Newbie 962 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Mon May 31, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

A knotted Rope wrote: Massclaim time! I'm the NK-immune miller vig jester bomb
Claim: double voter tree stump duck fire fighter backup flavor cop!

Ok! I just happen to be your friendly neighboorhood IC!
First I suggest that people read up on the wiki and read this so people understand all the abbreviations people use:Commonly Used Abbreviations

I also suggest that everyone READS ALL POSTS! If you don't read all poss you might miss something and get a completly different meaning from that person.

I usually like to start out with RQS(Random Question Stage) instead of RVS(Random Voting Stage) so I would like if everyone answers these few questions.
I'll answer with some sort of explanation after everyone else answers. PLease try and put some detail into your answers, like sentences instead of a one word answer.

1. Where you from?
2. Coke or Pepsi?
3. Are you nervous?
4. Whats your playstyle?And if you've never played before what would you do in a panicky situation?
5. Are you excited to play?
6. Lynch all lurkers?
7. Lynch all Liars?

Well I can't resist to vote some random unsuspecting person soooo
vote: Remy!

Oh, and please preview what your post will look like in case you messed up your quote tags.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright, I clearly stated that I would answer the questions AND have explanantions for the questions. Obviously, AKR(A knotted rope your names is too long so im using this) was smart enough to look up some of my games and see what I was trying to do. I will now post my reasons and answers in a one big post. I do not promise nor garuntee that this post will be here today, I need time and I promised another big post in another game that needs my immediate attention. I will try my best to fit this games post in ASAP.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Oh, POOH!
I used AKR as my defense to having being asked to answer the questions myself and AKR was the person who asked me first I do believe.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright, since there has been a lot of unessecary commotion about my refusing to answer which is a perfectly legit reason to protest but I did state I would make this post in my first post. So please be patient I'm a man of my word and usually do not break promises even if they aren't promises. I'm going to post my answers then my reasons for the questions then my response to peoples reactions. I think most everyone responded except for a few choice people. But now there answers will be wortless to me.

1. Where you from?
New York, USA
2. Coke or Pepsi?
Root beer!
3. Are you nervous?
No, I've played in at least 8 games.
4. Whats your playstyle?And if you've never played before what would you do in a panicky situation?
I have two playstyles, One, wich is this game, Blabbermouth. I talk and talk and talk and work towards cathcing scum. Two, is a lazy lurker who would rather eat a bag of chips than post.
Yes, Every game is a new adventure. Questioneer: Really? Robo: No but it sounds like I care.
6. Lynch all lurkers?
Not so much, Maybe if its near deadline and that had previosuly acted scummy, then I might.
7. Lynch all Liars?
I say yes, Liars are people who tried to make the town think something other than the truth. There are certain scenarios where a Doctor or Cop wouldn't want to be revealed on day and might lie to get people off his/ her back. But thats just one of very few exceptions.

Now for the reasons of my questions, for the most part, the reason was to get people out of RVS and to start conversation, Which it did.

1. Where you from?
To get to know the persons background so I don't offend them and to see what time zone their in to expect them to be able to post around.
2. Coke or Pepsi?
A softball question, Make the Person drop his quard, a tactic to get scum to slip, it also gets a bunch of funny laughs out of it.
3. Are you nervous? This is the first approach to find scum. It doesn't exactly work as much cuz what scum will slip on page 1 or 2? They might say, "Yes very" with a little more detail. It might mean they're fired up bcuz they're scum. I promise I will not base a vote off of this because some people are always nervous. This question can also, but not really what I'm looking for, find Poweroles, but I will not rolefish. Not on Page 2, I have some dignity.
Just get to know what and understand why someone hammered someone who was at l-1 for some time or a short time, just to get to know the person.
5. Are you excited to play? Really is the same as number 3 to a slighter degree, In newbie games, everyone new is fired up.
6. Lynch all lurkers?
Sparking discussion and policies
7. Lynch all Liars?
Same as 6.

I will now post my response to peoples response. my responses are in red.
Cove wrote: 1. Where you from?

St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. Timezone is GMT -3.5
Cool, Time zone noted

2. Coke or Pepsi?

Vanilla Coke was my favorite all time soft drink.
Well alright then

3. Are you nervous?

Not in the slightest. I don't get nervous until LYLO hits. Co-incidentally, that's when my A-game takes over.
Thats good, Having a smart play in LyLo is really useful, please try to spread it throughout the whole game.

I play a logical game and I'm not afraid to take risks. I love high-risk, high-reward play. I can't think of a situation I'd be in this game where I'd need to panic, I stopped panicking when I stopped being a complete newb.
Your an SE right? Can you post a link to some games?

Of course I am. I'm always excited to see red text show up in the role of a lynched player.
RED TEXT!!!! Please don't quicklynch to get to that red text lol

6/7. Lynch all lurkers/liars?

Active lurking is one of my favorite D1 newbie game tells to use. With the lying, it completely depends, as some of the best high-risk high-reward plays involve some lying. One thing though, is that if you are a vanilla townie and claim a PR, this is NOT COOL and is highly lynchable.
I agreee in the fullest

Kleedrac wrote:
1. Where you from?
Yorkton, SK, CA
Good to know!
2. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke - anyone who likes Pepsi is scum!
Hold on there tiger, don't pull of more than you can chew
3. Are you nervous?
Not overly, why, are you?
No, why, are you? I can do it too, Snorkel.
Try to build cases, get questioned on logic, get lynched day 1 (at least lately :P )
I hope dying Day One isn't a wish
Very much so
Why?
6. Lynch all lurkers?
Assuming we can't find scum then yes, it gives us less information on the next day but it makes up for that by culling the herd down to active townies and scum which helps more in the long run I find.
Good policy
7. Lynch all Liars?
YES assuming they don't have a very very good reason such as a provable gambit or somesuch.
I understand

This is my first game here though I've played on somethingawful forums and such. I am a little concerned by the three week deadline on day 1 as I can't help but think it will promote ignoring the thread for 2.5 weeks :P No one is going to want to drop the hammer before the deadline and anyone on the block will try to promote weeks worth of conversation. Is this normal for this site? The FAQ listed the average length of a newbie game 3 weeks or did that mean day 1?
No worries Dude, Its just for Day 1, Newbie games can go on for hundreds of posts and maybe even a month or two. My first newbie game had about 52 pages

AKnottedRope wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote: 1. Where you from?
2. Coke or Pepsi?
3. Are you nervous?
6. Lynch all lurkers?
7. Lynch all Liars?
1)Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Cool

2)Pepsi, but being from NC, I'm a little biased. (Pepsi was first made in New Bern, North Carolina)
I learn something new evry day!

3)Not at all!
Really? Well why not?

4)Can anyone ever truly define their own playstyle?
I really didn't feel the nitty gritty was nessecary, just the basic stuff.

5)Of course! It's my first game on this site, why wouldn't I be?
I don't know I'm just a mirage........

6)Lynch all active lurkers, especially day 1. That's a huge scumtell to me.
Why is it so huge?

7)In a noobie game, no. I have a feeling people will lie to keep themselves alive if they're scum or not here.
Se;f preservation is a problem, also, people trying to lynch themselves is also a problem. More newb than Noob, i always felt Noob was an insult while Newb was justa term.
Remy wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote: 1. Where you from?
2. Coke or Pepsi?
3. Are you nervous?
6. Lynch all lurkers?
7. Lynch all Liars?
I can't believe I am answering your questions when you are trying to lynch me!
Oh, Right! Sorry I will Unvote at the end of this post, we are leaving RVS and it has no place here.

1) San Diego, California born and raised.
Your another person from California. This site has a lot of australians too but I don't mind at all.

2) Water. I'm not a big soda fan, especially not cola.
I've had someone answer that same way in a different game I used this question.

3) Not today!
How bout tomorrow?

4) I don't think I have a playstyle yet. This is my first game ever. But I am very logically-minded and I tend to stay calm and think things through when others might panic.
I think you'll find a playstyle that suits you.

5) I am excited to play, but would be more excited if it were a real-life game where we were all face to face. Three weeks seems like ages for a single day.
I've played face to face games and they go REALLY fast and don't really come up with logic and reasoning as personal grudges.

6) Not in a newbie game. Maybe the lurkers are just shy and don't know what to say?
What about Active lurking?

7) Yes! Liars make me angry.
OKay, then I won't lie to you.

Unvote.
Vote: Robocopter87
for waiting until after he reads our answers before he posts his own answers to his questions. Scummy move imo.
Thats cold man, and I was going to unvote you.
Kindred wrote:hey everyone
Hi!

1. Where you from?

i'm currently living/working on an island off the coast of darwin, australia
Didn't I tell you that there was Australians around here!

2. Coke or Pepsi?

coke but i also like pepsi max
Okay

3. Are you nervous?

i little it as this is my first game here
Perfectly understandable.

honestly i don't know what i'd do it would depend on the situation
How bout your in LyLo and theres only you, Me and someone else, and Me and the other person is voting for each pther and you have to decide who dies, How bout that situation?

yeah i really want to learn how to play
You shall do well here

6. Lynch all lurkers?

i'm gonna say no
You don't like being a hypocrite so you say no, well i thinks that a bit iffy but I'll let it go

7. Lynch all Liars?

depends on what they lie about[color] Well, why don't you give an example of bad lying and good lying?[/color]

AQUA wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:1. Where you from?
2. Coke or Pepsi?
3. Are you nervous?
6. Lynch all lurkers?
7. Lynch all Liars?
1. Australia
I totally Called everything

2. Pepsi
I here if you like Pepsi your scum

3. I'm wetting myself
Too Much Information

4. I don't really have one. If I was in a panicky situation I would panic.
Well, Naturally

5. I'm wetting myself
More than enough Information

6. Yes
Because?

7. Depends
Because?

How about you answer the questions yourself, sir.
Just did.
Sorry, for the giant wall of text. I really couldn't stop once I got going.

And as promised,
unvote

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I don't draw scum based off of RQS, a stage in which conversation is initiated, to call someone scum based off of it would really be just rushing. I'd rather use the information gathered from time than from a few answers.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

@ Cove's Confirm vote
Maybe you coulda just said,
"I like my vote on GroupThink." or "I think GroupThink is scummier than before."
Confirming Votes probably give the mod a headache. Theres no need to confirm votes on Page three, seriously.

Also, this leads me to my next point.
@AKR
I think your trying to hard to force someone to look scummy. Your constantly speculating how someones post can be a possible scum suspect. I'm not saying scumhunting is bad but I'm saying theres 9 people here and they all can't be scum. Just two people.

Which leads me back to an add-on to my first point.
@Cove
You seem to have your eyes on groupthink with the confirm vote and vote, but do you have a possible sidekick in mind? Like I said, Theres two scum, so if we hypothetically say Groupthink
is
scum then who is his partner?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Cove has two FoS's and a vote and confirm vote by Page three.
AKR suspected someone of being scum on page one in his second post.

I'm pretty sure thats over pursueing for the both of you.

So Cove, I think your suspicions are a little more serious,
So you can answer my question about who Groups scumpartner or is your answer Aqua and AKR? And lemme guess Remy is the Cop and Kleedracs the Doc and You need to FoS them too because you think there fake claiming? And might as well double vote/OMGUS vote me because of a gut feeling?

In other words, I think your not being very wise with your voting power. Please provide a case on group.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

People have lives, Its a busy time of year for students, Be patient. i understand you want input and I'm sure you'll get some. In time.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Robocopter87 wrote:Ok! I just happen to be your friendly neighboorhood IC!
First I suggest that people read up on the wiki and read this so people understand all the abbreviations people use:Commonly Used Abbreviations
Wiki

Remy, I suggested the Wiki and added a link so you could understand what we meant in my FIRST post! You didn't look anything up? I feel so neglected man.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

You don't fail, I just fail at pointing out the importance of reading up stuff. But as long as you read something, its OK. Remy, Whos your main suspect?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

@ ARK
Did I really get FoS'ed for nothaving placed a vote on page four?
Seriously dude, just hold onto your bridges and wait five seconds.

Anyway, Do I have a mian suspect. Not a main one but yes I do, their name is everyone, because
everyone
needs to be viewed. So my answer is no, on page 4 I do not have a main suspect. You apparently think every single player is scum with your FoS's that do nothing and your vote that flip flops around like a fish on land. Please make a valid case before voting. And if you can't make a valid case then don't vote!

I wanna hear what the following people think about the game, I guess you don't
have
to do it but I would really appreciate it due to it starting conversation.

Kindred- I know your a lurker but what are your views on each player? Can you make a list and add some details, not hes scum, hes town, but uh personality check on people. Please! its my birthday!

Vrtra-You haven't said much about the game so far so just I just want you to talk.

ARK and Cove- I ask you to tone it down a tad and give the others a chance to talk, please don't interrupt there arguements and statements before they hvae finsished them, I said please.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Welcome Tidher

Groupthink is naturally scummy, his Meta shows it in bright colors, but I'm not saying he can't be scum.

ARK wrote: Robo, asking me to tone it down is asking me to not scumhunt. How I get information is by looking for people's reactions, and it seems like it's working (my FoS on you got this reaction, did it not?). I think page four is definitely time enough to place a vote. Unless you're a PR, that's the only power we have, so we might as well use it to the fullest.
Some battles are won by retreating. You totally misintrepreted me. But I'lll let you figure out how you misinterpreted me.

I don't get what your talking about with the PR. PR means powerole. So unless I'm a powerrole, which is the only powerole we have is what I heard. How do you know we only have one powerole and why do you suggest I could be the powerole? And why are you rolefishing on Page four?

You know what?
Vote Aknottedrope

HERES MY CASE!(A few people have forgotten that cases are what makes this game go round')

What I'm about to do is an ISO. Its where I go to the bottom of the page in the little dropbox labeled "All users" and pick AKR and click go. that takes me to AKR's post only. Form there I go through each of his posts and anaylze them.

-ISO#0- Random Vote, though he does so jokely, he does put up the idea for a massclaim. But I can't say anything because I went along with it claiming Double tree stump duck firefighter backup flavor cop.
Null tell

-ISO#1 Already on the offensive, Calls groupthink out for reacting to a random vote. Which in reality Groupthink was just joking and placing a-OMG A JOKE VOTE, IN RVS, LIKE HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?
Scum tell

-ISO#2 Answers my questions.
Null tell

-ISO#3 Tells me to answer my questions, meaning he didn't completly read my post, which ironically I say in that post to read all posts, or he didn't care and felt he ought throw some pressure and suspicion upon me.
Either way, Scum tell-Scum usually don't feel the need to read everything but whatever applies to themselves, because then they might get suspicion. Or if it was option number two then it is naturally scummy.

ISO#4 Null fluff

-ISO#5 Says he looked me up and knows what I'm up to. Smart.
Town tell

-ISO#6 Asks a question on Kindred for a very short answer to my question.
Town tell

-ISO#7 Aks group to answer to his ISO#1 post. I can't believe he was being serious here.
Null, slightly scum tell

-ISO#8 Tells me newbie scum are inclined to active lurk, Lie I already don't know that from being in at least 8 games so far when his experience is textbook info. I was trying to get Kindred to speak but, and this is why I asked him to tone it down, he goes ahead and interrupts and answers for Kindred instead.
Then tells me I need a prime suspect from my case, which, No I don't.

AIMED AT AKR
I must say, AKR should really stop answering peoples question on setups and stuff, because some of it has been false info. Can't you just leave the info giving to the IC and the SE's? Thats kinda what we are here for.

ISO#9 Then when I tell him I don't need one he basically repeats himself saying I must have a suspect. Which I already told him I don't need on like Page 2 or 3.

ISO#10 States that maybe Group is bussing and tunneling. Or perhaps hes doing some good and making an arguement. Oh and group still hasn't responded to my wuestion on why he Joke voted in RVS.
I've stop saying wether or not I thought it was scummy or town or null, I think my opinions are pretty clear.

ISO#11 Though AKR was right about him not having "Settled" on the bussing thats pretty much what he said. It warrants an FoS because your acting scummy.

ISO#12Null

ISO#13 Says he hasn't thrown that much suspicion when he was throwing suspicion on GT and Cove. How do you even say that without having sound completly contraversial?

ISO#14 Says he could see how might have been a little overboard-BUT AQUA AND KINDRED ARE LURKING A LOT.

ISO#15 Rolefishes out Kleed. Says Kleed wouldn't know about wether theres a PR or not unless he was one of the scum and both the scum were goons. In reality, Kleed never said anything that meant he knew wether there was PR but rather he was taling about past experiences. So my "Thoughts on this" were that you were wrong and good at misintrepreting things to throw suspicion.

ISO#16Null

ISO#17 Keeps on going with the Kleed claiminbg to know wether or not there was PRs saying it was scummy. In other words, I still think that he looks scummy because I misntrepreted his quote.

ISO#18 Null

ISO#19Null

ISO#20 Random unvote. What, you just decided your "Gem" was merly a "rock" and tried to stray way from it? Oh and this is a rhetorical question, I don't feel like listening to some lame excuse.

ISO#21 FoS's are pointless, then a few posts later, FoS Robo. The irony.

ISO#22Null

ISO#23 There is some cases, i guess, im trying too but u kno... [/mockimitation]

ISO#24Null

ISO#25 Says that the three people he finds scummiest is GT Vrtra and Cove, GT and Vrtra for lurking and Cove for his confirm vote. O god, have mercy.

ISO#26 Wait! Robo only voted for Remy in RVS and then he unvoted and even though hes been giving a lot of analysis he still hasn't placed a vote ON PAGE FOUR. That deserves suspicion. CAN ANYONE TELL HIM WHATS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?

ISO#27Null

ISO#28 The quote at the top of my post.

The rest of his posts, are these three things
-Dumb
-Stupid
-Dumb

This guys is the most scummiest player by far in this game.
Seriously, most people are listening to him and actually agreeing with what hes saying.
Just because he posts and posts and posts doesn't mean he's town. His lack of an actual case for all his suspicions and most with the worst logic ever makes him scum.

I have to say the most townie focused player here is GT. This right here,
GroupThink wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:In other words, I think your not being very wise with your voting power. Please provide a case on group.
"He didn't answer the questions right..!" "He's being shady and mysterious..!" "He doesn't drink Coke...!" It gets old.
Is the frikkin truth.

This Is what I mean by a CASE. And I hope everyone comes to their senses and agrees soon.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ragequit.

I don't even feel like talking to you anymore. Can't you just sit quietly for a few posts and let other people talk? but no, You must continue to blabber so I'll fight back still.

AKnottedRope wrote:Ty for making a case robo, now I get to refute it :3
You call this sad attempt "Refuting".

About what you quoted up at the top: Aparently you misread what I said. I'm saying that unless you're a power role, voting is the only power we have as a town. This isn't rolefishing.
If thats what you meant, then why isn't that what you said? Hm?

ISO 0:The massclaim was a joke, and doesn't deserve particular mention.
So you can mention every little detail and tunnel and get away with it? Since when do you decide what deserves attention and merit?

ISO 1:I was asking for clarification, as I wasn't sure if GT was serious about his vote or not, and I was wondering if he was being defensive. Apparently he was.
Apparently, It was completly obv his vote was a joke. I don't understand why your still sticking to this. Stop being stubborn and listen.

ISO 3: I did read your entire post, and I had seen you do your RQS in other games before this one even started (It took a while for mith to verify my acc, so I read through some noobie games while I waited). To say that me telling you to answer your own questions implies that I didn't read your entire post is a fallacy in its self. So yes, I was doing this to fish for reactions, is this scummy? I'm trying to get information on you.
This is a lie. You were not searching for reactions. You just admitted to purposefully telling me to answer my own questions when I stated I would. Once again, your sticking to stuff you need to let go of.

ISO 5: Well thank you :P
Pfft.

ISO 7: I ask him a direct question, it would be nice for him to at least acknowledge it
Just shut up about your Second posts question on a joke vote! It was a JOKE! J-O-K-E! It doesn't matter it has no purpose and has long since been left alone. Why must you cling to such meaningless stuff?

ISO 8: I'm not entirely new to mafia. I've played 5-6 games outside this site on a private forum, and our games are modeled after this style of play. The questions I'm answering are a matter of opinion, and just because you've played more games does not mean that i'm not entitled to my own.
Sorry but you don't really act like you've played before. Some things aren't a matter of opinion, some are fact. And if you base every single suspicion off of opinion then you'll never have a solid arguement.

ISO 9: What I said is "you must at least have a slight read." To go through a RVS or a RQS and not have at least a tiny read on someone is pointless.
To gain suspicion from RVS(AkA jokealot stage) is pointless. What you just said is wrong.

ISO 10: I'm just throwing bussing out as a suggestion, and I never said that he was "dong good and making an argument." Stop putting words in my mouth, that's scummy.
Bussing and tunneling and RVS votes as serious and having good analysis deserves FoS's and Kleed could be a PR. Im not putting words in your mouth. Thats the beauty of ISOs those things REALLY happened. Why don't you just admit it and move on?

ISO 11: So you think that because I threw bussing out as a suggestion, that I'm now fixated on it being why cove and GT were arguing? Huge misrep here. Also, I just want a clarification on why Cove sees my suggestion as scummy.
Whatever.

ISO 12: How is this null? IMHO confirm votes are scummy and drilling someone about one is pro-town.
the confirm vote thing has already been discussed, moving on. This is my problem with you. Your not moving on. Your so focused on what has happened and possible hidden meanings that your paying attention and having and luck with finding scum. Scumhunting is using logical reasoning and FACT to provide a logical PROVABLE answer for who is scum. Simple as that.

ISO 13: Well, let's see here. There are two scum in this game, and those were the people looking scummiest to me at that instant. That's how I say that without sounding controversial.
The ISO specifically said that you were suspicious of GT and Cove, yet a light suspicion. But as I recall you tunneled pretty deep.

ISO 14: I want the lurkers to post. Your point?
My point? You mean the one that you just totally missed? Let me just tell you " My point". You had just said that you could see how you were being too aggresive, then you quickly change to how Aqua and Kindred are lurking. You averted eyes by calling out Aqua and Kindred for lurking. We already knew that they were lurking, its only totally obv.

ISO 15: I misinterpreted what he said, which he clarified. Unintentional misinterpretations aren't scummy.
I think that misintrepreting TOO MUCH is scummy. Which your doing.

ISO 17: I was still misinterpreting. I thought he said that he knew there was only one PR in the game, not that he was judging the probability of scum being able to fakeclaim.
My point proven, you were still running off of an misintrepretation.

ISO 20: I unvoted because he made it clear to me that I misinterpreted what he said, so it was not in the town's best interest for me to keep my vote there. Also, loaded rhetorical questions will get you nowhere, it's slinging mud.
Ya I remember, You backpeddled so bad it was funny. I made sure it was rhetorical because you keep slinging mud by answering them.

ISO 21: Ok, let me clarify. FoSes are pointless if you're not already voting someone or if the person you want to vote is close to lynch.
Hey, have I placed an FoS yet? i'm pretty sure you placed one after that ISO post. That was my point.

ISO 23: Being rude doesn't help your case, just putting that out there.
I wasn't being rude, thats what it sounded like in my mind.

ISO 25: Your point?
First of all, you find three people scummy in a two scum setup. Second, you name two of like 5 people who are lurking. Third, You placed your lurker votes before the one with some actual merit which is Coves Confirmvote. Fourth, you think that its all right.

ISO 26: This has been explained. A lot. Please read what I've said.
I spent almost an HOUR readin what you said, I don't recall you explaining this. So by all means, show me where you explained it.

robo wrote:The rest of his posts, are these three things
-Dumb
-Stupid
-Dumb
This is not a case. Why are they dumb/stupid/dumb?
Sorry I must admit I went a litte overboard with that. My apologies. I get a little worked up some times. Its just a game, meant for fun.

robo wrote:I have to say the most townie focused player here is GT.
How, exactly? Especially when I've questioned him AND PLACED VOTES ON HIM, yet he has not directly addressed me all game. Is this exempt from your "Scum don't need to read every post" rule?
Dude, are you seriously saying that your Lame xcuse for scumhunting in your second post on a joke vote is questioning? And who says that a single vote matters, If you voted me, I would giggle at the OMGUS of it but If I was in GT's shoes then I would just ignore you. I wish I didn't have to address you directly...
BTW, I don't actually quit. I was just mad at the beginning of this post.

NFTOVABC

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKnottedRope wrote:Ok, I'm not going to let this turn into a wall-o-text war, so I'm gonna try and make this short.
What? You don't have defenses to everything?

About power roles and voting: That IS what I said, go back and read it, please (Also quoted below for your viewing pleasure).
You call the quote a defense?

About letting meaningless stuff go and tunneling:First, please tell me how I've tunneled? Second, you're tunneling me right now, I'm just responding to the claims you're making about me. You're working yourself up into a frenzy and blinding yourself to what's going on around you. Furthermore, you tell me to "move on" yet you keep hounding me for THE SAME THINGS.
So now IM tunneling? No I'm not, I'm telling the truth. The claims were based off an ISO which is only proof. IM BLIND now? Dude, Your the stubborn Blabbermouth.

Stop just saying "X is wrong" or "Y is right" give me PROOF (In response to your claim that searching for tells in the RVS is "wrong")
Alright let me explain and acutally try to listen to me for once. Yes, you can find tells in RVS. You can do so by using the method I used. I asked questions. Now, Just because there was tells doesn't mean there true. You can't use RVS as valid proof it is not concrete. Its just a hunch. By voting and saying suspicions doesn't work. What you do and what I did was keep the tells to myself, and leet them grow. Watch the person, focuson them. Gather evidence, and when your case is solid, you strike them with undeniable evidence and catch them unawares. That is a valid scumhunt. now this doens't usually happen, people just spurt out there opinions and minor suspicions due to pressure from deadlines.

About words in my mouth: I went back and re-read every single one of my posts as I was responding to your case, and you've been misinterpreting a lot of what I've said.
Its not so much as intrepreting what you said. I didn't intrepret. I just said what it sounded like, so everything I said about your posts was the way you were acting. Simple as that. So if I misintrepreted anything it was because you didn't explain there and then.

About misinterpreting: I've misinterpreted ONE POST, that is not "misinterpreting too much." Klee's post wasn't exactly clear, and left some areas open to interpretation. Also @ ISO 17 in particular, that post was made before klee clarified his position. If you notice, the in the post AFTER he clarifies, I back off. Backing off because you realize you were wrong isn't scummy, and you need to do the same here.
Your asking me to back off? Because I have a case and valid points? Even if I was misintrepreting some things doesn't mean ther isn't plenty of other stuff that dings scum on my radar. So asking me to back off is just averting eyes. No I will not back off. The entire point of my case was to get you to shut up for five posts so other people can talk, you keep talking and talking and wasting valuable time. I just wanted you to let OTHER people discuss for once. I will backoff as soon as you agree to this.
Robo wrote:I spent almost an HOUR readin what you said, I don't recall you explaining this. So by all means, show me where you explained it.
Here it is. This is also one of the posts of mine that you have misread.
AKR Iso 28 wrote:Robo, asking me to tone it down is asking me to not scumhunt. How I get information is by looking for people's reactions, and it seems like it's working (my FoS on you got this reaction, did it not?). I think page four is definitely time enough to place a vote. Unless you're a PR, that's the only power we have, so we might as well use it to the fullest.
See especially "I think" to "the fullest".
I was just asking you to tone it done for christs sake. That doesn't mean don't scumhunt. Why can't you just sit back and observe and find scum silently and then jump in when you have a NICE BIG CASE with evidence!

Robo, please take your own advice here and back down. If you keep going, you're giving the scum a HUGE wall to lurk behind. You've made your argument and I've made my defense, now let's both shut up and let other people weigh in on it, k?
No, you shut up because I'm not the one clogging up this thread. You are. You haven't given anyone a chance to weigh on anything with your constant posting.
Overall, I just want you to be quiet for a while. I never said not to scumhunt. Just because your no talking doesn't mean your not scumhunting.

Now, will you agree to be quiet for a while?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Fine, Though its not really tunneling, I agree to stop "Hounding" you.

Kindred, please talk.
Remy, I know you do but, please talk.
Kleed, I know you do but, please talk.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

And Vrtra and GT.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKR wrote: Is hypocritical. You're drawing this out by creating longer and longer walls of text that people have to read through.
Do we have an agreement or not? Thats hypocritical in itself by saying I;m dragging this out when thats all the wuote was doing.

Did you agree or did you not agree to toning it down after I stop "hounding" you?
I have stopeed and I will not discuss this any longer.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

wuote lol

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

By toning it down I meant wait till everyone else says something before speaking. I'm going to not post till all the people I named have spoken.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Starting Now.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright, I have to say something.
Kleed, I made sure I didn't pick V/LA people and giving a few people the chance to speak isn't giving me license to lurk.

Remy, Great post, you really did a good job on all that. Oh, and I knew GT was naturally scummy from his Meta. Or past experiences with playing with him.

OK shutting up for a while now.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright, Sorry I would have posted but I haven't had a chance. Finals and school just suck.

First of all, I have to object to some points and make a question.

Vrtra, you really think I planned a big fight pregame? Seriously, I know that if I was to plan a fight it would be minor and wouldn't lead to my or my partners death. Which that argument was headed for. I literally wanted AKR dead. Just take your idea into perspective, ask yourself, would that really be a smart thing to do as scum? I'm an IC and played in plenty of games and never have seen Scum fights like that. Though one time I had a big fight as scum against a townie but It was different. I wasn't using cases just AtE.

Second, Cove,
Cove wrote: Robo is just plain anti-town. What he is spouting doesn't help the town and only will lead to a deadline lynch if people play like he proposes.
Why am I plain anti town?
What do you mean by "What he is spouting doesn't help the town" . Like what are you referring to with spouting?
I thought the, " Making cases with legit evidence" was a pretty good idea. It works. I mean, what is so bad about that? How does it get us a deadline lynch? I don't think you undertsand how long three weeks is. Three weeks is plenty of time to get a case built up.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I'm an IC and played in plenty of games and never have seen Scum fights like that.
AKR you totally missed my point like usual but If you really feel I'm putting myself above you then.
I've played in plenty of games and never have seen Scum fights like that.

And AKR, Im sure your
so
much better than all of us.[/sarcasm]

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKR wrote: Robo You never answered my question about what "NFTOVABC" means.
Thats the frikkin point. I set it up, you do it, I say I told you so. But luckily, you didn't do it thus I didn't say I told you so. Its actually a pretty neat move when you try and get reactions. You say IWTGARFH(I want to get a reaction from him/her) and then when they totally flip out you can legally with backup say you were looking for a reaction. Try it sometime.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

You totally missed the point again.

The point of the acronym was that NOBODY knew what it meant but was there as evidence. For instance, I predicted you would vote me. So I said,
N
ow
F
or
T
he
O
MGUS
V
ote
A
nd
B
ad
C
ase.

Now, In hindsight I regret saying bad case and am sorry. but I was expecting a vote on me.

The point of it being unknown was so the person couldn't preplan a lie. NFTOVABC wasn't a specific acronym and no one here knew what it meant. I'm not Slinging mud, stop saying that! Just listen for once, now that you know why you misintrepreted what I did, do you understand? Same as the Kleed thing, now that you learned why your wrong, back off.

Oh, and its put Another down. Its single. I have only put you down.

Why Am I even talking to you anyway? I asked questions to Cove and Vrtra. Not you.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Cove wrote: Robocopter87: You are spouting crap about building cases and not to suspect anybody without "solid" evidence. In 99% of mafia games you will never have solid evidence. You definitely won't get it without placing votes first. I don't see anything solid in your "case" against AKR, and on top of that I saw you wrote points about posts that gained TOWNIE and NULL points. Why did you include those?
Because it was an ISO. You read EVERY single one of their posts even the ones that are townie like. I don't see a big solid case coming from you and you seem to think I'm scum pretty badly with the anger. Who do you think is scum?
Vrtra wrote: Robo, do everyone a favor and stop being a douche.
I'm sorry I'm coming off that way I'm usually pretty humourous and happy. But its becoming increasingly annoying that whenever I say something, AKR answers. I didn't ask AKR his opinions, I was talking to you and Cove, yet he answered.

Leading me to my next point,
What was your answer? I can quote the question here,
Robo wrote: Vrtra, you really think I planned a big fight pregame? Seriously, I know that if I was to plan a fight it would be minor and wouldn't lead to my or my partners death. Which that argument was headed for. I literally wanted AKR dead. Just take your idea into perspective, ask yourself, would that really be a smart thing to do as scum? I'm an IC and played in plenty of games and never have seen Scum fights like that. Though one time I had a big fight as scum against a townie but It was different. I wasn't using cases just AtE.
I said this and something to Cove and AKR went and started answering to stuff. I just wish he would answer things addressed to him. And to stop posting to just to post.
AKR wrote: 1) Why aren't you voting GT?
2) Do you think someone is scummier than GT?
3) What are your thoughts on the rest of the game as a whole?
1) Because he is town.
2) Yes, You.
3) Getting pretty annoying in general. but hey, When theres Mafia around someones bound to get PO'd lol

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKR wrote: Robo, why do you think GT is town?
A reasonable question, heres why.
GT wrote: This is absolutely ridiculous. My life won't become any less entertaining because you put "pressure" votes on me. I'm sorry. That and I have to get familiarized with all your avatars again because I could've sworn Robo was NKd on his birthday...
Though I don't get why he added NK'ed on my birthday which I'm pretty sure did happen lol

Oh, and this,
GT wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:In other words, I think your not being very wise with your voting power. Please provide a case on group.
"He didn't answer the questions right..!" "He's being shady and mysterious..!" "He doesn't drink Coke...!" It gets old.
The only problem I have with GT is his lack of post. I understand why people see the scum in him but I must say, GTs meta proves time and time again that he is just naturally scummy. I'm not saying hes town because of his Meta I'm saying that Meta is just one of the reasons I think he is town.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKR wrote:
To you all:

1) Why aren't you voting GT?
2) Do you think someone is scummier than GT?
3) What are your thoughts on the rest of the game as a whole?
I thought you meant everyone when you said ALL. Maybe not. But I can legally say that I had the right to answer to the words, "To you all". And by saying I'm hypocrtical is not only just provoking a fight, because thats all that is doing but just proving that I was right. if I'm being hypocrtical that means that I was right in order to be hypocrtical. Just sayin'

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I didn't completly contradict myself, what I meant was that his Meta wasn't the SOLE reason I thought he was town. Perhaps I worded it wrong.

Once again, I find myself talking to you when I don't want to. Why do you have to constantly oppose me?

I think that his answer to the question, and i know why you think its kinda Hypocrtical/scummy to say hes town because of it, but the way he answered pointed town.

He basically pointed out what was wrong with the game. We are using old news to make new news. Simple as that.

unvote
for now
And, I don't feel like talking to you AGAIN so I think I'll wait till the people that WERE ASKED the question respond. You know what I mean?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Cove wrote: Robo: I would argue completely differently. I think GroupThink's meta points to him being scum moreso than anything.
His Town Meta shows he acts scummy when hes town.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Cove wrote: Also, your definition of an ISO is not a case, it's not helpful, and it's hard for people to see what you're saying. I do not approve, and have seen it mentioned many times that cases should not contain every post by someone.
I don't understand what you mean, ISOs are cold hard fact, of course they usually have a little added analysis to show the person whos ISOing their point. where on earth have you seen someone say, "Cases shouldn't have the players post in them?" OK you don't approve, thats your problem. I think its a good way to expose a player. Its a matter of opinion not fact.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Cove wrote: His town meta shows that he tries when he's town.
Uhh, why did you restate my post? I don't get what you mean in this quote. Have you read up on GT and thought differently about his Meta?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Cove wrote: By saying "this post is scummy, this post is townie, this one is null, here's another townie one" You are sitting on two sides of the fence, giving you an out if you end up leading a wagon on a townie.
ooooo I see what your saying now. Well saying a post is scummy, null, and townie, is just the ISO. But Since so many of them were scummy, I said he was scum. The whole point was an ISO but because of the ISO I placed a vote. Get it?
Cove wrote: When GT is town, GT tries everything he knows how to do to win (even bend the rules, but I'm not going there). He's hardly trying this game.
Have you played with GT before? How do you know thats the way he acts?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I've played with GT before and I guess I've come to expect scumminess from him. I don't think he is scum. Simple as that.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKnottedRope wrote:
Remy wrote:If he is town then he certainly isn't doing anything to help the town win. And that's not much better than being scum.
This
AKR, I don't think you have a reason to vote besides this one and thats Remy's opinion. All you have against GT is a failure to respond to a stupid question in RVS. What you are doing here is riding off Remy to get your way. Give me Five good reasons why your voting him. Five. Cuz thats how many votes he needs.
AKR wrote: Ok GT you're at L-1, time to claim
I'm pretty sure GT knows when to claim.

I'm telling you people, GT isn't going to flip scum, so don't come crying to me when he flips town. Just callin the future here people. When he flips town will you listen to me?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

GT, claim please?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I must say you did a very good job on it, I read a lot of Robos in the AKR section. I suggest everyone read the whole thing.

But, I disagree with your conclusions on AKR. I did not constantly attack AKR. He provoked fights constantly. I get pretty annoyed easily so I would respond rather fiercely. If AKR is scum hes playing you all like a grand piano in Carnegie Hall. This so call- well cased pressure on GT doesn't really exist. And these good intentions are going to lead to a mislynch.

Though I just said AKR was basically scum, I must admit my view on him has changed. He went from a annoying scummy bloodhound to a annoying
Newbietown
bloodhound. Hes just an excited player and his amount of posts and questions has proved it. I think he is just plain newb town. But still annoying. I wish he would just calm down a bit and
think
a bit more about his posts.

Hes jumping to conclusions. Hes taking this too fast. Once somebody says something he immediatly responds with a set confident idea stuck in his head. I want him to slow down, Mull over all the possible possibilties of that person being scum and town,
then
say something. He's coming up with ideas as hes posting and he should think
before
he starts to type. Is this too much to ask AKR? I want an answer. And will fight for one till you do answer.

Now, back to another topic.
GT AINT SCUM! I will bet my frikkin life on it.
Killing him will be a mislynch.
I bet people are all like, "Why do you think so?"(<Mostlikely from AKR lol)
I have shown where his townie posts were. And that is why he is town. Period.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

GT please claim now.

Stop avoiding it please, or give a reason to avoiding it. I can't defend you when you refuse to do something that the town wants.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Well, that kinda, sucks since if you die you won't be able to tell us. Who would be your guess?

Sorry bout the missing of the claim, I knew you were a vanilla townie in that game, I thought you were talking about that game.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:18 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKR wrote: Thinking robo got NK'd (which you still haven't explained)
OK, ill make this simple. Me and GT were in still ongiong game togetther and I was NK'ed and then he was lynched. Its called having other games besides this one.
AKR wrote: This is a bit of a loaded question, as a response either way would imply that I don't think about my posts. I do, I put a lot of thought into them. Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there.
Right here, your more worried about your own survival than the towns win. It was a yes or no question. I want a yes or no. What I meant was that you don't mull over possibilities. Have you mulled over the possibilities of GT being town?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKR wrote: May I request from you a list of all players in this game from scummiest to towniest WITH REASONS please?
Nonononononononono. Never make a list. Never.
Making a list gives the scum complete acces to who is the scummiest that isn't them. They will keep the people alive who are the most scummy so everyone lynches them. No, I will not give you a list, and never ask for one again.
AKR wrote: How in the hell did you arrive at that conclusion?
You were worried that your answer would make you look like you didn't put thought into your posts. You were more worried how you were going to be viewed and what people would think than answer the question.
Stop answering for GT, this is exactly what you've criticized me for.
So now that I told you what he meant, and one of your reasons are put down, you decide to fight me instead? Your stooping dude.
AKR wrote: I'm sorry, but you can't expect me to do that, ESPECIALLY when I find your question particularly loaded.
I find it quite ironic you said this then answered the question. Here,
Yes I do and yes I have but I think it's much more likely that he's scum.

And robo, respond to my post 215, please.
Thats all I wanted from you a simple yes. God, your making things more complicated than it needs to be. This doesn't have to be so melodramatic.

I responded to it at the beginning of this post.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKR wrote: No, I'm tried of you painting me as a noob who doesn't know anything about mafia.
Another row, eh?
I didn't paint you as a noob there. I have said you were a noob, but not there.
AKR wrote: That's not the point. The point is you chainsaw defending him, especially after telling me not to answer for anyone else.
Defense is different from answering for someone else.
Heres how it is:
GT said I was NK'ed.
You told him to explain it in the post with a list of reasons
(Heres the part you missed) GT answers here,
GT wrote:And Robo was NKd...and I was lynched. And RE:Meta - it points to me being more active when I'm active. At that time, I'd signed up for one game - when I entered this one, I'd signed up for six.
I then restated it because it was a tad bit foggy.
You call me out on answering for him.
You see, I wasn't answering for him because I was directly involved. He had said I was NK'ed on my birthday, and it was true lol. So stop with this, Robo is a hypocrtie thing. Cuz it wasn't hypocrtitcal.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AKnottedRope wrote:And since GT claimed VT, I think it's
I hate this post. We are at page 10, your rushing. Again. We are getting GREAT information out of this discussion, but you intend to cut it off because your impatient. I'm not insulting you, its the truth. You are an impatient person, most likely from excitement. PLease be patient for a little bit longer. GT claims to know who the scum would possibly be, we need to let him speak. We need to get all the possible info out of day one. To suck it dry. What happens day one will affect the rest of this game the most probably.

Also, you started another fight. This one was YOUR fault. I can tell your most likely a strongwilled person in real life. And with strongwill comes stubborness which you seem to have. Once again, not insulting, Just sayin'

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

To tell you the truth, I just think that AKR's slight suspicions on Vrtra is just OMGUSy and really is nothing but OMGUS. But he hasn't OMGUS voted Vrtra so I can't say he really officialiy OMGUSed.

Also. AKR's post 230 is pretty bad. I won't get into a fight about it but it is.
I won't quote it and stuff like that but I really think he should redo it. Like actually answer GT's question about me and actually do something about the fact no responded to those sentiments and show where your reasons are.

Yes, GT has a point to these questions, I know it seems to people that I'm answering for GT but I understand why he's asking these questions. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure. I think he will reveal when he is finished. For now, please answer the questions.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I understand suspicion on me if he flips town.

If he does flip town I think suspicion is totally justifiable. I think he was town because of the way he acted. I've played in mulitiple games with GT and his reads and his cases in this game were identical to his town meta. But Tidher placing the hammer wasn't so good. I knew it would eventually happen, but Group was going to say who he thought was scum and now he can't.

PS: I don't think that was the best course of action, but someone has to die eventually.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ummm, I hate to burst your bubble but you shouldn't post after death in twilight. Other people can talk but not the lynchee. Or at least the lynchee should talk. Sometimes its not in the rules. Like this one. But I still discourage it.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hey Agar! I started to read one of your games a while ago but never got around to it. When I saw you had joined this one I knew it would be good. Your a smart and experienced player. I see you already have a nice suspicions running already.

I think that instead of having a hand of suspicion, why don't you just say that we are the scumteam temporarily? Like vote one and HoS the slightly less scummy person. Because really, FoSs and HoSs are useless in newbies. They aren't going to get us anywhere.

I was fencesitting, I was very concerned that I would accidentally forget about other people and then have the scum behind my back.
Umm, I'm guessing you meant I was buddying to Remy? I guess so, though it was RVS where everyone has a little fun before serious stuff happens. You know?

The making people not posting thing was really a point of view thing. If you look for town in it you'll find that I was trying to let other people open up and not get instantly held back by the constant posting and questions that were flooding out of AKR. If you look for scum you'll see that I was trying to make him stop posting which is antitown. But I really think it was a pov thing.

The meta thing I understand, but I have seen GTs scum side and I think its a completly different play than his town side. His town side was showing with big flashing lights. I wasn't just running on meta. I had other reasons. GT was ignoring AKR's stupid RVS question. He was getting annoyed, frustrated, but wasn't really posting it because he only likes to post quote walls with a rebuttal. He was acting like a townie. And I really figured this:
1. His Town meta is showing
2. Hes plain acting like a townie
3. There is nine people here and if I think he looks town he most likely WILL flip town. Odds were on my side.

Also, I'm pretty sure I already discussed the list thing.

Right now, I have an Eye on Vrtra and slightly less Kindred. I don't think I will vote either, as not having a nice case up but, Just sayin'

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

O frick, your Vrtra's replacement.
Well, then my opinion on him as changed slightly but the way he lurked and was before still gains my suspicion. Doesn't replacing just suck like that?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

VOTE: Kleed

He seems to have disappeared, perhaps I missed a V/LA but I don't think so. And a little pressure never hurt anyone.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Instead of waiting for people to get here why don't you show some insight on what you think? Like who are your suspects? I haven't heard a lot from you and think you need to be a little more into this game.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I think it would have been smarter to let him actually say his final suspicions. But nooooo, Mister Eagermcbeaver had to hammer him. And we lost the cop too.

Speaking of which, Having a Cop flip means a few things, he might have been the only power role in this game or there could be a doc too if I'm correct. If there is a Doc, don't claim or anything unless we ask for one. I know the whole role speculation thing is kinda suspicious but we have to notify the possible doc of what we need from him if there is one.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

pfft.

This is bad people, we need activity. Like a lot.

AGar! Activate the ask everyone a completly random question that is semi relevant to this game button!
In other words, I think I saw in the game I was reading with you that you asked everyone a random question but in RVS. Could you do that now with a little more relativity to the game itself but still a little random? I would do it myself but I simply don't have the time.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

What is my thought on general lack of discussion?

-Being the IC, I think it is the single most stupidest and worst thing for the town.
Seriously, Scum don't even have to talk because everyone else isn't. There is still TWO scum out there. TWO. And they aren't even getting a smudge of suspicion because of lack of activity, this is very bad for the Town. Very Bad. That is my stance, that is why asked you to question people. Also, I asked you to see if PWALOALL. (Will tell what this means later.)

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Whoa, Tidher, if you can't handle this dude, get replaced. Unless you think you can, and that you will post often. But with all your V/LAs is really hurting the Town. And then when you get your situation sorted out you can /in for another game if you'd like.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Its Okay Tidher, you did the right thing, Mafia will still be here when your all settled down.

I think you would do good in this game, so I do look forward to playing with you in the future.

Also, I'm just going to say that Kleed did answer pretty fast. I think he was just not talking not unable to talk, I think he was active lurking and that is seriously scummy. I think my vote is well placed right now.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I know you! I "technically" played in a game with you but you were already dead when I replaced. We also had that Vengeful but neither game really showed my playstyle to you and your playstyle to me. So I look forward to your analysis.

Games kinda been bad, Day One was shaky, with only fights between me and AKR that totally ruled the Day and we ended up killing GT out of it all.
Then Lost AKR and he flipped Cop so that sucked.
Then page 11 took 5!!!! DAYS to get through, thats how much activity there is. And I'm pretty sure this might be page 12's first post.
In other words, I hope you are an active player and will help spark this game and get a nice fire going.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Nope, I guess it wasn't the first post of page 12.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

That would be a pretty nice team setup. I can see where you get it from, but do you really expect to be 1000% correct? I mean, I'm not going to say" well Im not scum so it aint me" because of the totally loaded WIFOM. But i will say that the probability that you actually got the scum team is kinda low. Of course, I also want to hear your reasoning because we NEED discussion going.

Kindreds getting replaced, *sigh*. OK, you were a lurking a tad too much but I see now why that happened and I hope you play some more when your ready!

Wow, First IC game and the whole team basically replaces.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

O my bad, I meant 100%. I never said it was a bad thing to try and call out a scum team. Theres actually some good that can come of it.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I really want Kleed to respond to this. Like ASAP.

@AGar, Don't kill me and then I will make sure that this slot doesn't ever need activity or replacement. :wink: [/jokinground'].

Being Lynched is a town decision, and AGar won't be able to make it all on his own. The constant voting thing really disrupts this towns ability to make this decision, part of being Town is having a stance on suspicions. You aren't doing the town any good by constantly changing this stance. I'm not pointing this at anyone in particular but just stating my stance on the subject.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hello!
Okay Compadre!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Ok, that was his reaction to this. since NS asked the question, can you analyze what you got out of it?

Kleed, we were looking for a reaction to being called out as scum. And now that you did report, well, I don't know what to think of it.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Kleed wrote:maybe due to the fact we're all new-ish
I don't think he realizes that we aren't all New-ish anymore due to replacments. Just check when they joined Mafiascum and you'll realize that your not playing with newbies anymore, due to replacements. If a Newbie needs replacing anyone can take his spot. If an SE replaces then people qualified for SE and higher can replace but sometimes the mod will be desperate and give the spot to anyone. IC are usually replaced with people who can hold an IC status. But hey, we won't have to worry bout that because I'm an active player!

Waiting for NS's analysis. AGars gone till late at night. Alright.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I kinda skimmed over this, I'll fully read it and post later. I gotta go right now.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hey Digi, would you be annoyed with me if I didn't post a defense? I mean, you already think I'm scum, would posting a defense really be necessary? I really don't feel like wasting my valuable spare time to make giant post that means nothing in your eyes.

Also, I'm guessing that by putting Klee at l-1 you want a reaction from me or Kleed. I'm here to say, No. I don't want him at L-1.
unvote
. Yes I think he is being pretty scummy after I finally had my eyes averted from AKR after his death because thats all who I was focused on in Day 1 which really didn't make me to aware of the games surroundings. Now, that I have my eyes open. I have to say that we are still looking for a replacement for Kindred. And it would just be plain stupid to not let him/her talk. We really need to wait for this replacement before this buddying bandwagon takes off. I don't care what you think of this post, I just want the replacements opinion. O frick, looking back, theres TWO replacements. ya unvoting is a good idea.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Also,(this is the less important fluff stuff)

Replacements did make some noise, so thats good.

I LOL'd at Digi's sig, is there a place it came from specifically?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

NS, have you thought that maybe Digi is the scum? And you are going to screw the whole town over because you only listen to him?
Same for Digi in vice versa?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

NS wrote:diginova replaced Remy; I don't see Remy as scummy at all, and digi has been very town so far.
Isn't the best scum, the most towny like?

Also, did you know that if you refreshed the page with a post written that it won't get rid of the post and keep what you wrote till you submit it? At least I think thats what happened.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Okay, LISTEN.

TWO REPLACEMENTS NEED TO BE FOUND AND YOUR SURE I"M SCUM.

The above doesn't bother you that he left Kindred out?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I don't think that NS is acting very towny like right now. He just decided to ignore the fact theres two replacements coming, if hes wrong he sends everyone into LyLo, he's buddying up to Digi like I've never seen before in buddying and I think its affecting Digis judgement, he also apparently thinks that he is positive of a scum team, and it may just be me but I think he thinks hes above everybody here and is so much smarter, more xperienced, and has the total control of the town. I really don't like it right now. Call me a flailer but man, its not right, also he didn't even bother asking for a claim because hes so certain.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I'm not claiming. I'm not at l-1 lol. Why would you ask for a claim? ROFL thats kinda funny how I did that there you gotta admit.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

So you were annoyed that I was specific and responded to details?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

So what your getting at is that you don't like how I get nitpicky.

Two things that I'm getting from you not liking that.
1.Your lazy and don't like to read the long posts being nitpicky creates.
2. Your scum that doesn't like town looking for scum.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

The one that asked me why I was so serious?
Because the answer to that would be, because of the way NS was acting.
Or the one that wasn't even a question on why I thought NS was like that,
Because the answer to that would be, because the way NS was acting.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Darn, I didn't want to come to this, I didn't want to be outed like this. I wanted to have the replacements come so I could get a view on who to protect. Thats why I've really been flipping out on NS ignoring the replacements.

I am the Doctor.

I had a town read on Remy so I protected him night 1.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

[quote="AGar']I don't believe you.

At all.[/quote]

I can understand this. But I think maybe you should re-read also, and if not, show me what posts aren't Doc like. I never really liked the Doctor role, it goes against my style of being outward.

Wow, NS ninja'd me. But NS should still re-read.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

EBWOP
AGar wrote:I don't believe you.

At all.
I can understand this. But I think maybe you should re-read also, and if not, show me what posts aren't Doc like. I never really liked the Doctor role, it goes against my style of being outward.

Wow, NS ninja'd me. But NS should still re-read.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

VOTE: Robocopter87

I don't think this is against my win con.
I think it will help and if the Mod has a problem with it I will take it up with him why I did this.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Why do you say that?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AGar wrote:First of all, on a side note, I do believe your status as an IC can be jeopardized because of that move.
I've decided I don't like ICing. And I don't think I'll be playing so much newbie games from now on. Modding is a more fun for me.

I'm done talking. Your right, I don't have to talk in twilight. So I won't.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

AGar, that won't be necessary. I am scum. I had my reasons.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I'm so sorry Hayl but because of me they lost some discussion and such. I was a goner, so I took discussion with me. I knew you would win it. You did a fantastic job. I didn't self hammer because I didn't want to IC. I didn't self hammer because I didn't like this game. I did it because I was a lost cause. There was multiple replacements coming and you were one so I threw any suspicion that could have been directed at you away.

Sorry, Great Job.

I don't think this game really is something I would call a win for me. I think I could've figured something out before hammering.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

No, Becuase of this game i have realized ICing is not my thing. Not because it was bad, just I didn't feel it was easy being IC while being scum, kinda hard. I was going to ask you to Backup Mod for me but realized you prob wouldn't like me at the moment so much for selfhammering lolz

But I got Nikanor. Modding is def funnier than playing, In my opinion.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I thought your play during Day four was amazing, they eating out of your hand. But of course then you took out a knife and chopped their heads off. But still it was cool. Equinox was also in a game with me and Elliberith and Elli claimed Cop day two and made it to endgame then hammered one of the townie for a quick win in LyLo. It was EPIC.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I think by Kindred getting replaced it kinda made it so Hayl could get some slack, and that Kindred wasn't lurking on purpose but rather had RL issues going on which helped Hayl out some.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

This is something I do take credit for. I nailed AKR as powerole Night One. Me and kindred were a bit skeptical because Tidher posted the, "
if
I have a night action..." But if we missed powerole night one, we were going to go after Tidher. But I said," Take down AKR, he's been the focal point of discussion and if he keeps living I'm going to get killed." So we killed him. And had nothing to worry about afterwards. We did have a fakeclaim set though. But I kinda failed when I used it.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I think the mod will allow it.

Here. Quicktopic.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I have a quicktopic account so i have it at the ready. But I did sign out before posting it lolz.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Wow, this topic explodes
After
the game ends. During Day four it was all like
ddddddrrrrrrrraaaaaaagggggg

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Its fine. Just kinda funny.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I'm sorry. Play PRs so you are scummy enough to not get NK'ed yet Town enough to not get lynched. But I always mess up as Doctor. I try and be slightly scummy. And come off as REALLY scummy. Then I get lynched. I was Doctor once and played so town I got NK'ed night one. While our cop was the lynch. But now my doctor skills are horrible.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

You did do a good job of making me slip up and getting all AtE over our fight. But during some of it I actually forgot I was scum.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

No comment.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”