Newbie 1081: Showdown in Newbtown (Game Over, Mafia win)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
madenking
madenking
Townie
madenking
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 am

Post by madenking »

1. Hey guys! This is my first mafia game ever. Complete newb in every sense. I observed a couple games on another forum (werewolf theme), and then found this site to participate in.
2. Favorite band today is Chili Peppers.
3. It's a challenging question to pick a favorite role with my experience. Although, I'm really interested in comparing the dynamics of all the roles.
4. I think I would have a harder time finding scum than convincing others of such.

Vote: Fatso
madenking
madenking
Townie
madenking
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by madenking »

Fatso wrote:Wonderful... A bandwagon on my butt because I said I didn't like RVS, was pushed to vote, and voted...
Zdenek wrote: Hey, I just found one! Startransmission said why.
What are you referring to?
Unvote
Vote: lynchking

Please provide reasoning as to your voting for me.
There really isn't much reasoning to my vote for you. I think RVS is as good as any strategy right now with the little amount of information we have to go on. However, my vote wasn't random because I felt you should of held your ground and not waiver when confronted. Again, not much to go on, so hopefully this will yield some info next day.
madenking
madenking
Townie
madenking
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by madenking »

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I've had way too much on my plate the past few days.

There's been a whole lot of discussion, which I'll need to read through and try to contribute to, later today.
madenking
madenking
Townie
madenking
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by madenking »

I'm terribly sorry for being mia, guys. I'll be quite busy this weekend, so let me know if you guys want me replaced.

unvote

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”