Newbie 2069: Summertime [game over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #493 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hello friends - I have arrived

I have played with most of the other players in that game, so that is fun :)

UNVOTE:

Anyone want to help get me caught up?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #495 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 494, Cabd wrote:You're telling me that one of the newest and shiniest rising Stars of the game subs in to a nearly confirmed town to me slot? I need to go buy some lottery tickets!
:oops: :oops:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #497 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 494, Cabd wrote:You're telling me that one of the newest and shiniest rising Stars of the game subs in to a nearly confirmed town to me slot? I need to go buy some lottery tickets!
Is this a pocket attempt?

Because its working -- I always climb into the pocket of the first two people who compliment me.

@everyone else, there is still one opening, and I am taking applications
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #499 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 426, Cabd wrote:Okay so yeah after initial catch up I'm somewhere around here-ish:

The TownYdrasse
The Bulge
Roden

The Lean TownStrangeMatter

Real Time Interaction Data Gathering Needed (Nulls ish)GrandpaMo
piisirrational

The Not TownIllwei
Cabd, is this still accurate for you ?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #502 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I did a quick ctrl+f of your iso to see why you have Illwei so low, and I don't see anywhere that you explain why you are scum reading them.

I'm gonna go read Illwei's iso - can you also explain your read on them?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #508 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Thoughts on Illwei - having read only their iso at this point

I very much liked , read it as townie -- but then they walked it back in :/

Spoiler:
Also, OMGUS VOTE: Illwei for 102

UNVOTE:

Their iso is a bit empty I guess? Like lots of short posts, and they are is a good bit of shade thrown around a several different players.

Although, this caught my eye -- "If I feel the need to defend then I will but to be frank, I don't have the energy right now, and I don't see how defending myself would help me sort them."

I kinda like this -- in a "I am more focused on sorting other people, then on how other people are reading me" kinda way. Like I wanna town read them for that mindset here, but I also don't see a ton of stuff that looks like sorting from them in their iso :/

Looking at their iso in a vacuum, I think I would lean scum here, but there is not enough that I would have then as a strong scum read

Cabd, are you seeing something I am missing - or have the other slots just towned it up so much, that this is enough for them to be the scummiest in the room?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #509 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 448, Illwei wrote:
In post 423, The Bulge wrote:if illwei flips scum after Zyla was scum in 2065, I'm never doubting the TBH tell again
The whatnow
Although, this post stood out to me.

I have not looked at Bulge yet - but this felt weird - not because of illwei, because illwei's iso has "tbh" thrown in like 20+times already.

But, I was in 2065, and lead the push against Zyla. The Bulge never mentioned it at all that game. I went back and checked, and by the end of the game Zyla had said tbh 4 times total - and just to compare, I said it 9 times.

Idk, this seems weird for Bulge to reference that other game here
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #510 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 507, Illwei wrote:I'm still wondering about the tbh tell tbh
The "tbh tell" basically says that scum knows that they are lying, and are trying to hide it, so they are more likely to preface their statements with "to be honest" "honestly" or just "tbh"

So he is saying that the number of times you have said "tbh" has stood out to him.

How many games have you played so far on site? Have you played scum before?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #512 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Just checked myself

In your first game, you were town - you made 62 posts, and you said "tbh" zero times

In this game, have have made 42 posts, and have said "tbh" 25 times

If you really are scum, then this is what the "tbh tell" looks like. In future games, you can try to avoid it in the future now that you know its a thing. If you're town, then in the future you can point to this game to say "the tbh tell does not work with me" lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #513 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I'm off for now - will try to do more towards catching up later tonight
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #518 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Just skimmed through the Bulge's iso -- and I am not sure how to feel about him atm, because I have the benefit of knowing that the push he was making on Roden was wrong, which in turn makes it feels bad reading it -- to be fair though, I have not read Roden's iso to know if he really was just out here scumming it up. Were other people reading Roden as scummy, outside of Noraa/TheBulge?

@Ydra - I see you were voting my slot in the most recent VC - did you agree with the bulge's takes on Roden?

Bulge's read transition on Roden also stood out to me --- Going from "this is what frustrated, caught scum looks like" to "Cabd, did I poke scum to the point of illogical flailing, or just piss off a newbie?" seemed odd, because there was very little indication that anything changed between bulge and Roden - and I am unclear why Cabd replacing in would result in him softening his stance?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #519 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 497, Lukewarm wrote:Because its working -- I always climb into the pocket of the first two people who compliment me.

@everyone else, there is still one opening, and I am taking applications
I am also quite upset that no one took me up on this offer yet --- Looking at you Strange :shifty:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #520 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Damn Luke, you cute and really nice to play games with
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #521 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 520, Lukewarm wrote:Damn Luke, you cute and really nice to play games with
Oh look, I guess I am climbing in to my own damn pocket now
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #523 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 522, Ydrasse wrote:are you okay luke buddy

i think my vote's a holdover from noraa's vote because i had no interest in killing roden
Yeah I'm good. Mainly just joking, but I was a little surprised that Strange posted after I repped in without saying hey to me --- We were just in a game together x.x
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #529 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@ Strange

Spoiler:
Hi :)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #530 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 526, StrangeMatter wrote:At this point, we have only one day left to vote, might as well get a consensus and vote right?
You say this, but you are also not voting anyone?

Are you suggesting we just go ahead and go through with the illwei vote?

What are your thoughts on their slot?
If they were off the table, where would you want us to look today?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #532 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Strange - how were you reading roden - and how are you reading me atm?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #535 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think that almost any scum team would be killing cabd here, but just in case I do die tonight

Spoiler: For Cabd's Eyes Only - to be read after my death
Dearest Cabd,

If you are reading this, then that means something terrible has happened to me. Please don't be sad - for if I have died, that means that you have lived - and that is a trade I would willing make.

However, there is a matter that I would feel remiss if I did not bring up, to be discussed during Day 2 - and this matter... is Strange.

I entered into this game, expecting a warm welcome, as this is their second game on site, and I was in their first. We had a bit of friendly conversation within the confines of the ghost chat as well. For my entrance to be ignore --- surprised me

I thought that possibly this was a result of myself residing in their scum reads, and they were therefore suspicious of my numerous attempts to reach out the them - but alas - according to , they are in fact leaning town on my slot. Most curious.

This feeling is further amplified by seeing how Strange responded to other rep ins.

First, here is Strange greeting both you and pii replacing in
In post 292, StrangeMatter wrote:So many people have swapped out, it's crazy.

Also, hello.
And again, Strange's greeting Ydra into the thread with open arms
In post 354, StrangeMatter wrote:Hello Ydrasse.

You've been watching this game for a while, right? Can we hear what you have to say about other people?
So Strange has greeted the other replacements, mere strangers, but for me, a friend - crickets.

This is inconclusive to be sure, but it did stand out to me. Which gave me cause to review their iso, where post caught my eye.

There is a conversation that I wish to have with Strange, in regards to that post. Alas - it is not a conversation that we can have at the moment. That conversation will most likely remain unacceptable until mid day two.

I believe that conversation is an important one to have, but if my suspicion is true -- I fear for my life.

So, I leave this for you - should I die tonight, and you should live. I believe I have left enough for you to discover the conversation that I wish to have, so that you might have it in my stead.

Yours truly,
Lukewarm

p.s. if you ignored my wishes, and have read my letter prior to my demise (and to anyone else with prying eyes) -- I have no wish to pursue Strange this day -- for I am unable to see what response they may have to my query
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #536 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 534, GrandpaMo wrote:heyo!!!

nice to meet u again

last time i played wit u, i was scum. first time i played wit u i was town. ig things have changed from then -- im trying different playstyles etc.

anywyas
hi

r u updated? also hru
Hello :)

And yes. I very much remember playing against your scum game :dead: :dead: :dead:
(to those unaware, I very loudly and repeatedly had him at the top of my town reads)

I am getting there - I have scrolled through several isos - but I have not quite finished.

Is there any thing you think I should look at in particular?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #537 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 536, Lukewarm wrote:Is there any thing you think I should look at in particular?
I have yet to look at your iso -- it is one that, from prior expereince, I was a little wary of taking on - so, I started in other places. (In our last game, reading your iso gave me a headache :dead: ) -- But, hopefully you are just town this time, so you iso will be easier to read lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #538 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Grandpa is town
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #582 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Huh. Hate the cop claim --- Your slot was both not in danger of being voted out and not in danger of being the NK :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #583 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 544, sang froid wrote:god I was convinced this slot was scum but I wanted into this game and lukewarm fucking STOLE the obvtown slot after ydrasse sniped me on the noraa slot
To be fair, I tried to rep into this game much earlier, but Grandpa STOLE the open slot from the start of day -- I tried to rep into this game when it was on like page 6
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #584 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 546, sang froid wrote:strange is super fucking town lol, what are you talking about lukewarm
To be clear (as I can see you had prying eyes) Strange is not all that scummy in my eyes atm ~ Strange is currently sitting in null for me

There were just a couple things that I wanted to talk to them about, but cannot currently. And if I die before I get the chance, then I hope cabd can figure out what I wanted to ask them.

A lot of their iso had me leaning town, but then those couple things I pointed out made me suspicious of something
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #585 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 557, The Bulge wrote:
In post 509, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 448, Illwei wrote:
In post 423, The Bulge wrote:if illwei flips scum after Zyla was scum in 2065, I'm never doubting the TBH tell again
The whatnow
Although, this post stood out to me.

I have not looked at Bulge yet - but this felt weird - not because of illwei, because illwei's iso has "tbh" thrown in like 20+times already.

But, I was in 2065, and lead the push against Zyla. The Bulge never mentioned it at all that game. I went back and checked, and by the end of the game Zyla had said tbh 4 times total - and just to compare, I said it 9 times.

Idk, this seems weird for Bulge to reference that other game here
Zyla's iso that game is chock full of "honestly, i'll be honest, to be fair" etc etc. and I didn't mention it then because, well, I doubted it, like I said. it's a bit of a meme-tell and a weak case on its own and I didn't feel it was valid enough to bring up.
Huh - you're right. She just leaned into "honestly" instead of tbh - good to note.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #586 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 565, The Bulge wrote:Cabd is probably the best check so I'm there for that
+1
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #588 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 561, The Bulge wrote:
In post 518, Lukewarm wrote:Bulge's read transition on Roden also stood out to me --- Going from "this is what frustrated, caught scum looks like" to "Cabd, did I poke scum to the point of illogical flailing, or just piss off a newbie?" seemed odd, because there was very little indication that anything changed between bulge and Roden - and I am unclear why Cabd replacing in would result in him softening his stance?
my position didnt change or soften between those posts. Cabd was a fresh new voice in the game, one whose outlook I value and respect very much.
It it more then "if you dont change, I will happily see you 'hammered into obliviion'" to "actually, lets just ignore him for the day" that makes me feel like your stance shifted
In post 211, The Bulge wrote:
this is what frustrated, caught scum looks like
. if you're town, Roden, please relax, realize nobody is out to get you on a personal level, and realize that if you're being whiny and unpleasant as a defense, all that will get you is more votes. I'm trying to give you a chance to gather yourself and to pay closer attention to the thread when you're reading and responding to posts. if you're gonna be obstinate about that, then you don't get any benefit of the doubt, and
I'd happily see you hammered into oblivion.
In post 427, The Bulge wrote:still probably gonna ignore for today, despite what some people have said I really don't think town!Roden is all that great an info flip.
Like, I know that you left a bit of room for Roden to try and turn around in the first post, but based on how he was apparently responding to other people, I could see the middle part of this just goading him further - which would have set you up to wagonning him.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #592 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 566, The Bulge wrote:think im sitting somewhere at

grandpamo
sang froid
ydrasse
bimblesticks

lukewarm

cabd

strangematter
illwei
And this further raises my eyebrow in that regard. "This is what caught scum looks like" is such a strong stance to have taken on my slot, for me to then be in a category north of both the cabd category and your scummy category.

You don't have the tiers labeled, so or clarification -- Is cabd sitting in null (which I get being wary of him), which makes me a town lean? Or do you have me in null -- meaning you have cabd leaning scum?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #593 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Actaully -- I think you made that a bit clearer a couple posts later lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #594 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 591, sang froid wrote:
In post 584, Lukewarm wrote:I wanted to talk to them about, but cannot currently
y not
Choosing not to answer this question ~ gotta build up anticipation for Day 2 my friend
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #595 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 587, Bimblesticks wrote:
In post 545, sang froid wrote:let's yeet bimblesticks

VOTE: bimble
I admire the confidence but could you uhhh... explain why you want to vote me?
Hello -- I'm new here -- I have not read anything from your slot yet

I see from the VC, you are voting Illwei - can you explain your reasoning there?

Also, if Illwei was off the table, who would you be looking at as of now?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #598 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 596, sang froid wrote:
In post 581, Datisi wrote:The Bulge, StrangeMatter, Cabd, Lukewarm
these players

need to make a vote
In post 597, sang froid wrote:ideally in their next post
VOTE: sang froid

Am I doing this right?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #599 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: You're not the boss of me

adding UNVOTE: so the vote counter understands ~D
Last edited by Datisi on Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #600 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #603 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 601, sang froid wrote: absolutely

but seriously, do vote someone
~
~
No
~
~

Spoiler:
Maybe you were able to figure out the thread in the short time you've been here -- but I haven't. I've been in the thread for less then 24 hours, and there are still people I am trying to figure out -- including the person you are voting for (see post )
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #604 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 602, Bimblesticks wrote:My vote for Illwei is based off the fact he voted for me a while ago, and it took me multiple posts on the topic before he actually explained why, and his only explanation was that StrangeMatter didn't after they asked me to talk more, and he didn't understand that, which is a really minor justification for voting somebody. He's also been reacting to everything with a kind of apathy and not really engaging with the thread, the best example of which is Post 491.
Are these things you think scum are more likely to do then town?

I mean, scum's number 1 goal is to not get eliminated ~ town's number 1 goal is to sort the rest of the player list.

"he voted for me a while ago, and it took me multiple posts on the topic before he actually explained why, and his only explanation was that StrangeMatter didn't after they asked me to talk more, and he didn't understand that, which is a really minor justification for voting somebody."

This in particular. If Illwei is being scum read, and and is the leading wagon at the time --

Do you think that scum!Illwei is more or less likely then town!Illwei to make a pressure vote instead of trying to actually build a case on you?

Spoiler:
if I were to answer that question, I would say that town!illwei is more likely to make a pressure vote - because town!illwei's goal would be to sort you. While scum!illwei would be more likely try and make a case on you, because scum!Illwei's goal is to divert the wagon forming on him
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #606 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 605, Illwei wrote:
In post 559, The Bulge wrote:
In post 512, Lukewarm wrote:In your first game, you were town - you made 62 posts, and you said "tbh" zero times

this is unironically extremely compelling hahahaha
Please tell me this is a joke
Comparing your current game (where you alignment is unknown) to your other games, where we know your alignment is a pretty effective way to sort people you are unsure on.

In this case however, we only have a data point of 1 - which makes it harder to look for patterns from you.

That being said, my current side project is reading your iso from your previous game :D
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #607 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@Illwei -- is there any thing about this game that would result in your posts sounding/feeling different then your last?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #608 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@Ydra - do you have any thoughts on who should be the elim today?

I see some defense of Illwei, but no other direction suggested
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #616 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I feel like this game was moving along nicely, and then sang and grandpa both decided to swerve into traffic going the wrong way :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #617 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I have thoughts - but want to see what Sang has to say about the CC before I drop them
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #622 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@Grandpa, I do not think that you currently understand my point, but I cannot make myself clear atm
In post 617, Lukewarm wrote:I have thoughts - but want to see what Sang has to say about the CC before I drop them
In post 619, Cabd wrote:Going to reiterate what Luke just said we really need a response before we can start dropping resolutions.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #635 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Grandpa, the issue here is that, if you are town, you cc'ing sang hurts the town --

Regardless of you telling the truth or "joke" ccing...
Regardless of sang telling the truth or fake claiming...

There is no scenario where you cc'ing there helps the town win, but there are plenty of scenarios where it could make the town more likely to lose.

There is a difference between wanting to have fun and joking around, and actively hurting the town. Your cc was the latter, and so yeah, it frustrates me. I am in this game trying to win, and I just saw you doing something that makes it harder for that happen :/

I mean I can have some pretty light hearted posts in a game (looks back at the unnecessarily flowery letter I wrote for cabd) -- but, I try to make sure that when I am being light hearted and having a good time, I am not hurting my own (and my teammates) win condition
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #644 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 641, GrandpaMo wrote:first -- who said sang's claim was real??

--

sang claimed cop with a check on someone . its day 1 -- thats an obvious meme shit.
I did not say that Sang's claim is real -- I said, real or not, a joke cc was bad.

Also, you should reread his claim, because you got that wrong --he never said he already had a result. He announced who he was going to target tonight.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #646 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 641, GrandpaMo wrote:Regardless of sang telling the truth or fake claiming
Here is me saying that it does not matter whether it was real or not.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #651 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 635, Lukewarm wrote:Grandpa, the issue here is that, if you are town, you cc'ing sang hurts the town --

Regardless of you telling the truth or "joke" ccing...
Regardless of sang telling the truth or fake claiming
Sorry, I just fucked up the quote. It was me
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #652 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 650, GrandpaMo wrote:ok looking at their games, they started in micro games, this is prehaps an alt of a se player that decided to play in newbies that last 2 games.

so if u rlly want to analyze it -- this is highly unlikely..
Please do not try to analyze Sang's claim. THAT is what could hurt the town.

I do think it is worth trying to analyze you however.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #654 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 643, GrandpaMo wrote:luke knows my playstyle, idk why this is getting fed up with them. they know i wouldn't do something like that as town or heck even as scum.
This really bothers me. Why would I think that this is something you would avoid as scum?

I have played 1 game with you (not counting the charge me up since you replaced in and I replaced out fairly close together, so I have no idea what you did in that game). In that game, you were scum. You cc'ed the psychologist. Then:
In post 1533, GrandpaMo wrote:i of course retract. no reason for scum (if i was scum, it would make me more liable for elim) or town (if i was town, i would be basically throwing) to cc here; its more NAI for me imo
So from my sample size of 1, I know that scum!grandpa would make a bad cc, then retract, then claim that it was NAI --- and that is exactly what you are doing now.

So I know that scum!grandpa might do this. Now I gotta figure out if town!grandpa would -- You just gave me meta homework :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #655 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Even in that quote, you admit that town ccing a pr is "basically throwing" -- so you are at least somewhat aware of it being a bad play
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #657 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Okay -- my first step of meta homework was to go back to the Aliensitter game -- where you claimed it was NAI, to see how you presented it as NAI. I was hoping you linked games where you did it as townie, but this is what I got
In post 1533, GrandpaMo wrote:ps: i love claiming pr as VT. i use to do all the time in voice mafia / mafia.gg especially considering the fact that i could throw mafia off. and i have gained a habit of doing so as town/scum (that's why you shouldn't really focus on my claim being AI) all the time in a game. and yes sometimes, I do uh throw by accident and don't realize I get actual town pr condemned lol. but its more of in closed games i do it and this isn't a closed game which is like eh i guess i could do it but i would need to adapt dynamic playstyle where specific town knows what I am doing and scum doesn't just to throw scum off.
In that game, you said that you normally do that in closed setups -- so why did you decide to do it in this kind of set up?

In that game, you claimed that to cc as town would "basically be throwing" and that sometimes you "thrown by accident" -- if you are aware of that risk, why did you do it in this game?

I was hoping for links of times you have done this as town, but there were none. Can you link any town example for me now?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #662 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Cabd I am not as convinced as you seem to be that we absolutely must vote within [sang froid, grandpa] I am still trying to figure grandpa out

Spoiler:
but if we are voting within [sang froid, Grandpa] my vote would be on grandpa currently:
~ Like I said, I have seen grandpa do something similar as scum, so it is not out of the realm of possibility
~ I almost want to policy vote him even if he is town :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #664 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 660, sang froid wrote:I think illwoo looks good out of this
This is an interesting take -- can you explain?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #674 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 669, sang froid wrote:
In post 663, sang froid wrote:
In post 602, Bimblesticks wrote:You're more reasonable, so I haven't decided yet how I read you
this strikes me as a very odd thing to say
lukewarm, what do you think of this?
I took it at face value.

Looking over some other players isos (bulge, noraa, ydra (when she reached out to him)), and seeing the posts leading up to Roden's replace out, I get the feeling that he was getting frustrated and very well might have been unreasonable. -- I have actually avoided reading his iso for this very reason :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #677 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Ydra -- Prior to the cc fiasco that just happened, who was your top choice for elim?

Has the cc fiasco changed that?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #682 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 680, Ydrasse wrote:fuck if i know who i would have elimmed i haven't kept up much.
I guess seeing as how you were currently voting for me, I hoped you had some new thoughts lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #689 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 676, sang froid wrote:right, but 2 things

(1) the idea of "deciding" how to read someone is uh, odd to me

and (2) a read in terms of town/scum being based on reasonableness also seems strange. town are often unreasonable, scum very often try hard to be reasonable. why does the read depend on this?
I think that I have zero thoughts in regards to (1)

As for (2) -- I have not read Bimble's iso yet. That is what I had planned to do tonight, until I ended up with meta homework instead, so it makes it hard for me to really know how I feel about their read on Roden. I will say, that Bulge seemed to be scumreading Roden for for a similar reason, and even appears to have encouraged Bimble to read him using this metric in post
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #694 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

For what it is worth, I read Ydra's (short) iso as townie. Specifically 356 -> 358, when she appears to be reaching out to Roden to pull him out of his own frustrations -- when scum would have benefitted for him to remained there.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #702 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 701, StrangeMatter wrote:Can I say, I really dislike Sang Frod's D1 Cop claim just in general?
Yes
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #758 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 538, Lukewarm wrote:Grandpa is town
Literally every post that Grandpa has made since I gave him this townread has made me feel like I am back in the Aliensitter game. If I had not back read his iso, he would be lock scum atm -- but, I really did like his early iso for town

:conflicted:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #761 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 706, GrandpaMo wrote:also ur statement -- isnt this a closed setup?
By the way, no. This is not a closed set up. Newbie games are semi-open
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #762 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 705, GrandpaMo wrote:oh i forgot this game was newbie LOL

LMFAOOO aye yo this whole time i was thinking this was an open setup wit like cop and medic
This is impossible for me to believe

Spoiler: Grandpa talking about this being a newbie game
In post 203, GrandpaMo wrote:This is why I thought roden is one of those players that can be easily taken advantage of
in a newbie game
In post 252, GrandpaMo wrote:literally the only reason
im playing in the newbie queue
is to fix my diverted and bad playstyle i play as town
In post 331, GrandpaMo wrote:
im signing up in newbie games
to work on it haha
In post 650, GrandpaMo wrote:ok looking at their games, they started in micro games, this is prehaps an alt of a se player
that decided to play in newbies that last 2 games.

I would like to also point out that the most egregious example of this is 650, which was posted less then 2 hours before he claimed that he did not know this was a newbie game

VOTE: Grandpa
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #763 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

And just in general -- the term newbie shows up in his iso 31 times. He was very aware that he was in the newbie queue playing with newbie players
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #780 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am here, and generally will be a round until the deadline incase my vote is needed else where to make sure something pass

not voting [4]: The Bulge, StrangeMatter, Cabd, Ydrasse

With 6 hours left on the count down, these people need to be voting
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #781 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 775, GrandpaMo wrote:wait nvm there is like 7 hours left

VOTE: bimblesticks

can u claim bimble?
He should claim with 2 votes on him?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #782 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 776, GrandpaMo wrote:also im suprised u dont see me playing way different then that game lol

pls dont be like vfp and scumread me because of like bias ehm ehm
I did feel like you were playing very differently then that game -- which is why I gave you a townread at first.

But then you:

~Fake CCed cop
~Retracted the CC
~Claimed the CC retraction was NAI
~Claimed that I should know that it was NAI
~Claimed that anyone who was suspicious of your cc was scum
~While under pressure, your posting style changed back to match the Aliensitter game
~This said this line "no. just because i cced, how could it be my fault for town to follow up on it being real?"
~Deflected hard, by saying that 1) we should not be analyzing YOU,
but then you start trying to analyze Sang

In post 650, GrandpaMo wrote:ok looking at their games, they started in micro games, this is prehaps an alt of a se player that decided to play in newbies that last 2 games.
If you were joke cc'ing someone -- your cc was the the topic of discussion, so the fact that you tried to turned the conversation to analyze the original claim seems super sus to me -- If you were fake cc'ing, then for all you know they are the real cop, so why are you trying to transfer focus onto them just because you are getting pressure for you fake cc?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #783 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 782, Lukewarm wrote:~Fake CCed cop
~Retracted the CC
~Claimed the CC retraction was NAI
~Claimed that I should know that it was NAI
~Claimed that anyone who was suspicious of your cc was scum ~~
or helping the scum team

~While under pressure, your posting style changed back to match the Aliensitter game
~This said this line "no. just because i cced, how could it be my fault for town to follow up on it being real?"
~Deflected hard, by saying that 1) we should not be analyzing YOU, but then you start trying to analyze Sang
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #785 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Oh god Cabd... why you gotta make me paranoid about you.

I would very much like a cop result on cabd if that is a think that can actually even happen this game.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1080 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Jesus Christ this was a trainwreck of a game lmao
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1081 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1080, Lukewarm wrote:Jesus Christ this was a trainwreck of a game lmao
Wild ride, start to finish.

Could not bring myself to look a way

Much fun, 10/10
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1083 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1082, Illwei wrote:I am. So very sorry for my play and activity this game tbh. I had so little time to get on between working and ahhhhhhhhhhhhh and by the time I was like yo lets go It was kinda too late and I was lost?
And you won anyways :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1085 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

My main points of advice for you Illwei are :

Make sure that you avoid the "tbh tell" in the future.
In post 512, Lukewarm wrote:In your first game, you were town - you made 62 posts, and you said "tbh" zero times

This is a striking statistic, and I would have seriously voted to kill you for that Day 1 if the cop claim stuff had not happened. You should make a point to look out for that in future games as scum

----------

Think about your night kills a bit more. Both PRs were outed, and you shot Sang, who the PRs both thought was scum :dead:

----------
The only other "issue" I saw from you was not being there EoD on Day 2, but like, life happens so there is not really anything to say about that one
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1087 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1086, Illwei wrote:
In post 1085, Lukewarm wrote:This is a striking statistic, and I would have seriously voted to kill you for that Day 1 if the cop claim stuff had not happened. You should make a point to look out for that in future games as scum
I gotta be honest, it is legitimately nai. I have accidentally picked it up from someone I just played with on MU. lmao.
so lol.
Even if this is the case,, you should still purposefully try to avoid saying it as much in your next scum game. Like right now, you have two games that people can look back at and try and whether NAI or not, it will can be used against you, so you should safe guard against it. -- At least until you get a handful of town games where you have said it more as counter evidence
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1092 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Datisi

Thanks for modding!!

But also, lmao
i've only known luke for two and a half hours, but if anything happened to him, i would kill everyone in this room and then myself
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1093 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

ok. one night action that i need to process. ONE. surely the fact that i need to process just one night action means that i won't have a panic breakdown in fear that i make a mod error. right. how can someone fuck up *one* night action.
I have only known Datisi for 16 days, but if anything happened to him, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1094 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1017, T3 wrote:I said that I tred illwei. Bug then immediately pushes Illwei.
Bulge I am sorry you died for being right
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1100 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1098, StrangeMatter wrote:At some point we’ll get win right?

Honestly, after all that I really need to rethink everything because I was wrong about everything this game.
It is hard to know what scum is more or less likely to be doing, until after you have played a few games (and played as scum will help too).

I know, in my first game, Newbie 2060, I ended up being wrong about everything.

I town locked a scum player, and then voted out a townie every single day (all the way up to voting wrong at Elo) :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1104 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1103, StrangeMatter wrote:You got eliminated because you joke CCed a fake Cop claim.

Also, you were both Town, and that’s just sad.
+1

Would kill you all over again, please don't do that in future game :good: :good:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1105 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 785, Lukewarm wrote:Oh god Cabd... why you gotta make me paranoid about you.

I would very much like a cop result on cabd if that is a think that can actually even happen this game.
You know, I was SO close to voting for you here Cabd. Like, I typed out a post with a vote, deleted it, then posted this one.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1106 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

scum and mason pt when?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1108 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1107, Datisi wrote:
when i decide to stop being a useless excuse of a moderator

done
Thank you, youre the best <3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1109 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Both Bimble and Strange guessed the correct scum team day 1, but then the masons got completely thrown off track by all of the cop claims :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1110 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@Strange, it is funny seeing that you, as a mason, copied a play that I made, as scum, because you wanted to get town read more
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1112 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1111, StrangeMatter wrote:I kind of knew I could get away with it because I could claim Mason and possibly confirm my partner or save myself.
Yeah, it was not a bad play, and probably would have gone unnoticed had the replacement not been me specifically :lol:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1114 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1113, StrangeMatter wrote:I think you misread Lukewarm. I did it because you got townread, and you were also right (but obviously knew I was Town) that I wasn’t working with anyone as a VT, and seeing if it does or doesn’t work. Though honestly I couldn’t have seen a pairing from Cabd and Illwei that game, or I might’ve missed it.
What did I misread? Because that is why I thought you copied my play
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1115 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

If you mean when I said both masons saw the right answer, I meant this
Strangematter wrote:Illwei - I haven't read much into them right now, however I think there's a possible scum pair between Italiano and Illwei
Bimblesticks wrote:Any new thoughts? My current reading is that there's definitely scum out of Illwei/Cabd/Roden, possibly both scum out of those three

Both posts coming from before I ever even replaced in.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”