DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Congrats to Dragons! Very impressive game and well deserved win. So much feels this gmae and one of my favorites for sure.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:29 am

Post by DeathNote »

Nappa's Back!

After looking through the forum a bit, I couldn't help but laugh at how much of an impact Nappa has made on the game of Survive. Sure, using the term Nappa is meant to be negative and I should feel ashamed but a part of me feels proud to have left such a mark on history :P Plus third place twice in a row must mean I did something right at some point.

I didn't have time the other day to give a proper thank you so going to do that now.

@Dragons- I meant what I said and I am truly humbled to have been apart of your game as I was. Sure we weren't allies but we still had a connection that meant a lot to me on my end. I enjoyed your play and I am extremely happy that you managed to pull of this win. Congrats again! :) :) :)

@Luna/Crazy- I just wanted to say sorry about how things turned out. I think eliminating you was one of my biggest mistakes in the game but only because I was ignorant to Neville not really giving a damn about what I had to say. I was so sure he would stick with eliminating Fenrir... oh well, it was a hard elimination for me. You and Peeves were the two I trusted the most in the game by the end of it. Sorry I played that so poorly with you and hope I can make it up in the future :(

@Figgs/DV- Congrats on Second! Being from Australia means you will never be able to hide your identity lol. But you played a great UTR game and it was pretty cool that you guaranteed yourself a final 2 spot by the F3.

@Mods- Thanks for the comments and positive words. It definitely encourages me to play the game more. Awesome game, can't say that enough :)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:30 am

Post by DeathNote »

I liked you but I knew I couldn't trust you because of how devoted you were to Peeves.

Inactivity hurts as well.

Return to “Social Game Archive”