Newbie 1031 - Numa Numa Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Newbie 1031 - Numa Numa Game Over!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Haylen »

Newbie 1031:
Moderator: Haylen
Backup Mod: There is no one. If I get pushed under a bus, give the listmod a shoot.

Welcome to Newbie 1031 - Revenge of the Numa Numa Song! You and a few mates decide to go on a nice country tour of the Romanian places of interest. Whilst there, unknown people from your coach kept ringing in to radio stations and requesting the Romanian song 'Dragostea Din Tei' (known also as the Numa Numa song). It quickly became evident that the majority of people on the coach do not like this song and it was driving them insane so they send in many complaints to the radio station leading to the song being banned on that radio station...the only one you can get in your coach cause you have a crappy radio. The lovers of the song were really really angry and rang into the radio station with a message for the rest of the group, "If we cant have our song, we have come up with another form of entertainment you try and find us in the day my killing someone on your bus and we'll kill one of you at night. Pretty sick game, huh? Lots of love The Mafia". You all quickly realise that this is the only way some of you will get out of the bus alive...now you need to start killing people.

Spoiler: Who Won?
[/u]
Thor - Mafia Roleblocker
Nexus (Rep. Kungen. Rep. Sakshijain) - Mafia Goon

Spoiler: Suffering from a Bad Case of Dead
SnakePlissken - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day One

Jerbs - Cop - Lynched Day Two

ThePlague42 - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day Three

Abelcain - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night Four

Manutdforev - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day Four
MrTrow - Vanilla Townie - Endgamed.
AntB - Town Doctor - Endgamed.
Last edited by Haylen on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 am, edited 14 times in total.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen's Rules (Cross referenced with Incognito and Vi's rules to makes sure she got everything.)

During the Day...

The game is a Day Start.
You must bold your votes as such
Vote: Battle Mage
, please put the unvote where I can see it though, at the bottom of the post preferably. Unvoting makes me happy, but isn't completely necessary.
Each Day will have a deadline of 3 weeks, not reaching a majority of votes during that time will result in a no lynch. I may extend the deadline in special circumstances. I may also reduce the deadline by one day each time if activity does not pick up. Don't lurk. Lurking makes me sad :cry:
Mafia may not speak to each other during the day, lest you be smited.
You may not quote your role PM's or any other communication outside thread, with the mod. Lest you be smited.
I don't like cheaters.
(a)
Anybody who is found to be using invisible text, spoiler tags, encryption or anything as such will be smited unless they have an extremely good reason. Not knowing is not a good reason.
(b)
If you have the power to edit yours or anyone elses posts. Dont. Lest you be smited.
7a.
If you do not post within 72 hrs, you will receive a prod. Failure to response to the prod within 72 hrs will result in an automatic replacement. Three prods with result in an automatic replacement aswell.
b.
All mod communication should be opened as they are likely to contain important information about the game. This is to prevent mistakes with prods ect.
c.
If the third real life day after a prod is sent occurs during the night, then players are required to reply to their prod via PM. This is so that if a replacement is needed one can be found ASAP.
If you don't post for a whole game day, you'll be forcibly replaced.

During Twilight

Votes and unvotes will not be counted after a lynch.
The person lynched may still talk during Twilight.
4. Mafia still can't talk during this time.

During the Night Phase

The Night Phase will last 72 hrs. I like this number. Any actions that have not been received by then will be forgone. (Night may end early if all actions are received)
If your role permits it, you may talk to the players I have given you permission to talk to during the night.
Mafia, whoever sends in the kill, don't try and kill your partners, I will not be messed with.
Don't try and impersonate the mafia by sending me fake action PM's, I will not appreciate it, and you will be smited.

General Rules

I will not accept insulting behaviour in my games, anybody doing so will receive a nice, well worded warning from me in thread. Further breaking of the rule will receive a harsher punishment.
Blue is my colour. Dont use any kind of blue in your posts, I will count it as impersonating the mod and you will be smited. Sometimes I like to edit your posts, if I do I'll use my colour.
Never talk to anybody outside the game except if your role permits it, and I have told you you can talk now.
Don't piss off the mod. You will be smited.
If you think you have found a loophole with my rules, you haven't. I will recognise a loophole breakage and punish you accordingly.
Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills', means I kill you immediately (for breaking the rules) and change your role to Neutral Survivor, meaning you auto-lose. Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills' automatically end the day. Period.
Play to win, just like everyone else. Don't get disheartened if you're lynched or attacked, basically don't take anything personally. If you feel somebodies behaviour has been inappropriate PM me about it and I will deal with it in some form or another.
Thy mod is thy godess...however, I may make a mistake, if I do; PM me about it and I'll deal with it in some form or another.
If you need help PM me...or AIM me, I'm always online (except when I'm sleeping, or in a lecture.)
The mod is afraid of ghosts, don't post when you're dead, you will scare her. Leave it to end game discussion...
Treat this game as a commitment, and be courteous to your fellow players. It will make everybody, including your mod happy. Smile
It is my prerogative to change the rules if I deem it necessary, you shall receive a notification in thread and a PM aswell to notify you of these changes.
I like receiving PM's, if anybody fancies PMing me for a chat or rant go for it. I can't talk about game specifics though, obv obv.

IC'sIC's are Inexperienced Challenged players, they are here to help you learn to play the game correctly. If you have any game or theory related questions, they will be happy to help you. If, however, you need help understanding your role or something role specific, you should PM me.

They must follow the roles set out in the Being a Good IC wiki page.

You may also find useful information on theory ect on the MafiaScum Wiki.

Mafia is a game of honor. Cheating is breaking the honor code you committed to when you joined this site.

And lastly...have fun! :D
Last edited by Haylen on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Haylen »

The game will use
one
of these 4 setups, I can't tell you which it is though :p but I did randomize it using random.org. Please note, it is rare that you will come across one of these setups in a non Road to Rome game, so please prepare yourself for changes in rules, roles and setups when you sign up to other games.

Possible Setups

1 Mafia Goon
1 Mafia Roleblocker
1 Cop
1 Doc
5 Townies

OR

2 Mafia Goons
1 Cop
6 Townies

OR

2 Mafia Goons
1 Doc
6 Townies

OR

1 Mafia Goon
1 Mafia Roleblocker
7 Townies

Possible Role PMs

Mafia Aligned

Mafia GoonYou are a
Mafia Goon
, one of the 'baddies' of the city. You are one of the people who have been committing murder in the village. Along with your partner [playername] who is a Mafia Goon/Mafia Roleblocker, you must hide amongst the townies by day and kill them off at night.

During the night, you can talk with your partner in [this] quicktopic, you can then send me a message as to who you wish to night kill as a team.

You win when the mafia are the majority of players in the game or nothing can prevent the same.

To confirm, please state your role back to me via PM.

Game thread is [here]

Mafia Role BlockerYou are a
Mafia Roleblocker
, one of the 'baddies' of the city. You are one of the people who have been committing murder in the village. Along with your partner [playername] who is a Mafia Goon, you must hide amongst the townies by day and kill them off at night.

During the night, you can talk with your partner in [this] quicktopic, you can then send me a message as to who you wish to night kill as a team. You also have the ability to roleblock one player per night - this means if they have any night actions, they will not be inaffective.

Note: If the goon dies, the Role Blocker can send in both the role block and the mafia kill. But the goon cannot send in a role block if the role blocker dies.

Game thread is [here]

Town Aligned

CopYou are a
Cop
, on the side of the town. During the day, you may vote to decide who you think is mafia. When it is night, you may send me the name of one player you wish to investigate via Private Message. You will get one of the following results:

Innocent - This means they are town.
Guilty - This means they are mafia.
Inspection Unsuccessful - Meaning you have been roleblocked.

You win with the town, when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Note: The only type of cop used in these setups are Sane Night Cops, they're the most common types of cop

Game thread is [here]

DocYou are a
Doc
, on the side of the town. During the day, you may vote to decide who you think is mafia. When it is night, you may send me the name of a player you wish to protect at night. This means that that player will be protected from mafia night kills, unless you have been roleblocked.

Note: Only Sane Doc's are used in these setups.

Game thread is [here]

Vanilla TownieYou are a
Vanilla Townie
, the only thing you have in the game is your vote and mind.

Game thread is [here]

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Haylen »

Everyone has confirmed so Day One now begins. Deadline is Friday 3rd December at 9pm GMT time. With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. No go kill some of your bus friends!

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

tl:dr - this entire commentary block is all about introducing myself as the IC, blathering about my duties, and offering a basic idea of some of the strategy of the RVS. If this interests you, please read on (especially if this is your first time playing here) if not, feel free to skip - my second post will be game oriented.

===========================================================================================

Greetings,

I am Thor665 and I am the Inexperienced Challenged (IC) player of this group. What this means is first and foremost - I am here to play this game with you in a way that will show you what it is like to play on Mafiascum.net. I am here to win and should be treated as such.

My goals and the rules governing my actions are covered in this handy article: Being a good IC
That article is part of our amazing MafiaWiki System. I *highly* recommend this system as a good way to get your feet wet and to find out what a lot of the common abbreviations mean. There is a lot of play strategy discussed in there too. A lot of players consider that advice almost all outdated now. I don't recommend trying to run verbatim with anything there, but a lot of the basic advice is very good to at least be aware of as it can help you avoid blatant pitfalls as you become familiar with the game play here.

Now, as an IC I am here as a resource for you to ask questions of concerning game theory. I WILL NOT lie about game theory answers and will answer them to the best of my ability. I will also offer you the following quick pieces of advice;

1. Don't self vote. (there are really no points during a Newbie setup where this is a good idea, please avoid it however logical you may think it is)
2. This site frowns on lying if you are a vanilla town role. I strongly advise against lying if you have this role as usually it will only hurt town in the end.
3. It's a game - have fun.

We are now starting what is known as the RVS (random voting stage). We are in a low information period because scum already know who they are, and even have a rough idea of what power roles may or may not be in the game. It is now town's job to root them out. Because the start of the game leaves us with no information to start with generally the way to start is to begin voting and questioning other people to see if you can catch them doing something scummy (scummy actions being acts that a scum player is more likely to do then a town player).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Abelcain

I foresee a 50% chance that he would not only be a murderer, but would lie about it.
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Jerbs »

Hi people

I'm Jerbs, and an SE although i don't necessarily have as much experience as many other people.

First off, i would like to say that if you are playing this game, please have at least a basic understanding of the english language. I do not want to try to decode what people are saying due to spelling or grammar mistakes.

BTW,
Vote:Thor665

He posted first, so obviously he is scum
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I think Thor is just being a good IC, so he couldn't be scum. I'm not sure to who to vote for yet so I'll just wait awhile.
Couple starter questions:
1. How many games have you played here? (my first)
2. Xbox or PS3? (PS3)
3. More fun, town or scum? (scum!)
Part of the problem.
Abelcain
Abelcain
Goon
Abelcain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Abelcain »

Thor665 wrote:I foresee a 50% chance that he would not only be a murderer, but would lie about it.
Would the other 50% be that I would be wrongly persecuted and killed then?
theplague42 wrote:I think Thor is just being a good IC, so he couldn't be scum. I'm not sure to who to vote for yet so I'll just wait awhile.
2. Xbox or PS3? (PS3)
1. Technically my second - I replaced into the first one and got NK'd on night one. *sighs*

2. Is this a trick question? The answer is clearly Wii.

3. Town - it's more fun to try to solve the mystery than to know the answer and just try to hide your tracks.

Vote: WhenInRome
, because I do not wish to do as the Romans do.

Sorry, there was some confusion with regards to who's in the game. I saw two playerlists and sent the role PM's in to the second list and copy/pasted the new playerlist here. So MrTrow is in instead of When in Rome. ~ Hayl
Last edited by Haylen on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We're killing Abel, he is - by far - the town with the most brain cells rattling around in his noggin. It will be happytime awesome dance to have him dead and gone." -Thor665
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Abelcain wrote:Would the other 50% be that I would be wrongly persecuted and killed then?
I figured more likely a 50% chance to self-hammer, which is scummy as well.
Still, your argument is compelling.
theplague42 wrote:I think Thor is just being a good IC, so he couldn't be scum. I'm not sure to who to vote for yet so I'll just wait awhile.
2. Xbox or PS3? (PS3)
1. Dunno, more then 20, my Wiki is a fair bit behind.
3. Town, not even close in my opinion.

Why did you immediately defend me and try to get on my good side? Let me assure you, I have *exactly* the same chance to be scum as anyone else in this game.
=============================================================
Random IC strategy discussion.
Normally (in a non-newbie game) I would actually probably leap on WheninRome because early bandwagons (different from early lynches) are a *great* way to reaction test and see how people respond to a given wagon. That said, I live in eternal fear of newbies and their ability to run around like crazed crack monkeys and I'll be busy enough this weekend that I don't have faith I'd be around to slow the wagon if needed. Therefore we have this new vote - which actually contains a decent little scumtell for this early in the game.
=============================================================

Unvote: AbelCain
Vote: theplague42
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Sorry, poor choice of words. I had meant that the fact of you posting first is not necessarily a scum-tell. It was just a post (yours) introducing us to the game and offering to answer questions and give tips. I have learned my first lesson now, that word choice is extremely important in online mafia.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by theplague42 »

EBWOP. And that I should never trust anyone!
Part of the problem.
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Jerbs »

@ theplague42

I've played 3 or 4 games here, but was lynched D1 in one of them and NKd N1 in another one.
As for your second question, I would say PC, but since you don't have that as a choice, I'll go with ps3
To me, I'm indifferent between scum and town. Both are fun
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Jerbs - what are your thoughts on my case against theplague42 and why are you against it?
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Jerbs »

Thor665 wrote:What are your thoughts on my case against theplague42 and why are you against it?
@Thor665
Did I say I was against your case? My post was
Jerbs wrote:@ theplague42

I've played 3 or 4 games here, but was lynched D1 in one of them and NKd N1 in another one.
As for your second question, I would say PC, but since you don't have that as a choice, I'll go with ps3
To me, I'm indifferent between scum and town. Both are fun
I don’t know how you got to the conclusion that I was against your case.
My thoughts on theplague42 are that it was probably a newbie mistake. He probably didn’t know what RVS was, or as he said:
theplague42 wrote:Sorry, poor choice of words. I had meant that the fact of you posting first is not necessarily a scum-tell.
Of course, if he was trying to get on the IC’s good side, as you said, that has many advantages.
-The IC is the most experienced
-The IC can sway peoples votes
-Newbies tend to listen to the IC
Thus, it would be harder for him to be lynched. He would be leaning on you for support, and thus be scum, or a really confused town, or just a newbie that has no clue what he's doing

In conclusion, I support a bandwagoning of theplague42, jut not a lynch
V/LA on most weekends
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

Jerbs wrote:I don’t know how you got to the conclusion that I was against your case.
[snip]
All this has been said without yet helping bandwagon him.
Why do you think I should believe you support the case if you don't back up your words with actions?
Or is it that you support *other* people bandwagoning him?
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Jerbs »

Thor665 wrote:
Jerbs wrote:I don’t know how you got to the conclusion that I was against your case.
[snip]
All this has been said without yet helping bandwagon him.
Why do you think I should believe you support the case if you don't back up your words with actions?
Or is it that you support *other* people bandwagoning him?
You yourself said that you dont want to bandwagon somebody because you don't want us newbies to accidentally lynch someone
Thor665 wrote:Random IC strategy discussion.
Normally (in a non-newbie game) I would actually probably leap on WheninRome because early bandwagons (different from early lynches) are a *great* way to reaction test and see how people respond to a given wagon. That said,
I live in eternal fear of newbies and their ability to run around like crazed crack monkeys and I'll be busy enough this weekend that I don't have faith I'd be around to slow the wagon if needed.
Therefore we have this new vote - which actually contains a decent little scumtell for this early in the game.
V/LA on most weekends
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

So do you agree with that assessment of newbies?
If yes, when do you think you'd be willing to vote him? My commentary specifically had a time line attached to it.
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 am

Post by MrTrow »

I was thinking
nearly
the same about plague.

However i had the impression (not very strong due to not that much info) he wasn`t trying to get on the good side of the best player, but defending a scumbuddy.
After all he claimed this being his first game yet he started the 'semi random starter questions', which if i`m not mistaking is the 'other' 'we have nothing to scumhunt on, let`s create some content'-opening. Which implies he does read things through.

In spite of this he seemed to have missed the start of the random vote stage, the 'being a good ic', 'play to win' argument.
This seems to me he reads a lot yet not Thor`s posts
As at (at least) this moment all of town should be looking for anything in a post that would indicate scum while scum is looking for something they could sell as such(no use in searching for this in scumbuddy`s content(not yet considering bussing)).

I agree on the pressure thing as well as Jerbs` lack of voting on agreeing (nice argument for not doing so though)

considering we should see a reaction due to pressure for now my vote will be on the one with the most votes of the 2
VOTE: plague

as for the ´random questions´:
1 first as well
2 agree with abelcain on this one Wii
3 in 'face to face' games: town , in 'forum' games: that`s what i`m here to find out :P
@jerbs: i`m pretty sure after this
Jerbs wrote:
Thor wrote:I live in eternal fear of newbies and their ability to run around like crazed crack monkeys and I'll be busy enough this weekend that I don't have faith I'd be around to slow the wagon if needed.
has been said twice no one will 'accidentally hammer' is (or at least should be) quite small. You should go ahead with the vote
Just to be clear i don´t agree with lynching anyone until everyone has at least posted.
By the way, your mum says hello.
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:05 am

Post by MrTrow »

EBWOP: no need for my vote comment (as thor pretty much just asked it)

@thor: about your 'double faced' IC-role
if at some point in the game the player-thor dies, does it have the same effect on teacher-thor?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

@MrTrow - yes, though I keep reading the game and provide an opinion/advice/random blather on everyone's game play once the game is over.
Kitsune Inferno
Kitsune Inferno
Townie
Kitsune Inferno
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Kitsune Inferno »

I'm here! Uh... I don't have much to add unfortunately, so uh...
vote Jerbs
:\
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Vote: sakshijain

@MrTrow
I have been reading some on the wiki but I guess I'm having selective memory. I really don't see how me "defending" Thor would be scummy. If we were partners, I could probably think of less obvious ways to defend him. Saying this, I know it will probably be interpreted as scummy or a case of WIFOM, which I did read about btw.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by theplague42 »

EBWOP:
@Jerbs
I also do not see how your first comment was interpreted as attacking Thor's argument. Thor seemed to be overly defensive about it, although I'm not sure what it implies.
Part of the problem.
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:49 am

Post by MrTrow »

@plague
It wasn`t your 'defence' i was after, it was the 'selective' information you were working with.
The ic=teacher and teacher cannot be traitor argument seems logical but was already stated to be incorrect
(in a link provided by both the mod as the IC+ thor`s ic-opening-post itsself)
also you have shown to read more than just this game.

It seemed you were reading everything except thor`s post, for which i could only see 1 reason:
looking for a mislynch posibility (which doesn`t require reading your scumbuddy`s content)

As for the Thor-Jerbs situation i see only 'the lack of supportive vote' as not supporting(or are you talking about the 'fear of newbies' argument after it).
For which i see 2 possible reasons:
Trying to get people to 'mindlessly' follow him (generating sheep, a seemingly reasonable scum tactic)
Trying to get people involved in the game (an IC objective?)
would like to hear thor`s thoughts on this though

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”