Newbie 2123: Synthwave | Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #0) » Mon May 22, 2023 3:21 am

Post by The Bulge »

sup
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #1) » Mon May 22, 2023 3:21 am

Post by The Bulge »

might not get around to reading til this evening but im conscious of the approaching deadline
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #2) » Mon May 22, 2023 5:55 am

Post by The Bulge »

first 10 pages down, delta is a strong tr and ive liked guerilla and black's contributions so far as well. i felt really good about bazuf's first few posts but that feeling started to dwindle somewhat when he never really moved onto another point. but i think he could have just been caught up in his argument w delta. none of his later posts gave me bad vibes at all but it just didnt seem like he was going anywhere from a very strong and earnest start.

i dont like how defensive invisibility got as soon as she got a bit of pushback, and she dropped right out of any further discussion. towel seems disingenuous. ive got my eye on mafiabat but could be all newbtells. and i guess my only true null slot is mala.

probably wont be around for great lengths of time the rest of today, we will see. hoping to finish catching up this evening or first thing tomorrow.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #3) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:36 pm

Post by The Bulge »

^ lame

dont make me do all this reading for nothing
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #4) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:37 pm

Post by The Bulge »

im about halfway thru and atp strongly opposed to a guerilla lim. the exchange w black about the whole coyness debaucle reads very much as tvt
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #5) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:39 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 366, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 362, Black wrote: How do I know what's real and what's fake with you?
You don't. You said this. You said "I think you can fake being town as scum". I thought, "huh, that's really good. They are worried about me for good reasons. I should let this person know they're right, and subtly point them to me using this capacity for lying not to pass as town, but to alleviate my suspicion of them."

You think I wanted this awkward ass interaction lol, it was me townclaiming to you, and making it loud and having to explain it literally defeats the point.
In post 362, Black wrote: How many of your other questions this game were for show?
For show to the thread? Zero. For show to the person I'm asking? Quite a few. I don't want sus people to know I'm suspicious of them.
In post 362, Black wrote: Because I'm seeing you ask a lot of questions but not giving any insight yourself.
It's because I'm trying to game solve. I don't have insight. "Insight" is fluff. I'm 90% sure about a scumread right now, and all I want is to build associatives for D2.
In post 362, Black wrote: I don't think you are truly worried about giving people townie status or you wouldn't be asking people about their reads so much
You don't have to buy it, but ask yourself whose reads I'm trying to get.
im taking this explanation of guerilla's actions at face value. the awkwardness of the whole exchange reads like a townie realizing theyve backed themselves into a corner, and the progression of the whole thing seems natural from both sides
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #6) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:40 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 934, Mafiabat wrote:
In post 933, The Bulge wrote: im about halfway thru and atp strongly opposed to a guerilla lim. the exchange w black about the whole coyness debaucle reads very much as tvt
Who are you voting then?
idk i havent voted anyone
UNVOTE:
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #7) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 934, Mafiabat wrote:
In post 933, The Bulge wrote: im about halfway thru and atp strongly opposed to a guerilla lim. the exchange w black about the whole coyness debaucle reads very much as tvt
Who are you voting then?
was this supposed to be some kind of gotcha? lol

thanks for the heads up anyway
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #8) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 938, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 935, The Bulge wrote: and the progression of the whole thing seems natural from both sides
Exactly how does that make Black town?

Because Black scum would have a natural progression as well, because it's the same progression. (Mostly just ruling out SvS)
black tr is independent of this exchange
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #9) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by The Bulge »

more thoughts bc now im worried the day will end before im caught up
In post 279, towwl wrote: How do people feel about GuerillaWoo so far? I SR'd his slot from his slot's previous tenant on the basis of two posts, and still have a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth from that, but I think GuerillaWoo's entrance so far has looked good and has shown an interest in getting to the bottom of things. Now I just need to figure out if it's genuine...

I'd like to hear the rest of the town's thoughts on him though, because it feels like nobody's really given him much scrutiny. Just a of on his of Malakittens.
i dont like this post at all, looks like scum trying to derail discussion, and at the time the discussion was about towwl's initial readslist.

the exchanges between invisibility and towwl on this same page could very easily be theatre. i dont usually read into associative tells this early but thats where my head is at rn
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #10) » Tue May 23, 2023 12:21 am

Post by The Bulge »

im reading as fast as i can, skimming would be a waste of time, but feeling pretty strongly that i wont finish by the time a hammer hits. could someone summarize the case against guerilla?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #11) » Tue May 23, 2023 12:21 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 979, The Bulge wrote: im reading as fast as i can, skimming would be a waste of time, but feeling pretty strongly that i wont finish by the time a hammer hits. could someone summarize the case against guerilla?
actually scartch the open q, i want to hear it from delta and jason (if youd both care to indulge me)
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #12) » Tue May 23, 2023 6:41 am

Post by The Bulge »

alright i was planning on being home last night and this morning but that didnt happen. ill continue my catch-up overnight. i dont feel comfortable fully engaging esp bc the game seems to be in a very different place than where my reading left off but i think delta is a bad lim. he's my number one town read and i dont think his town flip gives much info (at least from where ive read up to), idk whats been going in the last few pages but it seems like a personality clash (these seem to come naturally to delta)

i wouldnt support a guerilla lim either, tho im less confident in that read. ill probably be around at dl and id help to push that thru only in the interest of having a d1 lim. but i wont vote delta today.

my top scumread is still invisibility's slot. towwl looks a bit better the more i read but that pairing still makes sense to me and these are probably my 1&2 scumreads. so atm my vote goes somewhere completely useless
until my trs stop fighting ;-;

VOTE: jason
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #13) » Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 am

Post by The Bulge »

was someone gonna tell me i was in a claimed slot lol
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #14) » Thu May 25, 2023 11:00 am

Post by The Bulge »

i had only read up to like page 24 before the day ended
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #15) » Thu May 25, 2023 11:01 am

Post by The Bulge »

i will reiterate that the delta lim was awful, green flip on such a quick eod wagon leaves with not a lot
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #16) » Thu May 25, 2023 11:02 am

Post by The Bulge »

*a quick eod wagon on someone who fought with basically the whole playerlist, i should add
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (isolation #17) » Thu May 25, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1315, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1307, The Bulge wrote: i had only read up to like page 24 before the day ended
btw, now that you caught up, do you have any thoughts for us?
do i ever
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #18) » Thu May 25, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by The Bulge »

alright im gonna derail things a little bit here bc i think this town's course is set to a loss.

having read the full game, my top scumread stands, and my read on jason is actually a lot stronger than my invisibility read so buckle up :nerd:

my theory is that jason replaced into a slot content with playing from the sidelines and flying under the radar. a decent tactic for sure, with townies delta/overseer/guerilla (and even black) tearing each other to pieces and drowning out any other discussions. but jason saw an opportunity to take control.

he comes into the game and knows that overseer v guerilla is tvt (this was his stated read of the situation, but scum!jason knows it for a fact). emotions are high, discussion is messy and unproductive, gamestate is in shambles. rather than sit by and let it play out, he plays the mediator between guerilla and delta. he lays down some tough love, wins both sides over, hears them out all while offering his own advice (on a personal level. the goal here is clearly conflict resolution, not gamesolving*) and now all of a sudden he's in a position of trusted authority. only a short step away from town leader.

*towwl's read of jason's play was a bit baffling to me, and delta and possibly others mentioned something similar. towwl says jason is "poking around in fruitful places and generating meaningful discussion", but while jason has perhaps positively contributed to the gamestate and ~the general vibe of the thread~, he's brought nothing new to the table, only calmed guerilla and delta down, rehashed old points in a more level-headed voice. so far he's been a peacemaker, not a discussion leader. i dont know that this says anything about towwl necessarily, its a viable pairing but im extremely unsure where my individual read of towwl sits after fully catching up.

so now jason has established himself as a voice of reason in a chaotic game that seems to beg for such a voice. as his first decree, jason declares in that today's lim is to be between guerilla and overseer. despite the fact he is townreading both slots, the gamestate demands it. jason is i believe the first player (besides guerilla himself) to make this assertion. and as he expected, the town rolls with it. the whole playerlist is eating right out of his hand. IC-esque mechtalk in solidifies this position as a rational authority figure. keeping with his coach-voice, by he is already directing newbie votes in order to maintain the overseer/guerilla dichotomy.

jason's priority from the moment he replaced into the game was to take control, and the reins were right there. there was no catch up, no original thoughts from a fresh set of eyes, because that kind of entrance would only waste a golden opportunity.

but things changed around page 40 when delta got into yet another heated shitflinger, this time with pink ball, who proceeds to go off on delta who is atp flailing with rage. jason notedly takes a massive step back. while the overseer/guerilla ultimatum would truthfully be an informative d1 lim, the thread seems fed up enough with deltabreedy for this to actually go somewhere. so jason lets pink ball cook. go back and read it - the shift in jason's control of the thread is tangible. delta is, as ive stated twice, a far lower info mislim than my slot of guerilla. if town goes for it, jason still gets to cash in on his town leader cred, but the lim goes somewhere far more favourable for scum. plus with he's set up yet another mislim (maybe pink ball kill was wifom for this reason? i havent thought much further than that about the nk).

thats the gist of my thoughts on an overnight catchup. i know its a little narrow, but i wasnt catching up with the intent of having a theory ready for start of day, i just wanted to be caught up so i could properly engage w the game, but this stuck out to me and i kept seeing more.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #19) » Thu May 25, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by The Bulge »

and if there's one thing i love in this game its a good long tunnel to keep me cozy
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #20) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:35 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1326, The Bulge wrote: alright im gonna derail things a little bit here bc i think this town's course is set to a loss.
lmao
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #21) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:37 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1409, JasonWazza wrote: I'm just gonna be open and admit, not sure if we should just push the lim through quickly and not discuss things to give Scum less info for their shot, or to actually discuss stuff today so that we get more info off the NK (but also give scum more info to make the NK).

Would like an opinion from you 3 regarding this.
you're aware that it's lylo yea? what's the rush

"give scum less info for their shot" in a 57 page game lol why are u bullshitting rn
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #22) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:39 am

Post by The Bulge »

why did you hammer bazuf without intent or a claim?

what is your read of jason?

answer both in your next post.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #23) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:42 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1399, JasonWazza wrote: Oh i guess that means i can probably stop the theatrics.
what did you mean by this?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #24) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:46 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1361, JasonWazza wrote: I will point out, look at how many lims Bazuf is now trying to push guys.

Mala is his vote
I'm being scum read
Guerilla/Bulge is somehow SvS
He maintains his suspicion on Bat

The one person not named is Towwl, and why would that be?
In post 1365, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1363, Bazuf wrote: I'm not pushing any lims, I'm putting things on the table for discussion
Ok so why is Towwl not a choice?

For someone that is literally paranoid of every player, seems weird that you wouldn't consider Towwl at all.
In post 1366, Bazuf wrote:@Jason, I'll just tell you this...
I'm pretty sure that between you, mala and mafiabat there's at least one scum.
I think you're clever enough to understand that and why I'm not mentioning towwl at all...
you also need to explain how tf you missed this. and didn't once consider that bazuf and towwl might have been masons? or that bazuf had an inno? just a full-on push against bazuf while you plugged your ears at the possibility he was a pr? nah i don't buy it for a second, ESPECIALLY after 1366.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #25) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:46 am

Post by The Bulge »

guerilla you can explain how you missed 1366 too since you were present in the thread and on the wagon.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #26) » Mon May 29, 2023 3:56 am

Post by The Bulge »

if those questions are too tough for you jason i'll throw you some easy ones.
In post 1313, JasonWazza wrote: I mean i don't even know how useful that wagon is, at least me i only joined after Delta decided to soft claim, and add to the pile of claimed players i was maintaining we had to lim between.
say more about this? why wouldn't the d1 wagon be worth analyzing?
In post 1321, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1318, Bazuf wrote: Besides, I think you're planting the idea that some inexperienced player would kill Pink, but maybe an experience player such as youserlf would use that in his advantage?
First to plant the idea it was a kill made by an inexperienced player.
Also i will point out, i don't necessarily think it was just a newbie player anymore, and have found a reason that makes sense for anyone to do it, i just don't feel the need to point it out to everyone right now.
the time to point it out to everyone is now!
In post 1335, JasonWazza wrote: Well i mean, that wasn't what i was looking for, i don't think this is an attempted PR kill, so that point would be irrelevant.
why not?
In post 1347, JasonWazza wrote: @guerilla, mind joining me for a bit?
at this point your were getting defensive towards bazuf, why get guerilla to hop on? looks opportunistic to me as guerilla was questioning bazuf at the time.
In post 1351, JasonWazza wrote: Towwl, why do you feel the need to interject here?
In post 1354, JasonWazza wrote: Yeah but, why do you need to talk for Bazuf?

Why does Bazuf not have to actually give his reasoning?

Why can i not ask any questions of Bazuf without your interjection?

The irony is, you should know why i'm doing this line of questioning, i've made my position clear in the past, so why is it so important for you to get in the middle?
explain your frustration here
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #27) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:47 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1422, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1416, The Bulge wrote: "give scum less info for their shot" in a 57 page game lol why are u bullshitting rn
I don't think scum have a huge amount of info for taking us into a 3P LYLO.
what info does scum need??
In post 1418, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1399, JasonWazza wrote: Oh i guess that means i can probably stop the theatrics.
what did you mean by this?
Oh so Bulge is just scum, this should be obvious if you aren't scum. (Note, i refuse to answer this if it only comes from Bulge/Bat, i will answer if Mala/Guerilla requests it.)
?????
In post 1335, JasonWazza wrote: Well i mean, that wasn't what i was looking for, i don't think this is an attempted PR kill, so that point would be irrelevant.
why not?
You think Pink was a PR?
answer the question
In post 1347, JasonWazza wrote: @guerilla, mind joining me for a bit?
at this point your were getting defensive towards bazuf, why get guerilla to hop on? looks opportunistic to me as guerilla was questioning bazuf at the time.
I wasn't defensive, and clearly I was looking to pressure Bazuf into actually give answers.
you were mad that bazuf was buying my theory, even tho it was "crap" and didnt show any scum motivation right?
In post 1351, JasonWazza wrote: Towwl, why do you feel the need to interject here?

The irony is, you should know why i'm doing this line of questioning, i've made my position clear in the past, so why is it so important for you to get in the middle?
Did you read the game?

Like actually did you read the game?
another dodge lol

cmon those were easy questions and you straight up refused to answer 3 of them?

Why does Jason not have to actually give his reasoning?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #28) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:48 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1423, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 1420, The Bulge wrote: guerilla you can explain how you missed 1366 too since you were present in the thread and on the wagon.
Because I did? Idk how to explain how I missed something lol. Like most people who miss something, I was busy thinking about things that are not that something. lol c'mon this is tautological. If I knew not to miss it I wouldn't have missed it.

Who do you think the scumteam is currently?
fair enough

jason/mafiabat seems obvious to me atp
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #29) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:53 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1419, The Bulge wrote: you also need to explain how tf you missed this. and didn't once consider that bazuf and towwl might have been masons? or that bazuf had an inno? just a full-on push against bazuf while you plugged your ears at the possibility he was a pr? nah i don't buy it for a second, ESPECIALLY after 1366.
Towwl side didn't make sense in my mind as a Mason pair (IE: Check Towwls ISO), but more sense as a Scum Pair, and i don't see why Bazuf Cop would ever check Towwl considering he actually always seemed to be TRing him for no reason.

Not to mention, if it were Mason's i wouldn't be able to convince Towwl to pressure vote him right?
not even close to a proper answer, try again.

did you read the bottom of 1366?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #30) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:55 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1431, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 1428, JasonWazza wrote: So did you need the answer, or do the theatrics I was doing make sense?
I'm not sure I'd call it theatrics. Maybe I misunderstood then. Though you can wait until Mala chimes in if you don't wanna explain yet.
In post 1430, The Bulge wrote: fair enough

jason/mafiabat seems obvious to me atp
Which would you rather lim?
thinking if im wrong about either id rather be wrong about jason than to lose the game limming a newbie who accidentally hammered a pr
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #31) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:59 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1433, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1429, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1416, The Bulge wrote: "give scum less info for their shot" in a 57 page game lol why are u bullshitting rn
I don't think scum have a huge amount of info for taking us into a 3P LYLO.
what info does scum need??
Me and Mala are black boxes of reads for the moment (me because my scum reads are dead), obviously that isn't going to last, and it doesn't allow scum to kill in their benefit
possible tmi here? does jason know there isnt a doctor? bc obviously scum knows they have to kill the doctor or they have a conftown in 3p or they have to cc. but if jason knows we're in column c from his pov townie reads are the only thing dictating tonights nk
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #32) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:09 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1433, JasonWazza wrote: Point stands, i'm not explaining it to you if it's not needed.
sure whatever gives you the time you need to come up with an answer ill play along :lol:

today's not the day for coyness
why not?
You think Pink was a PR?
answer the question
I did, i don't think Pink was a PR, and i didn't think it was that hard to tell based on the things Pink was doing, and given the setup we are likely in, Scum would be in the same place on that.
so scum has enough situational awareness to come to same conclusion as you here but not enough to know what you meant by theatrics? hmmmm

Did you read the game?

Like actually did you read the game?
another dodge lol

cmon those were easy questions and you straight up refused to answer 3 of them?

Why does Jason not have to actually give his reasoning?
Alright, i'll get past me to give my reasoning.
In post 990, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 986, Deltabreedy wrote: Can you help us out with who you actually scumread then, Jason?

I know one is Towwl, but who would you have down as a partner?

Be great if it was Pink
I was thinking it was Towwl/Bazuf with Black being a huge long shot as the extra replacement for Bazuf.
In post 1172, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1169, Deltabreedy wrote: Didn't answer my first question sorry - Do you scumread Pink at present? What about when I flip town?
Scum read on Pink would be dependant on your flip yeah, if you flip town, Pink is definitely that second spot.

Reminder, i'm going from a starting point of Towwl/Bazuf with a third as Black
that speaks to your read of the pairing, not to your reaction at towwl answering on his behalf. wouldnt that just strengthen your read? and what about when you said "still think this is worth blocking towwl?" or something to that effect. i dont buy that you really believed they were scum together, i believe you were frustrated that towwl was intervening on your shitpush against bazuf, and i believe you knew bazuf was a pr.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (isolation #33) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:10 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1438, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 1434, The Bulge wrote: thinking if im wrong about either id rather be wrong about jason than to lose the game limming a newbie who accidentally hammered a pr
Why is Jason paired with Bat? Why not me or Mala
bc i sr jason and tr you? mala is still sorta null to me but leaning town. and mafiabat i dont think needs much explaining
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (isolation #34) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:13 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1443, JasonWazza wrote: I knew Bazuf was a PR?

Your gonna have to justify that one.
In post 1419, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1361, JasonWazza wrote: I will point out, look at how many lims Bazuf is now trying to push guys.

Mala is his vote
I'm being scum read
Guerilla/Bulge is somehow SvS
He maintains his suspicion on Bat

The one person not named is Towwl, and why would that be?
In post 1365, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1363, Bazuf wrote: I'm not pushing any lims, I'm putting things on the table for discussion
Ok so why is Towwl not a choice?

For someone that is literally paranoid of every player, seems weird that you wouldn't consider Towwl at all.
In post 1366, Bazuf wrote:@Jason, I'll just tell you this...
I'm pretty sure that between you, mala and mafiabat there's at least one scum.
I think you're clever enough to understand that and why I'm not mentioning towwl at all...
you also need to explain how tf you missed this. and didn't once consider that bazuf and towwl might have been masons? or that bazuf had an inno? just a full-on push against bazuf while you plugged your ears at the possibility he was a pr? nah i don't buy it for a second, ESPECIALLY after 1366.
why would an unclaimed slot in game w no pr flips stubbornly defend one player while maintaining paranoia about the rest hmmm hm hm nope cant think of anything must be scum
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #35) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:13 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1441, JasonWazza wrote: I almost want to vote Bulge today, like seriously, how can you look at this and think TMI when i'm sitting in a position where i know my own role and think Mala is town.
why am i scum? bc i think you are?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #36) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:16 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1439, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1372, towwl wrote:
In post 1363, Bazuf wrote:At the end of the day I'm ok being limmed today.
I don't like this at all. I find it very hard to believe that you, Guerilla, and Bulge are all VT. I'm torn between wanting Bulge or Bazuf out now.
So after this post (and i only actually noticed what happened after the hammer) we have an issue, this is the game state of Player

Bulge - Claimed VT
Guerilla - Claimed VT
Towwl - Soft Claimed VT (the above is calling out that there is too many VT claims)
Bazuf - Soft Claimed VT (OK with death as we have gone over)
Bat - Scum from hammer
JasonWazza - I'm a VT
Mala - unclaimed.

So in my mind, Mala is a PR and we are in C, and even better, this comes with Mala tunneling Bat, so odds are Mala cop with Bat Guilty, if that is the case, i am trying to get Mala to claim that guilty so everything is unambiguous, once Mala says that they don't have info, i as a VT see a Jailkeeper about to be shot dead tonight, so i need to play backup, that's why i tried to bluff that i was thinking that Mala was a Tracker with a guilty on Bat, and that i was the Jailkeeper, to try and spare Mala from being shot, because as far as i could tell, Bazuf was likely a VT.
ok this does track, ty for answering
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #37) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:19 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1449, JasonWazza wrote: and just to be clear Bulge, i think your giving away your TMI, in that you worked out that Bazuf was cop, and that's why the insta-hammer happened, whereas i had no clue and thought Mala was a PR based on it.
now thats a stretch lol

youre saying i was active lurking, waiting for e-1 and told my buddy mafiabat to quickhammer?

i was no where near the game thread when the hammer happened
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (isolation #38) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:21 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1450, GuerillaWoo wrote: I don't think you're dumb or tunneling. I am curious why both of you see town!Mala, though. I've spent a while being super uncertain about her since the latter half of D1, just due to the amount of absence.
i could see mala scum tho tbh i havent looked closely at her slot. but nothing has pinged me all game and my gut says mala/bat pairing doesnt make sense (tho i would have to double-iso to confirm that hunch)
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (isolation #39) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:31 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1455, JasonWazza wrote: Also can i just point out that the hammer occurred at this time, how exactly do we have proof you weren't near the game thread?
we dont! lets see proof that i was?

when you make an outrageous claim the onus of proof is on you, obviously i cant prove i wasnt active lurking but how does that give more credit to your theory i was directing the disaster that was yesterday's lim from the shadows?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #40) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:33 am

Post by The Bulge »

even more outrageous given the fact that whether or not youre scum, yesterday's mislim was on you :lol:
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #41) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:36 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1459, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 1457, The Bulge wrote: even more outrageous given the fact that whether or not youre scum, yesterday's mislim was on you
how so?
the projection

the reason the bazuf lim happened is obvious to anyone reading the thread, regardless of jason's alignment: jason voted bazuf, rallied two more votes, then scumbat hammered.

jason's new theory is it was actually my fault, the player who made like 3 posts yesterday and then dipped
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (isolation #42) » Wed May 31, 2023 11:20 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1463, GuerillaWoo wrote: The clincher for me is this
In post 1434, The Bulge wrote: thinking if im wrong about either id rather be wrong about jason than to lose the game limming a newbie who accidentally hammered a pr
You think Jason is Bat's partner. Jason thinks you're Bat's partner. Why would you rather be wrong on Jason than Bat?
answered this in the quoted post, if im wrong about a vanity read then im wrong about a vanity read, wouldnt be the first time but its a more climactic ending than mislimming a newbie for awful play. im not saying id rather go for jason today bc i dont think we're in a world where mafiabat is a mislim
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #43) » Wed May 31, 2023 11:22 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1464, JasonWazza wrote: Also wait, can i just get something right.

You think Jason!Scum noticed that Bazuf was a cop with an innocent on Towwl, and was actually threatened by this?
not necessarily that you knew about his results from the beginning of the push, but by the time you were demanding so fervently why someone would be defending 1 player in particular when we have no pr flips, i find it very hard to believe you didnt know the answer
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #44) » Wed May 31, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1465, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 1442, The Bulge wrote: i believe you were frustrated that towwl was intervening on your shitpush against bazuf, and i believe you knew bazuf was a pr.
#1366 came after Towwl answered for Bazuf tho.

Bat is not quite a scum read not quite a null read for Bulge before the quick hammer, yet Bat has had his vote on Bulge for a while and this is never a point of interest for Bulge.

Also I really don't like the way Bat says this
In post 1332, Mafiabat wrote: I’m going to keep my vote on Bulge - his slot vs Guerilla still isn’t resolved yet, and I still trust Guerilla more. Plus, Bulge just suddenly tunneled into Jason???
wtf is a sudden tunnel

the only person who said anything about bulge being tunneled on Jason is Bulge himself.
this is why i asked mafiabat for his read on jason, i had this post quoted but deleted it. predictably tho my questions were ignored so im good to lay down some votes whenever
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (isolation #45) » Wed May 31, 2023 11:25 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1466, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1464, JasonWazza wrote: Also wait, can i just get something right.

You think Jason!Scum noticed that Bazuf was a cop with an innocent on Towwl, and was actually threatened by this?
Here's my take on this.

Jason!scum pins Bazuf as a cop with an innocent on Towwl, i run Bazuf up naturally, get intent and make Bazuf claimed, so there is no ambiguity as to why he dies at night, and get free reign to freely change all my reads based on game state.

And Bulge now has to explain why if i am scum, why do i do the bit with Mala? (Especially if I think this claim is obvious enough that it's free to see.)

The shit i did with Mala is just nonsense if i already have a reason to not be in trouble for the quick hammer (in that it was apparently according to Bulge, obvious).
the thing with mala is whats making me doubt my read atp. need to reread and rethink
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #46) » Wed May 31, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1470, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1396, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1366, Bazuf wrote: I think you're clever enough to understand that and why I'm not mentioning towwl at all...
Also bulge, just curious, why are you so set on me, when Mala actually makes a lot of sense for your thinking?

Since Mala was present, and also actually saw the claim.
gotta start somewhere! i had a read on you during my catchup and no read on mala. overnight ill have to look into mala bc im expecting f3 to be me you mala and im dreading it already
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #47) » Wed May 31, 2023 11:27 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1474, JasonWazza wrote: I mean i can see Bulge, you'd have to convince me on Mala.

I also feel like Bulge is just trying to stop the lim from being Bat, which would make Bat/Bulge make more sense.
not at all, was just waiting for bat to post
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #48) » Wed May 31, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1482, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1478, Malakittens wrote: So we lim between {Guerilla & Bluge} the game is over
I'ma be honest, just re-read a decent chunk of D2, and i think it has a lot of Bulge/Bat Equity, I can't really see Guerilla/Bat, do you have anything that makes it look like Guerilla/Bat over Bulge/Bat?
why would i come into d3 gunning for jason and stirring the pot instead of just laying low and bussing my partner who just hammered a cop w no claim? esp when i had hardly posted this game
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:20 am

Post by The Bulge »

ok i've done a little rereading and one scenario makes a whole lot more sense than the other
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:36 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1523, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1521, The Bulge wrote: ok i've done a little rereading and one scenario makes a whole lot more sense than the other
And yet you do nothing with this post?
sorry i didnt realize there was a maximum number of posts allowed, gotta make each one count! :roll:

not about to give away my thoughts for free without the two of you posting first. there is always info to be gleaned from leaving something out and seeing who asks about it.

for instance, now ive learned you have come into f3 still tunneled on me. really need you to step back and not assume bad faith from everything i post.
In post 1524, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1508, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1482, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1478, Malakittens wrote: So we lim between {Guerilla & Bluge} the game is over
I'ma be honest, just re-read a decent chunk of D2, and i think it has a lot of Bulge/Bat Equity, I can't really see Guerilla/Bat, do you have anything that makes it look like Guerilla/Bat over Bulge/Bat?
why would i come into d3 gunning for jason and stirring the pot instead of just laying low and bussing my partner who just hammered a cop w no claim? esp when i had hardly posted this game
And bulge, can i get you to explain to me why you think scum you wouldn't come into D3 trying to gun onto not your partner?

This just seems like a really dumb premise and sounds like it's really short sighted.
mafiabat was obviously a lost cause lmao what could any scumpartner do to save that slot? why stick their neck out in that situation? plus mafiabat was doing nothing to save his own slot, you dont think if his scumpartner was trying to defend him they would have coached him to pull his own weight as well, not lurk the day out and ignore questions? bussing is so obviously the play there and the fact you cant see that concerns me, your version of events makes no sense
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by The Bulge »

read mala and mafiabat in iso together. from the beginning this was set up to be a bus. just about everyone was pinged by bat's entrance to the game. mala comes in already informed of his alignment and sees it as even worse.
In post 208, Malakittens wrote: Bazuf feels townie~
In post 95, Mafiabat wrote: Oop, I almost forgot that this was going on...been days.

Now who to vote.
Ugh this feel really bad.
In post 96, Mafiabat wrote: Wait.

Invisibility, did you just vote me for just being idle?
This even feels worse. Almost like if mafiabat does flip scum then the partner is very active and basically told them they need to post more.

This would give more town points to blue squirrel though
In post 97, Black wrote:
In post 96, Mafiabat wrote: Wait.

Invisibility, did you just vote me for just being idle?
Being idle is a common scum tactic

I've been busy this weekend but I'll be able to catch up later today
This.
In post 99, Mafiabat wrote: Seriously? If I told you that I just forgot this was going on until an hour ago would you believe me?

Anyways, time for some reading.
Quite defensive.

VOTE: mafiabat
if you dont know a player's alignment theres a question of is it scum or is it awkward townie. its always easier to see scumposting when you know for a fact the posts are coming from scum. especially in a SE/newbie duo, there could be a panic, like "ahh shit he's gonna blow it for both of us". i think that's what's happening here. mala caught up, saw her partner floundering, saw townies noticing, and immediately tried to distance herself from the slot. i'd bet there's something in the pt along the lines of "sorry but theres no way i wouldnt push those posts as town, play it cool and defend yourself as usual".
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:03 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1526, JasonWazza wrote: So the scum partner knew from the outset of the day that Bat was going to do nothing?
what do you think a scum pt is for? i believe mafiabat was specifically told not to answer any questions so as to not give up any info. you think the scumpartner would try to push a lim elsewhere without getting bat on the same page? at that point there's even less of an incentive to try to save the already doomed slot. it makes no sense.

feel like i should point out that i never tried to move the lim away from bat, despite my answer to guerilla's question, it was always going to be mafiabat yesterday but i wanted to focus on next steps.
Again, I was trying to get you to explain to me why a scum partner wouldn't potentially come into a ELO day gunning at someone that isn't their scum partner, like you did, and why you think this would be a bad play to make as scum.

But apparently your answer is just precognition.
because it would be idiotic not to bus mafiabat in that situation
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:18 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1529, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1525, The Bulge wrote: you dont think if his scumpartner was trying to defend him they would have coached him to pull his own weight as well
In post 1528, The Bulge wrote: what do you think a scum pt is for? i believe mafiabat was specifically told not to answer any questions so as to not give up any info
These 2 lines together really rub me the wrong way.
huh???? read em again.
if partner defending, then tell mafiabat to defend self as well.
if partner bussing, then tell mafiabat to lurk.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:22 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1530, JasonWazza wrote: It just seems weird that your only considering Mala today, and only really focused on me yesterday (since I unintentionally setup a hammer), like you thought maybe you could get away with the push on me yesterday, but when that didn't work, Guerilla had to go, and your prepping a change to Mala because F3 and you have to be open for both options.
why tf would i do all that as scum

yesterday i thought you were scum. i hadnt looked at mala at all. then you explained your eod2 charade with the jk and tracker and i understood (tho the logic doesnt track bc scum knows what column we're in from the start, but that's an easy logical slip to make as town esp in an intense situation) and it made me reconsider my read. overnight i looked into mala like i said i would.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:24 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1530, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1528, The Bulge wrote: because it would be idiotic not to bus mafiabat in that situation
Also just to be clear, Guerilla was trying to pull us towards Mala/Bulge, so my issue is that it's honestly not that idiotic.
i dont get what youre saying here? guerilla flipped town
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:29 am

Post by The Bulge »

ok but i didnt??? wtf are you even talking about. get your head out of your ass, you're talking nonsense hypotheticals to support your tunnel and its gonna lose us the game
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:30 am

Post by The Bulge »

seriously take a step back and reset. its f3, you cant be assuming bad faith in everything i post. come back after a day or two.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:33 am

Post by The Bulge »

then stop antagonizing me?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:40 am

Post by The Bulge »

ok maybe its me who needs to step away from the thread for a bit then. ill check back in once mala has posted

pedit i was busy, took me a long time to catch up on the game and i was frustrated that in that time two of my townreads had bullshit lims pushed thru on them. guerilla was a solid tr from his exchange with black, it read absolutely genuine to me and i couldnt see scum playing it that way. mala i had basically nothing on, but i had something on your slot so that's what i went with. i probably should have revisited sooner but i thought i was already onto something.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:43 am

Post by The Bulge »

content is content, people slip up. either i'd get something from the answer or I'd get nothing, but not to ask is to guarantee nothing.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by The Bulge »

busy rn but posting so as to not hammer

ill be around tomorrow
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:39 am

Post by The Bulge »

sorry for the delay, i came home sick today sp ill either be here poking around or ill be asleep
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by The Bulge »

yea my apologies, tested positive for covid today for the first time and have been in pretty rough shape

ill give it a go tomorrow
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:27 am

Post by The Bulge »

thanks both of u <3 lets do this
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:34 am

Post by The Bulge »

ok everything i had quoted from the previous page was immediately questioned in subsequent posts, yall are doing the work for me

i suppose i should still talk about my thought process a bit, this being a newbie game

also wanna say im in a tough position rn, if i vote jason and im wrong then i got lost in my own tunnel, if i vote mala and im wrong then i give up at the last minute on a read ive been holding all game. tsk tsk
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:41 am

Post by The Bulge »

alright i still have no strong individual read of the slot, but poe+associatives says:

VOTE: mala

looking back at invis/mafiabat interactions i dont buy the pairing, and tbh im not sure where my initial scumread of the invis slot came from.

my jason theory was obviously only conjecture, but its all i really had and i thought i'd pursue it a while. i did believe it wholeheartedly, but with flips i think mala/bat makes more sense.

im not putting a lot of stock into f3 choices; although me v jason makes a lot of sense, i think guerilla was the obvious kill there regardless, as he was widely townread. that said it still makes less sense for jason to have made that kill.

good game everyone, sorry for the delay
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:43 am

Post by The Bulge »

if im wrong blame the fever
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:47 am

Post by The Bulge »

pls be trolling
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:55 am

Post by The Bulge »

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:58 am

Post by The Bulge »

the one time i have ever dug myself out of a tunnel maybe in my entire mafia career......

well done jason, you had me convinced i was wrong. the "theatrics" thing is what first sowed doubt, then the events of d4 just didnt feel like you were scum, and they made me reevaluate our previous interactions.

sorry mala :'(
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by The Bulge »

what a fucking big fish story ahhaaa
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by The Bulge »

its fine im fine ill get over this
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by The Bulge »

yea id be more upset if jason hadnt played so well, serious props to him. im just mad i spent the entire game convinced he was scum with little to no support from others and then managed to talk myself out of it at the last minute lol

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”