Title Self-Advocacy Thread

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by RH9 »

Egoing
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 11, Prism wrote:I still just want to accept this:
In post 4028, RH9 wrote:Ok, I nominate 'Dispersion of Insight' for Prism. She constantly provides insightful feedback. For example, she gave me feedback in Newbie 2079 on my townplay. She helped me realise why Mafia claimed Jailkeeper over Doctor. She also provided feedback to MargotRosa on her scumplay. Prism was the one who told me about RQS. She also provided feedback to Gamma Emerald in Mini 2221 (or was that criticism?).
Nth.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 21, hellbooks wrote: I'm already resigned to this idea being immediately (and correctly) assumed to be too frivolous and horrible and reasonless for this thread, but can I just have "Goon" as my title forever :cry:

reasons:

1. the threat of passing 1000 posts and having to live as "Mafia Scum" hangs like a sword over my head every day
2. i exhibit a lot of goonish behavior; if anyone needs someone to loom behind them and look intimidating for an upcoming negotation, i'm freelancing
3. much like the goonies i never say die -- in fact, when was the last time you remember me saying that
4. i am appealing to the mauve solidarity between us; one might consider such a role as being underacknowledged in comparison to its merit, like a goon might be
5. my second favorite role, behind VT
6. most likely will not constitute any meaningful change unless I decide to play in mafia games. however, newly secure in my goonliness, I may be motivated to do so. in fact i might even replace into a game if you need me to, wink nudge
7. such an ungainly and limp attempt at bribery as the point above is surely befitting of a goon
8. not a username pun and thus an act of counterculture
9. i am currently the only "goon-titled" member involved in site administration; securing this position would be a political windfall for a bloc serving many new members, who might be encouraged to engage more thoroughly with site workings
10. i just think it's neat
11. having a red herring for those trying to figure out the mechanics of the default titles adds to site mystique, a currency that may hold value to a website as old as ours, especially with the phpbb upgrade and our inevitable march towards modernity
Nth.

v/la every weekend

Return to “Player Titles”