Newbie 2064 - (GG)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Super »

hey nerds >:)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Super »

I guess I'll give a small little intro before I grab my laptop and catchup

I'm Super! notoriously known for hyper-posting and being emotional. I haven't played in like - 6 months (team mafia) and was desperate to join a game since my state has gone back into lockdown RIP.

I'm not sure how I'm going to go seeing as this game looks kinda slow and I tend to thrive in a faster paced environment- so please tell me to calm down if I post too much or start taking over the thread (lol)

nice to meet you all though :)

and hi gira!!!!
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Super »

while I'm rereading (I'm up to page 5) - I just want to say Dum Dum is adorable and kinda love him for the fake vote on Micc to see if he'd bait anyone
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Super »

also I just wanna say it's bizarre that there was such a wagon on Micc early on and IMO there was a scum pushing in that direction - also sorry James but I have no idea if you don't want me to spam or if you do want me to spam :P I'm assuming that was a typo and you don't want me spamming but let me at least kinda spam as I'm doing my catchup cos it's hard for me to hold stuff in

I have already written down a lot of notes just for the 5 pages lmao cos I probably overanalyze shit but so far orc/nav are the ones I wanna focus on most - feel weird vibes from (especially nav) BUT that being said I haven't finished reading and a lot has probably happened since then
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Super »

In post 121, navigatorv wrote:I gotta say, that play by Dum was definitely unexpected and the analysis was fairly well done. Unfortunately, I don't think taking the bait means anything; it relies on whoever it is not paying attention to the events of the thread which I don't see most of the active players doing, scum or otherwise. The rules at the beginning also said we have to state our intent to hammer on vote 5, which he didn't do. As far as I can tell, the trap did little to tell us about orctin, but did reveal a trickier side to Dum (though whether that will backfire or not remains to be seen).

There's the possibility that Micc and Dum are scum trying to protect each other, but it's just as likely that they could be town, so frustratingly enough this did little to change my mind about the current circumstances; there's just too many possibilities with little to weigh things in anyone's favor.
this post after Dum's little gambit irks me a lot, I've noticed Navigatory tends to comment on people a lot but it never goes in a direct direction of whether they town read them or scum read them (it almost feels like they are keeping their options open to suddenly be able to vote them). I don't like how Nav didn't really get a read on Dum after this - like you saw it as unexpected and well done but didn't read it as coming from a townie? (look I know I replaced Dum and know their alignment so I have a bias here but I think if I was reading that post from another player's perspective I would have townread their gambit play thingo). I just find it weird that Nav commented on this but didn't end up anywhere except that Dum is tricky and could be partnered with Micc? (lol)? it just doesn't feel like Nav was attempting to get a read on Dum here - just came to point out their is a tricky side to Dum?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Super »

I townread humaneatingmonkeyman especially from page 6 vibes
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Super »

I really doubt Jackson and Nav are partners going into this longass convo together from page 5 - gotta agree with monkey that it's a headache to read
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Super »

I've caught up about halfway and need to go have breakfast and then go to the optometrist - I stopped quoting a lot of things and writing notes about them cos it became very tedious and I wanna stray away from being too much of an overthinker/overanalyser, I'm gonna just post my current thoughts on people since only reading 50% of the posts - I will post my overall feelings once I've read everything

also I'm basing this all on knowing three town slots already (Micc, Fizz and Dum), also not going to lie but I have mostly null-reads because I haven't gotten enough from a lot of the players posting - orctin for example hasn't said anything meaningful IMO

leaning town the most for my thus far: HEM (monkey man) - I like his overall tone and presence in the thread. I like the way he questions people and his thought processes seem to come and go very naturally when interacting in the thread - like it feels like he actually is trying to get a read on someone and will say something out of the blue which feels towny (like his frustrations towards trying to read newbies/his confusion of why players are acting certain ways - in particular there was a moment he had with Nav where he was like "wtf are you doing? why are you acting like this?" which felt like he was genuinely trying to get a read on Nav. I have liked HEM's reads mostly thus far (except for the fact he votes Fizz and they have flipped town) - I understood his entire process of first scumreading Nav (I felt similar) to then changing his read to townread Nav (which I can see also in the later posts from Nav - my read there is a little rollercoastery).

could be town: navigatory - at first I didn't really love their entrance into the game, it felt really awkward but I think I need to remember this is a newbie game so players will come across... different. things that irked me about Nav early on were their reads feeling a bit... meh. a lot of their posts felt like they were just typing out paragraphs for the sake of it and it didn't feel like they were genuinely trying to get a read on players. for example, it was weird how Nav outed a read on Dum claiming them to be "tricky" but didn't actually really state whether they thought their actions were scummy or not - to then voting them later when Dum hadn't even posted anything and Nav said something weird like "screw it I will vote Dum now so they don't just come back and convince otherwise" - wouldn't you be wanting them to show you their true towny colours and convince you otherwise? haha - like to me this is all about trying to get them to react so it's easier to read them. I just found those few instances where it sounded like you didn't change your mind that much to be weird and scummyish I guess. anyways, later on past around page 6 Nav started getting townier - I liked their bigger reads list post (even Dum gave it a two plus towny rating, woo go Dum Dum!) ngl I did skim a lot of the larger posts cos I'm sleepy and kinda wanting to just be caught up at this point but I did read the part where Nav said they wanted to test something out with James (or Jackson? lol J names confusing) which I felt was towny. anyways I'm going to just say I think Nav *could* be town at this point but I'm worried about a few of their posts and their early game felt meh.

those are my two biggest reads so far and haven't really got anything else to say about anyone that significantly

I did think it was odd for Ninja to out a team read on Nav and Dum since Nav was pushing quite hard at the time on Dum and I understand HEM's opinion of bussing early on but I really doubt Nav as a new player would put this pressure on their partner straight after a gambit like what Dum did so I don't really see why Ninja had those reads

James and Jackson aren't partnered either based on their interactions IMO -

I will hoepfully have better reads after I finish catching up, I don't even remember everyone's name in the game yet

I'm kinda hoping catboi is town with me based on just knowing them :P so I always have a little hopeful friend bias but I will say I did read their wallpost of reads and liked what I saw and haven't really seen scum!gira ever post anything that substantial lmao but maybe they play different on mafiascum.

I WILL BE BACK AFTER MY EYE STUFF and I will actually have better things to say - but here is some of my thoughts at least

<3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Super »

In post 667, catboi wrote:
In post 658, Super wrote:and hi gira!!!!
Hi super~ (for anyone wondering, gira was the name I used on another site)
In post 666, Super wrote:I'm kinda hoping catboi is town with me based on just knowing them :P so I always have a little hopeful friend bias but I will say I did read their wallpost of reads and liked what I saw and haven't really seen scum!gira ever post anything that substantial lmao but maybe they play different on mafiascum.
Based on knowing me, or because you think I'm an easy pocket?

My EM scumgames were...not my best. I can write better when I'm not being buried under a mountain of hyperposting. I am town this game, though! I don't need you being paranoid of me just yet~
both =)

and I'm not paranoid just hopeful cos I'm cute like that. Imma finish off my rereading now
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Super »

In post 324, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 311, Fizz Raab wrote:Ugh, being placed as scum for no reason whatsoever is pretty stupid if you ask me with no clear evidence of my posts at all. What do I see is scum is someone doing one line posts without any contribution and it seems like the only time he has made more than one line posts is when I called humaneatingmonkey on it. Let's see you do more than that dude. Obviously, I don't see Jackson scum at all with his helpful posts. I don't know if you noticed humaneatingmonkey, but I'm not good at understanding posts sometimes. It takes me a while to fully get it. I have nobody else apart from you that speaks out as scum just at this minute. I have to go through all the posts to clarify a few more posts that aren't scum posts to me.
Fizz Raab is scum. Sheep me. This is what it looks like when you're scum and you don't know how to scumhunt.
yikes monkeyman is brutal, also this looks bad in hindsight lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Super »

In post 341, JacksonVirgo wrote:Actually elim me, I wanna see James reaction.
lol okay I think Jackson is town

this added onto a lot of their other hostile posts just kinda screams like aggro town, I don't see why scum would draw so much attention in themselves like this and I don't see them making a post like this unless they have a real huge ego (I'm not sure how experienced Jackson is at all as a player but I am reading them as pretty townie)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Super »

In post 343, JacksonVirgo wrote:Real fuckin' sick of them. I am sick of having to deal with people like them every. single. fucking. game
again... this entire page makes me think they're town but I'm a sucker for AtE
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Super »

In post 352, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: JacksonVirgo

"Elim me, let's see James reaction" is a perspective slip. JV has been pursuing James as scum throughout the whole thread and this proposition seems like he thinks James is "bad town". Plus, I think it's emulating navigatorv's proposition to gain some towncred.
disagree. in my experience most players who have said "elim me" have been town, there has only been like one or two cases I've seen scum do it but it hasn't been in the towniest way lmao. ALSO, I kinda resonate with Jackson here cos I do similar things even when I scumread the person tunnelling me - because by the off chance they are actually town I wanna see their reaction and make them feel bad for the tunnel, idk how sure Jackson actually believes James to be scum here... it feels like he is only saying they're scum out of spite lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Super »

In post 368, JacksonVirgo wrote:I've had a small distance session from MS and this is off-topic so I'll keep this brief, and I've come to realize I'm ashamed of myself of how I've been acting on this site as of late. I'm gonna take a small break after this game, thanks for sticking with me until now fam.
yeah there is no world I see Jackson flipping scum here and they've slowly become my #1 townread - there is just no world scum would be drawing this emotional attention to themselves.

I don't love Monkey's reaction to Jackson here and their push on them, probably because I see Jackson screaming town here, whereas Monkey was feeling the opposite? SO I'm not really vibing with their train of thought on Jackson doing this as scum. I think I also have a slight bias on Jackson here because I react the same when I'm town and am scumread (I get angry/emotional and say rash things, which is what Jackson has been like)

I don't advocate this kinda playstyle, heck, I am trying to care less about being scumread myself - but I do like it when players are more emotional like this because I find them easier to read :P (I probably read into tone way too much)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Super »

In post 377, JamesTheNames wrote:Admittedly I should stop being really stubborn I'm not helping the game and I don't want to ruin it for Jackson any more than I have.
Jackson and Dum are my priorities, I can't not see them as a duo, at least not right now, I'm also okay with going for a Fizz Raab Elim, but I'm not confident in this.
can you go into why Jackson is your scumread again for me? what are your thoughts on his reaction to you? do you think scum would react in that way?

also why was Dum a priority read of yours? I'm Dum Dum now so you can question my lil butt off all you like 0:)

can you explain why you see Jackson and Dummy as a duo?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Super »

In post 398, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 394, JacksonVirgo wrote:I had to deal with a seeming brick wall twice in a row which is spitting ridiculous accusations
Accusations that seem to come from a person you think is scum, not from someone you think is town. Why would you get heated with those?

Man, is this a new meta? Going for vulnerability and self-awareness when caught? It's very hard to engage you when you're agreeing with me and chalking it up as a simple mistake. It's very effective.
egh, I'm a little pestered by Monkey here. you can still get pestered by accusations from people you may scumread, it doesn't mean that you don't have your doubts on their alignment (inb4 everyone comes at me for white knighting Jackson here but I just disagree with Monkey's push here)

what do you mean by "very hard to engage when you agreeing with me and chalking it up as a simple mistake" ? like? is it hard to engage because it's towny and you dislike that you see them as towny but want to keep pushing them? and you're saying it's effective? like is it making your read change on them?

I'm confused as to whether them kinda coming across as towny is annoying you because you might be mafia or because you're town trying to convince yourself your initial read on Jackson is right

hopefully all my rambles are making sense
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Super »

In post 527, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 507, navigatorv wrote:On the one hand, I'm glad we didn't lose any power roles, but on the other I feel bad that both my first and last suspects were town lol
This games me vibes. I don't feel great about the vibes given. Why does this post give me not-Town vibes?

I feel similar about Nav's opening post D2 :(
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Super »

In post 559, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Still, I think Dum and James both feel like they're doing more for the town and I can see an actual scumhunting process in broad daylight. I don't think we should elim here today just yet.
how was Dum doing more for town? (no offence to Dum DUm, but he dropped off pretty much after the gambit he made and I don't see how you'd have a read of him doing anything for town at this point today) like where did Dum scumhunt today?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Super »

In post 584, humaneatingmonkey wrote:NinjaStore is town

where did this read come from suddenly
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Super »

In post 594, orctin wrote:The whole replacing players makes me nuts as well but seems to be the way here. I was looking at Micc early on and probably Dum paired with him. Then we got James, Johnny and HEM swapped in to replace players and now JV getting replaced - this seems almost like a broken system to me and we not replacing 4 of the 9 people who started the game. But i guess that's mostly my OCD issues but it's like if people dont like the way the game is going for them they just opt out.
I can almost see this coming from mafia being annoyed town pushes sub out cos they get sad :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Super »

In post 614, catboi wrote:
In post 612, orctin wrote:But Cat i look enjoy how your suddenly creating a target to draw away the attention your former self JV had on him trying to push to someone else - it's a solid play on your part. I'm sorry to say it doesn't clear the issue others had of looking at a JV elimination. Perhaps you might help the others understand better why is is your not scum. I had read JV myself as town for most of Day 1 - it's more what others have pointed out that have cause me to second guess that original thought. Again, trying to look at things from different angles.
What distinguishes "trying to create a target" versus trying to look for scum? The way you're describing it,
any
attack on someone else on my part is survivalistic in nature, which is complete nonsense - it's using the idea that people were suspicious of JV to preemptively discredit me. I'm simply calling attention to a list I found to be extremely suspect.
Further, if my goal were to survive by pushing someone else, do you think I'd call you in particular out when there were plenty of people who seem to be under more suspicion? The idea doesn't track. I haven't even fully explained my reads yet but I'm sensing an over-defensiveness to this mindset.

How, exactly, do you expect me to "help others understand why I'm not scum"? I am not JacksonVirgo, I have read almost none of their posts, I can't defend their actions and frankly I do not care why people were scumreading them. I have done almost nothing in the game so it's not like I can defend myself in any regard. But that's not important to me. What's important is reading through the game and finding who's scum, and trying to communicate that to the other players. The idea that my first move should be defending myself when I have no means of doing so is completely backwards. I'm going to scumhunt, I'm going to tell people my reads, and then after all I'm going to try to persuade them to see my viewpoint - getting my reads out is ultimately way more important than survival.
really love this post from Catboi and like their push on Orc

I also find it funny that Orc's defensiveness led him to use the "well people were scumreading your slot before so you gotta defend yourself now!!" card (I find scum tends to try and attack sub-ins early on cos they're still getting their footing in the game and appear as weaker/lower hanging)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Super »

In post 617, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I'm down for an orctin wagon
interested by your flip in elims here?

what did you think of catboi's entry? did your read on their slot change?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Super »

In post 621, humaneatingmonkey wrote:okay catboi. i like where you're getting at. VOTE: orctin
Monkey why are you so agreeable with Jackson's slot now when it felt like you had a pretty solid scumread on them earlier and now that catboi is here you've changed stances?

I have an irking feeling you changed based on catboi's presence in the thread; not because your read changed
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Super »

In post 627, orctin wrote:Have to admit - i love how you like to twist words around to make them fit your agenda there.

VOTE: Dum

Yea i've been reading Dum as scum ever since the whole trap post thing. I been allowing others to lead things as i got distracted for a couple days IRL and had lost the vibe of the game so had to reel it back in. You guys want a "put a name up and stick with it approach" - there you go - Dum been top of the scum board for me for most the game, so let's put the cookies where they go and see what lands then.

Seems everyone here is all about you have to be always on someone instead of trying to read the game and all the people, which to me is a bad way to play the game. We're in a game where it's basically he said/she said, no info and everyone just trying to push on someone and gauge their reactions to finding scum. I've played one other game here, and this one there and both games i've seen how it's a push till they break mentality setup which to be honest isn't really a fun style of game so probably my last of these as i just dont enjoy it. Heck if someone makes a joke people try to overread it.

And as i've noted - i had JV town read most the game - but i was open to looking at what others were saying to see if i was incorrect in my thoughts. Am i wrong there, no idea, but i do enjoy seeing the sudden push to flip it to me. Hopefully it helps others with there reads.
hmmm, I don't hate this post (except for the fact Orc is attacking poor innocent Dum Dum here, bless their soul). Orc do you think you've pushed players this game to get a read of them? what are your strongest reads? I guess you scumread my slot the most based on Dum's gambit thing but it hasn't felt like you've pressured them or anyone is particular to get a read on them? what are your thoughts on catboi's entrance/push on you? what about monkey's sudden push on you and follow of jackson's slot (who they had previously just scumread???)?

I can see you being town here mate, only cos I feel you are being a bit genuine in this post and I don't wanna push that aside
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Super »

In post 684, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 661, Super wrote:also I just wanna say it's bizarre that there was such a wagon on Micc early on and IMO there was a scum pushing in that direction - also sorry James but I have no idea if you don't want me to spam or if you do want me to spam :P I'm assuming that was a typo and you don't want me spamming but let me at least kinda spam as I'm doing my catchup cos it's hard for me to hold stuff in

I have already written down a lot of notes just for the 5 pages lmao cos I probably overanalyze shit but so far orc/nav are the ones I wanna focus on most - feel weird vibes from (especially nav) BUT that being said I haven't finished reading and a lot has probably happened since then
I was asking you to spam yes.
well I hope you're happy :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Super »

In post 687, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 674, Super wrote:
In post 377, JamesTheNames wrote:Admittedly I should stop being really stubborn I'm not helping the game and I don't want to ruin it for Jackson any more than I have.
Jackson and Dum are my priorities, I can't not see them as a duo, at least not right now, I'm also okay with going for a Fizz Raab Elim, but I'm not confident in this.
can you go into why Jackson is your scumread again for me? what are your thoughts on his reaction to you? do you think scum would react in that way?

also why was Dum a priority read of yours? I'm Dum Dum now so you can question my lil butt off all you like 0:)

can you explain why you see Jackson and Dummy as a duo?
I can do yes. (Probably more accurate to say was my scumread)
So during day 1, Jackson said many times that they ere suspicious of my slot and Dum, both of them weren't really genuine reasons, I debunked them and/or tried to. I was very suspicious of them, because they didn't vote Dum. They went on about how important it is to actually vote and apply pressure, but they were leaving it/wasting it on a quiet/afk slot. They didn't vote Dum to apply pressure, not even temporarily when Dum was becoming a focus of attention. This made and makes no sense to me still. Thus I saw them as a duo.
okay, that's fair. do you no longer scumread them? what's your read on catty?

I might reread over this exchange so I can understand it better, I did skim a bit of stuff ngl. so you're saying they didn't vote Dum and you found that odd? but then you said they were leaving/wasting their vote on an afk (I assume you mean Dum here? so were they voting Dum - sorry I should just go look lol)

did they just vote Dum and not question them and it felt weird? I can understand this if this is the case cos if I am going to vote someone I'm gonna pester their butts until I get a better read on them
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Super »

what about your thoughts on Jackson threatening to be elimmed and then being a bit angry/emotional? did it moooove you in any way like it did me? maybe I'm a bit too weak with emotional stuff, I can tell it didn't move Monkey in any way
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Super »

ANYWAYS I'm basically caught up now and my reads did a bit of a weird flip flop, I don't really have the strongest scumreads and never really do in games (I tend to look for town over anything else and use PoE to navigate my elim-pool)

Jackson is probably my number one townread still based on tone - I realised midway that Catboi actually replaced Jackson which is kinda funny cos gira is gonna genuinely think I'm trying to pocket him when in fact I just townread his pre-slot a fair bit :P oh and I do like Catty's entrance into the game anyways, so it's whatever.

I'm not really sure where to place Monkey, he was my initial first top townread but D2 I'm feeling less confident and his reads have irked me a little bit, I think I need to wait for his reaction to me/his answers to my questions before I can place him. I really did like his D1, and I already quoted some stuff from Monkey I agreed with - it just feels like today they're trying to find a target they can get a wagon on instead of actually trying to find scum (their initial read on Jackson just flipping is what has concerned me the most)

I have good gut vibes about James. I might ISO this slot on its own later but right now I don't have any concerns - I feel bad cos as I'm writing up my reads now I'm having brain fog and barely remember anything about James to comment on lmao, *tries to think* oh, I liked their initial reaction to Navi's D2 entrance because I agree that it felt weird - I also liked a few of their observations but yeah if I say anything else it'd be coming out of my ass, my memory is shite. noting I also had written down gut-town vibes from their previous slot

Orc's an interesting case because I feel like they haven't really done much, especially when it comes to gathering reads or pressuring players. and it feels like they don't really want to do the work into trying to read others. it's interesting that after Catty came in and pressured them that they went to vote Dum (almost in a way to try and move the vote elsewhere?) the only thing that has pestered me here is Monkey's reaction and push on Orc after Catty came in - which has made me less inclined to want an Orc vote atm. I wanna hear more from Orc regardless, I don't necessarily think they're scum - I read them as pretty null tbh

Navi is an odd one too, they're definitely playing hard for a first-timer and saying things I never even thought a first timer would say or know? I don't really understand this person's experience level tbh. I think both their D1 and D2 starter posts are pretty awkward and give me bad vibes. I can see why Catty townreads them but I have slight hesitations on their slot idk :S I probably wouldn't elim them today.... because I can see this slot being town based on a lot of their effort levels. I'm probably going to ISO them at some point too

Ninja? I don't really have much to say about this slot, again another I need to ISO. definitely another null read.

I feel bad cos I did all this rereading with little to no actual scumreads, just vague thoughts. I hate being wrong so I tend to avoid really pushing on something.

I just realised there aren't many players in this game lol, so basically there are 4 townies and 2 are scum in the pool. right now, gun to head, I'd say town to scummiest are:

Catboi (Jackson)
James
Navi/Monkey
Orc
Ninja

I think there could very much likely be a scum in Navi/Monkey, I don't really think they're partnered at this point but I can see one of them being scum based on weird vibes in my stomach on their slots.

I feel bad putting Ninja last but it's because I don't actually remember much of him... I'd probably swap him with Orc actually cos I've read more of Orc than Ninja and haven't felt hella towny vibes from Orc... BUT I also don't feel comfortable about Monkey pushing on Orc @__________@

sorry guys I'm a mess, I think once people start interacting with me and post more I can have a better initial idea of my reads

<3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Super »

ISO meaning Isolation - so isolating a player's posts so I can read them as an individual, I wanna do that to a few players

I don't really get your first question, I don't really know who was suddenly switching to Jackson D2, it felt more like Monkey switched their push after Catty arrived. I'm pestered because it felt like Monket had a fairly strong SR on Jackson and then Catty enters and it feels like his read did a 180 without him even explaining it or hinting to the fact he now townreads Catty - yet he outed a blatant post about Ninja being town - I just want Monkey to explain his thought process there
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Super »

not saying that he townreads Catty btw, maybe Monkey is reaction testing or pushing elsewhere for now while Catty gets more time to ease into the game

I just wanna know his thought process on the change up, stuff like that irks me cos it felt like something triggered it and it feels it could gelp in figuring out how I feel about Monkey man
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Super »

In post 710, Cabd wrote:
humanestingmonkey has requested replacement. Searching. Deadline will be reset to 72 hours.
goddamn it lol, like half my questions were for Monkey :(
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Super »

Gira what's your read on me? if any?

I'll respond to Ninja/Orc when I get up from bed
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Super »

In post 717, NinjaStore wrote:catboi's actions look scummy for reasons completely unrelated to anything JacksonVirgo did. Any player entering the game when catboi did and making that push against orctin would be making what looks to me like a scum play.
In post 707, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 702, catboi wrote:
In post 700, NinjaStore wrote:If orctin is scum, this is a bus for catboi to quickly build the town's trust.
Lol
I don't like this. "That claim is so stupid" vibes.
it is a stupid claim lol, I'd lol at it too
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Super »

I don't think Catboi's entrance and push on Orc was scummy, it feels like you're slightly grasping at straws to scumread someone here; or at least I just don't see your point on them

but I townread Jackson pretty hard and don't see Gira as scum here so that's probably why I'm just like ... not getting the push
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Super »

@Ninja

"Orctin: Scum-leaning. I read him as vaguely towny in day 1 but found myself wondering if he's just fooling me into thinking that. A lot of "helpful" posts providing general info about players or the game, devoid of real scumhunting. Which is funny in retrospect because that was my original reason for joke-voting him D1. Catboi and James make a good case against him.

Catboi: Scum. I had already read JacksonVirgo as scum, and I have a stronger scum-read after seeing how catboi has talked about orctin."

I don't understand how you can say Catboi and James have made good cases against Orc and you're leaning scum on Orc, but then say Catboi is bussing and his push on Orc was bad? It seems very contradictory lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Super »

In post 724, NinjaStore wrote:
In post 712, Super wrote:Gira what's your read on me? if any?

I'll respond to Ninja/Orc when I get up from bed
I had to look back a few pages to see who gira was. Could you call him catboi? It would help keep the conversation clearer.

I'll address other questions/posts when I get the chance. I need to be productive atm.
sorry it's a habit haha

I'll try <3 and np
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Super »

hi unwnd :)

did you have an opinion on Jackson before catboi subbed?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Super »

also why is it funny given how he has played so far?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Super »

makes sense, I've felt catboi to be coming across as fairly genuine in his posts. I have different meta when it comes to reading him which I'm probably going to throw in the trash since this is a different environment to play with him in. I'm kinda glad he had a town-screamy predecessor so it's made my paranoia of his slot less likely to happen (fingers crossed)

anywaysssss

I think my focus today is going to be on my reads on James/Orc/Ninja, I have a fairly confident feeling that there is scum in here, I know I had James high on my townleans but I want to ISO each of them today to feel more confident

I am likely unwilling to vote unwnd today, I know it's early to say I like his entrance but I'm not gonna lie; I do lmao I also tr Monkey D1 pretty hard and I can't really question his motives anymore so I'llsee how I continue to feel about unwnd. I'm also obviously unwilling to vote Catboi.

I wanna hear from Navi but I'll let them catch up when they can
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Super »

In post 734, JamesTheNames wrote:This no longer feels like a newbie game.
y?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Super »

In post 696, orctin wrote:
In post 685, Super wrote:
hmmm, I don't hate this post (except for the fact Orc is attacking poor innocent Dum Dum here, bless their soul). Orc do you think you've pushed players this game to get a read of them? what are your strongest reads? I guess you scumread my slot the most based on Dum's gambit thing but it hasn't felt like you've pressured them or anyone is particular to get a read on them? what are your thoughts on catboi's entrance/push on you? what about monkey's sudden push on you and follow of jackson's slot (who they had previously just scumread???)
I haven't really Push on people since back when it was Dum and Micc as my scum reads - I believed that micc was scum and the "Trap Play" that Dum did was attempt to pull attention away from micc. What was odd is we have multiple votes on Micc, I offered a chance for him to post in defense, then after a day, and people started pulling votes off i voted for micc as had seen nothing to change my original opinion. I then get called out by Dum for basically voting as i have noted i would the day before but waited. The Death of Johnny (Micc) showed that we were wrong about micc but didn't give me much pause on Dum as i still felt the Trap play of his was poor attempt to make someone look scum.
aight, I just ISOd you and reread the whole hammer scenario. I wouldn't really say you were pushing on Micc tbh, like, I guess you outed a scumread on him but it's not like you questioned his ass and tried and see if he was town? Maybe I compare how I play as town to others too much but it hasn't felt like you've actually been trying to gauge a person's alignment... more feels like you've just had vague reasons to vote people but not actually seeing how they'd react (I guess your reads haven't felt fluid?)

Do you really think Dum was that silly to do such a gambit to draw attention to himself as a fairly noob player? I know I'm biased cos I know Dum's alignment and when I read his posts I view them differently cos... I'm town, but I'd like to hope if I read those posts as an outsider I'd read him as townie. Also it kinda felt like your read on Dum mostly came from thinking Micc was his partner(?) I guess you did state a few times his gambit was scummy to you but you never actually addressed Dum or made it clear you wanted to try and figure him out more? Like asking for his reads? Understanding his train of thought? that's just me @_@

I also don't love the way you brought up not voting for Micc at E-1 as if to try look better? Like, obviously at that point it was wayyyy too early to hammer anyone, and IMO Micc wasn't even that scummy so it felt weird af to me. I understand you pointing out that you had ample time to hammer him, but why would scum do that? it'd be so dumb lol. I think you probably did know it wasn't a hammer when you eventually voted Micc, I still think it looks kinda bad regardless
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Super »

In post 697, orctin wrote:Catboi (JV) enterance and HEM's response seemed off - Ninja and Monkey were pushing a JV elim but Cat comes in, and shortly after with the help of James there's a quick change of opinion. Monkey and Ninja had JV as their cum ready for several days, so even a Cat swapping shouldn't change this as the Cat still holds the same alignment as JV did, so what changed?

I had noted in my post where i was looking for Pairs, as their are two scum i felt perhaps we should look at pairing as well, Hem and James were a likely pair because the two of them are not voting together, but do play off each other well, each having their own player they were after or pushing - this is why i said that the two of them would make a good pair.

I had also noted that i see different possible pairs in reading James - Yes if Hem was scum then i can see James as well with him. But I looked at it another way in if James is scum - i can see a couple options that went with him - not just HEM, for which i get beat up for because i have a more open mind look at things - Example of what i mean is i can easily see a James/Ninja matchup - Ninja was also pushing on JV, While James played toward NAV, I cant see a HEM/Ninja Pair or a James/Nav Pair as they wouldn't be voting together as they had. But i do read 2 scum working together to spread town out and keep them defensive on multiple fronts.
Okay, I agree that the whole Monkey changing his tune with his reads was strange and I wish I could have an answer to that. I *kinda* understand your pairing thing here, but instead of looking for pairs who do you think is scummy? I dunno if you've said why you think James could be scum yet or not, I should probably put my glasses on and actually read people's posts properly

also why are you still voting Dum if you have these thoughts @_@ if you scumread him so much maybe ask me some hard hitting questions so you can townread me and we can move on to figuring out who to elim today; I just hate when people make statements but don't appear to actually be trying to read people or interact
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Super »

In post 698, orctin wrote:James sudden attack and questioning my wording and thoughts also give me pause on him. Seems he thinks people have to think one way and i dont fit that mold and never have, and dont care to. So yes a Monkey/James pair is still very much a possibility to me. But i also noted that Ninja joined the party on this. So i had 3 players and a 4th with Cat now questioning myself. It was at that time i decided to show that i still had Dum as my scum read. Who would be paired with Dum, i'm unsure of that. If Dum is in fact Scum i would have to say him and his partner are doing well to avoid each other
bro it sounds like you scumread everyone at this point, it's fine that you decided to out a scumread on Dum but it also felt as though as you were getting attacked you were trying to deflect that onto an afk LHF named Dum Dum

stop looking for pairs, I haven't really been thinking of pairs at this point

what's your list of towniest to scummiest?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Super »

In post 699, orctin wrote:As Far as the game here - Yes i have decided i hate this format and game setup - We have 9 people, 5 have been replaced - a 6th will be most likely soon - This is a slow play game that is focused of read people - yet we are changing people out more than we haven't now - so those of us left as original starters int he game, Myself, Ninja, Nav i feel are at more of a disadvantage - the Whole JV to Cat swap is a great example of this where people been harping on JV for days now, Cat swaps in and suddenly it's as if their whole JV reads and attack are gone now.

I will note one thing about me as i wont quit a game, IRL stuff may happen and i didn't post a lot for 2 days but to signup for games then quit them, i hope has some kind of repercussions here can it hurts the other players long term. If i play more games here i will lave to look up more faster paced games as my first game here was a mess with a Bully overpowering the game (and was totally wrong and we won as town ignoring him finally) and now this one where over half the people are replaced.
why are you upset that the Jackson attacks are gone now? did you scumread Jackson or are you mad cos you're mafia and people replacing out kinda fucks with getting town elimmed? sorry if that is mean-ish but it feels like you're upset about the game and I'm unsure if it's coming from a scum-perspective or not
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Super »

In post 736, unwnd wrote:
In post 641, Cabd wrote:
Votecount 2-2

With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to eliminate.

Catboi(1): NinjaStore
NinjaStore (1): JamesThenames
Orctin (2): humaneatingmonkey, catboi
Dum (1): orctin

Not Voting (2): navigatorv, Dum

The deadline for day two is set at (expired on 2021-06-07 16:54:38)

Replacing DUm......
Orctin voting Dum who I was also pinging as scummy (who is Super). Meanwhile my blank tr (meaning I literally tabbed into the game, saw one or two of his posts and said 'yup that's probably town') is voting with me on Orctin. Catboi, what do you think of Super right now and do you think that Dum (Super)/Orctin could be two mates who are caught in a bad situation? That would be a great explanation but likely not the one that is real
wait what exactly does this explain? the way Orc used Dum's absence as a way to push on someone without actually pushing on somebody :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Super »

In post 748, unwnd wrote:
In post 746, Super wrote:
In post 736, unwnd wrote:
In post 641, Cabd wrote:
Votecount 2-2

With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to eliminate.

Catboi(1): NinjaStore
NinjaStore (1): JamesThenames
Orctin (2): humaneatingmonkey, catboi
Dum (1): orctin

Not Voting (2): navigatorv, Dum

The deadline for day two is set at (expired on 2021-06-07 16:54:38)

Replacing DUm......
Orctin voting Dum who I was also pinging as scummy (who is Super). Meanwhile my blank tr (meaning I literally tabbed into the game, saw one or two of his posts and said 'yup that's probably town') is voting with me on Orctin. Catboi, what do you think of Super right now and do you think that Dum (Super)/Orctin could be two mates who are caught in a bad situation? That would be a great explanation but likely not the one that is real
wait what exactly does this explain? the way Orc used Dum's absence as a way to push on someone without actually pushing on somebody :P
I'm not there yet! Just let me do my own thing and I promise good things will happen
look I'm an impatient little girl sorry sorry
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Super »

In post 747, orctin wrote:Welcome Super and unwnd

The whole hammer thing came up multiple times so i felt i needed to reply to it - Did i push Dum or micc at the time, no - I wanted to see how they responded - We all know the game here so i dont feel the need to put additional push on people, i had made the position known, and left it open for response.

And yes, A lot of the Dum read did come from that play, i felt it was a poor attempt to take a situation and turn it against someone who i thought i had made my position clear. Dum had been on my scumread since then.

hi :3 what are your current reads? I'm guessing you haven't fully read the game
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Super »

I was ISOing James and found something interesting but don't really want to bring it up for *reasons*, if I'm alive D3 I might enlighten you all with my magic finding
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Super »

In post 54, NinjaStore wrote:Looks like I'll be going V/LA from now until sometime on Sunday the 23rd. A camping trip that was supposedly canceled got un-canceled.

I'm not going to leave a vote on anyone in the meantime. So far, Micc looks the scummiest to me for reasons I've already mentioned. dsjstr is going to look scummier the longer they go without posting. Hopefully they start being active soon. I don't have reads on anyone else yet.

See you guys in a few days, assuming I'm still alive.
hey Ninja as I'm ISOing you I forgot I had noted this post down and asked about it

if you can, can you tell me why dsjstr was scummy to you for not having posted yet?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Super »

In post 752, orctin wrote:
In post 745, Super wrote:
why are you upset that the Jackson attacks are gone now? did you scumread Jackson or are you mad cos you're mafia and people replacing out kinda fucks with getting town elimmed? sorry if that is mean-ish but it feels like you're upset about the game and I'm unsure if it's coming from a scum-perspective or not
I'm not upset - i'm just point it out as something odd. I had clearly noted JV as town most the game. I back JV in the game we both played before, I avoided the whole conflict here this time cause really didn't want to get into a pissing match again with people like that game.

And there are two scum in the game - to only make single reads is only playing half the game - they are playing off each other - so why should we not look for those possible pairings? It will only help later when we do eliminate a scum to help identify the other.
I tend to just find town first and vote based on my PoE (I find it hard looking for scumtells but that's just me). I guess by doing that it's harder for to look for "partners" until we actually get a mafia flip - then I can go back and ISO that flip and look for their partner.

sorry if I'm being bossy and telling you how to play!

who do you want to vote today?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Super »

I kinda respect the fact Ninja was voting Micc all up until the end - and then him dying just doesn't make much sense to me from a Ninja scum perspective
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Super »

ISOing Ninja makes me lean town on their slot

I think me assuming he wouldn't kill Micc is silly cos he may have PR read him and pushed him for that reason

BUT I like Ninja's instance reaction after the N1 flip and his push on players in general
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Super »

James I can't hold secrets in :(
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Super »

do you know what I'm referring to?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Super »

Orc how many games have you played? Mind linking me a town game of yours? (if possible)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Super »

In post 781, orctin wrote:The whole game i had said i felt JV was town - So stick that in your "zero town reading pipe" and smoke it. Really getting irritating when people take what i say and twist it around cause they are so one dimensional in their thinking

How bout you read all of what i say and not just take 1 sentence as the whole meaning - in that post i was looking at pairs -

I had started directly above that line that i could see a HEM/James pair and why - or are you just blind to reading what you want to to help your arguments?

I then looked at it from just a James position - and yes i could see him "mostly" as town - But just because i think someone might be town - doesn't make it so - and if it's not so then who would he pair with. I was simply noting i didn't have a good idea of who would be a good pair with him, if he was scum and Monkey was town. As i know i'm not scum i didn't put much weight into it - but it doesn't mean i just give him a pass - i don't give anyone a pass - It's part of the game cause the best scum player will be the most town looking player out there. I refuse to be one dimensional and not suspect everyone of playing scum well

VOTE: catboi
I find it slightly towny of Orc to be lacking in reads or at least... he seems like he's flailing in a way that I would see a new player doing as town (I'm curious about Orc's experience tho). It feels like he has suspicions of almost every player and idk if scum would be this blatant or this scummy? I tend to play the devil's advocate a lot and tend to defend players who get ganged up on because normally when a whole table is fosing someone it doesn't sit right with me and I worry scum are pushing on that opportunity, and now I'm having that gut worry that Orc isn't scum and there is at least one person who wants to capitalise on his playstyle (LHF kinda guy, no offence to Orc but his posts are hard for me to read into/I can't read his tone very well - a lot of the shit he says doesn't make sense to me but that doesn't make him mafia).
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Super »

In post 793, catboi wrote:
In post 791, Super wrote:Orc how many games have you played? Mind linking me a town game of yours? (if possible)
He has one completed game on site as town. I had aleready taken a look when I was replacing into this game, and I feel like he was a lot more proactive in his scumhunting there and was much wore willing to express suspicions with reasoning behind them - compare his accusations there to the stuff he says about Micc, for instance.
thank u <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Super »

In post 559, orctin wrote:
In post 555, VFP wrote:
In post 522, orctin wrote:T3-Rathe-Jackson - so i need to look at these 3 - right now i'm betting there is a scum in here - and might be the better play - we eliminate one of them - scum can decide to eliminate Rational tonight just to make the game thread less aggressive (and we probably would all shoot him if we could, lets be honest) - and we carry on the next day
This would suggest that if scum, so is T3.
But I could be wrong here.

@orctin

Can you touch base on this more?
Let's go over why these 3 are scum?
Right now I dont think Rathe is scum - his vote after the doctor claim was too immediate and to telling now
Jackson - He started out slow but has come on lately - he's making logical post and discussions so i have no reason to question his alignment at this time
Which to me leaves T3 as very probably Scum

Far as those questioning myself - i'm town - You dont see me trying to jump on a vote right now in trying to save myself - i'm trying to let town sort our who would be the good choice today at this point

Also - Dont think we aren't looking your way as well - the player you were replacing was on the questionable list of a few people - your doing a good job swaying those thoughts at this time - we will have to see long right

Right now i think T3 is the best vote to eliminate - Andante and Rational need to get off each other and look to better choices - and i have no idea why i have pinged Jackson's radar - but town needs to come together on a vote and one we all or at least majority agree on
hehe I like this post from Orc in his other game saying he wouldn't be trying to jump on a vote to save himself - which is kinda what he has been doing here :P first with Dum and now with Catboi (I'm not saying he's mafia but I find it an interesting comparison)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Super »

In post 796, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 764, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 762, Super wrote:do you know what I'm referring to?
You can feel free to enlighten me, town benefits nigh nothing from people keeping secrets.
Super can I get some response to this?
ya sorry, it was what you said D1 about a PR read you had that pinged me and I was going on in my head whether to bring it up or not - so I made my dumb post half wanting to bring it up and half not - I'm just dumb like that and struggle at holding back on saying things, you can read it as what you want

I found it interesting because you said it and I think you were implying a PR read on Micc? you can correct me if I'm wrong on the read - I don't really wanna talk about PR stuff at all but I don't think you're going to leave me alone on it now and I take blame completely for being dumb about it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Super »

yay
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Super »

Hi navi! Obviously me saying both to Catboi is a joke haha, but I do like pocketing people (being townread) as town cos then the game is easier for everyone :P

sorry I haven't been hyperposting much, I'm kinda struggling in this game cos its lack of interest and no one seems to be posting much. I struggle at getting reads without having constant back and forth interactions and I've kinda been waiting for people to be more active
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Super »

In post 806, catboi wrote:Decided to factcheck Super's read of NinjaStore and found that he didn't really comment on the Micc slot after JF replaced in, so I'm not sure clearing him off the kill is all that sensible. I do think it'd be somewhat unusual for a new player to go with a full-throated partner defense on day 2, so if orctin is indeed scum he actually has a decent chance of being town, but the irrationality of his arguments against me and refusal to actually answer questions is annoying.
I agree with this about Orc and Ninja likely not being partners since it'd be too blatant(?)

I did like the way Ninja came into D2 with what it felt like a fresh mind and a push straight away which I think would be pretty brave for a new player to automatically come in with and do, I guess not mentioning Micc's kill is odd though since he was pushing him most of D1 - wouldn't he have been a little sad/weirded out by the death which most people sr ?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Super »

this game is actually cursed srsly???
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Super »

In post 819, catboi wrote:
In post 815, Super wrote:Hi navi! Obviously me saying both to Catboi is a joke haha, but I do like pocketing people (being townread) as town cos then the game is easier for everyone :P

sorry I haven't been hyperposting much, I'm kinda struggling in this game cos its lack of interest and no one seems to be posting much. I struggle at getting reads without having constant back and forth interactions and I've kinda been waiting for people to be more active
It's okay to let the game breathe if there's nothing new to say. Did you have any reads you actually wanted to discuss?
not really. I think you and unwnd are hopefully town

I think I'm the only one who isn't confident on an Orc vote because generally when it's a whole town consensus it makes me feel icky; I don't really know what they're doing though, I don't even know who they have townreads on; they're definitely lower in my PoE

I find it strange that Ninja subbed out and I don't wanna make speculations on why they subbed

Navi's catchup was meh

I like unwnd unvoting Orc, that was towny I guess

you can tell I'm really caring about this game lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Super »

also hi Zyla :3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Super »

In post 826, unwnd wrote:
In post 822, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 821, unwnd wrote:UNVOTE:

No hammer yet please
Who would hammer? It would be a day 3 policy hammer if they had no explanation or declared no intent. Do you think Orc would self hammer?
It's mostly for myself regardless
what do you mean it's mostly for yourself? o_O
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Super »

I feel you, I'm the same. I want more time and do not know who mafia is/don't have enough info to decide a vote

buuuut I'm also being incredibly lazy and the slowness of the game just makes me extra lazy 8)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Super »

In post 843, Zyla wrote:Ok, so, most of these are gut reads because I am definitely going to have to re-read this thread tomorrow, but

Nav and Unwnd I feel pretty confident as town
Super has seemed town pretty far, but tbh, I may just like her personality
catboi's slot was looking a bit suspicious, but is being redeemed slowly
James I'm really unsure about, and the fact that their slot claimed scum in the first page is not helping.
Orctin had been null-scum for a while, but the recent posts make me feel that it's better safe than sorry

So, VOTE: Orctin
E-1

I like to ask a question with votes, especially important ones, so
Who are your top 2 town reads right now?
hi, thanks for liking my personality :P
can you explain these reads for me a little bit - why do you see Navi and Unwnd as town?
why was catboi looking suspicious? did you have any reads on his previous slot Jackson?
you think scum would outwardly claim it in the first page? (I haven't actually seen this post by James I might go look)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Super »

In post 845, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 836, Super wrote:
In post 815, Super wrote:Hi navi! Obviously me saying both to Catboi is a joke haha, but I do like pocketing people (being townread) as town cos then the game is easier for everyone :P

It's okay to let the game breathe if there's nothing new to say. Did you have any reads you actually wanted to discuss?

I think I'm the only one who isn't confident on an Orc vote because generally when it's a whole town consensus it makes me feel icky; I don't really know what they're doing though, I don't even know who they have townreads on; they're definitely lower in my PoE

I find it strange that Ninja subbed out and I don't wanna make speculations on why they subbed

Navi's catchup was meh

You are aware how bad it will look for you if he flips red here?
If I was scum here and Orc was my partner I would definitely be bussing right now - especially if everyone was finding my partner scummy. I have immense TMI as scum and tend to find it really fucking hard to not bus my partners because I find them so scummy and tend to out reads on them that taints them in a bad light. The fact that I haven't even really had a strong scumtell on anyone is probably the biggest meta-reason I'm town this game; because I would have more information and therefore be able to probably taint at least one person in a bad light (aka my partner)

not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm a pretty good scum-player. I'd likely be controlling the game a lot more than I am now and pushing my reads a bit harder, instead I am kinda nervous to vote and feel less confident in myself because I hate being wrong as town. I will admit this game hasn't been that interesting to me, I feel bad subbing in and being a bit useless, especially since town is my fav alignment and normally I care a lot more - I don't want the game to fully take over my life though (which tends to happen to me when I'm town and care too much also) so I've been a bit more laid back this game than all my previous ones. I have an immense fear of being wrong, and I have had a gut nervous feeling that Orc might be town - but tbh his posts have sucked and at this point I'm probably just going to vote him out based on PoE. If he flipped red I'd look bad if I was a damn noob, but because I'm pretty decent at being mafia it'd honestly clear me :P cos I know how to be towny as scum and make myself look pretty clear after my partner got voted off :P maybe I'm being a little arrogant here though (I could just be playing bad!!! but nah I'm too competitive lmao).

ANYWAYs, i'M SEmi offended you'd think Orc would be my partner here lmao, like c'mon James give me more credit

I'm trying to figure out what scums optimal move for claiming here would be (would mafia claim a PR at this point ? I feel like Orc as scum knowing he's getting voted would try and out a PR, anyone have thoughts on what they think he'd claim as scum?) - I think we have a few different scenarios also

Scenario 1:
Orc is Scum

I think if Orc is scum then his partner has probably also given up slightly (Ninja leaving(?) or Navi) - I doubt Catboi is ever Orc's partner here, I also don't really think Unwnd has potential for being his partner but I'd need to reread their interactions after the potential Orc flip, or James probably isn't (since putting him at E-1) unless he has TMI that Orc is scum and will try getting me voted tomorrow (also I just wanna say; James stop outing PR reads it's fucking anti-town).

Scenario 2:
Orc is town

The potential of Orc being town (which worries me the most) means that my reads are a bit blah.
At the moment I'm feeling pretty confident Catboi and Unwnd are town - however, if Orc flipped town I'd re-evaluate most of these reads (except for maybe Catboi, because I just tr Jackson p hard D1, and also I liked Catboi's posts about me today, I doubt he'd he interacting with me the way he is as scum and his meta-read on me is legit lmao, I appreciate you Gira <3)
James kinda irks me with his mindset sometimes - his reasoning for null-reading me is kinda funny, I think I've said enough to have a pretty solid understanding of my alignment by now and it feels like he randomly cherry picks things I say to make me seem scummy, teehee. But then also I dunno if he genuinely is just paranoid of my slot.

I wish I had a proper 1v1 back and forth with Navi to get a better idea of them, I was confused by a lot of their early posts and I wish they were here more to get a better read - I just struggle at the slow pace :( fuck it imma just mark Navi as town for now, honestly maybe even more than James - however, I could probably see a more likely Orc/Navi pairing than a James/Orc pairing

OH and another thing about James is the fact they voted Zyla instead of continuing to vote Orc could be seen as kinda towny (if Orc is town) because why would James start targeting someone different if town was already being voted - I think a town Orc flip would make James look good somewhat - but I wouldn't completely rule out a James/Orc pairing thus far

these are just ramblings without rereading off the top of my head btw, I haven't fully read into every player properly and only have guttish reads ngl. from order of towny to least I;mma just throw it out like this

Catboi
Unwnd
Navi
James
Ninja
Orc

ngl I probably have Navi/James/Ninja all really close together in my null and Orc leaning scum the most - actually, James is probably even higher lol lemme fix

MAYBE
Catboi
James
Unwnd
Ninja
Navi
Orc

ehhhhh, I really don't know. I'm honestly writing out this to kinda show how my reads are a jumble rn and I don't have a full fledged scumread cos I really mostly look for town and y'all haven't really even been that towny lmao, I read mostly on tone and I havent seen major towntells except from Jackson D1

I'm going to do a proper analysis and reread and out actual (hopefully) reads that make more sense to myself and you guys but right now I'm probably mostly feeling an Orc vote cos it makes the most sense to me - just cos I worry that it might be wrong and he could be town is not scummy btw James :P it actually just shows my normal towny Super colours
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Super »

oh ZYla is talking about that other person? lmao I read that post about them claiming scum and that's not a reason to scumread someone... I mean, I claim scum as both alignments and it looked like a joke imo
null-tell
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by Super »

In post 847, catboi wrote:
In post 836, Super wrote:

Navi's catchup was meh

You realize you're almost totally lacking in scumreading anyone, right?
yes, don't make me cry
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Super »

In post 849, catboi wrote:I don't think the unvote from unwnd is a towntell and in fact his catch up had faint notes of scumwnd, though I don't feel like going into details right now.

Anyway, hi zyla .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙
I'm curious about your meta on Unwnd here o_O when you get the chance can you elaborate more for me?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Super »

In post 850, unwnd wrote:I'd want to hear what you think you're seeing, because despite your own hesitance I still have a lingering sr on Dum who was Super's slot, which I believe you shut down for unknown reasons
okay, what's your read on me? Dum Dum is gone now, up up into the heavens - Super is here and would love for you to talk to her because then you'd know she is town and your fears will be gone! huzzah!

but no seriously, why even bring this up? Catboi has some pretty strong meta on me and out of anyone here can read me the best, it's interesting that you're trying to instill fear into him :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Super »

In post 851, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 843, Zyla wrote:Ok, so, most of these are gut reads because I am definitely going to have to re-read this thread tomorrow, but

Nav and Unwnd I feel pretty confident as town
Super has seemed town pretty far, but tbh, I may just like her personality
catboi's slot was looking a bit suspicious, but is being redeemed slowly
James I'm really unsure about, and the fact that their slot claimed scum in the first page is not helping.
Orctin had been null-scum for a while, but the recent posts make me feel that it's better safe than sorry

So, VOTE: Orctin
E-1

I like to ask a question with votes, especially important ones, so
Who are your top 2 town reads right now?
So, lets summarise these reads shall we?

Nav - Town
Unwnd - Town
Super - Town
Catboi - Null
James - Null
Orctin - Scum-Lean

Correct me if I'm wrong.

3 Town Reads
2 Null Reads
1 Scum LEAN

Personally, I find this strange, probably due to no reasonings, but regardless.
Considering the one thing you decided to comment on was basically a defence of Orctin, along with him as a "Null-Scum" read, seriously strikes me as being off.
You're acting reluctant to Scum read Orctin, without even giving us any reason for bad vibes from him. You picked up something for an "unsure about" read, but not for your main scum read? How Bizarre.
I'm not giving you options to E-1 "pressure" Orctin with easy questions to get out of suspicions. Not to mention when it is work-out-able who his town reads are.
I don't like combining a read with a slot's predecessor, but I'm pretty certain you/NinjaStore and Orctin are a scum pair.

For anyone wondering, these are my current reads from most Town to Least:
Catboi/Unwnd - Town
Navigatorv - Town
Super - Null
NinjaStore/Zyla - Scum
Orctin - Scum

The reasoning for Super being Null and not Town, is in case is some weird attempt at backing off from the Orctin wagon. If somehow Orctin doesn't flip red Super is red.

UNVOTE: Orctin
VOTE: Zyla
wait you said that I was first defending my partner (Orc) and would look bad if he flipped scum and now you're saying if he doesn't flip red I'm also scum? what is it :P?????
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Super »

In post 853, catboi wrote:
In post 850, unwnd wrote:I'd want to hear what you think you're seeing, because despite your own hesitance I still have a lingering sr on Dum who was Super's slot, which I believe you shut down for unknown reasons
My primary reason was that the ludicrous play on page 5 from Dum screams newbie town trying to make a big play, and makes the slot unlikely to be partnered with orctin because of what happened. I also think super is more capable as scum and wouldn't choose to fritter so uselessly like she's doing now - her reluctance to push anyone as a scumread is more likely caused by townie paralytic indecision than unwillingness to fake a case on anyone. Maybe I'm overestimating her to my own detriment but that's how I feel.

As for you, well, my perspective is biased from having been on your team but a lot of your catchup felt like writing words for the sake of words wore than anything, aside from the orctin read it didn't feel solid. That's a vague answer because the read right now is just impressionistic. I townread other players more than your slot, is the thing.
this read on me by Catboi is so depressing but so goddamn true lmao

I am 100% more capable as scum (but tbh Idk how hard I'd being trying as scum in this game) and my paranoia creates hesitancy to out reads and just comes from the lack of effort I've made in getting reads I'm confident in, but I promise to make more effort tonight
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Super »

In post 862, catboi wrote:Yes, we've known each other for almost 11 years. She's a competent scum player who solo carried a werewolf win in a run of jungle oligarchy (That I effectively left her alone in because I couldn't keep up with post volume >_>). Unfortunately the records of those games have been memory holed from the internet forever. I feel like she'd be playing with more of an agenda here and she's certainly not afraid to bus. It wouldn't be impossible for her to feel she's painted into a corner, I suppose. But then I wouldn't expect her to come back with a townread on ninjastore when that just hems her in further. I wouldn't say it's impossible but the explanation would be frankly bafflingly poor play on her end if so and I learn toward that not being the case.
woo I love you <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Super »

I find it weird that you said it'd look bad for me if Orc flips red and now you're saying it'd look bad if he flips town! James!!! get your act together!!!! what is it!!! do I just always look bad to you?? huh???

rude.

ok i'll stop being a muppet and ISO some peeps and get better reads cos otherwise I'm gonna just look like a saggy town mess and everyone will scumread me for it
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Super »

actually, Catboi (Gira bb), why haven't you been more paranoid of me? I have had you pocketed as mafia multiple games and for some reason maybe I'd see you being more hesitant on reading me since I've burned you so many times. or is it the fact you had Dum to read beforehand and that has initially helped your read on me?

I'm only saying this because I'd almost expect you to be slightly more sus of me whereas it feels like you just *know* I'm town here and it's nice and all for me, but I still gotta question the certainty (I'm pretty sure you're town but I'm never 100%)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Super »

although in saying all of that I think you outed pretty decent reasons for townreading me so you don't need to answer that

I'm gonna do some reading and rest a bit and then I will post my finalised proper reads. sorry for being so chatty tonight.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by Super »

before I reread tho I'm gonna have a bath.... and watch some ginny and georgia on netflix..... THEN I will do God's work for y'all

this is to anyone who might be waiting patiently for Super's beautiful, sexy reads to pop up in a few minute or hours or whatevers

they will be up within... 6 hours. give me 6 hours.

xoxo
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:43 pm

Post by Super »

lol ok

i think james is town
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by Super »

I was going to do analysis tonight but I'm tired and just want to chill a bit, I'll reread tomorrow and do my ISOs then
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Super »

In post 890, unwnd wrote:
In post 875, Super wrote:
okay, what's your read on me? Dum Dum is gone now, up up into the heavens - Super is here and would love for you to talk to her because then you'd know she is town and your fears will be gone! huzzah!

but no seriously, why even bring this up? Catboi has some pretty strong meta on me and out of anyone here can read me the best, it's interesting that you're trying to instill fear into him :P
I may have my own reservations about things and to play diplomatic around the situation is more favorable to me. Suffice to say that I'm aware of catboi's own competency and my read on him for now is one of comfort instead of resolution. Catboi seems to be testifying for you regardless and I'm pretty bad at reading player behavior like yourself. I just get sucked into the emotion and lose focus lol
haha that's totally fair enough
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Super »

hi :D
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Super »

I'm busy kinda-ish at the moment and have skimmed the thread but Nora to me is screaming townish and James' claim to me kinda clears him I think so there is that

I will be back in a few hours to actually process the posts and reread again but atm my thoughts are Zyla/Unwnd one is scum, idk which
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Super »

wait so was James roleblocked?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Super »

oh Nora claimed @_@ should I claim?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Super »

why?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Super »

just out on a walk atm, imma be on tonight to read properly sorry
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Super »

also catboi rip <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Super »

aight so I just did a quick proper read of the setup, I haven't played a noobie game before and didn't really look at the options for the setup until now (I just assumed there were 2 town PRS this entire time but then just saw the potential for 1 town PR is possible, oops)

I think at this point mafia have it pretty tough since they didn't hit a PR last night lmao, I don't really want to talk about claims yet and see what everyone else thinks since I feel fairly nooby when it comes to mechanics and the optimal way to do things (it does suck that Nora claimed since I'm not sure if that was ideal at this point since there is a scum roleblocker and they can narrow down who the last PR is but that's cool i'll let that slide :P)

I will say James's claim makes sense to me and I believe him - it's funny cos he kept mentioning having a PR read on someone which in my head makes sense now cos he was WIFOMing that :P (were you ? cos in hindsight it feels that way and I was vaguely thinking it on D2)

Nora's energy coming into today is towny to me, I still need to go back and reread everything said today (I only looked at the setup) but the vibe I did see was very towny and makes me feel more comfortable in my Navi read (I have been up and down with my read on the this game due to some awkward posts and never actually being able to interact with them)

I'm gonna just reread and also look at Orc pairings quickly now - but FMPOV this shouldn't be too hard considering I only really need 2 townreads alongside James to find the last scum (and I'm already leaning Nora as towny) - atm I wanna focus on Zyla and Uwnd's Orc interactions but yeah, lemme know our optimal move when it comes to claiming and such :) I don't wanna fuck anything up for town
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #91) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Super »

In post 912, Noraa wrote:I was gonna come into this game telling everyone how townie jacksonvirgo and catboi were but the scum did that for me. I'm honestly sad catboi is gone because I really wanted to have an argument with him over one of his reads but now he's gone. So instead, I'll have the discussion with Super!
Hey! Can you tell me why James is town?
hi nora :) you're so energetic and it's really nice and easy for me to get a read on! yay! I'm curious what read you wanted to talk about with Catboi? was it the one on James as well?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Super »

In post 913, Noraa wrote:So my humble opinion is that James is the last scum here. Now, I could be wrong and I have a backup option in that case(two actually) but im pretty sure James is the last scum here.
I have my reasons but I want to hear super's opinion first because she's someone that I TR the most now that catboi is dead
I really love Nora's opening posts and read them as fairly towny - I mean I don't see a scum player coming in D3 after missing hitting a PR and claiming James to be scum (especially after they had potentially roleblocked them thinking they could be a PR???? it would be kinda weird and dumb to me? idk just a thought)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Super »

In post 922, Noraa wrote:
In post 919, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 913, Noraa wrote:So my humble opinion is that James is the last scum here. Now, I could be wrong and I have a backup option in that case(two actually) but im pretty sure James is the last scum here.
I have my reasons but I want to hear super's opinion first because she's someone that I TR the most now that catboi is dead
Claim, I'm 99% sure you're the other scum from this, but claim.
I'm not going to claim lol. If you are actually the town tracker, you should consider why I, if scum would ever decide to come and SR you given you have been pretty widely TRed if I remember correctly. My slot was pretty widely TRed. If im scum, its easier to ride things out here and get ninja killed or something
agree with Nora here :P kinda what I was thinking with the instant read on James - wouldn't make much sense to come out with that as scum here
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Super »

In post 932, Zyla wrote:So I guess that means that Noraa, Unwnd, and Super are our major suspects, but we've got a 1/3rd chance of being in a game with a mafia-roleblocker (and jailkeeper), so I guess I'm not 100% ruled out? (I mean, I am town, but I'm not confirmed yet I guess)
But I'm down for trusting James if no one else claims
is this like a partial slip? cos wouldn't mafia already know the setup at this point with James' claim? (mafia would know they don't have a rolecop so it'd have to be a JK and you didn't say that town could also have a potential friendsly neighbour??)

well i guess it's not a slip ..... cos you said 1/3rd

idk

idk

zyla are you townnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Super »

you know what? fuck it. I feel pretty confident in saying Nora is town here so I'm just going to claim and say I'm a villager - the jailkeeper should claim because it is either Zyla/Unwnd and that to me is autowin (since it'd just be the last villager claim FMPOV since I'm feeling fairly good about Nora being town here and if I'm wrong then I can deal with that later on)

obviously it's only autowin here if my read on Nora is right and town also townread me but I'm feeling good about it

I'm leaning more on Zyla being scum because I read HEM as fairly towny D1 and also I will note that when Catboi started pushing on Orc D2 on entry HEM immediately took away his scumread on JAckson (Catboi) and started pushin on Orc as well (I don't see why he would do this to his partner)

sorry for claiming, Nora already did and I feel pretty confident we can vote out mafia today, if I've fucked up I'm sorry - I haven't played noob mechanics before and I'm getting the hang of the setups but I think based on my reads this is most optimal FMPOV (SINCE I'm feeling so good about Nora being town)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Super »

also I will say I found Zyla asking Orc a few times what his townreads were near the end of D2 felt like they were grasping at ways to interact with their partner to create some sort of distancing - just a random thought I have had

ANYWAYS, obv if Zyla is the JK then I'm a dumbass and wrong about this read but I'm feeling pretty good atm
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Super »

no I'm villager...

are you not JK? :(
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Super »

so either Nora lied and is JK or James didn't get roleblocked?

or Zyla is JK and just is engaging weirdly
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Super »

I think everyone should just claim at this point cos we only need 2 strong townreads to win AND we have Orc interactions (also I was rereading my own reads on Orc cos I like to see what I thought of players after their scum flip and I found it funny I called him out for being annoyed about the subs lmao)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Super »

I'm assuming he is saying he is a villager too?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Super »

huh?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:04 pm

Post by Super »

In post 999, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 998, Super wrote:huh?
I was looking over some of Zyla's most recent posts. One stuck out, I want to see what Unwnd claims, or what Zyla claims.
yeah I think once we know who the JK is this could very much be fairly simple to figure out :)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by Super »

I'm gonna watch netflix and probably go to sleep soon, I'll refresh the game a few more times before sleep but otherwise I'll see y'all in the morning aussie time
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #104) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Super »

Nora is puking town here, she literally sounds like me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Super »

I think it's unwnd and it's a gg only because of how much I TR Nora here, her paranoia of me feels genuine af

THE ONLY THING is I can also come across that way as scum and maybe Nora is a better player than I think, I probably should get her to link some scum games to compare but her tone here feels incredibly genuine

Zyla being JK makes me happy cos their tone is super hard for me to read and this basically just means I need 1 TR to find mafia and right now I'm like very hard townreading Nora sooooooooooooo

also it's good you claimed Zyla, cos this prevents mafia ccing you tomorrow if we miss today and your slot hasn't been the towniest so thank you <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Super »

also Nora <3 I love being townread as town (I like making games as easy for town as possible so I defs try and exaggerate my townyness if that makes sense, its my fav alignment) hence my communication with Catboi townreading me - I guess I was just making sure his read was genuine cos I'm always going to question a read, even though I had Jackson down as 100% town lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Super »

In post 1024, Zyla wrote:Oh, also, forgot to mention, this one's up in the air to if it matters, but apparently my slot targeted Unwnd's slot n1, so unless mafia RB targeted me that night, Unwnd didn't commit that night's kill (but Orctin may have)
ah okay, interesting

I'm not going to 100% commit to voting unwnd just yet cos I want to look at Orc/Nora/Navi and Orc/Unwnd interactions first to cement my read but right now I'm leaning on it being unwnd, it also feels like he has slightly given up based on his posting lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Super »

In post 1025, unwnd wrote:I'm not opposed to being the mislim as I don't really have the drive to solve.
you have no read on Nora or I?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #109) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Super »

Nora link some scumgames of yours bbcakes, I wanna see how much energy you have as scum >:(
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #110) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Super »

@Unwnd, I find your energy as opposed to the other days a bit meh and uncaring and I think you were hoping I was the other PR before because you against a Zyla/Nora pairing would be potentially better for you (?)

I feel like town are in a REALLY good position so it makes little to no sense why you wouldn't want to solve at this point in the game? like, FMPOV I only need one townread and town wins of they also townread me so I'm gonna throw all my towny energy into my game so we can win, whereas you feel flat and uncaring which is how I'd see someone who is scum play

if you are town please make this easier for town and help us just vote off mafia today instead of just let us elim you (cos if you are town that's super unhelpful but I just don't really see it rn lmao)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #111) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Super »

In post 954, unwnd wrote:I would've preferred an easier game but generally speaking Navigator was my strongest TR and nothing about Noraa's game so far makes me doubt that.

I guess you TR Nora pretty hard then?

so you might think I'm scum? but maybe you're scared of pushing me cos you know how towny I am too? MUWAHAGAGAAa!????
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Super »

eh ok

I'll give you time. I'm in no rush. I'd rather we vote right today than go another day tbh cos I'm moving house this week
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #113) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Super »

also I'm uncertain on most thoughts but splash em around like a floppy fish cos I'm town and have no worries about how I'm perceived ;)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Super »

thanks Nora! I'll have a read through
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Super »

In post 1038, Noraa wrote:
In post 1025, unwnd wrote:I'm not opposed to being the mislim as I don't really have the drive to solve.
You previously said you were sure I was town. Shouldn't you be pushing super if you think I'm town?
pushing me is a pretty scary thing to do :P
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Super »

In post 1041, Noraa wrote:
In post 1040, Super wrote:
In post 1038, Noraa wrote:
You previously said you were sure I was town. Shouldn't you be pushing super if you think I'm town?
pushing me is a pretty scary thing to do :P
I hope unwnd is scum because 1v1 ing you tomorrow is not something I want to do. I'll still give it my all if you truly are scum and if you are, you've played a 5 out of 5 star game here
I feel the same about you, Nora. I feel fairly confident it is just Unwnd, but if you are the last one then I'm sorry to say I've never actually been elimmed... ever. SO fmpov I feel pretty comfortable in saying town will win regardless of unwnd's alignment because I can't see my first ever elim being a town game :P sorry I have such town entitlement lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Super »

that doesn't make you look the best Nora Dora
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Super »

I understand paranoia, I'm one of the most paranoid town players in the world. but at this point in the game I'd rather ignore that paranoia since we have a ML and if it comes down to us being CCs I will handle that then but right now I hard TR your ass so I don't want your paranoia to fuck with my own reads/head
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Super »

I'll be back later to read Orc interactions :) and guve Unwnd time to out reads
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Super »

If you wanna feel more confident about me you should just look at Dum Dums gambit on Orc d1 and you can essentially rid all your paranoia on my slot

OR you can make it harder on yourself by being paranoid

either way if you are town Nora, there is no need to worry about me. I would have hard bussed Orc if he was my partner and I'd be playing A LOT cleaner of a game. but meta is gross and I won't mention this again

either is fine
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Super »

idk why i said either is fine lol

I'm going now. be back later xx
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Super »

In post 1056, unwnd wrote:
In post 1047, unwnd wrote:Be prepared for tomorrow because the game is not over if you vote me lol
Newpage reminder
can you take a fucking stance? lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Super »

unwnd idk how you expect me to believe that comment until you start dropping thoughts and your reads on us

until then I'm ignoring it

come back when you have read everything and have stuff to say that I can analyse and get a better understanding of your alignment
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Super »

In post 1060, Noraa wrote:
In post 1054, Super wrote:either way if you are town Nora, there is no need to worry about me.
But I don't know you're town and I've lost to multiple scum that played like you before. I'm paranoid. This sucks so much.
you've never played with a Super before :D
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Super »

I'll hopefully get my ISOs done tonight
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Super »

So I’m going to do ISOs of both Navi/Nora interactions and HEM/Unwnd interactions with Orc –
Navi and Orc –
In post 121, navigatorv wrote:I gotta say, that play by Dum was definitely unexpected and the analysis was fairly well done. Unfortunately, I don't think taking the bait means anything; it relies on whoever it is not paying attention to the events of the thread which I don't see most of the active players doing, scum or otherwise. The rules at the beginning also said we have to state our intent to hammer on vote 5, which he didn't do. As far as I can tell, the trap did little to tell us about orctin, but did reveal a trickier side to Dum (though whether that will backfire or not remains to be seen).

There's the possibility that Micc and Dum are scum trying to protect each other, but it's just as likely that they could be town, so frustratingly enough this did little to change my mind about the current circumstances; there's just too many possibilities with little to weigh things in anyone's favor.

When I first subbed into the game and was rereading, a thing that irked me a lot about Navi was this read on Dum which came from their little gambit they made on seeing if anyone would try and hammer Micc. In hindsight Orc’s response to Dum was scummy and it’s interesting that Navi used it as a way to make Dum look bad instead of Orc – I mean, Navi wasn’t even scumreading Dum – just saying they were tricky which is a weird thing to say in general.
Alright there really wasn’t much else… Navi brings up Orc again in a spoiler and ends with their read on him being “mixed” and then D2 states that they find Orc sketchy and will probably end up voting them – but then Navi subbed out. Honestly I find their interactions pretty meh and can’t get anything from it – I did find rereading some of Navi’s stuff towny though (in particular certain reads on people, i.e. Jackson).
ANDDDD I just realised Nora didn’t get to interact with Orc…. At all. So yes. I shall now look at HEM/Orc haha
HEM and Orc –
In post 77, humaneatingmonkey wrote:It's important to understand that Day 1s are important to go as long as possible because it's a useful reference to how players behaved and voted when everybody (except masons and scum) would have no information about anyone's alignment.

I think orctin could be town.
okay so right off the bat HEM outs a townread on Orc – would he do this to his scum partner straight away? I personally wouldn’t… do that… I don’t know. Seems pretty brazin’ of HEM to do.
In post 558, humaneatingmonkey wrote:navigatov and NinjaStore are both in my townblock — we eliminate between Dum, JV, James, and orctin today. I re-read orctin during the night and I didn't like how conservative he was with his votes, but it could be explained by this:
In post 374, orctin wrote:You can see that i tend to put pressure on someone first - gauge their reaction, then look to vote. This whole setup here of people voting to gauge reaction is just backwards to my normal way of thinking and playing where i'm from.
Dum's absence and inactivity and nonchalance near deadline with Faaz' E-1 wagon was sketchy and does not resemble the Dum we knew from early D1 who would make gambits.
the next time HEM kinda acknowledges Orc is here, other times he has just said he thinks Orc is fine. It’s interesting that he outs a negative read on him now but also kinda uses something Orc says to excuse it (probably avoid having Orc as the elim target – if they’re partners)
HEM then says he doesn’t want to lynch Dum Dum or James leaving Orc/Jackson in his aim of fire – but states that he wants to see more of Orc and it feels like he wants Jackson gone more.
In post 594, orctin wrote:The whole replacing players makes me nuts as well but seems to be the way here. I was looking at Micc early on and probably Dum paired with him. Then we got James, Johnny and HEM swapped in to replace players and now JV getting replaced - this seems almost like a broken system to me and we not replacing 4 of the 9 people who started the game. But i guess that's mostly my OCD issues but it's like if people dont like the way the game is going for them they just opt out.
When I first read this post from Orc I was like holy hell he is mad that people keep subbing because it is making it harder for the scumteam to get a player elimmed – he posted this just after Jackson was looking for a replacement which makes me think that Orc was annoyed because Jackson was someone he wanted out of the game (or was wanting to push) – HEM was also pushing Jackson up until Catboi replaced that slot
Hem responds with this:
In post 595, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Having trouble with the game, orctin? Replace-ins are very common in newbie games because not everybody appreciates long-form mafia.

Tell me about your reads.

Just is a very meh response I guess – I don’t see it as partner-y as such, just kinda acknowledging Orc – I will say that HEM tends to be aggressive and pushy against most people in the game bar Orc, which is an interesting observation
SOOOOO, THIS is where things start to get saucy
– Catboi replaces Jackson and HEM does an entire 180 on his reads and decides an Orctin elim is the way to go:
In post 617, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I'm down for an orctin wagon
In post 621, humaneatingmonkey wrote:okay catboi. i like where you're getting at. VOTE: orctin
This is pretty much is where the Orc wagon began and I do find it interesting that HEM would decide to want to bus at this moment of the game (after Orc has been complaining about subs especially lmao)
Aaand then after my questioning of HEM where I wanted to ask all this to him… he subs out and now I’mma check Unwnd yay…
Unwnd and Orc –

So I’m reading Unwnd now, I don’t think I will quote stuff because this post is already going to be messy and long enough as it is but I will just comment on some things. Most of the time Unwnd has a pretty scum-leaning read on Orc and does interact more with Orc than Navi or HEM did. When Orc gets to E-1 Unwnd unvotes and says he needs more time to think – which is FINE, because I think he knew Orc was likely going to be getting elimmed regardless so I don’t think it means he was trying to save his partner. Unwnd does eventually hammer Orc. I will note that Navi was not voting Orc but had a scumread on their slot – once Orc is hammered Navi requests a sub – which I don’t want to read into all that much but it’s an interesting stream of events.
Alright so… I might quickly do a quick ISO of Orc now and then post my final thoughts in another post for y’all. Sorry about the length and mess of this – this ISO notes thing is mostly for me and my own scumhunting purposes but I like to share how I process my reads so it makes sense to you guys too :D buuuut I feel like this is kinda mostly messy and could be unhelpful but if you don’t wanna read it you don’t have to lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Super »

I did a little reread of Orc's ISO but it's getting late and I my brain is fuzzy so I might just say my current thoughts now, have a sleep and read his ISO again in the morning when I have more clarity. I find Orc a really difficult player to read in general cos their writing style is so bland (makes sense as to why I struggled so hard at having a definite read on him D2) - when I did just glance at his ISO now I don't see any partner interactions which majorly stand out, he townread Navi (everyone else was so it makes sense) and was saying HEM was an aggressive player but never really said they were scum (idk, I need to reread in the morning)

anyways, I basically want to say that Nora came into today very energetic and bubbly which my playstyle definitely vibes with. I do still think their energy is towny - but - once they noticed my town-entitlement they started getting paranoid of me (which is completely fair and OK, I get paranoid of players constantly - heck I'm doing it right now) I can see this as being completely innocent of Nora but I will say it interests me that Nora cares so much about Zyla's read on me and comparing their read on me to their read on Navi/Themselves (showing that Nora is either paranoid I could be scum for lylo OR Nora is scum and scared Zyla won't elim me in lylo). I 100% can see town!Nora being worried I'm playing a great scum game and riding it out until 3way. but I can also see scum!Nora worried about Zyla townreading me more in 3way and fucking it up for the scumteam - I am a cocky town player I admit, and so I can defs see a scumplayer being worried about me as it's hard to elim town!Super (I would not want to be my own cc :P) HOWEVER, I think Nora is likely being paranoid here.... for now I'm going to say I'm 55% leaning town on Nora and 45% on Unwnd. I want to hear more from Unwnd today, tbh their hesitancy at first irked me... but after ISOing them again today I do worry they could be town because I don't know why they'd just blatantly give up as scum here, or at least act the way they are - unless they really do think they can't win. AT this point I'd still lean on it being Unwnd but I'm not 100% sure. I kinda wanna hear James and Zyla's thoughts on their slot - I think James was townreading Navi most the game too so I'm curious on his thoughts now

Things about each pairing that irks me:
Navi subbing out directly after the Orc elim - and Navi not having had voted Orc even after stating they scumread him
HEM voting Orc randomly after Catboi subs in and HEM had originally been hard tunnelling the Catboi slot (???? it still doesn't make sense to me)
Navi using Orc's slip of a vote to make Dum look bad instead
Unwnd unvoting right when Orc hits E-1 - not sure if this means anything though

IDK these are random thoughts/notes blah blah la. take it as you will. I feel pretty confident about this game anyways because if both PRs townread me this is autowin for town, I was thinking about how if Zyla jailed anyone else this would be autowin also which is sad for town since this could be over already BUT that's whatever now
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Super »

I'mma head to sleep now :) if anyone has any questions I'll answer when I am up <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by Super »

James, lol. if Orc was my partner there and everyone was scumreading him I'd 100% be bussing in that position, not being confused on my read on him and not voting. I'm a notorious busser and will always vote my partner if I sense they are being scumread. as town I'm really hesitant with my voting, heck I haven't voted once this entire game! you can be icked out by it, but I'm being honest when I say I am a way better scum player than you'd think. I played a game in January where I bussed my one wolf partner d2 just because everyone else was scumreading them and I still ended up winning the game solo; I'm completely capable of bussing in this setup and would have probably pushed on Orc hard af with a vote if he was my partner.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Super »

does it look bad I was hesitant voting him and wasn't certain on my read on him? maybe. but wouldn't it make more sense for me to vote him when I knew he was the elim for the day to distance myself as much as possible? I'm a very very paranoid town and hate being wrong, hence my reluctance to take a stance so quickly. Orc was still my biggest scumlean, just because I was hesitant does not mean he's my partner, if anything it shows how I really cared about being right with my vote - I am the biggest scum TMIer ever and would have been pushing Orc pretty hard
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by Super »

I'm kinda annoyed Unwnd hasn't made any stance or said anything to get a better read on him properly. I'll respond to you soon, Noraaaa, I'm just doing a few things first and Jamss' post semi triggered me so I had to answer lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by Super »

also James I never had an excuse to not vote him, pretty sure I stared I was going to at some point but I like using the time in the day
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Post by Super »

also what's an SE?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #134) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by Super »

In post 1082, Noraa wrote:
In post 1078, Super wrote:So I’m reading Unwnd now, I don’t think I will quote stuff because this post is already going to be messy and long enough as it is but I will just comment on some things. Most of the time Unwnd has a pretty scum-leaning read on Orc and does interact more with Orc than Navi or HEM did. When Orc gets to E-1 Unwnd unvotes and says he needs more time to think – which is FINE, because I think he knew Orc was likely going to be getting elimmed regardless so I don’t think it means he was trying to save his partner. Unwnd does eventually hammer Orc. I will note that Navi was not voting Orc but had a scumread on their slot – once Orc is hammered Navi requests a sub – which I don’t want to read into all that much but it’s an interesting stream of events.
Unwnd and your positioning around orc were both bad imo. So it's not just navi. In fact I would argue that Navi's positioning was much more solid. I can make a post about it but that's my overall opinion. I'm not sure why HEM would bus tbh but since he started the wagon, if he was scum, that's like the lowest tier of bussing since its close to no pressure when the wagon just starts and distancing is good, yadda yadda.
I guess it was more that Catboi started the wagon and HEM immediately jumped on it - I guess I can see HEM doing that to distance from his partner and thinking the wagon wouldn't go anywhere... idk. I found that entire switch in vote weird coming from HEM since he literally just was scumreading Catbois slot
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #135) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by Super »

In post 1083, Noraa wrote:
In post 1079, Super wrote:Nora cares so much about Zyla's read on me
Zyla will be alive tomorrow whereas James will not. I must know if Zyla trusts me because if she doesn't and you are scum, town loses the game due to this fact. Is that hard to understand?
I get that, but you need to understand FMPOV I'm also paranoid so you being that way is worrying for me
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #136) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Super »

I'm responding on the exercise bike and cbf quoting that huge wall from Nora lol I'll respond to that one I'm in bed

I'm probably voting Unwnd today
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by Super »

and when I say probably I mean.... like.... definitely. cos Nora is playing pretty damn good as either alignment and Unwnd is just absent and not caring ?????

like ideally I want him to post so i can read him in real time for a better read on him but i dont see that happening, idek what deadlines are in this game
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Super »

how long do we have to decide a vote?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #139) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by Super »

also, James. I will say something about Orc that should make u less suspicious of me is the people he pushed on/tried to sway the elim onto. In the game I asked for from Orc as town he states when he is scum and being pushed on he tends to vote to try and push elsewhere - he does this a few times this game (I even pointed this out about Orc on d2) he pushes on Jackson/Catboi/Dum when put under pressure - all three being town (obv from my pov)

Orc tried multiple times to get the vote onto Dum cos Dum was a definite LHF most of this game - only when I subbed in did Orc decide to push elsewhere because my read on him was confusing. I can go into a proper case as to why Orc and I are never partners here but I'm on the exercise bike and am mostly rambling from memory

if you want a legit case as to why I'm town then I will :)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Super »

I should be tr already but I GUESS I'll put the work in for you Jamesiecakes :P

when is the deadline tho? I will probably have to do it tomorrow xx
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Super »

good morning @_@
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Super »

James no offence but why are you townreading the scummiestcplayer of the day and voting me lmao?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Super »

VOTE: Unwnd
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Super »

I'm ending it now cos I think Nora is just town and I cbf waiting to just become paranoid, if this is wrong tomorrow will be a pain in my ass but I doubt it's wrong
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Super »

are you town unwnd?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Super »

are you allowed to say? lol
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Super »

I think as town you would've tried harder
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #148) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Super »

GG :)

Cabd I swear to God I was spam refreshing and freaking out.... lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #149) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Super »

you gave me one :P I think it's funny Nora and I have a very similar playstyle and were tring each other but also paranoid af

thanks for hosting <3
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #150) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Super »

I defs was thinking of self hammering
Super
Super