Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by kdowns »

It was really fun game to play with. Especially with my brief moments of inactivity. Also DN don't play for F2 always always play for the win. There is a reason why I stay UTR for so long before I even attempt to try anything.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by kdowns »

I just realized that this was my Tenth game... .-.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Wed May 14, 2014 7:01 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 52, Snakes wrote:
In post 46, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I've never had a problem with you being a villain TS, I was fine with your game in arkham apart from the fact that you made fun of other players in your confessional. I think the main problem people had with you was that it seemed like you weren't playing to win, due to Jesse apparently being the biggest jury threat since merge, but I still think you played a solid game, only difference is Snakes played that same game better. Don't be so hard on yourself, dear.<3

EDIT: oh, one thing that did annoy me was it seemed like you and Snakes, and then Cephrir and you come merge, were basing most of your trust in each other on the fact that you could tell their identities. I remember that reasoning being posted in your confessionals at some point, and while it is hard to ignore observations like that and make decisions based on them, it makes me feel really uncomfortable to see it being stated as the basis of your trust in an anon game.
I think I just overemphasized in my confessional the impact it had on me. I was just really excited to finally make the F2 with TS. I don't deny that it did impact my decision, but most of it was because I was so close to Danny and because he was such a good ally. Even if I don't know who Danny is, I still think I take him.

I also was a lot closer to Kdowns than I've ever been before.

I've never actually been this close to Snakes in a game. Not guessing who was who in the game actually had a better impact on the game for me.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by kdowns »

Eh I tried.