Newbie 2111 - Know Your Skittles! (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1277 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Black »

Page 9 is just weird. Weuler omgus votes Aureal for "solving" him/Human and Human then votes for Weuler on page 10 saying "there isn't anyone more suspicious to me right now" even though he tr'd Weuler just a few pages before this?

It feels like I'm looking at these early interactions with the idea that Weuler/Human could definitely be wolves together and I'm not sure if that is making these things look scummy or if they just are
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1278 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Black »

I have to take a break for now but I will continue my refresh later
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1282 (isolation #202) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Black »

In post 1279, furtiveglance wrote: Like I said earlier, I think Weuler/Catboi/Human has 2 Mafia
I think you might be right here, but if Weuler flips town then I think it's probably just Human/x because like I said earlier I don't see Cat flipping wolf if Weuler doesn't
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1309 (isolation #203) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Black »

I like a lot of what cat is posting today so I want to reverse out of my Weuler/Cat tunnel for now and try to view the game in a different light. I want to look more into the Human/furtive slots and how they have interacted this game so this post might be long

Spoiler: Human/HS
, , - Posts by Human in which he votes Arko for being inactive. When Arko posts, he unvotes, but he doesn't move his vote to HS, who also hadn't posted yet. Weird inconsistency here
- Human votes Taly here, another inactive. Still has yet to acknowledge HS
- Human finally acknowledges HS's inactivity and votes for him. Taly never posted so I'm not sure why Human moved his vote so quick
- Human unvotes HS before HS even posts. At this point it just seems like Human is trying to pressure inactives to post without actually keeping the pressure on? I don't understand the town motive behind voting for these slots and then unvoting before they ever post
- Human calls out Arko again, saying "it's been 24 hours and you still haven't come back." HS hasn't made a single post at this point yet Human is back to pressuring someone that has posted
- Human says to python that he was gonna mention that they hadn't posted in awhile. Again pressuring people that have posted instead of the one guy that hasn't
- HS finally enters the game
- Human says "FINALLLYYY", so obviously he was aware of HS's absence
, , - first interaction between Human/HS. HS asks Human why he multi-posted his reads, Human says basically "fair but I wouldn't do this as scum", and then HS says Human is super town? This is a weird interaction and I don't understand how HS could clear Human over WIFOM logic
- HS votes Aureal for coming up with the Human/Weuler solve. Little bit of chainsaw defense here (I know what this term means now!)
- Not an interaction with HS but here Human is encouraging me and others to vote Weuler so we can see what he flips. I don't like when players suggest we rush through the day
- Freedom replaces HS

The most notable thing to me about these interactions is that Human pressured multiple people to post and contribute, yet they only voted for HS once and quickly changed votes to another inactive right after. It almost feels like Human was avoiding calling HS out for his lurky behavior

Spoiler: Human/Freedom
- Human misinterprets something here and gets real defensive over Aureal asking Freedom for a read on StD. I'm not sure how Human interprets the post by Aureal but she wasn't coming at Freedom at all? This snap-defense is weird
- python asks Freedom for a read on Human
- Freedom gives a vague read on Human that boils down to "could be town, could be scum"
- When python asks Freedom about Human's older posts, Freedom claims he has not read them yet. Seems odd? Could be true but could also be way out of not having to give a definitive read on Human?
and - these aren't interactions with Freedom but I find it interesting that Human townreads me in 513 but completely sheeps python's suspicion of me in 530
- not an interaction but this post by Freedom feels informed
- Freedom is responding to Meg here. Meg said she would prefer to shoot Human/Freedom and then Weuler. Freedom doesn't have any questions about why Meg is sus of Human and himself and jumps straight to asking about Weuler. This seems weird, like he is trying to draw attention away from Human/himself?
- Human subtly defending Freedom here
- Human telling Freedom he should vote for someone
- Human unvotes for Weuler, votes for StD
- Freedom votes for Weuler. Why does this seem coordinated so these two weren't on the same wagon?
- furtive replaces Freedom

Spoiler: Human/furtive
- furtive posts a reads list and Human is null
- fake interaction here from Human. Why even post that you were going to question furtive about Elements if you already know the answer?
- furtive says Human is getting townier and that he just seems clueless
- furtive reiterates his townread on Human and claims that if Human is mafia, his partner hasn't given him any advice this game. This would make since if Human's partner has been HS/Freedom
- Human responds to furtive and basically says "I've wanted to post more but thought it would be useless"
is furtive asking Human who he thinks the Mafia is and Human sheeps furtive's Weuler/Elements scumteam read in
- Human says furtive hasn't talked much yet? This just feels like Human is trying to avoid reading the slot because at this point furtive had said a lot
- python calls Human out on this and asks about the previous owners of the furtive slot (Freedom/HS)
- this response by Human is so weird? He gets real defensive over being asked about the furtive slot and even deflects by giving a random townread on python? What?
- says the furtive slot hasn't been around all game and that he should have a decent read on them by D3. More deflecting
- Human quickly changes the conversation here back to Elements. He seems uncomfortable talking about the furtive slot entirely
- Human admits that a scumteam of himself + furtive would make sense

These are all the interactions I could find between these two slots. This post took me like 2 hours lol

Pedit: Weuler now thinking Cat is town? The timing on this is so weird now. My gut reaction is to not like this from Weuler but I'm also starting to townread Cat a little after it has become pretty clear that he is actively trying to solve this game. So idk how to feel about this.

I still lean Weuler today tbh but after this analysis I'm much less convinced in my Weuler/Cat team. It could just as easily be Human/furtive if Weuler flips town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1310 (isolation #204) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Black »

Weuler can you elaborate why you thought HS/Freedom were scummy? I skimmed your ISO and couldn't find it. There were these posts though...
In post 219, Weuler wrote: I think HS makes a solid entrance and with some interesting points
In post 488, Weuler wrote: Freedom, one of the few things your predecessor did was to townread black, what do you think about that read?
In post 490, Weuler wrote: Some thoughts about the inactives (or previously inactives)

Arko: Aside from a few brief reads he hasn't really contributed at all. In 2108 a scum did something similar, promising reads "soon" every time they posted. I really don't like this.

Freedom/HS: HS townread Human and Black, cast suspicion on Aureal, Elements, and me then disappeared. Not sure how to interpret that. I expected a bit more from HS's successor, and I hope they provide some more of their thoughts soon.
In post 520, Weuler wrote:
In post 518, Elements wrote:
In post 510, Weuler wrote:
In post 508, Elements wrote:
In post 501, Weuler wrote:
In post 499, Black wrote: No, but I don't get it. What are you two trying to pressure me to do?
Are you asking if votes have a purpose other than for limming?
You want to lim Black over StD or Freedom?
That remains to be seen, there is still lots of daytime left
If we had to lim right now, who would you want it to be?
One of STD, You, Arko or Black. Do you want me to specify further?
It doesn't look like you ever thought they were scummy or at least you didn't mention it? When asked who you want to lim, HS/Freedom wasn't on your list
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1311 (isolation #205) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Black »

Also you recently said Arko was scummy but in you said Arko's behavior was NAI??
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1333 (isolation #206) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1330, furtiveglance wrote: I explained a few times and even quoted posts from previous games.

Aureal, what are your current reads?
I just looked at your iso and you haven't really made a Weuler case at all? You've said it over and over again that he's scummy but the only evidence you're giving is his meta from another game and the fact that he's linked with Elements/Cat

If you are this confident in the read could you point out specific scummy things from Weuler this game?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1335 (isolation #207) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1331, usesPython wrote:
In post 1324, catboi wrote: 2. I've seen town do silly things before and when it only takes one wrong vote to lose anything can happen
Right well since it's looking like general consensus is that Human/Furtive and catboi/Weuler are the top scumteams for pretty much everyone the solution seems obvious.

Aureal, Black, Human, Furtive; with the understanding that town perspectives are dominant now and wont be come 5p ELO, are you willing to enter a pact with me that if we flip either of Human/Furtive today and they flip town that we consider catboi/Weuler as the scumteam and flip them in 5p ELO and 3p ELO?

Aureal, Black, catboi, Weuler; with the understanding that town perspectives are dominant now and wont be come 5p ELO, are you willing to enter a pact with me that if we flip either of Weuler/catboi today and they flip town that we consider Human/Furtive as the scumteam and flip them in 5p ELO and 3p ELO?
Why am I scumreading this?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1339 (isolation #208) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Black »

I don't think planning out the eliminations is the best idea. We can just do this logically without some pact. I'm ok with either Weuler or furtive/Human today but I would like to hear more from Weuler and Human before we do anything
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1353 (isolation #209) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Black »

I just want to say that if it is Human/Weuler then Aureal should get MVP
In post 1271, Black wrote:
In post 96, Aureal wrote: Okay, I've solved, it's Human and Weuler. GG all, especially Taly and Human Sequencer. :wink:
In post 97, Human wrote: I don't know what to say here
Like what if Aureal was just right here? Why did this solve leave Human speechless?

I have some time to go through the thread rn so I'm going to try to get a fresh perspective
In post 1277, Black wrote: Page 9 is just weird. Weuler omgus votes Aureal for "solving" him/Human and Human then votes for Weuler on page 10 saying "there isn't anyone more suspicious to me right now" even though he tr'd Weuler just a few pages before this?

It feels like I'm looking at these early interactions with the idea that Weuler/Human could definitely be wolves together and I'm not sure if that is making these things look scummy or if they just are
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1356 (isolation #210) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Black »

If Human flips town then it's probably just Weuler/Cat right? It would make sense for wolf!cat to try to distance here and make sure Human flips after Weuler

The Cat flipflop here is completely throwing me off. They had a whole towncase of Weuler and went through the game in-depth, now suddenly a couple of interactions with Human (some of which were already brought up earlier) is enough to turn it all around?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1359 (isolation #211) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1357, catboi wrote: 2. In the process of going onn on furtive and arguing with him I got the sense of
ah crap, maybe he really believes what he's saying
. This is very hard to explain and it's kind of different from the logic-based play I was leaning on earlier but it hails back to my origins, in live chat mafia. In that setting the game was very fast paced and based around live interactions. Sometimes I would go off on someone and in the process of arguing come to realize they were town. And that's kind of what happened here with regard to furtive's responses. It's possible I'm a sucker who backed down too easily but I got the feeling he was being genuine with what he said, if he fooled me on that good job I guess. But I didn't get the sense he was worried I was clawing away the game from him.
This makes a lot of sense tbh. I can't be sure this actually went down in your brain or not but I do understand your perspective here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1372 (isolation #212) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Black »

*grabs popcorn*
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1389 (isolation #213) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Black »

Please don't rush the day. I'm really busy this weekend so I won't have much time to contribute yet
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1413 (isolation #214) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Black »

Ok so quick thoughts while I have as second. We did well flipping Weuler and his flip tells us a lot, but losing the 2nd PR is honestly crazy

Aureal is probably town. This has been my strongest TR all game and she hasn't really done anything to make me think she's a wolf. The one thing that did concern me was her lurky nature but I think that's just her playstyle. And to assume she is lurky wolf I would have to assume she's lying about being sick which I think would be a lame move. When she's here she's actively solving and trying to find wolves. She pointed out scummy stuff from Weuler early and didn't really let up all game. This doesn't seem like a winning strategy from scum at all and it doesn't make sense to me with how hard it would be to pull off

HS/Freedom/Furtive slot was tough to read for most of the game due to just the general inactivity but with the Weuler flip I think furtive just has to be town. Again I could see an ultimate bussing situation or whatever but he was probably the hardest person pushing for Weuler and he argued extensively against Catboi's "Weuler towncase". I saw this slot possibly being scum with Human but that's impossible now so I'm comfortable calling this slot town atm

Elements/Catboi has been my #1 association with Weuler this game and Catboi's immediate defense of Weuler when he joined the game plus his big towncase on him felt weird. It got even weirder when he did a complete 180 and decided to go against Weuler while simultaneously trying his best to link Weuler with Human. I saw that as him setting up a way to flip a potential town!Human after Weuler died. I agree with the Human/Weuler opinion though and I think catboi legit looked like he was trying to solve this game for a little bit there. This slot really confuses me and I think it could be wolf or town

Human is the other possible wolf slot in this game to me. And I think he might be more likely than cat but it's pretty close in my mind. Human had some early weird early game interactions with Weuler that feel off when looking back on them. Then the end of D1 thing where Human had the weird declaration that Weuler was the best elimination, then unvoting/voting StD right before the deadline, then apologizing for it because "we could have flipped Weuler" or something like that. This moment stuck with me and part of me wants to go this route to see if Aureal called it way early on

So if I'm going to assume Aureal and furtive are town then what is the win condition here? Flip Human/Cat. We just win if they are wolf. If Human/Cat is town then the wolf kills Aureal/furtive/me. It's wolf vs. two likely town slots and we vote the wolf and win

This plan fails if furtive or Aureal are somehow playing a wolf game that I just think is really hard to pull off. Not impossible but this is has to be the best win condition from my perspective. I think I'm more comfortable going Human today but Cat is fine with me too
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1456 (isolation #215) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:40 pm

Post by Black »

The logic about Meg's reads makes sense to me and I had kinda forgotten about it. I can see an angle where newscum Human and newscum Weuler felt threatened by the accuracy of the reads and wanted to get rid of the threat. But then why would Human and Weuler keep you alive Aureal? That part doesn't really add up to me the more I think about it. If Human is a wolf then you solved them before Meg. I guess you had backed off a little? Or it could have just been the PR guess like you said...I don't really know

Human saying that Meg was the target because she was a replacement seems like a weird conclusion to reach. Almost like he was trying to think of a reason that wasn't "she wants to flip us"

I have a hard time reading furtive v Cat because of the emotion involved. Idk why but my gut wants to read the frustration and anger as town even though it's probably NAI
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1457 (isolation #216) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:49 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1348, usesPython wrote: 1) Flip Weuler
2ai) If Weuler flips scum, flip catboi
2aii) If catboi flips town, flip Human
2b) If Weuler flips town, flip a Human/furtive scumteam
I feel like this is even more possible evidence of Human getting rid of a threat if he is a wolf. If we stick with this plan then there's no way for Weuler/Human to win unless I'm missing something. I guess catboi/Weuler don't win in python's plan either though
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1458 (isolation #217) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:53 pm

Post by Black »

It just has to be Human or Cat here in my eyes. My gut has been telling me Human

VOTE: Human
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1460 (isolation #218) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Black »

In post 1459, furtiveglance wrote: Human being scum is possible, but less likely for me.
This is how I feel about Cat :igmeou:

Human thinks it might be Cat, but Cat thinks Human is probably town. If Cat is wolf here then doesn't it make sense for him to push Human? Like why would he back off and start to tr him? Or are we getting into WIFOM territory assuming scum will make the optimal play?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1462 (isolation #219) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Black »

Ok but if Cat is wolf then he's going to have to reverse his stance on Human eventually or he loses. Unless he thinks he can get one of me/you/Aureal limmed instead
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1463 (isolation #220) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Black »

Well after a quick skim of cat's recent posts ig he is leaving the door open to flipflop on Human if he has to
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1466 (isolation #221) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Black »

In post 1465, Human wrote: Thing is I TR everyone else if I were scum I would have to convince you all I’m town despite there being basically no other suspects as I said furtive/weuler doesn’t make much sense considering the slots aggression towards weuler
You TR catboi?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1469 (isolation #222) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Black »

He said if he were scum he would have to convince us he's town despite there being no other suspects. I think he means he TRs cat which would be a weird development after you just said cat did the same thing for town points
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1471 (isolation #223) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Black »

In post 1470, Human wrote: No after cat was eliminated
Ohh ok, I understand
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1483 (isolation #224) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Black »

Cat, in your top quote I was responding to someone who was accusing me of trying to rush a Weuler lim. I wasn't making an excuse...I'm pretty sure Weuler was at e-1 when I first said I was down to see his alignment. I didn't vote because it would have ended the day and I'm always against doing that early

A lot of my Weuler reads have been interactional and behavioral and I'm not confident in those types of reads because they are wrong a lot. He felt real lurky and lacking depth I think is the best way to describe it but then he started to interact with people and asking questions like he was solving. I can't remember posts specifically but I can look in a sec. This plus one post he had saying his shallow playstyle was due to IRL stuff made me doubt my read more. I didn't want to assume he was lying and I thought I could sort the slot better if he kept providing more but I also didn't want to completely brush off the scummy stuff. After the Std flip and him doing absolutely nothing D2 it was pretty obvious he was more likely to be scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1484 (isolation #225) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Black »

In post 522, Weuler wrote: Definitely not Arko because he's being prodded. I need to look into STD more. So right now, you or Black. Probably you, because I did not at all like your chaotic acting earlier, followed by what I perceived to be a sudden drop in activity
In post 549, Weuler wrote: In my latest game STD and another player, AV, was the scum team. AV spent most of their time trying to convince people to lim std
In post 582, Weuler wrote: The day is starting to run out and we do not want a rushed lim at the end of the day. Worst case scenario, our first push is a PR (happened in 2108) and then we need time to find a suitable new limee.

To the people voting for Arko: Are you willing to lim him d1 for being inactive? If not then switch your votes to someone you do want to lim.
In post 633, Weuler wrote:
In post 631, Freedom wrote:
In post 628, Black wrote: Literally your entire case against me is I'm not playing mafia how you think I should be playing. You're even making stuff up in your head to convince yourself I'm scummy like I spend time perfecting my posts and I moved on to easier targets. You're tunneling and it is blinding you
I haven't read up yet but I feel like this is a good point.
TBH maybe it's just that I've seen TvT playstyle clashes happen a lot, but I'm never going to vote Black or python unless there's a hard guilty.
What does a hard guilty look like? Someone admitting they're scum?
In post 662, Weuler wrote:
In post 660, Elements wrote: I think the scum team is StD Freedom
I hadn't moved my vote in a while so I thought I'd move it
Are they the scum team by virtue of both being the scummiest, or by the interaction between them together with scumminess?
In post 695, Weuler wrote:
In post 677, Save The Dragons wrote: Like they were a lot more driven and logical in the game I just played with them. More jokey too. Here they seem like "let's see what happens when I do this" and stiff and reserved
May I ask you to take a look at mid-late d1 weuler from our previous game? My irl situation is about the same right now as it was then
In post 707, Weuler wrote:
In post 703, Elements wrote:
In post 701, Weuler wrote:
In post 687, Elements wrote:
In post 686, MegAzumarill wrote: VOTE: Human
Do you think Human has similar vibes to Cactus had?
Do you?
I can see similarities to day 2 cactus but I am wondering if it's because both their pfps are green
Ah I never got to experience d2 cactus thanks to certain people :roll:

I don't find d1 cactus and human to be alike at all
In post 723, Weuler wrote: I'm liking the Meg slot so far and I think Arko's behaviour was NAI
These were some of the posts I remember being a factor in my feelings about Weuler. It felt like his activity level and player interaction count was going up around this time. I have a hard time reading surface-level slots but once they show signs of opening up a little I feel more comfortable sitting back and reading them while they are doing so
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1489 (isolation #226) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:53 am

Post by Black »

In post 1488, Human wrote: Let's do a hypothetical since solves are clear what if the game suddenly turned nightless you flip catboi; town you flip me; town who do you flip next?
I'd have to reread the game and decide which bus was more likely between Aureal and furtive
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1490 (isolation #227) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Black »

I just did a quick skim over both iso's and it could go either way. Furtive seemed more sure in Weuler's alignment in almost a guaranteed kinda way. It sorta gives me informed vibes in way that Aureal's stance on Weuler doesn't. Her progression on him ebbs and flows and feels more natural
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1494 (isolation #228) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Black »

I like the analysis and I'm ok with flipping cat or human today. I'd rather wait to see if Aureal has anything to add before hammering
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1497 (isolation #229) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 1495, Aureal wrote: I did note that Weuler stayed on Save the Dragons for the rest of the day after voting there, despite also scumreading Elements. However, I think this can also have the alternate explanation that Weuler wanted to later push Elements for the bad wagon.

Consider the vote count here. Weuler has just decided that Python's push on Black is going nowhere and moved to join Elements in targeting Save the Dragons. They are now the only two on that wagon, and the only wagon with two people. Does scum really move to join their scum partner's vote here, trying to get a wagon going all on their own rather than hitch to a townie? Or is that why we think Elements bailed to vote Freedom all on her own shortly afterward, in a "wat u doin Weuler, this is bad scumplay" move?
Trying to figure out why wolves do what they do is the hardest part of this game for me. In this case though you have a good explanation for how wolves would pivot if they did make the mistake of voting together. We would just have to assume they would make that mistake to begin with. If Weuler is newscum then it doesn't seem that crazy of an assumption
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1500 (isolation #230) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 1499, furtiveglance wrote: I think Human is just weirdchamp town at this point
Did you go through the Human/Weuler interactions? They are weirder than Weuler/Elements imo. Well, except for the catboi entrance and complete 180 on Weuler. That was pretty wild and I still haven't forgotten about that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1501 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Black »

Page 9 in particular I remember being really weird
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1503 (isolation #232) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Black »

Actually no, the more I think about Catboi's Weuler towncase and then him completely reversing and setting up a Weuler > Human flip order, idk if my interactions case would be considered weirder. I'm starting to think you might just be right
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1504 (isolation #233) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Black »

I could do a Human/Weuler case but it seems like a lot of work in a situation where I think we just win as long as we get rid of both
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1506 (isolation #234) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Black »

Ok, you win furtive. Now hopefully we both do

VOTE: Catboi
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1540 (isolation #235) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Black »

Well...I still think it's probably just Human. Cat seems pretty convinced it's furtive but idk. I need to take a deeper look at this game in the morning
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1542 (isolation #236) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Black »

Human if you are town then that was a weird move. If you're a wolf then it was very bold and it almost worked
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1543 (isolation #237) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Black »

If you really are town...who do you think the wolf is here?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1545 (isolation #238) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Black »

I feel like your only win condition here if you are scum is to vote for me because you know I'm probably not voting for furtive...so I'm not really surprised by your answer
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1546 (isolation #239) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Black »

I've been pretty sure it was you and Weuler for like 20 pages now. Aureal was on to you too but you couldn't kill us both. Meg was on to you and so was python

As obvious as this seems for me I still don't think voting here is the correct play. I think furtive needs to talk because in the small chance he could be scum, voting you here would be gg
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1549 (isolation #240) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1221, Human wrote: Thing is I don’t know at this point whether catboi or weuler is more sus it I’m not willing to take weuler to e-1 so
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1550 (isolation #241) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1348, usesPython wrote: Right now my current solve is pretty much the same as before but with a minor difference because the original didn't really care much beyond Weuler/catboi and Human/furtive scumteams:

1) Flip Weuler
2ai) If Weuler flips scum, flip catboi
2aii) If catboi flips town, flip Human
2b) If Weuler flips town, flip a Human/furtive scumteam

Reason I'd rather not flip Human or furtive first is twofold:

1. Human/furtive is the only non-Weuler scumteam I have so testing that first is optimal
2. catboi is self-admittedly a really good scum player. Given that the vibe of the thread went from town patting themselves on the back going "gg we caught Weuler/Elements" to a wall warzone where suddenly Human/furtive and Human/Weuler are viable pairs it's twigging my scum radar. I think catboi is a good enough scum player that I'd rather trust the reads I developed before they replaced in instead of risking getting sheeped, at least until those reads are proven wrong
I still feel like this plan is what got python killed. A Human/Weuler scum team cannot win if we follow this plan
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1551 (isolation #242) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Black »

In post 691, MegAzumarill wrote: Human/Freedom and then after that Weuler are my preferred shots rn
And I feel like this is what got Meg killed
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1552 (isolation #243) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Black »

Alright enough reading this before bed. Let's see what furtive thinks in the morning
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1561 (isolation #244) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Black »

In post 1557, Human wrote: And NKA is a WIFOM battlefield
I know, I'm just saying what I'm feeling. I can't prove you killed 3 of your main threats in a row but it seems that way atm

More WIFOM so I don't expect either of you to believe me here but it doesn't really make sense for me to kill python after the Weuler flip

I spent the last hour looking over the game trying to find any hint that furtive might be playing a deep wolf game here. All I could find was Freedom asking Meg why Weuler was scummy and then voting for Weuler right after

It just has to be Human here from my perspective. Furtive I think this one will come down to you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1563 (isolation #245) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Black »

Human, in your first quote I was openly sheeping Aureal. If she had voted for Weuler instead of you I would have too

And I already explained my progression between your 2nd and 3rd quote. I felt Weuler was providing more and I was also wondering at the time if his IRL situation was causing him to play so shallow. I felt like StD was the better option after rereading
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1564 (isolation #246) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 1562, Human wrote:
In post 1561, Black wrote: More WIFOM so I don't expect either of you to believe me here but it doesn't really make sense for me to kill python after the Weuler flip
Weuler could have investigated Python
That's true. I didn't think about that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1566 (isolation #247) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Black »

Well with that vote scum furtive can just win. So I don't see any reason not to VOTE: Human now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1569 (isolation #248) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Black »

Furtive I don't think you are scum so I'm not sure what you want me to say to you. If you have any questions for me to help you solve then I'm an open book but otherwise I'm not going to towncase myself or scumcase Human even more than I already have
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1570 (isolation #249) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Black »

I think you should take your time and really give the thread another look. I'll check in periodically to answer any questions you might have
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1573 (isolation #250) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Black »

I don't think you "attacked" Weuler any more than me D1. The only difference is you voted for him and I didn't. You were only on the wagon for like a day but you definitely tried to use this against me early on...before we even knew Weuler was scum:
In post 577, Human wrote: The one thing is Black stayed off the Wagon everyone else was on this is what's keeping Black nullish to me instead of scummy.
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1574 (isolation #251) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Black »

Why did you consider this scummy when Weuler could have gone either way at this point?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1575 (isolation #252) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Black »

Also you tried to save Weuler from elimination on D2 while I stated right from the jump that he's probably scum and our best lim option that day. I never faltered from this stance either. I could have been bussing here but if you want to point out not attacking Weuler then I have to bring this up because you're just as guilty
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1577 (isolation #253) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Black »

Human I think I read your quote wrong actually. You're saying I got town points for not jumping on the Weuler wagon so disregard #1574
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1579 (isolation #254) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 1408, Human wrote: To be fair if I was scum and Aureal guessed the scumtean d1 and I was scum I would say she was trying to solve with too little info I don’t know though I’ve never been scum before
I don't like this post
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1580 (isolation #255) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 1578, Human wrote: Because I was suspicious of him?
Wait are you saying I did read it right and you thought that me not joining the bandwagon made me scummy?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1582 (isolation #256) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 775, Human wrote: Makes logical sense although could be desperate scum the thing is I feel like the elements argument for the StD elimination is counterintuitive because he himself would give more information from an elimination so
UNVOTE: Weuler
VOTE: Elements
In post 782, Human wrote: Well, we wouldn't get much info from StD either but by meg's logic, I think Wueler is a good Idea sorry I have been a little aggressive and not thinking coming down to the deadline
UNVOTE: Elements
VOTE: Weuler
In post 879, Human wrote: Well I'm about to go to sleep and something needs to be done someone can hammer this if they want to
VOTE: StD
This progression is pretty obviously Human trying to make it seem like he's voting his partner while still trying to save him. The top two quotes were only 2 hours apart. I can just imagine what went down in the PT here.

It doesn't feel like a coincidence that Human's only evidence against me is that I didn't vote Weuler D1 because the plan was to always clear himself over "attacking" Weuler D1. In my opinion what you did by voting, unvoting, voting again, only to unvote right before the deadline was more scummy than me not voting him at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1583 (isolation #257) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Black »

In post 1581, Human wrote: I was at the time explaining why I didn't fully town-read you.
That's not what the quote says? It says me not jumping on the wagon kept me null instead of in the scum category. So which is it?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1586 (isolation #258) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Black »

To be fair I did too but I have an excuse: I didn't write it XD
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1587 (isolation #259) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Black »

Day 1:
In post 879, Human wrote: Well I'm about to go to sleep and something needs to be done someone can hammer this if they want to
VOTE: StD
Day 2:
In post 1221, Human wrote: Thing is I don’t know at this point whether catboi or weuler is more sus it I’m not willing to take weuler to e-1 so
In post 1242, Human wrote: Feeling weuler is scum right now; catboy is probably best for the next day even if weuler flips town
Also Day 2, right before the hammer:
In post 1354, Human wrote: Conversation is active won’t hammer yet but
UNVOTE: Catboi
Furtive I trust that you'll read through and make the best decision possible but I want to point this out in case you miss it. Human tried to save Weuler from elimination twice. I don't think this should be overlooked
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1589 (isolation #260) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 1588, Human wrote: Why are you alive then?
You tell me. If I had to guess...I wasn't as big of a threat to you and Weuler as Meg, python, and Aureal were. I TRed you and openly had 2nd thoughts on Weuler D1. Why would you kill me over Meg N1 when she pinned you both as scum? D2 I gunned pretty hard for Weuler but I still TRed you (for the most part). Why would you kill me over python N2 when he had a plan that made sure a Human/Weuler team couldn't win? N3 I feel like Aureal and I were equal threats to you so you took out the one that is more townie. No way furtive votes Aureal here but he could definitely vote for me. That was your only win condition imo
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1590 (isolation #261) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Black »

They* for python. Caught it after I pressed send I apologize
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1592 (isolation #262) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Black »

I'm gonna assume I'm spot on with why I'm alive after that response
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1595 (isolation #263) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 1593, Human wrote:
In post 1569, Black wrote: Furtive I don't think you are scum so I'm not sure what you want me to say to you. If you have any questions for me to help you solve then I'm an open book but otherwise I'm not going to towncase myself or scumcase Human even more than I already have
Wait a minute
I was waiting but you never elaborated
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1597 (isolation #264) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Black »

I wasn't trying to be funny Human I legit wasn't sure what you were getting at when you quoted that, I'm sorry

The key part of that quote is the end... "more than I already have." I'm not bringing up anything that I haven't brought up before in regards to your ties to Weuler and your voting patterns. I'm just reiterating them. And the other stuff is just me responding to you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1598 (isolation #265) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Black »

While you are here I do have a couple questions though
In post 1384, Human wrote: My solve is furtive or catboi if things could go my way but they definitely won’t and I really don’t know what to do here
What happened between this post on 56 and now that made you think it couldn't be furtive?
In post 1394, Human wrote: Think Meg was killed because they were a replacement and Python was generally a logical townie could have been lucky though
Can you explain why you think Meg was killed because she was a replacement? I've never heard that reasoning before
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1601 (isolation #266) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Black »

If you're not sure why you even suggested it...it seems like you didn't even think about it in the first place
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1602 (isolation #267) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Black »

I feel like Meg died because she had you and Weuler pinned and you couldn't think of any other reason why so you threw this out
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1604 (isolation #268) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Black »

In post 96, Aureal wrote: Okay, I've solved, it's Human and Weuler. GG all, especially Taly and Human Sequencer. :wink:
Page 4 solve btw. Human responded to this by saying "idk what to say" and then he gave out a bunch of unsolicited townreads
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1605 (isolation #269) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Black »

I'm a little busy tonight but I'll check in before bed
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1621 (isolation #270) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1607, Human wrote: Wait why would I kill Meg?
In post 1608, Human wrote: And not Aureal
Yeah that's what I was thinking at first and I even asked Aureal about this a few pages ago. She said something about Meg being more aggressive against you two. Makes sense to me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1622 (isolation #271) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1606, Human wrote:
You start the game roll scum; partner gets called out d1 while the other person attacks him
D1 ends ultimately the “partner” didn’t attack your buddy perfect fall guy; kill Meg to frame him
D2 starts Meg flips jailer realize you can now bus since weuler won’t endgame
N2 think who would Human kill; kill python
D3 catboi is a floundering fish easy elim and your fall guy
Is On Cat
Now the guy is a floundering fish with the only recovery possible being furtive’s doubt

Well I’d say this gg and this seems like a desperate scum attempt to give a defense but answer me this
HOW DID I MESS UP THIS MUCH
If you go back a few pages you'll see where Aureal was the one who brought up Meg dying because of her Human/Weuler reads. I didn't even remember Meg had pinned you guys together and I admitted that when talking to Aureal. If my plan was to frame you then I did a bad job at it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1623 (isolation #272) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1617, furtiveglance wrote: Am I allowed to consult ChatGPT?
PLEASE do this and post the results. I wanna know what it thinks when you ask it if black or human is scum lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1626 (isolation #273) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Black »

It seemed pretty obvious he was town right after the hammer and he started saying a bunch of stuff that wasn't just "gg"
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1627 (isolation #274) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Black »

Also good morning. What did ChatGPT say?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1630 (isolation #275) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:19 am

Post by Black »

I thought Human was more likely yeah. You kinda convinced me that it might be cat and in my mind we don't lose as long as we get rid of both. I thought there was a chance of you or Aureal bussing but I would drive myself crazy if I didn't start PoEing people
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1631 (isolation #276) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Black »

Now it's very clear that I was right. If you were scum you would have just hammered. So I'm just hoping you see what I'm seeing
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1633 (isolation #277) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Black »

What is inch resting?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1634 (isolation #278) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Black »

Oh nvm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1635 (isolation #279) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Black »

I thought it was some mafia term I didn't know about
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1637 (isolation #280) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Black »

If you don't trust me you should at least consider trusting Aureal and python
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1639 (isolation #281) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Black »

True. I guess they could think it's me all the sudden. I'm kind of excited to read that chat actually
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1642 (isolation #282) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Black »

Next time I want Human to answer first

(She/her btw)
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1644 (isolation #283) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Black »

Human you didn't think cat was town until he flipped town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1645 (isolation #284) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 1643, Human wrote: I HAVE A BIT OF A LIFE YOU KNOW SOMETIMES MORE THINGS HAPPEN IN ONE HOUR THEN IN 2 DAYS
I actually misread your answer. I thought you were copying me but you weren't. I'm sorry lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1648 (isolation #285) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Black »

Yeah, maybe, but you and I both know I didn't kill Meg
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1651 (isolation #286) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 1647, furtiveglance wrote: Meg was killed for replacing in I thought
That's what Human thought too until it was time to pin it on me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1652 (isolation #287) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 1649, furtiveglance wrote: No I don't. You know that I don't know
I was talking to Human
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1657 (isolation #288) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Black »

Please don't change the pfp I love it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1661 (isolation #289) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Black »

That's what she said
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1663 (isolation #290) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Black »

:lol:

How do you get the big emojis?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1664 (isolation #291) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Black »

Copy paste from somehwere?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1666 (isolation #292) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Black »

:scream_cat:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1674 (isolation #293) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 1669, furtiveglance wrote: Here's an outside-the-box question for you guys:

If you could resurrect a dead town player and swap them in for me today, who would it be and why?
Aureal. I TRed her more than you and we had similar feelings about Human
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1677 (isolation #294) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Black »

Nice
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1678 (isolation #295) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Black »

Human what happened to your pfp?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1679 (isolation #296) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Black »

I thought I told you not to change it

:rage:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1680 (isolation #297) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Black »

Wait I can see it on my Chromebook but not mobile. Idk if that has always been the case or not...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1689 (isolation #298) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Black »

The one question a day strat is pretty interesting
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1692 (isolation #299) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Black »

Wait
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1694 (isolation #300) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Black »

In post 1408, Human wrote: To be fair if I was scum and Aureal guessed the scumtean d1 and I was scum I would say she was trying to solve with too little info
I don’t know though I’ve never been scum before
Is this your first scum game?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1696 (isolation #301) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 1690, furtiveglance wrote: Today's questions:

Do you think you're better as town or mafia?
Describe a game in which you won as each.
How do you feel about your play this game?
1. Neither. I have a hard time figuring out wolf motives and that's not good for either alignment
2. I've never won as wolf...I think I've only been wolf like twice ever? Both games were doomed iirc but they were a long time ago and my memory is terrible. I've won plenty games as town and I'm not sure how to describe them really. I'm not the best player but I feel like I can think about things logically and contribute
3. I feel like I've contributed this game. It's my 2nd game on the site and I feel like my reads have been decent. I was right about some people and wrong about others
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1697 (isolation #302) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Black »

In post 1695, furtiveglance wrote: Black, can you answer my questions as well?
I was working on it but the scum slip caught me off guard
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1699 (isolation #303) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Black »

What am I missing here? He said he's never been mafia before and then he just said playing Mafia is easier. How could he think that unless this is his first scum game?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1702 (isolation #304) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Black »

Ok...I think that is a convenient clarification to make now...
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1703 (isolation #305) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Black »

In post 1698, furtiveglance wrote: Can you honestly say that's a slip?
I don't think you realize in this situation I know Human is scum. If it's not a slip then it's not coming from a town perspective either
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1708 (isolation #306) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Black »

What else can we do to help you furtive?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1712 (isolation #307) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:51 am

Post by Black »

I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1713 (isolation #308) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:53 am

Post by Black »

I wish the dead people could vote
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1714 (isolation #309) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:54 am

Post by Black »

Human your pfp is working on mobile again ✓
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1733 (isolation #310) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Black »

:twisted:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1735 (isolation #311) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Black »

Fuck that was stressful
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1736 (isolation #312) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Black »

And I'm drunk at a soccer game in st. Louis lmao
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1737 (isolation #313) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Black »

Gg everyone!!!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1739 (isolation #314) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Black »

Furtive ily
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1741 (isolation #315) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Black »

It was a hard decision for you I can imagine
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1753 (isolation #316) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1743, Human wrote: But there is still one more question why did you kill Meg?
Idk
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1756 (isolation #317) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Black »

Thanks Weuler <3

What a fun game. Thank you TBone for modding
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1763 (isolation #318) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1762, Aureal wrote: So I think I want to sign up for the Team Mafia, is anyone else interested? Kind of intimidating to just throw oneself at the signups to end up with people you know nothing about, and I don't really want to feel like the total newbie dead weight of my team, lol. :o
I would love to be on your team
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”