Newbie 523: (Game over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

/Confirm
...?
"Kitten, your the only person I know that can wander in to a game. Die, and leave with a list of emails" - Ej
"Well my philosophy is that if I think your adorable and/or awesome fun in the game I'm going to want something." - me :)
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Well this look like fun
"Kitten, your the only person I know that can wander in to a game. Die, and leave with a list of emails" - Ej
"Well my philosophy is that if I think your adorable and/or awesome fun in the game I'm going to want something." - me :)
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:02 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

By the looks of it so far im the only girl.... this is bad
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:23 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Ok just a random question: Am I the only girl here??
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

no idea what you guys are talking about.

Brett why did you vote for him??
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

I play this with my friends as a group game ... its alot easier then this cos you can gage reactions .... plus you know them so you know what to expect
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:27 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

I don't either it annoying
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:03 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

good point.
so any one else got anything to say? cos im bored
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:22 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

the only way to do that is to ask questions. Random voting doesnt help because all it does is sit there, until something happens. There needs to be a reason behind the votes so people can question it and look at reactions. I maybe a newbie to playing this on the net but I have been playing it for a year now with friends and even with peole you know enough to gage reactions random voting does not help that much.
People need to plead their case as to why everyone should think they are townies.
And i think that people that keep randomly voting are scummy, especially if its repeatedly.
So my thoughts are leaning towards BrettH84.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:26 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Also I'm going to sound stupid, but how do you bold stuff?
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:46 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Thanks Quagmire, your sweet.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

But atleast it gets convosation going Random voting doesnt do that. Its like closing your eyes and pointing at someone random saying "lynch them"

Its only just started some people just cant get t computers sometimes it a give situation.

And i am looking at those people too. but your just radomly changeing your random vote it looks suspicious.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Why did you vote for him, Reach????
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

OK im going to stop talk for a while his is getting fustrating
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

oops i ment: this is getting fustrating**
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

...Im really bad at typing...
OK im going to stop talk for a while his is getting fustrating
What i ment was that im going to stop talking for a bit
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

well if you would rather my being pissy to not talking and when i get pissy its not pretty.
I would much rather just not talk for a bit. As i said it is getting fustrating.
And Im not lurking.
FoS:
BrettH84
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

FoS: Reach42

well snap, I would like to make this interesting.

unvote: Paradoxombie, vote: Sint

1 more and he's gone.
Thats not cool.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

brokenscraps wrote:
reach42 wrote:a typo isn't really a reason to declare someone scum.

I'm not accusing her because of a typo, nor do I think shes that suspicious, just saying that she shouldn't stop posting, which is what she said she would do.
yes but as you can tell im too impatitant too do that.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

ok im now suspisious of three people. Bint, Brokenscrapes and Reach.
Bint cos he put his second "random vote on someone already voted for.
Reach cos he jumped on the bandwagon
and Scrapes because he has not removes his random vote from a lynch -1
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:52 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

ok so now its only Bint and Reach... reasons still stand
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Vote: reach42
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

oops im just tired.
it wasnt the fact it was the second vote on someone it was that he moves his 'random' vote to another 'random' vote on someone already with a vote for the fact they didnt post when there were others he could vote for and it was hours after the vote count where he could easily see who was voted for.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

choose right now from what Ive heard and seen?
BrettH84 and Reach
like i said earlier
Brett voted for you as a 'random vote' hours after the vote count was posted and it was shown that you had a vote. plus he switched his random vote... who does that.
Reach because of the who L-1 thing that was bad and the fact he did it as interesting.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

BRETT IS ALSO RANDOMLY FINGER POINTING WHEN YOU MENTION HIM BEING SCUMMY
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:53 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

sint asked my opinion. and i will give them a chance. but my oppinion is out there.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:04 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

its cool
i have already voted for Reach but if i begin to doubt my choice ill remove it.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:23 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Ok brokenscrapes, Paradoxombie, Quagmire, BrettH84, Reach and sint if you had to vote for two mafia now who would it be?

you all have my answer and i think its and even question.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:48 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

I called the vote random because he had no basis behind it. His reasoning was that they didnt talk, and it was after the vote count was posted on two pages, (when bird switched the pages for it.) random is my way of explaining a vote that hold no consistancy. Brett said
Well, let me ask you guys something. I see that some of you non-voters recently joined, and some have been around a while. Those who have been around a while, how else do you suggest to start real discussion? Because right now there is small talk about how we don't like to random vote, and how we're waiting for real discussion and we're bored. I could be a townie or mafia, and that conversation wouldn't make me screw up. I could be the devil in disguise, and you'd never know from our current line of conversation. So until someone enlightens us on how to start real discussion, I'm going to vote for a non-voter who has been around a while and should either have another means of creating discussion, or should realize random voting usually works out well.

unvote: Para
vote: Sint

Perhaps you don't want real conversation to start and that's why you're not voting?
But alot of other had not voted only two people had and only three of us had been on other then confirm.

when Quagmire had said in reply.
Brett, voting is not the only thing that instigates conversation. In every game, there's a lull of contentless posts, and then someone thinks that someone else screwed up. For example, I could take your second vote on Sint as a slip-up, because now he's only two away from a lynch -- to do that early in the game isn't recommended.

That depends on what certain people find scummy and others don't. I personally took that as an attempt to engage discussion more than anything -- not an attempt to "sneakily get the other person up to lynch candidate status."

There's always about 2-3 pages of nothing before discussion (like this, right here) begins and the game really gets started. Playing this game for 4+ years, I couldn't tell you why that is, but it is what it is.
After that Brett
Ok, so here's me pleading my case and responding to kittens "leaning towards me." I'm just trying to get discussion going, since discussion is good for the town. You might not agree with how I'm doing it, but at least I'm not saying that I'm bored and twiddling my thumbs. If you want something that is more of a scum tell, look to para, who has said nothing, or Sint, who has said as little as possible in a post, pretty much checking in and nothing else. Lurking is always a questionable play style in my eyes.
All off this was only at the begining of page two in the whole thing.

I may overanalise thing but i dont really have much to do when I have a study at school so i have been posting and reading this.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:56 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Reach that was just mean *pouts* lol
I can honestly say i have nothing better to do so meh.
all i want to do is get my idea across and people kept asking me questions about it so i answered

oh and as i said.
Unvote: reach42
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:00 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Where did i say i was in agreement of the vote and using it as a way to start conversation.
And i didn't mean to do caps the key got stuck but i didn't think it was a problem.
And you can have more then one person suspicions, there are two mafia.
Everything i have done is to put out my own opinion and how i see things.
And as to it being to spur conversation.
Also how is voting for someone with already one vote better then voting for someone with out it.
I also think your missing the point of what I am saying.
And i didn't ask you to remove your vote, i just said that the way you did it didn't seem to be well enough explained to stop me from thinking it was scummy, you seemed to only do because he was not voting or replying enough when it had only been a couple of days since we got past the confirming stage and was only just in the second page.
I still don't see how my arguments are poor, as you say you have pointed out.

I don't see you two as a scum pair.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:02 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

I agree with hearing those less vocal as with other people views thing can seem different. After all everyone thinks differently.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:59 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

i didn't say that they were suspicions though. it was the whole changing your vote without having an explanation that i found to be brought upon by the person.

ok it was kinda confusing in what you said because you just said you and you with out names and you started off by talking about me.

I didnt change my suspicions from person to person i just droped people as they explained what they ment or did.

plus half of what i said was from people asking about it and why i said that?

Sorry guys if I seemed to over analyze i do that often.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:21 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

no i didnt agree that the vote was not random. I have always said that i found it to be an unfounded vote in hence case random.

As for voting for him it was more to see what would happen if i put pressure on him and other reaction plus the fact that he had made it as a 'just to make it interesting'... thats bull, you dont try to lynch someone for it to be interesting.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:29 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Also some people need understand that were as a couple of people are on this a lot, some just don't have the time to be on it all the time. Even the game rules takes this in to an account with the 72, unless you tell the moderator you will be gone for a while, hour rule. So using that as a reason to be suspicious is generally Bull.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:13 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

ok, I have only voted once how is that vote switching?

And half the time i have only said something in reply to questions people have asked me about what i think or points they have put about me.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:41 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Also some people need understand that were as a couple of people are on this a lot, some just don't have the time to be on it all the time. Even the game rules takes this in to an account with the 72, unless you tell the moderator you will be gone for a while, hour rule. So using that as a reason to be suspicious is generally Bull.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

ok then
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:45 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Reach, when your on next can you please tell us your views what has been said??

other then me being female is scummy . lol
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:01 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

reach42 wrote:
I'm going to go with, I was pushed for something suspicious that I did on accident and so i took it back.

No you didn't. You did not vote by accident, you voted to make it interesting. You deliberately bandwagoned, which you even admitted:
reach42 wrote:
I guess that my suspicion comes from the fact that this is my first time playing and I realize that bandwagoning is a bad idea now.

Saying you voted or pushed by accident is a blatant lie. Since that's the only ''defence'' you've given I'm going to
Sint I can see what you mean. but for now im going to give him the benifit of the doubt until he answers what I asked about him talking about his views.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

quag wrote:
Don't apologize for "taking the discussion to something else." If it's important, people will talk about it. If not, then it'll get dismissed.
I agree, but I don't in this case. If it's interesting people will talk about something, if not then not. Yet someone actually asking to change topics (or move on or whatever) makes me think that person or all of us have something to gain by a new topic, or that that person has something to do with the old topic.
But someone asking to change topic could be away for them to move the provebial heat off someone. Also you dont need to apploagise for changing the topic yourself. but asking for everyone to change the topic does seem to be a cover up.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Reach i was joking too i knew you ment it that way.
I probably should've been more cautious here, and stayed in the background a bit more.

I'm probably about to get lynched, and if I do, you will discover I'm a towny.
With this though everyone has already pointed fingers at those that at not out talking in the game.
Also I dont know about on line but in the games my group at home plays you dont straight out claim anything.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:09 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

I meant in general... Cos asking for an overall stop to a convo is strange. plus there were other conversations happening.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

and you could introduce a new topic your self
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

brokenscraps wrote:
reach42 wrote:also, the woman thing was a joke, but I'm suspicious of Pinkkitten on a hunch.

I don't know, but I've got a feeling.

Can you give us any reasons, or are you just trying to get a lynch?
I want to know too.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Why quagmire, are you voting?

para, from my view he keeps saying i'm suspicious but not giving a reason.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:12 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Bird, are we taking too long?
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

Hmmm,
After re reading over everything, I have come to he conclusion that Reach is still suspicious seeming. And the fact he keeps saying he is suspicious of me because of hunch with no probable cause leads me to be wary of him.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:24 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

pink: all over the place, mildly suspicious, could've hammered but didn't. Didn't bring a lot of stuff to the table.
Sint I don't understand why you said this. How am I all over the place? what do you mean could have hammered? and how am i not bring stuff to the table?

And sorry I have been away a bit I have been working a lot more then usual.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:28 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

I'm also getting annoyed with no one answering what I ask, If I dont bring much to convo its cos when I do ask or say something noone answers or they dont Answer properly.
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:26 am

Post by pinkkitten90 »

I would also like to tell everyone
Merry Christmas
[b/]

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”