Newbie 2075: Icecream Cake (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Newbie 2075: Icecream Cake (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:34 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Newbie 2075: Icecream Cake

PlayerStatusFlip
Quiet OwlAlive-
navigatorv
Dorsey
Eliminated Night 2
Town Mason
MegAzumarillAlive-
Sea monkeyEliminated Day 1
Vanilla Townie
T3 (SE)Alive-
Cook (SE)Eliminated Day 2
Mafia Goon
Psyche
Looker (SE)
Alive-
Kerset (SE)Eliminated Night 1
Vanilla Townie
Whemestar (SE)Alive-
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:36 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

General Rules:

1. Site-wide rules always apply here.
  2. If you have a question for me, you can always PM me. If you need to talk to me in thread,
    please bold your question like this
    so I can locate it better.
  3. You may not use hidden or encrypted text. I decide if the text is small enough to be count as hidden text.
  4. If you have a power to edit/delete your post, don't do it. If you scumslip, just accept it and eat rope.
  5. Play nice. Insulting players with using any form of racial/sexual slur or any kind of derogatory languages or excessive harassing in any way will result in immediate force-replacement.
  6. Do not EVER discuss the ongoing games in this thread nor discuss this game elsewhere, no matter how informative it is.
  7. Do not use provable randomization in this game. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tag is not.
  8. This is my color. (#408000) Don't use it.

9. If I find the certain factors/actions damaging the state of the game, I will intervene and/or take action.
  10. If you break these rules, I have full rights to punish you at my will. This can range from simple warning to modkill/force-replace.
  11. If I feel like it, I always have a full right to add/modify the rules. If I do, I will fully explain the reason behind such action.
  12. Most importantly, have fun!
Requesting and Using Mod-Given Information / Clarification

1. You may ask for clarification or information about roles and mechanics on thread or via PM, case by case. However, all "hypothetical situation" questions must be asked via PM only.
  2. Please refrain from saying things like "mod said" unless necessary. Don't drag me into this game.
  3. When using the information I provided, do not quote it word-by-word. Paraphrase it. When in doubt, PM me first.
Voting:

1. You can vote by either using bold tag([
    b]Vote:GuyInFreezer[/b
    ]) or using vote tag ([
    vote]GuyInFreezer[/vote
    ]). However, try to use vote tag if possible. It's kinda hard for me to locate bold votes.
  2. Unvote is not required to change your vote. Also, if it looks like a vote for someone, I will count it. No tricking me!
  3. A player is sent to the dead PT when the majority votes the same player. Once the player is sent to the dead PT, the target and the rest may talk until I get back and post the flip.
  4. If the deadline is reached before someone is sent to the dead PT, the day will end
    without anyone being sent to the dead PT
    , unless mentioned otherwise.
  5. If you're killed during the night phase, you may post one information-less "bah" post on the following day.
  6. If the game reaches endgame and I'm not around yet to resolve it, dead players may not post until I finish resolving the endgame.
Activity and Deadline:

1. Deadline for Day 1 is
    10 days
    and subsequent days are
    7 days
    . Deadline for each night is
    2 days
  2. If you're on V/LA, please tell me beforehand by either post it in thread (bolded) or PM to me.
  3. If you don't post here for 36 real hours, I will prod you. Failure to receive prod within 24 hours or receiving a 3rd prod will cause force-replacement.
  4. If you do not submit an action before the day ends, it will count as
    No Action
  5. If I have to extend the deadline, I will. If I do, I will post it on thread.
Sample Role PM:

Spoiler:
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when there are no longer any threats to town.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Town JailkeeperWelcome!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town CopWelcome!

You are a
Town Cop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Town
or
Mafia
. If you are roleblocked, you will receive "No Result."

The game thread is here.

Town MasonWelcome!

You are a
Town Mason

You know that [player] is Town-aligned. You also share a Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You have no active abilities.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.

Town TrackerWelcome!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive "No Result."

The game thread is here.

Town DoctorWelcome!

You are a
Town Doctor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town Friendly NeighborWelcome!

You are a
Town Friendly Neighbor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be sent a message informing them that you are Town-aligned.

The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RolecopWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Rolecop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment.
Vanilla Townies
and
Mafia Goons
will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive "No Result."

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

The game thread is here.

Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:36 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Introduction and Tips
Thanks to Irrelephant11 and others for their contributions to these tips.

Here are some helpful links (a lot of them from our helpful wiki):

-> Forum Rules and Guidelines
-> The Glossary
-> Commonly Used Abbreviations
-> The Newbie Guide
-> Articles on How to Play Well (be sure to check the dates these were written/updated, as good advice changes over time)

Key Concepts and Tips

Activity

Try to check in at least once a day.
Besides the activity requirements listed in the moderator's original post, it's just necessary for a fun and healthy game that everyone
plays
. If you post very rarely, or only post a little bit at a time, you may get scumread for lurking. Even if you are not scumread for it, what's the fun in playing a game where multiple people are hardly participating?

Site Meta

Meta is the description of how people on Mafiascum like to play mafia. Things can be different on other online mafia sites, or if you play IRL, so it's good to know what's expected of you on this site. These aren't "rules", per se, but if you don't follow these guidelines it is likely things will go poorly for you on MS. Some examples are...

Random Voting Stage (RVS)

Games on MafiaScum almost always begin with what we call the Random Voting Stage (RVS). At this point in the game, we are in a low information game state (except the mafia, which know everyone’s alignment). As a way to provoke reaction, start a discussion, and try to determine alignment, people will usually vote for non-serious reasons. As the discussion progresses, we will eventually get the game moving and progress out of RVS.

Voting, E-x, and Hammers

E-x is a way to convey how far away a player is away from elimination. For example, you should always announce that you are putting someone at E-1 (1 vote away from an elimination) so that someone doesn’t come along and accidentally vote for that player's elimination. This also prevents Mafia-aligned players from coming along and placing the final vote to eliminate (“hammer”) and claiming ignorance about doing so. You may also see E-2 and E-3 (2 votes away from elimination and 3 votes away from elimination, respectively).

Before you hammer a player, state your intent to hammer (usually done in bold) and ask the player to claim their role. This is done to prevent power roles from being eliminated, and can sometimes get Mafia-aligned players to be caught (via counter claiming). It's best to then allow other players to react and discuss the claim before hammering.

Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at E-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!
While it may help you avoid getting eliminated, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counterclaiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get eliminated for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.

ELo

ELo is the shortened representation of “Eliminate or Lose.” ELo in the Newbie Queue is when there are 3 remaining players, 2 of which are town and 1 is mafia; or when there are 5 remaining players, 3 of which are town and 2 are mafia. It is important in these situations that the town aligned players do not carelessly vote like is done during RVS or early days, as the mafia player(s) can organize and instantly provide the necessary votes to eliminate (“quickhammer”) and win the game.

Conclusion

Mafia is hard!
As town, it can be hard to figure things out, and stressful when people think you're scum.
That's okay!
Just share your thoughts on who you think is scum as they come to you, and don't be afraid to change your mind. As scum, it can be hard to lie convincingly, and stressful when people think you're scum. Don't let that scare you! Try to think of what you would post if you were town, and don't be afraid to "change your mind".

This is a game.
Have fun!
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I am currently waiting on one more confirmation. Game will begin once the last player confirms or replaced for not confirming in time.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Quiet Owl replaces pipsqueak. Game will begin once Quiet Owl confirms.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:51 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

With everyone confirmed, Day 1 begins.

VC 1.00

Not voting:
Quiet Owl, navigatorv, MegAzumarill, benpopham, T3, Cook, Psyche, Kerset, Whemestar

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-08-16 11:51:42)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:20 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.01

Cook (2):
MegAzumarill, Psyche
T3 (2):
Kerset, Whemestar
No Elimination (1):
Cook
navigatorv (2):
T3, Quiet Owl

Not voting:
navigatorv, benpopham

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:20 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.02

Cook (1):
Psyche
T3 (2):
Kerset, Quiet Owl
No Elimination (1):
Cook
navigatorv (1):
T3
benpopham (2):
MegAzumarill, Whemestar

Not voting:
navigatorv, benpopham

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:

Quiet Owl is in V/LA until 8/10
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:52 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.03

T3 (1):
Quiet Owl
No Elimination (1):
Cook
benpopham (3):
MegAzumarill, Whemestar, T3
MegAzumarill (1):
Psyche
Cook (1):
Kerset

Not voting:
navigatorv, benpopham

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:

Quiet Owl is in V/LA until 8/10
benpopham did not respond to a prod and will be replaced.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:09 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Sea monkey replaces benpopham
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

navigatorv is being replaced.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #188 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:37 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.04

T3 (3):
Quiet Owl, Cook, Sea monkey
Sea monkey (2):
Whemestar, T3
Cook (2):
Kerset, MegAzumarill

Not voting:
navigatorv, Psyche

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:22 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Dorsey replaces navigatorv.
48 hours have been added to the deadline.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #236 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.05

T3 (3):
Quiet Owl, Cook, Sea monkey
Sea monkey (1):
T3
Cook (3):
Kerset, MegAzumarill, Dorsey

Not voting:
Psyche, Whemestar

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-08-18 11:51:42)
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.06

T3 (2):
Quiet Owl, Cook
Cook (3):
Kerset, Dorsey, Sea monkey
Whemestar (1):
MegAzumarill
Psyche (1):
T3

Not voting:
Psyche, Whemestar

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #329 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:47 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.06

Cook (3):
Whemestar (1):
MegAzumarill
Psyche (2):
Cook, Quiet Owl
Sea monkey (2):
WhemeStar, T3

Not voting:
Psyche

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:26 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.07

Cook (4):
Kerset, Dorsey, Sea monkey, T3
Whemestar (1):
MegAzumarill
Psyche (2):
Cook, Quiet Owl
Sea monkey (2):
WhemeStar, Psyche

Not voting:
No one

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #385 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:17 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.08

Cook (3):
Psyche (1):
Quiet Owl
Sea monkey (5):
WhemeStar, Psyche, Cook, T3, MegAzumarill

Not voting:
No one

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #386 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:57 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Sea monkey,
Vanilla Townie
, was elimiated Day 1.

Night 1 deadline: (expired on 2021-08-20 11:57:11)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #387 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:13 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Kerset,
Vanilla Townie
, was eliminated Night 1.

Day 2 Deadline: (expired on 2021-08-27 13:13:51)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #388 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:14 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 2.00
Not voting:
Dorsey, Quiet Owl, WhemeStar, Psyche, Cook, T3, MegAzumarill

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-08-27 13:13:51)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #435 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:20 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 2.01

Psyche (1):
MegAzumarill
WhemeStar (2):
Dorsey, Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl (1):
Psyche
MegAzumarill (1):
T3
T3 (1):
Cook

Not voting:
WhemeStar

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #465 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 2.02

Psyche (1):
MegAzumarill
WhemeStar (2):
Dorsey, Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl (1):
Psyche
MegAzumarill (1):
T3
T3 (1):
Cook

Not voting:
WhemeStar

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #468 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:21 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 466, WhemeStar wrote:Are prods being delayed due to weekend?
They are being sent. I'm just not declaring it in thread.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #480 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:35 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 2.03

Psyche (1):
MegAzumarill
WhemeStar (2):
Dorsey, Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl (1):
Psyche
MegAzumarill (1):
T3

Not voting:
WhemeStar, Cook

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:

Psyche is being replaced.
MegAzumarill = V/LA until 28th
Deadline has been frozen.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #485 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Looker replaces Psyche.

New deadline: (expired on 2021-08-27 22:32:10)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #546 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:51 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 2.04

Psyche (1):
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill (2):
Cook, Quiet Owl
Cook (4):
Looker, WhemeStar, Dorsey, T3

Not voting:
No one

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:

Azumarill = V/LA until 28th
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #547 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:52 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Cook,
Mafia Goon
, was eliminated Day 2.

Night 2 deadline: (expired on 2021-08-30 16:52:30)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #548 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:54 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Dorsey,
Town Mason
, was eliminated Night 2.

Day 3 deadline: (expired on 2021-09-06 18:54:06)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #576 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:47 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 3.01

WhemeStar (1):
Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl (1):
T3
T3 (1):
Looker

Not voting:
MegAzumarill, WhemeStar

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-09-06 18:54:06)

Azumarill = V/LA until 28th
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #604 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 3.02

WhemeStar (1):
Quiet Owl
Quiet Owl (1):
T3
T3 (1):
Looker

Not voting:
MegAzumarill, WhemeStar

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #636 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 3.03

WhemeStar (2):
Quiet Owl, Looker
Quiet Owl (2):
T3, MegAzumarill
Looker (1):
WhemeStar

Not voting:
No one

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #649 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 3.04

WhemeStar (3):
Quiet Owl, Looker, T3
Quiet Owl (1):
MegAzumarill
Looker (1):
WhemeStar

Not voting:
No one

With
alive,
votes to eliminate

Deadline:
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #650 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

WhemeStar,
Mafia Goon
, was eliminiated Day 3.

Town wins!
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #651 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

There is no dead PT.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #666 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 657, Looker wrote:
In post 651, GuyInFreezer wrote:There is no dead PT.
Is there a mafia PT?
Guess what I forgot to do

Mafia PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87334
Mason PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87335
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”