Newbie 2120 - Poetry | Post Game

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:02 am

Post by eektor »

Hi everyone!
Looking forward to having fun.

VOTE: ratrat

Also to answer happy's questions:
1. GMT -4
2. I played mafia here around 8 years ago. I think I have 4 completed games. I haven't played since then, any kind of mafia, so looking forward to relearning the game.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:48 am

Post by eektor »

UNVOTE: ratrat

VOTE: Alianna

I think Alianna's play has been reactionary to others and not actively hunting scum. She voted for happy and when Jason said she was bussing, she changed her vote to herself. When Clark found it scummy for her to be voting for herself, she goes back to voting for happy. Comparing the 3 SE's, I think Jason and Clark have been moving the game forward and out of RVS, while Alianna has just been reacting to what people are posting about her.

P.S. How do you quote specific posts? I see the quote tag and there is a post tag
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:47 am

Post by eektor »

One more quick question, how do I do this with the posts? What Alianna did with the 15 and I've seen others do it as well?
In post 27, Alianna wrote: Ah. I thought you were referencing the mechanics since we'd both mentioned that and I was prepared to post an essay.
I agree is a little odd.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:58 am

Post by eektor »

In post 54, JasonWazza wrote: Calling her play reactionary seems disingenuous given that it was (i mean she was actively reacting to me), but not in a scummy way, i don't see any way it can be read other then a bit of banter.

Going to a joke vote in RVS, not scummy.
Replacing your joke vote with your more real "Random" vote, not scummy.

And comparing us as SE's makes no sense, at least not this early on when all we have been in is RVS.
Alianna was actively reacting to you and Clark. Reacting is passive, not actively looking for possible scum. That is scummy.

Going to a joke vote in RVS, not scummy.
Replacing your joke vote with another joke vote of voting yourself, scummy.
After getting called out on it, and going back to your original joke vote, scummy.

I believe we are out of RVS. We have enough information to start getting our initial reads on people. Also, I compared the SE's because they are the ones with the most experience in the game. Like for instance I expect the SE's to be better at moving this game out of the RVS than some of the newer people.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:00 am

Post by eektor »

Sorry, I forgot to say, thank you Jason for answering my question on the quotes, and Alianna and Jason on the posts.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:46 am

Post by eektor »

In post 61, JasonWazza wrote: Can i just check then, you think the vote in post is a joke vote then?
In post 28, Alianna wrote: In fact, I'll jump on the wagon.

VOTE: iamveryhappy
That post doesn't sound serious to me, so yes I still think its part of the joke posts in RVS stage.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:52 am

Post by eektor »

In post 63, MintChippo wrote:
In post 44, KaninIGuess wrote: Holy fuck this is confusing. There’s so many vo’s- anyhow, uhhhh- how was everyone’s evening/possibly morning/whatever? Also I’ll get a pfp, yeah.
In post 50, ratrat wrote: I am at +5:30. This is my first game. I am going to see how things play out before voting.
Do either of you have any thoughts on the discussions so far? Any reads or anything yet?
ratrat is a lurker. One whole post in the game. No way around it. Whether that is scum or town, don't know. I have no content, so I just have a null read on him.

Kanin has posted some with no substance, an active lurker. I am suspicious of him, but I have nothing to go by except the fact that he is actively lurking.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:36 am

Post by eektor »

In post 68, iamveryhappy wrote: the new eektor wagon seems meh, will look more into it
happy, you're voting for me, so the wagon you are talking about on me is Jason, right? You're town reading him, what makes him town to you? Also, what are your thoughts on Alianna?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:40 am

Post by eektor »

In post 78, iamveryhappy wrote: hopefully we get some good prs, not bad ones like masons
what was your reasoning behind posting this?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:49 am

Post by eektor »

@Merlyn what's your opinion and read on happy and Alianna?

@Clark
In post 88, ClarkBar wrote: I appreciate RVS and its function. It just so happens that after my first read through I had a real vote to place. And Alianna responded gracefully and that's been helpful in my efforts to sort you all out. I know it might have seemed early, but me placing a random vote when I had qualms with a player would have been disingenuous.
After that, what is your read on Alianna? Are you still reading her as scum or null or town? If you are reading here as null or town, why is your vote still on her?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 147, ClarkBar wrote: UNVOTE: Alianna

This is E-1
if my count is correct.
Just quoting for emphasis. We are one vote away from ending day 1. I prefer this day to go along further as I have not gotten any reads on the 2 lurkers Kanin and ratrat.

@Kanin and ratrat There is enough information so far that you can get some reads or form some opinions on people here. Please share your thoughts.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by eektor »

@Merlyn What are your thoughts on Alianna?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:59 am

Post by eektor »

In post 155, Alianna wrote: UNVOTE:

I don't mind the happy wagon, but I don't want E-1 until we're actually ready to execute someone.
I like this unvote as it might have saved us an early day 1 end.

UNVOTE:
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:02 am

Post by eektor »

@Mint - you posted after Clarke's e-1 vote and me emphasizing it was too early to end day 1, were you not worried about a hammer?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:03 am

Post by eektor »

@Merlyn Thank you and I thought you missed that because of all the stuff going on with happy.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:07 am

Post by eektor »

In post 163, JasonWazza wrote: #2: Eektor, this is on the verge of being a scum read, again there is something triggering my gut about this, the best i can figure is that it's the lack of the moving of the vote, that basically relies on Alianna not telling the truth that the vote on happy is semi serious (which to me it clearly was) and
continuing to not do a whole lot other then ask one person their thoughts on Alianna.
Bolded for emphasis. Just want to post an inconsistency with his post.
In post 113, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 110, eektor wrote:
In post 68, iamveryhappy wrote: the new eektor wagon seems meh, will look more into it
happy, you're voting for me, so the wagon you are talking about on me is Jason, right? You're town reading him, what makes him town to you? Also, what are your thoughts on Alianna?
Wait... why even call it a wagon at that point?

Nice catch because this is honestly scummy as hell, especially since it didn't come with a move of the vote.
Straight from his own post
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:09 am

Post by eektor »

@Jason What would you think of Clarke if happy turned out to be town? In other words, are you scum reading him because of his interactions with happy or you have other reasons.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:18 am

Post by eektor »

Also, in regards to me not switching my votes. My next scum read is happy, but I was not willing to push him to e-1. So I kept my vote on Alianna. Especially since we have two new players that are lurking with very little content to get any reads on. It is entirely possible that they can just show up read the posts and hammer happy. Then it would be hard to tell if they were scum ending the day early or just a new player that didn't know any better.

Which makes me wonder why Clarke did that.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:55 am

Post by eektor »

In post 170, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 167, eektor wrote:
In post 163, JasonWazza wrote: #2: Eektor, this is on the verge of being a scum read, again there is something triggering my gut about this, the best i can figure is that it's the lack of the moving of the vote, that basically relies on Alianna not telling the truth that the vote on happy is semi serious (which to me it clearly was) and
continuing to not do a whole lot other then ask one person their thoughts on Alianna.
Bolded for emphasis. Just want to post an inconsistency with his post.
In post 113, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 110, eektor wrote:
Wait... why even call it a wagon at that point?

Nice catch because this is honestly scummy as hell, especially since it didn't come with a move of the vote.
Straight from his own post
One post with a catch doesn't magically mean you are doing things, in fact arguably this post with no vote change is scummy.
I totally agree with you, one post doesn't mean that I am doing anything. But then again, you can't pick one of my post:
In post 150, eektor wrote: @Merlyn What are your thoughts on Alianna?
and say that is all I am doing. Using generalizations does not help your argument.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:23 am

Post by eektor »

@Merlyn I disagree with Jason that I am not scumhunting. I've been trying to get my reads and look at possible interactions between people, too. With Jason, I'm trying to point out inconsistencies in his reasoning, now if he doesn't see it, then I will think that is scummy.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:18 am

Post by eektor »

Hey, just needed to step away for a bit as this game can get intense. I'll respond to Jason's post about me later.
In post 193, Alianna wrote: Instead of re-evaluating/giving more thoughts on me after my response to them, they just asked other people for theirs.
That feels sus but I need to finish catching up.
I wonder why Alianna is talking about me in the 3rd person to everyone else and then expects me to reply to them?

@Alianna Do you have any questions for me?

What I don't understand is why only 2 people have asked me questions directly. Jason and Merlyn. I will respond to anything asked of me directly, but I will choose to respond to whatever I want if nothing is asked of me. I'm sorry if that sounds direct, but I'm a direct person. No offense to anyone.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:25 am

Post by eektor »

I see we have the two wagons for the day, me and happy on e-2. If anyone hammers me before I can claim and put all my thoughts up, they are scum!
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by eektor »

@Alianna Looking over the post again, the only questions I see sound rhetorical to me and not really looking for an answer. As for why I was asking questions about you and happy was I wanted to look for anything that could be a possible partner for you and him. Because I didn't think you and him could be partners. If I was scum looking for votes, happy was dropping a lot of scummy posts and that would have been an easy wagon to join. Just look at how quickly it happened.

Right now, I have you as null. Mostly because I haven't seen you doing much scum hunting and I feel you have been a little quiet lately.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:45 am

Post by eektor »

In post 226, Alianna wrote: The part about my questions sounding rhetorical is fair.
I find it a little strange you think I’ve been quiet, given that I’ve been the top poster all game.

The partner thing is interesting but I’ll get to it later. I need to actually review the posts.
I agree, I saw your ISO and I think you have the most posts. I just felt that there was a period where you went quiet or posted less. Either way that's not a reason for any alignment and also being passive is not a reason for any alignment because I do think a lot of the people in this game are being passive except for one who has a much more aggressive playstyle.

Reason why I think you are being passive is your reading on me. You said this sounds scummy or something feels off or I have a gut feeling and then you don't try to engage with me to clarify your scum read on me. This whole conversation is because I decided to engage you, not because you initiated it. Thus I see you as being passive.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:56 am

Post by eektor »

On that same note of passive, I think these two posts are passive. They are waiting for other people to post, to be able to react instead of trying to generate discussion or try to move things forward.
In post 201, JasonWazza wrote: I'ma be honest, kinda hard to generate anything useful in this game right now.

Mint responded, still seems wordy (getting more accepting of this being a personality read), but i don't really think there is much to say about it.
Clark is stalling for the weekend, unfortunate, but RL does happen.
Eektor has also gone silent for a decent bit.
And Happy is still avoiding all the questions that have been posed to them for the past however long, so there is no point even interacting with this slot.

So this is mostly a prodge, waiting for something I feel like i can actually add to.
In post 217, Merlyn wrote: Okay, waiting for eektor, kanins, and Clarks promised upcoming posts. Unfortunately not much to say until then, or until ratrat gets replaced.
For Jason, I'm surprised at because his playstyle is aggressive. Merlyn, not so much.

For starters, I think there is a lot we can talk about. There are two competing wagons, happy and me.

1. Do you think happy and I are both scum?
2. If not, do you think one of us are scum? Who's more scummy to you? Who could be a possible partner?
3. If not, or what if both of us were town? Who is scum then?

I think these are good questions to discuss and get more information. So I'm asking all of you what do you think?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:39 am

Post by eektor »

In post 235, Merlyn wrote: Your three questions amount to the same question: do I think you or happy is scum? And I've answered that less than 36 hours ago, in 181.
Nope, they are not the same at all. I think the post you are referring to is . Let me answer the questions for you from that post and you can tell me if I'm right or wrong.

1. No, I don't think happy and eektor are partners
2. I think eektor is scum. I don't know or don't want to share who I think his partner is.
3. If happy and eektor is town, I think Clarke is scum.

Is that correct?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:44 am

Post by eektor »

In post 189, Merlyn wrote: I also don't like the unvote in - as I mentioned in MintChippos read, it doesn't make a lot of sense to have unvoted here when there was no danger.
Can you clarify this statement? As there are two unvotes in that post. Which unvotes are you referring to when you mention "unvote" and "unvoted" here?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:00 am

Post by eektor »

In post 242, Merlyn wrote:
In post 240, Merlyn wrote:
In post 238, eektor wrote:
In post 189, Merlyn wrote: I also don't like the unvote in - as I mentioned in MintChippos read, it doesn't make a lot of sense to have unvoted here when there was no danger.
Can you clarify this statement? As there are two unvotes in that post. Which unvotes are you referring to when you mention "unvote" and "unvoted" here?
In 164, there are not two unvotes. There is yours, and you quoting a previous unvote of Alianna's.
You know what, this sounds really snippy of me, sorry about that. I did mean your unvote to clarify.
Apology accepted. I was going to say, I was getting the feeling you did not want to talk to me.

So to clarify then, you thought my unvote was not justified because Alianna's unvote was not pro-town because happy was not in any danger to be eliminated early?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:18 am

Post by eektor »

In post 176, JasonWazza wrote: I'd argue it's hardly inconsistent, just because i didn't list your every achievement in life doesn't make what i said inconsistent.
Starts argument with a joke.
That catch doesn't really count for much when realistically that catch should have come with a vote change, there was no excuse at that time because there was only me and Alianna on that wagon.
Jason thinks I'm scummy because I don't play like him. I don't move my votes around that much. That catch I did, I asked him a question. So obviously I won't vote right away before he answered it. My playstyle is not as aggressive as you.
Your main active scumhunting is one question for Merlyn about Alianna, a catch isn't active scumhunting, it's just pointing something out that's inconsistent.
I believe you are missing my questions before to other people. Check my iso if you want.
And even if you use my exact wording "continuing to not do a whole lot other then ask one person their thoughts on Alianna." I'd argue this isn't inconsistent, you just didn't understand the word continuing in this case refers to the fact that you did nothing with that catch, and mostly just posted it and wanted to let it lie.
After he answered my questions, there was a wagon on him at e-1. So, yeah, I wasn't going to vote for him.
This is in fact a fairly scummy thing to do, pointing out every single inconsistency from players without acting on those, is something that scum benefits from, more so then town (town needs to let it change their reads, not have everyone else observe it), which makes me question what exactly you think you gain from this "inconsistency" of yours.
Is this what scumJason does? I point out inconsistencies, question, and decide how that updates my reads on a person. I'm trying to solve the puzzle, I'm not trying to persuade people. Btw, most people are scum reading me or null-scum reading me, so there's no chance of me persuading anyone. The best I can do is solve the game and if I do, I consider it a win for me.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 249, Merlyn wrote:
In post 246, eektor wrote:
In post 176, JasonWazza wrote: I'd argue it's hardly inconsistent, just because i didn't list your every achievement in life doesn't make what i said inconsistent.
Starts argument with a joke.
Are you saying that it's scummy to start an argument with a joke?
No, that was more for my notes on his playstyle.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 248, MintChippo wrote: Can you post your reads on everyone? You've mentioned a few times that you've been trying to get reads, but we've only heard your thoughts on a few players so far.
Sure

Mint - town
Merlyn - leaning town
Jason - My biggest problem with him, is his playstyle. His playstyle is very aggressive. It rubs me the wrong way. Once I realized that, and look at his posts objectively, I have him as null leaning town.
Alianna - null
Clarke - null Right now my only reads is based on finding out other people's alignments, so I need to look more into getting a better read.
ratrat - null No content
Kanin - as this day 1 keeps progressing, he is looking more and more scummy.
happy - Whatever his alignment, I find his play is either bad town or bad scum. Instead of engaging with players, he keeps talking about town pr roles. I believe he is more bad scum than bad town.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:54 am

Post by eektor »

In post 253, JasonWazza wrote: Nah Town/Scum Jason is just an asshole in general.
I was trying to be nice, but I agree with you here.
But really, i hate this perception that everyone is scum reading you, therefore your reads aren't useful because it can't persuade people?

You realize assuming we flip you, we can go back and see your reads from the perspective of Confirmed Town right?
I believe that since most people are scum reading me, my thoughts can't persuade people until I get eliminated. Then everyone can look back and see my posts from a confirmed town perspective, instead of through the lens of "I scumread you".
Like this is just a bad excuse to not actually do anything useful, i may think your scum, but if you put out a well reasoned case, i can still consider that and make my own opinion on it, because i don't treat my read as 100% until a flip (even though people may assume that i do because of my playstyle, where i believe it's better to confront someone with confidence even while you don't actually have said confidence.)
This is what gets me. You seem too confident. The only people I know that can have 100% confidence in someone's alignment is scum. So when you act so confident in day 1, it feels scummy to me.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 258, Merlyn wrote:
In post 256, eektor wrote: I believe that since most people are scum reading me, my thoughts can't persuade people until I get eliminated. Then everyone can look back and see my posts from a confirmed town perspective, instead of through the lens of "I scumread you".
I'm not sure that most people are scumreading you. Why do you say that?

I think what I'm most bothered about you right now, eektor, is that all you're doing now is arguing back and forth with Jason, who you have as null leaning town in your read. Why are you so tunneled on him when you don't even think he's scum, or leaning scum?
Looking back, I guess I was wrong, but at one point it felt that way to me, at least all the active players were scum reading me.

Not tunneling, just responding to his posts. If you ask me more questions, I would respond back. Doesn't mean I'm tunneling you, just responding to whoever is engaging me at the moment. Also, it probably helps that he seems to be on when I'm on.

@Mint I see your questions and I will respond. I'm too tired right now as I had a long day, but I will get back to you tomorrow.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:49 am

Post by eektor »

In post 263, MintChippo wrote:
In post 251, eektor wrote: Mint - town
Merlyn - leaning town
Jason - My biggest problem with him, is his playstyle. His playstyle is very aggressive. It rubs me the wrong way. Once I realized that, and look at his posts objectively, I have him as null leaning town.
Alianna - null
Clarke - null Right now my only reads is based on finding out other people's alignments, so I need to look more into getting a better read.
ratrat - null No content
Kanin - as this day 1 keeps progressing, he is looking more and more scummy.
happy - Whatever his alignment, I find his play is either bad town or bad scum. Instead of engaging with players, he keeps talking about town pr roles. I believe he is more bad scum than bad town.
Most of this isn't too surprising, but since these appear to be ordered from least scummy down to most, I'm curious why Alianna shot up so many ranks for you. You spent a significant amount of time accusing Alianna and trying to find out what people thought of them, but then Since then, you haven't said very much about them. I could understand Alianna going up a little bit in your estimations because they did a move you felt was positive, but a single unvote took them from being to being a null read above Happy and even Kanin? Why?
Alianna, Clarke, and ratrat are basically same level as null. So the jump up is not as big as you think. Happy, has been a scum read for me. Kanin, moved down solely because I think he was doing enough to avoid the prod, which then would mean he is lurking. I don't think that's the case anymore as I see that he has been prodded and might be getting close to looking for a replacement? So Kanin goes back to null for me.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:57 am

Post by eektor »

In post 266, MintChippo wrote:
In post 265, MintChippo wrote: So I want to ask @Merlyn, @eektor, and @Alianna. What would it take for you to vote Happy today?
Let me rephrase this question, actually. If Happy isn’t the best choice, then who is? What makes them seem more scummy to you?
I am willing to vote happy this day, but with Mislim replacing for ratrat, I want to see what comes out. I think it's good to have a new perspective come into the game, and we can see new interactions between people. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have 3 days to go, so we have to decide by Wednesday?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by eektor »

@Clarke
You said you will have more time in the weekend to play. The weekend is almost over and you haven't posted anything. I want to know what your reads are in the game. From what I see, you think happy is scum and Alianna is null. What are your thoughts on everyone else?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by eektor »

@Mislim Have you caught up on your reading? And if so, is Mint still your top scum read?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:45 am

Post by eektor »

In post 326, Mislim Bait wrote: You've also asked for a lot of questions but I don't really see you giving opinions in return other than your early case on alianna
You even you're fine with voting happy but you've said nothing that make me think you even scumread them
Fair point, I'll put my thoughts on happy soon.
In post 329, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 221, eektor wrote: @Alianna Looking over the post again, the only questions I see sound rhetorical to me and not really looking for an answer.
As for why I was asking questions about you and happy was I wanted to look for anything that could be a possible partner for you and him. Because I didn't think you and him could be partners.
If I was scum looking for votes, happy was dropping a lot of scummy posts and that would have been an easy wagon to join. Just look at how quickly it happened.

Right now, I have you as null. Mostly because I haven't seen you doing much scum hunting and I feel you have been a little quiet lately.
Why would you look for alianna's scum partner when you don't even have them as scumread but just null?
I think you missed that those questions were after I voted for her and before I unvoted her. At that time, those were my two scum reads, and I didn't think they could be scum together, so I was looking for possible partners.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:07 am

Post by eektor »

These are my thoughts on happy and why I think he is more scum than town.

1. He put a few posts explaining certain game concepts. This looks town, but the thing is, no one asked for an explanation, so while it looks good, it was not necessary and in reality the posts were filler. Also, when looking just at his ISO, it makes it look better. Examples ,
2. The pr talk. If he can post explanations of certain game concepts, he is not new, and should know better. I think his was him to try to disguise his mistake.
3. He hasn't once changed his vote. He voted for me in RVS and instead of saying, "I scumread eektor, or I'm just keeping my vote on him to preserve my life". He posts . And this post , looks like he's coaching me, which I take it to mean he doesn't think of me as scum.
4. I take this post to mean, he is going to sit back and wait for day 2. Is that town motivated? If he was town, wouldn't he want to get his reads and opinions across if he doesn't survive day 1 or the first night?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:09 am

Post by eektor »

Just checking vote count

That should be E-2
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 339, usesPython wrote: ok caught up

VOTE: eektor

I think a d1 happy lim is pretty bad, idk how to put it into words so this'll be pretty contradictory but while both don't give off town vibes happy gives off chaotic!Town vibes while eektor gives off LAMIST!Scum vibes
In post 340, usesPython wrote: Like with happy it's the kind of posting where their partner tells them in the PT to stop talking about PR's if they're scum

With eektor the posts that really pinged me hard were ///// because those are exactly the kind of posts I make as scum when I'm trying to look like I'm solving
You say I give off LAMIST!Scum vibes but then you say that's how you play as scum? Are you actually calling yourself lame? This vote makes no sense.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by eektor »

@userpython you said you can better information from voting me out. What information will you get?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by eektor »

My thoughts on userpython are null. I can't move them to town because they started the discussion on the setup of the game, and I don't see why that discussion is needed on day one and there have been no claims.

Mislim - I'm reading as town.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 396, Merlyn wrote: I'm not loving Alianna's non responses- she blew off both my questions, but I see she's on VLA so it's pointless to vote her.

I think these are two good points:
In post 326, Mislim Bait wrote:
Your free to respond however you want but which posts you ignore or respond could be scummy or towny
Ignoring cases is like an underhanded way of dismissing any conversation that points to you being scum which is scummy

You've also asked for a lot of questions but I don't really see you giving opinions in return other than your early case on alianna
You even you're fine with voting happy but you've said nothing that make me think you even scumread them
I also don't like that eektor ignored nearly all of Mislim's arguments against them (the only thing I can see they did is ) and instead proceeded to lay out a case for happy. And I don't like the case.
In post 371, eektor wrote: 1. He put a few posts explaining certain game concepts. This looks town, but the thing is, no one asked for an explanation, so while it looks good, it was not necessary and in reality the posts were filler. Also, when looking just at his ISO, it makes it look better. Examples 20, 77
2. The pr talk. If he can post explanations of certain game concepts, he is not new, and should know better. I think his 243 was him to try to disguise his mistake.
3. He hasn't once changed his vote. He voted for me in RVS and instead of saying, "I scumread eektor, or I'm just keeping my vote on him to preserve my life". He posts 185. And this post 262, looks like he's coaching me, which I take it to mean he doesn't think of me as scum.
4. 288 I take this post to mean, he is going to sit back and wait for day 2. Is that town motivated? If he was town, wouldn't he want to get his reads and opinions across if he doesn't survive day 1 or the first night?
You're saying that happy would have to be a cunning enough scumplayer for your point 1, but then a dumb enough scumplayer for 2 and 3? I think he's a safe vote for scum right now, and that's why you picked him.

VOTE: eektor
this is E-1
I have addressed those points.

I think its a pretty far reach to consider point 1 a cunning player.

And to your last point, I do believe my wagon is a pretty easy wagon for scum to join.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 403, Alianna wrote: On a skim, my read there remains unchanged. I'd normally declare intent to hammer and ask for a claim, but I'm not sure if we'd rather wait for a Clark replacement before we execute anyone?
@Alianna, the game is paused and yet instead of waiting for a Clarke replacement, you want to end the day early? Wouldn't it be better for you to wait it out so you can come back from V/LA so you can dedicate more time to the game?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:59 am

Post by eektor »

In post 411, Merlyn wrote:
In post 408, eektor wrote: I have addressed those points.

I think its a pretty far reach to consider point 1 a cunning player.

And to your last point, I do believe my wagon is a pretty easy wagon for scum to join.
You did address it, I just didn't like your answer tbh.

I said 'cunning enough', and I meant that they would have to have some kind of strategy for point 1, and I just don't see happy playing with any kind of strategy.

Okay- who do you think is the scum on your wagon right now?
I'm still thinking happy is the best bet for the scum on my wagon. if you guys eliminate me, all they can say is,"Oh well that was my rvs vote, that I didn't bother to change."
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:04 am

Post by eektor »

In post 415, usesPython wrote:
In post 405, eektor wrote: You say I give off LAMIST!Scum vibes but then you say that's how you play as scum? Are you actually calling yourself lame? This vote makes no sense.
As others have said, LAMIST = Look at me, I'm so town.
In post 406, eektor wrote: @userpython you said you can better information from voting me out. What information will you get?
I never said that? I'm voting you because I scumread you for making a bunch of questions that basically amount to "what are your reads?" and then never following up on any of them because it's the exact same thing I do as scum

I apologize, I don't know the acronyms and I didn't realize that was an acronym to look it up.

Also, no you didn't. I thought I read someone say that there were better day 1 lims to get more information from than happy. I thought that was you. That's my fault for posting last night with a fever of 102.

On that note, I just want to say I got tested positive for COVID today. They prescribed me medicine that is helping me a lot. I feel better than the last two days.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:07 am

Post by eektor »

In post 436, usesPython wrote:
In post 435, eektor wrote: I'm still thinking happy is the best bet for the scum on my wagon. if you guys eliminate me, all they can say is, "Oh well that was my rvs vote, that I didn't bother to change."
Do you actually think happy survives d2?
I think so.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:09 am

Post by eektor »

In post 438, Doctor Drew wrote: I am up to page 8ish, one thing I will say up until that point is that I could not see myself voting for happy.

UNVOTE:

Pre Edit: Take care of yourself eektor, hopefully it is a relatively mild case of COVID.
Thank you
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:12 am

Post by eektor »

In post 418, usesPython wrote: Like from perspective:
  • usesPython
    KaninIGuess
    - Town
  • Merlyn - Wants an eektor lim
  • iamveryhappy - The counterwagon
  • eektor - The wagon
  • Mislim Bait
    ratrat
    - Wants a MintChippo lim, not a viable counterwagon to save eektor
  • MintChippo - Completely ignoring eektor
  • JasonWazza (SE) - Pressure probably
  • Alianna (SE) - Wants an eektor lim
  • ClarkBar (SE)
    - Being replaced
Actually nvm threadstate makes sense VOTE: eektor
This is an interesting post. Give me some time and I put up some thoughts. One thing I believe is I am the counterwagon to happy. Not the other way around. Just because there was a wagon on him first and took it to E-1 and then came my wagon.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:05 am

Post by eektor »

Happy wagon
Jason – starts the wagon with a semi-serious vote
Alianna – jumps on with a another semi-serious vote
Jason – jumps off and votes me.
Jason – unvotes me and jumps back on this wagon.
Merlyn – looks like they scum read happy but don’t vote
Mint – jumps on wagon to put at E-2
Clarke – jumps on wagon to put at E-1
Alianna – jumps off happy wagon going back to E-2
Jason – unvotes happy and votes for Alianna.
eektor – I vote for happy putting him at E-2
Dr. Drew/ Clarke – unvotes

eektor – counter wagon
Jason jumps to start my wagon, adding to happy’s rvs vote
Alianna – shows read list with me as scum
Merlyn – votes for me
Alianna – votes for me putting me at E-2
Merlyn – unvotes me
Alianna – unvotes me and votes for Kanin
usesPython/Kanin – votes for me
Jason – jumps back to me putting me at E-2
Merlyn – goes back to me E-1
Alianna – announces she is capable of hammering me.

Some things that comes to my attention is the Mislim has not been involved in either wagons. Jason started both wagons. usesPython started the wagon again for me after it died down. Merlyn votes and even unvotes usually followed soon after other people.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:12 am

Post by eektor »

In post 434, JasonWazza wrote:
Also i get the feeling that Alianna/Eektor would potentially be a scum team (Alianna using to try and posture that i'm making Eektor look better while the wagon is smaller, when frankly nothing had actually changed by Eektor, so prepping a partner for when their partner goes down.)

So while i'm not directly targeting Alianna, i'm targeting a potential partner in my mind.

Frankly i'm 100% happy with an Eektor lim.

Also frankly don't like Alianna's reasoning to not react to a point about optics (if i react it's bad, that's a cop out)

That said i would at least like our Clark replacement to at least be able to post a little before we get a lim.
In post 418, usesPython wrote: Alianna (SE) - Wants an eektor lim
And frankly i don't really believe the above, just to be clear, they are posturing like they are ok, i don't buy it.
This is quite a stretch saying Alianna is a potential partner of mine and also that she is not willing to eliminate me. One if I was scum and she was my partner, would my very first case be about her? Also, while everyone was focused on happy, why would I keep asking questions about her if she was a potential partner. She also has been scum reading me pretty much the whole game. Got off a happy wagon to join you, Jason, on starting my wagon. So I think her intention was pretty clear that she had no qualms with hammering me.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:20 am

Post by eektor »

In post 461, Merlyn wrote:
In post 453, eektor wrote: Merlyn – looks like they scum read happy but don’t vote
Can you please point to the specific post/s you're referring to here? I just went back and read what I said before Mint voted and I don't know what you're referring to.
Sorry, I need to go back as I didn't record the posts that made me think that. Give me some time, because I need to rest.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 469, Merlyn wrote:
In post 465, usesPython wrote:
In post 461, Merlyn wrote:
In post 453, eektor wrote: Merlyn – looks like they scum read happy but don’t vote
Can you please point to the specific post/s you're referring to here? I just went back and read what I said before Mint voted and I don't know what you're referring to.
If their timeline is in chronological order it'd be any of /////
95 is about Clark, but yeah that's my point about the rest. I'm not seeing anywhere where it looks like I'm reading happy scum and not voting.
I got the impression that when you started questioning happy, you were suspicious. And with , I know you never said anything directly, I just thought you were scumreading them. Was I wrong and you weren't scumreading happy then?

I think also, what gave me that impression was after your posts of questioning happy and right after that specific post, Mint voted happy right after.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 464, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 458, eektor wrote:
In post 434, JasonWazza wrote:
Also i get the feeling that Alianna/Eektor would potentially be a scum team (Alianna using to try and posture that i'm making Eektor look better while the wagon is smaller, when frankly nothing had actually changed by Eektor, so prepping a partner for when their partner goes down.)

So while i'm not directly targeting Alianna, i'm targeting a potential partner in my mind.

Frankly i'm 100% happy with an Eektor lim.

Also frankly don't like Alianna's reasoning to not react to a point about optics (if i react it's bad, that's a cop out)

That said i would at least like our Clark replacement to at least be able to post a little before we get a lim.
In post 418, usesPython wrote: Alianna (SE) - Wants an eektor lim
And frankly i don't really believe the above, just to be clear, they are posturing like they are ok, i don't buy it.
This is quite a stretch saying Alianna is a potential partner of mine and also that she is not willing to eliminate me. One if I was scum and she was my partner, would my very first case be about her? Also, while everyone was focused on happy, why would I keep asking questions about her if she was a potential partner. She also has been scum reading me pretty much the whole game. Got off a happy wagon to join you, Jason, on starting my wagon. So I think her intention was pretty clear that she had no qualms with hammering me.
How is it you unironically posted the exact reason scum distance, and didn't even acknowledge it as a possibility.
I still don't get it, can you explain it to me better? Or someone else? I still don't see how you think Alianna could be a good partner for either me or even happy.

I think usesPython and Mislim are better partners for happy. And for me I think better partners would be Mint and Dr.Drew.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:57 am

Post by eektor »

In post 494, Merlyn wrote:
In post 458, eektor wrote: This is quite a stretch saying Alianna is a potential partner of mine and also that she is not willing to eliminate me. One if I was scum and she was my partner, would my very first case be about her? Also, while everyone was focused on happy, why would I keep asking questions about her if she was a potential partner. She also has been scum reading me pretty much the whole game.
In post 464, JasonWazza wrote: How is it you unironically posted the exact reason scum distance, and didn't even acknowledge it as a possibility.
In post 492, eektor wrote: I still don't get it, can you explain it to me better? Or someone else? I still don't see how you think Alianna could be a good partner for either me or even happy.
Well, scum have been known to use that very tactic- making their first case about their partner, bussing each other- in order to distance from each other. Because then scum can claim exactly what you just did.
I understand the part of the first case, I don't understand the me keeping up the questions on her. I also, don't understand her pressuring me and continuing to put the focus on me. This whole day the focus has been on happy and me, wouldn't a partner try to move toward another counterwagon, or focus solely on one after the inital bus, instead of going back and forth between the two.
I think usesPython and Mislim are better partners for happy. And for me I think better partners would be Mint and Dr.Drew.
This is interesting to me, what makes you say that?
Well, I thought usesPython because he focused on me and started to revive the wagon on me. I think that helped happy alot and would be good play if they were happy's partner. He also mentioned since happy was a chaotic style, he would rather eliminate him in POE instead of getting a specific read. Which in my mind is they are thinking happy is not a good person to eliminate until further on in the game. The only problem with that theory now is usesPython is unvoting me and defending me. So I think that is no longer the case.

Mislim is looking like a better partner for happy. He has defended happy and when my wagon was losing votes, he voted for me. Trying to keep the counterwagon alive.

In my case, I think Mint because he has been null on me the whole time, after pushing Clarke went to happy and stayed on him the whole time. Dr. Drew because I think he is actually defending me and pushing the happy wagon.

I still don't see why Alianna is a better partner for either of us.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:03 am

Post by eektor »

In post 495, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 494, Merlyn wrote:
In post 458, eektor wrote: This is quite a stretch saying Alianna is a potential partner of mine and also that she is not willing to eliminate me. One if I was scum and she was my partner, would my very first case be about her? Also, while everyone was focused on happy, why would I keep asking questions about her if she was a potential partner. She also has been scum reading me pretty much the whole game.
In post 464, JasonWazza wrote: How is it you unironically posted the exact reason scum distance, and didn't even acknowledge it as a possibility.
In post 492, eektor wrote: I still don't get it, can you explain it to me better? Or someone else? I still don't see how you think Alianna could be a good partner for either me or even happy.
Well, scum have been known to use that very tactic- making their first case about their partner, bussing each other- in order to distance from each other. Because then scum can claim exactly what you just did.
This is interesting to me, what makes you say that?
Also interesting to me, almost feel like eektor is sheeping my feeling that scumHappy could have a afk scum buddy, but also is conveniently leaving out that I also mentioned Alianna in that scumbuddy pool.

And is a bit weird to me that you would talk about who your potential scum buddy could be.....kinda feels purposeful.
I left out Alianna because like I said I just don't understand how she can be a good partner for either of us.

Talking about my possible partners is more of me being objective for the town people that don't know I'm town. That can be thrown out the window when I flip town, if you guys bother to read my posts after I'm eliminated.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by eektor »

Honestly, I'm kind of lost right now. The end of day 1 was a bit chaotic. I woke up and it finished and now this day started pretty chaotic as well. From what I saw in day 1 with usesPython going back and forth with Jason, I thought was frustrated town. I was surprised with the switch from Mislim going from scumreading me to intent and hammering happy.

Now with day 2, usesPython starts another arguement with Mislim. To me, that's town because there is no reason why usesPython as scum would take the attention away from me, which I was most likely one of the ones to be considered to be voted out today. Now whether Mislim is scum in this situation, I don't know.

As for mafia taking out Mint, that makes sense to me, because everyone except for Mislim has him as town. I think the only other person that had that many people thinking they were town was Jason. Keeping Jason alive to make sure to push for my elimination today makes sense. Then scum will be in ELO next day.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #58) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 804, Merlyn wrote: So, I don't think this is a SvS argument. (If it is, after this game I will come back and give you both a standing ovation because I mean, 5 pages of just going after each other, no one else here!) I think they're genuinely annoying each other.

I'm wondering if we can table this argument for a bit. I would love to talk about the sequence of events that led to the happy elim, and whether we think there's scum at play and where. Python and Mislim, you could look for the scum partner of your vote in order not to get stuck in the same argument for a while.

Am I right in thinking that you both are saying that the other caused the happy lim? Because I can't think of another reason scum would do that that doesn't involve stopping the eektor wagon.

Python- if Mislim is scum, is eektor their partner? And if not why do you think they caused the happy lim?
Mislim, same question- if Python is scum, is eektor their partner, and if not why do you think they caused the happy lim?
Now this, I find scummy. Let's ignore the two people fighting and push the discussion back to me where we can rehash the same discussion that (adding the happy discussion) dominated day 1.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #59) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 781, Mislim Bait wrote: I guess this is a summary of me vs python and why python is scum

In they come in with a vote on me and a question which I replied at
They asked another question at I answered again at
They asked why I'm pushing mint for pushing happy which I replied at that bad pushes are still bad even if I SR that person cause I'm not 100% confident with my read
is where I explained that python overreacting to happy elim is scummy and sounds fake frustration.
They then explained that anti town!=scum and that shit gambits should be expected in newbie games but despite lowkey saying that happy is anti towny and shit gambit play
in they said happy is 'obviously' a bad elim and only people who think happy is a troll thinks its not
In python kind of implies that if you take all of happy's posts seriously then it couldn't come from scum.
the tone of that post kind of made it seem like he hard townread happy for his posts before he flipped and we obviously know thats not true since the only reason he TRed happy before the flip was because of dumb reasons that happy's partner would've told him to shut up if he's scum.
Post because we're on the topic of playstyle I expressed my opinion that tunnels are lame then suddenly in posts and says that I shaded them for no reason.
Thats when I noticed that he isn't asking question because he's solving and that because he have an agenda to push me and nitpick every little answer I gave to just spiral and make it seem like he got a real case against me.

overheat with the nitpicking
They then repeatedly asked me why happy would make these posts as scum which is kind of a dumb question especially now we know that happy is town but I replied anyway at
Then they insisted that I state the obvious so I did at
they said that I'm just going for an easy push when literally I was doing just fine on the eektor wagon and I have literally zero reasons to hammer happy there when I could just let the time run out and stay still at eektor.
They seem to think that I have to think for an hour and 30 minutes to find reasons why the frozen gambity anti town pr fishy happy is scum which is lmao.
lol
and then they just refused to make a detailed explanation why I'm scum here
If you've read from their first question until now you'll realize that he's just nitpicking and building up his sand castle based on the fact that happy the person I hammered is scum and he's acting like happy is obvious town now that they flipped.
@Mislim is this one of the big reasons why you are scumreading usesPython?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #60) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 883, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 878, eektor wrote:
In post 804, Merlyn wrote: So, I don't think this is a SvS argument. (If it is, after this game I will come back and give you both a standing ovation because I mean, 5 pages of just going after each other, no one else here!) I think they're genuinely annoying each other.

I'm wondering if we can table this argument for a bit. I would love to talk about the sequence of events that led to the happy elim, and whether we think there's scum at play and where. Python and Mislim, you could look for the scum partner of your vote in order not to get stuck in the same argument for a while.

Am I right in thinking that you both are saying that the other caused the happy lim? Because I can't think of another reason scum would do that that doesn't involve stopping the eektor wagon.

Python- if Mislim is scum, is eektor their partner? And if not why do you think they caused the happy lim?
Mislim, same question- if Python is scum, is eektor their partner, and if not why do you think they caused the happy lim?
Now this, I find scummy. Let's ignore the two people fighting and push the discussion back to me where we can rehash the same discussion that (adding the happy discussion) dominated day 1.
You were the counterwagon to happy so it makes sense
If you're town then you have info that the whole d1 wagons were all town

Where do you think the scums are?
Doing nothing letting town push the elim or driving the elim?
I know I'm town, so the two d1 wagons were town. Scum wouldn't need to have pushed at the end of the day, they would have let town eliminate one.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #61) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 893, Mislim Bait wrote: Are you saying I'm town for hammering happy?
but you have me as null in your previous read today
I don't think your scum for hammering happy.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #62) » Tue May 02, 2023 1:44 am

Post by eektor »

I'm leaning towards python and Mislim is TvT. If that's the case, then Alianna's behavior has been pretty suspect end of day 1 and I did not like the idea of her coming in day 2 and voting without much thought to it.

eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #63) » Tue May 02, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 934, Merlyn wrote: Okay, I get it. I wasn't feeling like you were saying something scummy, actually, I was just kind of feeling like you were setting yourself to say 'I told you so' if this all goes wrong and that exasperated me for a minute.

My preferences are for Alianna and eektor equally. I will vote for anyone if it's that or no lim.

ninjaed- wait what?
In post 933, Doctor Drew wrote: Congrats you passed the test, thanks for participating Python.

I feel confident it is TvT.

I intend to hammer Aliana.
In post 939, Merlyn wrote: I'm just gonna UNVOTE: for a minute here.
If I remember correctly Jason mentioned something about scum distancing where it supposedly was you bus your partner, vote for them, without any real intention of voting for them. This makes me think I'm in the right direction with voting for Alianna.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #64) » Tue May 02, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by eektor »

@Python is the only reason why you would vote for Dr. Drew is because you think he is the most likely partner for Mislim or you think he is scummy as well?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #65) » Tue May 02, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 973, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 970, eektor wrote:
In post 934, Merlyn wrote: Okay, I get it. I wasn't feeling like you were saying something scummy, actually, I was just kind of feeling like you were setting yourself to say 'I told you so' if this all goes wrong and that exasperated me for a minute.

My preferences are for Alianna and eektor equally. I will vote for anyone if it's that or no lim.

ninjaed- wait what?
In post 933, Doctor Drew wrote: Congrats you passed the test, thanks for participating Python.

I feel confident it is TvT.

I intend to hammer Aliana.
In post 939, Merlyn wrote: I'm just gonna UNVOTE: for a minute here.
If I remember correctly Jason mentioned something about scum distancing where it supposedly was you bus your partner, vote for them, without any real intention of voting for them. This makes me think I'm in the right direction with voting for Alianna.
This is kinda poor reasoning to make you think this makes Alianna look worse.

But yes that is kinda scum bussing 101, but not and end all be all.
I never said it made her look worse, I just said it makes me think I'm on the right track.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #66) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:06 am

Post by eektor »

In post 1086, usesPython wrote:
In post 1085, Mislim Bait wrote: Anyways from your pov then my only partner if I'm scum is drew?
If you flip red and Drew flips green I'd be limming inside eektor/Merlyn, I really doubt I'll need to though
If Mislim flips green, who would you be pushing? Dr. Drew?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #67) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:13 am

Post by eektor »

In post 992, Merlyn wrote: So, the two top scumreads I had are voting each other. Right. So.....are they bussing, or I am just messing this up...
Well, if we are bussing each other. You can take advantage of my vote on Alianna and put more pressure on her and me then by pushing her to E-1. Let's see if I flake with my vote like you did.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #68) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:28 am

Post by eektor »

And for all those that think I'm a great partner for Alianna, if Alianna flips red, I have no problem with you guys voting me out next day.

I see two possibilities in this game. Alianna/Merlyn scum team. This is the one I believe is the case. If I'm wrong, then I believe its Mislim/Dr. Drew. I would prefer an Alianna elim today, because if we end up voting Mislim today and he turns up town, I'm not sure we can get a Alianna elim the next day.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #69) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:31 am

Post by eektor »

In post 1090, usesPython wrote:
In post 1088, eektor wrote:
In post 1086, usesPython wrote:
In post 1085, Mislim Bait wrote: Anyways from your pov then my only partner if I'm scum is drew?
If you flip red and Drew flips green I'd be limming inside eektor/Merlyn, I really doubt I'll need to though
If Mislim flips green, who would you be pushing? Dr. Drew?
You or Alianna probably, when it comes to ELO it doesn't matter if you're right if you can't force the lim through so I'd rather go for a lower% that can actually get limmed over Drew who I don't think can get limmed in 5p ELO
If that was the case, you would have my vote for Alianna the next day, but then I'm sure you would have her vote for me that day too.

If Mislim is green, you think it will be Dr. Drew with a partner of me or Alianna?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #70) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:29 am

Post by eektor »

Well, so much for trying to get Alianna voted today. Also, I would get more out of a Mislim flip than a Dr. Drew. So, here's my vote.

UNVOTE: Alianna
VOTE: Mislim

That's E-1.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #71) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:31 am

Post by eektor »

Also, I don't like how Jason thinks Mislim is scum but switched vote to Dr. Drew because he was tired of his playstyle, games.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #72) » Thu May 04, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by eektor »

Well that was unexpected.

UNVOTE: Mislim Bait
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #73) » Thu May 04, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by eektor »

@Mislim Bait Why did you choose to track python?
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #74) » Thu May 04, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by eektor »

What's unexpected to me is Mislim tracking the person that pushed him so hard the beginning of the day 2. Admitting that they went no where and was still dead set against them.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #75) » Thu May 04, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by eektor »

Honestly, i'm undecisive and I don't want to accidentally take out a pr.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #76) » Fri May 05, 2023 8:56 am

Post by eektor »

In post 1246, usesPython wrote:
In post 1245, Alianna wrote: I believe Mislim and I'm fine with hypoclaims if we want to do that.
Why specifically ?
It feels like it's setting up 5p ELO with me misvoting and I don't vibe with it
I said that since all your possibilities you were mentioning was Mislim as scum and you never entertained the idea that he might not be scum. The way I see it, if we don't vote out scum today, then the next day we are in ELO and all it would take is just one town to vote me and we lose.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #77) » Fri May 05, 2023 9:16 am

Post by eektor »

In post 1249, Merlyn wrote: Yeah, the main reason I find Drew scummy was bc of his odd test thing of python, but the only reason I can think scum!Drew would do it was to take heat off mislim. Mislims claim is probably true.
I think Mislims claim can be true, but I still think there is a possibility it is fake. With no counter claims, there is still a possibility that they lucked out and could not be countered. I see that for B2 and C2. I just find it hard to believe with the information Mislim got that python went nowhere that he would be so willing to not even budge on python. Merlyn and I started an Alianna wagon, which I was surprised he didn't join or moved on that when he saw that no one was willing to vote python.

Then if Mislim is really the tracker and is town. Then what are the odds that python is scum. I still don't see python as scum in that situation. So, then I would think that scum would have no problem jumping on the 1v1. Alianna jumped first without much thought and Jason joined Alianna.

So, if i go with Mislim is fake claiming. I think Dr. Drew is the best chance of being his partner and being scum. If I think he is correctly claiming, I see Alianna as scum and I think Merlyn can be her partner.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #78) » Fri May 05, 2023 9:19 am

Post by eektor »

I'll agree to the hypoclaim. if we all do it, just tell me exactly what to do. I mean by are we doing all the possible pr's or just specific ones.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #79) » Fri May 05, 2023 10:59 am

Post by eektor »

In post 1259, Alianna wrote: Can you clarify what you meant by jumping on the 1v1? If you meant jumping on the Mislim wagon, yes, but it was actually me who jumped onto Jason's theory about Mislim/Python being potentially SvS.
Spoiler: quotes
In post 791, JasonWazza wrote: I think I get why this is so hard to read, Python snipping all context out of posts is frankly annoying as hell, and i literally feel the need to click on every single post they quote, because context stripped they sound awful, context re-added they seem fine.

And it's not like there isn't posts of Mislim's that aren't bad enough to use as a case.

It almost feels like a SvS scenario that is trying to get town to split them up by saying it's TvT and I really can't shake that feeling (as either of them could have made cases that include stuff from outside this day, but instead focused on literally only what the other said directly to them right now).
In post 801, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 796, usesPython wrote:
In post 795, JasonWazza wrote: No offense, after what happened yesterday, i'm gonna sit on my vote for a bit longer then normal.

P-Edit: because it's a thunderdome and when one flips scum, the other is town for thunderdoming.
Yeah but in your SvS world the only way I become town is by flipping Mislim and the only way Mislim becomes town is by flipping me, why would we both be making weak cases instead of having say one weak and one strong case with the intention of having the strong case be the one that goes through
In post 791, JasonWazza wrote: It almost feels like a SvS scenario that is trying to get town to split them up by saying it's TvT
Not to mention, why as Town would you not present a strong case?

Scum reasoning is that they don't want to actually lim that person, but Town reasoning for making a weak case doesn't really exist.

In post 797, usesPython wrote: Like in a Python/Mislim game neither of us were at real risk today because we'd be able to push through an eektor lim into an Alianna? lim. What's the point of thunderdoming d2 and then having to explain why the thunderdomer is still alive by 3p ELO d4?
And you use this exact reason as to why you were left alive to 3P ELO d4, because you can't be confirmed at all.
In post 819, Alianna wrote: Four. Entire. Pages. Of Mislim and Python arguing. Dear god.
Spoiler: Quotes and comments
In post 694, usesPython wrote: VOTE: Mislim Bait

Since I bothered re-reading your ISO last night, you mind explaining why after me putting eektor at E-1 in you decided to keep your intent on happy before they even posted anything instead of telling happy to declare intent on eektor when you considered happy thread-spewed and were scumreading eektor for basically the entire day?
Idk about this.
Mislim said they couldn't see happy as having town motivation in and didn't give any indication of TRing them after that. I do wonder what happened to that eektor read though.
In post 698, usesPython wrote:
In post 696, Mislim Bait wrote: If you're reading my isos right then you should notice that the one about happy being threadspewed was a read I made pretty early when I have just read a few pages while catching up.
Then explain why you scumread Mint for sring happy?
In post 569, Mislim Bait wrote: And so far to me it looks like you've been pretty chill attacking happy who's like a punching bad that won't fight back.
In post 699, usesPython wrote: Like that's not a post you make if you actually sr happy
In post 785, usesPython wrote:
In post 780, JasonWazza wrote: Can i get a definition on TMI in the context you 2 are using it, i literally don't think it means Too much information, and if it does, i think you guys are losing me real hard.
I'm saying Mislim knew happy was town because they're scum which is why they slipped in posts like
In post 695, usesPython wrote: Like how do you go through with a happy elim after posting stuff like this:
In post 602, Mislim Bait wrote: This whole thing with python pushing for people to vote happy is giving me serious bad vibes tbh
like they called happy chaotic town and defended them earlier that policy limming them d1 is bad and to poe them midgame is more optimal
then they unvoted eektor calling the wagons dadv
now they're pushing to policy happy d1 after being in an off wagon on alianna
In post 569, Mislim Bait wrote: And so far to me it looks like you've been pretty chill attacking happy who's like a punching bad that won't fight back.
When they were supposedly sring happy at those times. This then further developed here into taking an hour and a half to explain why they sr'd happy enough to hammer them over eektor who they sr'd throughout the entirety of d1. Reason that's significant to me is because I think they legitimately didn't have a reason made up for the happy hammer until now and assumed the general consensus "happy sus" that everyone else had would have let them slip under the radar and then had to scramble for a reason in real time and that took them a while
I can see that being a slip on Mislim's part.
Other side of it, though, is that in a short span of time, Python scumread Mislim for keeping intent to hammer on happy,
who they considered thread-spewed
, and also for scumreading Mint for scumreading happy,
who they scumread.

I know that's a bit simplified, the highlighted part is what matters. Mislim clearly didn't scumread happy and consider them thread-spewed town at the same time. I suppose the SR on Mint was a few pages before the intent, but reading back, I see no indication that Mislim's read of happy went up between those posts.
Mislim's defense of it in isn't great though.
In post 734, usesPython wrote: Also ???? wdym you never said happy was trolling
In post 710, Mislim Bait wrote: Trolling aside you think that happy isn't being anti town?
Hmm...
In post 735, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 733, usesPython wrote:
In post 732, Mislim Bait wrote: Again I don't understand this post
I never thought happy was trolling and I never said that
Then justify how you think happy's posting can come from scum
Pretty manipulative of you asking me this now that we all know that happy is town

like you're whole case against me is so shit
you're only pushing me because I voted for happy who is a good elim regardless of their alignment
you talked about thunderdome but you dont even have a case that holds water
As contradictory as Python's case is, they make a couple of decent points. It's definitely more than just that you voted for happy.
In post 736, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 734, usesPython wrote: Also ???? wdym you never said happy was trolling
In post 710, Mislim Bait wrote: Trolling aside you think that happy isn't being anti town?
LMAO

just get this guy out please
Stalling response?
In post 741, usesPython wrote:
In post 740, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 394, usesPython wrote: d1 especially I don't mind people having different reads than me
as long as it makes sense for them to have those reads
; clark put happy at E-1 for pressure and got a read on Alianna from it so it's good enough for me to focus on other people for the day
so this is a lie
If you can't justify your read it doesn't make sense for you to have it
This does look like a misrep by Mislim and a distraction from Python's question. The reason to hammer happy actually was lacking/not well-explained so I think it was fair of them to ask for explanation.

Not everything. Just some posts I thought were worth commenting on.

Four. Entire. Pages. Of both sides contradicting themselves.
I can see the SvS theory.
At the very least, I think this is a fight that's meant to look like a TvT rather than an actual TvT. That could mean one is scum, could mean both. I'd be willing to vote for either.
I meant you voting Mislim. Yeah, I can see it was Jason that proposed the theory first, but then voted after you.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #80) » Fri May 05, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by eektor »

@Jason That's what I understood, which is why you didn't vote right then.

If I understand correctly, we have less than 2 days til the end of Day 2, is that correct? If we are going to do the hypo, I would like to see someone go first, so I can see how to do it.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #81) » Fri May 05, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by eektor »

If I'm jailkeeper, I targeted Alianna N1.
If I'm Friendly Neighbor, I targeted Jason N1 and will target python N2.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #82) » Sat May 06, 2023 2:28 am

Post by eektor »

I guess I did a good hypoclaim. No, I'm not friendly neighbor, I'm just vanilla town. But that would have sucked, because Dr. Drew wouldn't have given me my chance to prove my innocence to someone.

I believe Dr. Drew. That was a good crumb. I remember reading those words and not suspecting that would be a crumb for jailkeeper. I understand the progression from eektor is definitely town to could still be scum. If I was scum, with most people scum reading or suspicious of me, I wouldn't have done the nightkill. To me Dr. Drew is town.

I need to reread the game before I make a decision. I still suspect Mislim is faking his claim, but I'm not willing to lim him today.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #83) » Mon May 08, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 1372, usesPython wrote: We really should have told Drew who to JK in the case that Mislim flipped red
I was thinking the same thing. We could have had a confirmed town.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #84) » Mon May 08, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by eektor »

I have no problem with you voting me out today.

I was rereading the thread and I think Alianna makes the most sense for Mislim's partner. Mostly from the interactions on day 2. So, if you vote me out today, then vote out Alianna next day and that should be a win.

eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #85) » Mon May 08, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by eektor »

If I had to guess, I think Dr. Drew jailkeeped me again last night.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #86) » Mon May 08, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by eektor »

In post 891, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 889, Merlyn wrote: Mislim, are you 100% dead set on python? Because neither of you are my preferred lim today.
I'm not really a tunnely player as I've said earlier
I'm fine with alianna
After I saw the happy flip I thought my might be correct
This is one of the posts I see, where Mislim said if not userpython then Alianna is fine. But when Merlyn and I started a wagon on Alianna, he failed to jump. I think he didn't jump because Alianna was his scum partner. Also, I think Alianna jumped off of Mislim to pursue other counterwagons for him. She tried to do a counterwagon on me and then later on Merlyn.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #87) » Mon May 08, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by eektor »

Ok, so let me put this so I can quote this at the end. Just to say I called it.

UserPython is the next person to get night killed and Jason, Merlyn, and Alianna is in 3po ELO next day.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #88) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by eektor »

Thank you Marashu for modding. Great job!
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #89) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by eektor »

I have to say this game was so frustrating in how everyone was scum reading me.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”