[Standard]Survivor: TRTWIUAA {Final Tribal Council}

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Vash#6144
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #464 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Yo, DK/Jamelia, you and I accomplished a truly great feat. I had something made for this occasion, and fortunately have a second just for you. Here ya go:
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #603 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Bye everyone and I'd just like to leave a final message. And that is:

VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #653 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Hiya all, first off congratulations to all the finalists for making it this far, it's been a long game, but these days might end up being the longest for y'all. And well, I have some questions.

Bella, you're great and I adore you. Of the finalists you are the only one who didn't turn their back on me, even to the point of casting a protest vote. Everyone always called you a threat and yet here you are, I have every reason to vote for you. But if you want to win this game, I and everyone else need to know, in detail, what was your strategy, did you just ride your own hype wave to the end? did you make moves that people barely noticed but were key to your survival? Did you strategically choose not to do things? It sounds like the last of those based on your opening and if so, well, it certainly needs expanding on why it was necessary beyond the blurb you have.

Scoots, tbh, I was most interested in what you would have to say in your final speech, but of the finalists it certainly seems the most, vague and sparse, and to be honest, the perception of you from the jury is that you were more or less in zoraster's shadow the entire time, do you have a rebuttal to this? Was there a round post-merge where you got what you want over Zor or drove a vote that Zor didn't, cause if not you're gonna have a hard time swaying people.

Zor, tbh I was expecting your speech to miss the mark, at least when it came to me, but I am pleasantly surprised, it's a pretty good speech, and the section about me, yeah I liked it. Whether you intended to or not you stroked my ego in all the right ways and I appreciate it, BUT that does not mean it would be easy to get my vote, in fact if you want it it'll be quite hard and you'll have a lot easier time convincing most of the other people around here to vote for you. However, I still have questions which I want answers to, and hopefully you'll give them to me. Still, how you paint the round where I went home was that you were basically backed into a corner by the twist because it would have take literally everyone to overwhelm the "will" of the gods, but to be honest, it sounds to me like you just decided that and didn't even try. After all you had good relations with pretty much everyone who was around, you could have at least drafted up a list of who you most wanted to see gone of that group and tried to make that happen (hell if you had done that and decided I was the one you needed gone most then I'd probably respect it a lot), you could have gone to bat for me with Radja (and if you did I'd like for one of y'all to enlighten me) or given me a heads up instead of me having to be informed by DV, but instead you decided to do nothing. And sure you can hide behind the "but if I did something I might have died instead" card, but ya know that doesn't me a lot to ME, because 1. I don't for one second believe you would have been the one to bite the bullet and 2. I want the person I vote for to be someone inspiring, and someone who lets a presumably close ally just die and doesn't even give them the heads up, doesn't inspire me. Sorry, there's suppose to be a question here, I guess it's "why should I be inspired by your game?" like it sounds like you made a lot of long term deals with a lot of people and cut them only to then cut the people you made yet another deal with, only to fall back on the people from your first tribe and giving almost everyone the runaround, and that framing, I can't vote for. So what about your game should I strive to emulate?

Secondarily (I know I have a second question after that paragraph, I am being really greedy), like honestly where did I fit into your game? Cause you mention how I managed to pull a lot of things off and how you didn't want to vote me the round after haschel and even talked me up in your opening statement, and I am having a hard time reconciling that with my send off and you saying that you got the final 4 you wanted. So did I matter? Or was I just a stepping stone, cause if I was that's fine, but I'd really like to hear it for myself.

Anyway that's rambly and I tried to be as fair as I could, I might have failed, but yeah, those are my questions to y'all.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #684 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:31 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 682, zoraster wrote:
I'm not someone who's ever going to get up in front of the camera and give the ol' "I'm not here to make friends" because I
was
here to make friends. And I think I honestly made them. We'll see after who still wants to be my friend, but I've been itching to talk to many of the people I voted out about various things and have refrained from doing so because it's not appropriate with the game still ongoing. Maybe I'll get the cold shoulder, and that would make me sad. But I hope not because this game had a lot of really cool people.
https://gfycat.com/fluffyimportantdunlin

Sorry, it was too apropos
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #708 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

And I'm back. I agree with Hasch, good answers for all of you. But I have a couple more questions. The first is for all y'all, the second is more for Zor.

So it's been clear from my time on the jury that Radja REALLY wanted me dead, that he wanted me out for a long time coming. But like in game, this wasn't clear, I wasn't even that aware I was Radja's primary target until het told me not long before demise. So like, which of y'all knew the extent of radja's targeting towards me, and if you did know, why didn't you tell me about it?

Anyway, Zor so one of the rounds you say you had a profound effect on was when Radja went home. And the moment that happened, it meant one of DV, Bella or het would be in the F3, and for me that means quite a bit cause all 3 have easier claims for me to vote them than you do, you've heard what I said about Bella, het played a fire game and honestly one of the main reasons I wanted to work with you and DV was DV kept me in the loop, often telling me things you didn't. So why was that overall a better move for your endgame? Secondly, if Radja doesn't go, what happens?

And Lastly, I'm curious, let's say instead of Bella winning at 4, you win final immunity. What do you think happens?

I guess it's fine if the other finalists chip in on the hypotheticals but it's easier to pose that question to one of y'all.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #714 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Nice answer, Zor, but you still missed the question about what happens if Radja doesn't go that round. After that I don't think I'll really have any more, so answer it when you are ready.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”