Newbie 150 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:18 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Seol wrote:Obligatory
vote: Adele

Quidgyboo, are you in any way connected with Kwyjibo?
No, I've never heard of him/her/them/it. I want my name back.

Dyebeck has the pleasure of getting my random vote

random vote: dybeck
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:18 am

Post by Quidgyboo »

Oh My God U Suck :lol:
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:08 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

I am pretty sure I am in a different time zone to most of you. When I checked yesterday, half of these posts weren't here. So it's not that I'm inactive, but rather, I am not around when most of you are. I would check from my workplace, but the site is blocked (last I tried, anyway).

But really, a day or two hardly points towards inactivity and is not an overly good reason to go pointing fingers :p.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:47 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

As far as DS goes, I am not exactly finding his posts packed full of logic or wisdom, they are very suss. But, that partly makes me think in and of itself; they are so obviously suss that is's just
too
easy.

Know what I mean?
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:43 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

NanookTheWolf wrote:I don't know why everyone thinks that this lynch is too easy. I mean sure, the actions he took place are all signs of possible scum, there is a reason why they were considered that you know.
Someone's a tad pushy for a lynching, and it is only page 3 of day one.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:26 am

Post by Quidgyboo »

NanookTheWolf wrote:Excuse me .. Page 3 of a newbie game is progress just so you know. I may be a "tad bit pushy", but the fact that you are trying to lead suspicion off from DS, and onto me, adds suspicion on your part in my opinion.

I don't think that I am pushy about this at all. If we all sit here and debate this for another 5 or so pages, what does that get us? We'll be right back where we left off, or at least I will, as I don't think I'll be forgetting what DS has done early on, and most likely he'll just do something else scummy later.

Ps - At least I have reasoning for my vote, unlike you, who seems to be still voting someone random.
I'm not trying to lead suspicion anywhere, I am just commenting on what I see. I am trying to take my time to form my opinions, but the way I see it, we should spend time discussing things and questioning eachother. We're at page three and we still have things to say, so I am happy to keep at it for now.

You're right, I am still voting for someone random, but it isn't causing any harm (unless you all suddenly lynch him while I am asleep). The only person spiking my interest at the moment is you, but I'm not ready to turn that into a vote.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:47 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Strange how I come ino the game as soon as anyone asks where I am. Heh. Oh well.

As I said earlier, Nanook was looking suss to me. I understand he is generally an aggresive player, but that doesn't sit well with me. He jumps about practically screaming for a bandwagon, and that's just not cricket
unvote, vote nanook

As for why I am not posting more, I am very busy as of late. I'd like to stay in the game but I understand if you would like me replaced.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:47 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

NanookTheWolf wrote:
Quidgyboo wrote:Strange how I come ino the game as soon as anyone asks where I am. Heh. Oh well.

As I said earlier, Nanook was looking suss to me.
I understand he is generally an aggresive player
, but that doesn't sit well with me. He jumps about practically screaming for a bandwagon, and that's just not cricket
unvote, vote nanook

As for why I am not posting more, I am very busy as of late. I'd like to stay in the game but I understand if you would like me replaced.
I wouldn't have had to use "I always play like this" as a defense, if it wasn't presented to me in the first place ~ds~.
What kind of excuse is that? "He said it first, so I had to say it." Come on, you can do better than that.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:14 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Well Unles sI am missing someone, that's a lynch? Or did I skip maths in school?

I find it VERY interesting that Adele jumped so easily. Any reasoning, besides looking scummy?
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:18 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

The choice is pretty clear to me. Do you want to give us a decent reason for that flip-flop final lynch vote of yours Adele, before I vote? FoS on Adele for now.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

~deathsquiggle~ wrote:
Quidgyboo wrote:The choice is pretty clear to me. Do you want to give us a decent reason for that flip-flop final lynch vote of yours Adele, before I vote? FoS on Adele for now.
Would you rather we would have lynched no one?
I would rather he was given the chance to claim, or at least that Adele had some solid history of FoSing dybeck. She just...jumped on to finish him off. I don't like it at all. I know the deadline was there but even so, you don't just jump on a badnwagon for the sake of it.

vote adele
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:23 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

NanookTheWolf wrote:At this stage in the game, I would be weary of even listening to a cop/doc claim in all honesty.
Sorry for the double post, but so would I. Unless, of course, we had a counter claim of the same nature. That would be interesting to say the least.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”