Challenge Discussion Thread

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

In post 15, Skelda wrote:
In post 10, VashtaNeurotic wrote: To be fair, I also don't see the problem with a jigsaw aside from the fact that jigsaws are a little basic as a challenge and should probably have another twist to be memorable. But like all the show's challenge at least have the time are just do this obstacle course and then do a puzzle, and I don't think the contestants spend a lot balancing balls on plates outside of that immunity comp. So I feel this might just be something that's hard to do.
Also like, what's the MS equivalent of firemaking, a skill which everyone on the show should have if they've made it that close to the end.
There should be a challenge about responding to as many wall PMs as you can as quickly as possible hahahahahahahaha

the challenge is just keeping up with makoto from killing school semester
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”