Newbie 521: Game over, SCUM WINS!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

/Confirm
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hi all, have fun too.

vote: Thok
for spelling my name wrong! :evil:
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Twister wrote:Have fun!
vote: Xtoxm
for OMGUSing! (Oh My Gosh You Suck - voting for someone because they voted for you.)

btw - How much experience does everyone have?

This is my first game, but I have been keeping up with my brother's game - Newbie 507.
I did not vote him because he voted me, read the whole post!!!

I'm in a couple that are on day 1, this is essentially my first game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sierra, main problem I see with your post, what if the real cop claims, and mafia then comes forward as the real cop. A cop claim is just one guys word against another then.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

There is no-one with that user in the game...Is it a nickname? Could you please make sure names are clear in the future
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I disagree. If we don't lynch scum,
our
doctor is dead that night.
Twister, I think that makes you sound a little suspicious. Sounds like you're pushing to much to sound town-side.

Unvote, vote: Twister
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

If we lynch a roleblocker and a vanilla townie gets killed, there will only be five people left. If the cop and doc claim and there are no counter-claims, that only leaves 3 suspects for the role of mafia goon. We lynch one to leave only 2 suspects. The doc protects the cop, the cop can investigate one of the remaining two suspects. The doc will most likely be killed, but the cop has found out the last suspect. Case closed.
In this circumstance, the remaining mafia has no choice but to claim cop or doc then. Can't just sit by and let them go through with as you have described.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Why is this going so slowly, we've been going for well over 24 hours and we're no-where near a lynch. My other game got a lynch within 2 hours of opening.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot: No, I was refering to another forum. I could link you but that would be useless as it is a private forum and you wouldn't see anything. (This is how I found mafia and searched for this).

Franzie: It was everyone placed their vote, they were split 4-2-1. The victim was a townie, so perhaps it was not too thoroughly thought about...but I assumed all games would go something a bit like that. I think that pushing at 2 real days while we are still on day one is a bit overdoing it though.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I refered to "my other game" as such, as it is the only other mafia game I have played ever. (It's not finished yet, and could go either way.)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #42 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Franzie wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Franzie: It was everyone placed their vote, they were split 4-2-1. The victim was a townie, so perhaps it was not too thoroughly thought about...but I assumed all games would go something a bit like that. I think that pushing at 2 real days while we are still on day one is a bit overdoing it though.
Random voting got someone to a lynch? As you can see...that's a bad idea. Overthinking it can be bad too, as my last game took just over a month to finish the first day. We do need to push it a bit, because I think a month is WAY too long, but putting an artificial deadline only helps scum.

That said, I had thought we were still in the jokevote stage when Sierra voted me...which might be what she was doing, but psychologically speaking, the players that change their votes the most often tend to be scum. xtoxm has also already changed his vote within 24 hours of starting.
I swapped my vote from joke vote to serious vote.

Do other ppl wanna place votes then???
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #45 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Franzie wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I swapped my vote from joke vote to serious vote.

Do other ppl wanna place votes then???
I see you said that he "sounds a little suspicious." Can you expand on that a little bit? I, for one, agree with a lot of what Twister has said so far. First, it is of utmost importance to lynch a scum today. If we end up down two townies - with a decent chance that one of them will be a power role - then we'll be seriously hurting come day two. That said, I feel that it is
very
important that NO townies claim today, even vanilla townies. By claiming vanilla, you're narrowing down the advantageous targets that the scum have by one, increasing their chances of hitting someone that we need overnight. I haven't put too much thought into claiming on day 2 yet, but it should only be done after some serious contemplation. Town members have to play very carefully in a setup like this, because of the roleblocker power that the scum have. And counter-claiming is an ugly situation, in case nobody's ever seen it before. I think it's reasonable to assume that people who come straight out and claim as the first thing they do on Day 2 are scum. But hey, that's just me.

I want to do a meta on our mod later, to see if he's prone to putting deadlines in his games. This one is going fairly slowly, and having a deadline placed on our game (especially at this point when almost no discussion has happened) would be fatal to the town.

Unvote
for now, and in response to the pressure Xtoxm is trying to put on the game,
Vote: Xtoxm
. Pressure to vote can sometimes help, but rushing a first-day discussion doesn't seem too much like a good idea.
Thankyou for actaully voting!!!!!! (even if it is for me lol!)

Can other people please place their votes now to I am getting bored with waiting already!!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #47 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

what?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #49 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:Why were you say happy that someone voted? Especially since that vote was for you.
Because someone has actually bothered to place their serious vote other than me, this long after the game started.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #51 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

If this game is gonna be 2 months, I don't wanna be in it. Vote for me!!! I'm mafia!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #53 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Sierra wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:If this game is gonna be 2 months, I don't wanna be in it. Vote for me!!! I'm mafia!
*sigh*

If you don't want to play, then ask to be replaced. Don't try to get yourself lynched, as that would ruin the game whether you're mafia or town. Please.
Sorry, it's just so frustrating. I want to play, but I want the game to go at a decent pace...It's been on for days and it's going no-where.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #55 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I would like to apologise for that outburst...the game mod has spoken to me and told me that all games on this site move this slowly. I will accept this and try to slow down to match it...I do not wish to be replaced, however I do not plan to join any new games after this one.

Thok, as I stated earlier, my vote is on twister, for his use of the term "our doctor", and I think this sounds suspicious. I have not noticed anything from anyone else that suggests they are mafia.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #57 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:Why do you think it's suspicious to refer to the doctor as ours?
I think it's the type of thing a mafia would try and slip in casually, as he did, to try and sound town-side...I have been refering to all parties in the 3rd person
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #67 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Twister wrote:Also, Xtoxm, about the pace of the game. - I can only check this forum at nights during the week, and may occassional have days like yesterday where I worked from 7am to 10pm and don't really feel like getting on here and thinking afterwards. Just so you know, I will probably only have time to post once or twice a day and it will always be after 5 or 6.
Yes, this is not a problem, I only come on in evenings to. Well it does seem to be coming to life more, there were a lot of new posts when I came on today!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #68 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Kison wrote:You call it odd, I understand. But I don't see how it's indicative of him being scum. :-)
As this is direct discussion about me, I assume that I'm supposed to say something...As Kison says, I don't think it indicates either way what my role is...Like I said, this is new to me
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #69 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Twister
Remember also that this is a newbie game and that was my first post EVER with any kind of meat. Do you really think it's more likely that I was trying to slip into your subconscious as being townie or that I let a pronoun slip in the first couple lines of an anxious first post?
Yes, it's possible, I accept that, but I think it's more likely that you spent a long time thinking about your first post on here, making sure to get everything just as you wanted it said right...I know I did.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #78 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Twister
Xtoxm - I have gone back and forth with my suspicions of you. I agreed with Kison for a while that you were consistent and probably just new, until I looked back at a few of your posts. In post 14 you said, "I'm in a couple (games) that are on day 1, this is essentially my first game." Saying you were in a couple that were on day 1 makes me assume atleast 2 others plus this one otherwise you would have said I'm in one other game. After all, you said in post 69 you spent a long time thinking about your first post on here. 24 'real' hours later you say we're moving too slow and your first game had a lynch in 2 real hours. If all of your games were in day 1, and this is essentially your first game does that mean you joined 3 games in less than two hours, since your 'first' game had a lynch in 2 real hours? Did your other game you apparently have going on get its lynch in the first 24 hours or were you barking at them to hurry up as well? Things don't seem to be adding up, which makes me most suspicious of you.
You got the games thing spot on...I will expand on what I have already said.

The first game I joined, there was a quick lycnh, and it became night, however the host was then away for almost a week. He told us this and that game night would last this long, so this was not a problem. The next day, I came looking in google for this kind of site (was hoping for real time games actually), but found this. I signed up for this newbie, which started pretty quickly, and a mini normal, which has only just started yesterday, I told the host how I felt about the site, and that I did not want to be a quiter so I will play the game. There was another game I signed up to (a day or so after this one started), back in my other group, this also moved quicker, is now in day 2. I was not annoyed with the ppl there cos there was always a lot of new posts when I came on.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #79 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I will also make a list of my own:

Twister - As you know I have suspected you form near the start. However that post of suspicions list I think makes you look town-side...However, the "our doc" thing stands...

Kison - I think is town. Most of you are suspicious of him...And as sierra said, it does look like he is backing me up as a scum pair...and now it looks like I am backing him up as a scum pair, I know. It's hard to talk about this topic without in some way indirectly roleclaiming, as it's directly about me. So I will quote Kison. "Sorry but I'm not quite seeing what's suspicious about his reaction. He's stated he wants the game to move on, and even if he misinterpreted the meaning behind the vote, it's consistent with what he's been saying."

Sierra - I think is town also...as Twister

Godot - I have recently become suspicious of. The argument with Kison, although I can't pinpoint exactly what, makes him look like mafia...the way he is pushing on me and Kison. Yes of course I warrant supsicion, I'm not denying that. I think this comment makes him look like mafia. "As for his mafia claim, this can be interpreted a number of ways. He could really be a frustrated townie, but he could also just as easily be scum trying to claim the frustrated town persona."
Also, why did you not include frustrated mafia in the post, it's just as feasable as frustrated townie or strategic mafia.

Thok - I am kinda suspicious of. I agree with the statment about him voting for a lurker, then being proved he is being one himself. I also think his argument for FOS on Twister is poor.

Franzie - I am unsure of. I think he is town, purely because there are others I am supsicious of. This seems to be he only post saying much, and I can't read anything either way for it. "Hey. I probably should've confirmed in here, but that would involve reading. I'm going for a more "shoot from the hip" style of playing. So, in that regard, I've played as many games as there are digits in Pi, and I've won about as many of them are there are digits in Phi.

And Vote: Kison for not having any votes on him yet. I know, I don't have any either. I like it better that way."

Oh, I meant to say in my previous post, but the games I am playing off this site have deadlines. I think it is much better that way!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #84 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:I find it hard to see how someone who is enthused by being voted for, whether the game is going slow or not. This, in my opinion, does warrant some suspicion.

As for his mafia claim, this can be interpreted a number of ways. He could really be a frustrated townie, but he could also just as easily be scum trying to claim the frustrated town persona.

With remarks like that my suspicion is only going to grow. Whether he earns my vote or not will be determined with in the next few pages, that I can assure.
Godot, this is what I was refering to in the bolded part. Btw, Twister, I think this was a really good idea. It's showing us all how people are viewing the game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #88 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Um, excuse me, Twister, I think you'll find that if you read my post properly, I was quoting Franzie, hence the quotation marks, and it was not in bold!!!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #89 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:Xtomx, I still do not understand what you are asking of me. According to what you just said and the bolded part,
I did include it in my post.
No, you did not. Read your post again, it is not there...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #93 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:I asked you what post you were referring to.
Godot wrote:I find it hard to see how someone who is enthused by being voted for, whether the game is going slow or not. This, in my opinion, does warrant some suspicion.

As for his mafia claim, this can be interpreted a number of ways. He could really be a frustrated townie, but he could also just as easily be scum trying to claim the frustrated town persona.

With remarks like that my suspicion is only going to grow. Whether he earns my vote or not will be determined with in the next few pages, that I can assure.
You told me this one.

I clearly stated what you asked me to in that post.
No, the option that I could be a frustrated mafia is not in that post. Why leave it out?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #98 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:My humble apologizes. I didn't realize you were saying frustrated
mafia.

It seems my morning coffee wasn't strong enough.

I did not include frustrated mafia in that post because it doesn't make a difference. Mafia is mafia.

Why do you want frustrated mafia to be added into that post
analyzing you.
Because you are leaving out possibilities. I do not wish this when I am being analyzed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #101 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Kison, u were not. I did not vote u, I was quoting.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #107 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Twister, I will use the quote feature from now on. :)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #111 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok, in Twister's defense, I have myself in another game forgotten to take my vote off someone after stating I believed their cop claim.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #112 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

*Who was on L-1 at the time
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #114 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

What does IGMEOY mean?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #116 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Franzie wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:What does IGMEOY mean?
"I've Got My Eye On You"

Check out This page for abbreviations.
Thanks, that's useful!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #123 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeah, I can see you put a lot of work and effort into that Franzie.

I read it all. Just like to say, You misinterpreted what I said about Sierra. What I meant by "as Twister" was that, same as what Twister said about Sierra.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #128 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

After looking at the anaylsis's, I think Twister is in a slightly better light. And I can't pair him off. The vote remains for now.

Maybe for a pair Godot/Kison

For, the delay in posting analysis really didn't help, from my point of view.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #129 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

EDIT: *For Kison (in the last line)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #130 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh, and who do I think is most town, gotta be Sierra.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #131 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Franzie I really can't get a read off, you must be a specialist in staying nuetral
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #134 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Oh, and who do I think is most town, gotta be Sierra.
Why?
I dunno, just get a town "vibe"
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #143 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If twister is on L-1, I shall
unvote
, he is begining to convince me...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #144 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Twister wrote:
Xtoxm wrote: Maybe for a pair Godot/Kison
What makes you think this?
Um, Kison's analysis I think. Feeling just came to me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #148 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok..Godot, I think this sounds liek the type of thing a townie would say
If I am second on your list, why would you vote me when you think I'm on the top of three others lists? It looks like you're setting it up so that if I get lynched and turn up town then you can say you only voted because three others voted and I was only second on your list, thus making you look less scummy and the others looks more scummy.

I also just noticed that you and Kison were the only two that voted on Godot... For very poor reasoning... Now you're both ganging up on me.... If I get hammered by these two, remember this post....
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #160 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I thought it was still obvious (see the post you just quoted), but I think Xtoxm/Thok. Or Thok/Xtoxm.
Isn't that both the same thing???
I think that he's jumping around a lot. Not voting so much, but trying to find a good target to lay his vote down on. I'll try to post more in detail about this tomorrow.
What? Thats a load of crap
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #162 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok, in your last post you said you thought I was town, now you're saying you think i'm mafia, inconsistent.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #167 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
I thought it was still obvious (see the post you just quoted), but I think Xtoxm/Thok. Or Thok/Xtoxm.
Isn't that both the same thing???
I think that he's jumping around a lot. Not voting so much, but trying to find a good target to lay his vote down on. I'll try to post more in detail about this tomorrow.
What? Thats a load of crap
For the hundredth time, WHY? WHY IS IT CRAP, WHAT PART OF IT IS CRAP, IS IT ALL CRAP? OR IS THAT ONLY BECAUSE HE IS ACCUSING YOU.

I am going to need a lot more coffee if I'm gonna be playing with this guy.

Xtomx is clearly doing everything in his power to not elaborate his posts. In my attempts to make him post more he has not given me sufficient detail or reasonable explanations. It seems too much like he is trying to not slip up and cover his tracks.

vote: Xtomx
It's a load of crap becuase i'm not jumping around a lot. I thought direct contradiction was implied.

I'm not trying to be unelaborative at all, and I don't see how you've picked that up form me.

Tell me what you want more detail on or explanation on, cos so far you haven't done that at all.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #172 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Kison wrote:Hmm, before I toss my vote on, I would like to ask Xtoxm about what exactly was convincing about Twister that made you unvote?
I am going to try and make a detailed post post before I go to bed, answering Godot's question's. But ofcourse, this will require thought, and having just got home, i'm not quite in the mood for this.

May the suspense kill you :twisted:
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #173 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok, here we go.

1. He instigated the giving feedback on all the others players, which helped us to see where everyones opinions of other people stood - I think this is the type of thing a townie would try to do - get things moving to try and town towards a mutual lynch - this is where is started to doubt that he was mafia.

twister wrote:For now, Xtoxm and Kison are attracting my attention, but... I am very curious to see what the lurkers have to say.
He tried to bring the lurkers into the game and add the conversation

twister wrote:Why should I be the one to unvote Kison?
I actually think this strengthens his case. It sounds like he thought it through, and thought it would be a good idea to keep his vote on Kison for the time being. I think if he was mafia he would have wanted to remove his vote quickly, to blend in, as you suggested he should have.

twister wrote:I know you're defending me, but so that Thok and everyone else knows I'm being 'consistent', as I explained in posts 95 and 103 I purposefully did not remove my vote from Kison because I was not worried about him being lynched.
Didn't take the easy way out I provided, clearly already had his case and must therefore have been telling the truth, IMO.

twister wrote:I also just noticed that you and Kison were the only two that voted on Godot... For very poor reasoning... Now you're both ganging up on me.... If I get hammered by these two, remember this post....
Relevant point..and kind of sounds like an ultimatum...last words to help the town if he dies, and comes up town...don't think a mafia would try to feign a post like that.

Another thing i'd like to add, about Franzie. He says he has been very busy lately, yet he managed to turn up and post his analysis in the middle of everyone posting their's. I think the mafia would want to get their's neatly in like that (as did you Godot), So as not to fall under suspicion for not posting it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #174 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot, I think your subtle statements about me being stressful are a ploy (cups of coffee), and you are finding a reason to place your vote on me, over nothing, after you said you would not over the mafia claim thing.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #175 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

EBWOP: Godot, I think your subtle statements about me being stressful are a ploy (cups of coffee), and you are finding a reason to place your vote on me, over nothing, after you said you would vote not over the mafia claim thing.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #178 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:EBWOP: Godot, I think your subtle statements about me being stressful are a ploy (cups of coffee), and you are finding a reason to place your vote on me, over nothing, after you said you would vote not over the mafia claim thing.
Have you ever played Phoenix Wright?
Yes!!!

What made you think this??

(its a great game btw!!)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #180 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Another thing i'd like to add, about Franzie. He says he has been very busy lately, yet he managed to turn up and post his analysis in the middle of everyone posting their's. I think the mafia would want to get their's neatly in like that (as did you Godot), So as not to fall under suspicion for not posting it.
This is JUST like the our doctor thing.
I don't think it's like the our doctor thing at all, myself.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #183 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:
Godot wrote:With remarks like that my suspicion is only going to grow.
Whether he earns my vote or not will be determined with in the next few pages, that I can assure.
Get your facts right.
Oh? Don't know why I thought you said you wern't going to vote me for it then. Perhaps I mixed you up with someone else..?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #185 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:EBWOP: Godot, I think your subtle statements about me being stressful are a ploy (cups of coffee), and you are finding a reason to place your vote on me, over nothing, after you said you would vote not over the mafia claim thing.
Yes!!!

(its a great game btw!!)
Oh, is Godot a character in the game? I haven't got past mission 1 yet so I won't have met him lol

Then you should know that I, Godot, drink a lot of coffee. Right?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #187 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtoxm wrote:
Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Godot wrote:
Yes!!!

(its a great game btw!!)
Oh, is Godot a character in the game? I haven't got past mission 1 yet so I won't have met him lol

Then you should know that I, Godot, drink a lot of coffee. Right?
Hmmm, I just posted, and what I wrote hasn't come up with it.

Well, what I said was,,,

Oh, is Godot a character in the game? I haven't got past mission 1 yet so I won't ahve met him, lol.
s Godo
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #188 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh right! I didn't know there was more than one. Basically, when I ahve a free period, and my mate (who owns the game) has a lesson, I play it on his DS. It's called PW Ace defense Attourney, or something like that. Definitley don't remember seeing a number after it ever.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #189 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, basically, what that means, I don't think the coffee thing is a ploy against me anymore, I accept it's imitation of a character. Doesn't all suspision is lifted from you mind ! ;)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #191 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I really miss that edit function sometimes.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #192 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Kison wrote:Is this "DS" scum by any chance?
LOL, Kison! No, I mean the Nintendo DS hand held game console
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #196 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Before there are any more votes placed on Twister I would quite like you to read my post on Twister, and if you disagree and go ahead and vote for him, to explain why you disagree, please.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #198 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Twister, what is your argument for voting on Kison please? I am interested.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #201 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sierra wrote:
Twister wrote:2) Sierra, said that he would vote for me because 'others' are suspicious of me, which, as I explained previously may be him following around his scum partner (Kison) as they did on Godot.
That's not true. I was most suspicious of you and Godot. However, I was the only one who found Godot suspicious, while others agreed that you were suspicious. Therefor, I switched my vote to you. There's no point in pretending that my theory is necessarily the right one. There's people in this game who are more experienced than me, so I listen to their opinions too. I'm not following around anyone though. You were already high on my list, which I stated plenty of times before.
Ahem!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #204 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Franzie wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Sierra wrote:
Twister wrote:2) Sierra, said that he would vote for me because 'others' are suspicious of me, which, as I explained previously may be him following around his scum partner (Kison) as they did on Godot.
That's not true. I was most suspicious of you and Godot. However, I was the only one who found Godot suspicious, while others agreed that you were suspicious. Therefor, I switched my vote to you. There's no point in pretending that my theory is necessarily the right one. There's people in this game who are more experienced than me, so I listen to their opinions too. I'm not following around anyone though. You were already high on my list, which I stated plenty of times before.
Ahem!
Umm...

Ahem what? :?
Sierra seems to think he's the only one with any suspicions of Godot.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #210 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Franzie wrote:Twister, I think we've beaten that point into Xtoxm enough over the last 200 posts. I am now of the opinion that he's purposely not giving us anything to go on, something scum would do.

To everyone else, don't let this die. I'd highly recommend a reread, it gave me a fresh new outlook on the game. Even if you don't reread the entire game, focus on one player, that will be a much quicker reread. And share your opinions!
What do you mean by "not giving us anything to go on"?? What are you asking me?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #213 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sierra wrote:I followed Franzie's advice and did a quick reread. Something hit me when I read Xtoxm's "Vote for me, I'm mafia" outburst again. So far, he's been acting fairly newbish - most people seem to agree on that. But the impatience and frustration of the game moving so slow has totally disappeared since that post. I'm thinking maybe it was just an act. My suspicions on Twister have not disappeared, but I've definately become more aware of Xtoxm.
It was not an act, I told you, I spoke with the mod, he explained all games are slow.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #218 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot: Have you played this game on another site, or is this your first time?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #220 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Godot: Have you played this game on another site, or is this your first time?
I am an alt.
What does that mean?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #224 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:It means that I am someone else on this forum, under a different username.

Merry Christmas everyone, btw.

vote: Xtomx
Gonna explain that vote?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #227 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Over 3 days since last post...

This game is dying...

And replace Thok please he hasn't responded
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #228 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh wait, he did, I just missed it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #229 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well somethings killing this game and I don't know whta it is
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #230 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I guess I have to defend myself from Godot, well, I think Godot is mafia, so
vote godot
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #233 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I guess I have to defend myself from Godot, well, I think Godot is mafia, so
vote godot
So are you going to elaborate on why I am scum? That would be nice.
I already have previously. And all you said for me cos u were bored.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #235 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Godot wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I guess I have to defend myself from Godot, well, I think Godot is mafia, so
vote godot
So are you going to elaborate on why I am scum? That would be nice.
I already have previously. And all you said for me cos u were bored.
I didn't accuse you of being scum though. I was just bored with the game, so I voted, hoping it discussion would pick up.
What a poor excuse for getting your vote on me. You don't throw your vote around like that...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #240 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I am sure Twister is town. I definitley would not put my vote back on him, as it stands.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #242 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, i'm not
sure
, but i'm
sure
, if you get me.

I have already said why I believe this.

I would be interested to hear your opinions on why you think he is mafia.

That goes to anyone who finds him suspicious.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #245 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:No matter what I do now I will look scummy. In regards to voting Twister, that is.

I don't have a reason to vote Twister, other than hoping it would bring activity back to the game. But the rest of the town seem to be sure of his mafia role so I'm gonna go with that.

unvote:

vote: Twister
And there's the scummy hammer...You gave him no time for defense or roleclaim, i'm surprised you make it this obvious.

There are 2 town people on Twister here...

Look what happend...

Lynch him tomorrow, ffs.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #246 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Possible Kison/Godot scum pair for speed lynch...Maybe Kison didn't want Godot to do it so quickly? And why he took so long about putting his vote on Twister?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #254 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well i'm very surprised at that outcome..boy do I feel like an ass lol.

I'm certain that scum wouldn't have voted their partner, so
vote Franzie

I can understand if some of you find me scummy...If you must lynch me today, just promise you'll lynch Franzie tomorrow ;) He's gotta be the scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #257 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sierra, you say you are happy to believe that the last scum is either me or Franzie. Town can afford a mislynch. So it doesn't really who you vote for first.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #258 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

*doesn't really matter
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #260 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Franzie wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I'm certain that scum wouldn't have voted their partner
I'm pretty sure that scum
would
have voted their partner, to throw of newbie town like you by bussing.
Yeah you have to say that cos you know you lose if town go's fo rthe lynch the 2 that didn't strategy.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #268 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, we have to try something...In a way i'm glad Kison died cos I think he'd have dumped his vote straight on me.

I trust Thok...And I think it's Sierra cos Twister said Sierra looked town, he then started saying Twister was suspicious and voted for him, I think this was to distance.

I am about to vote for you Sierra. However, I will let you put a word in.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #269 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Actually, I just realised something...If Sierra is scum, today he would surely try to be lynching me. Everyone agreed i've been scummy...Except Thok. Thok has stated his confidence that i'm town throughout. If Sierra is scum, why is Thok still alive?

*Closes eyes*

Vote Thok
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #271 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Actually, I just realised something...If Sierra is scum, today he would surely try to be lynching me. Everyone agreed i've been scummy...Except Thok. Thok has stated his confidence that i'm town throughout. If Sierra is scum, why is Thok still alive?

*Closes eyes*

Vote Thok
Huh? Ignoring the fact that this is a really quick vote at LOL, and the fact that if you're scum you probably wouldn't want to kill me, you've also completely ignored the existence of a doctor. Scum could easily have thought I was likely to be doc-protected the last couple of nights after I got Twister lynched.
Maybe, but I don't buy it. I think you are scum. When Sierra turns up I will find out if you are scum. Perhaps at the cost of victory. But i'm willing to take the risk.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #272 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok, how about you place your vote on me and let Sierra decide how this ends? You may as well, cos if Sierra is scum the he wins when he comes on.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #274 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Thok, how about you place your vote on me and let Sierra decide how this ends? You may as well, cos if Sierra is scum the he wins when he comes on.
How about I wait until Sierra actually shows up before I make any assumptions about her? If you are town, I can still hope that you'll come to your senses and unvote so that we can actually discuss things before voting. That's much easier to do if my vote isn't cast.

If Sierra posts without voting me, I will be voting you.
I have made my desicion. I think you are scum. If Sierra is scum, then he wins, oh well I played to my best judgement and I enjoyed the game.

But I doubt this. My vote will remain and Sierra has the chance to hammer you.

You're last post has made me more confident. If Sierra vote's for me, which I unfortunatley think is likely if you are scum, then you win. But we will see.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #277 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sierra wrote:Oh and please note that if I was scum, I would have voted Thok and the game would have been over now. I'm town.
I thought so. I now know for certain Thok is scum...My logic was correct. However convincing you of this may be hard. I will try.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #278 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sierra wrote:I think Xtoxm is scum.
Post 240:
Xtoxm says he is sure Twister is town.
How do you explain that?

Thok has been pushing Twister's lynch ever since his miscount in post 86. The only thing that Thok has going against him is that Twister was following him around at first, as he noticed himself in post 63. However, I think Twister was just bandwagoning there and the fact that it was Thok he was following was just coincidence.

So Xtoxm, unless you show me some more clues that Thok is the remaining scum, I will be voting you in my next post.
Thok has set it up to make me look the complete nooby scum...Night 1 kill Godot. I was bickering with him the whole of day 1. Night 2 kill Kison. The only one that voted me day 2.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #279 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok's vote on Twister was a distancer. He was probably hoping for the lynch to go elsewere, remember how Godot hammered quickly? There was no chance for Twister to defend himself. So Thok had his vote on him to make himself look innnocent if he died.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #280 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Remember how Thok also submarined most of day 1? Make himself look disinterested in the game, to make him look vanilla townie, when he has the biggest role in the game (mafia roleblocker)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #281 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I said I was sure Twister was town...In hindsight probably a bad idea...But do you really think I would do that as scum with my partner lynched in twilight of day 1?

Twister had managed to convince me he was town, somehow. The way he brought up the idea of an analyses of everyone playing...I just thought that's the type of thing only a townie would bring up, scum would just keep quiet about it cos it helps the town.

Clearly I was right about the "our doc" thing and I shouldn't have discarded it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #282 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Actually, I just realised something...If Sierra is scum, today he would surely try to be lynching me. Everyone agreed i've been scummy...Except Thok. Thok has stated his confidence that i'm town throughout. If Sierra is scum, why is Thok still alive?

*Closes eyes*

Vote Thok
Huh? Ignoring the fact that this is a really quick vote at LOL, and the fact that if you're scum you probably wouldn't want to kill me, you've also completely ignored the existence of a doctor. Scum could easily have thought I was likely to be doc-protected the last couple of nights after I got Twister lynched.
Look at this...Don't you think, if Thok was town, he would be a bit more persuasive of trying to make me remove my vote from him at lylo? Unless he knew the scum couldn't come in and hammer.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #283 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok, Sierra. Do you have any more questions? Please do not put your vote on me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #285 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, Sierra, it's up to you. Please take a good look before you choose who to believe. I respect your desicion either way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #287 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Congratz Thok, gg all.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #288 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I enjoyed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #289 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Sierra wrote:Xtoxm, I'm sorry if you're town but I'm going to end this now. Your main argument against Thok is that he's been too much of a townie to be true and the argument you use to defend yourself with is that you acted too scummy to be scum. I'm not going to break my head over some WIFOM arguments.

One time when I played mafia in real life (in the Meat World as I believe they like to call it here), the only players remaining were this one guy who was new to the game and who mostly kept his mouth shut and one more experienced player who was the first to point out scum no1 earlier in the game. I kept telling myself that the experienced player had been setting it up to seem innocent, so I voted him off. He turned out to be a townie. I don't want to make that same mistake again.

Thok, if you're scum: congratulations on a well-played game.
In post 51 Xtoxm wrote:Vote for me!!! I'm mafia!
A little late, but here you are:
Vote Xtoxm.
I know, it was hard to act from my point, seeing as I
had
acted very newbily. That's cos I was a newbie at the start of this game! I believe I've developed throughout it though.

And Thok had acted very town. It was really the only thing I could work on.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #291 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Of the one's who died: How would you have voted were you in Sierra's position? I'm interested to know.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #292 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok wrote:Thanks Xtoxm. For what it's worth, my reason for killing people wasn't to try to set you up, but to kill off power roles. I was fairly sure Godot was the cop when I targeted him and I had a fifty-fifty shot between Sierra and Kison being a doc [and in that scenario a Kison kill was better for me than a Sierra kill]. By claiming mafia you essentially claimed "not power role", as you would have been so willing to give up as a cop or doc.
How did you know Godot was cop? Personally, on day one I thought Twister was Cop, Sierra doc. (well, at the ned of it anyway). With Godot/Kison scum pair, and you and Franzie as the other VT's.

I got
one
role right! Franzie was Vanilla Townie! W00T! Go me! :D
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #294 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok wrote:Thanks Xtoxm. For what it's worth, my reason for killing people wasn't to try to set you up, but to kill off power roles. I was fairly sure Godot was the cop when I targeted him and I had a fifty-fifty shot between Sierra and Kison being a doc [and in that scenario a Kison kill was better for me than a Sierra kill]. By claiming mafia you essentially claimed "not power role", as you would have been so willing to give up as a cop or doc.
Just FYI, I'm pretty sure i'd have acted exactly the same, I wasn't really claiming "not power role" at all...I was genuinly really annoyed at the game moving really slowly.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #295 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Thok wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:How did you know Godot was cop? Personally, on day one I thought Twister was Cop, Sierra doc. (well, at the ned of it anyway). With Godot/Kison scum pair, and you and Franzie as the other VT's.
Godot was playing fairly tight and looking for reasons to vote. If you check out Jeep's common tells page, that's a fairly strong cop tell. I wasn't certain of it, but I figured there was a fairly high probability of him being cop.
Ok. You got on your scum partner very early...Was this a distancer? Were you planning for him to be lynched and go it alone?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #297 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Kison wrote:Note to self : Lynch the IC first next time.
Lol, good plan :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #299 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Wow..A hidden code! :shock: I hadn't noticed! I believe I have already seen you in a future game Kison ;)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #301 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Godot wrote:Congratulations Thok.

Sierra, I was %100 certain you were the doctor for two reasons, your talk about role claiming in the beginning of the game, it made me think either you were roleblocker or doctor (as I was cop). But then during a reread in the night phase I had found your claim, if I wasn't night killed I would've saved you and cleared Xtomx of his name because I would have most likely claimed and aimed to end it that day.
Heh..I figured you would have checked me. Thok really needed to hit the cop night one or he was screwed. But he said he was pretty confident about it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #303 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Very interesting, Twister...Thanks for responding :)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #307 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I thought it was good. I like it. I also like dthe way TSQ handled that - I think that the mafia RB should have to choose which action if his goon dies.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #311 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh it's a reward for doing well day one...Nearly happend here...Lol

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”