Newbie 973: (Day 4)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Newbie 973: (Day 4)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Netopalis »

In a small Italian village, 9 individuals learn that 2 of them are traitors. Paranoia sweeps the town as they struggle to fight the Mafia that threatens their very survival.

Players (Bolded players have confirmed):
Alive: (4/9)
Startransmission (SE), replacing Brejnev, replacing Blazie

NicolBolas, replacing Twinkie

Caycedo, replacing 13emily14

My Milked Eek (IC)

Dead: (3/9)
Chihuahua0,
Vanilla Townsperson
, lynched Day 1.

Charlie, replacing Morthas,
Mafia Goon
, Lynched day 2

Robocopter87, replacing ZazieR
Doctor
, Killed night 2

Ant_To_The_Max,
Vanilla Townsperson
, lynched Day 2.

Equinox,
Vanilla Townsperson
, killed Night 3.

Rules:
1) No discussion of the game outside the thread will be allowed.
2) All votes should be bolded and in the following format:
Vote: Scumbag
. Likewise, if you are already voting for someone, please unvote before voting again, in a format like this:
Unvote, vote: Scumbag
. Players may vote to end the day without a lynch by a majority of them voting for a no lynch.
3) No quoting of PMs will be allowed. Claiming is allowed, but quoting role PMs is not.
4) Upon the majority of players voting for a particular player, a lynch will occur. If, at deadline, a majority has not been reached, no-lynch will occur.
5) No discussion of the game will be allowed following the game being put into night. However, the day does not end until the moderator verifies that a lynch has occurred.
5) After you're dead, stop talking.
6) Deadlines will be as follows: 3 weeks will be allowed per day. No extensions will be allowed except due to extenuating circumstances. Night actions must be received within 48 hours of a day's end.
7) No discussion of ongoing games will be permitted.
8) A basic level of civility will be required of all players. Mafia can become a very heated game, but when personal attacks start to take over, I will issue a warning to the players involved.
9) At the discretion of the mod, modkills will be issued for the breakage of these rules depending on the intent and egregiousness of the error.
10) Outing one's partners as mafia will result in a modkill and a PM to Mith about playing against one's goal. Quite simply, don't do it
11) Failure to post within a 72 hour period will result in a prod. Failure to respond to a prod within 48 hours will result in replacement. After being prodded 3 times unless your activity has made up for it otherwise, you will be force replaced if you need a fourth prod.
12) Intentionally provoking a player in an attempt to get him or her modkilled or otherwise using modkills for strategic purposes will result in a modkill against the person using it as a tactic.
13) Flavor is meaningless. Attempts to use flavor analysis are doomed to failure.
14) Your IC in this game is My Milked Eek. He is here to help you learn how to play, but also has a duty to advance his own win condition. His play is governed by the rules outlined in Being a Good IC.
15) This game will follow the current standard newbie setup, which is called the F11 setup. In this setup, one of the following four scenarios will be randomly selected:

1. 7 Vanilla Townspeople, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Goon
2. 6 Vanilla Townspeople, 1 Cop, 2 Mafia Goons
3. 6 Vanilla Townspeople, 1 Doctor, 2 Mafia Goons
4. 5 Vanilla Townspeople, 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Goon

All 4 scenarios have an equal probability of occurring.

16) In order to avoid replacement following a prod, a post must be made which contains relevant game-related content. If a post is made, in the opinion of the moderator, with the intent of simply avoiding a prod or replacement, the player who makes that post will be re-prodded and will have 24 hours to make a significant post or be replaced.

Useful links:
The Wiki is a fantastic resource for finding the meaning of terms, discovering strategy articles and finding information about various roles. Some particularly useful Wiki pages include:
Newbie Guide
FAQ
Rules
Roles
Common Abbreviations
Glossary

Role PMs:
Cop:
You are the Cop. Every night, you should send the Moderator a PM with the name of a player that you would like to investigate. You will receive a result of either innocent or guilty. A guilty result means that the player that was investigated is in the mafia. You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.
Doctor:
You are the Doctor. Every night, you should send the Moderator a PM with the name of the player that you would like to protect. If anyone attempts to kill the player that you are protecting during the night that you protect them, that kill will fail. You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.
Vanilla Townsperson:
You are a Vanilla Townsperson. You have no night actions. You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.
Mafia Goon:
You are a Mafia Goon. Your partner is [PLAYERNAME], a [Mafia Goon/Mafia Roleblocker]. Every night, you should discuss with your partner the identity of a player that you would like to kill. One of the two of you should send the Moderator the name of the player that the Mafia will be targeting. You win when a majority of the remaining players are in the Mafia.
Mafia Roleblocker:
You are a Mafia Roleblocker. Your partner is [PLAYERNAME], a Mafia Goon. Every night, you should discuss with your partner the identity of a player that you would like to kill. One of the two of you should send the Moderator the name of the player that the Mafia will be targeting. Additionally, you can send the Moderator the name of one player per night that you wish to block. If that player has a night action (such as a Doctor or a Cop), then that player's action will be ineffective. In the event that your partner is killed, you may use both the Roleblocking ability and the night kill in the same night. You win when a majority of the remaining players are in the Mafia
Last edited by Netopalis on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 am, edited 21 times in total.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Netopalis »

This game is in the confirmation stage. Once all players have confirmed, the topic will be unlocked and the game will start. If you did not receive a role PM, please contact me and let me know.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Netopalis »

Sorry, folks, I had to rerandomize. I had sent out the VT PM using the BCC function of this board, but that shows the identity of those to whom the BCC is sent. That meant that any VT would have known all of the VTs in the game. Sorry about that! Everything has been rerandomized without any reference to the original setup.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Netopalis »

Brejnev replaces Blazie, who never picked up her role PM.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Netopalis »

And, with Brejnev's confirmation, we can start. As there are 9 players alive, it is 5 to lynch. Vote counts will be produced at least every 24 hours. Also, it turns out that the BCC does work if you are not a recipient yourself. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway, let's begin.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 5

Ant_to_the_max
- 1 - Equinox - (L-4)

Players not voting: 13emily14, Ant_to_the_max, Brejnev, chihuahua0, Morthas, My Milked Eek, Twinkie, ZazieR

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Ant_to_the_max
- 3 - Equinox, chihuahua0, My Milked Eek - (L-2)
Brejnev
- 1 - Twinkie - (L-4)

Players not voting: 13emily14, Ant_to_the_max, Brejnev, Morthas, ZazieR

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Netopalis »

Brejnev wrote:oh wait, does the vote have to be in bold?
Bolded votes make it much, much easier on me, and unbolded votes may not be counted. However, if you try to pull something like fake hammers using unbolded votes, I can assure you that they will be counted. Any non-counting is merely accidental on my part.

Official Vote Count

Ant_to_the_max
- 1 - My Milked Eek - (L-4)
Brejnev
- 1 - Twinkie - (L-4)
chihuahua0
- 1 - Equinox - (L-4)
Equinox
- 1 - chihuahua0 - (L-4)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Brejnev - (L-4)

Players not voting: 13emily14, Ant_to_the_max, Morthas, ZazieR
Last edited by Netopalis on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Netopalis »

That is the number of other people who would need to vote in order for a lynch to occur. L-3 means that if 3 more people vote for that player, a lynch occurs.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Netopalis »

MME: You saw nothing! NOTHING, I SAY!

(Thanks. It's been fixed. To all players: Please feel free to point out any flaws in the vote count so that they can be remedied. Thanks!)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Netopalis »

chihuahua0 wrote:Hi, Brejnev. I tried PMing the person you replaced this morning, but he/she didn't respond.
It's safe to persume that you aren't a Mafia member, but you may never know.
Chihuahua: Please note that this sort of behavior could get you modkilled. I'll just give you a warning for now, but please do not PM any players for game-related matters. All discussion other than mafia night-talk should occur in the thread.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Ant_to_the_max
Brejnev
- 1 - Twinkie - (L-4)
chihuahua0
- 2 - Equinox, 13emily14 - (L-3)
Equinox
- 1 - chihuahua0 - (L-4)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Brejnev - (L-4)

Players not voting: Ant_to_the_max, Morthas, ZazieR

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:37 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Ant_to_the_max
Brejnev
- 2 - Twinkie, ZazieR - (L-3)
chihuahua0
- 2 - Equinox, 13emily14 - (L-3)
Equinox
- 1 - chihuahua0 - (L-4)
Morthas
- 1 - Brejnev - (L-4)

Players not voting: Ant_to_the_max, Morthas

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:50 am

Post by Netopalis »

You can post in other areas of the site, you just can't discuss anything related to this game.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Netopalis »

This day goes on for 3 weeks. At the end of 3 weeks, if no player has a majority of the votes, the game goes into night without a lynch occurring. See Rule 6.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:42 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Brejnev
- 3 - Twinkie, ZazieR, chihuahua0 - (L-2)
chihuahua0
- 3 - Equinox, 13emily14, Brejnev - (L-2)

Players not voting: Ant_to_the_max, Morthas, My Milked Eek

Preview edit: No worries, that's what I'm here for!

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Brejnev
- 3 - Twinkie, ZazieR, chihuahua0 - (L-2)
chihuahua0
- 3 - Equinox, Brejnev, Ant_to_the_max - (L-2)
Twinkie
- 1 - Morthas - (L-4)

Players not voting: 13emily14, My Milked Eek

Forgot to mention: Deadline is on July 9 at 11:59 PM.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Netopalis »

EST.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Netopalis »

I'm taking this under advisement and will decide later. When is this week?

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Netopalis »

Here's what I've decided: When Brejnev begins his V/LA, I'll start looking for a replacement. If one isn't found by the time he gets back, then he'll remain in the game.

Brejnev, in the future, please consider your commitments before /in-ing to a game of Mafia. You really can't just take a week off in the middle of a game, especially the games with shorter deadlines. I would normally be more understanding, but this game literally just started, meaning that you /in-ed pretty close to when you'd be gone for a week, so there's no excuse about thinking that it would be over before you'd have to go. Try to be a bit more considerate of both the other players in this game and your mods, as replacements are often in short supply. Thanks, though, for letting us know, and I hope that you'll remember this in the future.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Netopalis »

Startransmission replaces Brejnev effective immediately.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Netopalis »

Chihuaua - I don't like to let players who are going to be replaced linger. Although I'm surprised with how fast I was able to find a replacement, I'm also pleased. Sorry, Brejnev, but you can feel free to sign up for another game when you get back from your vacation.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
- 3 - Equinox, Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission - (L-2)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Twinkie - (L-4)
Startransmission
- 2 - ZazieR, chihuahua0 - (L-3)
Twinkie
- 1 - Morthas - (L-4)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
- 2 - Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission - (L-3)
My Milked Eek
- 3 - Twinkie, chihuahua0, Equinox - (L-2)
Startransmission
- 1 - ZazieR - (L-4)
Twinkie
- 1 - Morthas - (L-4)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
Equinox
- 1 - ZazieR - (L-4)
My Milked Eek
- 2 - Twinkie, Equinox - (L-3)
Startransmission
- 1 - chihuahua0 - (L-4)
Twinkie
- 1 - Morthas - (L-4)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:33 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
Equinox
- 1 - ZazieR - (L-4)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Twinkie - (L-4)
Startransmission
- 1 - chihuahua0 - (L-4)
Twinkie
- 1 - Morthas - (L-4)

Players not voting: 13emily14, Equinox, My Milked Eek

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Ant_to_the_max
- 1 - chihuahua0 - (L-4)
chihuahua0
Equinox
- 1 - ZazieR - (L-4)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Twinkie - (L-4)

Players not voting: 13emily14, Equinox, Morthas, My Milked Eek

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Netopalis »

ZazieR has been prodded.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Deadlines are set by the newbie queue rules and not by me. I would not, however, shorten the deadline to increase activity.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Netopalis »

13emily14, Morthas, My Milked Eek and Startransmission are all being prodded. More prods will go out tomorrow.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
Equinox
- 1 - ZazieR - (L-4)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Twinkie - (L-4)
Twinkie
- 1 - chihuahua0 - (L-4)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Netopalis »

Chihuahua0, Twinkie and ZazieR are being prodded. Morthas has 24 more hours to post before he will be replaced.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
Morthas
- 1 - ZazieR - (L-4)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Twinkie - (L-4)
Twinkie
- 1 - chihuahua0 - (L-4)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
Morthas
- 2 - ZazieR, chihuahua0 - (L-3)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Twinkie - (L-4)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:15 am

Post by Netopalis »

Morthas has failed to pick up his PM. While he still has an hour, I'm going to go ahead and put up the replacement request - if he gets back within the hour, I'll revoke it.

Let me just say this: I'm getting incredibly frustrated at the amount of prod dodging in this game. I'm considering adding a rule against it in my future games due to the poor activity in this one. While I can't enforce this (yet), I'd like to ask you all to improve your activity levels.

Reminder: Deadline is on July 9 at 11:59 PM.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Netopalis »

Morthas has requested replacement anyway, so...yeah. Still looking.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Netopalis »

Please note the addition of rule 16:

16) In order to avoid replacement following a prod, a post must be made which contains relevant game-related content. If a post is made, in the opinion of the moderator, with the intent of simply avoiding a prod or replacement, the player who makes that post will be re-prodded and will have 24 hours to make a significant post or be replaced.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Twinkie has been prodded again under Rule 16, he has 24 hours to make a relevant post.

Charlie replaces Morthas effective immediately.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Netopalis »

...and Twinkie is being replaced.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Netopalis »

NicolBolas replaces Twinkie effective immediately.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Netopalis »

Ant_to_the_Max, ZazieR, My Milked Eek and Equinox have been prodded.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Charlie
- 1 - ZazieR - (L-4)
chihuahua0
- 3 - Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission , NicolBolas - (L-2)
My Milked Eek
- 2 - chihuahua0, Charlie - (L-3)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:18 am

Post by Netopalis »

Looking for a replacement....

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Netopalis »

Caycedo replaces 13emily14 effective immediately.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Netopalis »

I saw that, the post will be updated with my next vote count.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Netopalis »

NicolBolas: The prod rules still apply. Please try to post at least every 3 days. Also, please realize that we will deadline before your return.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Charlie
- 1 - ZazieR - (L-4)
chihuahua0
My Milked Eek
- 3 - chihuahua0, Charlie, NicolBolas - (L-2)

Deadline is on July 9 at 11:59 PM.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Netopalis »

ZazieR is being replaced, Startransmission is being prodded. MME will be prodded tomorrow if he does not post.

Incidentally, if a replacement of ZazieR is not found within 48 hours of this post, a deadline extension of 1 week will be granted.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Robocopter replaces ZazieR effective immediately. Since we're so close to the 48 hour mark, I'll grant a 1 week deadline extension.

UNMOVABLE DEADLINE: July 16, 2010 at 11:59 PM, EST.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
- 3 - Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission, Robocopter - (L-2)
My Milked Eek
Robocopter87
- 2 - Equinox, NicolBolas - (L-3)

Players not voting: Caycedo, My Milked Eek, Robocopter87

DEADLINE: July 16, 2010 at 11:59 PM, EST.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Netopalis »

The rule is 72 hours. No prods are necessary at this time.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
- 4 - Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission, Robocopter87, Caycedo - (
L-1
)
My Milked Eek

Players not voting: Equinox, My Milked Eek, NicolBolas
Last edited by Netopalis on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Netopalis »

Startransmission has been prodded.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Netopalis »

...wow. I screwed that up. Sorry about that.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Yeah, but that's not really the point.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Caycedo
- 1 - Robocopter87 - (L-4)
chihuahua0
- 3 - Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission, Caycedo - (L-2)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Charlie - (L-4)
Startransmission
- 2 - NicolBolas, chihuahua0 - (L-3)

Players not voting: Equinox, My Milked Eek

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Caycedo
- 2 - Robocopter87, Charlie - (L-3)
chihuahua0
- 2 - Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission, - (L-3)
Robocopter87
- 2 - Equinox, Caycedo - (L-3)
Startransmission
- 3 - NicolBolas, chihuahua0, My Milked Eek - (L-2)

Players not voting:
None

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Caycedo
- 1 - Charlie - (L-4)
chihuahua0
- 4 - Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission, Equinox, Robocopter87 - (
L-1
)
Robocopter87
- 1 - Caycedo - (L-4)
Startransmission
- 3 - NicolBolas, chihuahua0, My Milked Eek - (L-2)

Players not voting:
None

Deadline in roughly 14.5 hours.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

chihuahua0
- 5 - Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission, Equinox, Robocopter87, Charlie - (
LYNCHED
)
Robocopter87
- 1 - Caycedo - (L-4)
Startransmission
- 3 - NicolBolas, Chihuahua0, My Milked Eek - (L-2)

Players not voting:
None

The players surround Chihuahua. Suddenly, he makes a break for it. He runs for days through the hills until he meets a man named Old Hickory. Old Hickory gives him a sword, which Chihuahua takes, thinking that this all sounds rather familiar. He runs to a lake, into which he throws the sword. A shadowy Chinese junk appears from the mists, guided by a spectral captain. He refuses to get onto the boat, but instead, sneaks underneath, where he finds a trapdoor. He gets inside quickly as the junk begins to move. He rides inside until the boat docks on the other side of the lake. He finds a river and follows it into town, then sees a tavern called The Glass Eye. He goes inside and orders a pint of ale - he's then approached by a robed figure. Suddenly, he realizes that he's out of ideas. The robed figure holds up a noose. Chihuahua just sits there, stunned in fright as the noose drapes his neck and slowly suffocates him.

Chihuahua0,
Vanilla Townsperson
, lynched Day 1.

(Note: The scene is a joke in reference to this thread: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14345 . No shenanigans from the moderator happened during this lynch).

48 hours for night choices.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Netopalis »

You all wake up and start looking around. A quick count reveals a surprising fact. Nobody died during Night 1. You have all survived the night.

Nobody,
Not a Real Person
, killed Night 1.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Caycedo
- 2 - Robocopter87, NicolBolas - (L-3)

Players not voting:
Charlie, Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission, Equinox, Caycedo, My Milked Eek

Deadline: August 1, 2010, 11:59 PM EST.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Robo: It's also a rule not to try to get another player modkilled. I'm reading the thread and if it gets too heated, I'll take action.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Charlie
- 1 - Equinox - (L-4)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Charlie - (L-4)
Caycedo
- 2 - Robocopter87, NicolBolas - (L-3)

Players not voting:
Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission, Caycedo, My Milked Eek

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Netopalis »

Caycedo and Startransmission have been prodded. This is Startransmission's final prod.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Startransmission
- 3 - Equinox, Robocopter87, Nicolbolas - (L-2)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Charlie - (L-4)

Players not voting:
Ant_to_the_max, Startransmission, Caycedo, My Milked Eek

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Startransmission
- 4 - Equinox, Caycedo, NicolBolas, Robocopter87 - (L-1)
My Milked Eek
- 1 - Charlie - (L-4)

Players not voting:
Startransmission, My Milked Eek, Ant_to_the_Max

Prod check to follow.

Sorry for the belated vote count - I posted one yesterday, but it must not have gone through. I've been having some connection issues, so that's not terribly surprising.

Edit: No prods issued. As you were.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Robocopter87
- 1 - Charlie - (L-4)
Charlie
- 4 - Equinox, Caycedo, Robocopter87, NicolBolas - (L-1)

Players not voting:

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Robocopter87
- 1 - Charlie - (L-4)
Charlie
- 4 - Equinox, Caycedo, Robocopter87, NicolBolas - (L-1)

Players not voting:

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Just 2 days before the deadline, the town makes a decisive move.

Charlie,
Mafia Goon
, Lynched day 2

You have until August 1 at 11:59 PM EST to make your night choices.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Robocopter87's dead body awaits in the town square, his glazed, lifeless eyes staring creepily into nothing.

Robocopter87,
Doctor
, Killed night 2

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Your deadline is August 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 4

Ant_To_The_Max
- 3 - NicolBolas, Startransmission, Equinox - (L-1)
Startransmission
- 1 - Ant_To_The_Max - (L-2)

Players not voting:
My Milked Eek, Caycedo
Last edited by Netopalis on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Netopalis »

Ugh. I am terribly sorry, I've been ridiculously busy lately. Votecount incoming. If necessary, a deadline extension will be granted.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Ant_To_The_Max
- 2 - NicolBolas, Equinox - (L-2)
Startransmission
- 1 - Ant_To_The_Max - (L-3)
NicolBolas
- 1 - Startransmission - (L-3)

Players not voting:
My Milked Eek, Caycedo

Prod check to follow.
Last edited by Netopalis on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Netopalis »

Caycedo and My Milked Eek have been prodded. This is My Milked Eek's final prod.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Caycedo has failed to pick up his PM. A replacement search is underway.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Netopalis »

On what grounds?

Caycedo has just messaged me letting me know that he will be back on Sunday. If a replacement hasn't been found by then, he will continue.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:16 am

Post by Netopalis »

Sure, that's reasonable.

Deadline: August 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Netopalis »

Sorry about that. Long story.
Netopalis wrote:
Official Vote Count

Ant_To_The_Max
- 4 - NicolBolas, Equinox, Startransmission, My Milked Eek - (L-0)
NicolBolas
- 1 - Ant_To_The_Max - (L-3)

Players not voting:
My Milked Eek, Caycedo

Prod check to follow.
Ant_To_The_Max was lynched. He was a vanilla townsperson. 48 hours for choices.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Netopalis »

Day breaks. Suddenly, one member amongst you is missing.

Equinox,
Vanilla Townsperson
, killed Night 3.

With 4 alive, it is 3 to lynch.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”