Newbie 997 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Confirm.

Also,
Vote: Krieger
, cause your name reminds me of Freddy Krueger.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:12 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

EBWOP:

Oops, I mean /confirm.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:22 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

I too have played one game here. I haven't played any more than that on the internet, but I have played this game alot with my friends. The one game I've played I was the doc.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

@Michel: I did see that he (or she) had voted for me, but I really didn't think much of it. I just saw the username and thought "hey, that sounds like Krueger. (so if you're asking if that was a OMGUS vote, than no.)
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Krieger wrote:
ChosenSoul wrote:Confirm.

Also,
Vote: Krieger
, cause your name reminds me of Freddy Krueger.
an OMGUS vote is a scumtell.
And I already said, that wasn't an OMGUS vote.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:49 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

@theguide: care to give an explanation for your vote?
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

@michel: If you look at when the posts were made, you would see that my vote and Krieger's vote were made about two minutes apart from eachother. When I decided to vote, I hadn't even seen Krieger's vote yet.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:25 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

@michel: What I mean is, when I had decided that I would vote for Krieger, I had not seen his post. Yes, I saw that he had voted for me after I submitted my post, but I had made the decision before hand. To be completely honest, what took me so long was that I wasn't positive on how to even spell Krueger. All I knew was seeing his name reminded me of that, so I had to search online since I didn't want to misspell it. Would you mind explaining to me, though, why you think my vote for Krieger was a OMGUS vote?
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

I'm suspecting theguide right now, just because of that seemingly random bandwagon on me that he was trying to start, which he still has not given an explanation for. As for the other scum, I really have no clue at this point.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

So does the fact that Day 1 has started mean Kev has responded? Or are we still waiting on him?

@theguide: Ah, I see.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:00 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

@Krieger: While I don't think guide's actions were scummy, I do think it wasn't the best of ideas to do it so soon. I mean, we were still in the RVS stage, so if you wanted to get scum involved in a random bandwagon, I think it would have best been done later on in the game.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:16 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

@Krieger: I'm still trying to see why you put me on the same level as a2, especially since your basing this on how much we contributed. I've asked a few questions and I've posted quite a few times, compared to once like a2 (though I don't believe a2 is scum). I will admit, the one thing I have not done is make a list where I ask a lot of questions to all the different players, but I know I'm not the only one doing that. So I would like you to elaborate what makes me particularly scummy in your eyes.

@NurC: I don't believe I've seen you vote for anyone yet. I know you said that it's to early to point fingers yet, but every other person has an opinion (I am still actually sort of suspicious of theguide), so you must have someone who you're suspecting, even if it's just a little bit?

@FEMM: I do agree with most of your points, I do not think that a2 is scum just because he hasn't been here since his first post. Just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean they're lurking, they could be sick, or be busy with school, or have been grounded, etc. I want to wait until either he posts again or he get's replaced before I start looking in his direction.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:44 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Oh, and
/unvote
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Mutilator7 wrote:
Dekes wrote:There simply is no advantage to gain for either scum or town by not having posted by now. The most obvious explanation is that a2rudeboy has just forgotten about the game. It's sad and avoidable but it happens. Happened to an SE in my last game as well.
Exactly, if he's not contributing to the game than i see no reason not to vote him. Once he starts posting or gets replaced i will probably remove my vote on him.
Ha ha, you're reasoning is the exact oposite of mine. And did you not even bother to read Dekes' post? Cause if you did, you would have nothing to say exactly about, cause your opinion is the exact opposite as his/her's. And it's not that I don't have a problem with lynching someone whose lurking scummily, but someone who's not on at all needs to be given a chance to explain his or her self or be replaced before they're considered scum.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

EBWOP: Sorry if anything I said just then was offensive to you Mutilator, looking back that post seems alot more smart-ass then I meant it to seem, so I hope that you don't get mad about that.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:52 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

@Mutilator: Mimicking? I know some people would argue that as jumping on a bandwagon.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

I need to look back over the posts soon (I'm a procrastinator, BTW), but skimming the last two or three pages, I'm suspicous of theguide right now. His reasoning to the "scum-hunting bandwagon" didn't make much sense to me, we were still in RVS and it came out of literally no where. Also, the fact that he asked what other's though of him looked very odd. So,
vote: theguide

To the others:

Dekes: Why so bent on a Femm bandwagon? And if you're so convinced that Femm is scum, why would you just switch to Multi if no one joined that bandwagon? Seem's a bit scummy to be honest.

Krieger: So you don't think I've done ANY scumhunting? Does that mean every post I've made thus far has been filler? Also, what makes Femm more scummy than Multi? You have the two up their with several similar points.

Femm: Why exactly were you suprised by Multi's vote? I might have missed an explanation, but if so I'll just ask again, if the two of you voted for the same person, what makes your vote more reasonable than his vote. Didn't you two vote for the same reason (aka: a2's lurking?)

Right now I don't have much of a read on nurC, and Michel seem's pretty pro-town to me. I'll look more into their post's later to see if I have a change in opinion. Also, I think the multiple bandwagons are suspicous, but none are dangerous ATM. I'll have more of an opinion when I re-re-read.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:47 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

I'm really sorry I haven't been real active guys, I've been having some computer issues, but they will be fixed soon. Also, I'm in the process of re-reading the thread, and will give my input on Saturday.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Ok, so I'm sorry that I haven't been active, I've been busy with school lately, especially marching band. However, I've read back through the thread and ready to give my insight.

So the thread starts off pretty quickly with Krieger accusing me of the OMGUS vote. This has pretty much been resolved, so I'll skip over this part, if y'all don't mind. We then have a few accusations, and then theguide slips up and says this:
I'd like to hear what people think of my alignment, based on what I've just said.
I'd also like to call out Krieger on a minor thing, I'm probably just overanalyzing this, but:
you really ARE silent. What's up with you? What are your opinions on everyone when you have read through all three pages?
Not saying this is scummy, just was wondering why you were so quick to assume that SilentKev would reply, especially since he hadn't confirmed yet.

Next, Muti enters the discussion with a (semi)random vote on a2. He gives his reasoning as the same as Femm's (the lurking). Then is a quote that I overlooked that seems very scummy (Muti in reply to nurC, when nurC asked if Muti though anything other than a2's absense in the game).
Yup
@muti: Why so sure that nothing else had happened in those four pages. And why didn't you give a better answer to NurC. One word is usually nothing helpful.

You then see Dekes try to give a reasoning why a2's absense wasn't a scumtell or towntell, but (and another thing I find scummy) it looks like, to me, that muti completely ignores the entire post. He then says this:
Exactly, if he's not contributing to the game than i see no reason not to vote him. Once he starts posting or gets replaced
i will probably remove my vote on him
Bolded is what I find weird about that post. It seems to me that muti was trying to back away from his stance. You had originally said you suspected him because of "lurking", and now you're saying that you're voting for him to get him talking. It's also a waste of a vote, why vote for someone who hasn't done anything, when you can use that vote to voice other suspicions.

Then, muti, you unvote a2 so quickly after he picks up his prod. You don't even ask any questions, just like that. Why so uneasy about keeping the vote? What help is unvoting him?

After that, is the next big scummy move, this time by Femm. Here's the post:
Unvote. Though I'm not completley satifisfied with rudeboy's post, I don't think I need to pressure anymore.
I think a few people besides Mutilator and I are doing just as less scumhunting.
Vote: theguide730.
No reason, no questions, just a totally out-there vote. And from an SE, who should know better. And same as with muti, why so quick to unvote a2? I mean, no questions asked or anything.

Then Dekes tries to get a scumhunting bandwagon on Femm. I feel stupid for not realizing what it was and asking about it, but it seems more genuine then theguide's scumhunting bandwagon that was mentioned before.

Now to Krieger, you say your top 3 suspicions are myself, Femm, and Muti. What I want to know is, what about the others? You haven't voiced your opinions on pretty much anyone else, and I'd like to see if there is anyone else that you suspect.

Femm, you continue to feed my suspicions with this:
Other suspicions (besides theguide) would be Mutilator (because I am not sure why he would vote rudeboy. Especially just coming into the game). Aside from that, it is still a bit hard for me to get a read.
You voted for rudeboy as well. So calling him out for it is the same as calling yourself out for it.

So, to close out my post, I'll point out what I think of the other players.

Town-vibes: Michel, Krieger, and NurC. They seem to be the most active as well as the most serious about the game.

In-the-Middle: Adrien- I can't get much of a read off you, maybe cause you joined only a few pages ago. I think your first post was a little short, which got me thinking, but your later reasoning to theguide made sense.

Also, theguide-not as suspicous of you as I was before, mainly because your later actions have not been as scummy as your early actions. But if Muti or Femm get lynched and they're town, I'll have my eye on you.

Leaning towards scum: Muti-although you have been alot less scummy then earlier on, I still can't get over that earlier vote towards a2, and the craziness of it all.

Scum-vibe: Femm-Your contridictary statements and seemingly random votings are scummy by themselves, and to top it all off your an SE.

So, I will
/unvote
. I won't vote for you yet FEMM, since I don't want to lynch a town, but I'm def. leaning towards it.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Adrien C wrote:My last post was directed at Mutilator.
I figured. And yeah, I'm not to fond of a quick lynch of FEMM either, since that worked out
so
well in my last game.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:05 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Posting to make sure I'm not replaced.

I just woke up and have to go to school in like, five minutes, so I'll respond to FEMM's defense when I get back. Sorry guys.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:45 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

MichelSableheart wrote:I'm probably reading too much in the fact that ChosenSoul didn't comment on Dekes at the bottom of #150, ain't I?
Woah, I didn't even notice that, sorry. I meant to put Dekes in the Townie section. :oops:

I'll respond to FEMM's response a little later today, just got back from school so I'm a bit worn out.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Wow, it seems like it's really between theguide and FEMM. While I'm not entire sure about FEMM, and his contradictions seem to stand out right now, your explanation does sound reasoned and not to far-fetched. I'm willing to let you stay for another day, but I'll see how it goes.

TheGuide, on the other hand, hasn't posted since his "I'll re-read everything and get back to you later; sorry, college is taking up time" post. As I said earlier on in the game, I've been suspicous of theguide for a while.

FOS: theguide
, I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself/claim, but I'm leaning towards lynching you at the moment.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Wait, is theguide at L-1 or L-2?
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:56 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

MichelSableheart wrote:I have a feeling that Guide is town, and would prefer to lynch Adrien, Chosen, FEMM, Mutilator and NurC over him. I don't mind seeing a second bandwagon developping, but I do mind that wagon being on the guide.
OK, so I won't get to upset over the fact that you would rather lynch me then theguide, because I do agree that I'm not as active when it comes to scumhunting as some of the other people on here, and I realize that Adrien is very hard to read at the moment since he's only been around for a little bit, but I have heard absolutely NOTHING about NurC that would make anyone think he was scum. In fact, every list that I've seen so far would show that most think NurC is townie. What would makes you so suspicous of NurC? TheGuide seems tons more suspicous.

Also, does anyone know if theguide is due for a prod? He hasn't posted in a while.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:19 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Well, I guess I've got to do this...

FEMM, I think the way you've acted since you were at L-1 isn't as bad as early on in the game. However, because theguide is being replaced, and I don't want to lynch without answers, all we can do is wait till Day 2 and find out about the replacement. Also, with the clock ticking and only two more days till the deadline is up, I feel this is the only feasible option, and I would guess that NurC would agree with me. I feel it's honestly too risky to lynch theguide, no matter how scummy he seems right now. And honestly, this just makes more sense right now.

So,
VOTE: FEMM

If you really are town, I'm sorry for lynching you. But we're running out of time and I don't have any other options.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:26 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Hello Razgriz, good to meet you.

I'll also re-read the thread over the weekend. Hopefully Michel and/or FEMM said something of importance that we can use.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

@Razgriz: I do agree that I probably over-reacted in that post, but I think what I was trying to say was that it looked like to me that Krieger was putting me in the same boat as a2, and even though you call it dumb, this happened early on in the game when most still thought that maybe a2 was just lurking. And another reason why I thought of this the way I did was because what Krieger said was that we were on the same boat due to how much we contributed. While I do know that my scum-hunting SUCKED at the beginning of the thread, I still contributed a little bit more than a2, whose one post was "/confirm". I'm not saying that I suspect Krieger anymore; it's actually the exact opposite of that, but the reason I thought what I did was because hey, at least I was there. Trying to contribute.

I have to go to school in like, two minutes, so I'll give an actual analysis later today.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Sorry that I wasn't able to post my analysis yesterday, I had a bit more work than expected.

Nothing much of interest in our dead townie's history that I could see except for FEMM's suspicion for theguide and Muti, and Michel's sureness that theguide is town. The two contradict each other. So I'm going to not think much of theguide, and see how Raz reacts during Day 2 before making judgements. The only other thing I could see of importance was that FEMM was suspicous of Muti.

Right now here is what I think of the people left in the game:

TOWN:
Krieger: No slip ups, always an active scum-hunter, and always voicing his honest opinion. There is no doubt in my mind that he's town.
NurC: Same as Krieger. Seems consistent and active in scum-hunting.

SEMI-TOWN:
Dekes: You seemed quite suspicous of FEMM earlier on, and wanted to lynch him quite badly. Which is why you're at semi instead of townie.

NEUTRAL:
Adrien: You seemed almost invisible yesterday, which does make me a bit nervous. You don't seem to scum-hunt as much as others.
Muti: While you greatly improved in your non-scumminess as the day went on, your actions on the beginning of the day don't need to be overlooked, in my opinion. Also, you, like Dekes, voiced suspicions of FEMM.

TOO-EARLY-TO-TELL:
Raz: For obvious reasons.

All in all, it's a hard choice on hard to vote for, because no one seems really scummy for me. However, because of what I've seen so far, I'm going to have to go with
VOTE: MUTILATOR
. My vote will probably changed, but he seems like the most scummy (by an inch over Adrien) to me right now.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Rephrasing my previous post, I actually meant to say that Muti and Dekes were very active in trying to get FEMM lynched. I'm not saying it's really scummy, because FEMM acted very strangely the entire day, but I think it's what put's the two a little under the others.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Yes, my scum-reads are similar to Raz's. But I just have a similar opinion to him, I don't see the big deal. He thinks someone is scummy, and I think someone is scummy. That's it. And neutral is all my list goes down to, because I don't think anyone is particularly scummy at this point. So I voted for my most likely suspect. I don't see how voting LIKE someone is so scummy. It's not like I was voting the same person for the same reason; I gave my own reasons for a different person.

Also, don't you guys say that one part of the game is voting and observing how others react to the votes? I was only a little suspicious of Mutilator, but I was still a little suspicious. I wanted to see how he reacted to my vote. And he answered a few of my concerns.

Also, NurC also wasn't hugely suspicious of Adrien, was he? He gave his reasons, and even said that 'no one had acted really scummy.' And Mutilator was the lowest with Adrien; I didn't think anyone was particularly scummy. It's all just tiny details on a person right now.

And I was apologetic the way I was because if FEMM really was town, like he said I was, then I was hammering an innocent townie. I didn't want any hard feelings.

And I lynched FEMM instead of theguide because theguide wasn't there to answer questions or claim. I really didn't want to take a random shot in the dark, which I would have done voting for guide, so I finally decided to vote for FEMM. Besides, even if I voted for theguide I was pretty sure that NurC would lynch FEMM, so I would have just wasted a vote. I felt at the time that lynching FEMM was the best option. NurC even said later that he would have done the same. Why aren't you questioning him at all about that?
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

@nurC: I never said that it was voting for the sake of voting, I am suspicous of Muti; I'm not "OMG he's def. scum!" suspicous, but I'm not just voting just to vote.

Also, yes my analysis was similar, but I just believe the same things others do. If there is anything that you believe that drastically differs from my list, I'd like to hear it.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Muti, I'm not sure you read my post right. I said that I'm NOT just voting for the sake of voting.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:54 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Dekes wrote: @ChosenSoul #244
But that's just the point. If you agreed with most of the reads of Razgriz why did you feel the need to make the effort and produce a whole list with very similar reads instead of just pointing out where you disagree with his reads. And you already had a list with all your reads up on page seven which didn't differ hugely from your updated list on D2. I just feel you're trying too hard to look town here.
And why didn't I question nurC's actions sorrounding the hammer on D1? Because I could see his process of thoughts that led to why he thought FEMM's lynch was inevitable. You on the other hand basically came in and were like "Eh, others will probably do the same, so I might as well hammer although I'm not convinced of FEMM's guilt at all. Sorry, FEMM." Don't see a lot of town motivation behind this.
I'm one of those people who acts before they think everything through. I honestly don't really know why I spent the time making another list, it seemed like a good idea at the time. It's not an excuse and I'm not trying to use it as an excuse, I just honestly made a lot of mistakes this past day, all of which seemed like they would work out until I actually posted.

As to how my hammer, I didn't want FEMM mad at me for lynching him, but I also didn't want to be so overly apologetic that if he was scum people would read it another way. I just tried to do both at the same time and obviously it hasn't worked out as well.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:02 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Honestly, I think Raz or Muti could be scum. However, I think Raz was just trying to speed up the pace of the game. I definintely don't think it was a good move on his part, since he's putting Muti on a limb right now, but at the same time, Muti seemed to give up at one point. I'm honestly not sure which one is guilty of the two. I guess it could be either one of them.

@Krieger: I'm honestly not keeping my vote on Muti to push the game along. Muti's my number one suspect right now, both with today and with Day 1's events. Now, Raz is certainly number two, but I just haven't seen as much of him as I have Muti, so that's why my vote is staying with Muti.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Well, that was a quick turn-around by Raz. And why not just write out what you think is suspicous of me? It looks lazy when you're just like, "Meh, just look at one of my previous posts to see why I made a vote on someone."

Also, am I the only one who thinks it's highly suspect that Raz just unvotes right after Dekes unvotes? Almost like he realizes that he can't lynch Muti and turns to try to lynch me.

Raz just became suspect number one with that post. Raz, I want to know why you're backing off from Muti and why you're voting for me? Because that post you just made does not seem right to me.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Razgriz wrote:
ChosenSoul wrote:Well, that was a quick turn-around by Raz. And why not just write out what you think is suspicous of me? It looks lazy when you're just like, "Meh, just look at one of my previous posts to see why I made a vote on someone."

Also, am I the only one who thinks it's highly suspect that Raz just unvotes right after Dekes unvotes? Almost like he realizes that he can't lynch Muti and turns to try to lynch me.

Raz just became suspect number one with that post. Raz, I want to know why you're backing off from Muti and why you're voting for me? Because that post you just made does not seem right to me.
*Sigh*
Why back off of Mutil? Jee idk let's see. He won't even defend himself!!!!
But that doesn't make much sense to me. It almost seems backwards. Wouldn't you want to put even more stress on him because of the fact that he wasn't defending himself? Why are you giving up on your case so quickly?
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:52 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

I'm still a bit concerned about Muti atm, but these concerns are minor and no where near as large as my concerns with Raz. The last few posts he's shot himself in the foot, and now he's refusing to fight back (sort of the same as Muti, strangely enough). Am I willing to hammer Raz? Yes. But like NurC, I'd like to wait a little while and see if Raz comes up with a better argument as to why he should be spared.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:22 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

EBWOP: Oh yeah, and
Unvote: Mutilator
. Because now I'm way more suspicious of Raz.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:25 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

What this site needs is a whistle smily.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

I claim VT.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by ChosenSoul »

Gah, this is such a tough one.

On one hand, you have NurC, who has played a nearly perfect game and hasn't showed up on any radars, and then you have Mutilator, who has been in suspicion since Day 1. On the other hand, it is so easy to fake-claim cop and just breeze right through by causing a lynching of a town player. And with us in LyLo right know, we only have one last shot to lynch scum or its game over.

So, yeah, nobody vote until your absolutely sure you want that person lynched. Otherwise scum will probably jump on the wagon and cause a quick lynch.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:03 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Guess I'll wait for Muti to respond before I decide who to vote for.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

If I was scum then why wouldn't I have just hammered you anyway? You were at L-1 (both NurC and Commie had voted for you), and if you were town and I was scum, I would have hammered you then and there and it would have been over. The fact that I didn't hammer you, and effectively end the game, shows that I am town.

Look at it this way:

If NurC is lying about cop (which is very possible) then you are town. NurC and Commie vote for you, hope that I blindly follow and cause your lynch, and that's the end of you. If I was scum, the game would have over right then and there, and we wouldn't be arguing about this.

If NurC is telling the truth, and you are scum, that also guarantees me as town, since he's already said I was town.

Which ever scenario you look at, I'm guaranteed town. If there is any other scenario that makes me scum, I would like to hear it.

Also, under the radar wasn't the best choice of words. What I meant to say was that during the entire time no one suspected NurC to be scum until today came around. Everyone thought of him as pro-town. However, now that I think of it, he was under the radar a lot; during the first day I couldn't even remember sometimes that he was in the game.

To be honest, there are feelings of doubt in all four of you:

MUTI: I can't get over your play earlier on, especially yesterday. When you were at L-1 you basically gave up, and then you almost refused to defend yourself after that.
KRIEGER: The one thing that surprises me about you is that you're still here. You were thought of as the most pro-town player, while a few people still suspected Dekes just a little bit. Also, Dekes fought hard for Raz to be lynched, and when Raz flipped town, it made Dekes look a bit scummy. So what I'm saying is you would have been the obvious choice, but you're still here.
NURC: Like I said earlier, the cop claim seems to good to be true. Also, NurC was flying under the radar a lot up until today.
COMMIE: What worries my about him is the fact that he has stuck with NurC like glue today. He also said earlier to be careful about who you voted for, since today was lylo, but then he put Muti at L-1, which was a risky move. And he hasn't said one thing about NurC in a negative light, hasn't even doubted for a second the cop claim.

For now I still refuse to vote for anyone. I'm not putting anyone at L-1 until I'm absolutely sure who is town and who is scum.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:49 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

Darn, I had thought about every alignment EXCEPT for NurC and Kriger. Great game you guys. Also, thanks for the compliment NurC.

Well, at least it went better for me than my last game.
ChosenSoul
ChosenSoul
Townie
ChosenSoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 am

Post by ChosenSoul »

EBWOP:

One other question NurC, why did you say I was town for your cop claim? I'm just curious; obviously I am town, but I didn't 100% understand that.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”