Newbie 972 Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 am

Post by holycon »

Hey guys my name is Holycon this is my second game in my first game i won as mafia WOOT! ive mostly played on Epic Mafia but got tired of the trolls lol!
and to answer netos questions her i go

1. Why do you play Mafia? Because i think its fun lol
2. How old are you? 24
3. How would you describe your habits of thought? How do you approach problems requiring a creative solution? dont know how to answer this one lol
4. What is your favorite flavor of precious metal, and why? um do you mean one you actaly like the tast of cuz thas kinda weird
5. How would you approach this game as town? As scum? i aproch them both as pro town lol
6. Are you nervous? no not really
7. What is the airspeed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow? have no idea but i could google it

oh and also VOTE: AClockworkMelon because his avatar kinda creeps me out =p
Something good... something good... You look like SNOOPY and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts.

I'm a girl so please don't call me a him he or dude =)
holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:51 am

Post by holycon »

Yeah I have no idea what its refrancing
Something good... something good... You look like SNOOPY and it makes me smile... but you have smelly dog farts.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:46 am

Post by holycon »

Decptive would mean that I was lieing since none of my answers are lies then I can't be deciving you

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:52 am

Post by holycon »

American English

as well as i have a small pet peeve i am a female i hate being called guy him he dude ect...

im at work so my responses may be far and imbetween and coming from my cell so beware for awful grammer and punctuation alot of the time from me

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 am

Post by holycon »

lol AClockworkMelon lol whar are you frome Romulas lol

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:08 am

Post by holycon »

i suppose but i still dont see how my answeres wer deceptive

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 am

Post by holycon »

actually i think his answer was quite informative he showed us his personallity he humorus which could work with him or aginst him

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 am

Post by holycon »

wiki says this about being deceptive

Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification, and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths or omission). Deception can involve dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction, camouflage or concealment.

I dont think the answers i gave to the questions feel into any of that

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:Hey guys my name is Holycon this is my second game in my first game i won as mafia WOOT! ive mostly played on Epic Mafia but got tired of the trolls lol!
and to answer netos questions her i go

1. Why do you play Mafia? Because i think its fun lol
2. How old are you? 24
3. How would you describe your habits of thought? How do you approach problems requiring a creative solution? dont know how to answer this one lol
4. What is your favorite flavor of precious metal, and why? um do you mean one you actaly like the tast of cuz thas kinda weird
5. How would you approach this game as town? As scum? i aproch them both as pro town lol
6. Are you nervous? no not really
7. What is the airspeed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow? have no idea but i could google it

oh and also VOTE: AClockworkMelon because his avatar kinda creeps me out =p
Question 1: I told you why i played mafia its fun
question 2: i gave you my age dont know how much more you want about that i cant be more or less then 24 how about 24 years and 5 months and 5 days old is that better
Questions 3: I didnt know how to answer this one which i said as much this is only my 2nd forum mafia game i'm still getting my footing so i didnt know how to answer that and as someone else said i'm not goign to write and essay i was short and to the point i didnt know how to answer it
question 4: I thought this was werid you were asking what flavor we liked in precious medle i thought it was weird so i said as much i dont go around tasting metal sorry its gross
Question 5: weather i'm scum or town i play pro town what more do you want me to say again i'm not going to answer with an essay
Question 6: how much more did you want my to say how i'm not nevus i am my hands arent shaky im not sweating my hearts not running fast is that better
Question 7: I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA what more did you want me to say lol

So now that i have raged about it

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:35 am

Post by holycon »

THAT right clocwork i think neto should answer the same questoins

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 am

Post by holycon »

Then i think everyone should quit aswering them its a doubel edged sword we wont answer anymore till you answer them

UNVOTE: AClockworkMelon

VOTE: Netopalis you are very fustrating and you make everyone defeinsive by saying there answer dont make you happy tbh its not your place to say wether they answered them right the answers you posted excpet for the last one had no right or wrong answer to them

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:46 am

Post by holycon »

lol this is RV time lol so i am random voting him though it dont suggest anyone else vote him cuz i did wouldent be smart and yes he is getting us to talk but i dont like the way he is saying we didnt answer them the way he wanted us to it really not his place

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:53 am

Post by holycon »

im not afraid i'm fustrated with him so untill he answers his own quetions that is were my vote will be more or less i'm trying to pressure him a little

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:08 am

Post by holycon »

the other game i was in someone did the same thing ask questions and analyze everyones answer he was deffinatly trying to run the game and i dont like that questions are fine if you useing them to get to know the other players but if you using them to use aginst them then thats just not cool

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 am

Post by holycon »

i dont think its cool to use "random questions" that people will answer randomly then anylize and use aginst them how is asking there age able to tell if there scummy or not you cant thas the hole point your trying to see through there answers if there scummy and in the last game he was trying to do the same and the people he thought were scummy were not and he was completly wrong

and stels i agree with you he is very robot lik i didnt think about that befor you said it lol

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:17 am

Post by holycon »

uggg i'm going to unvote theres really no point in my vote being there its not doing what i intended it to do :P UNVOTE: Netopalis

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 am

Post by holycon »

becuse liek you said if it dosnt work it dosnt work my vote didnt do what i intended it to but oh well i am a random vote queen ive been known to vote 20 diffrent times during one game

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:31 am

Post by holycon »

im also and emotinal voted i call it being a women lol! when someone pisses me off i tend to vote them untill calm down

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 am

Post by holycon »

not angry fustrated

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:32 am

Post by holycon »

Don't prod for somthing that isn't there

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 am

Post by holycon »

And to answers you question what fustrated me is that I took offence to you telling me my answers weeny good enough and that I didn't answer them the way you wanted me to

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 am

Post by holycon »

I'm on a cell and driving I'm doing the best I can

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by holycon »

You mean like angry energy

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by holycon »

David I'm glad someone sees what I see that its like he's trying to run this game and that dosnt sit well with me and the probing at me is weeding on me

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:Bigcheese: Do you understand the basics of the format of this game?
Why did you ask this? I didnt see anything wrong with his answer about not understanding the game. jw

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by holycon »

@clockwork - oh okay yeah i was just curious lol

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by holycon »

to lynch all lurkers im not usually okay with lynching lurkers cuz ive seen how that goes very bad for town

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by holycon »

hmm not sure it would go on a case by case basis i'm sure i mean people have busy lives and may just get the prod PM in the email

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:19 am

Post by holycon »

Uite wrote: @holycon: I know I'm in danger of sounding pedantic here, but why the consistently bad spelling? Unless you have a good reason for it (dyslexia or the like) it comes off to me as if you're not taking all this very serious, which makes it very hard for me to take you serious. I'm no grammar/spelling nazi or anything, and it doesn't have to be perfect, but put some effort into it, please. English is not my native language, and it saddens me to see a native speaker be worse at it than I am.
I don't know weather to take offense to this or not. I don't think you have any place to judge someone like this considering most the time I'm posting on my cell phone in between calls at work, and if you had actually read the other posts you would have seen that. Because I specifically said my post may be a bit horrendous because of that. So for you to come in here and say i'm not taking this game serious because of my spelling and grammar is f-ed up. And tbh if I have a learning disability how is it any place for you to point it out, its not. I don't know how they approach that stuff were you from but were I'm from it's rude and insensitive. Maybe before you criticize someone for something not relevant to the game, you should think to yourself am I being rude and or downright hurtful in how i'm criticizing that person.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:25 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:I guess what I'm trying to get at is this: Is it a hard and fast rule that you would never lynch for lurking, or is it an individualized determination?
As I said i think a case by case basis, If they are considered lurking but the few post that have given actually have contributed in someway instead of just a i'm here not really saying anything post then I say don't lynch, but if they are lurking in more of a trying to stay under the radar way then i say go ahead and lynch because there probably mafia trying to be noticed.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:25 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:I guess what I'm trying to get at is this: Is it a hard and fast rule that you would never lynch for lurking, or is it an individualized determination?
As I said i think a case by case basis, If they are considered lurking but the few post that have given actually have contributed in someway instead of just a i'm here not really saying anything post then I say don't lynch, but if they are lurking in more of a trying to stay under the radar way then i say go ahead and lynch because there probably mafia trying to be noticed.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:26 am

Post by holycon »

@Mod: Can you please delete double post?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:33 am

Post by holycon »

@Uite: All I know is that your comments have left me feeling very disrespected. And really you didn't mean to offend but you meant to be rude in my book that means you meant to offend.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:17 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote: Aoboco: You also found me frustrating. Exactly why is that? Also, you seemed to side with Holycon then suddenly switch over to attacking her. Why?
I want to know this to.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:19 am

Post by holycon »

Zach i beleve i unvoted

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:53 am

Post by holycon »

@neto: I will give a long post later since I'm leaving for work

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:59 am

Post by holycon »

@Nero: also the reason I want the same answer is because I thought the same thing back when he said it but forgot about it with everyone's questions at me you bringing it up reminded me of it.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 am

Post by holycon »

ACM:
He has been pretty aloof (don't think I spelt that right at all) He hasn’t given much in the way of content besides answering a few small questions what I'm wondering if this is intentional or does he not have enough time to post much at all. I am going to keep and eye out on him and see what else he has to say.

Netropalis:
I have to say your the want that perplexes me the most you constantly are giving me a scummy feel but weather that’s the way you are trying to control the game or the way you are constantly probing at people to see there reaction (example: myself) is this your way of getting them to act out so that you can pick them apart and make them look like scum because they were defensive or emotional to your probing.

Stels:
You I'm not sure about you yet in most of your post you seem to pull out the small things like netro spelling your name wrong clockwork not giving much of and answer to question 3 and for the most part the people that I have seen that pull apart the small minute details aren’t always town. Though I do have to say that for this, being your first game you have caught on fairly well.

Uite:
none of you posts have had any real content for the game in them besides stating you opinion about none game things you really haven’t given much you stated allot of words have been written and not allot has been said I believe this is more true for you then for anyone else I don’t know if this is because of you time zone or what but you really haven’t said much of anything TBH.

aoboco:
in the handful of posts you have given you have said nothing besides a few hums and hoes about agreeing with people and then your flip floppiness to FOSing me after agreeing with me has thrown up a few red flags for me we need to hear from you more to get a better feel for you personality and game style.

bigcheese:
I don't know what to say about you you’ve only written 4 posts and in those four posts was introducing yourself and answering a few questions nothing that really contributes to the game

Kingdavid:
you are extremely helpful and your post about lurkers was extremely informative as well as on random voting and what not but what I do say is this being helpful doesn’t mean you are town it could just be a clever way of trying to stay on everyone’s good side

So this is my thoughts on everyone so please feel free to discuss

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:37 am

Post by holycon »

thats how i always go at my games that everyone is scum but yes i do have my susptions

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 am

Post by holycon »

i didnt say probing was wrong i just said is it his way of getting those to act out so he has stuff to use aginst him

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 am

Post by holycon »

@Stels: Actually my cell changeds Neto to Nero like from matrix which i got a kick out of lol!

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 am

Post by holycon »

that sounds awsome being read in the voice of morgan freeman lol!

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 am

Post by holycon »

why is everyone implying that i said probing was bad? probing is a fine way to search for scum i put that in my analysys as part of what i thoght about you

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 am

Post by holycon »

Every person will act diffrently to probing weather they are scum or not i have played with people who are scum and get probed and are very calm and collected and i have meet those whoa re town that when pushed and proded are defensive and emotional its all about someone personality

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 am

Post by holycon »

I SAID that it was a technique you were useing im not saying its a bad or good way its your technique and thats fine but that was my analasys of you so heres my quetion

Why do you use probing? Why do you feel the need to single one person out and poke poke poke?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 am

Post by holycon »

NO you keep bringing it up I voted you earlyer in hopes to press you into answering your own questions. I also entered it into my analasys of you because that is what you doing and doing alot of it

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 am

Post by holycon »

Is it wrong to enter his playing style in to my observation of him?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:00 am

Post by holycon »

What do you mean I thought I was pretty clear

Theres nothing wrong with probing thats the way you scum hunt and thats fine i put it in my observation because that is what i have seen from you and ofcouse you have to understand that when everyone is constantly POKE POKE POKEing at me and not just you sevral people have that i'm going to get emotional and take it personaly and not like the technique.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 am

Post by holycon »

I mean at least i'm trying to contribute we have over half the game that has only dont 4 or 5 post and are just skateing by agreeing with everyone else

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by holycon »

My main suspician has been aoboco my other one i'm not as sure on

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by holycon »

aoboco to me just seams to be agreeing with everyone else donst really seem to have a mind of his on he just seemed very flip floppy to me and in my expriance that is scummy to me

on my second suspition we havent herd enough from him for me to voice or really have a logical reason for fosing him so untill i hear from this person more i'm going to just wait and see

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by holycon »

@ACM: I have found that in early games mafia tend to try to blend in stay under the radar persay and in later games i have noticed that mafia will tunnel on one person to try to make that person look as scummy as possable

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by holycon »

@Clockwork: What are you thougths on UTIE and stels (i think i spelt there names right)?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by holycon »

@Clockwork: I thought we were done with this probing stuff but anyways ill answer anyways but this is the last i want to be asked about my thoughts on probing

through talking and converseing about the game asking questions but not being hurtful i guess

but i want to clarify with you clockwork that when they asked a similier quetions i said that i dont have a probelm with probing what i had a problem with was teh constant POKEING at mean there doing its like pokeing at a continually festering wound you guys have had me so worked up over just a game in the last day i have felt compleatly disrespected, offended and ganged up on some of the ways you guy have talked to me have seemed uncalled for maybe i'm just more emotianl them most of you but i have felt singled out because i have said more then others when others are skating by scotch free

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by holycon »

@aoboco: I'm sorry i called you a him or he that bugs me as well

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
aoboco wrote:I think we should either keep doing the provocative prodding, or
just not lynch
Emphasis mine.

Are you aware of how absurdly horrible of an idea that is?
I agree the Mafias wepon is to kill each night and they will use it so as town our biggest wepon is lynching so why wouldent we use it instead of giving the mafia the upper hand

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by holycon »

@Clockwork: I have over and over said probing is fine the only TWO times i brought it up i asked why neto used it and i added it into my observastion with NETO you guys have taked that and assumed taht it hought it was a bad thing and that it shouldent be used people keep asking and asking and asking the same questions about the same thing to me over and over and over how many diffrent ways can i say the same thing?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote: You felt completely disrespected and offended? Really?
Really
? I think this is an unreasonable stance to take. Are you aware that by taking such a stance you are only attracting our attention and thus increasing the chances that we will continue to poke at you?
Yes i felt disrespected and offended did you not see the comment someon made to me saying that the only way my spelling and grammar should be that bad is if i had a problem like dyslexia how would you have taken that if someone had told that to you?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by holycon »

beacause that was part of the whole thing the probing the pressing the pokeing at me and its been continual you guys havnet stopped i feel like i'm hitting my head aginst a brick wall when i talk to you I think aoboco has found the right way of frasing it interigation is better then a delibrate probing you guys seem like you found the most excitable person you could and now are just trying to see if you can make me explode

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by holycon »

i belive i said disrespected offended and ganged up on you guys are doing the ganging up on

and neto there better be a point o all this because i'm getting to the point were i dont want to play anymore you all are stressing me out i just want to find the scum and i have tried to give my helpful post to help with that buy you guys keep point at me what abotu this what do you feel abotu this well thats not right blah blah blah i its getting redundant maybe if you asked these questions that you keep asking me to other people you might actually find some scummy things from other people this constant tunnling you guys are doing on me is letting others just sit back and do nothing you are.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by holycon »

so your saying you think I'm scum?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by holycon »

I have givent you targets analysys stuff that i have noticed! but all you guys focused on what that i pointed out the NETO uses probing to check reaction i said sevral things about other people in that post but you guys didnt care you tunnling has made you blind

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by holycon »

Thats your perogative

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by holycon »

But I will say one thing if that is why you have been questioning me because you think i'm scum then you have wasted yours and everyons time

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by holycon »

no that is not your busisness thats your right to think that is what it ment

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by holycon »

(ick fixing for grammar)

No not what it meant. It ment that is your right to think that. That is what your Perogative if i have the deffiniton right means. (hope that is better to understand)

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by holycon »

Alright i'm probably going to off for the rest of the night bye

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 am

Post by holycon »

Okay the game got pretty active while i was away alot to read so i'm going to have to reread it again before i make comments on it just woke up and mind is not working correctly yet

but i do want to say one thing

@Stels: I must remind you that you are playing a game with two women, and out side of what i just said i will choose to ignore that comment from here on out

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 am

Post by holycon »

Vote: AClockworkMelon

I feel that ACM is my best guess at scum at this point. He's buddying up to me right now because I'm the main driving force behind the town. He's also smelling fresh blood where Holycon is concerned, which is why he is much more dogged in his pursuit of her than I am. Further, if you notice, he's mentioned very little of substance while still trying to drive our attentions towards Holycon....Altogether, it looks as if he's an excellent suspect.
for some reason I really didn't see this coming, I can't believe I didn't notice it myself. Still not sure if its because he's scummy or like you just like to press my buttons.
I'm not going to vote until I hear more from the Cheese and Captain (or whomever his replacement is). I want to know what THEY think of all this.
Don't wait for others tell us what you think ask your questions tell us who you think is suspicious
I am not easily offended. It would take a LOT to make me feel offended, in fact. So I would have gotten over it. Some people take offense more easily than others, I understand. However, just realize that when you're playing online, sometimes it's hard to know when someone will take something the wrong way. Anyway, this is just a game, so let's try and not take stuff too personally

I'm working on it trust me it was just something that surprised me and was not expecting it but i'm going to work harder to detach myself from this i thought it would be fine since all the crap you get from EpicMafia's "elite" players and its trolls but it defiantly hadden't prepared me for this. So starting today i'm going to work on not getting so worked up about things.
You are taking this a bit personally. I think that people are focusing on you a lot right now because you are one of the few that is actively responding.
I thought about that as well which is why I kept saying they are allowing the others to just skate by with no questions nothing by tunneling just on me
@holycon: I'd like to offer my apologies. I truly did not mean to offend. To me rudeness means to state the point clearly and directly, without the limitations or ambiguity imposed by courtesy. If someone takes offense to that, I am sorry, but I believe that in the grand scheme of things it is better to be direct and than to dance around the issue without really addressing it. While I feel strongly about the matter discussed, I concede it is not beneficial for our game to dwell on it. Therefore I hope you will accept my apology, and I will be more careful in the future.
Thank you for the apology that means allot.
holycon: Like others have said, you're emotional and inconsistent. The emotionality doesn't do anything for me, but your inconsistence sets off a few alarms

If theres something you want clarification about please ask when i get excited and type things don't always come out the way that I intended so please ask for a clarification on anything.

@Netropolis: Like I believe Utie said can you please give us the explanations of the questions. Utie said it right when he said Cap is awol and any new player probably wont want to read through 11 pages of stuff.

Sorry that the quotes have no names next to them i haven't figured that much out yet lol!

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 am

Post by holycon »

Uite wrote:@holycon: If you want, you can take a look at imkingdavids first post. In it he explains a lot about how the functionality of the forum works.
imkingdavid wrote:Also, often times during the game, you will need to quote what someone says. Instead of just using quotation marks, there is a bbcode for this as well. It looks like this:

Code: Select all

[quote="username"]what they said[/quote]

The ="username" bit is optional, but it's helpful for identifying who you are quoting, especially if you have a lot of different people to quote in one post. Note the quotation marks around the name there, though, because if you don't use it, it won't quote properly.
That will end up looking something like this:
username wrote:what they said
Thank you i forgot he had posted that stuff at the beginning

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:20 am

Post by holycon »

aoboco wrote:
KingDavid wrote:Why not continue prodding/probing yourself? Don't just sit back and let others do it for you.
I would, but I don't know what to ask d: Also, I was planning on going back and re-reading the posts, to find stuff to question you guys about, but I can't do that until after lunch.
Holy wrote:Don't wait for others tell us what you think ask your questions tell us who you think is suspicious
I believe I already have told you who I think is suspicious. I think that you're suspicious, Neto, KingDavid, and possibly Cheese. I'll tell you more when I have a chance to re-read.
I wasn't telling you to rehash what you had already said i was telling you to contribute not to wait for others to contribute for you

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 am

Post by holycon »

I want to point out that I see bigcheese log on offten but he has said nothing

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:59 am

Post by holycon »

Yeah ive seen him activly log in probably read what's going on then logs off and says nothing its why I call active lurking

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by holycon »

I think it means both but I could be wrong but he is lurking ether way

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by holycon »

well anyways he is lurking

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by holycon »

Which kingdavid u had made my post because since his last post I have seen him log on multiple times since and say nothing its dosnt take 2 days to write a post I think a couple pages over cockworl had said somthing about cheese being on and we will hear from him soon and yet we herd nothing

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by holycon »

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was cheese or utie. But its a pain to go back and look with my cell

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by holycon »

So as of right now i am FOSing Bigcheese hardcore with the lurking and and not contributing to the game the the handful of posts hes done it's somthing ive seen with newb scum but weather i'm right or wrong this is were my votes going to be for now
VOTE: Bigcheese

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:05 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:Holycon, you seemed against lynching lurkers earlier but now you're the first to vote for one. Can you explain that?

Uite, if you don't think anything worth discussing has transpired, why don't you start a discussion of your own?
It's not about lynching the lurker its about maybe putting some pressure on him that maybe he will see fit to post and i belive i say i was aginst lynching ALL lurkers

i said lynching lurkers go by a case by case basis i dont think this has anything to do with him being busy because he has logged on sevral times and has said nothing

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:19 am

Post by holycon »

well you ask was i suppose to lie to you?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 am

Post by holycon »

no i'm usually okay with lynching liars there usually is a reason people are trying to hide something like those who fake claim and are found out ect..

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by holycon »

@Neto: are you waiting on the replacement to give us your question breakdown?

@everyone: What is everyones suspicions so far we need to get some discussion going we have had such a good activity the last couple of days we don't want that to end

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by holycon »

do you think you could give a breakdown of big cheese an aboco from your questions

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by holycon »

bigcheese because he hasn't posted much so i want to see through his questions what you think about him and the same for Aoboco

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by holycon »

NO that is not what i asked what i asked since those two well and i supose utie have not been as active i dont know them as well so by your questoins that you made us all do so you can anylize us that you now say arent wroth releseing (which i think is just an excuse so you can keep the upper hand) i have ask if you will relese the ones for the players thatarent as active so maybe we can get a better feel for them

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:20 am

Post by holycon »

Welcome Cliquey

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by holycon »

@Neto: TBH besides the post he just gave Utie really hasn't contributed much in the way of substance he has posted a bit on the lack of content to post on and what not and hasn't in anyway tried to help the discussion along and really at this point in the game i know its harder to get dicusstions going because nothing has happened but at least maybe put more of an effort towards it instead of saying "i'll be more active later" and letting everyone else do the discussion for him and Aoboco has been the same way

@Clockwork: I dont think Neto is budding up to Utie I think he's just point out that a few thing about Utie that he liked

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:So, if it's true, it's not buddying?
telling Aoboco that you as a IC can explain something better then him is not budding up that is doing your job

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by holycon »

@Neto: I realize he may do that alot saying you can explane something better than him but is not necessarily budding up it could just be that he is confident in your skills at a IC not trying to answer for him just dosnt sit right with me that you are using it as a reason for him being scum because i have a feeling he would be that way weather hes scum or not.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by holycon »

@Clockwork: your only seeing what you want to see I also told Neto that you pointing out his IC ability's i not budding up to him read the whole thing before jumping on me please

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by holycon »

I just wanted you both to kinda see what it looked like from a third persons point a view

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by holycon »

your charicter profiles really shows whos been active though under david i would have wrote Helpful MAYBE TOOOOO helpful lol

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
holycon wrote:your charicter profiles really shows whos been active though under david i would have wrote Helpful MAYBE TOOOOO helpful lol
Yes, the amount of detail each person receives in my profile is more or less proportional to their level of activity. Why do you feel that David is too helpful?
I was mostly just being silly with a grain to go on most of davids post if you look back have really only been help posts which is why i say that liek in my charicter profiles i wrote david as informitive but could be a cover up for scum

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
holycon wrote:your charicter profiles really shows whos been active though under david i would have wrote Helpful MAYBE TOOOOO helpful lol
Yes, the amount of detail each person receives in my profile is more or less proportional to their level of activity. Why do you feel that David is too helpful?
I was mostly just being silly with a grain to go on most of davids post if you look back have really only been help posts which is why i say that liek in my charicter profiles i wrote david as informitive but could be a cover up for scum

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by holycon »

@MOD: Please delete double post

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by holycon »

well what I mean is any post of his with any substance really to them have only been explaning points of the game which is great but there isnt much else hes a few smaller posts and a few suspicion post but mostly just informative not saying it makes him scum but i thought it was important enough to point out

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:Good. Very good. A fairly valid point, despite a few megaposts by David. I'd like to hear his response.

We wont hear anything from him till he gets back

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
Netopalis wrote:...and this is why I don't put a huge amount of stock into it. It's the fact that you were against me when I started, working with me when I thought you were town and then attacked me again when I started thinking that you were scum that makes me tend to keep thinking that you're scum.
As you can see, the approximate number of pirates has steadily gone down since the 16th century while the average global temperature has increased.
Surely the cause of global warming is the loss of our pirate population!

what is the reason for this i dont see it meaning anything to the game am i missing somthing

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by holycon »

^ is that an eye roll

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by holycon »

I have to agree stels they were more or less haveing a battle of wills and just arent seeing eye to eye

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by holycon »

sorry for the mid game icon change

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:I have to agree stels they were more or less haveing a battle of wills and just arent seeing eye to eye
I have to agree with them. Stels they were more or less having a battle of wills and just aren't seeing eye to eye.

(it just didnt sound right to me so I redid it)

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by holycon »

I hope we hear from cliquey soon

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by holycon »

yes he hasn't been back on since i said something the other day about him lurking which is odd since i had seen him pop on every so often before and say nothing

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by holycon »

it could just be because i'm neurotic and check every 10 min and that i think its weird that others dont check as offten as i do

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 am

Post by holycon »

Cliquey wrote:
vote: aoboco

aoboco's early vote removal without analysis or attacks of her own makes me VERY unhappy. Aoboco also defends Neto and his questions, saying she believes their usefulness and then not exploiting this supposed belief. Yuck

aoboco wrote:I explained that above, I believe. I just call it as I see it... Which probably isn't the best strategy, but I'm still figuring out how to work this game online, which I've only done once before, on another site.
Yuck post for me.

God, so many people are setting personal precedents to act scummily. "I'm a woman, so when I'm scummy, its because of my increased estrogen" Right (thats an example, some non-female members have tried that)

I wish we had post numbers, I found another aoboco scumpost (By the way, aoboco, your username is from abc interspersed with os, right?)

aoboco needs more votes.

I'm glad someone else saw what i saw about Aoboco not only has some of her posts been scummy. She has very few post on top of that and dosnt seem to have her own "opinion" just uses everyone else's. If you look back she was my first suspicion.

@Clockwork: Most people shouldn't play while they drive LOL

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 am

Post by holycon »

Uite wrote:@holycon: I've noticed what you said about aoboco too, but I'm not acting on it yet. I explained why a while back regarding bigcheese, but it applies to aoboco as well.

@AClockworkMelon: I thought as much. I have explained my stance on Lynch All Liars, and I believe is is very much in effect. I like my vote.

my suspicions about Aoboco have been here since before she stopped posting and now she has had no activity what so ever its frustrating

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 am

Post by holycon »

I'm sorry what was the question i missed it will you quote it for me?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:29 am

Post by holycon »

@Clockwork: Wow I totally missed that. Thats just my personality clockwork I always tend to avoid conflict. And it may not to you seem to be a way to play mafia but it has helped me in the past with mafia. because I tend to be the person who can see both sides and can usually take a step back and look at both post. But i always works aginst me because when the confilict it pointed at me i tend to get flustered and as everyone keeps saying emotional.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:31 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:@Clockwork: Wow I totally missed that. Thats just my personality clockwork I always tend to avoid conflict. And it may not to you seem to be a way to play mafia but it has helped me in the past with mafia. because I tend to be the person who can see both sides and can usually take a step back and look at both post.
But i always works aginst me because when the confilict it pointed at me i tend to get flustered and as everyone keeps saying emotional.

okay a fix in there cuz its sounds odd

But it can work against me to because when the conflict is pointed at me I tend to get flustered and as everyone keeps saying emotional.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 am

Post by holycon »

have i coasted by here no so i don't think its that at all and I am also the same person when i need to i call people out on there crap. just because for the most part i avoid conflict i can cause it.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 am

Post by holycon »

But I can't change my personality over night and i don't intend to change my personality

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 am

Post by holycon »

Actually I'm a Kick ass PVPer and Raider

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:56 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Uh...It's called tower defense.
I'll bet she plays that while she drives, too.
I've never played tower defense
holycon wrote:Actually I'm a Kick ass PVPer and Raider
Yet again, it was just an analogy.[/quote]

I know but I though id answer anyways. I may also point out that i'm a healer lol

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:And btw, I wasn't talking about WoW. I was referring to the
good
Warcraft games.

I've never played the original ive only ever played world of warcraft

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:59 am

Post by holycon »

eh it dosnt matter really has nothing to do with this game

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 am

Post by holycon »

@clockwork: I answered your analogy and we got off topic for a little bit i was now saying we should get back to the game i wasnt pointing fingers at anyone.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 am

Post by holycon »

Uite wrote:This is getting awfully off-topic. Please control yourselves, people.
I essentially just said that.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:You're the one who started talking in-depth about my analogy.

You sounded a little defensive there. Whys that?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:07 am

Post by holycon »

1: I haddent gotten to it yet i was comment on cliquys post first since it came first you never game me the chance to answer on the rest since you asked you question right after i responded to cliquy

2: I haven't gotten my thoughts together yet about it since i haven't focused on it yet.

3: This whole game isnt about you neto and utie there are other players who deserve to be responded to as well.

4: Maybe you should answer why your getting so defensive all of a sudden

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:08 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
holycon wrote:
AClockworkMelon wrote:You're the one who started talking in-depth about my analogy.
I didn't sound defensive.
it kinda read as defensive to me thats what i'm going to say here the last few pages you have sounded extreamly defensive.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:12 am

Post by holycon »

then i could be reading it wrong but thats hows he's been sounding to me

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
holycon wrote:3: This whole game isnt about you neto and utie there are other players who deserve to be responded to as well.
The vast majority of the discussion that's taken place since you were last active was between the three of us. Neto now has three votes on him and things are finally heating up. This is probably the most important point of the game so far. Your priorities need adjustment.

holycon wrote: the last few pages you have sounded extreamly defensive.
The last few pages I have been the precise opposite of defensive.
and i said they deserved a response do you think they dont and if so why? do you think your suspicions are the only ones that matter? i happen to think the ciquys post is very important?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:18 am

Post by holycon »

I did and then clockwork brought up me avoiding conflict i havent had the chance to move on

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
holycon wrote:and i said they deserved a response do you think they dont and if so why?
Let me get this straight: I'm asking for your response to the discussion at hand and you respond by asking me if I think the discussion warrants a response?

No i asked you if the post i commented on first deserved a response you told me i need to get my priorities straight so i was asking you if you thought what i posted on deserved a response

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:You have the opportunity now.

i have to go back and finish reading it i never got the chance to finish reading it in its full context

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 am

Post by holycon »

Uite wrote: I'd like to note that Neto has been very avoidant of any inquiry into him. He doesn't give straight answers, and what he has been saying implies he has a great deal more going behind the scenes. I don't like this obfuscation, as the town always needs more infromation, and he's holding back.
I have to agree with this assessment he has effectively sidestep any inquiry into him i think anytime i have asked a him a questions he usually answers me with another question instead of just answering me. and from reading the rest of this he has continued to do that

and tbh Neto you don't seem like the person to "miss" something you have yet to miss anything in this game so i think for you that is juts another excuse not to answer someone questions

like in my assessment of you the only thing you went on was my saying you probe nothing else just that thats just one example.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
holycon wrote:Neto you don't seem like the person to "miss" something
I am in total agreement. This was my thought exactly. I give Neto way too much credit to believe that he failed to completely read a post, which is what leads me to think that he's being disingenuous now.

Yeah that was somthing that really stuck out to me

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:34 am

Post by holycon »

to be perfectly honest i think he purposefully sidesteps the questions so that he dosnt have to give us anthing about him

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 am

Post by holycon »

and like Utie pointed out its very scummy

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 am

Post by holycon »

also something that doesn't sit right with me is that he hasn't once mention anything about three people vote's on him

@Neto: Whys that why haven't you once addressed that three people are voting you

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 am

Post by holycon »

Sorry that my thoughts are fragmented in to several posts

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:41 am

Post by holycon »

and what do you gain by not fully reading everyones posts

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:09 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:I don't have anything to gain from it, it's just mere carelessness. The point is, if it's scummy, then there must be a reason for which it points to my alignment, right?
Ive got to ask is this post a OMGUS or a WIFOM the wiki didnt explane it well.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:
Netopalis wrote:I don't have anything to gain from it, it's just mere carelessness.
The point is, if it's scummy, then there must be a reason for which it points to my alignment, right?
Ive got to ask is this post a OMGUS or a WIFOM the wiki didnt explane it well.
okay then what is that called cuz what ever its called you did it

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 am

Post by holycon »

Stels wrote:
Clockwork wrote:holycon wrote:
AClockworkMelon wrote:
You're the one who started talking in-depth about my analogy.

Isn't the statement that you didn't sound defensive a type of excuse. As far as I know, excuses are a sort of
defense
mechanism
Page 19 - Holycon wrote:it kinda read as defensive to me thats what i'm going to say here the last few pages you have sounded extreamly defensive.
Page 16 - Holycon wrote:I have to agree with them. Stels they were more or less having a battle of wills and just aren't seeing eye to eye.
Isn't that a contradiction there? ^^That's quite a quick change of heart you had there Holycon. On page 16 you agree with Clockwork about him being defensive when he denies my accusation of him being a bit defensive, but after just 3 pages, you clearly change your mind and say what I said to which you were denying (by agreeing with Clockwork). Of course, then you changed your opinion yet again and gave up after he said you were chasing phantoms. Are you like that by nature?
theres been alot going on since i made that statement stels

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 am

Post by holycon »

Stels wrote:
Clockwork wrote:holycon wrote:
AClockworkMelon wrote:
You're the one who started talking in-depth about my analogy.

Isn't the statement that you didn't sound defensive a type of excuse. As far as I know, excuses are a sort of
defense
mechanism
Page 19 - Holycon wrote:it kinda read as defensive to me thats what i'm going to say here the last few pages you have sounded extreamly defensive.
Page 16 - Holycon wrote:I have to agree with them. Stels they were more or less having a battle of wills and just aren't seeing eye to eye.
Isn't that a contradiction there? ^^That's quite a quick change of heart you had there Holycon. On page 16 you agree with Clockwork about him being defensive when he denies my accusation of him being a bit defensive, but after just 3 pages, you clearly change your mind and say what I said to which you were denying (by agreeing with Clockwork). Of course, then you changed your opinion yet again and gave up after he said you were chasing phantoms. Are you like that by nature?
and even if i made that statement saying they wer having a battle of wills dosnt mean he wasnt being defensive

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:20 am

Post by holycon »

Cliquey wrote:
holycon wrote:I'm glad someone else saw what i saw about Aoboco not only has some of her posts been scummy. She has very few post on top of that and dosnt seem to have her own "opinion" just uses everyone else's. If you look back she was my first suspicion.
Do you want a medal for me thinking like you? If you see something scummy, build a case, throw a vote. I look back and I see you flounder about, vote Neto and vote Cheese for lurking.
If you truly think some of aoboco's post are scummy, and you truly think she won't go on a limb to take a stance; build a case, show us why you think what you think, convince others to think how you think.
Well before when i started to build my case on Aoboco she was still posting some but nota bunch and any time i made it vocal it got brushed aside and dismissed because they were having too much fun poking at me but you are right I probably should have made a better case for it I'm still learning so that will be something i will try to work on

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 am

Post by holycon »

imkingdavid wrote:You guys post a LOT. >2 weeks to deadline and already 20 pages. Anyway...

I posted in my other game tonight and gave a fairly thought out post in there. I plan on posting in here tomorrow, but I made that game priority because its deadline is significantly sooner. I will have a post in here tomorrow though, for sure. Try not to post
too
much more or it'll take longer for me to post because there'll be more to talk about. Not trying to stifle activity, but I'm trying to make the game playable for those of us who aren't as active as the rest.
You realize this is your second post that says your going to make a post but no post is made whats the point if you not going to make a post then dont post at all. Also were you really telling us not to play as much for the unactive players thats not going to happen if you can't keep up then maybe this is the wrong game for you.
UNVOTE: Bigcheese until we get a replacement and hear from the replacement i will unvote

VOTE: imkingdavid

So the reason for this vote is two things most of his other posts havent had really anything in them just answering questions about the game which is great for those of us who havent played as much but I also think it could be a way for him to look more active without actually saying anything and now with two posts promising posts and nothing eles in them its kinda thrown up those scum flags for me.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:So, do you feel that his lack of posts makes him more likely to be scum? If so, why?

its not the lack of posts its the lack of substance in those posts

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 am

Post by holycon »

I guess that is called active lurking. TBH I don't know with very little actual information to go on which in its self is scummy on whether hes just giving other games more priority like he said or its just an excuse those last two posts from him just kinda cemented the feeling that I've been having with him for me.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 am

Post by holycon »

Cheese I Did vote for cheese but i'm waiting for the prob (i did say that in my post above) and theres is Lack of posts not lack of substance and Aoboco I'm still wating for more from as well just lack of posts with king its not the lack of posts its the lack of substances in those posts.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 am

Post by holycon »

I would rather have a game full of active players but i have a feeling aoboco and cheese are going to be replaced out and i'm waiting for that

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am

Post by holycon »

is playing anti-town scum

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #144) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 am

Post by holycon »

Oh okay I see

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #145) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by holycon »

Stels wrote:
For now, the people who I suspect at the moment I believe right now are closest to scum out of everybody here is Clockwork.

Zachrulez wrote:

Netopalis - 3 (imkingdavid, AClockworkMelon, Uite)
aoboco - 2 (Stels, Cliquey)
bigcheese - 1 (holycon)
AClockworkMelon -1 (Netopalis)

Not voting: (bigcheese, aoboco)
T

Nobody else sees a problem with this?

I did not catch this I will have to start keeping a closer eye on Stels.
I'm assuming he forgot to put his vote on me.
@Clockwork: you really shouldent answer for others it will probably influence there response.
holy wrote:
well what I mean is any post of his with any substance really to them have only been explaning points of the game which is great but there isnt much else hes a few smaller posts and a few suspicion post but mostly just informative not saying it makes him scum but i thought it was important enough to point out

And that is correct, most of my posts have been like that. That's how I normally am on Day 1.
So instead of actually saying something you just say HEY your right thats just how I am again another post without anything that really contributes to the game.
by Netopalis » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:38 pm

My read of Cliquey as town is based on the fact that he was willing to basically dive in and tick everybody off. It shows that he's engaging the game from the perspective of a townsperson and that he's not too worried about getting counterattacked. Of course, that was only one post, indeed, and it's not a remarkably strong read. It is, however, a read, so I threw it out there.
you say he's town but really he hasn't said enough for you to say that. As far as I know its the point of the game to sound as town as possible. Instead of town reads who right now are you getting Scum reads on.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #146) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by holycon »

not if your the scum its not

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:07 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:Holycon: Most of the stuff that you are pointing out points to bad play rather than scumminess. If we were to lynch the least productive player, it'd probably be you at this point...Obviously, though, we need to differentiate between actual scumminess and simple bad play. Look for something that scum has to gain from a particular action or something that points to alignment through thinking less like a townie.
Is this comment because of my last post because TBH there wasn't much for me to respond to activity yesterday was pretty low

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:13 am

Post by holycon »

Stels wrote:Ok, finally got some decent internet to check.
@Clockwork and Cliquey: yes I did forget to check the vote count and vote, so I didn't put it on Clockwork when I said he was my main suspect. I won't put it on Clockwork at the moment since you all will expect me to in order to fix this mistake, so I guess I won't do that.
Why does it matter if other expect you to change your mistake? What exactly about Clockwork do you find scummy? And Why does what we think of your vote change the case you could make against him?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:45 am

Post by holycon »

Stels wrote:My posts may have been a handful, but not much content was posted is true in some way. Then again, it goes for the other players here as well, since not much questioning has been done in their or my direction. ATM, all I can say is that I don't trust anyone since I still can't figure out who might be who. Holycon might be a very defensive townie, but the possibility that she is scum still remains. Women are good liars, so she may mislead us into thinking she could be a townie by being emotional and causing us to think she is a townie. I'm mostly suspicious of the more experienced players here (imkingdavid, Clockwork and Neto) since they have the most experience here and don't reveal a lot of information about themselves, making it hard to judge their alignment. Because of this experience under their belts, they can skillfully avoid being seen as scum.
IMO, (this applies to newbies who might be scum), yes they might lurk around and see how this plays out, but since they know who their partner is, they might want to find information about the people who they know are townies less than the actual townies who have no information on others at all
Stels wrote:by Stels » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:01 am

Yeah, didn't mean to sound sexist there, sorry Holycon and all the women of the world. To the point: it is true that causing a person to get emotional is a good way to found out who that person is likely to be like, but what if that person decides to take advantage of those emotions to make them seem like a defensive townie when they might actually be scum. It could be a mask that Holycon is trying to hide behind, or any other person. Then again, this is just a theory. We'll just have to see what comes out of this game later on.
Stels wrote:by Stels » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 am

Well, at the moment, only you and me are actually on right now. I posed a question to Neto in the post above and waiting to see Holycon's reaction to my post right there. Now I can't act when no one has done anything yet, now can I?
Stels wrote:Isn't that a contradiction there? ^^That's quite a quick change of heart you had there Holycon. On page 16 you agree with Clockwork about him being defensive when he denies my accusation of him being a bit defensive, but after just 3 pages, you clearly change your mind and say what I said to which you were denying (by agreeing with Clockwork). Of course, then you changed your opinion yet again and gave up after he said you were chasing phantoms. Are you like that by nature?
Stels wrote:Well, I do suspect everyone, since I only know who I am. There is no way for sure to ever have a 100% read on who is who exactly. For now, the people who I suspect at the moment I believe right now are closest to scum out of everybody here is Clockwork. To me, he still sounds defensive. Shouldn't an innocent person just keep his cool if he really is innocent? As for Holycon, I'm just trying to get another reaction out of her. I don't completely trust that town read you guys had on her, so it's a way of reassuring myself. Of course, now I won't get a reaction out of her since I just mentioned the fact that I wanted one.
Okay so from the few substance post I could find one Stels, he mostly saying hes trying to get a reaction out of me and trying to find contradictions in my posts but hen back tracks says he finds clockwork the most scummy and when someone points out he voted for someone compleatly diffrent then what he says is scummy he says he now wont change it because thats what people expect him to do also looking back his vote was on Aoboco not big cheese he FOSed bigcheese but zach got the vote wrong but its the same difference
Stels wrote:Ok, just woke up and read the last 2.5 pages. What I can say is this:

@Clockwork: you were pretty calm throughout the game, but when Neto started to question your alignment, why did you lose your cool? In my eyes, you were a bit emotional.
@Neto: Almost like Clockwork, you were getting pretty emotional in my eyes, but not as much as Clockwork. Do you two have something to hide then?
@aoboco: Clockwork's character profile said you were passive and easily change sides. If you easily change sides, could you be trying to avoid attention by grouping with people's opinions? Are you scum?
@Bigcheese: I'm curious as to why you don't post and contribute anything to our discussion. Surely after a couple of days into Day 1, you have your suspicions as to who is scum. What I'm wondering is why you haven't voted yet, even if it was just RVS?

FOS Bigcheese
VOTE: aoboco

@Stels's: Why are you trying so hard to try to get reactions out of me, saying i'm possible scum and making comments about women and emotions and then turn around and back track and say well Clockwork is the most scummy and then don't build a case aginst him how can he be the most scummy to you but youve done nothing to help your case?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:47 am

Post by holycon »

I hope that dosnt seem to fragmented

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:Holycon: I know that you'll likely take offense to this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Please do try to improve your English a bit. Mafia is a game that involves the complicated use of language, and parsing your posts has been
incredibly
difficult. Normally, I wouldn't say anything, but given how much you post....yeah. It makes this game very difficult to follow.
I don't take offense to the truth. I understand that sometimes my posts are horrible because I'm trying to get them out quickly. The only reason I took offence to Utie saying the same was how he said it.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:That's understandable. Try slowing down...We're not going to go anywhere. A calm, well-thought post goes a lot further than 20 rushed ones.
I'll work on it :) .

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:20 am

Post by holycon »

So after 23 pages do you all think we are ready for a lynch? Or should we wait till the probes/replacements?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by holycon »

Thats what I figured but wasnt sure what everyone elses thoughts on it were

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:53 am

Post by holycon »

You do realize that was only 1 page out of the last 6 we have post on? So why don't you post something "productive" instead of telling us to stop being so active?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by holycon »

@Mod: When are we going to get those replacements?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #157) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:29 am

Post by holycon »

Uite wrote:
@holycon. I know I've said I'd drop the matter about your language, and while it has been better recently, there are a few things I have to say before I can finally lay it to rest. First, you've been consistently misspelling my username. It's U
i
te, not Ut
i
e. The 'I' goes second, and it's starting to get annoying. Second point: Punctuation is your friend. Many of your posts don't have any punctuation whatsoever. Capital letters, commas and full stops make sentences a lot easier to parse. Third and last point: Remember that English is not my native language, and any deviations from standard writing tend to confuse me. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

As I have already said, I will try my best I get it my spelling my grammar is horrible. I do know this and I have put my best food forward in fixing it. And about your name I wasn't realizing I was spelling it wrong I will remember from now on. And on English not being your native language I'm sorry if some of the words I use aren't familiar or confuse you but unfortunately I don't know what words those are I type what I speak but I will try to stay with more common words.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #158) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:32 am

Post by holycon »

EDIT:

Foot Not Food

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #159) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:09 am

Post by holycon »

That would be correct.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #160) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by holycon »

first off welcome David James & Memnon welcom to the game!

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #161) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by holycon »

KingDavid: you want to know another horse thats been beaten dead by you is your complaints about us being TOO active and your complaints about the WOW talk like ACM said i think you post complaining about it are more then the actuall discussion..

And what do you mean town dosnt need the help by what you say your are town so by helping town wouldent you be helping yourself?\

for now my vote sticks.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #162) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by holycon »

@ACM: Okay so then write out what you have aginst all three and go from there.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #163) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by holycon »

=) Can't wait.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #164) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:KingDavid: you want to know another horse thats been beaten dead by you is your complaints about us being TOO active and your complaints about the WOW talk like ACM said i think you post complaining about it are more then the actuall discussion..

And what do you mean town dosnt need the help by what you say your are town so by helping town wouldent you be helping yourself?
\

for now my vote sticks.
Just so we can clear this up

And what do you mean town doesn't need the help? By what you say you are town, so by helping town wouldn't you be helping yourself?

And really Kingdavid saying you didn't like his tone. Isn't that exactly what you did to me with your "interpretations" to belittle me to suite your case.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #165) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by holycon »

@ACM: Make a case for kingdavid like you did for neto

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #166) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by holycon »

imkingdavid wrote:@Holy: I wasn't belittling you (if you thought I was, my apologies there), I was asking for a clarification in what you said/pointing out what I saw in what you said. Without lots of punctuation things can be taken different ways so I wanted to clarify I was sure what you had said.
And what do you mean town doesn't need the help? By what you say you are town, so by helping town wouldn't you be helping yourself?
By what I say I am town? When did I say I was town, then? Please give me a quote and/or a link.

Oh so your scum?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #167) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by holycon »

imkingdavid wrote:
holycon wrote:
imkingdavid wrote:@Holy: I wasn't belittling you (if you thought I was, my apologies there), I was asking for a clarification in what you said/pointing out what I saw in what you said. Without lots of punctuation things can be taken different ways so I wanted to clarify I was sure what you had said.
By what I say I am town? When did I say I was town, then? Please give me a quote and/or a link.

Oh so your scum?
Or just ignore my request, as you just did.

But to answer your question, I have said nothing about my alignment yet this game. So just because I don't say "I am town" that doesn't make me scum. And I should hope that the opposite isn't true either.
Like you ignored mine?

And me saying "by what you say you are town," when you answered Netos questions you said you played as town whether you were scum or not so by what you say you are town.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #168) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by holycon »

Very well said you've hit on everything that I have been saying just much better than I did.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:25 am

Post by holycon »

Memnon wrote:Hey guys I actually read the thread, but near the end I got bored and started to skim. And now I think I've forgotten most of it. I will have to look at some ISO's before I post anything serious.

First impressions:

ACM & Neto butting heads? They do know each other, so I'm thinking maybe awesome megabussing scumpair? Food for thought.

Holycon, no offense, but if you're prepared to play the women are emotional card, you should be prepared for sexism. Don't take this the wrong way.

Neto, you posted the case against Stels, right? Just wanna know whose ISO to find it in.

Imkingdavid, I agree with you on your take of the content of this game so far. Much posting, little content.

That's all I have to offer right now. I still have to recover from the mental strain of reading this monster over =D. I don't have much in the way of meta to give you guys, as I've only completed one game with Neto as IC and I was killed Night One in that game. I am in several ongoing games, living or dead, but I can't talk about them yet.

So...on to the ISOs!
I said
I
was a women, I said
I
was excitable, I said maybe
I'm
being emotional. Never once did I play the women are emotional card, and under no circumstance's do I have to be prepared for or put up with sexism.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:
imkingdavid wrote:it's you that looked between the lines and added what you wanted so you could have something other than "active lurking" in your case against me.
First of all, IMKD, don't post something like "Oh, gee, that doesn't look good for me, does it?" unless you're willing to step up and take responsibility for the implication behind that.
imkingdavid wrote:I've been thinking and ACM had a nice case on Neto, but he was willing to ditch the whole thing in favor of voting me, simply based on me active lurking
My personal dislike for you might be impeding my judgment.
holycon wrote:Never once did I play the women are emotional card, and under no circumstance's do I have to be prepared for or put up with sexism.
holycon wrote:im also and emotinal voted i call it being a women lol!
Your dishonesty is making me unhappy.
I went back and looked and I didn't catch that.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 am

Post by holycon »

and it's not being dishonest its called it was overlooked

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:52 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:
Memnon wrote:Hey guys I actually read the thread, but near the end I got bored and started to skim. And now I think I've forgotten most of it. I will have to look at some ISO's before I post anything serious.

First impressions:

ACM & Neto butting heads? They do know each other, so I'm thinking maybe awesome megabussing scumpair? Food for thought.

Holycon, no offense, but if you're prepared to play the women are emotional card, you should be prepared for sexism. Don't take this the wrong way.

Neto, you posted the case against Stels, right? Just wanna know whose ISO to find it in.

Imkingdavid, I agree with you on your take of the content of this game so far. Much posting, little content.

That's all I have to offer right now. I still have to recover from the mental strain of reading this monster over =D. I don't have much in the way of meta to give you guys, as I've only completed one game with Neto as IC and I was killed Night One in that game. I am in several ongoing games, living or dead, but I can't talk about them yet.

So...on to the ISOs!
I said
I
was a women, I said
I
was excitable, I said maybe
I'm
being emotional. Never once did I play the women are emotional card, and under no circumstance's do I have to be prepared for or put up with sexism.
@Memnon: I guess I did say that sorry but I was right to say I do not have to prepare or put up with sexism.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:56 am

Post by holycon »

Okay so lets say I was Chinese and I said oh i did that because i'm Chinese do i have to prepare or put up with racism? Also Stels says ALL WOMEN LIE AND ARE GOOD LIERS that had nothing to do with my statement on being emotional.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #174) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 am

Post by holycon »

@Neto: I was fine with the orginal satement by stels I let it slide i just told him he needed to remeber he was playing with two women, and now i'm being told I have prepare and put up with it because of a comment I made I do take it personal Memnons comment was posted to me and all i told him was that i do not have to put up with it THATS IT! I even appologized for missing my own comment that ACM pointed out, whats bothering me now is that ACM is telling me I have to just put up with any sexist comments that come my way.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #175) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 am

Post by holycon »

I'm sorry but that just doesn't sit right with me.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #176) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:18 am

Post by holycon »

Yea that seems a little inconvenient

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #177) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:43 am

Post by holycon »

Yes kingdavid you keep scolding us on the game instead of helping us advance it

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #178) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 am

Post by holycon »

Kingdavid I beleve I voted you and had a case aginst you first how is that falling in with someone else

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #179) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 am

Post by holycon »

Ill post my suspitions when I get home and have a actual computer in front of me that will be in like 5 hours or so

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #180) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by holycon »

Oh not another one

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:51 am

Post by holycon »

My Suspicion list
take 2 (I had one written out last night and I hit the back button on my mouse on accident and lost everything!)

KingDavid:
To begin with the thing I noticed most about David was to begin with he was trying to stay under the radar with nothing but information post essentially he was active lurking and then later in the game he started having a huge amount of his posts just complaining or scolding us about not advancing the game, what we were posting on, or how much we have posted instead of helping us advance the game. As well as I had a hard time with him saying that

Aoboco/Memnon:
This player was extreamly flip floppy, wanted everyone to make a opinon for her and for me that sent up quite a few red flags for me. I realize she has been switched out and we have not herd much yet from her replacement so I hope to hear more from Memnon

Netopalis:
I have had mix feelings from this player at times he is aloof and side steps every question you throw his way which is scummy and then at other times he seems town, I'm not fully on the side of scum with this player yet but i keep on the watch for him, he defiantly has a informational advantage to the rest of us that he was not so keen to share with us and that defiantly didn't seem pro town.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:55 am

Post by holycon »

holycon wrote:
My Suspicion list
take 2 (I had one written out last night and I hit the back button on my mouse on accident and lost everything!)

KingDavid:
To begin with the thing I noticed most about David was to begin with he was trying to stay under the radar with nothing but information post essentially he was active lurking and then later in the game he started having a huge amount of his posts just complaining or scolding us about not advancing the game, what we were posting on, or how much we have posted instead of helping us advance the game. As well as I had a hard time with him saying that

Aoboco/Memnon:
This player was extreamly flip floppy, wanted everyone to make a opinon for her and for me that sent up quite a few red flags for me. I realize she has been switched out and we have not herd much yet from her replacement so I hope to hear more from Memnon

Netopalis:
I have had mix feelings from this player at times he is aloof and side steps every question you throw his way which is scummy and then at other times he seems town, I'm not fully on the side of scum with this player yet but i keep on the watch for him, he defiantly has a informational advantage to the rest of us that he was not so keen to share with us and that defiantly didn't seem pro town.
Incomplete thought:

KingDavid:
To begin with the thing I noticed most about David was to begin with he was trying to stay under the radar with nothing but information post essentially he was active lurking and then later in the game he started having a huge amount of his posts just complaining or scolding us about not advancing the game, what we were posting on, or how much we have posted instead of helping us advance the game. As well as I had a hard time with him saying that town didn't need his help and TBH everyone should go into this game as town whether they are scum or not and saying town doesn't need you help is a lie. So I believe he doesn't have the towns best interests at heart.

wow didn't realize that I didn't finish my thoughts on David lol

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 am

Post by holycon »

Sorry i should have clarified on yours that at first. as i said i was trying to remember everything i had written last night and I'm not sure i was successful in it.

What part are you asking about?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 am

Post by holycon »

for kingdavid especally i think i explained why I thought he was scummy (active lurking and trying to stay under the radar as well as saying that he doesn't think town needs his help and that was his excuse for no activity)

but anyways i will be gone most the day and I don't have time to elaborate I thought I was clear in what behavior i thought was scummy.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #185) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 am

Post by holycon »

I don't get what your asking me those ARE the reasons why I think there scummy.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #186) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:02 am

Post by holycon »

Because everything done there is not helping town and TBH if they were town they would do what ever they could to HELP town not HINDER them.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 am

Post by holycon »

thats why you i'm not as sure about i'm on the fence with because you have done things to help town but you have also done things to hinder it like not answering questions and such.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #188) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:14 am

Post by holycon »

Netopalis wrote:Again, I ask: What questions do you have that I have not answered, or that you would like a more complete answer on? Ask me anything, even if you've asked it before. I seriously don't know what you're getting at.
Okay well I have to go back through and look at what i have asked you and you have not answered (though i do realize some of the questions i asked you were answered by ACM)

and I don't have time at the moment to do so, so when i have time to sit and reread I will give you a more drawn out post.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #189) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 am

Post by holycon »

Uite wrote:
holycon
— I've seen you be emotional and easy to trigger, but diligent at making cases as well. How much do you think that other players influence you, and how much do you think you influence the other players?

Finally, I'd like to say that we have only six days left till deadline. It's been a while since the last votecount, but if I'm correct the votes are pretty spread out right now. We should be starting to think about who to lynch, rather than the general suspicion we've been throwing about, if we don't want to no-lynch at deadline.
For me with players influencing my decisions like who to be suspicious of or who to lynch i usually take there case into account and then go back and read what they see for myself and see if I see the same thing and make a decision for myself. On the second part of your question I hope others do the same that I do see my case read it then go back and re read it in context and make the decision for themselves I hope that everyone makes informed decisions. I hope that answers your questions.

and on last part of your post I hole heartedly agree I think we all need to start getting ourselves organized and agree on a lynch, I know a few people are on vaca but I'm sure we can start things off and get ourselves together for when they come back.

@NETO: I know I said I'd come back with a post for you the other day but I'm in the middle of moving and with work and everything I haven't had much free time, so I will try to make that post for you If I am able to find the time to go back and read everything.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #190) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:42 am

Post by holycon »

Uite wrote: @holycon: Thank you for your reply, it confirms most of my feelings about you. Let me follow up with another question. Who you do feel makes the best lynch right now? I'm not necessarily asking who you think is the scummiest, but rather who's lynch you feel would to be the most productive.
TBH I think that KingDavid would be the best lynch on based on whether I think he's scummy or not based on his very ANTI Town POV's if hes town or scum we don't need him because all his doing is hurting us.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #191) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by holycon »

why arnt you asking neto these questions as well?

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #192) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 am

Post by holycon »

AClockworkMelon wrote:I'd be willing to lynch Stels in order to avoid a No Lynch. I'm hoping that Holycon, Uite, etc, change their votes to you, however.
Why would I change my vote to cliquy if you want him voted for vote for him yourself, he hasn't done anything for me to vote him.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #193) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:42 am

Post by holycon »

and tbh with the way the vote counts are right now i think the two choices are

KingDavid &
Stels

I am good with a lynch on ether of them

@Cliquey: you choices for lynches aren't the only choice's whether ACM is a jackass or not he has gotten quite a bit of information out of the other players and has been a very active member of the game unlike some of our other players and I'm really not comfortable with a lynch of him

But Stels and Kingdavid have been no help to town and if we are lynching on that reason then those two are a better choice then ACM

At least ACM is trying.

you don't lynch a player just because he's a jackass.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #194) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:43 am

Post by holycon »

and memnon I would really like to hear more from you.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #195) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:39 am

Post by holycon »

yeah so if we all agree that stels is a good lynch then we def need that role claim and lynch him

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #196) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:50 am

Post by holycon »

no kidding

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #197) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 am

Post by holycon »

welcome to the game equinox.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #198) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:34 am

Post by holycon »

Stels wrote:
Holycon wrote:But Stels and Kingdavid have been no help to town and if we are lynching on that reason then those two are a better choice then ACM
Well sorry for not helping! Not like you've been much help either. Not like I've been busy spending 5 whole days standing in customs control here in Russia dealing with all this hell trying to get our cargo out of there, running around from one window to another, filling out these god-knows-why-we-need codes and bringing all these papers (glad that it's over now).
I'm sorry you had to go through that unfortunately since I am not able to see whats going on in your life and only whats going on in this game it doesn't really factor in and TBH I wasn't talking about your and kingdavids v/la I was talking about your previous posts in the game.

holycon
holycon
Goon
holycon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #199) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:32 am

Post by holycon »

UNVOTE:

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”