Newbie Gives Advice Based Off What Confused Him First Game

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:00 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 3, ambic wrote:You poor first player. You got swapped into a tribe with Jerboa, an utter loon of a player xD (but admittedly only playing his second game)
You mean lucky first player :P
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 8, ambic wrote:Use a conversation generator for ideas if you want to initiate something. Irl, im not good at starting things, so i try to write down things that interest me from the news, or stuff. Eg ‘hey did you see that story in the news about the Florida man?’ I find that really helps. You saw both sides of me fighting with that when I was Lorenz.
Sometimes I use a random word generator and force myself to use all of the words it puts out in order; helps when I need to make a longer message
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”