Newbie 973: (Day 4)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

[copy]Hi, I'm My Milked Eek (MME, Eek, snuggums) and I'm your IC.

I'm here for two reasons:
1) to teach you, this is my IC-role
2) to win, this is my playerrole

Know that most of what I tell you in "IC mode" will be as true as possible. The "IC mode" is when I answer your theory and generic game-bound questions or explain elementary stuff. Do know that I do
not
know everything nor am I right about everything all the time. Think of my answers as general advice.

Also, I urge and advise you to keep in mind that I am a player in this game as well. Judge me by my actions and not by my status as IC. I am here to win a game. The only promise I make that you can believe in-game is that I will try to not let my player-role interfere with my IC-role.

If you do not know whether a certain paragraph or answer is said by IC-Eek, ask me.

Useful links:
- IC guidelines
[other links in the OP][/paste]

Ant_to_the_max wrote:wow....really....REALLY?

This is only my second game and this is exactly how my first one started :'(
Am I going to have to get used to this? :P

FoS on Twinkie for making people fat
Do you have an issue with this evolution?
Vote: Ant_to_the_max
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

The vote usually has to be in bold.

And my avatar is a Pokémon, not a cartoon character.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Not to go too far off-topic, but Pokémon are first and mostly video game characters, I care little for the anime series.

That said, any reason you felt obliged to place down a random vote in your second post and not your first?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

L-<number>
The number indicates the amount of votes that are needed to get to the lynch of that person. If I am at L-2, I need 2 more votes to get lynched. In this game at this stage, L-2 would be 3. L = 5.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Mod:
Equinox is voting chihuahua0 and not ant anymore.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Huh? Where did you get that edit part from?
myself wrote:That said, any reason you felt obliged to place down a random vote in your second post and not your first?
I'm asking why you didn't random vote in your first post, yet did so in your second post.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

chihuahua0 wrote:Hi, Brejnev. I tried PMing the person you replaced this morning, but he/she didn't respond.
It's safe to persume that you aren't a Mafia member, but you may never know.
/FACEPALM

Ok

1) you do not pm the other players in this game as long as this game goes on, only non-game related pm's are allowed and even then it can be risky.
2) that dude flaked and his (non)-response has no bearing on his alignment
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Brejnev wrote:In other words I am voting for you because I don't like your picture (which is an extremely stupid reason tbh) but I might as well vote I guess...no hard feelings though right?
I'm not asking why you are voting me, no hard feelings there.

I am wondering why you didn't vote in your first post. while you did vote in your second post. Are you scum with equinox/ant?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You only think he's mafia because he's voting for you, right?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Equinox wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:I am wondering why you didn't vote in your first post. while you did vote in your second post. Are you scum with equinox/ant?
Are you suggesting that I distanced myself from Ant_to_the_max with a random vote? That's an odd accusation to make.
While that is a possibility, I was asking brej if he was scum with you or ant. I was not implying you two (equi and ant) to be scum together though. To be honest, the thought didn't cross my mind until you mentioned it.

@brej
The exact reason didn't matter, it was whether you were going to answer my question or not that mattered.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

My Milked Eek wrote:You only think he's mafia because he's voting for you, right?
This was @chihuahua
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

My question is rather moot and stupid to ask now...
Brejnev wrote:You know I've never had a twinkie, do they sell them only in the States?
Your first post. No vote.
Brejnev wrote:It's not my fault i can't find you anywhere comrade
Your second post. No vote. (OK, I miscounted >_> happens to the best of us)
Brejnev wrote:Vote: My Milked Eek I do not like your anime/manga style picture comrade, I deem such caricatures as a submission to Japanese cartoons and as a sign that the Japanese are taking over the cartoon industry while already controlling car and electronics industries and even though I have nothing against these people I see this spread of loathsome cartoons as a disease which must be treated with a good dose of voting medicine (you have just wasted a few seconds of your life reading this and I a few minutes, but thanks for reading it anyway :) )
Your third post. A vote.

Now that I realize that I miscounted your posts, my one post looks even more like an asshat'd one.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Equinox wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:While that is a possibility, I was asking brej if he was scum with you or ant. I was not implying you two (equi and ant) to be scum together though. To be honest, the thought didn't cross my mind until you mentioned it.
Ah, I misread your post. Still, I agree it's possible that scum would try to distance in RVS... except it wouldn't be that much of a significant action, since it
is
a random vote. My jumping on chihuahua0 might be better classified as distancing (or even bussing, since I'm formally accusing him), if indeed I am scum.

Since I'm using a lot of jargon, I'm going to provide a few definitions.

Distancing: Scum will try to argue with each other or accuse each other to sever any links other players may see between them.

Bussing: Scum may even throw their partner under a proverbial bus by lynching them or pushing for their lynch.
Going further into hypothetical town:
If you were scum, you'd be jumping on a wagon on an overeager newbtown. It isn't uncommon for mafiate to vote their partner in the rvs as it is one of the only places they can place a vote without getting too much negative feedback. /hypo

Why are you voting chihuahua exactly?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Anything wrong with wagoning?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Brejnev wrote:Sooooo would anyone who knows care to answer my first question which was basically, where are twinkies sold?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=twinkies

Wagoning is "forming a bandwagon".
Which is basically putting a few votes on a person in order to gauge reactions from the people on and off the wagon. There's a fine distinction between protown wagoning and scummy wagoning. And it can sometimes be hard to see the difference, but at other times it can be detected from miles away. In other words: use your own judgment whether a certain person wagoning is scummy or protown.

I think I
could
provide you with an example of each, but I'd need to reread old games and I'm lazy so yeah....
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:04 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:Two lies right off the bat? Hmmmm
lol, are you going to continue this superfluous posting or are you going to comment on the game?

And zaz joins us. Any ideas or opinions?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Brejnev wrote:What another one, you know what, flipping coins is not gonna be suitable for all of you, I'll just randomly pick based on a meeny miny mo system.
That OR you could try to have some real reasons behind your vote.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Remind me, why is chihuahua being wagoned again? Still for
her
his wagon post with the "I agree with eek" thing? If anyone can point out to me why exactly that's scummy, then sure, let's go, but right now I only see a mindless wagon over a stupid reason. The wagon is crap and you know it.

Scummy people on the wagon include:
- equinox
- brejnev

UNVOTE: Ant_to_the_max. Going to reread/skim the thread right now.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

chihuahua0 wrote:Oh, and what about 13emily14?

Unfortuantly, I think it's too early to prod.
Are you asking me if emily is scummy?
No, she isn't.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:12 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

This stage, I think you mean Day 1, is not a guessing game. Not in this game. I already have some firm town reads on a few people and some scum (gut) reads. And we're not even 24 hours in, I'm so going to love this game.

As to why Brej is scummy:
That one post that Zaz quoted means that even though you might have scumreads you will not act on them. This means you have no commitment to your opinions and as such cannot be accredited for them. And if squinting my eyes a bit, I can distinguish some backpedaling potential in it.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Gogogo active thread.

I'm too tired after a long day to go and read stuff. Be back tomorrow.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Can't sleep, so really quick:
The wagon on c0 is bad. c0 is a pretty obvious newbtown.

Hi, startrans, long time no see.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Equinox wrote:Apparently, this is the post in contention. What I find interesting is Brejnev knows he hasn't been contributing much, yet he did nothing to fix it. However, this statement itself is not a scum tell; I can see newb town saying this, too. Worth an IGMEOY (I've Got My Eye On You) but not an actual vote, IMO.
Wait. So, it's ok for Brej to commit scumtells because he is a newbie, but if c0 acts scummy, he's not a newbie? Double standard much?
Equinox, same post wrote:Scum hunting. Take stances, question people, pressure scum, and be aggressive.

I can see a newbie saying this, but what's going through my head right now is: If Brejnev is town, there should be no need to ask this question at all; if Brejnev is scum, perhaps there is reason because scum hunting won't come so naturally then.
Equinox, Same post wrote:Either a newb town question or a really, really scummy question. I'm going to assume the latter for the moment. Scum would need to know what they're doing wrong; otherwise, they have no way of knowing until Night 1 when they can talk with their partner. The other way to find out is to ask. Asking for reasoning behind votes is fine, but asking people why they think you're scummy is not so good. Why did you ask this question?

Also, Brejnev, this post and this post are useless. Speculating in this manner gets you nowhere because we have no way of knowing why scum do things without consulting a psychic.
Stop setting up for a backpedal on day 2. You went from "newbtown" to "scum" in a matter of +-3 paragraphs and in every one of them you said something along the lines of "brej could be town, but he could also be scum". You're not committing to an opinion on brej at all, you're just dancing around the issue.
Morthas wrote:Milked Eek - I dont see anything that i can comment on apart to ask why do you not think Emily is scummy
The one post she had at that time seemed very protown.
ant wrote:My Milked Eek:

QUESTION! So is it normally to always vote in your first post of a game? I saw that you and others were making a deal that no one else has voted yet and I was wondering.

And I somewhat got an answer to it when you said to Brejnev that he "won't act on his scum reads"

otherwise on his game play I don't see anything that stands out from him. I will really have to wait until day 2 before I can get a feel on him.
It is not required to vote in your first post and not voting does not raise any eyebrows. At least, not from me. You know what did raise my eyebrows? Brej deciding to random vote 3 posts in. There must have been a reason to not vote initially and I wanted to know. His answer, or lack of a real answer, was not enough and him dancing around the question for a page or two did not strike much confidence.
Morthas wrote:Ah i would also love to hear more from MME, Emily, Zaz, because of my lack of opinion on them, we all have a similar chance of being scum so i think it would be naive not to have opinions on them (especially since more experienced players can have more ability to pretend to be town)
Don't insinuate people are lurking or holding off with posting over the weekend. The game started less than 4 (?) days ago. I do appreciate your need for activity. ++
twinkie wrote: can definitely see a you-C0 scumteam. You happen to think that the wagon against him is terrible (it isn't that bad), and that everyone on it is scum. Also, a lot of your posts were early game, and more IC stuff than scum hunting.
1. lol, a me-c0 team would be stupid, nice try though, I'm just here white-knighting a wagon on a town read.
2. The wagon is crap. Deny it as much as you will, it still is. (more on this later)
3. Not everyone on it is scum. Emily wasn't. Get your facts straight and stop misrepresenting.
4. Are you accusing me of lurking over the weekend?
5. There has been IC stuff, yes, is this such a bad thing? If so, why not hold it against Equinox as well?
startrans wrote:MME- Beyond the introductory stuff and some question answering etc. he gets wrapped up pretty early with Brejnev. Questions Brejnev about why he placed a vote in his second (it turned out to be third) post instead of the first. The value of this observation eludes me, and MME later explains that it was whether or not Brejnev would respond that mattered. The value of that eludes me as well, the question was unsubstantial enough that a response would be quick and easy no matter the alignment of the person questioned.
If it's so easy to answer regardless of alignment, then why did he not answer it directly? Pretty simple, he thought there was going to be a vote or suspicion if he answered it.
startrans wrote:What raises my alarm is when MME first questions Equinox about his vote for Chi. It's odd because Equinox explained why he voted for Chi, in fact he gave two valid reasons- one of which was his feeling that Chi was buddying to MME. MME doesn't find the reasons valid, and offers a near chainsaw defense of Chi whilst calling out those who are on the wagon, which happens to include Brejnev who is the competing wagon, and Equinox. MME delcares Equinox scummy, but does not elaborate. MME also leaves Emily off that list though he/she is on the wagon, and even goes so far as to say Emily is not scummy. Still no explanation of this unless I'm blind.
There hasn't been any explanations. I haven't had the chance yet to elaborate on my opinions as of yet. I have a big newbtown read on chihuahua, a very big read. I'm surprised you didn't get the same vibe really. There is one post that almost screams "I'm town". Go find it and you get a scooby snack. I'll even give you a hint: you used it as a reason for c0 being scum.
startrans wrote:When MME comes up with some rather WIFOMy theories about people voting for each other for the purposes of distancing and Equinox is named, Chi seems to tag along.
It's not I who brought up the distancing wifom, equinox did. I merely pushed the button on brejnev by asking him why he did not random vote and said "are you scum with equinox perhaps?" (paraphrased) and Equinox came in and pulled this distancing wifom crap on me. Equinox' reaction in this does not add up and smells fishy.
startrans wrote:I've been in games with MME before, and he's a better player than that.
Awww, you just saying that to make me blush.
Morthas wrote:I would also like to get an explanation of how WIFOM works please(not to sound demanding.. (mafia wiki didnt help alot >.>))
WIFOM - Wine In Front Of Me
Explained with a very simple example:
5 players, one scum. Townie B suspects Player A. Players lynch irrelevant Townie C and the game goes into night. Next morning Townie B is found dead.
Now, if people would do nightkill analysis, they would come to the obvious conclusion that Player A is scum.
But then Player D yells "What if the scum wants us to think that?"
Player E then says "But what if the scum wants you to think
that
?"
And then the game is fucked with a giant wifomcluster as this could go on ad nauseam. The end.

Wifom is annoying at times, but it should not be avoided. I think I have an excellent example of a beneficial use of wifom by a townie: my first game here.

Ok, now that I've caught up with the posts and replies, I'll dig a bit deeper and come back with thoughts in a next post.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Morthas wrote:After re-reading her/his first post i have to say Fair enough, can't say i see anything that strikes me scummy either
Whats your opinion on Emily now if you don't mind me asking?
Still the same as it was back then: a minor-to-somewhat-decent town read.
morthas wrote:I thought it was fairly obvious he wasn't taking this game seriously at that point, now that i re read it it seems that he was just doing what the others were(he was trying to figure out what to do ) which i do not know if i should think it is scummy or not(maybe he was trying to keep out of suspicion as a scum but on the other hand may have been a townie trying to avoid suspicion) i personally still have a town read on Brej and now Star
I expected no less from startrans to play this good to be quite honest. I'll see how his next slew of posts are before revising my opinion of brej.

Stuff coming in next post then, as to not clog up my own posts.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

If c0 was lynched, I was not going to say "I told you so". It would have been a loss on my end, because I failed to save a strong town read. Lynching scum is all fine and dandy, but if you have no definite scum read, but a solid town read and you let that town read be lynched, you played poorly in my experience.

Unless, of course, you
really
think that I would not let you lynch a village idiot as scum. Get real.

If you now excuse me, I have dinner to attend to and finalize/work on that post that was coming.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

About chi0 being town.

"
From the assumption that you are town, yes, I can see why you'd try to save a solid town read. The problem I'm having is why you have such a solid read when neither of the SEs and none of the other newbies are getting that same read.
" ~ Equinox

To begin with: chi0 is a Village Idiot. It is obvious to all of us that he is the most newbie player of us all and that his English isn't as fluent as that of the others. No offense, chi0. The page 1 confusion about him thinking Equinox is buddying to me (or whoever buddied to who) is most likely a language barrier. Sure, he still says what he says, but a lot of it is distorted and I'm pretty sure scum were adding to this confusion, be it actively or passively. VI's are usually picked on by scum because they do scummy stuff as if it was breathing in oxygen. Not to appeal to authority here, but I could provide an example in one minute where there was a VI in a similar situation. When I saw chi0, I immediately recognized the newbie VI I almost lynched a year to two years back.

Secondly, he pm'd a player that wasn't confirming his role pm. He pm'd a player that was
holding back the start of this game
And
he admitted to doing this
in
the thread. Come on. How more townie can it get? Does his townie card need to cut you in the face? If you honestly can see a scum motivation in this, then kudos to you and I'll go buy a hat, eat it, poop it out and eat it again.

Thirdly, I have some gut reads on him as well. Can't explain exactly what, but next to these two things, there's gut. Most likely influenced by him being a VI. I'm pretty sure it'll not suffice for some players, but I'm sure some might change their opinion in this light. And perhaps get them to really start scumhunting instead of piling onto the VI.

Also, I realize that this does not excuse poor play on chi0's behalf and he really needs to pick up his play should he want to move past newbie games, but it explains all of his posts and his behavior.

In terms of gravity: 2 > 1 > 3

More coming later, I just wanted to get this out there so the game does not have to wait for me. Next up, wagon investigation.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:28 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:Really quickly I as have just woke up
My Milked Eek wrote:Go find it and you get a scooby snack.
I don't like that response. It doesn't seem like it is a pro town thing to say. I read it as "Oh, it is totally there...you just need to find it on your own because I don't want to point it out"
My Milked Eek wrote:It would have been a loss on my end, because I failed to save a strong town read.
Not much of a loss if you didn't put that much effort into saving him in the example above.
Hold your horses, I said I was going to elaborate. As you can see under my avatar my native language is not English, it's my third (or fourth depending of pov) language so fully expressing my thoughts to the point that I'm satisfied with them takes a whole lot longer than it would take in Dutch, my native language.
Zaz wrote:Just skimmed what I've missed.
Emily, Twinky and MMEek are town. Will get to the interesting posts now.
Why Twinkie?

I'm also glad Equinox brought his tunneling up himself, saves me the effort of doing it.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:36 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm sorry if I have offended you, but that's just how you came over to me.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:51 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Empty your cache, I put back the ears. :)
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

As to why I changed the ears:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2327175 (game's over)
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

omg zaz.
:goodposting:
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Are you being serious? Brejnev won the VI medal? Are we playing the same game? This is not up for debate, chi is the VI golden medal bearer.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And yes, I'm ignoring the rest of that clusterquote.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Twinkie wrote:1. Yes, I have been corrected on that. I should have assumed an experienced player wouldn't buddy like that. However, there is a ton of WIFOM involved in that, so it doesn't mean much.
2. Nope, I still deny it.
3. So then 2/3 are scum? It's still the majority.
4. It's summer break for me, and I lose track of days. Weekends and weekdays are pretty much the same thing for me, so it's my fault there.
5. It's a bad thing if you do more IC stuff than scum hunting.
1. So do you stand corrected or not? I mean water is wet, but it could also be dry if you add enough wifom. I want to hear you say it. Clearly and unambiguous.
2. I said, deny it as much as you will, it still is crap.
3. True. But, what if and let's get wild for a moment and bring out the party hats, what if those two players really are scum? If you do not accept that, what if, and let's get out the less-than-fun work hats, what if I really think they are scum? Gee golly, imagine that.
4. Good.
5. We're only three-four days in and I missed most of yesterday. A lot of questions were asked, guess what I'm here for. To hold that against me, and only against me, is admirable in a way, but mostly odd. Equinox answered about an equal amount of questions and did nothing more than pile onto chi and tunnel on chi and myself (his words). Why is Equinox the exception to your rule?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:43 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

startransmission wrote:I said I was sorry! Anyways, there are
gems
in that clusterquote... :wink:
I've never been much of a gold digger. :wink:
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Real quick:
1. What does "white-knighting a wagon on a town read mean"?
It means that I'm going against a wagon on a town read. You know, the knight on the white horse that saves the captured princess. In this scenario I am the knight and chi... the... princess. >_____>
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

A prod dodger as well. I'll be back tonight, tomorrow the latest.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok, I should get to posting in a few hours.

I got my grades and needed to celebrate accordingly of course. Let me sober up for a bit first.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

@ant (and others who have posted the same sentiment):
VIs post scummy things. That's what a VI is all about. If a VI would be posting protown posts there would not be a need to call them a VI. To say that "yes I see a VI, but I also see scummy posts is to contradict yourself in one line". Either you see a VI or you don't.

Also, prod dodger posts, while I most certainly posted one myself, are not done. What I should have done, and did via pm, was to announce a small v/la. I'm just addressing this as I just saw a newbie do this and yeah, I most certainly do not encourage that kind of behavior to be taught.

Right now, I feel the thread has slowed down because we started posting big posts and only a handful of people replied to them. I want a few players to either reply to those posts or to make their own analysis posts. I'm not asking for a 1000 word essay, but I want more opinions from certain people. Looking at twinkie, ant, chi, morthas and startrans (his answer).
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:32 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

My God, chrlie f
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:36 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

qndsfojibrng

lol,

keyboard fail. brb with replies.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I was typing my post and accidentally hit the submit key.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Charlie wrote:Here are my thoughts:
-The light banter in the first few pages was good; mainly due to the fact that the transition out of RVS went smoothly. This provides good reads on people's play for future reference.
-There was a horrible WIFOM presented by Brejnev which IMHO should NOT go without scrutinization. Granted that it was done early in game; but I'm inclined to think that this is more of a scumtell than a newbie tell.
-Unimpressive chainsaw defense from MME. Inexcusable as an IC, strengthening it as a scumtell. See startransmission's introductory post on page 7/ISO 1.
lol

So, trying to have your townread not lynched is a scumtell? Be honest and tell me that, as scum, I would have gone against a lynch that easy. If I were scum we would have been on Day 2 already. I cannot believe you're using this as a scumtell. Unless, of course, you believe that not caring that your townread is lynched or not is a protown thing to do. But it isn't, so yeah, what are you doing with this accusation?
charlie wrote:Both Equinox and ZazieR have made pretty good posts which show logical line of thought. Equinox made the first bit and continues keeping it up. ZazieR's better posts come later in the game.
How can you say both have been making good posts when Zaz has been attacking equinox for making poor posts? Who were you replacing again?
charlie wrote:MME's play is worrisome. Let's say I'm to draw a graph showing her activity level versus time: I'm almost certain that it would show an inverse relationship. She started with good levels of activity but failed to maintain a decent standard. Coupled with said problems earlier, she reads as scummy. My vote would be on her if I was done with my read and found nothing new.
lol

I'll have you know that I'm a guy. And secondly, activity levels do not indicate scumminess. Especially not when I'm posting I draw attention to myself for defending my townread. Stop pulling "scumtells" out of your ass, real life happens, get over it.

Charlie wrote:MME's #173 has long awaited content; however I'm in disagreement with many things about it. I see no double standard, the comment on backpedalling was bizarre and I just don't see it from his POV that Equinox was non-commitant. The replies directed at Twinkie reads as non-genuine and fluffy. In short, the entire wall of text wasn't very town at all and this does not convince me that MME is town.
If you really do not see the day 2 backpedal setup, the double standard and the non-committal opinion on brejnev, then I'm flabbergasted. I'm also surprised at your stance of "disagree with me and you're scum". I just cannot see how you could ignore this and yet maintain a straight face when proclaiming that I'm scum based on your three "tells".
Charlie wrote:
Equinox wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote: 1. lol, a me-c0 team would be stupid, nice try though,
I'm just here white-knighting a wagon on a town read.

2. The wagon is crap. Deny it as much as you will, it still is. (more on this later)
Do you realize how scummy that bolded part appears right now? If chihuahua0 flips town, you'll be able to say, "I told you so!" and get some town credential for not hopping onto a scum-loved wagon. Yuck.
At this point it becomes clear on my stance: I think Equinox is town based on his posts which contain good content and it is indicative of active scumhuntung, but I'm not in agreement with some of his core opinions. I only hope that I'm not deceived into a trap of good posting style and formatting. (There is a good psychology explaination for this actually but it is kinda off-topic to explain...)
You do? Active scumhunting? He tunneled on chi and myself and admitted to doing so. Where are you getting this stuff? Who are you replacing again?

And besides, I already answered that post of Equinox with another post, too lazy to search for it, but I said that if chi was lynched that it would have been stupid of me to let him be lynched. As before, saving town reads is also a protown thing to do. Unless, of course, you
really
want to refute that.
charlie wrote:MME's #190. Disagree. On all points. Tone of post seems more commanding than convicing (oh look, "Not to appeal to authority here..."). I simply can't buy it, but there is content nonetheless...
Which makes me need to review my earlier statement: Plotting an activity graph for MME would result in a "U" shaped graph instead of an inverse proportion one. This is worse, as it could indicate selective activity, which is sometimes used by mafia to appear active without actually being active.
Are you
really
being serious about my activity as a "scumtell"?
charlie wrote:The evidence is simply overwhelming at this point.
VOTE: My Milked Eek
No, it is not.

1. white knighting a bandwagon on a town read is protown
2. activity levels aren't scumtells
3. disagreeing with you isn't a scumtell

You are wrong on so many levels that I wonder if you really believe what you're posting or if you are trying to sweep out the IC.
charlie wrote:Short version aka tl;dr --> MME is probably mafia. Equinox is probtown. Chihuahua0 reads as new but no solid read on alignment. At least one of the three mentioned here is mafia.
WHAT

Let's recap.

mme = prob mafia
equi = probtown
chi = null

But one is scum. Nice one. Leaving some wiggling room is a good tactic. But to use it in combination with one of your town reads is just stupid, unless of course you're distancing from equinox in an odd way. You're replacing who again?

Morthas, right?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:53 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Quick reply:

I never said a VI cannot be scum. Stop twisting or misinterpreting my words (@whoever is saying that I said VI's cannot be scum). I said chi-VI is not scum.
nicol wrote:This is both an appeal to emotion and WIFOM. At this point, I feel that people wouldn’t vote for the village idiot so easily, so it would be better for you as scum to defend him than to push for his lynch. If scum defend him well, but he still gets lynched, the scum will look townie in the eyes of the town. WIFOM, I know, but it is how I think that scum would play it.
Sure, wifom. No AtE though. And of course, it's easy saying that at this point no one would lynch chi, but a few pages back he was very close to getting lynched or do you always read posts out of context?
cay wrote:How would a "Village Idiot Scumbag", VIS, play?
It's not that a VIS, as you put it would play very different. It's the way the other players reacted to him (and his actions, i.e. that pm issue) that made me think he is town. As said before, I encountered a very similar situation in a previous game a year or two back and the reference was made instantly in my head.

And someone asked for my suspects. They're still Equinox and brejnev/startrans. Just didn't have the time yet to make a decent post about them. I will do so tomorrow when I'm not so tired as hell from work and other stuff. From the new replacements, I do not like that charlie dude. But that other one (nikol?) that voted me looks good. The difference lies in the fact that I believe charlie does not believe what he is saying and is holding a load of crap reasons against me and that the other dude believes what he posts. That's my perception of those two.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'll reply to charlie first and in a separate post because otherwise stuff might get drowned in this bigass post.
Charlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:My God, chrlie f
My Milked Eek wrote:qndsfojibrng

lol,

keyboard fail. brb with replies.
My Milked Eek wrote:I was typing my post and accidentally hit the submit key.
This is actually quite impossible but what the hey /offtopic
It isn't on an azerty keyboard. My pinky hit the tab key instead of the "a" key and I pressed space after it went to the submit key.
charlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:So, trying to have your townread not lynched is a scumtell? Be honest and tell me that, as scum, I would have gone against a lynch that easy.
If I were scum we would have been on Day 2 already.
I cannot believe you're using this as a scumtell. Unless, of course, you believe that not caring that your townread is lynched or not is a protown thing to do. But it isn't, so yeah, what are you doing with this accusation?
I cannot believe that you've made that statement preceeding the statement that you cannot believe I'm using this as a scumtell (bolded). Get the big picture: IC ---> chainsaw ---> scummy
Chainsaw, really? I understand that you could see it in that. But seriously, I am not going to chainsaw an easy wagon such as chi's if I'm scum. You can call wifom a hundred times, this fact is still not going to change. Think about it instead of trying to apply general scumtells to every situation, that's a fail approach. What I was doing was saving a townread and I said so. If you call that a scummy chainsaw then go read some other non-newbie games.
charlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:How can you say both have been making good posts when Zaz has been attacking equinox for making poor posts?
Who were you replacing again?
Why not? The posts are independant of each other.
Count: 1
No they're not. Your sentiment about them both is that they've both made good posts. And Zaz's posts have been about how poor Equinox was playing. If you agree with one you disagree with the other. So, how can you say that they've both been making good posts?
charlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:I'll have you know that I'm a guy. And secondly, activity levels do not indicate scumminess. Especially not when I'm posting I draw attention to myself for defending my townread. Stop pulling "scumtells" out of your ass, real life happens, get over it.
1) My apologies. But I believe that I've addressed you as a him before; yes, I guess it is natural for the human mind to only notice mistakes directed at themselves. (Moot if you're a pokemon)
2) What? You...don't...get to dictate these things, you know. I've been using activity level as a gauge for scumtells and so far it has been pretty realiable. If you don't like my methods than we'll just leave it at that. There is more than one way to skin a cat/scumhunt, you know.
3) That's the second time someone told me to stop pulling scumtells out of my ass! Just help me refine my methods already if it really is that bad (hey IC!).
1) Moot, because I am a Pokemon. >_>
2) I'm telling you it's unreliable. Case in point is in my own meta and in Zaz's meta for players involved in this game. It's more reliable when you use it in combination with no content, which is something you cannot blame me for, I hope.
3) I am helping you. you just need to learn to read what I'm saying. Stopping a wagon that was going to lynch very fast on one of your townreads is not a scumtell. If you'll reread and check the 100-200 first posts (or something, going from memory), then you'll see that more than half of the players had expressed some kind of adversary against chi. I had to act to save a town read. It worked. Somewhat.
charlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:If you really do not see the day 2 backpedal setup, the double standard and the non-committal opinion on brejnev, then I'm flabbergasted. I'm also surprised at your stance of "disagree with me and you're scum". I just cannot see how you could ignore this and yet maintain a straight face when proclaiming that I'm scum based on your three "tells".
1) You're flabbergasted.
2) No, you are WRONG. I have not said that anywhere in my posts, and I can see this as a simple misunderstanding... however, someone once told me an inverse Hanlon's razor which I'm going to apply here: your "random" accusation which hold no content can be explained by the fact that you're mafia.
That was a tone I was getting from your posts at that time. Could you explain Hanlon's Razor a bit? I'm uncertain what you mean by it.

My "random" accusation? Which one was it? Did I accuse you of anything else than being hardheaded?
charlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:You do? Active scumhunting? He tunneled on chi and myself and admitted to doing so. Where are you getting this stuff?
Who are you replacing again?

And besides, I already answered that post of Equinox with another post, too lazy to search for it, but I said that if chi was lynched that it would have been stupid of me to let him be lynched. As before, saving town reads is also a protown thing to do. Unless, of course, you really want to refute that.
1) Please keep in mind that my reads are in chronological order. It has so far changed as I catched up. See above post (and anyway I'll summarize it all later)
2) Doh.
Count: 2
Summaries are awesome.
charlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:Are you really being serious about my activity as a "scumtell"?
Why yes! Yes I am.
See above.
charlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:No, it is not.

1. white knighting a bandwagon on a town read is protown
2. activity levels aren't scumtells
3. disagreeing with you isn't a scumtell

You are wrong on so many levels that I wonder if you really believe what you're posting or if you are trying to sweep out the IC.
Issue already addressed/Point noted
Oh! I'm flattered. /sarcasm
<3
charlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:But one is scum. Nice one. Leaving some wiggling room is a good tactic. But to use it in combination with one of your town reads is just stupid, unless of course you're distancing from equinox in an odd way.
You're replacing who again?
Ha! I'll just let my vote speak for itself (Hint: It is already there)
Count 3
Yeah, your vote may speak for itself, but you including a town read in your pool of possible scum suspects really raises an eyebrow. You
are
leaving open wiggling room for yourself.
charlie wrote:So why did you asked a rhetorical question 3 times in the same post?
I like being rhetorical and a bit sarcastic.

So, who are you replacing? I did see you have the time to count, why not answer?

hint: don't answer.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:59 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:There is one post that almost screams "I'm town". Go find it and you get a scooby snack. I'll even give you a hint: you used it as a reason for c0 being scum.
Again this never sat well with me. Instead of saying "here is why I think chi is town" MME gave the non pro-town answer of "it is there, but you have to find it on your own". This was the first thing that stuck out for me from MME.
Didn't have much time at that time and figured someone might find the same things in his iso. Don't tell me you didn't iso chi yet?
ant wrote:Are you just going to ignore what he has to say?
Is not reading it that bad? Startrans didn't mind apparently so I doubt it to be of much value.
Ant_to_the_max wrote:Again, who are you thinking is scummy?
Equinox and brej/startrans.
ant wrote:I started to look at the "how to be a good IC" page and looked at this paragraph
I expect a scum IC to teach correctly and also play to win - almost all the time that's just the smart play. The only difference being, really, that a scum IC will tend to teach things that are true and are sound, logical advice but also just happen, in this one specific case, to lower the town's chances of winning due to factors the town can't possibly know about; or else, the scum IC will give good pro-town advice, but then will use the trust he gets from the town from that good advice to lead the town on bad bandwagons until the town loses. Good scum play is generally very similar to good town play, as far as the uninformed observer can tell. - Yosarian2
To me it is really easy to fit most of his gameplay into what was mentioned here. The whole saving Chi from the wagon thing could be a good example here.
You know what good example that bandwagon save could also be for? Saving your town reads. Think about it. Would I, as scum, really stop a wagon that nearly everyone else was in favor from going to the end? I saw several people mention "town points". When I first outed my town read of chi I didn't have much time, I briefly posted "chi is town, wagon is bad"-ish posts. I could have posted "chi is scummy" and then not even post anything at all while everyone jumped on chi. That would have helped my win condition, as scum, more than trying to win some "town points" by saving the easiest lynch in this game.

Facts are: (from my pov)
- chi is vi (town)
- the early wagon on chi has one scum on it (imo)
- the wagon on me now has a scum on it

The odd thing about my wagon is that Equinox expressed his dislike towards the wagon and that it feels too rushed. While it may be a real turnabout in his feelings (romantic or not) about me, I can't help but feel that he is the scum that is staying off the wagon. But this may be because of my suspicion towards him, I don't know. I really need to get a quick iso-read in from him.
nicol wrote:You seem to be trying to get the town to view you in a pro-town manner, by going “Hey, I’m saving my town read, I’m the white knight”. How do you know that Chi is town? Your defense of Chi as a townie makes me think that you could have that knowledge because you are scum and you know who is town. If the lynch of Chi goes through, and he actually is town, you could say “hey, I told you so, he is town, and I am town for defending that.” It makes me feel uncomfortable about you.

Also your posts so far seem like an effort to post a lot, without making a solid case on who is scum. Instead of doing that, you’re defending your “town read”. Who is scummy to you?
I already posted my reasons for thinking that chi is town. I know what you're getting at here and let me ask you: seriously? And I would not go and tell everyone how I told them chi was town.

Anecdote: I was in one game where another townie said a person was town and we lynched the "townie" person. That guy flipped town and the next day the dude who called the other dude town was going all "I told you so" and we, as in he and I, got into a huge fight. I was saying that it's unreasonable of him calling us scummy for being on that wagon while he didn't do a damn thing to stop it and he basically just annoyed
us
me. And that's where I picked up white knighting because that dude's scumread was correct and if he had gone against the wagon and went for his scumread the game might have been entirely different.[/offtopic]
cay wrote:So in other words, Chi is a VI who happens to be town
You could say that. But the opposite would be more fitting: he's a town who happens to be a VI. VI's are in general difficult to read. But the reactions to their play tell a lot. And as such, I found that Equinox' reaction to chi's play has been off.
nicol wrote:@MME, Maybe you believe that i read you out of context, but thats how I feel about you. you are aggressively defending someone without scumhunting. I, personally, believe that it is an effort to look like you're posting without having to actively scumhunt. In my limited knowledge of mafia, that would be a scumtell. Thats why I'm voting for you. Your post #322 seems to be another effort to point fingers without solidifying your position. Thats another scumtell, leaving wriggle room for yourself in the future. Please decide who you think is scum and vote.
You're right, I haven't done much scumhunting so far due to real life being a mean temptation (check the latest week for weather in Belgium). But I'm positively sure about my scum gut reads so far.

Also, me naming 2-3 names as suspects isn't leaving wiggling room. Leaving wiggling room is saying "equinox is scum, but could also be foolish town". I outed my suspicions of a few people, the only thing you could accuse me of here would be of not grounding my sentiments with exact quotes and posts, but I have outed a few of my reasons. I'll get to it, but the annoyance is that posting in English takes an awful lot of time because I want to express myself to the fullest and that requires rewriting several paragraphs over and over again. Wait, watch this:
ant wrote:Just off hand I agree with Equinox that the sudden rush for MME is concerning, but also the point of him being the IC doesn't always mean he will be a townie.
This^ is leaving some wiggling room. What I did was not specifying my reasons.

I'll see what I can do right now for an iso of equinox or someone else. Got work to get up for in 7 hours, so might not make it before heading to bed.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

It'll be for tomorrow. Forgot that I had to get up earlier and there's no way I'm going to go to work with <6 hours of sleep.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I saw some stuff directed at me:

@cay (I believe)
At the time when I made my statement about there being a scum on the chi wagon, it was at L-2. I also made a note that I found emily to be town at that point. Of course, multiple people expressed their stance towards a chi wagon and as such you could see this as the "extended wagon", but when I say "there's a scum on the wagon", I mean on the wagon and at that point I thought it to be equinox/brejnev. I think it's fairly obvious not everyone can be scum so I don't know why you brought that particular thing up as I already stated I think equinox and/or brejnev is scum on the chi wagon. Same goes for my wagon.

@chi
While I think you're town, you're getting annoying by mindlessly following whatever wagon is hot at the moment. If you think I'm scummy, list your reasons.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:18 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

So, I did my Equinox isoread. I do not think he's scum anymore. My scumread was basically tunneling based on a few circumstantial things, such as the wagon on chi and his stance towards my stance towards chi's wagon. Although I still see backpedaling and double standards, I think it's not as significant as I thought it was.

I'm going to read some more. Might get a post in before bedtime. If not, maybe tomorrow morning.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Was I the only one who couldn't access mafiascum yesterday? Anyways, more coming after a well needed shower.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

chihuahua0 wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:My God, chrlie f
First of all, what were you typing here? There are very few words starting with "f".
What is the relevance of this question? As said before, my finger slipped onto the tab key. And I was typing "fails with that post".
chi wrote:1. This. [some quote'd case of charlie]
2. The "chalrie f" post.
3. Him defending me constantly and forming the "MME and Chihuahua0 are scum" theory
._ .

. _.

.__.

And someone else asked me why I'm not voting (or multiple persons, doesn't matter). But that's just how I play. I usually keep my vote on someone for a very long time or I don't even vote until it's necessary. Playstyle differences, nothing more.

@startrans
you asked me for my case on you/brejnev and it will come if I can get one together (might focus more on wagon analysis instead), but let me bounce this particular question back to you: Is there any reason you're not participating as much as I remember you? Or is my memory that blurry about our game together?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm not going to vote chi, if that's what you think. The only situation I might vote chi is if it's Friday, one hour before deadline and no one else is on to help him get lynched.

There has been a slew of very interesting posts since my last one and I'll get to them right away.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

A few interesting things to note.

About startrans;
I find it interesting that he has no time or motivation to post (hey, that happens, I know), but when he's about to get focused on by me, he almost directly asks for my case. This means that he is following the game to some kind of extent as he knew/knows my focus would shift and makes me wonder why he's not making the effort to post anything else. This is an odd thing and I'm stupid for not having posted any case on brejnev after startrans asked me for it as I wonder now if he would have posted more if I had posted one.

Robocopter comes in and announces a bunch of null reads. That was useful. :roll: His votecount request post seems a bit nervous in response to what seems to be a pressure vote from Equinox. Equinox hits the nail on the head with #389: odd for the zazier slot to be panicking over a vote.

Startrans posts again and mentions chi would be a good information lynch. While that might be true, I do not see any stance or attitude he has taken himself towards a chi lynch. (I might have forgotten if you have, I'll iso you after this post).

What's up with charlie's and nicol's fascination with myself? Are you guys still pushing that old, inane case? (answer this with y/n, no need to get into a debate about the case right now, I just need a simple yes/no)

"
@MME- do not think that i'm letting you off the hook. I still want you to vote for whoever you think is suspicious. Just count yourself lucky that Robo seems much more scummier than you.
" - Nicol
Man, I'm so lucky that you stopped pursuing a lame case in favor of a real scummy person.

@Equinox:
#419: "reaction fishing". If it was aimed at more people than robocopter, tell us your findings.

*skim**skim*

"
MME, I think you're scum and should be lynched Today.
" - charlie
Awesome. I think you're town tunneling on an empty case and should not be lynched today.

@Equinox
Why did you vote for Nicol in #443? Seems rather out of place. Do/did you honestly think nicol was scummier than robocopter at that time?

"
@mme- also, if you were suspended on a rope, slowly lowering in a tank of piranhas, and your only way was to type down in this game who you would like to vote, what would be your answer? I'm not saying you have to vote, I gave up on that, but i'm simply asking you to state your number one suspect. I think we all know by now it is not chi. Great! Only 6 more to trim down until you have a name to tell us. /endrant
- nicol
A few posts before this one I said I'd like to pursue startrans or yourself. I have changed my mind about this however.

And that concludes a catch-up post.

Conclusions:
chi is annoying me a bit. Play the game. Respond to cases, make your own cases. Never latch on onto another wagon just because. Don't defend yourself with the newbie card. I understand that it's near impossible to defend yourself without playing the newbie card at this stage, but go in the offense then. Find a scummy player and go after him/her with some evidence/quotes. As to people responding to his newbie card play: what other defense does he have? I'm directing this to equinox as I saw him ask for a defense, or was that charlie(?). I'm pretty sure both players would say that he would have no valid defense to give. Opinion hasn't changed on chi.

charlie is a tunneling townie. I'm convinced that he thinks his "scumtells" are near-foolproof and that a defense of a scummy player who you have a town read on is scummy itself. Charlie is town.

cay is so town I need to get stronger glasses from the strain on my eyes. What's the wagon on him about? I don't really see it. Not even with stronger glasses.

nicol is an interesting case. I know I said I might want to lynch him, but I've stepped down from that. I'm not completely calling him town just yet, but I'm leaning towards it right now. I'll need to isoread him to go more in depth here.

equinox, equinox, equinox. You ask a lot of questions and don't really provide much of yourself. That's something I noticed. Also, the townread I had on you from isoreading you is gone because of your votehopping of the last five pages. Why did you vote nicol and cay?

Ant is a minor to minorly decent town read. As before. I find his posts to be consistent and good.

As for my two suspects:
startrans and robocopter
I know I have been hooked on brejnev/startrans for a long time, but I really think he's scum. startrans is a good player and a very transparant townie (from the last time we played together) and I'm willing to lynch him even though I do not have any concrete evidence against him. There might be something in his iso, but I don't know, this gut is really blowing vuvuzela's in my ears.

robocopter completely destroyed the town read I had on zazie. But then, completely.

Preview edit: was that a hammer? *quickly submits post*
Vote: robocopter
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No, that wasn't a hammer. Stupid faulty memory.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:03 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Nothing changed since the last votecount right?

My robo vote is useless.
Unvote. Vote: Startransmission
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

If anyone is online: case against cay please. And change your votes to startrans. The activity peak after I hop on his wagon is a bit too coincidental.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:05 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Also, mod:

How many hours from now is that deadline? I fail at AM/PM system.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:44 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Also, from a quick glance: robocopter is stretching for anything to get on cay on the top of this page. Also, charlie is voting cay for all the wrong reasons. Or are you voting cay for more than a joke and a robo-vote?

preview edit: lol
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

A day and a half? Is that correct?

Time enough for you guys to post your case on cay and for us to lynch startrans/robocopter.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

My activity is a null-tell. Didn't I say this before? Why yes, I did. I'm not going to spend many words on that paragraph, ant, unless you are serious when you say that the SE has been more helpful than the IC that that is a scum tell. If you are, it's just a matter of being first to respond. Many times when I saw a question I could answer, it was already answered by Equinox.

@charlie:
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest, how serious is your case against cay? If you rate it rather high (say above 2): why?

Let's be honest, that case is even worse than the one you had against me. Speaking of which, do you still stand behind it? There's something I noticed.

@ant:
you say one of the red flags was robocop/chi jumping wagons to check for momentums. Why do you list equinox as town then, when he at the end of D1 did the same thing?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:17 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

lolcharlie

Still voting me over that lame case? At least you've moved away from an even more stupid case. Could you explain how robocopter and cay have been having "the same style"?

@ant:
I'm going to await startrans' post to (re)form an opinion about him.

Anyhoo, to bed with me, need to get out at 3 AM for work.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Elaborate "labile".
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I know what labile is...

I asked you or wanted to ask you why it implies me being scum?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:19 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

@charlie, your points:
I don't plan my real life around mafia, it's the other way around. Saying "no, I can't drink a few beers tonight, I need to post vote: chi on a message board" to your friends (eg) is a ridiculous thing to do and I hope you understand this.

So, townies can't make bad cases?

I'm not a fence sitter. I always stated my suspects and reasons why, same goes for my town reads. The only thing that is true is that I do not vote, but I am not a fence sitter, that's just a playstyle which I'm not going to change for you, accept it.

Activity level, in my case, is a nulltell.

White knighting is already explained and I posted my reasons for finding chi town.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

startrans wrote:What bothers me most is the poor case that you are
still
presenting.
Fixed that for you. And who are your suspects?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ugh, why did cay have to claim? Why was he even at L-1 to begin with? Either way, his claim is most likely true as I was getting a cop/doc vibe from cay from his shifted stance towards robo throughout day 2.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

My opinion was and still is that the cases made right now are all worth nothing and that startrans needs to give some insight into his own suspicions. All I got against him is a gut and a half-assed meta. I know meta is a weak case to make, but it's the main factor behind my gut against him and I really want him to participate.

Aside from that the only thing that has changed, obviously, is that robocopter isn't a suspect anymore.

Equinox is confusing me. Every time I isoread him I get either a scumread or a townread.

Don't have a real read on ant. Neutral to town, I think.

Charlie is just annoying me with his tunneling on me. I used to get the feeling that he really believed his case and I still do, but I don't know or can't tell whether he believes it as a town or that he is just eager as a scum to get me lynched.

nicol, decent town read due to a few things.

So, for me, scum is in:
- startrans
- equinox
- charlie
- ant

Yes, that's more than half of the living players alive, but I included my neutral/unknown reads in that list as well. I'm going to iso those right now, while I make some food and eat it, and come back with opinion on them to you.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Equinox wrote:My Milked Eek claims Caycedo was obvious cop. Well, that's interesting... I have yet to examine this further. Anyway, you claim the cases we had were baseless. I accuse your read of me of being the same thing. You waver on reading my iso (apparently multiple times), but don't elaborate on any possible motivations. I cannot defend myself against an attack like that.
My read of you is not baseless, it's just very swingy and confusing. One read has me thinking you're town, while the next read has me thinking you're scum. This is not an attack as this is most likely on my end (alcohol induced or not, let's leave that in the middle for now), so no need for a defense. I find your jumpiness to be an interesting thing though.

Also, the cases against cay and myself were not baseless, just stupid. There were reasons/causes for both cases to be made, however, the conclusions to those reasons were entirely wrong (intentional or not is what we need to find out), i.e. me vs chi's wagon being a "scumtell" while it isn't, cay's post in which he tells chi to self-hammer was "scummy" while it wasn't. The thing we need to look into is how, when and by whom these cases were made and how some people reacted to them.

One interesting feat might be to check who agreed on the "cay is backpedaling on robocopter" part of the case and who brought it up.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

What is the case against charlie? Link or summary please.

And no, this isn't me going against the wagon, I'm just too tired today to read the entire thread. I want a link so I can check up on it before I go to work tonight.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm not quite sure what robocopter is trying to do by voting me. It's as if he wants to make us doubt the cop result on him. Luckily for robo cay's cop play seems to be very ok.

Nothing much has changed since my last post. I'm still unimpressed by startrans. He somewhat acknowledges to not posting a lot, yet doesn't give much opinions on people. I await his case or reads that will come soon as said.

Now, I'll promise some content as well by tomorrow. Right now I'm too tired from my job (student job, I finish this week), it has me waking up a little bit before 3 AM and I just can't fall asleep before 11.30 PM. Which gives me time to read, but also, ironically, makes me to tired to read. But nothing much has been added recently, so that evens out I guess.

I like this quote from ant (from a quick glance):
"
If you [charlie] believe there are PR in this game, but yet you don't believe his claim when no one else has counter claimed. I don't think I follow you.
"

Especially combined with his power roles possibilities post, I do not like him pushing an uncounterclaimed cop.
@charlie: you do know there are more plausible scenario's than those you listed? Why do you choose to ignore those and pick out those that fit your case? Right now, it just feels you are distorting the overall view on the claim in favor of pushing the lynch on an uncounterclaimed cop.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

First things first, let's check if robocopter breadcrumbed who he protected night 1.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I think I see it. Pretty obvious in retrospect. lol
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm here and I have a day off!
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:06 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok, let's see. We have three dead people, a living cop with a dead investigation and a living N1 doc save. And one scum out of 6 living players. Needless to say the situation is simple: we find our roleblocker or we lynch caycedo.

>>
Morthas/Charlie ISO read analysis

M-01 - There's quite a bit of info regarding relations in this post and I note that morthas has:
Null reads on : mme,
zaz/robo
emily/cay

Negative to null reads on : brej/star, equinox, ant
Negative reads on : twinkie/nicol,
chi

If having to make an opinion about this post alone, his partner would be in star-ant-nicol. I'm not sure whether making jokes to dance around outing suspicions on people on the second line (star, ant) is Morthas talking to his buddy or to town on which he cannot get any dirt on (cf. chi) so that's about as clear I can get after one post.

M-02 - There's an interesting line in this post:

"
Also the reason i didnt vote is because it may be good to vote but my suspect was Chi and he was at a L-2 and i find it bad if a day ends much quicker because quicker days mean less content for town, twinkie are you scum?
"

If I read his first post correctly, he had two suspects (twinkie (fos and igmeoy) and chi (because everyone else was on chi most likely)). It is not uncommon for scum to include their partner into their suspect list so it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine twinkie-morthas at this point. However, morthas was aware of the voting situation (chi @ L-2 and the fact that he was not voting), so it must mean that he intentionally avoided voting for twinkie. The interaction between the two leads me to think that they're not scum together at this point as I do not think twinkiescum would have pointed out to his scumbuddy that he was not voting and "not taking a stance". Thus at this point, I think his buddy is in the null-to-negative reads (star, equi, ant).

M-03 & M-04 - Some comments about Ant and Brejnev/star. I wouldn't even bring it up, but there's some dancing around the issue whether ant is lurking or not happening here while he was rather clear and concise about brejnev not taking this game seriously. The discrepancy between these two posts is odd as if I recall, both were on the same level of suspicion.

M-06 - There's some discussion between morthas and twinkie. It all seems a bit too cozy and a bit too friendly from where I'm watching and by that I mean that it's odd that morthas is voting twinkie, but doesn't act like it. He displays a very non-committal tone towards twinkie and his vote on twinkie. Given the read I got from Twinkie's early iso I think this is morthas sucking up to a townie even though he is voting him. At this point, scum is in ant-star-equinox.

M-07 - Morthas calls brejnev a townie who needs to focus.

M-08 - Halfway through his iso his reads have changed to:
Town read on: brej/star
Null reads on : mme,
zaz/robo
emily/cay

Negative to null reads on : equinox (not mentioned), ant (danced around calling him a lurker)
Negative reads on : twinkie/nicol (non-committed to his vote, even said he'd unvote),
chi
(not mentioned iirc)

At this stage, it's ant.

M-12 - Says an mme-chi pair is improbable, somewhat irrelevant an sich, but take into consideration that he suspected chi and had a null on me, this is an outing of a town read on myself. He also agrees with me on emily being protown. And confirms his town read on brej/star.

His final read roster:
Town read on: brej/star (reconfirmed town read)
Town to null reads on: mme (deducted town read),
emily/cay
(agreed with me on town read)
Null reads on :
zaz/robo
(not mentioned)
Negative to null reads on : equinox (not mentioned), ant, twinkie/nicol (unvoted, not sure where he put twinkie at the end)
Negative reads on :
chi

Enter Charlie.
Unlike morthas, charlie has got a plethora of information and his posts do not require scraping off a few layers before finding his reads. Fun times.

C-00 - I don't even have to provide my own interpretation of his reads:
Townish: Equinox, ZazieR
Probably townish: 13emily14, chihuahua0
Whoever's left (scummy): My Milked Eek, Startransmission, Twinkie, Ant_to_the_max

As for his scum reads (or whoever's left): the paragraphs on me and star are crap. The one on me I already addressed, but the one on startrans is actually charlie acknowledging startrans as a townie player contrary to brej. The other two are "activity related, although they posted good". Which translates to leaving the door open.

C-02 - I'm going to ignore the stuff against me from now on. I think we all know what he thought about me and what I replied. He goes a bit back and forth about Equinox, from "odd" to "protown" to a (faked?) comment about equinox tunneling, yet he still lists him as probtown. The more interesting comment in this post is:

"
At least one of the three [equi, chi, mme] mentioned here is mafia.
"

C-03 - More phrases like before:

"
Based on this alone, I'd seriously consider a scum pair of MME-Equinox if either one of them flips scum.
"
"
Combining my reads, it is either one of them [
chi
, ant] is mafia or both are town. Or to put it in the other way, they do not read as scumbuddies.
"
"
The banter between
ZazieR
and Equinox at #266 and #268 reminds me of townie mudslinging in a previous completed game.
"

C-14 - Changed from me to caycedo (over stupid stuff I might add again).

And then I got tired of reading iso. There's nothing there that attracts much attention. Basically he
- ignores ant completely
- tunnels hard on me
- switches to cay
- switches to robo after hearing the investigation
- throws in startrans in his lynch sequence

Based on morthas' play, I come to
- ant
- startrans

And based on charlie's play I come to
- ant
- startrans
- caycedo
- mme

It's obviously not me and I don't think it's caycedo either. So it comes down to ant or startrans. Going to iso them now. brb
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Don't worry about that being your last words. We have 2 weeks left to talk, I'm sure no one wants to end the day this early.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Unexpected work shift.

Be back tomorrow morning with ideas.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Equinox wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:First things first, let's check if robocopter breadcrumbed who he protected night 1.
WAIT, WHAT?
Anything wrong with that?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

OK, I AM going to post tomorrow (in less than 24 hours), my final work day so yeah, go me.

As for other stuff, nothing has changed much, I think I could see an ant lynch or startrans lynch happening. But I have to admit I didn't do much from my previous post. /apology
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Startrans' one post is a good one and I'm swayed to voting ant right now. But I will postpone my vote at least one more day. I need some more reading to do. I would have gotten to do it today, but I'm so tired from work, I can't believe how tiring sitting in a forest could be. That and a losing interest in playing any game on the pc felt like a hassle the past week.

Anyways, might vote later today or tomorrow after a quick read.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Let's just go with ant. His tone today seems awfully different. And star convinced me with his one post.

Vote: ant
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

vla until thursday. phonepost. hammer was accidental, thought it was l-2. apologies. post of startrans convinced me he was town not that ant was scum, that was elimination of suspects. might post before thurs. cant see if im still alive on phone or not but cay is still alive?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

more phone posting. figured out how to see posts. i dont remember saying i would hammer, i remember saying vote. are you twisting my words? and why the rush to vote? cant you wait until thursday? im up for a no lynch. and hammer was really accidental. low battery hopefully i can find some source of electricity. be back thurs the latest
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

lynched? in mylo? still would have lost, cay wouldnt have been lynched regardless of nk. also my worst game to date.
Eek
!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”