Newbie #468. Game Over, Scum win.

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:29 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

I knew I shouldn't have picked such an evil sounding name. I suppose that I should give a random vote too, ya? Then I vote Zoneace for voting for me! And for casting the first vote! That makes me rather suspicious. In other words,
Vote: Zoneace
...although, theoretically, that's not really random, is it, seeing as I'm basing it on a half-decent attempt at logic.
"The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!"-Bellatrix Lestrange (Miss Bella).
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

Come to think of it, I don't think we want anyone lynched yet, so, instead, I'm changing my random vote to
Vote: Flatluigi
for absolutely no reason whatsoever...pure randomness.
"The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!"-Bellatrix Lestrange (Miss Bella).
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:19 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

My mistake (even though I didn't break any rules...and there was much rejoicing)...although it doesn't matter, I suppose I might as well say
Unvote: Zoneace
and then
Vote: Flatluigi
just for the record.
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

Well, I suppose we should get CivetHurr talking...and if that means forcing him through vote, so be it. Silence
is
generally a sign of the Mafia, after all. Besides, an uncooperative Townie's just as good as a dead one...in other words, not very good at all. So, to save the life of a contributor, and see if we can get CivetHurr to respond, I'd like to say
Unvote: Flatluigi
and
Vote: CivetHurr
. By the way, I suggest that no one else do this at the risk of lynching CivetHurr. Executing a potential innocent doesn't seem like the ideal way to start a game. Of course, I have no power over anyone's vote, so if the
angry
Mob (not the Mafia) wants to lynch someone, and we live in an even more violent town than I thought, go ahead. Although I'm against it.

-The Dark Lord

Quote of the Post: "Rise up once more, my Dark Avenger. One more night of beheading. Rise up with your sword, a head for a head. My Unholy Horseman, rise! Go now for...Katrina."-Lady van Tassel, Sleepy Hollow.
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:47 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

The Dark Lord wrote:
Well, I suppose we should get CivetHurr talking...and if that means forcing him through vote, so be it. Silence is generally a sign of the Mafia, after all. Besides, an uncooperative Townie's just as good as a dead one...in other words, not very good at all. So, to save the life of a contributor, and see if we can get CivetHurr to respond, I'd like to say Unvote: Flatluigi and Vote: CivetHurr. By the way, I suggest that no one else do this at the risk of lynching CivetHurr. Executing a potential innocent doesn't seem like the ideal way to start a game. Of course, I have no power over anyone's vote, so if the angry Mob (not the Mafia) wants to lynch someone, and we live in an even more violent town than I thought, go ahead. Although I'm against it.

-The Dark Lord

Quote of the Post: "Rise up once more, my Dark Avenger. One more night of beheading. Rise up with your sword, a head for a head. My Unholy Horseman, rise! Go now for...Katrina."-Lady van Tassel, Sleepy Hollow.

Unvote

Really? You're worried about lynching a potential innocent? You just gave that third vote. You just put the town in a precarious position. Plus, a good strategy of scum is to sneak in on the second to last vote, so they don't get the fire from the town, but get their lynch in order.

Aside from all that, putting a third vote when we're early in page 2 is high suspect. So VOTE: The Dark Lord, and then we'll see where we go from there.
Actually, I agree with a lot of points Cynic just made, and do realize my post made me look suspicious.
Cynic's got a good point, although Dark Lord did point out himself that he was putting Civet close to a lynch. This could, of course just be a way to make himself look innocent. I wonder though, if Dark Lord is innocent and Cynic is just trying to make him look suspicious.

But perhaps we are being too quick to point fingers. I'd really like to hear from some of the others...
And neko has some greally good points to...and I'm not talking about the ones regarding me, either. It is to early too
actually
lynch someone. Quite frankly, if everyone (or some of you) wants me to, I will change my vote to "no lynch."
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:19 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Once again, everyone's got some really valid points. Flatluigi and ZONEACE
F
are right, we really do need to more than sit about pointing the finger and making random votes. It really isn't getting us anywhere.

On that note, Neko's made some good points too. For us to do anything, we have to all start posting more. Otherwise, we'll stay eternally in the dark, and you know when the Mafia strike...at night in the dark. If we distance ourselves out of paranoia, than we're in trouble.

And Cynic, you really do live up to your name. You're really going to be an asset in rooting out the scum, I can tell now. Devouted to the cause. So, everyone, I think we should all say something at least once every actual day, if not more, so we can get some discussion going.

-The Dark Lord

"Avada Kedavra!" -One of my colleagues in evil, a fellow Dark Lord who's name shall not be spoken out of respect for him.
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:50 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

[quote by Zindaras]
Quote:
Quite frankly, if everyone (or some of you) wants me to, I will change my vote to "no lynch."

Scum generally wants to go with the flow. This is an indicator of that. [/quote]

What do you mena go with the flow? I'd be voting not to lynch anyone...
unlike
everyone else. Aside from that, I'd have to agree that the case against is pretty strong. I'm being ridiculously straightforward, so that might be a bit of a problem.

Cynic, what I meant was that you are really suspicious, and in Mafia, that's a good thing. That's all. Wasn't trying to start any big discussion on it. Not trying to get on your goodside, and I understand that you're voting for me. Couldn't care less. I'd have to blame my terrible phrasing.

And could someone please get Civet talking? Or at least replace him. It's been days without hearing hide nor hair of him.

-The Dark Lord

Quote of the Post: "When you play the Game of Thrones, you either win or you die. There is no middle ground."-Cersei Lannister, A Game of Thrones
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:50 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Quote:
Quite frankly, if everyone (or some of you) wants me to, I will change my vote to "no lynch."

Scum generally wants to go with the flow. This is an indicator of that.
What do you mena go with the flow? I'd be voting not to lynch anyone...
unlike
everyone else. Aside from that, I'd have to agree that the case against is pretty strong. I'm being ridiculously straightforward, so that might be a bit of a problem.

Cynic, what I meant was that you are really suspicious, and in Mafia, that's a good thing. That's all. Wasn't trying to start any big discussion on it. Not trying to get on your goodside, and I understand that you're voting for me. Couldn't care less. I'd have to blame my terrible phrasing.

And could someone please get Civet talking? Or at least replace him. It's been days without hearing hide nor hair of him.

-The Dark Lord

Quote of the Post: "When you play the Game of Thrones, you either win or you die. There is no middle ground."-Cersei Lannister, A Game of Thrones
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:51 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Sorry about the double post.
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

Civet, your alive! My good God! Before I do anything else, I'd like to say
Unvote

Okay, now to the tough part...oh joy, oh rapture.

Quoted by Neko
Also, DL hasn't quite convinced me yet. His logic seems a bit twisted to me, though I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Well, I am a twisted person...but that's besides the point. I'm really not a Scum...which defends me in absolutely no way, shape, or form.

Quoted by Cynic Clinic
Back to the game, the 'if everyone wants me to' wording of The Dark Lord's post kinda/sorta nullifies his case.
Good point by Cynic. I'm also a very contradictory person. I make contradictions all the time...just like I've never made a contradiction in my life. The "if everyone wants me to" is essentially me saying that I really don't care who we vote to send to the gallows because this game is going absolutely nowhere.

Quoted by Flatluigi
Alright, I have returned. If I had to pick someone, I'd vote for DL mostly because he appears to be trying to side with everyone. I'd love for him to come to explain what position if any he has on who looks scummiest, but I think he'll have the same problem I do -- too little conversation to decide one way or the other. It's sort of a catch-22: to have conversation we need conversation to talk about.
Is there really anything wrong with trying to be friendly with everyone, especially since no one's really shown signs of scumminess. As far as who I think is one of the mafia...there really isn't enough conversation for me to honestly give a true opinion. So, I think I'll just give my opinion on everyone.

ZONEACEF: Well, he's trying to get things accopmlished, but at the same time, he's really not doing anything about it...not exactly scummy, but...interesting.

Cynic: Suspicious of others (namely me) to the point of paranoia...which means one of two things...really outspoken Townie (maybe the Cop?) or Mafia. I'm inclined to believe the foreward.

Civet: I really don't know anything yet. Due to his absence, I'm going to be slightly inclined towards saying he's a Townie, a basic Townie...the most easily forgotten part.

Neko: The most intense to get the ball rolling. Either a bloodthirsty Mafia, which I doubt, or a Townie of somesort (Doctor?). He seems the most interested in a calm, peaceful discussion.

Flatluigi: Kinda a combination of Neko and ZONEACE. He's aiming to do something, but...well, that's pretty much it.

Zindaras: Nothing personal, but in my humble, inexperienced opinion, the most potentially scummiest. He kinda quickly jumped on the bandwagon to accuse me (which really doesn't explain anything since I'm the only one who honestly knows my role of Townie), and the fact that he's been making short posts, and recently changed his vote for no apparent reason aside from making things happen. It's not a very strong case, but I just have a strange, intuitive feeling...

As far as putting my suspicions in order from most to least, excluding Civet for now, it would be:

1. Zindaras
2. Zoneace
3. Flatluigi
4. Cynic
5. Neko

To be fair, this isn't based on a lot, so it could change any time. I think I might have something against the letter Z though.

Well, we'll see what happens.

-The Dark Lord

Quote of the Post: "How much did I love your footage? So mu-it reminded me of my Berkely days, fightin' the good fight. Kudos. Kudos."-Alexi Darling, the movie version of RENT (played by Sarah Silverman)...and people accused me of sounding phony.
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

I just realized I'm not voting for anyone...I'm gonna go with my gut feeling and say
Vote: Zindaras
. Not that it matters, but I unvoted last post. Sorry Zindaras.

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:55 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

Me again!
Is there really anything wrong with trying to be friendly with everyone, especially since no one's really shown signs of scumminess. As far as who I think is one of the mafia...there really isn't enough conversation for me to honestly give a true opinion. So, I think I'll just give my opinion on everyone.
I just realized how terribly phrased those last two sentences were. Before anyone else quotes me, and saying I'm contradictory and such, I'm going to clarify that the last sentence means that, yeah, I'll tell you what I think of you, but there's next to nothing to really back up my case because no one's talked in days. I do realize that you probably figured this out, but just incase, I'd like to explain this now!

-The Dark Lord

"Mamma Mia! Here I go again. My, my, how can I resist you? Mamma Mia! Does it show again? My, my, just how much I missed you."-ABBA, from the song Mamma Mia!
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:42 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Civet,

Sorry, not true. I just voted for Zindaras before.

-The Dark Lord

"'ear, 'ear!"-George Weasley
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

In all, this post doesn't look either suspicious or innocent. I'm more inclined now to believe that you are innocent, DL, but I'm still not sure.
Well, you never can be, can you Neko?

If I'm not mistaken (which I very well may be), I believe our voting is as followed:

The Dark Lord is voting for Zindaras
Flatluigi is voting for The Dark Lord
Cynic Clinic is voting for The Dark Lord
Zindaras is voting for Flatluigi
ZONEACE is voting for Neko
Neko and CivetHurr are not voting

In other words,

2-TDL (Flatluigi, Cynic)
1-Zindaras (TDL)
1-Flatluigi (Zindaras)
1-Neko (ZONEACE)

I just feel like we need this in writing.

-The Dark Lord

Quote of the Post, "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:09 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Okay everybody, I've said pretty much all I'm going to say to defend myself, and everytime, it seems to be misinterperted as scummy and artificial. Quite frankly, at no fault of yours Primate, this game has gone absolutely nowhere, and the crowd's beggin' for a lynching. So, if someone wants to cast the killing vote for me, so be it...I'm innocent, but apparently, no one believes that, and it's my fault for not being convincing enough. Go ahead, call my bluff...get something accopmplished...at least you'll know someone who isn't scum.

Of course, this will indubitably be viewed as an emotional attempt to spare my life, but I don't stoop to that level. And I really hope that my death will get something accomplished. Let's face, I'm proud to the point of arrogant. So, I've decided to use this pride to say what may very well be my last words during this game.

I told you so.

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:26 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Actually, come to think of it, those aren't my last words...yet. I thought I should probably mention that my borderline sycophant-like comments towards Cynic were mostly my way of phrasing, "You're a paranoid conspiracy theorist" civilly...I just got the idea that walking up to someone and saying, "You're a paranoid conspiracy theorist" was a way to get lynched, or at least cause arguing amongst the town that didn't help. On the assumption that I don't have anymore last words, I'd like to repeat myself...

I told you so.

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:50 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Very interesting, Zindaras...I guess I'm not saying I told you so quite yet. I really don't have that much to say right now, but there hasn't been conversation in over a day, and I think someone should say something. As far as prodding goes, I think it might be a good idea to prod everyone who doesn't post at least once every X amount of time...maybe a week or five days, or something like that...even if they can't bring up great, brilliant pieces of thought, they might as well say something.

I haven't told you so quite yet...

-The Dark Lord

"What will happen to your children when I've killed you? When mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"-Bellatrix Lestrange
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:54 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

You know, when I posted last, I was trying to get us to post more...not less.

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

Well, TDL hasn't convinced me I shouldn't be voting for him. If he did, I'd be able to change to one of the lurkers, who are majorly benefiting from TDL.
At the risk of sounding overly defensive, than why don't you? The lurkers are benefitting from me for two reasons: 1. Yeah, my posts do make me look kind of guilty (reading things after they're irrevocable is a completely different thing than reading them while you can change), and 2: I'm actually talking a lot, allowing people to blame me...

I can say without making this irrevocable that this makes me sound VERY over defensive and stuck-up, but we really need to do something...we're getting to the point where we probably should have just lynched me to get something accomplished.

And as far as prodding goes (to repeat what I said a while ago), I think that everyone has to post something decent (doesn't have to be great, but just an idea) every five days...at least...maybe three days before being prodded...anyone have any opinions on this. It might not accomplish more than moving the game along, but that's something we have to accomplish.

-The Dark Lord

"You think you can fight me? I'm not a demon, little girl. I'm something much more. The First Evil. Beyond Sin. Beyond Death. I am the thing the darkness fears. You'll never see me, but I'm everywhere. Every being, every thought, every drop of hate."-The First Evil
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:27 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Primate, I think you should prod ZONEACE, and I think every one should say something within the next 36 hours of this post just to prove your still living, breathing beings. Even if it's not anything of worth, show us you don't need to be replaced.

And, at this point, I'm starting to think ZONEACE is kind of suspicious...he's either forgotten about this or is lurking, and I personally think it's lurking. If anyone can back that information up (you've seen him post somewhere else or something), that would be great. I'm not changing my vote yet, but still...he shows up for a few days and then *poof.*

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

Well, I'm probably about to say the Scummiest-sounding thing I've said all game:

It's time for a lynchin'. It's a time to kill. Even if it means killing mockingbirds (even though that's a sin). Someone has to kick the bucket, croak, bite the dust, drop dead for no apparent reason, and so on and so forth. At this point, it's coming down between me, and ZONEACE. Zindie, I'm about to put a lot of pressure on your head...I'm the only one who knows my innocence, and ZONEACE is the only one who knows his loyalties. However, at this point in the game, where nothing has happened, someone has got to go to the gallows. I'm no volunteer for execution, mind you, but it's at the point where someone has to die, or we all have to switch our vote to no lynch...not my favorite idea. Yes, it's safer, but, especially at this early stage, we can take some risks...which is kind of why I'm doing this. It gives the Scum a real chance to strike at us, without even giving us the chance to take one of them out.

In other words, I'm going to say
Unvote: Zindaras
Vote: ZONEACE
. In other words, this means that someone's going to change there vote off me or ZONEACE to the other one, or that Zindie is going to have the final say. If someone dies now, something's done.

If I am lynched before I get a chance to post again, I'd like to wish the town good luck, seeing as I'll be dead. And if you do decided to execute me, instead of going to the gallows, and we go to Madama Guillotine?

-The Dark Lord

"We're knights of the round table, we dance where'er we're able, we do routines and chorus scenes with foot work impecable. We dine well her in Camelot, we eat ham, and jam, and SPAMALOT!"-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"I'm glad, to go, I cannot tell a lie...I fleet, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly..."-the Sound of Music, So Long, Farewell

So Long and *Thanks* for all the fish.
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

Well, it appears we're at an impass. I don't have much to say right now, I have to think it over...I'll probably post again tomorrow morning or definetly by tomorrow afternoon. We might want to have a deadline.

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

Okay maybe not afternoon...but, basically, I'm saying we should have a deadline, and X number of posts required every so often. What does everyone (including you, Primate) think of this?

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:07 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Another day without any posting! I'm guilty too, but I'm at the point where I've said everything I can possibly say without someone responding. This is why we need a deadline...so something will get done. People, I implore you to post more often. I hate coming here and seeing that this topic is nearly at the bottom. I don't expect you to spend your entire life on this sight, but one post a day is all I'm asking for! Not even one post per person!

So, to restate, does everyone think there should be a deadline? Public discussion is your friend people! It helps Townies figure out Scum.

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:58 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

I'm sorry for not posting -- I'm a bit rusty with forum games and such a slow-moving one with such little content is hard to stick with. I still think that TDL is scummy, but his reaction is either very much a fed-up townie or a last-ditch attempt to save his scummy skin. However, the fact that he was at -1 for a while is interesting; I'm not sure what to make of it.
Completely understandable. Just post more from now on, would you? The lack of posting is why nothing's happened yet...if everyone were to post more, I'm sure there would be more interesting discussions. It's an interesting point that you bring up the subject of reasonable doubt (kind of, not directly) though. As for being at -1 for a while...I really don't know what to make of it either, except that half of you are trying to kill me, and half of you aren't.
I don't really see zindas's points about neko -- all I really see is that neko's trying to get people talking.
I agree. I think Zindie should come and explain a little more.
I'm sticking with DL for now, though I would like to see how your reasoning for voting ZONEACE differs for the reason for voting you -- it looks like it's 'making something happen' to me. I could be wrong, though.
As far as my reasoning goes, ZONEACE hasn't been posting, with the exception of the
what is there for me to say, i think we should lynch you, i've voted you, you've given me no reason to unvote. This game is completely stalled.
type of posts, which really don't add to his case. Besides, I have one of those intuitive feelings about him...which doesn't say much, but still.

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:36 am

Post by The Dark Lord »

Civet, I thought the exact same thing the first time I saw the expression -1. It does seem a tad awkward, doesn't it?

-The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

thank you. As for claiming, I'm at -1, if I don't claim im likely to be lynched. If there is a doctor then i stand a chance of surviving, i realize its slim, but its a chance i felt i had to take.
Interesting...your reasoning isn't bad, I'll give you that...although, you only have a 50/50 chance of being lynched, in all fairness. As for their being a doctor, 25% is not a slim chance...it's not great either, but you stand a chance.

Well, although you've got me thinking, I can't say I'm quite ready to change my vote yet. You've given a decent arguement, and it's an interesting point you're making, but I don't think you've backed it up enough (yet). Keep talking, and we'll see what happens...

In other words, if your a Townie/Cop, than you're only telling the truth, and, if there is a Doctor, you likely will survive the night, and the game unless you die in endgame. If you're a Mafia, than you've done exactly what you were aiming to...causing doubt. Either way, I'd need to hear more from you before changing my vote.

Oh, and break a leg in finding a job...unless it's not a performing job, in which case good luck...or anyother luck related expression relating to your field.

-The Dark Lord

"So if you care to find me, look to the Western Sky...as someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly!"-Elphaba, Wicked, Defying Gravity[/quote]
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord
Townie
The Dark Lord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Post by The Dark Lord »

Well, if Neko gets his bah post...I TOLD YOU SO (is than Guillotined).

-The Dark Lord

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”