Blitz 19 | Fire and Ice with Rooms | Endgame

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Political Clout »

VOTE: hiplop
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:37 am

Scum may not have posted yet. Pignash is the only person that pinged me and rkvothe doesn't make me feel confident about their slot. Probably town though. We'll see.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:14 am

Phantom have you confirmed? Please do so.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:03 am

In post 48, rkvothe wrote:I find a lack of interest about getting out of RVS from: {Phantom, lane, startfromtheheart}

Unlike Political, I think at least 1 scum posted, and it can be found in the list I just did.

Gross. It becomes hurl worthy when you voted yourself. Especially when you are towards the bottom of page 1.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:49 am

@mod can we send a single person to a room?

N
o
r
o
o
m
s
n
e
e
d
t
o
h
a
v
e
o
r
m
o
r
e
p
e
o
p
l
e
-
-
P
Last edited by Plotinus on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:18 am

The issue is not coherency lane. It is more why you disagree with those reads or oppose them? And why that disagreement makes phantom scum. Currently it looks like you're just omgusing. Even if cobalt isn't serious about them. This is called the subtle push or soft omgus. Is not giving reads a town motivated thing? I find it susp you don't ask phantom why. It suggests you initially didn't believe he was serious. More importantly an action cannot be if x then y if not x then maybe y. Just omgus him you'd look better for it or take stance. Igmeoy.

I want to put heart in a room with someone. Currently no good candidates.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:30 am

Hmmmmm wait I might be wrong.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:10 am

In post 71, Political Clout wrote:Hmmmmm wait I might be wrong.

Talking about the hypothetical x and y stuff here. Never good at this sort of thing.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:51 pm

VOTE: theshadow My vote belongs here for the moment.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:21 am

Rvs while called a phasenof the game is a state of mind for the player. Firebringer just started. And is going through game motions.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:28 pm

In post 110, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 63, Political Clout wrote:
In post 48, rkvothe wrote:I find a lack of interest about getting out of RVS from: {Phantom, lane, startfromtheheart}

Unlike Political, I think at least 1 scum posted, and it can be found in the list I just did.

Gross. It becomes hurl worthy when you voted yourself. Especially when you are towards the bottom of page 1.

What don't you like about the self vote?

Are you telling me you do like it? I suspect I know what you're doing. I wonder if I'm doing this right. Why do you like a rvs vote from someone who on page two or three was guise come on we're out of rvs giving zero indication that he was out of rvs and that he was gonna scum read everyone who stayed in rvs mode. Hence the posts that say we're out of rvs now or the like are most likely town imo. I don't think he's scum for it. In fact I think I might have to defend him from being lynched. My main point of interest shadow has kept true to their name and is staying there. I think the trap we are running into is maybe not realizing that lanes effort to sort phantom is genuine. I am seriously bugged by the unless post. Like phantom is scum unless. Hiplop not sure I can see them being scum trying to chummy up to ranger.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:41 pm

In post 136, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 123, Political Clout wrote:
In post 110, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 63, Political Clout wrote:

What don't you like about the self vote?

Are you telling me you do like it? I suspect I know what you're doing. I wonder if I'm doing this right. Why do you like a rvs vote from someone who on page two or three was guise come on we're out of rvs giving zero indication that he was out of rvs and that he was gonna scum read everyone who stayed in rvs mode. Hence the posts that say we're out of rvs now or the like are most likely town imo. I don't think he's scum for it. In fact I think I might have to defend him from being lynched. My main point of interest shadow has kept true to their name and is staying there. I think the trap we are running into is maybe not realizing that lanes effort to sort phantom is genuine. I am seriously bugged by the unless post. Like phantom is scum unless. Hiplop not sure I can see them being scum trying to chummy up to ranger.

I've read this post several times and I'm struggling or understand it

In my experience self votes are not alignment indicative

I disagree. Unless done intentionally and not spur of the moment. i.e. part of someones playstyle to claim scum everygame or self vote and bring attention to self and hunt off their own wagon.

For clarification my dislike of the self vote was his criticism of others rvs posts. I did not see a change in state of mind it just sort of happened off thread. While notice may have been nice it wasn't inherently necessary. My perception was that he self voted and that stayed in my mind as the most recent thing he did so when rkvothe criticized I was full hello?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:56 pm

In post 148, itlepip wrote:
In post 130, hiplop wrote:
In post 83, itlepip wrote:I like this wagon a lot

VOTE: Phantom

this is a shit vote

yeah right, first off what I know of Phantom is that he completely folds under pressure. In this game so far he has decided to ignore the huge wagon on himself, but as soon as he does I should be able to read him. So from that alone the vote makes sense, but besides that his early game has been horrible. The entire thing is that Phantom knows that reads are towny, so he makes up reads regardless of any reason. I refuse to believe that anyone can actually read RVS at all, and we are at the point that where joke reads are no longer appropriate.

In post 15, PhantomCobalt wrote:Town is flub and pignash

Lane and ranger are scum

In post 27, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 25, startfromtheheart wrote:I'm town, guys

You are indeed

In post 30, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 28, lane0168 wrote:I'm also town, guys

Stop lying

In post 61, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 54, rkvothe wrote:@Phantom, I'd like your explanation on your townreads even if my vote's not on you.

The entranches are either genuine or not genuine

In post 122, PhantomCobalt wrote:Flubber if you want to hear my reads you better join our room boiiii

All of these posts are completely pulled from Phantom's ass.

It looks like you and ranger will not get along. Of course no evidence to back that up yet. Mostly based off of the rvs read thing.

Just to get this straight. You are saying phantom cobalt is NULL and a good way to read him is based off of his response to pressure, but don't provide proof of this? (This is me asking for proof btw) And that is the reason why your vote is decent (and if that isn't enough here is this other reason) but also his slot is vote worthy because his posts are falsehood and YOU KNOW that PHANTOM KNOWS that throwing out townreads gets people town read? And you think phantom has just been joking/shitposting?

I would also like to see where he makes up reads in other games you've played with him.

There is so much going on in that train of thought. You went from null reading him to giving him scum motivation to saying town shouldn't joke anymore implicitly calling him a town read.

I'm going to UNVOTE: as my satisfaction with my vote has diminished.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Is there more or has an assumption from one game dictated your play? I'll take a look at it more in depth, but if we're calling people alignments based off of one game I'm gonna say phantom is town here. Posting style is different. There he is engaged and in sync with the thread here phantom is in his own world and doing whatever he wants. I don't fully understand why you couldn't do due diligence and post the exact posts where this (his knowing of putting out town reads makes people town read phantom) was found out. I'm not finding it. I still have phantom as not scum.

As a side note town reading people gives them a pass to just shitpost and fuck with your reads. That is probably what is happening with ranger the perception that they are being town read? unless they think they're entitled for some reason. Which they might be idk. I see no reason why ranger couldn't be civil and not respond with a straight face instead of smug arrogance. Or explainging why they were not going to respond as it looks like it is mostly a playstyle thing coming from either alignment. Also I had a thought and lost it. Give me a sec to see if it comes back to me.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 am

VOTE: lane
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:59 am

VOTE: startfromtheheart actually this guy is obvious mafioso.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:58 am

In post 66, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 23, PhantomCobalt wrote:Political Clout is town

^scum

VOTE: PhantomCobalt

Why are you voting him for calling me town? You disagree with his read strongly enough to vote him. It boggles the mind whatever your thought process may be here.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:48 pm

Do you feel comfortable because start is scum or because start is a hindrance?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:53 pm

In post 340, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Like Start is absolutely useless but I'm not sure he's scum.

I also _REALLY_ hate 336.

Why? Aren't you having the same sentiment as pepto? i.e. Start is useless. Where you differ is the certainty (presumably).
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Well this is gay.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:20 pm

I wonder if no lynch is a decent option because of multi ball. But that's just me doing wishful thinking, I think.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:21 pm

VOTE: phantom

I want ice cream.
Ya basic!