[Standard] Survivor: Know Your Enemies (Summer wins!)

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #148 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Espeonage »

@tris and ari: Why was Malkon or Jess not eliminated over Skrew? Bc the moment Skrew went at that TC the game was over for you two.

Like I am only asking a question out of politeness. This vote has been locked since Awoo left the game. The tier list since awoo for ftc has been Jess > Malkon > Me > People who can't win if any of those three make it to ftc. Like if there was an idol play that would be fine. But voting out Skrew was game throwing and game throwing is not voteworthy in FTC.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #156 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I have spent over two hours putting this post together and I'd been planning it for over a week. I have given everyone from merge onwards a song.

As I already know my vote, and will provide a blurb as I submit it, I wanted to take a post to create a moment with everyone. This was a very weird game being a non-anon and not knowing many of you particularly well beforehand. I wasn't the best player this game, and I went through a lot in my real life, but this game was here to come back to as much of a struggle it was.

So, please find and hopefully enjoy your song. All of these songs that I personally adore for various reasons, and they reflect a feeling, an emotion, a message, or an explanation for various things in this game. Every single one comes from a place of love and maybe you won't understand but each of these is an expression of how I view you or some part of our game together.

Spoiler: Mist

Spoiler: DK

Spoiler: D3f

Spoiler: Pine

Spoiler: Awoo

Spoiler: Espe

Spoiler: HC

Spoiler: Skrew

Spoiler: Malkon

Spoiler: Ari

Spoiler: Tris

Spoiler: Jess
Don't @ me.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”