Newbie 2083: Viae Romanae - End!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Kyouko

voting my (future) mason partner ;)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3, fferyllt wrote:
Introduction and Tips<snip>
Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at E-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!

While it may help you avoid getting eliminated, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counterclaiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get eliminated for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.
<snip>

retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi yeezys! I'm good.
How do you feel about your role?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

GTKAS = Get To Know A Scummer - once you are active enough on site you can gain access to the subforum and also request your own! It's basically an AMA.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also remembering how difficult it is to read in earlygame within newbies :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fixer, what's your mafia experience look like? Using mafioso as a term betrays that you have already played mafia before elsewhere so :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

uh oh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

the latter :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

what is BoP im newbie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

excellent. Havent been early suspected as town for a while
Lets hear your thought process behind it may, is it because im overly nice? Because an explaintion for that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

I start out my ganes in recent times by forcing myself to be nice because i have had issues with toxicity before

Plus its a newbie game and i want yall to join the regularly playing player base <3 hope that clears it up as NAI (not alignment indicative) for ya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

My playstyle is often marked by forcing people into situations where its unreasonable to fos me too - so yea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

take it up with my phone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im obfuscating my capitalization meta for a future anon game clearly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Regardless i disgress - did that response change how you feel?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 57, Val89 wrote:
In post 50, DkKoba wrote:My playstyle is often marked by forcing people into situations where its unreasonable to fos me
I would be interested in hearing more about what you mean by this, and how it links to the previous.

Are you talking about your scumgame, here?
I'm not even going to really honor you with a reply here because wow this is manipulative (in the bad way) as hell. VOTE: val

see here newbies, this is what we call, bad faith! When a player intentionally frames someone as bad with no intentions to consider good intentions from that person.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 59, floatingmay wrote:no, i just don't know how to unvote
UNVOTE: UNVOTE:

with a slash on the second one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

you also dont need to put anything in the middle if you're lazy like me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Man if we didnt have that Large normal game your entrance would have set off alarm bells for me here :lol:
But that does bode well for you :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 79, yeezys wrote:
In post 11, DkKoba wrote:hi yeezys! I'm good.
i think it's boring
what about you
I like it a lot :) Wanna tell us what you think of the players who posted so far?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 85, yeezys wrote:am i allowed to say that i think koba might be town
In post 86, yeezys wrote:kyouko not koba oops
excuse me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 83, yeezys wrote:oh yeah um. i've played mafia before on other platforms and i usually don't put effort in when i'm town so just a heads-up, especially in the sites with more analytical people
mafia.gg is jsut painful tbh
i'm good at janitorial but this isn't janitorial
In post 55, MBot wrote:Kyoko, no worries. I won't take your pressure to seriously either. I actually got excited to get into a game and said hello before I had the chance to read through a couple past games to see how the days play out. I'm not used to RVS yet but think I have a loose grasp now.

As for your questions - I've played 3 forum games and a handful of in person games. Still learning and this is definitely a change of pace.

Vote: Yeezes

More active now! Let's hear more.
why me D:
which janitorial setup? I used to play a lot of Jan 3.0 on epicmafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeezys is my top townread atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

val trying to deny the shade they threw at me and implication they had in their post is just like NAGL here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: my exact reaction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats jan 3.0 from epicmafia yeah, fun setup.

also great for learning how to be good at scum

that being said, how good would you say you are at being mafia?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

haha nevermind you answered that

chat mafia players ftw :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i can just dunk u now or you can fess up now and have a conversation

choose 1 LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 64, Val89 wrote:
In post 60, DkKoba wrote:I'm not even going to really honor you with a reply here because wow this is manipulative (in the bad way) as hell. VOTE: val

see here newbies, this is what we call, bad faith! When a player intentionally frames someone as bad with no intentions to consider good intentions from that person.
I was asking a question. I thought I might be misunderstanding what you were saying, because if I assume you meant "forcing people into situations where its unreasonable to fos [you]" is how you play as town, that would appear to just be saying "I play as townie as possible, so people come off bad when they sus me", which isn't really saying anything at all is it?

I was hoping you might clarify. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion I was intentionally framing you as bad for attempting to clear up a misunderstanding I think I might be holding myself.

I am wondering now, however. Defensive, much??
ill just drop this post here :dead:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i love this person

please sign up for more games :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no i've said worse and wasnt force replaced you are fine :P its when you start making personal attacks like "you're stupid" is when its an issue.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

consider maybe I am a smart enough player to understand that someone is trying to set up shade on me and make out something to be worse than it is.

If you just said something to the effects of "yeah i kinda fluffed it up for a reaction" i'd tbh believe you and wouldn't think you had scum motivation but here you are trying to justify it like ?? lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

browbeating is a chat mafia playstyle that is not alignment indicative. it is just an aggressive style we utilize to hard pressure people into alignment telling and not wriggling out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im too gay to care
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 123, yeezys wrote:
In post 118, Val89 wrote:
In post 112, yeezys wrote:you voted koba why do you think i was scumreading you
The record will show I voted Koba AFTER the reaction they had - the same one you did, which was to read shade where there clearly is none.

I think the fact you are trying to change the timeline here and suggest I voted for Koba before that reaction shows quite clearly you know you are in hot water here and can't get out of it without resorting to misrepresentation, so no, I won't be shutting up, as much as I know you would like that.

Both of you trying to browbeat me and shut me down is itself as scummy as fuck. I understand you don't want attention drawn to what you are trying to do here, but hey, if you think I have a scum motivation for doing so, wouldn't you prefer I keep talking and show myself to be scum?
is it jsut me or is this manipulative because i dont like this
I dont think manipulativeness is inherently scummy - its moreso the intent of what is being manipulated that matters. I know im being semantic but its a distinction i find important(my sig might offer an explaination lmao)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 129, floatingmay wrote:
In post 93, DkKoba wrote:
In post 83, yeezys wrote:oh yeah um. i've played mafia before on other platforms and i usually don't put effort in when i'm town so just a heads-up, especially in the sites with more analytical people
mafia.gg is jsut painful tbh
i'm good at janitorial but this isn't janitorial
In post 55, MBot wrote:Kyoko, no worries. I won't take your pressure to seriously either. I actually got excited to get into a game and said hello before I had the chance to read through a couple past games to see how the days play out. I'm not used to RVS yet but think I have a loose grasp now.

As for your questions - I've played 3 forum games and a handful of in person games. Still learning and this is definitely a change of pace.

Vote: Yeezes

More active now! Let's hear more.
why me D:
which janitorial setup? I used to play a lot of Jan 3.0 on epicmafia
HAHAHAH you can never escape janitorial

i've heard people on mafia.gg mention how there are different versions of janitorial before like 3.0 and stuff, can you tell me what those are?

yeezys what's your mafia.gg username? you don't sound familiar
Jan 1 and 2 were nearly never played they were just old versions that were deemed unbalanced before my time on EM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 132, floatingmay wrote:what were the setups like?

jani 3.0 isn't exactly balanced either loll
Jan 3 is balanced its just very swingy. We had a 5050 winrate over the course of thousands of games:P takes a lot of scum WIM to win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh right newbie game

WIM= Wants it more, a shorthand for "effort being put forth" badically
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yes slot is normal, especially when a player gets replaced
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly kinda not feeling val as scum as i did yesterday
Something abt their big angy post feels genuine but imma keep my vote bc its funny:3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll consider unvoting if they find me somewhere else to vote;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 164, floatingmay wrote:wow yeezys our reads are like polar opposites

i'm bored too can we argue about something
What *are* your reads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: kenny
Ok lets do it then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 204, kennyk wrote:
In post 202, floatingmay wrote:
In post 199, yeezys wrote:anyways can we get some activity
floatingmay why do u think kenny is scum
overexplaining in 147; 148 sounds kind of detached (?); 148 and 165 contain math
Post 147 might look a bit overexplained but I have experienced some other games where posts meant to be funny were taken serious. So I thought better safe than sorry and explained it.
Post 148 (you got the wrong post linked there btw.) I don't know what you mean with detached.
Post 165 contains a little math. Math is what got me to playing mafia in the first place (over at greylabyrinth more than 15 years ago). So if using mathematical evidence looks scummy for you I add up 2 and 2 and point a finger of suspicion in your direction.
What are your actual thoughts on the game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 206, fixer wrote:aw man sorry for not posting, i forgot to come on here for a bit but I've caught up with mostly everything right now

i might respond to some previous posts in the next few hours but I'd like to state my reads first! i have a small feeling there's a mafia between Mbot/Koba, although its not very a very strong feeling so it'll definitely change. i'm nullreading may, val, ssbm, and andre atm.

kenny & yeezys strike me as more towny honestly, i don't really get a pure scum vibe from either of them yet. although i get how kenny's over explaining could be counted as scummy, being cautious with their posts and not trying to be painted in a bad light too early on, their math makes sense to me for the most part and i dont really mind it. im leaning more towards town on them. yeezy's activity and consistently wanting reads/discussion wouldn't be scum behavior imo, it could be used to establish a towny presence early on and be more lenient as scum later, i feel like there's others who could be more scummy than these two :!:
why is kenny towny to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually.

VOTE: fixer

I have an idea and im going to explain later.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 201, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 200, fferyllt wrote:mine
For the record I saw it was available and didnt take it
giving pagetop hunting mods free page tops is delinquent behavior. dont enable bad mod habits smh.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think [kyouko - yeezys - val - floatingmay] are all town btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

point what posts give you that vibe.

frankly - i dont think you are genuine with this and seem to be working backwards from a conclusion.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have 100% readrate with kyouko via vibes tho :P

but seriously she is not being wishy washy like she is normally as scum and is showing depth in her thoughts and i just generally can feel when she is town.

could i be being snowed by a kyouko who has put in effort to mimic her town meta better?
sure. but im not going to bother with that tinfoil on d1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

val has a very genuine emotional reaction to being voted that felt like they really believed what they were saying even if it was completely bonkers and wrong - i like to call it the "way too crazy to be scum" tell which has worked for me before.

i honestly dont have a good metric on their meta but using this method i feel confident. if they fall off later i will walk this back but for now it suffices.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeezys well

yeezys is fucking blatant town lmfao

i dont think an explaination is needed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

and you floatingmay is someone who i feel is genuinely pushing the game forward in a way i dont think a scum of your skill level would be capable of - and youre also showing a depth of thought that is also beyond a newer scum.

Thus I am willing to bin you here as town.

yeezy and you are both 2 people I feel unlikely to need to reeval in the future.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i dont want to explain yeezys because i want to save the explaination in my back pocket in case anyone tries to push them.

if you think theyre scum then i may explain but otherwise im not interested.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats what u get for hunting page tops nerd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey i was told we're not supposed to delete posts as game mods >:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

i will ask you first for an explaination why they are scum then because i dont believe that :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 230, floatingmay wrote:am i allowed to use vibes here?
if you quote specific posts sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

*pat pat* its ok val we'll win without your help
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I can ramp it up for u, im just overgamed and didnt wanna intentionally overwhelm the newbies
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 243, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 11, DkKoba wrote:hi yeezys! I'm good.
Koba, just curious, where you serious when you asked this question?
I was looking for a tonal reaction, yes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeezys lockscum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

got an avatar clearly was told by a scumbud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gotem
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

damn val maybe if you used that effort to acquire some good reads you'd have solved it by now :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah every post from yeezys is towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

normally id say the lack of energy/posting from kyouko is not a good look for kyouko as ignoring game and trying to go under the radar is one of his scumtells but i have reasons *not* to scumread them here for it and i cannot explain.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 271, Val89 wrote:Why? This isn't helping much.

You obviously think I am an idiot, so treat me like one. Spell it out, please.
you are experienced enough - read the game and figure it out. their energy literally *oozes* town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when do we reveal that we're masons?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 276, DkKoba wrote:
In post 271, Val89 wrote:Why? This isn't helping much.

You obviously think I am an idiot, so treat me like one. Spell it out, please.
you are experienced enough - read the game and figure it out.
their energy literally *oozes* town
i mostly already did.
this is the short version of it.

i really can't stress how obvious of a read yeezys is, part of it is literally just me seeing a similar sort of vibe from my past playstyle.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like yeezys literally pulled up to this game and said "AYO FUCKERS IMMA SOLVE THIS SHIT WATCH THIS"

like thats what i feel when i read yeezys' posts and i would trust them with my life
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 159, yeezys wrote:maybe this si a mroe controversial take but there hasn't been a post in the last four hours and i am bored so: dkkoba is probabaly town
now fight me
In post 161, yeezys wrote:so far floatingmay & fixer as well as kenny seem decently towny
In post 168, yeezys wrote:
In post 164, floatingmay wrote:wow yeezys our reads are like polar opposites

i'm bored too can we argue about something
oh yeah i should explain my reads holup
In post 169, yeezys wrote:wait these are all gut reads
ex. string of posts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 287, fixer wrote:
In post 266, Val89 wrote:And maybe, if you think my read on you is bad; if you stopped demonstrating the behavior that has clearly been scum-indicative in my previous games and actually answered my question instead of trying to treat me like an idiot, maybe I would realise it was bad.

I've been on the right side of history on all those occasions. If I have to put up with this shit until one of us gets flipped, and if nessacary watch your hubris be your downfall from the dead thread, then so be it.

Why is yeezys obvtown, or did you just pull that read from your arse?
anyways to respond to other posts while i'm here -

i think that it's quite easy to townread yeezys
as i don't think that scum would
- [ insert info that i am ALSO withdrawing from town and specifically koba! ]
anyways i agree on the koba scumlean as i do think they're pocketing yeezys
more than yeezys would be pocketing koba here, if there was a scum between val/koba/yeezys? koba. it's also why i SR ssbm as well in a way

( rewritten post bc i accidentally refreshed but you get the message )
ur next fucker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actively protecting townreads and trying to build a townblock is not a scum trait get over yourself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 290, floatingmay wrote:are you planning on explaining those or are you going to leave four posts here and make us figure it out
just so you can turn around and simply say you "disagree"?

no.
your turn to explain why i'm wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i gave you something, now its your turn. I have enough experience to know where people try to go with these inane questions + I am experienced enough to know when im right on a read like that.

yeezy's thought progression is *the most* complex at this playerlist and that includes my own.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have a 100% read rate on kyouko so unless you think a) i managed to read them wrong this time(impossible) b) i am scum with kyouko

your theory is bad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 298, floatingmay wrote:you can't know what i'm going to do in response to your explanations before you explain

again, your turn. I've provided more analysis/evidence on the matter of yeezy's being town. You have provided nada. zilch. nothing. You have no authority to try to tell me I'm wrong. What's your read on fixer while you're at it btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 300, floatingmay wrote:i wouldn't say you gave me anything i didn't already have
if you already saw what i'm seeing in terms of thought progression then you should have already reached the same conclusion as me unless your reading method sux or you are scum who wants to make yeezys viable. i heavily doubt the latter so we going with the first part since youre also voting me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh that post.

i ignored it bc it was filled with NAI accusations but let me deconstruct it rq
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 234, floatingmay wrote:
In post 229, DkKoba wrote:i will ask you first for an explaination why they are scum then because i dont believe that :P
imagine not believing a mafia player, smh my head

i did say i scumread them already in 137

i don’t know exactly why you townread yeezys but you’re probably at least a little biased here since yeezys has you as hard town (85, 159) and has generally been defending you, attacking your attackers, echoing your reads and word choice, interacting with you, etc

not a reason

and they already have four townreads, all of which are unexplained, i think? you plus myself, fixer, and kenny (161). would that not make the remaining mafia obvious to them? their townread on kenny is especially odd since it comes right after 152 (which kenny responded to extremely quickly. at that point they only had four total posts and one of them was a response to yeezys) and 158

this isn't scummy on its own- if you want them to explain then ask.

they claim to have a boring role (161) which if they’re vt is completely false. friendly reminder that my opinions are facts :)) also it just feels like a really contrived response, like if i were asked that i’d say good or something instead of boring

my god you are projecting yourself onto them stop this nooby nonsense

something about 114 sounds off. i’m not sure how but it kind of feels like this statement is implying something alignment related?

that is the most NAI post i've ever seen in my life. (hyperbole but like holy shit i barely even noticed that post i forgot it existed before you brought it back up)

151 wasn’t an actual defense; it didn’t even make up whole post. still waiting on your defense yeezys, unless koba does it for you ofc ;)

being defiant is on average +town and at worst NAI. next.

and like i said in 130, their actions don’t match their description of their own townplay

i implore you to look back at all the times you tried to sort via actions - and how accurate you were. if its anything under 90% you dont get to use this argument.

didn’t see this the first time sorry, i tend to skip lines a lot when reading but yeezys would you be willing to get back into mafia.gg if you were like, part of a server that hosted private games with nonarcade setups?

and if all else fails
maybe yeezy’s scum but forgot they were scum again so that’s why their actions seem towny to you!

my god we are reaching today huh?
three of these run-on sentences start with and :') i tried my best to coalesce these into proper paragraphs but my thoughts are way too disjointed for that
ur case
deconstructed

here's a tip: finding scum is much more effective by finding who *isn't towntelling* moreso than who is *scumtelling*. Because your idea of scumtells will often fail. Are unreliable. But ideas of towntells will rarely fail.

Go back and look at yeezys. Look at them with a bias of them being conf town to you. You may end up seeing a conclusion that better matches mine. I myself think they are working with an independent mindset.

while getting out the vibe of someone's thought process is a skill learned over time - being able to read soemone's energy and how much thought they are putting into the game(as in how much their posts seem like they are thinking about the game) is a best practice.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gut reads are totally fine on d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 313, floatingmay wrote:not sure what sort via actions means
Talking like "oh you said this but voted there so you have to be scum!" kinda deal.

i am particularly sensistive to this because people often will be like "oh you tr them so fast you must be scum TMIing!!" and then i flip town.. and my townreads are correct.. (yes I am a bit good at this game at times :P )

another example might be "oh you claimed to target the claimed 3rd party you must be mafia!" (also one i have been accused of being scum of and then i flipped town! was very fun lmao)

that kinda stuff like when you say "only scum does that!" the reality is, town does that too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 311, floatingmay wrote:yeah that's why i focused on yeezys initially

i think you, val, and ssbm are town

fixer, andre, and mbot haven't posted enough for me to get a read on them

so that leaves kenny and yyeezys
those 3 people who havent posted enough should also be in your consideration - excluding people from being possible scum from lack of content and assuming the people posting are scum is a fallacy that I see all the time. Although I do agree on kenny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you are assuming that either yeezys or kenny have to be scum - which is a fallacy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I already did answer it implicitly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 311, floatingmay wrote:yeah that's why i focused on yeezys initially

i think you, val, and ssbm are town

fixer, andre, and mbot haven't posted enough for me to get a read on them

so that leaves kenny and yyeezys
here is the post im referring to, you said "that leaves kenny and yeezys" which implies you think they are teamed which matches up with how you ahve been treating the 2 slots.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh that was a general thing when reading ur case on yeezys bc u claimed an action they did was scummy and i rolled my eyes lMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 332, yeezys wrote:
In post 293, DkKoba wrote:actively protecting townreads and trying to build a townblock is not a scum trait get over yourself
this is why i am madly in love with you
marry me??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

i nearly always fakeclaim mason as a joke it isn't AI and i can link several games where i do so

any PR worth their salt would ignore it and if Val is a PR then :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3, fferyllt wrote:
Introduction and Tips<snip>
Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at E-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!

While it may help you avoid getting eliminated, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counterclaiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get eliminated for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.
<snip>

btw i already crumbed the fakeclaim so got em :cool:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 352, T3 wrote:
In post 6, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Kyouko

am I town or am I scum
kyouko didn't post enough for me to get a solid lock but she leaned town before she replaced out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

val are u gonna respond to t3 accusations or ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Did you only look at the vote post or something?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

val is way too pressed to be scum lol
classic flowchart player
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 407, yeezys wrote:so i know this isn't related to the game but koba are we married
also i would pick on noah for just spam posting and posting reads at the sheer speed of light but that's just how noah does things (even if the mfer stalked me to get here, smh).
i dont know i think val spoiled the wedding :(

also people seem to be unmotivated which is a bad sign.

VOTE: Andres

let's shake it up shake it up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 404, Val89 wrote:You are doing this on purpose to piss me off, right?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

t3 can u officiate our wedding
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

are u just always mad lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 416, yeezys wrote:oh yeah, this goes for eevryone
explain your reads the best you can, same goes for votes
don't sheep reads unless you actually believe that so and so is scum and not just ebcause you took somethign off the thread
2 bad i sheep u 5ever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

but to be serious i kinda wanna get wagons on the inactive players so we can force more info because im feeling low solve confidence despite having good amount of townreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mbot
their reads don't feel genuine or thought out

I am busy this weekend so im compromising anywhere yeezys is ok with cuz they're handling the wim in this game for me <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

val/t3 stop fighting
this is prob tvt (on virtue that i tr kyouko and not my read on t3 which i dont trust)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have been, problem?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 447, yeezys wrote:
In post 424, T3 wrote:
In post 411, DkKoba wrote:t3 can u officiate our wedding
the legal age to officiate a wedding in massachusetts is 18 sorry
and to get married, for that matter
fuck you
its ok t3 is like 17 so it wont be that long
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 442, kennyk wrote:
In post 441, DkKoba wrote:I have been, problem?
Not at all.
how are you reading mbot?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 446, fixer wrote:@floatingmay u can't just afk out after telling me to not get afked out!! smh my head

uhhh i have some reads i could try to give my thoughts about in a bit if that helps create discussion;; + i'll respond to a few posts in the meantime

also T3 your voting pattern kinda feels odd to me for some reason, it's just val/mbot/val/mbot, so i'm guessing you pair those two? or at least SR them enough to vote each twice
u have reads?

then post them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol t3 and i have many games together and he understands my meta and kyouko i have a literal 100% readrate on
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and i would never cheat on u but also im polyamorous so <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats what we call a poggers moment
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #110) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are the monogamists ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #111) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw final chance to ask me shit before 10pm est bc i gotta get up to take my bf to the hairdresser and then im busy the rest of the day in a way that doesnt allow me to play mafia so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #112) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my legacy reads are the same i posted before for the most part

not explicitly stating them bc yall can read into them if i die
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Do you mean the shade you threw at me trying to frame me as scummy? because no, I wont unless you give me a direct question about any of my progression/play.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 466, Val89 wrote:I don't know if Koba is labouring under the miscomprehension that they might placate me with a townread, but I want to be clear that you wont, Koba, particulary while you are trying to push Mbot for reads that are "not thought out", ie shallow, in game where shallow is all that is possible due to a situation of your making.

I've done what I can to illustrate the stupidity of playing this way, and I'm bored of it already.

My vote is on T3, largely because the last time we met in a newbie game, he essenitially promised he wouldn't play like a total twat in a newbie game again. His 'offense' that game was to seriously fake claim mason as town (oh the fucking irony!) and here he is again playing the Jester. I understand that Koba is the lead instinigator of this, and T3 has repped in to a slot after Koba was already fake claiming mason, but even after post , which smelt to me a little of PR-fishing, he (T3) is still allowing yeezys and kennyk to continue speculate on the matter. He promised post-game he wouldn't do it again as town, and while I've really no idea as to the worth of his word on such matters, I am working from the assumption he would stick to his word there, and is playing the way he is playing now because he is scum.

Given nobody else seems to give a shit, I was planning to move my vote back to Koba and consolidate there before the annoucement of the deadline pause. Given they aren't going to be around, however, there doesn't seem much point doing so now but I want to make it clear I am happy to consolidate there if nessacary.
if this wasn't a newbie game i would have a lot to say but i dont want to shit up a game with new people so just realize ur actually just straight up wrong and move on thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

masonry on deez nuts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

weakly defending kenny with shallow reasoning and then shading me for a might be

team is kenny/mbot

i'll be taking the mvp award now ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're also afraid of me being a mason so you cover up the latter sentence in case i am lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I joke claim mason nearly every game and in a recent game i actually fakeclaimed it to save a person i townread.

if a person is going to react strongly to a post 1 mason joke claim its a lesson learned and they didnt deserve to rand pr anyways so i consider it ok from all angles.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah t3 they're hedging in case im mason im actually crying :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #120) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if val is keeping this up on d2 then they prob are scum bc at least on d1 i understand no info but deffo like in the hard range of clowntown rn lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #121) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 498, yeezys wrote:
In post 497, T3 wrote:
In post 496, yeezys wrote:VOTE: T3
ive wanted to do this for the past four days explanation coming soon
you don't want to do this
oh i fucking do
dont tell me what i want to do or what i dont want to do, i knwo what i'm doing
you and koba are scumbuddies, and you're not making your situation any better
If you think my townread on kyouko was poor then i invite you to read several games where i snipe kyouko alignment to see i have their number.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #122) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

I said i would sheep but im explicitly not going for t3 here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #123) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

So yes an explaination is very much wanted here becsuse you're definitely using other faulty logic if its outside that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #124) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 514, yeezys wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
it appears that i have a higher chance of getting at least one scum member voted out today if i vote koba
sorry, koba
but then again? no i'm not sorry
Why are you sorry?
Present your case - because if you're pushing me off townreading someone confidently off meta you're making a bad argument because i can refute that as NAI at best.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

@yeezys you're basically broadcasting soemthing to me and its like clear why you are hard thinking im scum here - telling you to drop that reason and read my actual words and play because you're going to fuck up this gamestate the way you're sure of something that is NAI for me.

I thought about it and its clear you are doing a clown play based on certain info and you need to just let it slide. I think your energy puts you as obv town and as scum id use this as a chance to 180 on you with the read i have on you.

People who have played with me(t3) understand this (andres also isnt pushing me here and that should also be a good indicator)

Like trust me on mbot here - they're playing with TMI here and cant explain reads organically.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

im finally home after being busy all weekend

i finished a game recently too where I was made a game winning move for town: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88129

I want to give this game a lot more WIM now - we have been blessed with extra time so lets use it

@Looker you playing btw?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #127) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

I genuinely think though that kenny/mbot just solves the game here and we should start there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #128) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 504, yeezys wrote:
In post 502, DkKoba wrote:So yes an explaination is very much wanted here becsuse you're definitely using other faulty logic if its outside that
i'm writing it koba so stop shielding t3
btw still waiting on this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #129) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 523, Val89 wrote:I'm still not sure which of the two between T3 and Koba I think are more likely to flip scum, if it's not both.

I read "I can refute that as NAI at best" (whatever that is, I take it to mean the anti-town playstyle) as a dog whistle for 'I play like a troll in all my games, so it's easy to get away with as scum', which I feel also kinda describes T3 too, to some degree - except I've seen him promise not to play in such a manner recently, and I've no handle on Koba in that vein. That's the only real tie break I have given they appear to be tying their fates together hard and I'm not convinced a scumteam would do so so publicly and so early - it's more likely I feel there is one scum in the pair.

That said, it looks like I have a better chance of actually forcing Koba to give us something with which we can actually try and sort them if I switch back there. My vanity vote on T3 doesn't appear to be achieving much with not a whole lot of time left.

VOTE: DkKoba
have u tried actually .. reading the game?

what is your read on mbot?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #130) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 522, Val89 wrote:I am not seeing MBot here. Complaints are being made about "not explaining reads organically" but, as far as I can see, those reads are explained as well as can be given how his game is being played, and, while I realise I am in the minority in this particular game, it appears to be a result largely of your examples, Koba and T3. I also note that, having been more than happy to riff off yeezys playing this memey 'I'm not explaining jack' sort of game, you, Koba, now want to insist he bucks it up and starts explaining the second it is turned on you.

I can't help but feel scum are more than content with the way this game is going, and to criticise one of the few slots trying to get things moving doesn't look all that great.

I was hoping Looker coming with would be the impetus this game needs to get rolling. Can you explain what you thing you are seeing in those posts you have quoted? Maybe things will get moving this way.
i literally fucking explained my read on yeezys and its the most explained read in the whole game

my read on kyouko is based very strongly on vibes and while kyouko wasnt with us long enough to be locktowned they are certainly enough to be townread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #131) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my reads have never has consistency in terms of scumreads early game ? lmao

are you trying to claim because i was wrong on someone at some point i am scum?

this is peak scum reasoning to frame someone with knowledge that they are town ^

"trust broken" my ass - im just actually viewing the game in a way that is natural so i am actually making mistakes in assumptions.

i fluff up my early reads to get things going, and also naturally react to scumreads by omgusing them because i like to discourage voting on myself. so naturally i tend to be wrong early on but what's important is i got info from other slots based on that push.

im blatantly town and i'm being pushed for being unorthodox and loud.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #132) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just helped win a large game with 21 people by having the game winning townread on another player and helping flip 3 scum before that as well as having a 4th pinned down + having the correct read on every flipped townie.

I have confidence in my play for good reason - because I deliver results, even if it might not be early d1, it ends up happening by end of day 1 and you are trying to subtly shade me with these kinds of TMI riddled statements.

thanks for letting us know Val is town for sure because I was probably going to tinfoil them d2 after u flipped scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #133) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there's maybe *1* angle i think u are town in but its likley impossible so.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum me would waffle on townreading yeezys lmao

thats literally my weakness as scum - is being scared to townread people - while as town i throw out several, in large games you can see it a lot more.

Why are they *only* a townlean for you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

like holy fuck kenny is not genuine here bc like to say im scum and that im too confident on that read is to accuse me of tmi so kenny is making up conclusions and their thought process lacks consistency or depth that a townies does - because a townie would be like "oh i think koba scum bc they tmi their read on yeezys therefore yeezys is very much likely town". Scum path is to make the mistake and pillow read yeezys to try to reduce credibility there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also as for val atp im willing to consolidate on them if it means not limming me because they have bad reads anyways and i could very well be just straight up letting scum who is shitpushing me get a free townread again.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Alright since yeezys is gone im just gonna say it can the blatany mason pairing of val/yeezys stop tossing the game as masons bc its clear yall are mason buds and you're both playing the role wrong.

just gonna out yall cuz you 2 have a bad read on me thus shouldn't be trusted and i want scum to target you <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #138) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 545, T3 wrote:
do not vote koba please trust me
good advice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

val have u considered asking me for any games where i demonstrate this is my reasonable town game like (((: im literally so far up my townrange rn i couldnt leave it if i had gps
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

explain why mbot is town first and then we can talk (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and the logic in my conclusion is that u 2 are towny to me but are also acting weird around eachother which implies mason distancing + your push on me taking 4 days to manifest lines up with when i was pushing val so ergo that is why I believe that u are pushing me instead of whatever logic u think u have.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or have u considered that u are grossly wrong and that slot is town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 42, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I asked because I've seen the very posts Val was referring to before when
metaing
other players and it struck me as odd that he did not open the same way here.

Spoiler: For Newbies, on Meta
Meta refers to a player's playstyle or patterns. Sometimes if you're having trouble reading someone, or think something they did was suspicious but are not sure if it is AI (alignment-indicative) for that player, you can go look at their previous games and see what they have done in the past to judge whether it is something that is normal for them to do only as one alignment or the other, or if it is new territory for them. For example, Koba has correctly TRed and SRed me with 100% accuracy in the past 5 or 6 games we've played together where they were town, because they have gotten familiar with my meta.

When I say "metaing", I just mean reading that other player's
completed
(discussing ongoing games is against the rules) games (I think I was metaing StrangeMatter, possibly also saw Val89 in a Roden game) to help me get a better read on them. Some people will also say meta-diving.

To find a player's games, click their name to view their profile, and on the right side in the "User Statistics" section click "View their Topics" to see a list of threads the player has posted in.

Koba's read accuracy on me is actually game-relevant so I'll include this outside the spoiler as well. I say they have a high burden of proficiency (BoP) to read me correctly because they have established a history of correctly reading me. I'm town, so this means if Koba is scum they are sort of cornered into killing me at Night or keeping me alive and TRing me, hoping I don't catch them.
In post 44, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Back to MBot though, she comes in saying she's glad there's only one page to read, and being ready to play, and then just makes the one post, no vote, no interaction with the other players. She doesn't really seem ready to play, as she hasn't made a move. Unless not making a move
is
her move, and she just doesn't want to be caught.

My Mbot vote was serious, but nobody has taken it as such. I'm most concerned about Koba from the lack of reaction as Val hasn't left the Newbie queue much, if at all, where the games tend to be more fast-paced.

Mbot, what's your mafia experience like? Have you ever played online on another forum before? Chat mafia? In-person?
im not reading t3 town off t3 i am reading them town off kyouko

do u think these 2 posts are from scum?

please explain why it makes them viable as scum - I eagerly await your explaination.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 217, DkKoba wrote:i have 100% readrate with kyouko via vibes tho :P

but seriously she is not being wishy washy like she is normally as scum and is showing depth in her thoughts and i just generally can feel when she is town.

could i be being snowed by a kyouko who has put in effort to mimic her town meta better?
sure. but im not going to bother with that tinfoil on d1.
In post 275, DkKoba wrote:normally id say the lack of energy/posting from kyouko is not a good look for kyouko as ignoring game and trying to go under the radar is one of his scumtells but i have reasons *not* to scumread them here for it and i cannot explain.
In post 299, DkKoba wrote:i have a 100% read rate on kyouko so unless you think a) i managed to read them wrong this time(impossible) b) i am scum with kyouko

your theory is bad
In post 358, DkKoba wrote:
In post 352, T3 wrote:
In post 6, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Kyouko

am I town or am I scum
kyouko didn't post enough for me to get a solid lock but she leaned town before she replaced out
In post 439, DkKoba wrote:val/t3 stop fighting
this is prob tvt (on virtue that i tr kyouko and not my read on t3 which i dont trust)
In post 452, DkKoba wrote:lol t3 and i have many games together and he understands my meta and kyouko i have a literal 100% readrate on
In post 500, DkKoba wrote:
In post 498, yeezys wrote:
In post 497, T3 wrote:
In post 496, yeezys wrote:VOTE: T3
ive wanted to do this for the past four days explanation coming soon
you don't want to do this
oh i fucking do
dont tell me what i want to do or what i dont want to do, i knwo what i'm doing
you and koba are scumbuddies, and you're not making your situation any better
If you think my townread on kyouko was poor then i invite you to read several games where i snipe kyouko alignment to see i have their number.
In post 526, DkKoba wrote:
In post 522, Val89 wrote:I am not seeing MBot here. Complaints are being made about "not explaining reads organically" but, as far as I can see, those reads are explained as well as can be given how his game is being played, and, while I realise I am in the minority in this particular game, it appears to be a result largely of your examples, Koba and T3. I also note that, having been more than happy to riff off yeezys playing this memey 'I'm not explaining jack' sort of game, you, Koba, now want to insist he bucks it up and starts explaining the second it is turned on you.

I can't help but feel scum are more than content with the way this game is going, and to criticise one of the few slots trying to get things moving doesn't look all that great.

I was hoping Looker coming with would be the impetus this game needs to get rolling. Can you explain what you thing you are seeing in those posts you have quoted? Maybe things will get moving this way.
i literally fucking explained my read on yeezys and its the most explained read in the whole game

my read on kyouko is based very strongly on vibes and while kyouko wasnt with us long enough to be locktowned they are certainly enough to be townread.
In post 557, DkKoba wrote:
In post 42, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I asked because I've seen the very posts Val was referring to before when
metaing
other players and it struck me as odd that he did not open the same way here.

Spoiler: For Newbies, on Meta
Meta refers to a player's playstyle or patterns. Sometimes if you're having trouble reading someone, or think something they did was suspicious but are not sure if it is AI (alignment-indicative) for that player, you can go look at their previous games and see what they have done in the past to judge whether it is something that is normal for them to do only as one alignment or the other, or if it is new territory for them. For example, Koba has correctly TRed and SRed me with 100% accuracy in the past 5 or 6 games we've played together where they were town, because they have gotten familiar with my meta.

When I say "metaing", I just mean reading that other player's
completed
(discussing ongoing games is against the rules) games (I think I was metaing StrangeMatter, possibly also saw Val89 in a Roden game) to help me get a better read on them. Some people will also say meta-diving.

To find a player's games, click their name to view their profile, and on the right side in the "User Statistics" section click "View their Topics" to see a list of threads the player has posted in.

Koba's read accuracy on me is actually game-relevant so I'll include this outside the spoiler as well. I say they have a high burden of proficiency (BoP) to read me correctly because they have established a history of correctly reading me. I'm town, so this means if Koba is scum they are sort of cornered into killing me at Night or keeping me alive and TRing me, hoping I don't catch them.
In post 44, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Back to MBot though, she comes in saying she's glad there's only one page to read, and being ready to play, and then just makes the one post, no vote, no interaction with the other players. She doesn't really seem ready to play, as she hasn't made a move. Unless not making a move
is
her move, and she just doesn't want to be caught.

My Mbot vote was serious, but nobody has taken it as such. I'm most concerned about Koba from the lack of reaction as Val hasn't left the Newbie queue much, if at all, where the games tend to be more fast-paced.

Mbot, what's your mafia experience like? Have you ever played online on another forum before? Chat mafia? In-person?
im not reading t3 town off t3 i am reading them town off kyouko

do u think these 2 posts are from scum?

please explain why it makes them viable as scum - I eagerly await your explaination.
i mean feel free to base ur reads on things you made up in your head
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i honestly thought i did locktown kyouko but my memory was bad and it was just yall gaslighting me into thinking i did so its incredible that you're actually lying to my face about it

im retracting my townread on yeezys unless they can adequately explain this discrepancy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i know what to look for from kyouko to sort her and you dont so please dont try to lecture me on how i should read kyouko based on how much content she put out thanks!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have replaced in and read like 5 kyouko posts in the past and found her alignment right away in a game before - I am highly capable of sorting her based on low number of posts as long as they are game related :) tyvm

t3 knows this and perhaps you are just mad that t3 is right.

or like again - you are masons with val and you are preflipping me scum based on how I treated Val for whatever reasons.

the way you are playing basically hard confirms you as mason bc ur reasons are completely bad and match the poor mason play i had to deal with in a game a few months back where a mason thought they were so good and was sure i was scum because I FOSed their mason bud even though I reevaled later in the dayphase and ended up swinging the elim onto scum (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and if you're masons with mbot then fucking lol just fucking claim it because you might as well have broadcasted it to the whole world based on how you're playing

i dont care that im outting you because your play is bad here and it doesnt catch scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah fuck it VOTE: kenny

you can continue to have ur pet push just remember who carried u this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

by all means yeezys hide in ur mason pt and refuse to engage me tho it will surely win the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Imagine trying to discredit someone with a 7/7 read on someone in recent games :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

ofc cant risk reducing the limpool i get it ;) my reads always create a near perfect poe so hf if im confirmed town (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #153) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

If it isnt clear atp im hardclaimed vt

I dont claim vt as scum if im run up on d1 so if you want to get a free town elim vote me atp but otherwise yep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #154) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

val if you're actually reconsidering like it seems like youre doing then try voting with me (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #155) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 574, MBot wrote:
In post 568, kennyk wrote:
In post 558, Looker wrote:
In post 533, kennyk wrote:
In post 524, Looker wrote:
  • Re:Andresvmb
  • Lowest poster
  • Never voted
  • On 2 E-2 wagons
To add one thing to those statements: On 2 E-2-wagons as the second vote.

Each time followed by ssbm_Kyouko (T3)
Too bad no one seems to care about this.

I checked the ISO on them multiple times and waited with bated breath for the post that they were going to make "later" but it never came. I figured they may be replaces soon so didn't want to waste energy there if they weren't going to be active. My thoughts are that lurking scum would at least post nonsense to stay in the game?
scum lurk out all the time. But for andres its NAI afaik bc it happens to him as town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #156) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 582, yeezys wrote:koba do you not know what "a life outside the internet" is ???
like sorry for not being able to get back to you but i think there's been a pattern of people talkign to me and me being unable to get back immediately, so don't start getting pissed when it doesnt take me three seconds to whip up a reply.
i'm real busy, and i can't juggle schoolwork, extracurriculars, and people on the internet as well i could in the past few months
@ffery, can i do the v/la thing for 11/16 - 11/19?
ill be active afterwards.
deadline is literally in 24 hours so excuse me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #157) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 581, MBot wrote:I appreciate it Val! I dont actually need a white knight because, well, i haven't been scummy. I'm kool with pressure because thats how we engage and get better reads when we have absolutely nothing to go off of. I had my vote on Fixer and left it there until I could get better vibes than my gut feeling from . I've been back and forth with not wanting to vote Koba because I really can't decide if they're just a PIA or scummy. A lot of the pushing and responses have been anti town but not necessarily solid scum.
entitled mason syndrome
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #158) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Woooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #159) » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I heavily recommend the normal queue :) I'm modding my first self designed setup somewhat soon!

There's a lot of wiggle room for what you can do to fool your fellow players and think outside the box.

Micro queue is great if you like having overall strong control from the start as there's less voices to compete with, I personally stuck to it for a long time before settling on being into Large games(takes some practice to get good in those, trust me)

mini themes depend on whats being hosted - be sure to read the setup details before signing up

Large Themes should be avoided if youre still learning mechanics - but if you're not afraid, jump in! (but be aware you will likely be overwhelmed)

also townies dont feel bad about losing, I myself am one of the best scum players on this site and manipulated the game from the start - Val is also a high potential player who very much stepped up and played extraordinarily here - a bit of a sloppy start that got sniffed out but once they were in their element it was tough to sniff em out!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 844, RH9 wrote:I thought that Val89 always had a strong scumgame and strong towngame. I don't that I have seen Val89 lose before.
That being said, well done, scum team! You totally beat the odds after DkKoba was eliminated.
Well done, Town! Great effort!

(FYI, I was one of the spectators.)
I beat val as scum recently but definitely nom worthy for rising star. (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 845, RH9 wrote:And if you want me to recommend something, it is not a requirement to play straight after this game. I spent a lot of time spectating before I played Mini 2250, which was a secret alt game. (I learnt a lot through spectating which I might not have known otherwise. For example, Mafia can act aloof and disengaged or really calm and collected. They don't all have to go around arguing.)
Letting the townies argue with eachother is fun xD bc a lot of players tend to suspect the people directly in front of them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 848, fferyllt wrote:Do any of the newbies have questions or thoughts about this game?
You didnt send a mass message that the game ended so they might not know yet xD
retired

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”