The Weakest Link 3 [Congrats VashtaNeurotic!]

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:26 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Xalxe
as requested
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #121 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 112, Xalxe wrote: Vash, I love chaos. I see Mist as a very chaotic person. I do not see you as a chaotic person. I wish to reward chaos. Thoughts?

love you both hope you win!
As a person in general, mist is probably more chaotic, that's just true. I'm weird yes, but chaotic, not really.

However, I think in this game I was definitely far more on the side of chaos.

Twice this game I yolo swapped my vote in the last 30 minutes in an attempt to cause a tie (oops). I even received a lovely pic from GeorgeBailey about how he did not expect me to do that.

Then, A ROUND AFTER MAKING AN F3 WITH HER, I voted out Shadow. Probably cost me her jury vote (once again...oops). Both mist and Ariel were very shocked Pikachu about this.

Also I did save you in chain game, which increases net chaos I'm certain.

Personally I can't think of anything particularly chaotic mist did this game, even when they had an idol, like imagine them yolo saving shadow over themselves at F5, would have been pretty cool imo.

George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 119, Ariel wrote:Firstly, I wanted to congratulate you both. Secondly, I wanted to tell Vash that I never tried the F4 tiebreaker challenge, so it was weird reading about that in the speech. Thirdly, I wanted to let you both know that you can earn my jury vote by winning my challenge.

The challenge involves answering questions. The most correct answers will win. Tiebreaker is time. The last question specifies that I don't want you to use fancy resources for it; for the other questions, I do not care. I suspect you would be at a disadvantage if you tried to do this from a phone. Your first submission of answers is final. I would like if you got it done at least 5 hours before the deadline for me to submit my vote. https://forms.gle/ZEDCgrkfYQjSadki9
Will do this at some point. Just wanted to say sorry. I thought by you asking how I got a particular chain it meant you tried to do that and didn't. Still think it was a pretty baller connection tho.
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #125 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 114, Save The Dragons wrote:I like you both as people but feel like I just didn't interact with you guys the most this game compared to prejurors and other jurors.

Why should I vote for you? I dont care about strategy here or how you outlasted everyone, I wanna know why I personally should vote for you.

Oh and no words please. Please answer with three gifs instead of words. The gifs can have words. Thank you!
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:11 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Btw kdowns have you tried watching Vox Machina yet? It's been pretty great so far.
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:50 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 129, GeorgeBailey wrote:@Both

Congrats on F2!

What challenge do you think defined the game for you? Or, the one you shined the brightest at? Were there any tactics you used to get ahead that no one else thought of?

Vash sort of already answered this but I just want one example.
I mean, for me this is a long answer for why. The short answer is the final challenge.

Prior to the final challenge I began keeping score of how everyone was doing in challenges based on their overall placement (this was cause I realized I'd done better than shadow in 6 challenges, Shadow had done better than mist in 6 and mist had done better that me in 6, so clearly head to head didn't explain everything about performance). Anyway prior to the final challenge the scores looked like this (note I used 2 methods but the point is the same):
Spoiler:

I was doing ever so slightly better than mist before the final challenge. So like for any argument for me being better at challenges to hold, I needed to win that final challenge. If mist wins it then they beat me on points and the head to head. Not only did I win but I blew mist away, leading to this.
Spoiler:

A very dominant performance overall. I also find it funny that Fen was so good during his time in the game he kept pace with the rest of us despite us playing 3 more challenges.

If you don't like looking at spreadsheets and numbers, I've also illustrated this with pictures of dragons.

As for special strategies, while I did go into everything with a strategy (well that I could) I don't think I did anything revolutionary, just executed strong strategies near their full potential.
George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

This was fun friends, can't believe the final vote was 6-5. Mist you were great, you'll win one of these one day!

This is how I feel right now.
George Bailey

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”