I’ve been back I was way off
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by notscience »

I also don’t like how adorable is positioned around this rn. I feel like we already covered what the optimal scum move in this setup is today and they feel deliberately dense?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by notscience »

Show me where I did that.

I’m not going to stop asking this until it’s done so don’t dodge the question.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by notscience »

...where I said the odds were 70% that ranny was town and the other 30% was peta town?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by notscience »

There’s no way you actually read that post that way

Like, what
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by notscience »

Can someone else weigh in on if that post was as confusing as adorable is saying it is to make sure I’m not biased
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by notscience »

Alonzo was my post clear?

PETA verified but I want a second second opinion just to be sure.

I’m also interested in what adorable has to say
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by notscience »

I don’t hate petas posting on this page.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:36 am

Post by notscience »

Ranny got me :p

I didn’t really have anything else to add at the moment, I was waiting for them to reply to you.

I’m trying to see it from both sides to see if Ky vote is wrong.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:49 am

Post by notscience »

Sooner than later please. The games losing steam.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by notscience »

If you are roleblocked you receive a pm with no result.

That is how it works in this setup. Most setups.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by notscience »

I think we should take a second and relax across the board. Remember this is a game.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by notscience »

You say that peta but I’ve been in that same place you are and that “enjoyment” comes at the expense of ruining the game for others.

As both sides.

I digress. I’ll look more after work.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by notscience »

In case my above post wasn’t clear I’m saying I’ve been scum and town needling after people like that and I used to like getting that reaction now it just makes me feel slimy
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m an acquired taste, Alonzo.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by notscience »

To clarify the neutral part a bit more- it’s kinda an explicit choice on my part? I normally play way more passionately but as I was reading up and saw how toxic some parts of the game were I’m trying to be even keel as to not tip the game back into that. I used to play a style as scum (read:spamming or lurking) that wasn’t really conducive to a fun game environment. It has since made me really (sensitive? Idk what word fits here) to the game state and I’m constantly reevaluating- both for a game fun sense but also to get a sense of “does it feel like scum are controlling this”. For example, my first game since hiatus (the one I’ve talked about briefly here) felt very much lurker and scum led apathy wagon. I had to come in and assert control over town to get that scum out.

Here, we have a lot of passion and hot heads. The best way to balance it and make a game state that provides the best opportunity for town is to be neutral.

Does that make sense? I’m concerned I’m rambling a bit
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by notscience »

Yeah I did lol.

I’d say so. I’ve seen fake guiltiest on weird days- (like I’ve brought up) to let the buddy ride to cylo but it’s such a ballsy strat for newbie. The only person in this game who I (in Rannys spot) would trust to bring it home- CW. And I don’t think he’s scum, at all.

So meh. I really want to reread today and feel better about where I’m at but I need to finish up here first
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by notscience »

Better question

Everyone- sell me on your vote. 3 sentences, why is your vote right and the other wrong?

For me- I don’t think Newbscum makes this gambit half heartedly. It would only work if the other scum was Uber lock town (such as CW) and I don’t believe that is the case here. I think, as Alonzo said, peta is able to punch holes through an iso simply due to the experience gap.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by notscience »

Both sides are AtEing. In theory, both of these people are “sure” the other person is lying. It’s not really beneficial reading into their back and forth- the confirmation bias of knowing the other person is “scum” colors all arguments.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by notscience »

I didn’t like that hammer Alonzo.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m not ignoring questions I’ll answer them when I get off but hot damn if that wasn’t an awful post

VOTE: adorable

The reason for townreading cw is super flimsy but that’s their lock town? Their other reads reek of keeping options open
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by notscience »

Re:AG- if you want me to make a case on you using AG I will. I wasn’t because it’s not fair to put you in that situation because you can’t speak for them, but I’ve said since d1 there was scum between your slot and Kona.

Re- my vote on pan: In situations like that it typically is the first person to claim that is the truth. I backed off because I wanted to watch it play out some but it devolved and I called out the devolving.

And you’re right, the only one still alive I’m townreading is cw who I’ve townread all game. Not off one flimsy nai interaction. I was also townreading ranny going in to yesterday but I owe it to the game to give everyone a fair shot.

And I honestly have been leaning town on Alonzo but I’ve seen scum do that quick hammer a buddy to shut off discussion too many times. Hence my skepticism.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by notscience »

Also there’s zero reason for town to OMGUS but plenty for scum who knows the game rides on them. Js.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by notscience »

I was saying AG was shadowing a more experienced player so down the line any and all blame for said reads fell on them.

@alonzo, fair. We all fall for AtE from time to time. I’m super susceptible to it.

Re the quick hammer it was like right after he hit c-1 you revoted. I felt like it made sense as scum sensing the tides turn and wanting the towncred if that makes sense
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by notscience »

@AG I’m a pretty big part of why we clowned pan yesterday.

Why do I do that as scum/scum instead of shutting up and letting town clown their tracker?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by notscience »

@adorable not ag

God damnit now I’m all mixed up
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by notscience »

Yes.

Clown=eliminating I just like the word clown more
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by notscience »

I am explicitly referring to my post where I ask everyone for simplified reasonings for voting people.

That’s what swayed jd and Alonzo hammered before everyone could reply and shut off discussion. I also was not /supposed/ to be leading discussion there it was a 1v1 and I only intervened when it went over the line.

At this point it sounds like you decided to try to clown me today instead of actually understand my alignment. You keep asking me to clarify what things I’m saying but it doesn’t feel like you’re looking beneath the surface at me.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m pretty sure I’ve given your slot plenty of space to do town things this game and you just haven’t. It’s time for us to take this win home for town.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:07 am

Post by notscience »

@alonzo- he selfhammer Ed. I was working my way over there.

Re- Sesq and dong- this games actually been trickier than the average newbie for me. I normally have way too many townreads to handle. The middle tiers are /supposed/ to be easily fluctuating, that’s kinda the point. As I said in that point the only few things I was confident on was scum in you/Kona, cw and ranmy town. And, re the policy thing- small tidbits of town don’t outweigh a rather meh iso. If you look at newbie 2029 plusjiyed made similar policy comments and flipped town, so it was a moment of pause.

Anyways, feel free to keep picking through my iso. I’m not going to engage you like they did yesterday.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m going to try to be here after work. This game fell on my back burner, sorry.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:17 am

Post by notscience »

Hey, sorry. Passed out after work.

To elaborate a bit on why I didn't like the slot-
First we have those mirrored movements from Koba and AG. As I said earlier, last time I saw those mirrored movements consistently it was newbscum following an experienced player (Mini 2137, the game Jdye already looked at).
Second, we have that weird claim timing. I just don't see why Town-VT claims there. Sesq was at C-1 and should have claimed. Koba was a PR under pressure and we literally know koba's town now. That leaves the last claim that just felt... off at that point in time.
Third, look at petapan's play yesterday. Given how... intensely... he played that day, I think its safe to assume scum are in a spot where they *needed* that big play to rattle us. I think that lends itself to scum with a widely suspected slot, and iirc Adorable was one of if not the first to openly question and side against Ranny. I think it was a coordinated push.
Fourth, arguments that say "I have not seen anything that looks town from x person" are hyperbolic for a reason. Town would be looking for all options, whereas scum want to seem "committed" to their push and saying nothing is town about them, well, screams overcommittment.

That's it off the top of my head.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:56 am

Post by notscience »

We just spent all of a day looking at two people yelling back and forth at each other. Game needs a change of pace.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:02 am

Post by notscience »

I went and checked and you are right. I am misremembering the vote. I do remember thinking that was important that game but I guess he wasn’t as shadowing as I remembered? I digress, that’s a fair argument.

Re: me saying Occam’s then unvoting, ranny was weird at the start of yesterday and like I said, I owe it to the game to hear everyone out and make the right decision (which I did!).

Disagree it’s town-indicative to sheep but that’s a theory chat so not really relevant to the matter at hand

Re:try to clown you for asking for clarification- first off, my points were very clear. You didn’t ask for clarification, you said I said something I did not and I corrected you on it, then called it weird you’d even interpret it as you did. I even asked the peanut gallery for a second opinion to make sure I’m not crazy, so lol
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m busy rn but acknowledging prod here in an hour hopefully

Will be back by deadline if we need my vote
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by notscience »

Assuming adorable isn’t viable? I’ll hammer whoever isn’t me bc survivalism (not scummy, I know I’m town vs others aren’t)

Are there any other things I’ve missed?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 1057, JDye wrote:@notscience. You mentioned AGs claim as weird (implying it was scummy) but do you not think that it would be even weirder for scum to sheep Koba once more after being called out on it for song.
Not sure but I think you’re asking why keep doing it after being called out for it?

Because a rapid flip over it comes off even worse while doubling down on it has potential to look town?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by notscience »

I’ll hammer in an hour 20 if I don’t hear from anyone but I’d rather not clown my strongest townread
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by notscience »

My bigger issue was he was vague for so long, than today was transparent, but also seems very well set up to read flip if his first choice is wrong
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by notscience »

Alonzo if you put a gun to my head
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m really disengaged so idk tho

Trying to reengage
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by notscience »

Like I said I really doubt it’s cw and would only be voting because maybe I’m off a cliff as a byproduct of my disengagement

I can guarantee you tho at least two of both of those pools are town :p
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by notscience »

I’ll give him forty minutes before I hammer

He’s normally around about now
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: alonzo

I hope this is right I really fucking hate cylo
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by notscience »

Oh boy. Cylo.

My favorite.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by notscience »

Hey guys.

Real life's been a bitch, sorry.

Regarding the nightkill thing- meh. I think regardless of who is scum in that situation I get brought to cylo- something I've always found useful is why someone is being brought here. Frankly, I think I'm the vote-bait. I'm doing some thinking on it.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:32 am

Post by notscience »

I’ve been busy with work and trying to find a new car while mine is on my last legs, I’ve been pretty AWOL site wide I just don’t like forcing someone to come in at the 11th hour. Not really a strategic choice.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:35 am

Post by notscience »

1141 is a good point in jdye’s favor, but I’m pretty sure regardless of the scum when we were at 4 I was getting brought to cylo. I think it would make more sense in a scum Jdye to kill cw but I know I can’t really expect scum to act how I would act in the same situation
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:45 am

Post by notscience »

VOTE: jdye

This was not a fun game. It was too toxic all around and I couldn’t reengage through that and my life being so hectic rn.

Gg town
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #92) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by notscience »

Imo I would be happiest if everyone lost this game but I don’t think it’s feasible.

My predecessor literally replaced out from the toxicity. And then we still persisted with name calling and personal attacks. Tempers flare but it just ruins the fun of the game, you know?

And don’t sweat it cw jdye was going to cross you too- a great tactic as scum brought to cylo is to play up paranoia. If I was more available I would have done more to do so.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by notscience »

I mean I pretty much claimed scum by quickhammering you lol
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by notscience »

I don’t really care what you do re our pt Bork it’s up to peta

I also made the right call doubling up the actions on dong slot n1 lol.

I see a lot of blaming newbies when town lost as a team lol. Yeah newbies made mistakes but like... cmon

I also see a lot of people saying games are normally this toxic? Literally no. If you find a player who’s toxic you blacklist them and don’t play with them. This is the worst game I’ve been in since I’ve been back hands down.(not Bork you’re great o/).
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by notscience »

You understand the only players who didn’t really have anything to do with it were the people still around d3 lol

And nth Bork. I wish I had more time to devote to this game because I frankly think both teams deserve the L here.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by notscience »

For the record I 100% expected dong slot to get hosed n1 and think I pm’d Bork something of the sort
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by notscience »

I can’t speak for Bork but I 100% believe it was the incorrect play and made my life way easier as scum than it had any reason to be
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by notscience »

I was pretty heavily PR reading koba but I thought they were a mason with ag
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by notscience »

If I was town I would have dragged cw to a win he was ridiculously obvious town I don’t even get how people were scumreading him lol

Yeah but if I thought you were a mason I don’t roleblock you and your block on me goes off
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by notscience »

Then don’t join a newbie game and show people that’s how we play here so they never want to play another game?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by notscience »

I just realized I did it accidentally (most likely a side effect of reading dong do it) so Apogies. I’m normally pretty good about it, I’ll be more careful next time.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #102) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m sure you saw I was also happy when they were gone lol.

It’s all good I just don’t want anyone to get the idea this game was in any way normal and/or acceptable
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #103) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m sorry, jdye. I honestly do feel bad and as I’ve said I think both teams deserved the L here. I wadnt subjecting anyone else to this game nor Bork to finding a replacement.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #104) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by notscience »

I’ll address your other questions when I get off.

And aggressiveness isn’t indicative unless someone’s meta is to be It as either alignment but again, there’s a limit
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by notscience »

@the 3 reasons- I was looking to either pivot myself or lead someone to hammer ranny.

Re not prodding for his result and autovoting- that was a scumslip. I overplayed for the info that was out because I knew I didn’t go anywhere and this was safe and given ranny claimed it was obv who he targeted. Which of course I’d only know that as scum lol

Pedit
Except I did scumslip d2 lol
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #106) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by notscience »

Ask Bork I’m normally one of if not the most active people
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by notscience »

My ideal world was someone sees someone else’s reasons for ranny and hammers while I bank on free towncred by sitting on peta.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by notscience »

Like I said this game was a slog. Most are better- if you like slower games look for ones running the geriatric ruleset
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by notscience »

I was wondering if you and cabd were watching me be ridiculously obvscum
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by notscience »

Yeah I put this game on the back burner with everything else going on. I was honestly debating pming bork after my hammer and asking if it can be a rocks fall everyone dies but I didn’t think it was fair to my partner
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”