Newbie 897 ~ Mafia Marching Band (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:06 am

Post by McGriddle »

/Confirm
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:20 am

Post by McGriddle »

Slaxx wrote:/confirm. sorry. was at university all day today.
RV Slaxx
I don't have a witty RV comment on you lol. :D

How about some questions anyone?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 am

Post by McGriddle »

werdna0418 wrote:I /boldVOTE MCGRIDDLE (i think thats how you bold if not can someone help please) becasue i went to mcdonalds the other dar ordered a mcgriddle and got an mcmuffin and im still bitter about it

Hahaha made my day :D

you bold by hitting the box with a
B
in it, it will do the work, hit it once before the statement, and once more afterwords.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Yankee wrote:Hello everyone! I am your IC this game so any questions related to the game you can ask me about and I will give you a straight forward answer regardless of my allignment. With that said, I would like to mention that it makes it much easier if everyone has an avatar (Werdna). If you need any help figuring out how to get an avatar then send me a PM and I can walk you through it or something. So to try and get some discussion started, I would like everyone to answer this question:

How many games have you played before, either real life or online?

I personally have played 9 games on this site, 6 completed and 3 ongoing. Also on another site I have completed 5 games, and 1 ongoing. No games in real life though.
6 games on the site, 4 ongoing :roll: , none IRL
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Flareonage wrote:I do it manually

[b*]VOTE: MCGRIDDLE[/b*]

Just take out the *'s
So are you voting me or not? lol
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Lacey wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Flareonage wrote:I do it manually

[b*]VOTE: MCGRIDDLE[/b*]

Just take out the *'s
So are you voting me or not? lol
A little worried McGriddle? I don't see you offering advice on scum hunting...

Unvote: werdna0418, Vote:McGriddle
Lol

A. I'm not worried, but you should be, you put me at L-3 already That's even more scummy :P
B. I am sorry, I didn't see your post about good advice, let's seeeeee, being aggressive is not a scum-tell, scum doesn't always want to see people get lynched, a lot of scum want to not be a part of any wagon so they can have 2 kills while under the radar. :D
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Yankee wrote:really Mcgriddle? You bring up the fact that she put you at "L-3" when she is only the second person to vote you. L-3 should not ever be mentioned as doing something scummy, especially in Day 1... No scum in their right mind would try to hammer this early in the day on day 1. And you do seem a little uneasy to me. For this, and the reason that I dont have a vote yet....

Vote: Mcgriddle
Lol I said it with a tongue out, meaning it's a joke, I don't care that she put me in L-3, just giving an opinion, I didn't vote nor did I OMGUS. Not over-reacting. BUT that being said, you just put me at L-2 for a real reason, and that doesn't sit well with me.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by McGriddle »

for a real, but far-fetched, reason*

Anyways,

I disagree that Lacey is acting too pro-town, she IS just trying to help people, like people who have their first games, even though she isn't SE she is STILL somewhat experienced.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Marco91 wrote:I agree with Yankee as well.

Vote: MCGRIDDLE
Wow, Marco, you come on here, and you are ready to put me up to L-1 for such an empty reason? You guys are willing to lynch an SE for making the accusation that I was "upset" that someone put me at L-3?

This is SO scummy.

Lacey, please read the next post by me.

The day started yesterday and you guys are ready to mis-lynch off of random voting and mis-understanding? I'm sorry, but this type of play is NOT pro-town.

I can't believe that Marco put me at L-1, that is the scummiest thing I have ever seen.
Unvote, Vote: Marco91
For putting me at L-1 SOOOO early in the game without a chance to really get started, and
FoS on Flareonage
for attempting to hammer so soon.

Don't vote me because of random voting.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Flareonage wrote:I wouldn't consider him scummy for that. He's new, I'm new hammering is fun
This is not pro-town at all.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 am

Post by McGriddle »

Marco91 wrote:
Slaxx wrote:
unvote. Vote Marcos
Dude, its Marco.

@Lacey, I knew, i was putting him at L-1, but i didn't know that would make people mad, as flareonage said this is a newbie game, so i didn't know.

That doesn't mean i will unvote because of that.
Now because of that most of you wil vote for me, and that would be convenient wouldn't it?

And you say everybody should vote for me, without the chance to explain myself?
No thanks.
Unvote; Vote: Lacey
A chance to explain yourself? You didn't give me one, you asked no questions, and posed no reason (other than agreeing with another player). I think a vote is a very important thing, and I disagree with changing it quickly without questioning and having a good basis behind the vote.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:51 am

Post by McGriddle »

Lacey, it is terribly anti-town to list your probable townies, although I agree with Yankee that your scum-hunting list is indeed pro-town, you NEVER want to list your probable townies. I will explain more on this after breakfast.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am

Post by McGriddle »

McGriddle wrote:Lacey, it is terribly anti-town to list your probable townies, although I agree with Yankee that your scum-hunting list is indeed pro-town, you NEVER want to list your probable townies. I will explain more on this after breakfast.
Nevermind. I won't explain more unless somebody asks lol.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:45 am

Post by McGriddle »

werdna0418 wrote:Lol I am so sorry I really am trying to play and figure it out please done hate me guys...
this is an AtE. I will post more when I get dome freeeeeeeeee time.

BTW everyone, I made my own McGriddle this morning. And to answer your question, it was great. Baha.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:15 am

Post by McGriddle »

Lacey wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
werdna0418 wrote:Lol I am so sorry I really am trying to play and figure it out please done hate me guys...
this is an AtE. I will post more when I get dome freeeeeeeeee time.

BTW everyone, I made my own McGriddle this morning. And to answer your question, it was great. Baha.
How about answering all the real questions? You keep saying you will when you get "free time", or "after breakfast", but you haven't. We're not going to forget.
That is because I have been busy all day. No time to do anything. I was going to help her understand what AtE was, I wasn't calling her out or anything.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 am

Post by McGriddle »

werdna0418 wrote:i get what an appeal to an emotion was buti dont get how in this situation it was a scumtell...
No no no, I wasn't calling you out, I was just showing you that it was an AtE, I was going to explain more tonight when I get some more time.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by McGriddle »

werdna0418 wrote:that is what i was originally thinking also about the i want to but i dont want too
Just a quick question, if that seemds like the most scummy thing to do, why not hammer Marco? You don't seem to have any substance to your posts. No FoS'ing, and no tells coming from you. Seems like you are trying to fly under the radar rather than scum-hunting or asking any questions.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Marco91 wrote:lf that unvote doesn't count, shouldn't MCgrill should be dead by now?
No, nobody hammered me. You are dead Marco. Flare put the Hammer Vote on you.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Marco91 wrote:But didn't Lacey unvoted me?
Wait wait wait wait, I am SO lost on the voting. We needed a vote count about now, if you get hammered it doesn't matter if somebody unvotes after that, you are still dead, that being said, you were not hammered, you were put at L-1 because werdna unvoted.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by McGriddle »

werdna0418 wrote:@mcgriddle how am i not asking questions when i just sent all that stuff at flame? i am deifnitley not UTR The marco theory i dont understand what you are trying to say why not hammer marco...idk but then if you wanted to use that example why not say i am tempted to hammer marco but im not like flam did for you?

@flame This is all i need to see again you do not answer any of my questions you just say lets test the theory....
I am sorry, I thought A. Marco was at L-1, B. You hadn't voted him, and C. You weren't scum-hunting, I ISO'd you and turns out you are doing a pretty good job.

I thing Flare is my next pick for scum, he puts somebody at L-1 so he can "test the theory" if you don't have a real case against anyone why would you vote them? much like your attempt at a hammer vote on me for fun.

Marco- You L-1'd me VERY early with no real reason. You OMGUS'd Lacey, and you buddied up with Flare to get a force-hammer.
Flare - you are Lurking and you wanted to hammer without a reason other than 'he is an easy kill, and I really like hammering, it is fun'
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by McGriddle »

werdna0418 wrote:
unvote

For the record i am doing that:)

Pay attention Flare lol
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Flareonage wrote:Werdna never unvoted. The post was not bolded and therefore doesn't count
I think I would like to put Flareonage at L-1, he seems to want a quick-lynch which is scummy, he also seems to flop his votes based on everyone elses emotions on the situation, I want to see what he will do with a little bit more pressure on him. At the same time I think Marco is also scum, both seem like scum, it seems like a Flare/Marco scum possibility. I would like to
unvote; vote: Flareonage
If anybody wants to hammer ask for a claim first. Flareonage please answer the questions and the claims against you.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Lacey wrote:And for the record, I am not putting my vote anywhere until we hear from:

Yankee

Slaxx

and
mavsfan41

regarding the posts today. I'd also like to hear from
Datadanne
if he can log in.

McGriddle, you're posting a lot but not answering our questions. This is very scummy. It shows you do indeed have the time you claim not to have.

I'm still FoSing McGriddle, Flareonage, and Marco91
Okay, fair enough, I will do this right now.

1) You've still not chimed in with how to get scum lynched.
2) As Yankee said, complaining about L-3, especially when we're more or less just random voting right now is a bit of an over reaction.
3) Calling my vote on you scummy, followed by this post is pretty classic scum.
1. Done
2. I wasn't complaining I was just saying it's pretty aggressive.
3. You had no legit-reason to put me in L-3 so I did what I could to show it was a bad vote on me, but not be TOO heavy-hearted or defensive about it because it IS only L-3, not a big deal.

BTW This is really scummy

Flare:
I'm EXTREMELY tempted to hammer. I have done it so many times already but it just pisses everyone off so I'm not gonna do it now.
You say this in a scum point of view, saying it pisses everyone off, meaning you know I am town, and voting me would piss everyone off so you're not going to do it.

I doubt he was aware he was putting someone at L-1. This is a newbie game, he probably wasn't paying attention.
^^ Sticking up for Marco

Now, you don't want to list probable townies because that can give those "probable townies" a free pass, they can show that if any of the people you are thinking are townies is on a wagon, hammer voting, or L-1ing a townsperson the fact that they are listed as probable townie will provide no pressure from them. Scum would be able to use a probable townie list to their advantage and if the scum is good they will most likely wind up on the probable townie list, giving them a free pass the rest of the game. If you have a probable townie list it is better for town to keep it to yourself.

Now I think that is everything, if I have missed something please feel free to ask.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Lacey wrote:
Now, you don't want to list probable townies because that can give those "probable townies" a free pass, they can show that if any of the people you are thinking are townies is on a wagon, hammer voting, or L-1ing a townsperson the fact that they are listed as probable townie will provide no pressure from them. Scum would be able to use a probable townie list to their advantage and if the scum is good they will most likely wind up on the probable townie list, giving them a free pass the rest of the game. If you have a probable townie list it is better for town to keep it to yourself.
I disagree heavily with this. "Probable town" doesn't mean "don't look for evidence" it just means "no evidence yet, and some evidence for pro-town".
I disagree with your view of a probable townie, if there is no evidence on a player that is a 'neutral player'

I gave you scum-hunting tips like you asked, it is for newbies to notice in a thread, IE: "being aggressive is not a scum-tell, scum doesn't always want to see people get lynched, a lot of scum want to not be a part of any wagon so they can have 2 kills while under the radar."

Showing that usually the less-aggressive players are more likely town and more-aggressive players who banter other players but does not have a vote are more likely to be scum, but if someone is aggressive and sticks with their vote from their own reads, and contributes more than personal shots they are probably town. I hope that clears up some confusion.

Lacey, it seems like you have tunnel vision on me from you "gut".
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Slaxx wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Lacey wrote:And for the record, I am not putting my vote anywhere until we hear from:

Yankee

Slaxx

and
mavsfan41

regarding the posts today. I'd also like to hear from
Datadanne
if he can log in.

McGriddle, you're posting a lot but not answering our questions. This is very scummy. It shows you do indeed have the time you claim not to have.

I'm still FoSing McGriddle, Flareonage, and Marco91
Okay, fair enough, I will do this right now.

1) You've still not chimed in with how to get scum lynched.
2) As Yankee said, complaining about L-3, especially when we're more or less just random voting right now is a bit of an over reaction.
3) Calling my vote on you scummy, followed by this post is pretty classic scum.
1. Done
2. I wasn't complaining I was just saying it's pretty aggressive.
3. You had no legit-reason to put me in L-3 so I did what I could to show it was a bad vote on me, but not be TOO heavy-hearted or defensive about it because it IS only L-3, not a big deal.

BTW This is really scummy

Flare:
I'm EXTREMELY tempted to hammer. I have done it so many times already but it just pisses everyone off so I'm not gonna do it now.
You say this in a scum point of view, saying it pisses everyone off,
meaning you know I am town
, and voting me would piss everyone off so you're not going to do it.

I doubt he was aware he was putting someone at L-1. This is a newbie game, he probably wasn't paying attention.
^^ Sticking up for Marco

Now I think that is everything, if I have missed something please feel free to ask.
I dont like that bolded phrase. He tried to awkwardly integrate it into the argument. The idea of course, being that he is town. I don't know, it reads awkwardly and doesn't sit well.
No, I could see how this could be misinterpreted, I wasn't telling anyone I was town, I was merely saying he was implying that he knew I was town, and knew if he voted me it would be a mislynch, in his own words.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Lacey wrote:
McGriddle wrote:Showing that usually the less-aggressive players are more likely town and more-aggressive players who banter other players but does not have a vote are more likely to be scum, but if someone is aggressive and sticks with their vote from their own reads, and contributes more than personal shots they are probably town. I hope that clears up some confusion.
This like all your "scum hunting" tips is absolutely false. You are trying to mislead the town. McGriddle, you convincing me more and more that you are scum.
The Wiki: Mastin's Insane Tells wrote:
Caution is a scum tell, where Recklessness is a Town Tell.
Well if you disagree at least do it respectfully. You are still showing tunnel vision, and when you say i'm "trying to mislead the town" that's your OPINION not FACT. I am trying to help the town, especially the newer players, see some ways to tell if somebody is pro-scum.

The fact that you treat my tip as 'misleading' means you don't like the way I do things. If you didn't want to have me try to help out newbies with some scum-hunting tips of my own, then you shouldn't have asked and you SURE as hell shouldn't have pushed so hard for me to tell my advice.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Lacey wrote:
Marco91 wrote:
Lacey wrote:
Slaxx wrote:I find it odd that Lacey hasn't put her vote on anybody. Some pressure> No pressure.
Fair enough, though right now I'm leaning Flareonage.

Vote: Marco91
And i find odd that you vote me only to prove that you are pro-town.
Nice try scum, but I'm doing nothing of the sort. Slaxx asked for pressure, I'm applying it, because I am not yet ready to lynch Flare, or you for that matter, until we hear from Yankee and others on today. I'm more than happy to lynch either of you two, or McGriddle by then.
You really don't have anything good on me. All of your so-called tells on me are far-fetched and opinionated.

Tunnel vision meaning you think I am scum and no matter how good I defend myself, or how much of your theory I disprove, your opinion of me is always the same. I have seen players like you before, and my and their personality never mix well so I can understand your negative feelings for me and your 'gut-tell-scum-read" on me. But you are only debunking my scum-tells with opinionated junk.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Shall we lynch all lurkers or stick with where the flow of the game was going?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 am

Post by McGriddle »

Lacey wrote:If I don't hear any objections from the town, I plan to vote Flareonage tonight at around 7pm Central Standard Time.
He is the most scummy player out of all of us, I do not object to a Flare hammer. I might have already done it myself if I were in your position.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 am

Post by McGriddle »

And the hammer comes crashing down on Flareonage.

Lacey, before we go into night, what do you think about datadannes vote on you?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 am

Post by McGriddle »

Datadanne wrote:Why are you guys voting Flare, SRSLY.
Reread him.

Vote: Lacey
Why are you voting Lacey? You gave no reason.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 am

Post by McGriddle »

Except your vote was on the 2nd or 3rd page during RVS lol :P

If flare flips scum he didn't do much to help you by buddying up with you.

That and your L-1 vote that had no reason of your own was pretty major. I personally think you are new-townie, so I don't necessarily think you are scum, but you should look into some games and the consiquences of putting someone at L-1 or hammer-voting if they flip town, or if you have no good reason.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Oh my. I think we can all agree that Flare was the most reasonable vote. That may have been too quick, but his overall attitude and lurkyness made him the best candidate.

Well, that being said my next person I had wanted to pursue was datadanne. But Lacey was killed N1 so that rules him out for the most part. His vote on her made no sense, and he did not give a reason even though everyone asked for one. But why would he kill somebody he was putting pressure on? That is why I am leaning the other way on him.

My next candidate would have to be Marco. Marco was full of scummy-actions that would have made him the most suspicious if Flare flipped scum. I do not know what to think of Marco at this point. I want to say Marco is scum, based on the fact that Lacey was on his wagon, and when she left she and Flare flipped Doc she would be right back to Marco.

More to come. Bummer.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by McGriddle »

McGriddle wrote:Oh my. I think we can all agree that Flare was the most reasonable vote. That may have been too quick, but his overall attitude and lurkyness made him the best candidate.

Well, that being said my next person I had wanted to pursue was datadanne. But Lacey was killed N1 so that rules him out for the most part. His vote on her made no sense, and he did not give a reason even though everyone asked for one. But why would he kill somebody he was putting pressure on? That is why I am leaning the other way on him.

My next candidate would have to be Marco. Marco was full of scummy-actions that would have made him the most suspicious if Flare flipped scum. I do not know what to think of Marco at this point. I want to say Marco is scum, based on the fact that Lacey was on his wagon, and when she left she and Flare flipped Doc she would be right back to Marco.

More to come. Bummer.
Oh also, just a thought, datadanne could have done it to make himself look pro-town? idk. just a theory, a weak one at that lol
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:I agree that Datadanne putting a random vote on Lacey without a reason was weird. He had been lurking and then randomly cast a vote on Lacey. Flare was the most reasonable vote, but hammered prematurely. He didn't get on final thought in before Lacey hammered him. My suspicions still sit on McGriddle and Marco, but I don't believe they're scum together. I have no thoughts on a partner yet. I will let you guys know when I do have a partner or decide that McGriddle and Marco are indeed scum together. But for now, I'm pretty sure one of them is scum. I don't know which of them is scum though.
Can anyone tell me why I am still scummy? I have dis-proven everyone's theories, and added a lot of useful information about other players. I don't know why I am still on the chopping block. I am not complaining, and I am still scum-hunting to the best of my ability. But I would just like to know. I don't feel I have done anything wrong. I don't have any votes on me, so I am not complaining in the least bit. I just want to know everyone elses thoughts on me, and why I am considered scummy?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:
McGriddle wrote: Well, that being said my next person I had wanted to pursue was datadanne. But Lacey was killed N1 so that rules him out for the most part. His vote on her made no sense, and he did not give a reason even though everyone asked for one. But why would he kill somebody he was putting pressure on? That is why I am leaning the other way on him.

@ McGriddle, why do you clear datadanne just because Lacey was killed N1? I don't see your reasoning for that. That vote didn't make much sense, and one tiny vote when Flare was one away from being lynched isn't that much pressure. Pressure had already been put on Lacey, making her expose her notes. Yankee had claimed that Lacey is not scum since scum would not be this dedicated to scum-hunting, taking most suspicion off of her. I just want you to know McGriddle, I have not voted for anyone this entire time. I will not vote for anyone until I'm almost 100% sure that the person I have voted is scum. A miss-lynch with 9 people is very bad and even worse with 7 remaining, two of them being scum. If I do think you're scum, I will vote for you and give you all my reasons for voting you. Until then, keep posting your suspicions and thoughts.
good post, I like your way of thinking. Even if I don't follow that way of thinking I still encourage it. Lol, Now, I am not COMPLETELY clearing him of anything, I just said he was a major candidate, like I would have applied most of my pressure on him, because his vote was ridiculous and out of place. But I am wishy-washy on him because If he was on her wagon and trying to get her lynched why would he kill he during the night? but at the same time he could have done it to look pro-town.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:12 am

Post by McGriddle »

Datadanne wrote:/facepalm
Voting the wrong guy is bad.
right now i wanna hear from datadane i think that he was pretty suspicous yesterday and has not been helpfula t all i want some thoughts from him...
I don´t see you bing helpful, At all.

Nothing more to say, Really, Except that one of Marco or McGiddle are probby scum.
You get on here with a bunch of questions, avoid them, then contribute nothing, you lurk more than anyone in this game. You are stirring up trouble, and you give no reason behind anything you do. I would like some pressure on you.
Vote: Datadanne

And again, I would still like to know why I am considered scummy.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:27 am

Post by McGriddle »

Yankee wrote:I do find Data scummy for his actions as of late, however I believe he is probable townie. I say this because if he were the type of person that would NK the person he votes for, then in my opinion he would have voted for the bandwagon to get them lynched. But Data actually near the end was opposed to people voting flare, which wouldnt make sense for him. He would have to be cunning to do that and have a thought out strategy like that, and if he did, then he wouldnt NK the person he voted for in the day. Just my thought on the matter. As for Mcgriddle being suspicious, it is just some things I have noticed over time, like you using WIFOM in several of your posts, and also constantly asking people why you are suspicious. Scum are more likely to ask why they are suspicious so they can change their ways, just something I have also noticed over time playing mafia.
No just recently I started asking everyone to give me reasons because I am towards the top of a lot of peoples LoS and nobody is giving me any reasons. I wasn't WIFOMing I even said it was just a thought and a curious [weak] one at that. I am not going to completely negate night actions as a way of hunting scum. If you are pro-town you will use all possible resources to get the best reads off of people and use that for questioning.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:20 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:I would also like to add that Marco is acting too pro-townie, but I feel as though it is fake. Just the tone, and how he words everything, it just seems so fake.

I don't know what to say about Datadenne's refusal to post. I don't want to lynch this early. Currently he is at L-2. I want to advise everyone to not lynch Datadenne too early. He seems like the easy target right now, but please hold back for now.
I agree, I am only voting to apply pressure. He hath done nothing ITT to help anyone with anything lol.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Ahhhh Marco. I think I am going to put my vote back on you. I released pressure off of you, after you L-1'd me for no substantial reason. You continued to do nothing impressive. I wanted to see some goodness out of you, I wanted to blame it on you being a newb, but you haven't done anything really pro-town. Datadanne is well... I don't really know. He is an easy target, because of his anti-town actions, but Marco is the scummier player.

Vote: Marco91

You are at L-1 now. Do not rush into a lynch everyone, I just want some good pressure.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 am

Post by McGriddle »

Yankee wrote:Um, Marco is not voting himself?....
VI edited it I think

Daykill: McGriddle ~Vi

*Note: McGriddle is not actually dead, although he might be if he messes my name up again.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 am

Post by McGriddle »

So Marco is at L-1 and Datadanne is at L-2.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by McGriddle »

McGriddle wrote:
Yankee wrote:Um, Marco is not voting himself?....
VI edited it I think

Daykill: McGriddle ~Vi

*Note: McGriddle is not actually dead, although he might be if he messes my name up again.
Oh yes, you are not the "VI" I apologize :oops:
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Marco91 wrote:
werdna0418 wrote:why is marco 91 voting himself....and marco i would like to know who you think is scum and why?

I'm usually not this terrible at vote counts. Sorry... ~Vi
I don't know who is scum at this moment.

But if you guys wanna just lynch me, go ahead.
You will sacrifice an innocent townie, and more innocet lifes will be lost.
AtE. Don't give up, don't crack, that's the worst thing you can do if you are indeed a VT like you say you are. Everyone knows what will happen if a mislynch occurs, that's why we try so hard to get it right. That being said, I think we have found scum, and I would not be opposed to a hammer vote, Would you care to full-claim Marco?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Marco91 wrote:
werdna0418 wrote:why is marco 91 voting himself....and marco i would like to know who you think is scum and why?

AtE. Don't give up, don't crack, that's the worst thing you can do if you are indeed a VT like you say you are. Everyone knows what will happen if a mislynch occurs, that's why we try so hard to get it right. That being said, I think we have found scum, and I would not be opposed to a hammer vote, Would you care to full-claim Marco?

Something occurred to me with this post. The last sentence is really, really, scummy. It seems like a very innocent act, pro-town asking Marco91 to claim. McGriddle asked Marco91 to full-claim. So, I'm doing this...
Vote:McGriddle

I know I told you in one of my earlier post that if I voted for you, I would tell you why. Here it is...
When Flare was lynched, he was proven to be the townie doctor. This tells us, that out of the four possible set-ups, two are now ruled out, the one without townie power-roles, and the one with the lone townie cop. Now, that means that two possible set-ups remain: the one with the lone townie doctor and two normal scum. The other possible set-up is the one with the doctor, cop, scum, and roleblocker. The scum OBVIOUSLY know which of the previous set ups we are playing. One of the scum players knows if there is a roleblocker. And, if a roleblocker exist, they know a cop is still around. Since McGriddle asked for a claim, the only claim that Marco91 would provide would be the cop. Since this is the only townie who can be affected by the roleblocker, a cop claim would be golden for the scum. Since McGriddle also attempted to make Flare claim, I have come to the conclusion that McGriddle is scum aligned trying to figure out who the cop is in order to role-block him or NK him. If McGriddle were town aligned, then he has know idea of which set-up we're playing, and a claim of VT would occur if there is no cop remaining. McGriddle is the only one asking for claims. McGriddle is NOT scum hunting, he is townie hunting to figure out who the cop is. He is scum looking for the cop!!!!!!
Another reason: at the beginning of the day, everyone was suspicious of him, and his only concern was to figure out why. This is really scummy play.
Even more reasons: Another scummie post made by McGriddle was 199. In this post, McGriddle provided a motive for his vote attempting to clear himself very early in the day. For all these reasons, I am almost certain that McGriddle is scum.
What does everyone else think??
What do you think McGriddle?????????
What? Your reasoning is pretty dumb. I asked for a claim because he was at L-1 getting ready to be lynched if another player wanted to hammer. I don't want PR blood on my hands if he claims cop. If he claimed cop, I probably would have post-poned my vote, getting more information about him before making a decision of whether I think he was BSing me or not. Besides, I asked him if he WANTED to claim, he doesn't have to. I've been scum-hunting this whole game, I brought the original wagon on Marco, then he went to L-1 through that reasoning. If I were scum, I would care less who the cop was, scum wouldn't want to know if somebody was the cop, when in lylo they would probably try to figure it out, but it is too early in the game to throw such far-fetched accusations around. Marco is obviously showing his scummy side, everything he has done has had a scummy-esque way about it, and cracking under the pressure proves it. Marco already 'hinted' that he was VT by telling us all that he was an "Innocent little townie", If I were scum, and he partially-claimed townie, why would I pursue him being anything else? Players who claim townie get lynched anyways, as they are not PR's, so if I were scum wouldn't I have just waited until he was lynched to see what he was? You show complete tunnel vision on me in post #253. It seems to me like you were busing Marco, then when he was in L-1 you decided to unvote and vote me because I am reasonably set on Marco, unless he does something to impress me. It seems like if Marco IS scum, which all signs point to yes, you are in fact his scum-buddy. Further more, if I were scum, and there was a cop, then that set-up involves a role blocker, why would I want to kill the cop if I or a scum-buddy had the role of role-blocker? Your logic is false, and you fail at your reasoning. You have shown a complete fallacy in your last posts, and frankly I am disappointed.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:04 am

Post by McGriddle »

What do you mean of course I would hop on the wagon? I started it originally, then went to flare because I was convinced of a flare/marco scum pair, and I decided flare was more scummy than marco. I'm not going to OMGUS vote you, that's stupid and besides, I don't think you're scum. Your reasoning is just so far-fetched that it creates a fallacy.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 am

Post by McGriddle »

McGriddle wrote:
Marco91 wrote:I agree with Yankee as well.

Vote: MCGRIDDLE
Wow, Marco, you come on here, and you are ready to put me up to L-1 for such an empty reason? You guys are willing to lynch an SE for making the accusation that I was "upset" that someone put me at L-3?

This is SO scummy.

Lacey, please read the next post by me.

The day started yesterday and you guys are ready to mis-lynch off of random voting and mis-understanding? I'm sorry, but this type of play is NOT pro-town.

I can't believe that Marco put me at L-1, that is the scummiest thing I have ever seen.
Unvote, Vote: Marco91
For putting me at L-1 SOOOO early in the game without a chance to really get started, and
FoS on Flareonage
for attempting to hammer so soon.

Don't vote me because of random voting.

begining.

Lacey wrote:Marco was at L-1, werdna unvoted, putting him at L-2, Flare voted for him, putting him at L-1, I unvoted to prevent a hammer.

Marco is at L-2.

I think Flare knew it, as did Marco and they're putting on a show to make us think they aren't scum personally
Called by Lacey, and I agreed.
McGriddle wrote:
Flareonage wrote:Werdna never unvoted. The post was not bolded and therefore doesn't count
I think I would like to put Flareonage at L-1, he seems to want a quick-lynch which is scummy, he also seems to flop his votes based on everyone elses emotions on the situation, I want to see what he will do with a little bit more pressure on him. At the same time
I think Marco is also scum, both seem like scum, it seems like a Flare/Marco scum possibility.
I would like to
unvote; vote: Flareonage
If anybody wants to hammer ask for a claim first. Flareonage please answer the questions and the claims against you.
there go.
McGriddle wrote:Oh my. I think we can all agree that Flare was the most reasonable vote. That may have been too quick, but his overall attitude and lurkyness made him the best candidate.

My next candidate would have to be Marco.
Marco was full of scummy-actions that would have made him the most suspicious if Flare flipped scum. I do not know what to think of Marco at this point. I want to say Marco is scum, based on the fact that Lacey was on his wagon, and when she left she and Flare flipped Doc she would be right back to Marco.

More to come. Bummer.

and now I'm back at Marco. I think my vote has been pretty consistent with my feelings and actions towards Marco. I think he is scum, so my vote stays with him.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:32 am

Post by McGriddle »

werdna0418 wrote:can someone lay out why mavsfan is scum or the scum case for mavsfan i do not understand why the votes is on him
He only has 1 vote on him. For previous accusations, I am not sure what they are, I don't think he's scum, but you can look up me and slaxx's arguments against him.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
mavsfan41 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Marco91 wrote:

Something occurred to me with this post. The last sentence is really, really, scummy. It seems like a very innocent act, pro-town asking Marco91 to claim. McGriddle asked Marco91 to full-claim. So, I'm doing this...
Vote:McGriddle

I know I told you in one of my earlier post that if I voted for you, I would tell you why. Here it is...
When Flare was lynched, he was proven to be the townie doctor. This tells us, that out of the four possible set-ups, two are now ruled out, the one without townie power-roles, and the one with the lone townie cop. Now, that means that two possible set-ups remain: the one with the lone townie doctor and two normal scum. The other possible set-up is the one with the doctor, cop, scum, and roleblocker. The scum OBVIOUSLY know which of the previous set ups we are playing. One of the scum players knows if there is a roleblocker. And, if a roleblocker exist, they know a cop is still around. Since McGriddle asked for a claim, the only claim that Marco91 would provide would be the cop. Since this is the only townie who can be affected by the roleblocker, a cop claim would be golden for the scum. Since McGriddle also attempted to make Flare claim, I have come to the conclusion that McGriddle is scum aligned trying to figure out who the cop is in order to role-block him or NK him. If McGriddle were town aligned, then he has know idea of which set-up we're playing, and a claim of VT would occur if there is no cop remaining. McGriddle is the only one asking for claims. McGriddle is NOT scum hunting, he is townie hunting to figure out who the cop is. He is scum looking for the cop!!!!!!
Another reason: at the beginning of the day, everyone was suspicious of him, and his only concern was to figure out why. This is really scummy play.
Even more reasons: Another scummie post made by McGriddle was 199. In this post, McGriddle provided a motive for his vote attempting to clear himself very early in the day. For all these reasons, I am almost certain that McGriddle is scum.
What does everyone else think??
What do you think McGriddle?????????
What? Your reasoning is pretty dumb.
I asked for a claim because he was at L-1 getting ready to be lynched if another player wanted to hammer.
I don't want PR blood on my hands if he claims cop. If he claimed cop, I probably would have post-poned my vote, getting more information about him before making a decision of whether I think he was BSing me or not. Besides, I asked him if he WANTED to claim, he doesn't have to. I've been scum-hunting this whole game, I brought the original wagon on Marco, then he went to L-1 through that reasoning. If I were scum,
I would care less who the cop was, scum wouldn't want to know if somebody was the cop
, when in lylo they would probably try to figure it out, but it is too early in the game to throw such far-fetched accusations around. Marco is obviously showing his scummy side, everything he has done has had a scummy-esque way about it, and cracking under the pressure proves it. Marco already 'hinted' that he was VT by telling us all that he was an "Innocent little townie", If I were scum, and he partially-claimed townie, why would I pursue him being anything else? Players who claim townie get lynched anyways, as they are not PR's, so if I were scum wouldn't I have just waited until he was lynched to see what he was? You show complete tunnel vision on me in post #253. It seems to me like you were busing Marco, then when he was in L-1 you decided to unvote and vote me because I am reasonably set on Marco, unless he does something to impress me. It seems like if Marco IS scum, which all signs point to yes, you are in fact his scum-buddy. Further more, if I were scum, and there was a cop, then that set-up involves a role blocker, why would I want to kill the cop if I or a scum-buddy had the role of role-blocker? Your logic is false, and you fail at your reasoning. You have shown a complete fallacy in your last posts, and frankly I am disappointed.

These two parts I have pointed out are two more reasons you're scum. The first part is about you putting Marco at L-1. You did the same thing to Flare. I want everyone to know that McGriddle did the same thing to Flare before he was lynched. This is McGriddle's way of hammering townies while appearing not to. He puts them L-1 so it looks as though he is not hammering them, then he waits for another townie to finish them off. He did the same thing with Flare, and is now doing it with Marco.

The second part, you are BSing bad. You're scum, and I think the scum would love to know who the cop is. You know there's a cop, and you're trying to WIFOM the town into saying that scum wouldn't want to know who the cop is. That is complete BS. Anyone who is scum wants to know who the cop is. Thats basic. After looking at your counter argument, I feel as though any doubts in my mind are gone, and that I'm 100% sure that you're scum.

For anyone who thinks I'm scum for attacking McGriddle, namely Slaxx, I think you should take a good look at what has happened so far in this game. McGriddle put Flare at L-1 and has gotten a townie lynched, and now he has hunted for the cop. As for me, I have not wrongfully lynched anyone. I am pushing for McGriddle, who has looked scum the whole time. I don't think Marco is scum only because I believe that Slaxx may be McGriddle's scum partner.

Every single piece of your case is an opinion. I bad one at that. You said previously that you were 100% sure, now you are saying you are definitely 100% sure. Which is it? It seems to me like to just want everyone knowing that you are 100% sure I am scum. Every piece of your arguement against me is an opinion, and could only be true if one thing were to happen. I was lying. I haven't lied this whole game, nor has anyone had a reason to accuse me of a lie, so you are just reaching in the dark to try to get some far-fetched case against me that nobody is even considering, because you are not providing a good case at all.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:If you have such a great case against Marco, why did Slaxx change his vote. Clearly he doesn't agree with you, so he changed his vote to me. You may have presented a case for Marco, but Slaxx has changed his opinion from your case to voting for me on the basis that I'm convicting McGriddle. I don't know why though.
Here's a few thing i'm concerned about with you.

A.) I never said anything about 'having a great case against Marco, and that's why everyone changed their vote, and I am the only reason Marco is being voted' (Paraphrasing here) all I said is that YOU were reaching in the dark for a bad case against ME.

B.) If he disagreed with me, why would he change his vote to you at all?

C.) You seem VERY concerned that Slaxx put his vote on you. I just want to ask you, why are you so defensive?

D.) He never said he was voting you because you are convicting me, you are reaching into the dark to try and convince the town that we are 'scum-buddies' based on your OPINION that I am scum.

E.) The BIGGEST problem I have is your tunnel-vision that you have for voting me, and that your support is only backed up by opinions. I didn't think you were scum, but you seem to be convincing me other wise, pushing for a lynch with no real case against me, then claiming Slaxx is my hypothetical scum buddy off of more bad opinions, and that is as scummy as it gets.

Unvote, Vote mavsfan41

For reasons I listed above, and I want to see what he will do with more pressure on him. He is already being over-defensive about his 1 vote.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:31 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:B) If he were to see it your way, he would vote for Marco. If you made a good case, then it would make sense that Slaxx would put his vote on Marco instead of me.

C) ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! All you did at the beginning of this game was f*cking b*itch that you got like 2 or 3 votes during the RVS period. All you have been doing is whining and complain non-stop about votes and people being suspicious of you.

The thing that upsets me is that you and your partner are probably getting off the hook because the townies will vote for me along with you guys. You claim I don't have a good case, but you vote for me. If you weren't worried about my case since its opinionated and has major flaws, you shouldn't be worried at all. I'm not scum and I think I have shown it. After you guys lynch me, I want the townies who voted with you guys that they F*CKED UP BAD!!!

So, after lynching me, what the next plan???? Another townie will be NK, and then 5 are left, and then a miss-lynch means you guys lose. A miss lynch of me will result in one more chance to get the scum. With so many people being suspicious, a miss lynch today and tomorrow are extremely likely. The only thing I have left to say is that we desperately need more town activity.

Wooooooow, I have to agree with slaxx, you are really cracking and freaking out. You are grasping at straws, and AtEing SO bad. I don't think you will be a mis-lynch otherwise I wouldn't have my vote on you. I can see a mavsfan/marco pair. I think if we lynch you, and you flip scum, then we have a real shot at winning, with only 1 scum left it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who it is.

B. Again you are accusing a scum-buddy pair of me and slaxx, that's the only logical way this can make sense. We are not buddying up or anything, so I could care less if he supports my case on Marco, or makes his own case against somebody else. In fact, I prefer he doesn't follow me because I want to see other factors in this game that I haven't noticed before to make somebody else a more scumesque player than who I think is scum. I want people challenging my vote and making LOGICAL accusations. If he disagreed with me he would have spoken up, but he votes you instead. So the fact that you suggest he is doing anything with relation to me is just ridiculous. And how funny is it that you are accusing the two people with votes on you to be a pair? Priceless scummy OMGUS behavior.

C. Yeah, getting somebody lynched during RVS is the dumbest idea you could possibly have. Of course I would QUESTION why people were doing it. Unlike you, in which you are flipping shit over 2 votes on you. You seem really uncomfortable with the position you are in, and are grasping at straws from the opinionated straw-man.

Stop trying to AtE by telling everyone if you get voted off we're effed because that is scum trying to prevent L-1 and a hammer.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:B) If he were to see it your way, he would vote for Marco. If you made a good case, then it would make sense that Slaxx would put his vote on Marco instead of me.

C) ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! All you did at the beginning of this game was f*cking b*itch that you got like 2 or 3 votes during the RVS period. All you have been doing is whining and complain non-stop about votes and people being suspicious of you.

The thing that upsets me is that you and your partner are probably getting off the hook because the townies will vote for me along with you guys. You claim I don't have a good case, but you vote for me. If you weren't worried about my case since its opinionated and has major flaws, you shouldn't be worried at all. I'm not scum and I think I have shown it. After you guys lynch me, I want the townies who voted with you guys that they F*CKED UP BAD!!!

So, after lynching me, what the next plan???? Another townie will be NK, and then 5 are left, and then a miss-lynch means you guys lose. A miss lynch of me will result in one more chance to get the scum. With so many people being suspicious, a miss lynch today and tomorrow are extremely likely. The only thing I have left to say is that we desperately need more town activity.

Wooooooow, I have to agree with slaxx, you are really cracking and freaking out. You are grasping at straws, and AtEing SO bad. I don't think you will be a mis-lynch otherwise I wouldn't have my vote on you. I can see a mavsfan/marco pair. I think if we lynch you, and you flip scum, then we have a real shot at winning, with only 1 scum left it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who it is.

B. Again you are accusing a scum-buddy pair of me and slaxx, that's the only logical way this can make sense. We are not buddying up or anything, so I could care less if he supports my case on Marco, or makes his own case against somebody else. In fact, I prefer he doesn't follow me because I want to see other factors in this game that I haven't noticed before to make somebody else a more scumesque player than who I think is scum. I want people challenging my vote and making LOGICAL accusations. If he disagreed with me he would have spoken up, but he votes you instead. So the fact that you suggest he is doing anything with relation to me is just ridiculous. And how funny is it that you are accusing the two people with votes on you to be a pair? Priceless scummy OMGUS behavior.

C. Yeah, getting somebody lynched during RVS is the dumbest idea you could possibly have. Of course I would QUESTION why people were doing it. Unlike you, in which you are flipping shit over 2 votes on you. You seem really uncomfortable with the position you are in, and are grasping at straws from the opinionated straw-man.

Stop trying to AtE by telling everyone if you get voted off we're effed because that is scum trying to prevent L-1 and a hammer.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by McGriddle »

werdna0418 wrote:slaxx just ahve reread the thread i have spoken about the same as you have have answered any question anyone has given me...what makes me more supsicous than you when em and u ahve about equal participation in this game?
Well, your overall activity is pretty lame, but I can't really say that's a scum tell especially since datadanne is doing the same thing. I just think you are a noob, and are trying to cover your ass so you don't get lynched, which is reasonable.

I would like to get more out of you in the situations we're in.

@ Werdna0418 - what do you think about mavfan's vote on me? would you agree that it is a pretty far-fetched case based off of opinion? Or do you really think me and slaxx are in a 'scum-pair' like mavsfan said?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Communication here is waning. Waning is bad for town. So here it goes.

Werdan is suspicious due to lack of original contribution and vague posting.

Datadanne is suspicious for frustratingly obvious reasons.

Mavsfan is suspicious for vigorously defending him and whining about L2.

Marco is suspicious for 'not caring' as seen in one of his recent posts.

Im getting good vibes from Yankee and nuetral vibes from Griddle.
I just wanted to point out that you're defending McGriddle. With this post you're even attempting to clear McGriddle. I never did anything like that. All I said about Datadenne is that you're wasting your time by asking him questions. When is the last time Datadenne has posted anything related to the game? I will say this again since you didn't understand it the last time, but stop asking stuff of Datadenne, he probably ins't going to answer any questions. (btw, this is not defending him.)

I think your reasons for being suspicious that you have listed above aren't enough to vote anyone yet. You have put your vote on me, and that's fine. A miss-lynch now is very, very bad. Since I won't have to deal with the turmoil that comes after I'm voted and lynched, it doesn't matter to me too much.
way to be anti-town there mavsfan. You should care about the town no matter WHAT happens to you if you are town. If it were to come to a situation where you were mislynched you could still win the game if the rest of us play our cards right.

As for clearing me? He didn't clear me of anything, all he said was he had GOOD vibes from Yankee, and Neutral from me. I have made a few anti-town errors, but I have also made a lot of good play for town. That's what a neutral read is. he doesn't know what I am.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:Well, I guess you could say that I'm being anti-town. The way I see it, the people who are anti-town are those not contributing and the people who are being very anti-town are the ones who vote for me and miss lynch again. I may be showing signs of anti-town play by not caring what happens after I'm lynched, but those who lynch me are the ones being more anti-town than me. I'm not really defending myself, I'm just really frustrated with the lack of activity on this post. The town is in a tough spot right now and is in a tougher spot now without contributions made by some of the people lurking and posting useless stuff. Slaxx posted his thoughts, so here are mine, which I'm sure you're all aware of:

Slaxx and McGriddle - probably scum together, McGriddle being the roleblocker
Yankee - townie/cop
Werdna - not confirmed townie/cop, but more likely townie than Slaxx or McGriddle
Datadenne - ??? I really hope this guy isn't the cop, he has really been useless this entire game
Marco - still have doubts about him, but, with Slaxx and McGriddle being scum, that would make him a townie/cop. the way he doesn't defend himself when he's about to be lynched, I think he's a townie rather than the cop. maybe Flare was right in saying that people should dismiss him due to him being new, although Flare said that and Marco voted against him. I'm pretty sure that Slaxx and McGriddle are scum, but I wouldn't be surprised to see McGriddle/Marco pairing, with McGriddle knowing that going into the day, one of them would be lynched since they were the most suspicious. A lot of pressure would be off if he were to throw his partner (that being Marco instead of Slaxx) under the bus. With a lynch of scum lead by McGriddle, he would then use that to make himself look extremely pro town.

Those are my thoughts and how I view players up to know. The only thing I can say is that McGriddle is scum and paired with either Slaxx or Marco.
This is purely opinionated tunnel vision on an OMGUS term. Lol, I have never seen OMGUS, tunnel vision, AND based all off of OPINION. You have still not shown me any reason, based off of fact, of how I look the scummiest. I think you are the biggest candidate for scum for reasons above and throwing your vote around so carelessly. You obviously don't care if town win, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to appeal to emotion by telling us the town won't win if you get lynched. What kind of way is the play you are making? I am almost positive you are scum, and if you aren't you are really-bad town.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:PS 37 – Two kills under the radar, Flare, and attempted Marco, now me (early in the game) putting Flare and Marco at L-1
PS 122 – Attempting to force a hammer by threatening throwing suspicion if there was no hammer
PS 181 – attempts to force a hammer without doing it himself
PS 199 – Give motives for vote without too much pressure (@ McGriddle, if I'm lynched due to you, this is what you should do - copy and paste when I’m lynched)
PS 235 – Another L-1 vote, ways of hammering townies while under the radar, letting another townie hammer while he can bust them for their votes
PS 254 – already had PR blood after voting to lynch the Doctor, SCUM wants to know who the cop is FACT!! My post in which I voted McGriddle wasn’t attempting to defend Marco like you think it was, it was to lynch the roleblocker. Your whole defense in this post is based solely of WIFOM, which is scummy. Like Yankee has previously stated, all you do is WIFOM the town, and it continues here.
PS 267 – All cases on anyone ever are opinionated. The only way it wouldn’t be opinionated is if you said and claimed scum. Then people would know you’re scum, which would be fact. I am not accusing you of lying, I’m accusing you of cop hunting.
PS 279 – attempting to get wagon so when I come up townie, he’ll have more people to convict
PS 283 – based on McGriddle corrupting the town with miss lynches, theres NFW the town will win with a miss lynch here. Where do you start? I guess you would avoid NKing Marco, so he would be an easy lynch to win
PS 285 – I have given you plenty of reasons. The excuse “Tunnel vision” is really getting old. Here’s more reasons I think its you versus anyone else. Me being bad townie will help your case when I’m lynched with you leading the case. It's an easy evasion route when there is another misslynch
Lacey being NK when she was trying to push for you and Marco
Lacey PS 125 which is what I did with Marco
PS 144 – Cop hunting, attempting to figure out PR’s without much effort
PS 150 – REALLY fishy
PS 153 – Same defense over and over. Everytime anyone has any suspicion on you, it’s the same thing over and over
PS 160 – Same old same old, disproving theories for you means typing "tunnel vision" or "opinionated"
PS 161 – Coming from a proven townie
PS 162 – Slaxx defending McGriddle
PS 208 - WIFOM

Hunting cop isn’t opinionated, that’s fact, that's what you're doing.

Here are the reasons I'm voting you. This is all evidence you have against you. The analysis I have gathered from each one are opinionated, since nothing is really fact until someone is revealed. That's fact. The only facts of the game is that Flare was the doctor and Lacey was townie. Your case for both Marco and me are both opinionated. There is no way you're voting me based of facts, because if that were true, then you wouldn't be voting me.

The only evidence you have to vote me is due to my suspicion on you. Most of these posts were made during the first day. Compare the level of scummy for you compared with me. There is no way I would come out of the woodwork from day one to be completely scum today. I know that McGriddle knows that I'm not scum since he's scum and he knows who scum is and who townies are, but there is no way I would be partnered with Marco and completely ignore that he was at L-1 if he and I were scum buddies, only to vigorously defend him like you say I am. I am not defending him. The only thing I did by taking my vote of him was to prevent an early hammer day two. The other thing I did with my vote was take it off him to put it on someone I knew was scum.
I don't have a lot of time right now, but basically what I am going to say is everything in the post is false. None of my votes are from opinions, and my vote on you is not an opinion. You saying scum want to find the cop is an opinion.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:19 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:The best play for the scum is to find the cop. That is the best play for scum right now. The cop is the biggest threat for the scum. You saying that the scum doesn't want to find the cop is the biggest fallacy in this whole entire game. You know there is a cop, and you're acting as though you don't care. This is pure BS. I will drop my vote from you if you can convince me that finding the cop is completely an opinion, and not the best move for scum.
well from a scum point of view, if it finds the cop then what? the cop gets killed. it's too early in the game to find the cop, if someone were to claim that they were cop and they investigated somebody and found they were scum in a mylo situation, then a counter claim from scum would happen in which the scum would act like they investigated someone else and they came up clean. The town would lynch one of them, and if they lynch scum, whoever he said he investigated and came up clean would be on the chopping block the next day. then scum win virtually. If the town lynches the REAL cop then scum wins. It is beneficial for scum to want to wait until mylo for a cop claim. I asked for Marco to claim because I didn't think he was cop, he hasn't stuck to a single player this game. So if he would have claimed cop i would have unvoted him for a little while so he could explain himself better if hadn't already, then decided if he were lying or not. I would most likely come to the conclusion that he was lying because he told us he was a townie. If I were scum, why would I want someone who plays bad like Marco (no offense Marco you are a newb lol) to be lynched then go into a mylo situation without him? I have pretty much debunked your idea of how scum would want to know who cop was right now. It's an opinion because nobody knows what scum could be thinking. The fact that you already know there is a roleblocker, and know there is a cop tells me that you are scum. How else could you know this? I have done exactly what you told me, I debunked your theory and shown you how its an opinion, if you don't take your vote off me now, as you said you would if I could convince you otherwise, then I will be 100% sure that you are scum.

@everyone: What are your thoughts on this situation?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:32 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:Since the one piece I need to make my case is the cop role, and I'm sure whoever the scum is, they know that I am right about one of them being roleblocker, they must have figured it out by now. I am the cop. I claim cop. Anyone who counter claims cop is SCUM!! I know that I didn't want to come out this early and reveal myself as cop. As the pressure mounts and mounts and more people vote me, I want them to know that they are attempting to lynch the cop. I have a reason for being upset that people are voting me. I know I'm the cop, and it came out that Flare was doctor, therefore, I know that one of the scum partners is indeed the roleblocker. Since McGriddle is fishing for roles, my bet would be that he is the roleblocker. This is why I'm not going to take my vote off him. I thought I may be able to go a little longer without claiming, but I figured at this point in time, the scum must be wondering why I know there is a roleblocker, and I'm sure they have figured out that I'm the cop.
McGriddle claims that he doesn't want to know who the cop is, he can just roleblock him, effectively preventing him from clearing anyone.
So, if you guys lynch me due to people doubting my claim, I want the townies who voted me to know that you have lost the game for the town. Cop + Doctor = Roleblocker. Since McGriddle is fishing for roles, I assumed that McGriddle is the roleblocker. That's the origin of all my suspicions of McGriddle, along with some questionable actions I have listed. Without claiming, I figured that McGriddle was roleblocking and have attempted to get him lynched without claiming. You got me to claim, you figured out the cop, what next McGriddle??
Okay, wow. I don't believe this claim. Why were you so fixed on Marco being the cop earlier? It seems like you are pulling at straws, and I don't believe it. You said you would take your vote off me if you could be convinced that your theory is wrong, and you didn't even though my opinion is feasible and what scum try to do. I never said anything abut myself being scum and not caring who cop was. Your argument against me is based off of you thinking im looking for a cop, which is not true. I am looking for scum, you are looking for somebody who is looking for the cop, thats basically what it all boils down to. And the fact that you knew what setup we were in made me think you were either cop or scum. For reasons I listed above I believe you are scum because you have apparently been silently suspicious of me the whole game, so you would have investigated me and came up with the proof that I was your "so-called" scum. You never said anything about an investigation and what you came up with. You are scum, you know the setup and you said if a counter-claim occurred they are scum.

The bolded above is the BIGGEST scum-tell.
You are lying to everybody.
You know that I never said that at all. You are taking my usage of a theory on how scum would go about trying to win the game by finding the cop and using it in a context as if I said that's what I would do. You are claiming that I am a roleblocker with no evidence. You have no real ground to have a case on me, you are struggling to stay afloat, and you are now lying about things in the game. Then you AtE by telling everyone they will loose the game if they vote for you. You lied about things I have said, what makes me believe that you are really the cop? Why would anyone believe you with what you did and the lack of evidence? Furthermore if you do provide evidence you will pick random people and they will think "Oh he is the cop, I better not vote for him, he knew I was town" so you will probably either tell me you investigated the doc, you investigated a random player and came up with the fact that they are town, or you will tell us that your scum-buddy is up there as a townie. So basically you will tell us 1 real townie and your scum-buddy you investigated both coming up as town. Then you will proceed to tell everyone you didnt investigate me yet, but you were hoping you didnt have to claim so you could tonight, because if you already investigated me like a REAL cop would have done then you would have said it in your last statement.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 am

Post by McGriddle »

Oh and if you ARE the real cop, and you investigated me like the real cop would have then you wouldn't have your vote on me right now.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:McGriddle's post on 198, didn't really care to read much of it. Here's the deal, I know that I'm the cop. You said that I was lying in the sentence you had in bold. The way I see it I'm going to be lynched, and thats THE WORST TOWN MOVE that could have possibly happened now. Since I know that I will either be lynched or NK'ed I don't give a shit anymore about this game. This is the last post I will make to contribute to this game. This is to help out the scum.

VOTE:MAVSFAN41

This is spite for all the townies who don't contribute and let the scum brainwash your asses. If anyone at all hammers me, I don't think anyone would put it against them. Please hammer me so I can prove to EVERYONE that I'm the cop and that McGriddle is FULL OF SHIT. It is in everyone's best interest to lynch me. I won't contribute to this game anymore. I will be more useless than Datadenne. Lynch me and put me out of my misery. F*CK YOU ALL!
Wowwww, you cracked open like an egg. If you really are the cop TELL US WHO YOU INVESTIGATED!
I didn't call you a lier because you claimed cop (although I am pretty sure of it) I called you a lier in bold because you put untruthful words in my mouth.
Since you onle read the bold, I will bold that for you. If you do flip cop I have to disagree with Slaxx that it is my fault. He dug himself into his own grave, and he lied. My case against him is legit and I think he is scum. But if he is not then we made a mistake, and it's nobody elses fault but his own. Especially since he cracked so bad.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Slaxx wrote:I like that guilty conscious you have Mcgriddle. I never said it was your fault. I said

"Okay, so we lynch mavsfan today, if he flips scum, cool, if he flips cop we know who to vote for the next day. Its kind of risky but at this point it might be our best option. We get a scum either way, unless he flips vanilla town, in which case he just made a terrible mistake. Who did you do your investigation on the first night then? "

Thats why I wanted to know who he investigated and his results. And don't say you assumed either, because you ask him in the same post, right before you disagreeing with something I never said, who he investigated.

So now we've got a few things that need to be explained. Now.

unvote
What? I don't have a guilty conscience, I thought you were referring to me when you said "we know who to vote for the next day" unless you meant something completely different, which you are. I am a little confused here in what you mean by that statement. Please don't be so vague with your statements, we can't afford that in this stage of the game. Were you saying that because of me and mavsfans arguements and interactions and claims that if he flips cop its my fault, or were you saying that who he says he investigated? I am so confused lol
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by McGriddle »

One last post before I have to leave.

@mavsfan, why are you cracking so bad anyways? you only had 2 votes on you.

@slaxx, you confused me with your statement, I wasn't being defensive. I didn't know what you meant with your post.

I don't know if my previous post posted but oh well I forgot to say this anyways.

V/LA: till Monday
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:13 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:I have flipped shit in the past. I had no support from anyone. It pisses me off like you don't believe to be reading these posts and see that McGriddle has corrupted everyone. His posts are junk. To answer McGriddle's question he asked me in PS 307 - because I know I'm cop, and everyone seems to think I'm scum. I don't want the cop lynched by the dipshit town the day after the doctor was lynched. I'm sitting here watching as McGriddle dodges questions and attempts to deny me the cop claim. WTF!!!! He won't be back til Monday, I say we lynch him before he can spread anymore of his crap around and get a townie lynched. I can tell you if we lynch him, the worse that will happen is that he flips town, but I doubt that's going to happen. I'm the cop, and I know he's the roleblocker. I still somewhat think that Slaxx is his partner, but Slaxx's recent posts have made me second guess myself. However, nothing will make me second guess that McGriddle is scum. I think he's the roleblocker, but he could be fishing to help his partner.

I do apologize to the town for choosing to investigate Lacey instead of scumbag McGriddle. Lacey hammered the doctor without letting them get the last word in. If she were scum, she would be under the radar the whole entire time, just knocking off townies left and right. I needed to know if I could trust her notes. It has occured to me that she may have been NK'ed because of her actions before the hammer vote. I think that Lacey seemed really suspicious, and the scum may have known that she was a cop target, and NKing her would mean if the cop had investigated her, she would be a clear. And I do also apologize for coming out as cop so early. I know as the PR of cop, I didn't do much to help the town out like I should've. So, I will say however, due to me not choosing the options as the cop, I will help out the town the best I can to lynch who is scum. Scum meter off the hook for McGriddle. He was suspicious at the beginning of the day, and he has done nothing but make his case and prove he is scum.

So, as town, let me help you guys eliminate the scum that is McGriddle, and if I'm still alive tomorrow, we'll go after his partner. I thought it was Slaxx, but I'm not so sure anymore. I am also considering the idea of a McGriddle/Marco pairing. If Marco was lynched earlier today and he came up scum, McGriddle would be clearing himself by throwing his partner under the bus. I'm almost certain that Yankee is town.

Here are the reasons Lacey was NK'ed:
1) Her notes had highlighted who the scum are and the scum felt threatened that her notes and her play would have bagged them.
2)Since she hammered Flare, and her thoughts had Flare as a definite scum, and a hammer without a final thought by the person being lynched is kinda sketchy. I do believe that Lacey was the most suspicious going into today if she were still alive. That's why I needed to know if she was scum. Since she was a likely cop target, and could have been cleared, the scum may have killed her to prevent someone from being cleared.

I know both of these scenarios involve the WIFOMing and trying to figure out what the scum was thinking.

I would like to point out that I am upset that the doctor was lynched, and I do bring that up a lot. The reason for this is the scum can NK me without being contested by the doctor. If the doctor were still alive, I could come out as cop without risking me being NK'ed the following night.

I am willing to stick around to see how this plays out. I know I'm done at night, but I want to see McGriddle dead before I go during the night.

UNVOTE:Myself

VOTE:McGRIDDLE

This guys is obvious scum, all he does is recycle the same defense over and over. He claims everything is opinionated, when he doesn't realize his suspicions are also opinionated. He has no facts or anything to convict people, just twisting shit around so he can get his way.

btw, Where is Marco???? Care to post anything?
Okay, I can only make 1 more post before I leave (possibly some this weekend but not likely as I will be out of town). It really pisses me off and makes me wonder about mavsfan that he is willing to to kill me while i'm gone without a chance to defend myself. How can I take you seriously man? You lie so much that it is a pain in the ass to answer you. I have answered every question, maybe there are a few above me that were posted yesterday but I am only checking this in passing so I might have missed them, that doesn't mean I am "dodging" anything. I have done what everyone in this game has asked me to lol. The thing that bothers me the most is the lazy town (except for slaxx and mayyybbbeeee Yankee) who didn't bother to read the argument between me and mavsfan. If you had, you would have seen that it was obvious that mavsfan was just looking for a reason by making fallacies and opinionated arguments against me, and that I debunked everything he had against me, even though he kept his vote on me after I did what he asked. Then he freaked out when he only had 2 votes and voted himself, which makes me think that he is psycho-townie. I do not believe mavsfan is scum after rereading this game and acknowledging him making sense in some of his posts to fit into cop. I am going to
Unvote
not because anybody asked me to if they did, I am going to
vote: marco
because he seems to be lurking now that there is no pressure at all. I want Marco to post more like he used to. Like I said, I am unvoting mavsfan because I do not think he is scum anymore, that doesn't mean there is a chance he is lying, but I have no clue as to what he is, and im voting marco to apply pressure back to my first candidate again. Yankee, the reason I said maybe Yankee is because you said
Please elaborate on why you want a claimed cop dead so badly?
which implies to me that you didn't read why A. I am not looking for a cop at all, and B. Why it would make sense for scum to wait for tomorrow to find scum anyways. Please read the other page before voting and making calls like this based on a rough reading of this page. I admit, this isn't my finest page, I have done a couple things I regret, but it's hard for me to just turn off my vote on mavsfan after all I have been through with him. Please, if you guys have to lynch me to see that I am townie, then so be it, all I ask is that you please please read mine and mavsfans emotional (lol) arguments, so you can see why it's difficult for me to just up and believe him at the drop of a hat. Looking back he fits, I still don't really know, but my gut is telling me no.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:19 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:I have been thinking about the last couple of posts. I do think it is very suspicious that when McGriddle and I are in an argument, Marco starts to lurk along with Werdna. It did seem weird that Marco only posted to lynch someone, the person who was pushing for him. I'm starting to rethink everything about McGriddle. Maybe he's just anti-town not scum. I am willing to unvote him and vote for one of them. They're flying under the radar when things seem as though they're heating up. I don't know what to think about this. Werdna has not posted in a long time. McGriddle at least said he was going away. I am going to keep my vote on McGriddle for the time being, but I do want Marco and Werdna to contribute soon or I will switch my vote to Marco for coming out of the woodwork and pushing for McGriddle. The unvote from mcGriddle is really sketchy and he points out that its because he wants to, not because people are asking why he's attempting to lynch the cop. This come after he claimed that I'm lying and making fallacies in the same post. If he truly believes that, why take his vote off me?

Dear werdna,

How about posting something. And when I say that, I mean something useful.

Sincerely,
Mavsfan

Okay, I have a minute, my girlfriends in the shower so she won't catch me lmao.

I really don't want cop blood on my hands, and I said before if anyone I had my vote on claimed cop I would keep the pressure on, but unvote. You claimed cop. I didn't believe it at first, but I need to give you a fair chance. THat being said, Marco has truely lurked in the biggest way, then when people call him out on it he's back. Marco seems the most logical candidate both via gut, and logic on my part.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:16 am

Post by McGriddle »

Marco91 wrote:Sorry guys, but my brother is in vacations and he's playing all day long, so i can't use the computer a lot anymore.

So mavsfan41, you say we lynch McGriddle right now before he can spread anymore of his crap around and get a townie lynched, right?
As he is saying, he's going out of his town for a while, so i don't think we should lynch him right away, nor we should wait for him to return, but we should talk if it's the right decision for the town, because i know one of them is lying, but i dont know who.
On another note, this post leads me to see a mavsfan-town and a marco scum more than before. You wanted to lynch me while I was gone, but not so fast as to not 'give me a chance' and you say that either me or mavsfan is lying, you don't know that either of us are lying. This makes it seem like you want either me or mavsfan lynched, then the next day you can lynch the other one of us for being the lier. It looks like you are scum trying to get people to notice you are not on the wagon, but also looking to get people to hop on either me or mavsfans wagon after the day is down if one of us gets lynched. On top of that, I understand you are with your brother, but your absence isn't excusing you from explaining yourself.
I am no longer V/LA
by the way, I convinced my girlfriend to let me on the computer :D.

@ mavsfan - I think we are town turned against eachother and we are getting scummy vibes from eachother based off of theory. I don't 100% believe you are innocent, but I see no reason to think otherwise right now.

@ Werdna - you haven't really had pressure on you this whole game, it seems like you aren't doing anything pro-town.

@ Yankee - I think you are a great player, I just realllllly have a hard time getting a good read off of you. I think you are pro-town.

@ Slaxx - It seems like you buddy up a lot with people. I don't know if it's a scum-tell but I can see a slaxx/marco scum pair if marco is lynched and flips scum. I also don't see much slaxx/marco interaction so that's the same feeling i get when scum distance themselves.

@ Datadanne - I don't even know what your deal is lol. Right now I am getting anti-town read off of you, as well as a hint of scum-lurk.

@ Mod does Datadanne need a prod too?
As of now, yes.
Since your post is the only thing that has happened all day, I just updated the previous vote count. ~Vi
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Slaxx wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Marco91 wrote:Sorry guys, but my brother is in vacations and he's playing all day long, so i can't use the computer a lot anymore.

So mavsfan41, you say we lynch McGriddle right now before he can spread anymore of his crap around and get a townie lynched, right?
As he is saying, he's going out of his town for a while, so i don't think we should lynch him right away, nor we should wait for him to return, but we should talk if it's the right decision for the town, because i know one of them is lying, but i dont know who.
On another note, this post leads me to see a mavsfan-town and a marco scum more than before. You wanted to lynch me while I was gone, but not so fast as to not 'give me a chance' and you say that either me or mavsfan is lying, you don't know that either of us are lying. This makes it seem like you want either me or mavsfan lynched, then the next day you can lynch the other one of us for being the lier. It looks like you are scum trying to get people to notice you are not on the wagon, but also looking to get people to hop on either me or mavsfans wagon after the day is down if one of us gets lynched. On top of that, I understand you are with your brother, but your absence isn't excusing you from explaining yourself.
I am no longer V/LA
by the way, I convinced my girlfriend to let me on the computer :D.

@ mavsfan - I think we are town turned against eachother and we are getting scummy vibes from eachother based off of theory. I don't 100% believe you are innocent, but I see no reason to think otherwise right now.

@ Werdna - you haven't really had pressure on you this whole game, it seems like you aren't doing anything pro-town.

@ Yankee - I think you are a great player, I just realllllly have a hard time getting a good read off of you. I think you are pro-town.

@ Slaxx - It seems like you buddy up a lot with people. I don't know if it's a scum-tell but I can see a slaxx/marco scum pair if marco is lynched and flips scum. I also don't see much slaxx/marco interaction so that's the same feeling i get when scum distance themselves.

@ Datadanne - I don't even know what your deal is lol. Right now I am getting anti-town read off of you, as well as a hint of scum-lurk.

@ Mod does Datadanne need a prod too?
As of now, yes.
Since your post is the only thing that has happened all day, I just updated the previous vote count. ~Vi
Thats OMGUS. How come you never mentioned it before? You know that I'm on to you and you're trying to throw suspicion on me by making claims that are kind of iffy. I got on to him a few posts ago about lack of posting and how he didn;t say much. I called him out when he put you at L-1. I have communicated with him several times and this claim that I have distanced myself from his is pretty much a bold faced lie.
Calm down, I'm not saying I am going to vote you if he flips scum, I just said I could see you being his scum-buddy. After rereading I have to admit, I was wrong when I said you distanced yourself from him, so I apologize for that. That being said, I am not sure if I feel the same way about you anymore. I don't know how to feel about your buddying-up with people, to me that's a rather obvious scum action. I am not OMGUSing, I am not voting you, I haven't voted you, and without a good reason I won't vote you. At this point in the game that's my feeling towards this. Really town would benefit from a Marco lynch today. I think him riding out the game, lurking, is hurting town more than anything. If he flips scum then I can't see a mavsfan or a Yankee scum buddy possibility. It's too late in the game for busing at this point so that's slightly ruled out as there is still a chance but not a good one for a bus. I can see either Slaxx or Werdna if he does flip scum. Just my thoughts on the matter, these aren't really strong reads or anything, just what I am thinking right now if anyone wants to try and defend themselves I am very open to hear anything lol. Frankly this game is going very slowly. I was V/LA and still posted more than a bunch of people lol. So I hope we get more activity in the game because I feel like I am talking to myself.

BTW Slaxx, it was just an opinion, I am not saying I think you're 100% scum. Maybe a 25% chance.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 am

Post by McGriddle »

Slaxx wrote:So, give me an example, or rather, give the town example of a time I've buddied up. If you're talking about when you started to agree and buddy up with me, then I think you're kind of off there. This is not so much for my defense as it is for fellow townies to see how sketchy your thought pattern is. You can't just apologize for something after you've done it. Thats a scum tactic. Its to make a claim, plant it in their heads, and then withdraw so if they flip town it doesnt look like your idea.
Well for starters, as mavsfan just said, you buddied up with me when mavsfan and I were going at it.

And I can apologize, it's not a scum tactic to make a mistake. That's a fallacy and false. I reread the thread after your post, and came up with the conclusion that you have been on Marco more than I had thought at 1 point.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:08 am

Post by McGriddle »

I will give you all my examples of your buddying up. Oldest to newest first.
Slaxx wrote:vote
Lacey
because she pwned me last game. and I'm taking botany right now and the last thing I need to see is a flower. *hugs back*
Slaxx wrote:
Lacey wrote:Agree with Slaxx. I still think McGriddle is probable scum, but this whole play between him and Marco and Flareonage seems suspect. I'm convinced one of them is scum. Marco91 is looking the best right now.

Unvote: McGriddle, Vote: Marco91

I'm putting an
FoS
on two possible scum pairings, McGriddle, Flareonage or Marco91, Flareonage.

I say we lynch Marco91 this turn, and then let Flareonage and McGriddle explain their actions so we can decide who to lynch next.
I'm liking this. I don't care if Marco is a newbie or not. We don't want people like this making mistakes. The newbie excuse is usually a scum tell anyway. He is using very unconvincing arguments, few of which have any integrity to them. I am okay with a Marco lynch.
Slaxx wrote:
Flareonage wrote:I agree. You're trying way too hard to push suspicion on us. I know I'm not scum and I don't believe Marco is, I think he's just new. McGriddle has a higher chance of being scum then either of us put together and even then he's not scummy
That pretty much suggests a Flareonage/Marco scumpair for me.

I think Lacey might be slightly too rough on Mcgriddle.

I think if these lurkers dont start talking we'll lynch them soon too.
and
Slaxx wrote:Okay, so we lynch mavsfan today, if he flips scum, cool, if he flips cop we know who to vote for the next day. Its kind of risky but at this point it might be our best option. We get a scum either way, unless he flips vanilla town, in which case he just made a terrible mistake. Who did you do your investigation on the first night then?

mavsfan only had 1 vote on him, besides myself, and you stay with me on his wagon and decide that we both will stay there until he is dead, then you slightly, and discretely, distance yourself away from me with that hazy confusing statement "we know who to vote for the next day".

This isn't really a great tell by any stretch of the meaning, but I just stated an opinion. Buddying up a little, and trying to confuse the town is a little anti-town IMO.

I am not lying to the town, Slaxx, and my accusations are far from empty considering how more neutral I am for you than I am leaning towards a Slaxx-scum. I hope this post can make you see you ARE buddying up to an extent, and that my accusations aren't false, just not major.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by McGriddle »

AGar wrote:/confirm

o/ McGriddle

Hello everyone, I will be your new Datadanne 2.0, you can call me AGar. Links to all current and completed games are in my wiki if you wish to meta me and I will be getting caught up on this thread starting in 5 minutes (once I get a delectable chilled beverage and a bag of chips).

Can I make a request that no one hammers until me and my fellow replacer pwnman have a chance to read up? Shouldn't take us too long.
AGAR!!!!!! :D

Welcome Agar and pwnman (Lol) You will find this game filled with great players, mught I say Agar, you don't have very big shoes to fill as datadanne was certainly not somebody you would consider pro-active or anything for that matter, and pwnman, you do have a little bit of heat on you. Welcome to the game guys :D
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 am

Post by McGriddle »

AGar wrote:
pwnman wrote:Excuse any launguage.

Bullshit.

You claim with no pressure, won't share any results, and didn't get NK'ed during the night. If THAT happens (which, hell it just did) you REEK scum. Other site I play on if you claim a power role and don't get NK'ed you always flip scum. This is way to damn scummy for me to ignore.

vote mavsfan
Easy bro.

Some food for thought:

It's possible that mavsfan's claim is true. He was blocked at night, and if he is a cop, there has to be a roleblocker. Scum could have easily left him alive to purposely divert attention off of a scum lynch, knowing that he would be heavily scrutinized. Plenty of people found Slaxx to be fairly pro-town, so killing him also eliminated someone who they wouldn't be able to push a mislynch on, necessarily.

If that's the case, it smells like a desperation play, and it's worth our while to see who was possibly the next most-likely to be lynched by a general majority, after mavs.
Well here's what I know, I know that there was a doctor. Now if there really is a cop is just a big BIG guess. I feel like mavsfan is the cop, but at the same time I think he could be lying. That night kill was too confusing to get a tell out of it. Any one of us could look like scum:

Pwnman: He had a scum read on you so it is possible that you killed him.

Agar: He thinks you are neutral and the fact that he had no suspicions on you, and was starting to buddy up with you makes me believe that you could have killed him trying to keep pressure as far away from you as possible.

Yankee: He got a scum read on you as well so same as pwnman. Except he had a little bit more of a grudge on you.

Mavsfan: I think you had the best possible chance of killing Slaxx. You weren't too close to Slaxx, but you still kept a nice relationship with him. Scum would try to kill somebody they don't have much connection with going into lylo.

Now mavsfan, why would you switch your vote on Marco so quickly when the momentum was on him? That is what I am confused of. You first promised to leave your vote on me, then said you would take it off, then put it on Marco, and now you're suspicious of me again? It seems like you are digging at me with no credit so you can try to get somebody who isn't a scum buddy to put a vote on me. How are we to know that you are reaaallllyyy the cop? You still haven't given any real results. I feel that if there IS a cop that means there IS a roleblocker and you were obviously RB'd, but how are we to know that you aren't lying to confuse the town? I mean that we could be in goon + goon setup, you could be goon knowing that nobody knows the real setup besides a scum buddy, so there could be no cop since the doc flipped up, so you claimed cop knowing there would be no counter-claim.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:33 am

Post by McGriddle »

Well, the reason behind Agar being suspicious actually makes no sense, Sorry Agar, it made sense when i was typing it. I think you are unlikely to have Killed slaxx, so I think you are town.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:
Yankee wrote:Mavsfan, you should really lay off the AtE. I am not sure if you are doing it intentionally or not, but it makes you appear more scummy than I am sure that you are. I do believe your cop claim, and if you keep using emotional arguments to try and convince others it will make me question my read on you. Also, you should not be clearing anyone just because they believe you. I am assuming that is why you cleared me as most likely town? Also, just so everyone know's, if we do happen to lynch a townie today, and Mavs lives through the night, that by no means means that he isnt the cop. That could mean that the scum are trying to set themselves up in Lylo, and make it appear as though Mavs fake claimed just so that we would vote for him and get him killed. I say this incase worse comes to worse and I am not around tomorrow and we mislynch today, you guys wont jump on the mav's wagon (if he is still alive) just because you think he should have been NK'ed.
If anyone doubts my claim, think about this: a cop claim right now would be ideal if I'm scum. Now thats its lylo, another cop claim would be ideal for the town, because that would make a scum lynch a 50-50 shot with me and the other dude who claimes. One of us has to be scum, unless of course theres a dumb townie who decided to claim cop. Right now as it is, we have a 40% chance of lynching scum. If anyone but me was cop they should claim. But also, think about this, the scum would have roleblocked me so they could counter claim.

I still think McGriddle wanting claims however looks town, was really a scum move.

If you look at my post before I had switched my vote to Marco because he was lurking when pressure was off him, and then came out of the woodwork in an attempt to help me lynch McGriddle, the main person pushing for his lynch. I had paired Slaxx with McGriddle in day 2, but I can trash that plan since Slaxx came up town. I do believe that McGriddle is the most suspicious, but Werdna's replacement is looking like scum as well.
How could a counter-claim from town be good for the town? This is telling me that you are the roleblocker and you are wanting the real cop to claim so you can look like the real cop, and we can lynch the real cop and lose. I don't like this at all. Plus with all thats happened this game I am pretty sure it's a safe bet that you are scum. I am going to
Vote: Mavsfan
and hope I am right, or else we will lose very soon.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:58 am

Post by McGriddle »

AGar wrote:
@Mod - Sorry for the mini-disappearing act. I found myself a girl that I fancy, and have been spending like, all of my time, with her the past few days.
Haha I know what that's like, my girlfriend is back home from college again for the past few days until the super bowl :D

I don't know about Pwnman, he replaced werdna who I leaned towards a town player who didn't have a power role so she wasn't too active, but threw her 2 cents in here and there. Pwnman is really aggressive, and as that is a little concerning, I am still leaning towards him being town.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:00 am

Post by McGriddle »

Yankee wrote:Wow, i Just noticed that I havent posted this game day, i am sorry. Just been really busy lately, you can check my other games too, my activity in them has severely dropped as well.. Anyways I do not like Mcgriddles vote on a claimed cop, although it is true it could be a fake claim, I have dealt with fake claiming cops before, and this does not feel like the case here to me. Plus, even if it is a fake claim, we can still be looking for his partner instead of lynching a claimed power role. As for my reads on the newer players, I havent formed much of one yet... I will have to do a re-read of this game to form a more solid opinion.

I am not going to completely believe him for that claim, actually now I don't believe it after what he posted before I voted him. Like I said, we could be in goon + goon setup and he could know that, we wouldn't but he would and it would be very easy for him to just say he's cop knowing there will be no counter claim, and if there is and we mislynch that person he still wins. I am leaving my vote where it is, I want to see what happens, almost everyone has posted and nobody has done another vote or hammer, so that tells me there is a strong possibility I am right about my theory.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Yankee wrote:Wow, i Just noticed that I havent posted this game day, i am sorry. Just been really busy lately, you can check my other games too, my activity in them has severely dropped as well.. Anyways I do not like Mcgriddles vote on a claimed cop, although it is true it could be a fake claim, I have dealt with fake claiming cops before, and this does not feel like the case here to me. Plus, even if it is a fake claim, we can still be looking for his partner instead of lynching a claimed power role. As for my reads on the newer players, I havent formed much of one yet... I will have to do a re-read of this game to form a more solid opinion.

I am not going to completely believe him for that claim, actually now I don't believe it after what he posted before I voted him. Like I said, we could be in goon + goon setup and he could know that, we wouldn't but he would and it would be very easy for him to just say he's cop knowing there will be no counter claim, and if there is and we mislynch that person he still wins. I am leaving my vote where it is, I want to see what happens, almost everyone has posted and nobody has done another vote or hammer, so that tells me there is a strong possibility I am right about my theory.

McGriddle is WIFOMing bad. He is scum, and if he views me as the easiest lynch since he roleblocked me. This was his plan when he told his scum buddy. I bet that they had a long talk on whether or not to NK or roleblock me. Since Slaxx was getting progressively more suspicious of McGriddle, they NK'ed Slaxx, blocked me, and now he clings to his theory. He views me as the easiest lynch and is now pushing me, the same thing he did with BOTH Flare and Marco. Since he roleblocked me, he can cling to his claim of two normal goons set up. He has been willing to vote the claimed cop, he's WIFOM'ing the town bad like he has this whole game. If he can convince everyone of a goon, goon set-up the game is as good as his. His idea of counter-arguments has constantly been the word "opinionated" so he doesn't have to use any proof because he doesn't have any. He has been suspicious the whole entire game and the town as a whole let him slip through. Also, remember early in day 2 he was the one who got Marco lynched when pressure was on him. He shifted it to Marco and we all listened to him, and the actions of Marco didn't help either. Marco flipped town. He is at it again. We have wrongfully lynched two townies and a lot of it is because of McGriddle.

VOTE:McGriddle
Are you crazy?!? Pwnman is the easiest lynch right now, but I don't think he is scum, next it would be Yankee due to his lurking and IC playoffs, and then it's you, you are the hardest lynch, but I feel like you are scum. You lied to us once already, and now you are OMGUSing. Your scum buddy will probably wait for another vote on me to hammer me and make scum win. I am not WIFOMing!!! I am stating what is pretty obvious here.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:From what I can see, the only people with votes against them is McGriddle as well as me. We are at a lylo period. A blitz from the mafia would have won the game if both of us were town. It has been awhile since McGriddle and myself have collected a vote. That means that one of us has to be scum or the mafia would have won already due to blitz voting. I can tell you that from an outside perspective, one of us is scum. I can tell you that I'm the cop, but I know for whatever reason some don't believe me. The rest of the town has a 50-50 chance of lynching wrong and letting the scum win. It has been long enough for the scum to coordinate a blitz to win the game. Lynch McGirddle and keep this game going. Lynch me and the town loses.
Wow, really mavsfan? This is seriously AtE and I really don't like it. The only thing you proved in this post is that you ARE scum. Considering I voted you first, there would have been a blitz on you through your logic. Even if I were scum, wouldn't my scum-buddy hop on, and stay there while nobody would think there was a quick scum-hammer so you were obv-scum? You make no sense, you OMGUS'd me with your vote, throwing the opinionated, baseless accusations at me with nothing to stand on. It seems like you are grasping at straws trying to get yourself out of this.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 am

Post by McGriddle »

Yankee wrote:you do know that works in reverse as well. If you are scum then you wouldnt have been lynched now because all three townies have to vote to lynch you unless your partner busses. So that arguement is really useless.
Sorry Yankee, were you talking to me or mavsfan?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:
pwnman wrote:Well for one they might not be on at the same time which probably could hamper any type of speedlynch. Thus they don't vote so one of them doesn't get called out.

Or like I said they could just want to lure the town into lynching another townie instead of using teh blitz
No. They can win right now, while I'm typing a response, but they hesitate? That doesn't make sense. Why risk a waiting this long? Look what happened to Marco when it looked as though either McGriddle or I was going to get lynched. With a two vote blitz, the scum wins. The only way the could not have blitz would be if they can't decide which of us to blitz, which doesn't matter at all. When three votes are recorded, thats it GAMEOVER.

Here's whats going on if McGriddle and I were BOTH town...
Two scum haven't voted yet, they have had awhile to blitz one of us. If they vote at the same time, lets say 11:11, coordinate a blitz, they win. 1 vote (either the one on McGriddle of me, a townie vote) + 2 (both scum players, which would have to be people other than McGriddle and me) = win for scum. I know this doesn't mean that McGriddle is scum to everyone who hasn't voted, the same scenario exist for me. If both of the scum have not voted, they could have won by now. That means that one of the people who has voted up to now are scum. The only people to have voted are McGriddle and me. Lynch one of us. It's your guys call on who. on who is more likely scum to keep this game going.
The way I see it you had a vote on you first, no quicklynch happened. If I were scum why would I be the first to vote? that is just stupid because I could have waited for 1 vote on another player to occur and then speed-lynch. You, knowing about speed-lynching, voted me to bring up the defense that either me or you are scum. That being said, I voted you first, no quicklynch, actually Pwnman voted you, no quicklynch. The fact that 2 people voted for you, and you haven't been quick-lynched means you are scum.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:You know what that means? I was going to wait to mention this, but I'll mention it now, Pwnman is your scum partner. This page, he's been posting stuff that actually doesn't make much sense. Everything you have just said in your last post, I have thought about way before you bringing it up. Yankee I'm pretty sure is pro-town, and I was pretty sure that Datadenne (now Agar) was town. You have previously seen me trying to defend Datadenne because he was anti-town, but not scum. He didn't act scum at all. He wasn't buddying up with anyone, he was his own weird little person. I know I'm the cop, and I am almost sure that Yankee and Agar are townies. The only two left would be you and Wedrna (now Pwnman). I was pretty suspicious of Werdna earlier, and then she stopped posting and was eventually replaced. I urge you to go back and look at Werdna's really early posts, and the couple that Pwnman have posted. Pwnman is now more active than Werdna and is now trying to stay off the POS list.
All this tells ME is that you are scum and you thought about who to throw suspicions at when it came to this time. You have shown me nothing but opinions. Please just do something with some substance. Everything you do is AtE, OMGUS, and opinionated.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by McGriddle »

appeal to emotion. when you try to make ppl sorry for you and etc.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:05 am

Post by McGriddle »

AGar wrote:I say we go with half of Mavsfan's theory - vote for Pwnman. It sounds legit to me. What say you all?
Hmm, I never thought of this. Unfortunately I don't have a huge read on pwnman, and I am certain mavsfan is scum. I wouldn't even ponder this if pwnman hadn't replaced werdna because I had a neutral vibe, but I don't know, I really don't want to put a vote on pwnman, I fear that if we do lynch mavsfan that tomorrow either me or AGar will be killed, and our deaths would get us a better read on Pwnman. I am clueless here as to who mavsfans scum buddy is, but I am willing to bet it IS pwnman, but we need to make sure by getting mavsfan lynched. It's just too big of a risk to kill pwnman right now. It's crucial we find the right person or else that's it. If anyone puts a vote on Pwnman, watch for mavsfan to get off my wagon. If mavsfan gets off me at all then that will confirm mavsfan-scum, and clears pwnman for the most part. If he stays on my wagon, and pwnman has a vote on him look for either mavsfan and pwnman being scum-buddys it's a 50-50 shot if he stays on my wagon. I am not saying that if he stays on my wagon they are scum-buddys I am just saying watch for it, as in look back at prior interactions between mavsfan and werdna.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Yankee wrote:sorry for being a little inactive lately. I think it is rather suspicious that we have 2 people that have votes on them and no one is voting for either one. This could be because we have crafty scum, but the more probable solution would be that one of them is scum, and the other scum is just waiting for one more vote to hammer. Also, I am very suspicious of AGar's post 405 and the response from mcgriddle in post 408. It seems to me like scum trying to subtlely give each other ques. And since I believe Mav's claim, and Mcgriddle is the other person with a vote on him, and one of them is most likely scum, I believe Mcgriddle is scum. His likely partner is AGar who seems to be trying to set up a mislynch on pwnman tomorrow if not lynched today. Would vote for Mcgriddle right now, but I will wait a while to see if anything else comes up.
Why are you so set on believing him? He doesn't have anything to support his claim. I have the biggest reason on here not to believe him.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 am

Post by McGriddle »

I think I smell a Pwnman and mavsfan scum-pair. It makes perfect sense now. Pwnman wanted to wait until another person hopped on the wagon to hammer and win the game. The problem is he is impatient and jumped on my wagon, messing up the normal flow of the game for scum. Well done, now that nobody quick-hammers me I am going to look like scum, town will hammer, and be prepared for tomorrow when I am lynched and come to find they lose. I suggest everyone take a look back at interactions from both Pwnman and mavsfan for the past couple of game days, and tell me it doesn't look planned. Pwnman just pulled a Marco and agreed with somebodies post and hopped on the wagon, at a very crucial time. If I get hammered then good game guys, I had a lot of fun, and if I don't get hammered a pwnman and mavsfan scum pair looks the best.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Yankee wrote:I would be very happy with a pwnman lynch today, and as for tomorrow, i am not exactly sure would be his partner..... We need to get more discussion going in this topic... Has anyone noticed my case on pwnman? And would you guys be happy with a pwnman lynch based on my case?
Hmm, well I am up for it, as I believe in a pwnman mavsfan scum pair. I just want everyone elses opinion before I switch over.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:I really want a lynch on McGriddle. I believe that McGriddle is the roleblocker, and will block me over the night (well, it doesn't matter, it will be my word against his). He will keep me alive, because I need the roleblocker for my evidence to prove I am the cop, that's the only piece I'm missing. I do believe that Pwnman is scum, but normal scum. Once it is shown that he is scum, everyone will automatically jump on me as his scum buddy, I can see it happening already. People will say that I fake claimed. If normal scum is lynched today, that makes me the obvious target tomorrow, and the town loses. I want the roleblocker lynched. Having scum lynched sets me up for an easy lynch tomorrow. I know once the roleblocker is lynched, I will be NK'ed, but the town probably wins. I'm pretty confident that Pwnman is scum, but a hammer on him wouldn't help the town. It would lead them down the wrong path to lynch me tomorrow. This is the reason I won't hammer Pwnman. This is going to sound weird, but lynching the normal scum right now is detrimental to the town.
Okay, so basically what you are telling me now is that you know for sure that Pwnman is scum based off his actions, but you want me killed based off of opinions on actions that have been disproven. You are doing nothing to convince me that you and pwnman aren't scum-buddies. You know that if we lynch pwnman your scum buddy will flip scum, and you will obviously be caught. I am 100% sure of a mavsfan-pwnman scum pair.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:That is true, I do not have any proof that he is a roleblocker and that I'm the cop. That's why I want the roleblocker lynched. I want proof. McGriddle doesn't have any proof that states I fake claimed and that he isn't the roleblocker. Its all chance based on the little solid information we have. It is stupid to deny my claim and believe McGriddle's since we both have the same amount of proof.

Here are the two possibilities...
A) I am cop and McGriddle is roleblocker
B) I fake claimed cop and am scum

Both of these have absolutely no proof that suggest one over the other. So, how can you decide which of these is true with no proof at all? The logical answer is all based on your gut feeling. I don't want to hear any BS that suggest that you guys had any kind of proof whatsoever for taking McGriddle's word over mine, and vise versa. All of McGriddle's fucking logic is all opinionated as well. He hasn't disproven anything, because he can't. They're all theories which he can't disprove since he has no fucking proof. "Proof" and theories are how we have already lynched two townies. So I don't want to hear anymore bullshit form McGriddle about "opinionated" attacks.

@McGriddle - what proof do you have that I am scum and fake claimed cop????? I would love to hear it. I am talking ACTUAL PROOF. Nothing opinionated. Clear cut proof. Give me post numbers and your stupid dumb conclusions.
Wow mavsfan, way to be an asshole. Show me proof of something that I didn't disprove and I will gladly show you why you are wrong. Nothing I do is as opinionated as EVERYTHING you do. You are flipping out because you are afraid of a pwnman lynch exposing your true colors.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by McGriddle »

pwnman wrote:I'm willing to bus my pard just like he would me.

unvote

vote mavs

2 things, mavsfan, that whole entire post you just made makes no sense as everything is based off of opinion like I have said the whole game. I am a logical person, and I find logical reasons to lynch people. up until about a minute a go you were the most logical candidate. I know what's going to happen now. We are going to lynch pwnman, and he will either flip RB or Goon, if he flips RB you will probably die causing attention to turn to me, and if you come back the next day it is obvious you fake claimed and want to frame me and end the game. We will see.

Unvote, Vote: Pwnman
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by McGriddle »

RayFrost wrote:Nobody should vote yet.

Any voting is stupid.
Lol are you being placed in here?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Oh I guess you are Lol. Well I think it's pretty obvious who scum is *cough* mavsfan *cough*

It seemed like they were buddying up to mislynch me yesterday. They both had votes on me, I wasn't hammered, we lynched pwnman (one of the people on my wagon) and before he died he told us all that mavsfan is his scum buddy. Mavsfan killed Yankee last night because he could use the lurking (AGar) player to his advantage against me today. He didn't even do a great job of defending himself against pwnmans claim on both of them. I know I am town, so that means It's between RayFrost and mavsfan. Agar never did anything too anti-town, and he did bring up the idea to lynch pwnman which turned out to be a good idea. Mavsfan is our scum, he is caught, but I will not vote right now, as I want to see what happens, and see if I am wrong. Rayfrost, what are your views of this game so far?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by McGriddle »

RayFrost wrote:My view is you p. much think mav is confirmed scum, which is foolishness.
why is it foolishness?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by McGriddle »

RayFrost wrote:
vote: mavsfan

Vote: Mavsfan
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Good game guys :)
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Good Game guys, I gotta say, I pretty much owned house, good catch mavsfan, but not good enough, I put you in a risky situation here on day 4, I can't tell you all how happy I am that he didn't post in here again.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Jk about owning you guys btw lol
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Hey Vi, how are Datadanne/AGar/RayFrost honorary scum?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Vi wrote:
McGriddle wrote:Hey Vi, how are Datadanne/AGar/RayFrost honorary scum?
Datadanne gave up.
AGar wasn't too far off the right track, but was too inactive to help.
RayFrost, welp,
Oh I though honorary scum was between mafia members that's why I was confused
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:15 am

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:I had zero luck with my investigations, but was right in all of my suspicions.
Rayfrost, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Are you blind????? Did you not read anything???????? Why didn't McGriddle kill me over the night? I figured that with the roleblocker coming out, and everyone seeing my cop claim not countered, that was an easy win for town if I was still left. WTF rayfrost. You should quit mafia.
Lol I didn't kill you over night because I was pretty confident that I could make it look like your claim was a lie, and that you were scum, and I knew Yankee would have trusted mavsfan.

Now as for if it was planned? the day before I won, it wasn't planned, really there was very little scum talk during the night, would you guys like the link to the Quicktopic in which we talked? Pwnman kinda almost made me loose the game yesterday, I was kinda pissed at him for putting me at L-1 because the fact that I was at L-1 with 2 people voting me and no hammer, I thought for sure you guys would know I was scum, but I managed to wiggle my way out of it with a little help from AGar. I had to sacrifice pwnman because if he lived until the last day theres no doubt mafia would have lost. I thought I did a pretty good job however lol.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 am

Post by McGriddle »

Just wondering what did everyone think of my gameplay?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Vi wrote:Re: Lacey and Yankee - I agree that the scum kill choices were very good in this game, taking out the largest threats each time.
:)
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”