Newbie 1067 - Game over - Town Win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Escho »

VOTE: Nachomama

Hi! :)
Show
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

Sex is like air. You don't realize it's importance unless you're not getting some.

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Escho »

^ a quick short post -
We would be automatically finding the mafia if nacho was hammered. And btw guys just because someones an IC or a SE doesn't grant them town so don't make assumptions.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Sex is like air. You don't realize it's importance unless you're not getting some.

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Escho »

I wasn't asking for a hammer just so u know.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Escho »

@mod
V/LA for 2 days.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Escho »

Hi guys im back.

I'm 50/50 on Les, at one point seems like a typical newbie and then other times a typical scum.

@Les: Why did you decide to claim a townie so early and how could we have possibly seen that you are obv town considering you made very few and contentless posts? Also, why are you so inclined to not vote people who arnt even close to L-1?

I'm gonna move onto Mist now...he's my top suspect as of now.
Mist7676 wrote:I hate walls also. I am always scummy.
ALWAYS

Policy Voting
Vote:Kcdaspot
He is always scum when I'm with him.
So yeah...are you trying to say that no matter how scummy you look dont ever vote you cuz you will be town? Just seems like to me that you are trying to take off all the future suspicions that might be put on you for attempting to start a policy lynch on Kc.
Mist7676 wrote:I just ment it will be easier for us to play with an IC leading us around the bends. Than again in occasions where the IC is most likly mafia. My intuition is telling me to vote for him. Also he seems so calm like he knows that he wont be voted because he knows we would want an IC to stay alive. Also he was the last to post.
VoteNacho
Ya last reason was just rubbish.
So you vote nacho asking for a claim, unvote him saying it was a joke, and then when he is back to L-3 you decide to vote him once more putting him on L-2? Im thinking that this is because you dont want any suspicions on you if Nacho was lynched - this can be seen by how you are reluctant to vote Nacho previously because then he would be placed on L-1. Guess what, your reason of voting for Nacho is more rubbish and purely anti-town. And then your excuse for voting him...
Mist7676 wrote:First post of page 3!! Well at first i was kidding. He is going to die anyways so why not kill him ourselves. This makes mafia have to choose out of the newbies or SE's but thinking about longer that is the worst idea ive ever heard so UNVOTE: well we should start thinking straight and kill dem mafias.
So you pull out from voting Nacho as you see that its a wagon thats not gna end up in a kill huh. And whats your excuse again? It was a joke...so asking for a claim and then saying we should lynch Nacho with hardly any reason at all can all be justified as a joke? Why the heck would you want to waste a day lynch on someone you think is gonna die at night anyways? This CANT be coming from a town...srsly.
Mist7676 wrote:Okay now I'm getting a major scum read from Les. I don't think he is playing the newbie card. He wants to follow the cop that has as much information as he has now. He doesn't want his role revealed. Lynch him. LYNCH HIM NOW!!VOTE: Les Guilelesser
Why do you suddenly get a major scum read? About 3 posts before you said you dont get much... And lol keen for a quick lynch rnt we?

VOTE: Mist7676
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Escho »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Escho wrote:I'm 50/50 on Les, at one point seems like a typical newbie and then other times a typical scum.
Could you be more specific? What seems like typical newbie, and what seems like typical town?
Escho wrote:@Les: Why did you decide to claim a townie so early and how could we have possibly seen that you are obv town considering you made very few and contentless posts? Also, why are you so inclined to not vote people who arnt even close to L-1?
You're misunderstanding him; he never claimed Vanilla Townie; he only claimed townie as in a member of the town :P. I like the rest of your questions, though.
Escho wrote:So yeah...are you trying to say that no matter how scummy you look dont ever vote you cuz you will be town? Just seems like to me that you are trying to take off all the future suspicions that might be put on you for attempting to start a policy lynch on Kc.

You're reaching a bit with this. Why does "I am always scummy" translate to "I am always town"? What about his vote on Kcdaspot seemed like policy?
1. He seems like a typical newbie when he finds rvs something that will end up in a lynch (i think in his first post that was why he voted no one). I guess a typical scum due to his overcautious behaviour which is preventing him from voting others - perhaps scared to attract attention? Either way I have a null read on him for now.

2. I just used townie cuz thats what Les said in his post =p

3. Mist said it was a "policy vote" - hence pushing for a pl? And I cant think of any other reasons to say "I'm always scummy" other than the fact that you are trying to show urself as a member of town which i see unneccessary at this point. Why else would you say it?
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Escho »

Oh and mist sorry for calling you a male...:S
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Escho »

Amy particular reason why you are voting kc?

@everyone
Is my case on mist so poor that no one is convinced? :(
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Escho »

Les Guilelesser wrote:
\unvote
err wtf srsly give a reason or something. And you havnt also answered my questions...
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Escho »

oh and i keep forgetting

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna leave it at that until Les gives some answers.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Escho »

@Les
Escho wrote:@Les: Why did you decide to claim a townie so early and how could we have possibly seen that you are obv town considering you made very few and contentless posts? Also, why are you so inclined to not vote people who arnt even close to L-1?
Also why did you vote and then unvote Kc without providing a reason?

ALSO how do you know mist's role when she hasnt ever claimed...

ALSOOOOOO HOW DA HELL DO U KNOW WHO THE COP AND THE DOCTOR IS AND WHY ARE U SO KEEN TO FIND THEM?!?!?!?!?!
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Escho »

PeRrY-_- wrote:if you guys believe its me, go ahead and vote, i dont care, itll help narrow down who the scum really is
If you are really town, this kinda behaviour never helps the town.

And Les...you are a bit scary.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Escho »

No I'm not on a V/LA, just busy with school.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Escho »

/prodded.

Guys hang in there, I'm just going through people's iso.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Escho »

I'll try to do ISO on everyone when i get the chance and then make my mind up (idk when i'll be done with the ISO).

First is Inspiratieloos
My vote on Perry won't be going anywhere for now so,
Unvote: Perry
Vote: Escho
What?
Nacho is too sure of not getting lynched at the moment because of his ICness, I say we go after one of the SEs for now.

Mist, why would you even suggest that a cop claims on D1? Either he'll die or he'll get roleblocked and we lose all his usefulness for the game. Unless we just happen to have setup 1 and just happen to lynch the roleblocker. What good is knowing the setup when your power roles are dead/useless? Especially since the mafia will already know the exact setup when the cop claims.
Then you say you wanted to kill him while you claim that you thought he would die N1 anyway setting us all up for WIFOM, you also say you have experience playing this game...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mist
I'm just curious about the underlined bit - Why do you have to go after the SEs when there are other newbie players in the game? Is it because they have more experience and can find the scum better, cuz well I cant see why you would choose SE over newbies to lynch.
I don't really see anything that suspicious right now, Les Guilelessers vote is strange, but more in a VI than scummy way.
Escho and Hazard have been too quiet, but Hazard promises to be better and Escho is away for now.

And UNVOTE: Mist for now, I'm not sure who to vote at the moment

Why did you decide to unvote mist? I cant see any problem keeping your vote on someone who you think is scummy - overcautious?
Question: Is there any reason for me not to hammer Les once someone puts him at L-1 (yes, I'm vindictive )

I really shouldn't do this... Les I'm not 100% sure you are scum, more like 90% (I have however already decided to try and get you policy lynched if we ever play again together if you flip town), but more than 25% is good enough for a lynch D1 so:......No.....Must.....Save.....To.....Hammer....
If Les is scum I'm definitely not his scumbuddy, I hope that's obvious. If he is town and I were scum I would have voted him at post 76 and if not then definitely post 133. After it looked like he finally might start doing something productive after a lot of prodding, but then decided that his opinions were worth more without argumentation.
Why do you want to be the one to hammer him...? You can just place your vote on Les if you thought he was so scummy. And the last quote just looks like a horrible attempt to distance yourself from Les - why you might do this, well if Les was your partner and he was hammered by you no one would suspect you...I think.

Inspiratieloos - throughout the whole game you only voted me and mist...and left out Les who you think is the most scummy for now. You've provided some good analysis on people i agree but I just feel like you are too reluctant to vote people which may be because you are afraid you might attract unnecessary attention.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Escho »

Onto HWAG

Ermmm nothing much really...he posts a lot of one liners with barely any content.

One thing I'm finding suspicious is the fact that he never provides reasons of his own to vote people and he also unvotes people so easily.

Looks like he wants to seem as if he is an active participant and hide under people's radar.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Escho »

Lol at perry...

ABSOLUTE FLUFF - all he talks about is how he cant go on the comp the whole freakin time.

I really dont know what to say about him... If you think that you dying will help the town just try to get modkilled/ask for a replacement please.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Escho »

Bleh I'm just gonna condense everything down into one post - sorry for like 5 posts in a row guys.

Mist7676 - Gut feeling that she is Mafia. Nothing so scummy other than the stuff I posted about her a while ago.

Les - VI.

KC - Just null read actually. Nothing that makes him scummy for me.

Dysorder - I really like his posts and I think he is town.

Nacho - Good analysis and questions throughout the game (shows lots of experience!) but I'm lost as to why he would suddenly follow his gut.

I think that's everyone?

For now imma VOTE: Inspiratieloos also
FOS HWAG
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”