Challenge Discussion Thread

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by xofelf »

This is a watch for now, but I do have some thoughts. When I have time, will share.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 35, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 30, Shrek wrote:i dont really have any input but i think that that one challenge where you have to assign three attributes to yourself and your teammates should be removed entirely. i've played two games with it and it has been a crapshoot both times. definitely one of my least favorite challenges in an LSG atm
yeah this deserves to go. a breaking strategy of submitting an alphabet's going to emerge eventually too
That was the old norm people went for, until for some mysterious reason people stopped doing it, and the people that *do* then don't get nearly so many points or anything. But either way, it's a little too random or luck based. I did like the versions where you designated somebody to be isolated while the rest of the tribe theorized together on how best to match what that person was going to submit, that at least took some doing. But it's still not really a good option.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”