Newbie 961 - Game Over - Town Victory

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Mod: You still have it down as Viral Maze for some things.

I see this game hasn't had a IC post yet, so
[SE]OMGUS is where you vote someone just for voting you. Don't do it. Don't claim VT either, as it helps scum because they want to kill PR(cops, docs) if there are any, and you'd just narrow down the possibilities. Don't do WIFOM, which is like this: "x claimed cop, and so the doc will protect him. But maybe the mafia knew that the doc would think that, so they'll kill someone else, and the doc should protect someone else. Unless the mafia knew the doc would think that, so they'll kill he cop after all." Also called circular logic. Here is a list of common abbreviations. For those who don't know, here's how to bold, quote, italicize, underline, and link:

Code: Select all

[b]What you want to bold[/b]

[quote]What you want to quote[/quote]

Or

[quote="Playername"]What you want to quote[/quote]

[i]What you want to italicize[/i]

[u]What you want to underline[/u]

[url=url address of a webpage here]The word you want to be a link[/url]

If you have any questions, ask startransmission, he's your IC, or me, realityfan or shadow, we're your SE's.[/SE]

Hi everyone. Lets kill some scum.
Vote: Skunkape

Skunks stink!! Literally!!
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Zajnet wrote:Hey Me=Weird, do you play on salvation? I thought your name sounded familiar, and then I saw your location and that certainly sounded familiar.
Nope, sorry.

Doubtful, whoever got that number of votes first gets lynched.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

To STM:
1 I've completed 4 games, 1 got reset and I'm dead in that one and also one other. I'm currently in 5.
2 Mafia. Informed minority is awesome. Of course I'm probably biased as I haven't been a town PR yet.
3 I don't like them, but sometimes they're necessary. Lurking is annoying.
4 I prefer it to RQS, but my favorite is Non-random questions.

Also, to those of you who don't have one, please get an avatar.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Mon May 31, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Sorry, should have said V/LA. STM, you call post 19 a IC post? It's not very...ICish. Will do a detailed reread later today.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I usually get to post after this site says it's 5 o'clock. Sometimes not for longer, and sometimes in the morning. More coming later, probably.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@STM: The part about the not posting for two days and then posting right after you said something about it: Maybe because I had been really busy in RL, and when I was able two post was 5 minutes after you'd said that? And your "IC" post is nothing more than saying you're the IC, that you'll be mostly posting in the week, not liking the mod list vote thing, and saying a post is "off". How is that "explaining your stance on explaining semantics and strategy in an opening post"?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Me=Weird »

clock wrote:tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock
Also, STM said he would have thoughts on other people about, oh,
hours ago, and he hasn't. I think I'll go ahead and
Unvote, Vote: startransmission.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

@STM: You said that Post 19
specifically
had expressed your stance, not that you had expressed your stance. Needless to say, post 19 didn't express your stance. Is it bad to vote someone for not posting when they said they would? However, I am thinking you're slightly townish. The vote was mostly pressure, but now I have a new time to expect it, so I'll take it off.
Just now I wrote: Is it bad to vote someone for not posting when they said they would?
With that,
Unvote, Vote: StillAwesome

I do agree with Zaj about active lurking vs. lurking. With lurking, for all you know, the person had some relatives over(what happened to me; why I didn't post yesterday). With active lurking,
Zaj wrote:IMO active lurking is worse because we know that that person is reading the thread and has time to respond, but isn't providing content.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Me=Weird »

StillAwesome: Please post! You said you would have a "nice, juicy post tonight" a week ago!! Actually,
MOD: PLEASE PROD STILLAWESOME IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE HIS LAST POST

STM: My name is Me=Weird not Me:Weird. Please hurry up with your views.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Me=Weird »

So STM, do you have a case on me, or is it just my "active lurking"? I will, as soon as a different game I'm in goes to night phase(the deadline is in a couple days) reread and post my views on the people I find scummiest, not everyone though, to avoid helping scum know who to NK. Also, when I do my reread, I will address that post of Skunks.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Me=Weird »

My view on Skunkape.

SKUNKAPE: One of my suspects, has posted very little. How is making you lose the game(curse you!!) scummy? It's annoying, but in no way makes someone more likely to be scum. The most recent post by him: An analysis.
Apologizes for not making the player-by-player analysis he promised. The "so I can continue to be helpful to town" sounds kind of forced and fake, like he's trying to be obviously pro-town or something. It is very unlikely scum would quicklynch day 1, as it would only cause them to be lynched next day. Possibly some more, how to put it, "well, I warned against something scum might do* so I'm confirmed townie". It's hard to describe that.
*Not that they actually would.

Naturally, I'm still suspicious of stillawesome, and thus karma, but will see him play before revoting him. That's right, I'm about to
Unvote.
And with nothing better to do yet (I will post views on other suspects later)
Vote: Skunkape
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Hmm. A case on Zaj. Actually, scratch that. A good case on Zaj. Good enough for me to vote him. But I'm still suspicious of Skunk!! Speaking of which,
Mod: Prod on Skunkape?
Unvote, Vote: Zajnet
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Me=Weird »

A case then.

First five posts are not game relevant.
With yet another person, making you lose the game in no way makes someone scummier.
How does RVS work if you unvote because people stop causing what made them be voted for?
Doesn't explain why the post makes him feel unloved is town, just says it does. Possibly to get town points if unloved dies and flips town without actually doing anything.
Says he didn't mean to put him at L-1, just L-2. More on this later.
Yes, but we need people to post. Otherwise they'll end up being replaced like what happened.
Says he thinks the post by skunk is scummy, being the third person to do so and thus joining a wagon.
Now about the L-1/L-2 thing. He states that he intended to make it L-2. Slightly believable. Until
he wrote:I really didn't realize I was putting him at L-1 because I'm used to 7 to lynch on D1, not 5.
So, if someone has 3 votes, and it's seven to lynch, placing one more vote on him brings him to L-2? Practice your math, Zaj "makes it up as he goes along" Net.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, deadline is in 5 days.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Me=Weird »

EBWOP: He also flip-flops his vote a lot.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Me=Weird »

STM wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Me=Weird, I am very uncomfortable with your vote. You've used someone else's reasons to justify putting someone at L-1? This looks incredibly scummy to me.
Vox also wrote:If you're willing to put someone so close to a lynch, please supply your own reasons for wanting to do this.
Me=Weird wrote:A case then.

First five posts are not game relevant.
With yet another person, making you lose the game in no way makes someone scummier.
How does RVS work if you unvote because people stop causing what made them be voted for?
Doesn't explain why the post makes him feel unloved is town, just says it does. Possibly to get town points if unloved dies and flips town without actually doing anything.
Says he didn't mean to put him at L-1, just L-2. More on this later.
Yes, but we need people to post. Otherwise they'll end up being replaced like what happened.
Says he thinks the post by skunk is scummy, being the third person to do so and thus joining a wagon.
Now about the L-1/L-2 thing. He states that he intended to make it L-2. Slightly believable. Until
he wrote:I really didn't realize I was putting him at L-1 because I'm used to 7 to lynch on D1, not 5.
So, if someone has 3 votes, and it's seven to lynch, placing one more vote on him brings him to L-2? Practice your math, Zaj "makes it up as he goes along" Net.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, deadline is in 5 days.
And I also wrote:EBWOP: He also flip-flops his vote a lot.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Me=Weird »

EBWOP: For Zaj.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Me=Weird »

The bottom of STM's post 167.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

So... Because the quotes were out of order, that means they are completely wrong? And making you seem scummy when you aren't? Also, you didn't post this.
Post with more content tomorrow(unless zaj gets lynched before then).
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Karma wrote:M=W, where do you get those sweet grafix?
Here. As you can probably tell, yabbaguy made them, so I claim no credit but that of giving you the link. Who do
you
think is scum? And you said you're an alt, are you an alt of someone I know? Not asking you tell me who you're an alt of. Vox, any other suspects?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I meant who
else
are you suspicious of? There's more than one scum.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@Aurorusvox:
Active lurking is worse than lurking, but if someone hasn't posted for nearly a week, they really need to be pressured. And if you actually look at that quote, you'll see that my reasons were that he promised to make a "nice, juicy post" and then didn't post for a week. It was more that he'd promised something than the actual lurking.

Nice buddying with skunk there, doubtful. Now, in decimating that post to a bunch of nonsense. The FoS was not part of my case. It was just a wondering note. Yes, and in the post after that, he said he wouldn't be able to post much for a little while, that was ten days ago. I'll ask for a prod alter in the post. "Well... he can't be mafia because he's nooby"?!?! Since when does being a noob make it impossible or even a little less likely for someone to be scum?! Yes, but if you emphasize it too much, it seems like scum trying to be super pro-town, with the result of looking "too town" for lack of better words. I like to vote on my best lead at the time. At that time, skunk was my best lead, so I voted him.

RealityFan: Random voted, answered questions, last post was 2 1/2 weeks ago.

I do not post reads on town players. Therefore I will not post reads on aurorus or karma. Karma does have a town read from me, despite replacing a scummy player.

MOD: IS UNLOVED DUE FOR A PROD? I BELIEVE SKUNKAPE IS. HAS REALITYFAN BEEN REPLACED? IF NOT, PLEASE REPLACE HIM.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Me=Weird »

He hasn't posted since may 30th. That's 18 days!
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Welcome Poro.

My thoughts on UnLoved:
Asks what to do. Usually newbie scum who aren't quite sure what to do.
I don't get the unvoting thing. How are we supposed to get discussion if people unvote their random-votes?
Lurking is where people are up to date on everything, and could make a post, but don't. Looking at posts is not lurking. It is called reading the thread. Scum clumsily trying to explain supporting lurking?
RVS is for generating discussion about you? Most people don't like that because it means people think they're scum.
What does the difference between defensive and overly defensive have to do with someone being aggressive? There's a word for that. It's called irrelevancy.
Lurking isn't grounds for a policy lynch, it is a scumtell.
After pretty much not mentioning zaj at all, he looking for a way zaj couldn't be scum.
Right after a wagon forms on zaj.

We need to find the other scum too, but not partnered with zaj, rather with you.
You don't know? Make theories!

In answer questions:

1: Yes.

1.1: UnLoved, because of the above.

2:Image
I believe that the scum may have killed him to set me up. A: I'm mafia(I'm not), and killed him because he was suspicious of me. Or what happened, B: See last sentence. Hence, WIFOM.

3: This one(at the top) by Karma.

I will be happy with this.
VOTE: UnLoved
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Quoi: You're voting me because you think that STM's death was caused by me and doubtful, and I've contributed less. Right?
The NK had already turned to WIFOM(as it usually does with good scum) as declared by several players. Yet you make a vote based off it?
I've contributed less than Doubtful? Maybe I have, but at least I've read the thread and know that zaj has already
been
lynched. I've made cases, instead of voting people because of a WIFOM NK. [joke]AND YOU'RE EVIL MY NAME IS ME=WEIRD NOT ME=WIERD!!![/joke]

UncertainKitten: Sorry to hear about your bad case of dead in Descent into Chaos. We miss you. Is STM really a neutral survivor?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I'm confused about some things, but I won't be able to be on the site for any reasonable amount of time. As in, I probably won't be able to post again today.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Me=Weird »

UnLoved wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:Welcome Poro.
My thoughts on UnLoved:
Asks what to do. Usually newbie scum who aren't quite sure what to do.

I disagree with this. I believe that any newbie can fall under the category of asking what to do.
But, (newbie)town would have motivation to be pro-active. Whereas (newbie)scum would want to blend in with town, and aren't sure how to do it.
UnLoved wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:I don't get the unvoting thing. How are we supposed to get discussion if people unvote their random-votes?

Ironically, I believe that my unvoting has caused more discussion than the rest of the random votes. For an example, just look the post I'm quoting you on. But seriously, I'm not going to stick to whoever I voted for the whole day, you know?
Right. I should have said that most people don't do it because, although it does generate discussion, it generally creates discussion about whether to lynch whoever unvotes immediately, or try to find their partner first(yes, I was exaggerating, but you get the idea).
UnLoved wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:Lurking is where people are up to date on everything, and could make a post, but don't. Looking at posts is not lurking. It is called reading the thread. Scum clumsily trying to explain supporting lurking?

For me, lurking can just be not posting. After all, how do you know whether the person is up to date on everything if they haven't posted?
Lurking is when you are fully able to make a post, but don't, generally because you don't want to slip up and get caught at something. Mostly scum do it. Lurking is not "just not posting", if someone isn't posting, for all anyone knows, they could be reading the thread. Or even a different game. Or of course just not on the site.
UnLoved wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:RVS is for generating discussion about you? Most people don't like that because it means people think they're scum.

I'd say discussion about anyone is beneficial. Even if the discussion is geared towards yourself, if you provide a valid defense, it may cause more people to believe that you are town.
Oh yes, you've provided a great defense.[/sarcasm] Or, you could provide a horrible defense(or not one at all), and get lynched for it. RVS is for generating discussion, not discussion about yourself.
UnLoved wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:What does the difference between defensive and overly defensive have to do with someone being aggressive? There's a word for that. It's called irrelevancy.

If someone is being overly defensive, it usually consists of them being aggressive towards whoever is accusing them. If someone is simply defending themselves, that's alright. And I don't see how this contributes to your reason of voting me. Looks like just a bunch of fluff to make others be more inclined to vote me.
That is more commonly called OMGUS. Is it bad to try to get people to vote for the person you think is scum?
UnLoved wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:Lurking isn't grounds for a policy lynch, it is a scumtell.

Ok.
Do I need to comment on anything? This was an acknowledgement of me being a helpful SE.
UnLoved wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:After pretty much not mentioning zaj at all, he looking for a way zaj couldn't be scum. Right after a wagon forms on zaj.

I don't see your point, really.
My point is, you were wagon-hopping, going with the crowd.
UnLoved wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:We need to find the other scum too, but not partnered with zaj, rather with you.

Looks like you're just blatantly calling me scum, just like how Karma was calling Zajnet scum.
What, just because I'm making a case means I can't make a joke?
UnLoved wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:You don't know? Make theories!

I'll try, I'll try.
Don't say you'll try, do.

@Aurorus: I meant that it's more of a scum-tell than grounds for a policy lynch. Not that it's either.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I meant scum would have more reason to do it, but town does it too. Which leads to my next statement, it isn't
much
of a scum-tell. I hate it when I leave out words.
Poro, why do you feel I'm wrong? Why am I "coming off the worst here"? Are you voting me because I'm "coming off the worst here"? Do you just want to vote for whoever more people are likely to vote?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Lurking: It's annoying. It's more of a scumtell than grounds for a policy lynch. But scum don't do it much more than town, so it's not much of a scumtell, and certainly not grounds for a policy lynch.

Vox: Yes. Poro's, it makes the most sense. Quoi's, because he didn't make much sense period about somethings, and seemed to be voting me just because of night-kill Image

If I missed something, it's because it's
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Quoi, can you read? I said that you're case on me was NK WIFOM, not anyone else's. And I didn't catch that part of your post. So, voting for someone I think is scum is wagon-hopping, unless you're the first person to vote for that person?
So I'm trying out a point system. I got the idea from someone(I forgot who), and more points if more scummy.
Looking back, realityfan posted no content. Although his replacement, Poro, has played well, so I'm not going to mark him down for that.So +3
shadow22.
"okay i will random vote someone too", could be an attempt at going with the herd. Blending in. +4
Answers questions, then says we need more activity. Without providing content. +5
Some fluff. +1
Making a case out of nothing is worse than voting said thing? Slight hypocrisy. +2
Says there isn't enough evidence for someone to be scum. No seriously,
he wrote:Nobody,there's not enough ''evidence'' and i have no gut instincts
If we only lynched people because of evidence, we(town) would have no hope when there isn't a cop. Possibly trying to be super not opportunistic.+6
Scum don't care as much about putting people at L-1. +1
However Vox has been town enough for me to -15.

And that's all for now. With Poro at 3 points and Vox at 4.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Me=Weird »

See ya later.
VOTE: Me=Weird
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Me=Weird »

The job of scum it to cause confusion. It is perfectly fine to do. Oh yes, newbies, don't do that unless you are scum and are inevitably going to be lynched. Quoi, because I'm playing to my win condition, in a way. And it isn't in the rules.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Me=Weird »

But yeah, I shouldn't have in a newbie. Probably won't do it again.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Yeah, I shouldn't have. Karma, I think you
might
have been able to win. Thoughts on people:

Zajnet: yeah, you might have made it if you were better at defending yourself. Gotta work on that.

Quoi: He seemed to mention the bandwagon thing for me in passing, but later used it in a serious case against me. It was a bit confusing. And you need to remember that just because two people don't ever vote for each other doesn't mean their scum-buddies.

julienvonwolfe: How about I go to Unloved: I don't like it when people unvote before RVS is over. Please don't do it in any games I'm in. :wink: Be more pro-active, in some games it could get you lynched, saying "so, what shall we do now?".

I'll post thoughts on other people later. Poro, you don't have to worry about me SEing any more. I'm and IC now. Oh yes, Quick topic.
Show

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”