Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Snakes »

Thanks guys! This game was a lot of fun, and I want to thank the mods again for hosting it. It ran really smoothly and I had a great time. Sorry to everybody I lied to, especially DeathNote. Me and TS finally made F2 together <3

I'm going to take a little bit of a break. I had forgotten how intense playing these games can be, and with school starting after Hogwarts ends, I won't have as much time as I used to.

Also, Survivor: Hogwarts will start in a couple weeks, modded by CC, Betch and myself. So join that.
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Snakes »

In post 41, DeathNote wrote:Congrats Snakes!

Yay 3rd place!

Also, I figured I was closer alliance wise to Snakes/TS then what I was because...well, I wasn't eliminated.

Like, why would I still be there in Merge after the in character crap I pulled plus screwing over the first challenge for a useless reward? Figured it was because I was in a legitimate alliance lol.
Our alliance wasn't real, but I wouldn't say that it was exactly fake either. Dora tried to get me to vote you out early in merge, and I didn't want to do that. You were kept around because although you weren't part of the main alliance, we at least had an alliance with you. With Hawkeye and Homer and Barney, I didn't know where they stood on me, and I trusted you more than them, especially with the first challenge far behind us.

If you're talking about the first round, me and Danny figured out you went for the overkill but approaching us about an alliance saved you. Even though you did cost us the challenge, you at least admitted it to us and we wanted to work with you as a kind of side alliance, while Barney didn't even talk about anything besides the challenge.
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Snakes »

In post 46, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I've never had a problem with you being a villain TS, I was fine with your game in arkham apart from the fact that you made fun of other players in your confessional. I think the main problem people had with you was that it seemed like you weren't playing to win, due to Jesse apparently being the biggest jury threat since merge, but I still think you played a solid game, only difference is Snakes played that same game better. Don't be so hard on yourself, dear.<3

EDIT: oh, one thing that did annoy me was it seemed like you and Snakes, and then Cephrir and you come merge, were basing most of your trust in each other on the fact that you could tell their identities. I remember that reasoning being posted in your confessionals at some point, and while it is hard to ignore observations like that and make decisions based on them, it makes me feel really uncomfortable to see it being stated as the basis of your trust in an anon game.
I think I just overemphasized in my confessional the impact it had on me. I was just really excited to finally make the F2 with TS. I don't deny that it did impact my decision, but most of it was because I was so close to Danny and because he was such a good ally. Even if I don't know who Danny is, I still think I take him.

I also was a lot closer to Kdowns than I've ever been before.

Return to “Social Game Archive”