Blitz 13 - Bad Omens (Judgment)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Usted »

VOTE: pisskop

You jelly of his first. 100%scum tell yo.

First game here, don't hold back :D
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Usted »

Note to self: don't post first. L-2 you better starting defending yourself!!
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Usted »

In post 13, Wisdom wrote:Defend myself from what exactly?

Guess L-2 here ain't no thang. ~jokes~
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Usted »

In post 17, Wisdom wrote:Even if I was at L-1, what do you imagine I would defend myself with against four naked votes? "Sorry I posted first and angered you"?

You answered your own question -1 point.

Note: The points aren't necessarily indicative of alignment.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Usted »

In post 14, pisskop wrote:Your scum buddies throwing you under

Scum buddies? How could he be buddies with multiple scum in a game with only 2 scum?

-1 point
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Usted »

In post 23, Wisdom wrote:He was joking too.

Usted, how come you picked a Blitz for your first game?

48 hour days seem way more enjoyable than 3 week long days. I can't imagine playing a game that long. Also this game type (not the "chosen" aspect, but the blitz aspect) is very similar to games that I have played on other sites.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Usted »

In post 26, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 19, Usted wrote:
Note: The points aren't necessarily indicative of alignment.

Then what are they indicative of exactly?

~SW

Similar to the points in who's line. They are being tracked however.

+1 point for you
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Usted »

Also, I realize you guys are joking, you don't have to enlighten me. Just because this is my first game on this site doesn't mean I am incapable of detecting a joke, nor am I incapable of making one myself.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Usted »

In post 22, MattP wrote:Oh god please don't do this point thing all game

I won't, I am just being silly.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Usted »

In post 37, pisskop wrote:
In post 34, Usted wrote:Similar to the points in who's line. They are being tracked however.

I dont know what this means, but Im a pretty big advocate of Policy Lynches. You've stricken my interest here.

Whose line it is Anyways. An American improv show that is famous for the host saying "...where the points don't matter..."
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Usted »

Alright so I am caught up on the thread. You guys Meta game way harder than I am used to but I will do my best to contribute (considering that I haven't researched any of your playstyles). Now, I find it strange that Pisskop would OMGUS me on an RVS vote. I can see that you guys don't fluff much so I will avoid doing that.

Now given that this is a chosen game I find is strange that no one has mentioned this. I think that scum will have to be extra cautious this game trying to not buddy or push too hard on individuals that are "chosen" seeing as how they are the only individuals that know who the chosen are.

About OceanWind saying that they are confident about and Anxiety/Lucian being a scum team this early on. Well, surely not. Experienced scum doesn't want to distance themselves from scum, they don't want to buddy scum, and they don't want to ignore scum either. This Lucian interactions with Anxiety is definitely interesting. However if they were scum buddies they would have tried to be more low key.

As for me still being on my RVS vote. Well I don't see a better place for it at the moment. Putting the slightest pressure on Pisskop and then posting some fluff was cause for a PL on me, come on now.

I could see switching to Lucian for the interactions that he had with Lucian (possibly Lucian was trying to associate with the Chosen townie in order to make town think they were scum friends). However I doubt sacrificing one chosen for one mafia would be inefficient, because town would really only have to hunt down one. But yeah surely scum isn't that bad.

My impression this game is that there are no TPR's (namely no doctor)
Day/ People alive / Max scum alive for town to not lose.
1 / 9 / 2
2 / 7 / 2
3 / 5 / 2
4 / 3 / 1

This of course somewhat ignores the chosen mechanic, but we need to hit scum at least once on days 1, 2 or 3. And hit both scum in 4 days. Also we win if we avoid lynching whoever the chosen are.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Usted »

I am finding Yakko to be extremely wishy washy. So far this is his voting record:
Wisdom (#7) (followed Pisskop in RVS)
MattP(#46) (Moving away from RVS and into a legitimate vote)
Lucian (#104) (Following OceanWind calling townread on MattP you change your vote to be on the same train as MattP)
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Usted »

In post 145, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 130, Usted wrote:I could see switching to Lucian for the interactions that he had with Lucian

I know, my interactions with Lucian were pretty telling weren't they? :-)
Shut up Lucian, that's only something scum would say.

Excellent work, you managed to find a mistake in a name that I used. Forgive me for making that mistake. The sentence should state: "I could see switching to Lucian for the interactions that he had with *Anxiety*"

Pointing something like this out actually makes me read you as more scummy because you knew exactly what I was talking about, you knew that I would respond, and thus are inflating useless conversation that is occuring in today's phase which can blur out people's reads.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Usted »

Alright so Ranger thinks I'm scum. Surely she determined this based on more than just the first page. However I will give my opinion on Anxiety.

During RVS Anxiety (SW) made a joke vote on (I don't remember who it was actually --ocean?) and said that she wouldn't be fooled again. I don't believe that is overly scummy. I read it as SW got beat by scum (Ocean?) and those feelings are carrying over into this game.

Whenever there was interactions between anxiety and Lucuan. (Lucian unvoted anxiety after they got their 2nd vote) I commented on this stating this stating that perhaps Lucian was scum and was trying to buddy towards anxiety as a possible chosen.

Now, I might be a noob (I am) but I know that if me and anxiety were scum buddies I would probably just stay out of a conversation like that one, and I most certainly wouldn't suggest my scum buddy was chosen. Hell if I was scum I would probably not even be mentioning anything to do with chosen because scum are the only ones that know the chosen and would be afraid my noob self might slip.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Usted »

Scum is definitely going to play carefully around the chosen mechanic. They don't want to be viewed as the person who led a chosen train probably.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Usted »

In post 229, Wisdom wrote:Uh, so Lucian-scum wagoned Anxiety-chosen with me, but then unvoted because he didn't want to lead a chosen wagon? Then why do it in the first place?

pedit: @Usted

Its not unheard of for Scum to joke vote the people they want lynched during RVS, but they want it to seem as just that, a joke vote.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Usted »

In post 376, LucianRoy wrote:
Usted, are you familiar with the term: WIFOM? It's used to describe a logical fallacy about predicting what scum will and won't do.
If you aren't familiar with it, that's fine, you can read a bit more about it here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM I'm sorry I ICed in that moment, but some of your posts sound like you make some assumptions to reach a conclusion. I thought you might just like to know.
Back to the game, who are you scumreading atm Usted?

I am familiar with WIFOM, however I typically expect for people to fairly normal. I would say the only person that I am scum reading (uncertain leaning scum is how I would describe it really) at the moment is Yakko. This read is from him being a bit sheepish (wishy washy) early on. Not sure if that is part of their townplay meta.

I stated earlier that I could see you as being scum, this feeling has subsided back into neutral with how you have responded.

I am trusting of AA at the moment primarily because of how they handled the amount of attention they have been getting.

Also, I did in fact point out the setup, pisskop also mentioned something about it as well (the moutanious game). I pointed out the fact that there were no TPR, which of course means no doctor, which means no failed Night Kills. I was pointing out the number of mislynches we can afford without losing. No more no less.

Pedit: Am I wrong in thinking this setup is 2 goons and 7 VT's (2 with chosen buff)? That's straight from wikiscum.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Usted »

UNVOTE: pisskop

pisskop seems to be pretty town despite the OMGUS PL idea on me at the beginning of the day, I intentionally left my vote there for way longer than what seems to be the norm here. I really was hoping to see him with a few more votes to see his reaction, but meh.

VOTE: Yakko

Alright so (it?) is my only scum read at the moment, and a very slight one at that.

Also L-1 so, care.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Usted »

In post 411, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 407, Usted wrote:UNVOTE: pisskop

pisskop seems to be pretty town despite the OMGUS PL idea on me at the beginning of the day, I intentionally left my vote there for way longer than what seems to be the norm here. I really was hoping to see him with a few more votes to see his reaction, but meh.

VOTE: Yakko

Alright so (it?) is my only scum read at the moment, and a very slight one at that.

Also L-1 so, care.

Clarify your reads on everyone else please.

~SW

Right now I would say that everyone else is pretty neutral

Ranger and AA I am reading more town than scum (but it's still very early)
Lucian I think has played pretty town since a few pages after RVS.
Wisdom, Ocean, matt no reads.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Usted »

Cause that's the town thing to do.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Usted »

Alright so here is why my lynch is in consideration.

I RVS'd pisskop -> pisskop suggests PL on me.

People mentioned AA/Lucian scum team -> I expressed town read on AA and thought Lucian was buddying AA

I mentioned the game setup, talked about no TPR (not sure what the big deal here is).

I have pretty shit reads and I've been fairly inactive. I'm not familiar with anyone's Meta, which is pretty huge day 1.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Usted »

I'm gonna reread the thread now.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Usted »

I could see a wisdom, pisskop scum team.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Usted »

In post 484, Titus wrote:Used, you are lucky. I think meta is largely worthless.

Be direct. Who is town and why? Who should I focus on?

My biggest town read would be AA. Also I am trusting mattP and ocean pretty hard. Both of these players have been actively pushing on various people. However everyone here is throwing out town reads pretty hard and that's not something I am used to in games.

Town reads: AA, Matt, Ocean
Neutral: Titus, Lucian
Leaning distrust: pisskop, wisdom, yakko
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Usted »

In post 501, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 498, MattP wrote:Again, the first two people to push lucian were myself and Ocean. I doubt Lucian is chosen. And regardless, I'm not going to let that dictate my play. If he's acting scummy I'm not going to doubt his lynch based on that mechanic.

Agree with this for the most part. I'm not so sure scum would obviously push who is chosen so openly when it can come back to bite them. Plus, I need to be able to scumhunt normally and push who I think is scum without telling myself they may be chosen because they are being pushed.

If that makes sense.

~SW

I mentioned this same thing a few pages back and someone linked me WIFOM. So, why is it being brought back up now? When I mentioned it it's dumb (and a scum tell),but now you guys do and it's useful conversation?
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Usted »

In post 503, MattP wrote:@Usted: a second ago you were saying Lucian has been townlike. He hasnt posted since you said that iirc.

Scummy behavior at the beginning and then reacting in a town way puts Lucian at neutral!
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Usted »

In post 551, Anxiety Attack wrote:

Also yakko is now solidly town due to a slip

This logic though.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Usted »

Can you elaborate on what slip yakko had to confirm them town.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Usted »

I remember my first game ever I was mafia and I "slipped" some stupid shit like what yakko just did so yeah. AA, surely you could see that as intentioanally trying to get town cred. Or maybe it was legit. You are assuming he has motives.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Usted »

VOTE: wisdom
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Usted »

In post 595, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: usted

This is probably more realistic than Anxiety for today.

I had you as distrust before you two started bickering. Maybe I should just vote everyone that votes me. Thanks for the tip wisdom!
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Usted »

In post 602, Wisdom wrote:Yep, because that's why I voted you. It's not like I was voting you before.

You joined a blitz train on me, oh yeah cause that's so much better. Matt, you seriously can't be that confident with town reads D1. Unless of course you aren't town.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Usted »

In post 611, Wisdom wrote:Do you have a problem with people having townreads?

I personally don't like to claim I read someone as town unless I'm really confident about it. Being confident enough to say you have scum narrowed down to three peopleD1,well, I mean.. EPeen over 9000?
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Usted »

So assuming matts list is 100% accurate, and I know I'm town that means th scum team is Lucian Titus. Good work folks. Except there is just no way.

the ego is strong.

I just can't even imagine. You guys have played way more games than I have. How often is someone 100% right on exactly who scum is on day 1.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Usted »

I think it's obvious at this point that wisdom is just mad and wants to lynch AA. Well really just ika
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Usted »

I would be happier with a Titus lynch over Wisdom. AA needs to get over last day phase. Wisdom clearly has. Also, Titus, why sign up as a replacement if you aren't going to read the thread. You can't expect to know what's going on if you don't knows what has happened. I am going to look back at Ranger's ISO to see if I can get any reads from there.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Usted »

Ranged tried to make it out that AA was scum (with me granted). Lucian also was hairy on RVS'ing AA then backing off when it got a second vote. Consider my vote to be on Titus.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Usted »

Also MattP wound up dead last night. His list was right about Lucian, its wrong about me, so maybe it was right about Titus.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Usted »

@AA
I said I would be happier with a Titus lynch over a Wisdom lynch. I never said that I wasn't willing to consider him. But if Wisdom dies and flips town, that tells us nothing at all. It tells us that AA was able to get off their "AWE WISDOM SUCKS I WANNA SEE HIM HANG" lynch.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Usted »

Also an interesting thing to note is that both people that we are looking into today had me as their vote at the end of D1.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Usted »

I feel like I am a pretty easy target to paint as scum since I am new in these parts. Wisdom was on tilt and that leaves Titus.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Usted »

In post 704, Titus wrote:
In post 425, Ether wrote:
Day 1, Votecount 17

4 LucianRoy (hi im Yakko, pisskop, Anxiety Attack, OceanWind)
3 hi im Yakko (MattP, Wisdom, Usted)

2 Unvote (LucianRoy, Ranger)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2015-12-16 14:00:00), on Wednesday, December 16 at 2:00 pm EST.

Lucian was one vote away. Ranger is drunk town cuz me. MattP is town cuz flip. Given a viable counter with at least 2 towns, it's unlikely scum were bussing here.

Wisdom or Ustead should be the lynch.

I like nice Wisdom, so...

VOTE: Ustead

1 v 1 me.

You want me to hammer ~24 hours before deadline?

This site has no shame in OMGUS

fucking lynch me. I don't even give two shits.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Usted »

So lynch me and when I flip town you can have Tits
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Usted »

In post 712, pisskop wrote:titu presumably already has those, and i used to have fantasic pecs myself

im more than okay putting you down. youve rubbed me wrong since post 1. and pz learn what omgus is in the dead thread

pedit: ninja

I'm sorry I rubbed you wrong by voting on you.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Usted »

In post 710, Titus wrote:
In post 709, Usted wrote:So lynch me and when I flip town you can have Tits

So when you flip scum I can go have cocks with my husband? So fun. I don't wanna go to a titty bar.

No the game would be over.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Usted »

pisskop has posted nothing but one liners, sheep votes, and tons of typos/awful grammar. But I am shit town. At least I am trying
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Usted »

In post 729, pisskop wrote:i have an established meta. And im actually right

Right about what?
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Usted »

I was never on Lucian. I didn't have him as my biggest scum read, thats why I didn't. If I were scum I would have bussed the hell out of him. I stayed on you for a long time because you just brushed the vote off of your shoulder. Like oh Usted voted on me in RVS everyone just ignore it he is obviously an idiot or scum, but probably both!!
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Usted »

In post 735, Wisdom wrote:
In post 734, Usted wrote:. If I were scum I would have bussed the hell out of him.

In post 684, Wisdom wrote:Pray tell SW, why the fuck do I defend a weak as hell scumbuddy instead of
bus the hell out of him
if I didn't actually believe we're getting played?

Don't appreciate you using the exact same expression.

That's me buddying you, plot twist we are both scum.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Usted »

@pisskop
Did I vote Lucian in RVS?

I am pretty sure my vote record was
pisskop -> yakko -> wisdom
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Usted »

I suppose I could come up with something, but I bet if you were asked the same you wouldn't bother.

After the Lucian switched his vote from AA to Ocean I suggested that instead of Lucian/AA scum team I suggested Lucian scum AA chosen. If I were scum I would know who chosen are and I would have known whether or not that is something Lucian would have been trying to do or not. Why would I speculate about something if I already knew what was going on? Why would I put unnecessary attention on myself?
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Usted »

In an attempt to save myself I suppose
VOTE: Wisdom

totally not omgus
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Usted »

In post 739, Wisdom wrote:No, it's just that I find newbscum often use expressions they see town use.

VOTE: usted

The thing is I have like 10+ games of experience elsewhere so I am not a total noob. I know I haven't played as much as some others here, but still. It wasn't intentional that I used the same words as you.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Usted »

The attempt to derail the scum lynch was a lynch on me IIRC. Also you would have had no way of knowing that Lucian was scum so there is no reason to brag about being a part of a scum lynch.

Following your town meta, wouldn't you follow that even if you were scum? ya'know because it would be pretty dumb to play one way every single town game and way different when you were scum?
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Usted »

@pisskop
I am aware of this, but you have to admit that it takes a bit of luck for town to lynch scum on D1 (or a bit of scummy misplay).
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Usted »

In post 758, Anxiety Attack wrote:I will NOT vote for pisskop, Yakko, Ocean-they are town

Out of Wisdom, Titus, Usted my preferred lynch order would be Wisdom, Titus, Usted.

We have 7 alive and 1 scum, 2 are chosen that can win if they live and the scum is alive.

7-mislynch-5, then mislynch-and 3-town will win with a correctly lynch or before this if at least one chosen is alive-there is probably one in the group I won't lynch at least

~SW

I pointed out in post 130 that town could afford 2 mislynches this game. In that post i mentioned the fact that there were no TPR. The reason I pointed this out was to show that progression of deaths would be very predictable.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Usted »

IIRC I was told that was scummy.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Usted »

In post 765, pisskop wrote:since its a PoE game now I dont mind killing him just to eliminate the chance

Encouraging a mislynch, now that's a towntell.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Usted »

In post 768, pisskop wrote:
In post 767, Usted wrote:
In post 765, pisskop wrote:since its a PoE game now I dont mind killing him just to eliminate the chance

Encouraging a mislynch, now that's a towntell.

stfu now. Youre a scummy person and reaping the seeds youve sewn Day 01

Other than me who are the other two potential scummers? Ya'know since we can lynch two town NBD since you have it 100% narrowed down to three people.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Usted »

Yakko claimed that scum didn't know who chosen were.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Usted »

In post 776, pisskop wrote:
In post 774, Titus wrote:
In post 770, Wisdom wrote:pisskop and yakko both townslipped tho

Where?

GO READ THE GAME

Says the puppy that didnt know the game setup until post 275
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Usted »

Elaborate
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Usted »

It's a good thing everyone agrees on who scum is. Hope the PoE goes well for yall once Im gone.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Usted »

That's the first vote on Titus.
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Usted »

VOTE: Titus
Usted
Usted
Goon
Usted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Usted »

I think all of us are about to get prodded.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”