Newbie 807 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 am

Post by Snow White »

Hi everyone. Sorry im joining so late but i hope to make up for it by helping town win!! Obviously. :D

Im going to start be re-re-reading the topic to see what ive said, before posting my thoughts, suspicions and maybe even my vote. :o :lol:
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:48 am

Post by Snow White »

CDB's tunnelling of Kard is suspicious. If i had been in the game earlier i would have also wondered about
ChannelDeliBird wrote:of course im not ;)
too. And i think Kard is entitled to ask questions as questions is what put pressure on pepole. As a player he has a right to ask questions.

CBD appears innocent because he has not a vote on Kard. But equally this could be WIFOM. And yet you continue to tunnel CancerBottle for his additional questions. You seem rather defensive CBD but i think this is just because your an IC and trying to get conversation started for the minute.

Im not going to get into the whole Metagaming concept because my basic concept is that it is lying and adjusting your play to make you unpredictable for future games. Anyone can do it. And for an innocent basing it on someone, you can be horribly wrong.

CDB has 3 votes on him. 2of the people have been fading from view and i think they had just bandwagoned to get things moving. Neither of them have had much explainations to their votes and i would like an explaination from Kirichou's "CDB's vote was random" and bgg1996 "he's suspicious" before i vote for either one of them. They could have been plain old townies who just got bored after trying to rush the game along.

Im concerned however with crazypianist1116 while i was reading CDB's rebutals against Kard i found them to be antagonistic and promoting discussion and questioning while CDB put Kard in the frame for making CDB look suspicious on flimsy evidence.
crazypianist wrote:Additionally, I don't feel like CDB's posts have put any suspicion on Kard. CDB isn't attacking Kard, he's defending himself against Kard's FoS.
And when someone says they want to leave something behind them, they will not usually bring it up again even to say "GUISE STOP!!" Just my opinion.
crazypianist1116 wrote:Kard8p3: Why didn't you defend ChannelDelibird in 55 after you wanted to "put everything behind [you]"?
but i would suggest that Kard answer you because this topic as he would have wished is not going away. Even though i for one, feel as though it has been exhausted. But that is just my opinion.

DoTheFanDango gave his reason of voting CancerBottle. ie. to make things interesting and see who would leap on the bandwagon. Im surprised you did not realise this or just ignored it.
DoTheFanDango wrote:Tempted to change my vote for the purpose of speeding this up, or even to make it more interesting.

In fact, lets!

VOTE CancerBottle
Vote crazypianist
until you can explain your thought process.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Snow White »

You are immediately writing me off as Mafia because i would have noted something at the beginning of the game or because i was late like the white rabbit? :lol: jk.

How was i contradictory?

Yes, you said you unFoS'd him after being asked by FoShizzle.

But i was wondering whether before you'd wrote your "FoS" up if you had chosen to ignore DoTheFanDango's explaination in his original post just to see would anyone agree with your opinion and needle DoTheFanDango on their suspicions if they had any. And normally when i unsuspect something i usually drop it in somewhere that their explaination has checked out. But thats the individuals call.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Snow White »

lol. thanks for the welcome, and yes, i do see it now as a contradication. :lol:

My bad. XD

Yes, i will admit that i think it is generally a scummy thing to do, but it doesnt qualify a vote. I dont think i ever said that it did but it does warrant questions to be raised.

I can only say i meant my first post to be interpreted to be as friendly as possible and i made it before i started re-reading the topic and started joting down notes.

Ordinarily i would have found someone saying "but of course im not" suspicious. But i do understand now where i similarily went wrong. My first post a kinda brief self introduction was abstracted from the second one which was meant to be the serious one. And this is all i can say in my defense.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Snow White »

Being nice and polite to each other does not a Mafia game make.

Unvote: Vote Kard8p3.

Your unvote leads me to believe you vote irrationally for people who vote for you, instead of having reasons to actually vote for someone.

Why did you unvote Crazypianist?

Are you trying to make friends or are you dismissing the idea that crazypianist maybe Mafia? Why?

Crazypianist
IGMEOY
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:37 am

Post by Snow White »

Ironically post 114 was just trying to raise some discussion. Im surprised DTF did not catch up on it as he had posted before i had.
FoS DoTheFanDango

CrazyPianist116 post 86 was made after fo shizzle questioned you on your FoS. I asked Kard8p3 why he unvoted you.

DoTheFanDango, randomly being the operative word. You didnt question him on anything. You just came in and randomly voted for him while CDB was defending himself against CDB. But Kard8p3 came across as inexplicably weak and i cant figure it out is it a ploy or not because i generally am finding CDB overly defensive and scary. :(

bgg1996: what is your little reason if you dont mind my asking? Whoops. i can see now post 120 you explain yourself, and i can see your reasoning. However i think its too much of a cost and fail to see the link between DTF and ChannelDeliBird. Mafia dont always follow each other in sync and in some cases they refrain from any communication at all. And 2 mafia in nine does not seem like a potential landslide waiting to happen. But i will relent every vote contributes to a lynch. ChannelDeliBird seems like a good interrogator and if he is town i woulld like to keep him around. Why not risk DTF?

CrazyPianist116, mafia can do "random" votes to you know? Im not dismissing your suspicions to bgg1996 either but pointing out a potentially relevant fact.

bgg1996: i dont like the fact that you are now dismissing your "reasons" for voting CDB because Crazy Piainst has a vote on you. What would you do if i placed my vote on you? You cant vote for the 2 of us.

Im considering that Kard8p3 is an innocent. His post seems genuine, he seems flustered and because he is inexperienced then if he was Mafia im sure there would be some structure to his actions. Since Mafia are usually flawlessly organised in fact sometimes someone making a perfect game i find suspicious.

CDB. Yes, i realised how easily it is done. On the bandwagon comment im agreeing. And on meta gaming, im not directing that sentence specifically at you but at people in general. And there ARE people who do it.

At different times yes you were at least in my opinion. Post 14 you vs. Kard and the exchange at Post 47 and 48.

I have no one in particular to suggest except the people i have mentioned having suspicions about. Namely, CrazyPianist116, bgg1996 and to a lesser degree DoTheFanDango.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Snow White »

@Crazypianist1116. I put the name of the person im addressing at the beginning of the paragraph.

What i meant was this - DoTheFanDango stated that Kard had not voted for him when he had randomly voted for Kard, post20. This was going against my idea that Kard irrationally votes for people who vote him. But why would Kard have voted DoTheFango when ChannelDeliBird was defending himself against Kard's thoughts quite aggressively? He had bigger things to worry about. If that makes sense. Sorry my logic can be quite weird sometimes. :(
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Snow White »

Firstly, hey there Meji Fan. Thanks for joining us. :)

@Meji Fan. Am i right in saying you are essentially judging me on FadedLunar's inital cognitive thinking?

Please tell me you have more to go on than that. I dont think FadedLunar's post was particularily eye catching. She seemed lost and not sure who to side with. I can understand her thinking but it seems rather common sense than anything else and i would have thought she wrote it as a summary. What in it is scumilicious? I dont mind sticking up for her because i have replaced her and i know that she was an innocent vanilla townie.

Is there anything in particular find that is tickling your scumdar about her posts or indeed my posts?

I would like to put right to your wrong before a mislynch is launched on me.

@ Kard. Im reluctant to vote bgg1996 off as of yet. Simply where he states he has no reason to suspect you. He adds yet. As though he may have reason at some other point to suspect someone and voting him is a dangerous risk to take. My opinion is to the contrary of yours. He does not seem to be trying to pass himself off as a townie and any insinuation of a role i tend to take very seriously. Maybe i am over reacting but we cant afford to throw away the possiblity of bgg1996 being a pro town role. If this is indeed what he was implying? I generally dont like roleclaims this early but its possible.

NOTE
bgg1996 hasnt actually said he was with a role so those with roles dont over react and disclose who you are!! We need ye guys kept in secret! :D Well i think.

@Crazypianist116. I would like to hear your reply to Cancer bottle post 136.

Unvote Kard8p3
Im feeling a bit of a bandwagon on Kard and as i stated before, for the time being, i think he's an innocent.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Post by Snow White »

All you will get from lynching me is a big fat "OMGZ I WAS WRONG!! My scumdar is way broken!!"

STOP BLOODY LYNCHING KARD!!

@ Meji Fan: I didnt unvote Kard earlier because i FORGOT. In case you havent noticed my posts tend to be long rants. When i noticed that Cancer had put a vote on him i checked the votes and was like "Whoops!" and fixed it.

Yes, it is a back door for lynching him if he f*cks up and i start to think he's Mafia again but regardless of that LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF VOTES ON HIM!! Mafia would be stupid or manically clever to let this happen to one of their own.

If there is ANY threat of there being a potential lynch on a pro role its worth the wait until the person can come back and explain themselves!! Decisions made in haste are often those regretted!! And i support Kard in his decision to unvote bgg1996 at least for now. Have you read this thread or is someone just pointing out posts in particular because if you havent noticed bgg1996 post seemed to carry some weight in regards to him having a power role.

Im feeling the pressure from you Meji Fan but im not OMGUS'ing you, yet. There's nothing exceedingly scummy from you except how hard your gunning me and your picking out of particular texts instead of seeing the whole picture.
Did you read bgg1996's post?

I want to hear back from bgg1996 and i would like to hear more from DoTheFango.

But for now
Vote Crazypianist116

-I find the fact you unvoted Kard because you were "satisfied" unlikely.
-You are now bandwagoning Kard and I dont like that.
-You've become re-suspicious of Kard incredibly quickly for being satisfied enough to unvote him not so long ago.

Why have you changed your opinion so quickly? Are you simply easily influenced or do you actulally know what you are doing?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by Snow White »

DoTheFanDango, i believe the opposite.

Much has been happening. If you like Shakesphere then much sense there is to be had reading through the jargon of posts, posted in the span of 2pages.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Snow White »

@ DoTheFanDango: What is your motive for voting Cancer Bottle? Is he scummy? And can you enlighten me?

Someone is usually always bandwaggoned. You just have to try your darnedest not to let it be anyone pro role. lol.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Snow White »

@ Maji Fan: Post 124.

Yes Kard has 3 votes. 1 more vote by an innocent could give mafia an opportunity to jump on him if he is innocent if 1mafia has not yet voted for him. All they would have to do is "Oh, i just found him as suspicious as the rest of you" its widely accepted.

In all my time playing Mafia, i have never seen a mafia lynched day1 and i am incredulous at the games ive read where people have managed to pick out the scum and lynch them sucessefully day1 but i can genuinely say im not getting the scumvibes from Kard. Can you? I think the people with their votes on him are barking up the wring tree. But this alone is just my opinion.

hik?

Hey Kichirou! Glad to know your back. Please let us know your ideas when you've caught up! :D
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Snow White »

The difference here dothefandango is that you placed the hammer vote on Kard. Which is generally a shaky move for anyone, even scum.

I openly defended Kard. You were not bullied into voting for him. This on your behalf is a contradiction. And i find it a weak excuse that you could not stand up for yourself.

But i want to
vote bgg1996
if there was a chance of bgg1996 having a role i dont see why Mafia did not lynch him last night.

Im surprised at their lynch on Meji Fan.

This makes me think that they were trying to incrimanate the person Meji Fan was voting for. Me, since i know im innocent im inclined to believe that the mafia voted for her to incriminate me because i was on to them and they want town to lynch me by its own hand.

Hence i will
unvote bgg1996
giving him the benefit of the doubt for the minute, i want an explanation, nao bgg1996.

vote crazy pianist
who co-incidentally had a vote on Kard. Say what!?!?!??

CP i want some opinions on my line of thought.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Snow White »

Well essentially. I think Kard would have hung in if the force against him had not been so strong. In my eyes dothefandango might has well given the hammer. Submitting to a bandwagon without reason is not percieved well.

@Dothefandango. First you say your bored and want to get someone voted off to speed the process of the game, now you say that you were bullied into voting.Can you make up your mind?

@CDB. Ill say what i feel. Its more dangerous to not say what you feel if you are town. Because if it all ends and your thoughts were right then you end up kicking yourself. Do you not agree CDB?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Snow White »

@Dothefandango: What else have you found suspicious? Earlier you said you believed nothing was apt enough for you to question.

@Crazypianist: If you read my post you would see that i addressed why i thought Meji Fan was killed. Or did you simply choose to ignore the reason i gave? Do you require a link to refresh your memory?

Ill point my finger at who i feel a finger needs to be pointed at.

Yes, i could but votes tend to be more serious. FoS i use if i suspect someone as being scummy but for things that can easily be dismissed.

@bgg1996. Im looking forward to hearing from you too.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 am

Post by Snow White »

I had nothing to worry about with Meji Fan's accusations.

Im innocent.

Correction CB: Im Snow and not Meji.

Its not an overt explanation to me because i know im innocent so logically someone was trying to frame me by killing Meji.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Snow White »

@CDB. Are you saying that as scum or as a player?

It is also too, entirely possible that my reason is right.
FoS ChannelDeliBird

Meji's scumdar was broken and her "logic" (as you call it CDB) was as flawed as her vote. It would have made sense to keep her around as we would have been at loggerheads again today if she had lived through the night.

However, if i had my finger on CP who was mafia (hypothetically) it would make sense to kill Meji, frame Snow White (who Meji was most accusational of), Snow White would be caught up in questions and unable to accuse CP and have town lynch Snow White Day2. But then what if it is WIFOM? (Reverse, reverse, reverse psychology)

But co-incidentally, it was CP who first pointed out that I was Meji's
only
suspect. Even though i had already addressed that in an earlier post. It appears as though he just came in and wrote what Mafia may had planned.

Of course i could be just paranoid as hell. Im not saying you should all bandwagon CP, thats your choice, but for the time being, i like my vote.

Other than Meji Fan's death what else is there to go on atm?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Snow White »

"AHA!" DTF at potential quicklynch. L-2. Innocents please remove votes until we can talk things through.

I commented on the great Kardwagon page five when i first replaced FadedLunar.

@CDB. I dont find OMGUS votes suspicious. Alot of people do it. Im even tempted to do it sometimes. Im pretty sure CP has done it to me at some point.

The way you phrased it implied my reason was to be thrown out and should be ignored. I dont think anything should be ignored.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Snow White »

dothefandango wrote:Fine:

I
vote Kichirou
. I just don't think he's a reliable a source that Snow White leads him on to be.
I never once said anything about "kichirou" being a great supposed source of relibility. Or am i lost?

Speculation as to who can be a cop is a good thing if there is a doctor in the house.

I dont believe kichirou is scum. And unless proved otherwise this is all i will say on the matter.

Scumdar: ChannelDeliBird, Crazypianist, bgg1996.

Duplicate deleted - Mod.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Snow White »

Ok. I realise what i said about CP was now
TOTALLY
wrong (and CP if you are still keeping up to date with this, im truly sorry)

I also realise my lack of belief that Kichirou was mafia, is too pretty incrimanating but i genuinely did not see the reason for lynching him. I still dont but im glad that some people made the call.

@CDB i suspected you because when first reading things by you, you seemed more aggressive than you needed to be and i didnt see a reason for that.

@bbg1996. I suspected you because i wavered kard off voting you (page 6 post 141) because you made a vague threat about not knowing who to vote for "
yet
(page 5 post 124) i asked him later about it Page 7 post 152, Page 8 post 179 and Page 9 post 202.

As for the time being im not sure whether or not to vote DTF or bbg1996.

I believe i made one post as to be friendly to kichirou. It was
Snow White wrote:Hey Kichirou! Glad to know your back. Please let us know your ideas when you've caught up! :D
and i would do this to anyone i believe i even welcomed Meji to the game too.

@DTF if nothing else please answer me this.
Dothefandango wrote:If you noticed in the beginning, I pointed at Kard initially when I thought he was the most suspicious, with no reasons beyond my own opinion and a gut instinct. Then when it became clear that people were using other's crazy reasoning, I didn't feel it proper for someone to be bandwagon'd on Day 1.

I keep my vote where it is until I actually have motive to move it.

Then you were "bullied" into voting by cancer bottle, i presume? Who was if im not mistaken was stating a case around to voting for crazy?

@ DTF for one who could entertain the idea of me being innocent you are now anxious to rule out that possibility. Why?

(im not placing my vote yet, quite frankly im not sure my opinions are too reliable atm but i will if it is required of me but for the minute)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Snow White »

Whoop.

So your willing to lynch an innocent. So be it.

Now if you could address the other questions i asked, it would be fantastic.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:16 am

Post by Snow White »

Im not storing anything to my knowledge, it was just an observation.
Cancerbottle wrote: Snow Whire doesnt ask for more explaination from Kickirou the goon or Bgg, only more explanation before voting for either of them
what is it you are hoping for me to explain about that?

Like why did he keep his vote their and what were his opinions then.

There's nothing else it could have been. I dont expect you to believe it but ive defended myself as well as i can.

I most certainly did not agree that Kard was suspicious. But thats over with now.

I assumed you were trying to get DTF to vote Crazy due to:
Dothefandango" wrote: Wouldn't that seem hypocritical? If anything, that would allure me to vote for crazypianist
My bad.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Snow White »

At this stage the person i was most adament was scum just flipped town. Im not that sure i want to vote for anyone else and have it blow up in my face if im not voted ooff today.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 am

Post by Snow White »

@ChannelDelibird. There is no fear of me quicklynching myself. If anything i will be lynched.

@DTF. I have given my defense there should be no more reason for myself to talk about things
DotheFandango wrote: too big of a deal for you even when none of us were caring/looking at it.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Snow White »

Just to clarify, not yet dishing out the hammer until DTF responds. If he responds.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Snow White »

@DTF: Im not intimidated by that "for now".

Pointing out the obvious, you have still failed to explain what you think of CancerBottle, as CDB had previously asked you.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Snow White »

Not to speak on behalf of the devil but my vote is not the only one up for debate DTF.

bgg1996 still has a vote on me.

He's as hammer happy as anyone i think. And im curious as to why you dont think he would not hammer you DTF? And im not saying he should!

Im not really sure which one of you to believe.

I certainly believe the last remaining mafia is cunning enough to try to frame me to begin with but then this could equally be another frame. Which means CDB is either an incredible genious and DTF is telling the truth or the other way around.

I would like to hear from CancerBottle as i believe he is town and i can take his word. I am unsure of the rest of you. CDB, DTF and bgg1996.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Snow White »

OMFG THIS
IS THE SECOND TIME
BGG1996 HAS LEFT SOME VAGUE THREAT THAT HE IS COP.
bgg1996 wrote:I have logical reasons for voting snow white, that I can't tell you.
WELL BUDDY YOU CANT BE COP CAUSE IF YOU INVESTIGATED ME YOU'D KNOW IM INNOCENT.

vote bgg1996

Logical reason bullshit. Im innocent.

Share your glorious "insight". Because i think your just hoping we didnt get the set up with the cop and are expecting us to trust you blindly.

-DTF is scummy because he voted me. I appeared to be a scapegoat after CP was NK'd. When before he seemed to believe that it was plausible i was framed.
-Bgg is scummy because of these stupid threats he's making.

And yes DTF why wouldnt you try to turn it around to CDB if you were scum?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Snow White »

Im not rising to any more bait. If anyone has anything to ask me i will answer it tomorrow if by that time im not dead.

I will however
unvote bgg1996
until CDB's post.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Snow White »

Ill put this simply.

Meji for whatever reason came in and immediately did not like me. I was the only person on her scumdar for a remark i had made in contradiction from when i was replaced in. And if anyone wants the remark ask, and i will provide it.

As the only person on her scum list i thought immediately after she had been NK'd the focus would be on me the next day so i explained myself before scum could leap in.

I simply said it was logical for me to think that because i know my role. You dont and i understand that but if you keep pushing me and going back to how insulting you were i know in myself im likely to hammer you out of anger if someone else hasnt removed their vote.

@DTF. You removing your vote from me is nothing. As far as im aware you still have 2votes on you. I could still hammer and as yet i havent. I dont mind you trying to put a case on me but you certainly seem convicted after CP was killed i would be day lynched. And i did feel quite attacked. So why wouldnt i further try to defend myself.

@CB you suspect me because of DTF's Occam's Razor or is there actually something i can answer to? Or is DTF's post 337 all there is. A second post i made trying to explain my innocence.

Btw
DTF wrote:You're trying to force a play on Snow White. Don't do that. When it comes out that I am town, you have NO ONE but yourself to blame. If you were scum, you would be smart enough to realize that this sort of persecution can only lead to your demise if I am a townie. Everyone is following YOUR lead. This is on your head man.
Is in far contrast to
DTF wrote:I had hoped that Kichirou's guilt would get you off my case and realize that Kard's voting process was a joke, but I guess not.

Vote: SNOW WHITE

Let's end this.
My thoughts on who is scum is in the following order:
1. bgg1996. You left enough to threaten you had a pro town role. I said as much DAY1 and was surprised but pleased you had not picked up on it. Today, DAY3 you also left a threatening post that you had some higher knowledge. Which was a lie. You apparently had some plan that makes no sense in my eyes because DAY 3 YOU VOTED FOR ME. AND HOW WOULD YOU HAVE KNOWN THAT ON DAY 1? - Caps in case it failed to garner your attentions.

2. Atm. I cant decide whether i just dont like you and your attitude to me. But i dont like the way you've gunned for me so vehemently and vigourously. And i dont see what exactly your post in 335 means. You complained at the beginning, there was no action for you to wonder about. Now you seem unable to comprehand the action being taken. Im inclined to accept Cancer's thought that you are a newb town but i still amnt sure of you.

3. ChannelDeliBird. I appreciate you sticking up for me(really i do). But you do not know im innocent. And as playing this as scum in another forum ive often stuck up for innocents under threat of a lynch. This is all. In other words i think you've acted favourably to the town and i think your top suspects are well as good as mine.

4. CancerBottle. I see inactivity as townie signs. Maybe its because the last game i played was so much faster. This is really a whole new realm for me. He's posted what i consider to be his genuine thoughts.

Of course these are my thoughts and they are only thoughts. And shouldnt be taken as gospel if i happen to be killed.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Snow White »

Well then, thank you CDB.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Snow White »

Oh lord.

Townies please ask your questions of me straight forwardly in bullet points. Please. If you want us to be in with a chance of winning this game please give me the chance to clear my name!

What is it you are wary of me for CancerBottle? FadedLunar's old post? I replaced in for her. What she said had nothing to do with me and the only reason i can give for that is thaat she was
A simple newb Townie
who was new to the game and unsure of her views.

Im innocent. If you dont believe that fine. I apologise for being friendly to Kichiriou because i thought he was a simple bored townie. I was wrong and i will admit to it.

If you want to off me fine. But you are lynching the wrong person.

@CancerBottle, im curious after the town scapegoat is lynched and flips innocent, who will your suspicions then turn to?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Snow White »

btw. reapplying my vote
Vote bgg1996
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Snow White »

Firstly. Im reapplying my vote to bgg1996 because i think he's the most likely to be scum. Ive given my reasons earlier but ill do a quick re cap.

Bgg1996 day1 left a vague threat that he had some role. Or at least this is how i interpretted it.
bgg1996 wrote:If you're going to suspect me for explaining myself, then I have half a mind to change my vote to you. But I have the other half to tell me that you're not a mafia, or at least I don't have a reason to believe that. yet. You know I was inactive. You know I can't imagine it being very fun as a townie. You have no idea who everyone is, and everyone shoots bullets, but only 7/9 of those are random.
I picked him up on it. Even encouraging Kard to unvote bgg1996 in fear that bgg1996 had a power role. (Post 141) and sticking up for kards decision to unvote bgg1996 in the face of Meji Fan. (Post 152)

Bgg1996 ignored this. (Post 152 i requested to hear back from him in regard to the matter), i voiced why i wanted to then vote bgg1996. (Post 179) and asked him to give an explanation as to why he thought he had not been killed during the night which he did not see or ignored. I asked him to comment again (post 202) which too went unanswered. I finally gave up and forgot after CP was killed off.

It surprises me that Meji Fan was killed, if mafia thought there was a chance of a power role wouldnt there be a inclination to off that specific person as soon as they could? Furthermore today bgg1996 left ANOTHER vague threat today that he had a role such as a cop.
bgg1996 wrote:I have logical reasons for voting snow white, that I can't tell you.
When we have nothing but 2days to lylo i assume it seems awful risky to try out his "planned logical reason" which he then edited out but not before CDB see them and publically put them up. Because quite frankly IT MAKES NO SENSE. At least to me.

And this [quote"bgg1996"]I would already be telling you too much if I said the mafia frames you every night.[/quote] Does he know im being framed or what?

What is probably my last defence seeing as i know DTF and bgg will vote me.

Im new to this the whole glossary and shortened terms some of which i couldnt find in the dictionary. Many of the terms i didnt understand what you meant. "Strawman" for instance. Now i do know what it means through further experience but there is little i can now do about that.

Secondly. Why would i restate what you had already pointed out? I gave a list of reasons why i thought CDB was suspicious but i did not mean that to be "storing" for an arguement later.

Thirdly i made a generalisation. And if i named Kirichou the goon then equally could i not name bgg1996 the goon? Who knows? Bar the mafia of course. I explained at the time i seen them as townies who were bored. Idk what i was expecting he could have said "i rolled a dice" and then i probably would have asked him his thoughts as the game progressed. Honestly, i cant remember what i was thinking at the time but i can assume thats what i had planned to do.

Yes. Obviously to me, this is a frame. Again.

Frankly i like my vote to have reason behind it. Yes im reluctant for someone im unsure of but neither can i split my vote in two. But i did want my thoughts to be heard. I like hearing other peoples opinions and to know that i am not going delusional and seeing things that arent there and being persecuted for it and hurting the town.

He buddied me unbeknownst to me. This is all i can say and had this been pointed out, i would have considered voting for him. But this has all come to light AFTER kichirou was lynched.

CB (if you are inncoent) your vote has essentially handed my lynch warrant to the Mafia. DTF wants to lynch me as does bgg1996.

Im as good as dead. Have fun finding mafia because i could be as wrong as you are currently, because i am simple town. Maybe even as DTF wiki'd "Village Idiot".
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Snow White »

Im not re-re-reppeating myself again.

All i can say is ive made far too many blunders to be mafia. Why would i draw attention to myself by killing off members and then drawing attntion to it? If its WIFOM its definately a dangerous pot to be stirring! One which i personally would not take pleasure in risking.

You will regret this. There is nothing more i can say in my defense.

There is one last thing however.

If bgg1996 is truly reluctant to hammer me, as mafia this makes no sense as CDB has stated he thinks there is not a case against me. So he will not vote me.

With three to lynch bgg1996 could have by now dropped his hammer simply saying "DIE!" he doesnt need to stall. He has as much reason to suspect me as CB or Dtf. if they are both innocents. I dont know.

With 3 votes necessary to lynch and CB and DTF votes on me ive now been confused by bgg1996's reluctance to hammer.

I no longer think he is mafia. Although i still dont like the actions you took. But still you could be WIFOM'ing. So think of it what you will.

My guess is that DTF thought bgg1996 would vote for me without question. And that i would be lynched as bgg1996 had no hesitance in doing it beforehand.
Unvote. Vote DoTheFandango

If im lynched, good luck town.

I cant wait to see who else will be your new scapegoat. :lol:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Snow White »

Dang. I had hoped id be killed off. :/

I will be re reading tomorrow. Hopefully neither of you will try to do me in before posting up some thoughts.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:36 am

Post by Snow White »

Obviously.

I have been thinking... I would rather vote CDB.

Im still baffled why im alive as of yet.

Bgg1996 did not hammer me yesterday although he had the chance. This in some retro spect has clarified him for me.

Frankly i wish we had a claim. But we dont. So im going to come out and basically im a simple townie. No power role. So that we had a chance of ruling out at least someone but ce sera.

Cancer Bottle was killed when in my opinion if Bgg1996 was mafia then he would have benefitted from killing me as i pursued him quite harshly for implications he was a cop.

And the more i think of Cancer's death the more reason i see to vote CDB than Bgg1996.

If i had died Cancer's main suspect (until he had been NK'd) would have died. And that i think would have shifted the focus toward CDB. These are my thoughts i could be wrong and no one has to agree with them.

Bgg1996 also has stated his dislike for me and was prior to DoTheFandango's lynch was going to vote me.

Also. This appears to be the only game Bgg1996 is playing in and he's on a lot less frequently than CDB and has trouble being active in the game to an extent in my opinion and i dont think this would happen if he had a power role such as mafia.

So CDB. I would vote for you. And obviously i expect you to vote for me. Regardless of
VAGUE RECOLLECTION OF CDB wrote:Ill vote Snow White when i see a case against her
Now you miriculously have a case? Can i see it please? My advice is to re read before you go shooting off your mouth. I can find your exact quotation if it will make you happy? And from recollection i do believe you either told bgg1996 or DTF.

@CDB. Where do you see the so-called "connection" between Kickirou and myself? I was friendly to him because he had rejoined the game. I do it with anyone who fades in and out of games and i can confirm that with all the other games ive been in if you want to get your "meta" on.

Lastly. You are an IC and as you previously said, you will play your best regardless of if your town or scum. And i dont doubt that you are intelligent enough to have set me up the entire time whereas bgg1996 has made mistakes such as the cop implication, you on the other hand have had a flawless game. Perfect by all accounts depending on the outcome today. But i consider mistakes more consistent with people being town because as town, people are not in the know.

Perfect by all accounts depending on today's outcome. But personally i find mistakes throughout a game as a sign of town. Because as town, people are not in the know. (and i say people because if i say "we" god only knows but ill probably be accused of subliminal messaging and YES! Im that paranoid! lol.)

You've had a near perfect game CDB and i was hesitant to bring it up as you were the only person to stick up for me regardless of the stick i got from 2/3 confirmed innocents that i cant blame for thinking the way they did. i find that scummy and believe i voiced those concerns a few pages back. But equally i can find these quotations is necessary.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Snow White »

I need to go and take care of some things irl. But i would appreciate the chance to return and answer these questions.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:17 am

Post by Snow White »

Right another game of mine has just gone night so ive had a bit more time to think.

That quote shows a connection, how exactly? Frankly i was flabbergasted at the fact Kichirou was revealed as mafia. I didnt have a read on him. In fact, the way he seemed so disinterested in the game made me think he was a bored town. Like FadedLunar was and like i am.

A psychological trick? All i know here is im innocent and cant trust either one of you. I was trying to save my own skin and either i believe that bgg1996 is mafia due to implications he was cop or i believe you were apparently "all knowing" yesterday when YOU stood by the fact that something suspicious was happening.

I know im not scum so for me to think "im still alive because im scum" is illogical. Yes, i had a wagon, but i had convinced CancerBottle of my innocence with my yesterdays response which in all honesty. I had given up hope and was quite willing to die. Perhaps the fact he changed his mind is what got him killed. And who was it that asked who his next suspect was previously? CDB.

@ CDB why would you have been shocked if i'd been killed?

Yes it is.

@CDB. Why would you not believe a power role claim?

Confusion. Its always a good thing in my opinion. Town is usually confused enough with not knowing who to trust. Confusion = bad cognitive abilities and the potential for town to turn in on each other. I LOVE confusion when ive been mafia. Revel in it. Now, you can see me clearly lost and dismayed so make of it what you will.

@CDB if you WERE scum. You would have kept me alive today?

Well, you had a certain alliance with CancerBottle. At one stage you said you thought he was innocent. But Cancer i think was fairly independant in his own thinking and if you were scum i dont blame you for thinking that he may have changed opinions or had a change of heart if he so felt like it.

I think bgg1996 might have been the next person to suspect, except he didnt hammer me given the chance. Frankly i think he lacked the balls to as i was vocal about him being mafia in previous days and feared the focus would be on him next but i dont think Mafia would have hesitated and they could always claim "Snow's death's and implication of me is the mafia doing the exact same thing as they done to Snow with Meji fan and CrazyPianist."

Whereas you... have nothing really to lose. In my opinion.

Because he didnt hammer me given the chance. This maybe mislaid loyalties but were i scum i would have jumped.

Really? I find when im mafia i do take guilty pleasure in watching people run around like headless chicken. That maybe just me though... :shock:

@CDB. I still dont think you have explained why you would vote me if you had to vote then, to a satisfactory degree. Can you elaborate?

I think you said that because if you were scum you could expect bgg1996 to vote for me. As i said before, he disliked me. Maybe he still does i dont know. We'll see where his vote lies when he votes.

But for now, it appears everyone is rather reluctant to vote and im very near to doing so. So i would like some feedback from bgg1996 when he gets a chance.

There are no mafia connections between myself and kichirou. But who knows this could be very well because im NOT mafia. This is what i meant by shooting your mouth off. Saying things that from my point of view are not there.

I dont know if your bluffing here or not frankly i trust neither one of you and this post is as if your trying to appease both myself and bgg1996.

I like my case. Ill reconsider and re adjust how i form my case after the scum of this game is revealed if necessary.

If your scum DTF's alignment is something you would have known and have played off.

@CDB. Can you give me some examples where you were indeed "barking" vehemently up DTF's tree?

Not always but in some cases they can be. If the scum is clever enough, which from my point of view they clearly are.

I had been barking up bgg1996 tree since day 2. I htink ive proven that before if anyone would like reminding?

Today im entertaining the idea you may be scum. Since your still alive and im still alive its something im entitled to do. It was also something i was aware of yesterday but obviously i was not going to shoot down someone who could see the possiblity of me being a scapegoat.

Make up your mind if your innocent. Am i scum because the quote or the change of opinion in trying to decide who is scum?

Ive been shitting a brick about my "image" since Meji Fan's death. Crazy's death did not help matters. As town i tend to go temporarily insane in the last day, their deaths just propelled the inevitable. Lol. you can even meta me on that if you wish.

I wouldnt blame someone for thinking i was scum. (and im not just for the record) Perhaps im tooting my own horn a bit much but no one can say they werent told.

However for the outsider who does not know the pm i recieved, i do not blame DTF of thinking i was scum. Sure I wish he'd had come to his senses like Cancer and see i was innocent and it was a frame but ce sera.

I did not know dtf was an innocent as did i not know crazy was (obviously i would not have barked so hard up his tree for him to be NK'd but who knows, to the outsider this could all just be one big glass of wifom) So vote me off if you please. I can assure you i will at least die standing and do not intend to do another Kard.

@bgg1996? Are you seriously reading over everything with the lenght of time you've spent away? Im beginning to worry this game will be at a never ending one which sees my being an mafiascum grandmama. :lol: who says i cant try to be funny walking toward my potential deathbed? ;)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Snow White »

Take your time. Although bgg1996 should have his time too to be reading over. Its not an easy call to make if he is town. Likewise goes for you.

Dayum... I dont like think either one of ye are looking too hot right now and i know one of ye isnt the lying scumbucket. But am not that confident to just go ahead and vote. Though at this stage i really would like to.

I am however looking forward to the games end and being able to play another game. lol. Marginally sad but oh well! :D Its been a good game and i learned a few new things. Je ne regrette rien pas.

@CDB. If you dont mind my asking. Whats the "iso"? people tell me (elsewhere) to look at the iso and i havent got enough metaphorical balls to just say "the what!?" as your the experienced member here i thought itd be ok to ask you.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Snow White »

Ah you know i had been thinking of that. Us getting into a heated arguement with no comment from bgg1996 and thats not what i would like either. But he's entitled to his time. This just gives more time for thought and im hoping bgg1996 makes a substancial post given the time he needs.

About the arguement, im fairly passive anyway. Unless i feel like im under attack.

This waiting around has kinda diffused it. XD lol. But thank you for explaining iso. It was very helpful.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Snow White »

Its hard to say what i think of bgg1996's disappearing act... ironically i have been thrown behind in my other games because i had suddenly gotten ill among other things(men), and basically now must put in a lot more time to catching back up and back hand peopple who found my absebce unnerving. But happily theres not too much to catch up on in this game. lol But basically i can genuinely see how real life problems may effect ones posting but then on the other hand he could be lying.

bgg1996. You have never been a big poster to begin with. Why should i not just believe you were exactly the same as kichirou and just actively lurk?

@Mod. How unfortunate is it ill be V/LA from the 22nd? As far as i know we will have some access to the internet so ill try to get online there as best i can

CDB. I dont think its necessary you re read. In fact doing so may cause you the will to continue posting lol.

Frankly, i dont trust either one of ye. lol. But i do think i'd vote CDB if the situation was minus the whole lylo conundrum. Im a believer in townies make mistakes. lol. Oh well, i can admit defeat. lol. whichever one of yous townie you kill me and you'll be endgamed. :lol: least i can laugh/hacking cough about it afterward.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Snow White »

Prods are scary shit. Im not surprised he posted asap. Ive been prodded twice in 2 seperate games and i know i shift my ass into gear when i get them.

Do you find it outwardly suspicious? You've been here wayyy longer than I. I think the notion of him thinking we're just going to turn on each other at this stage is absurd. Secondly, is that put up with here? O.o
I like ignorant people.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”