KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Good games all around.

Warning: Standard KA says stuff because KA is depressed postgame speech is below:
Seriously, I'm starting to get to the point where I think that all I'm doing is being annoying, complaining about the same things over and over again, and when I'm not doing that all I'm doing is making bad jokes that aren't actually funny. Aside from the psudo-mod stuff, am I actually contributing anything? I'm just continuing to spectate stuff mostly out of tradition at this point, and am likely going to continue for the foreseeable future because I really have nothing better to do. (That is, assuming I don't join, which I'm not ruling out either.) All I really want though is to make things more enjoyable for everyone, though I keep on thinking that I'm actually doing the opposite.

Bottom line: If I'm doing anything that anyone wants me not to,
please
tell me.

Additional note: For some reason all I feel like doing right now is mechanical labor that doesn't require too much thought, but I do think that I'm pretty decent at that. My work in dealing with time travelers this game was just an extension of that, because I wanted to do something meaningful, yet forgettable so people wouldn't continue to make a big deal out of it, which happened anyway. Anyway, I'm getting off track from what I wanted to say. If anyone has that type of labor that needs someone to do it, let me know. Anything that requires any sort of mental power is likely to be continually pushed off though. (Sorry Beast, I'll get there eventually, hopefully.)
[/ramble]
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:08 am

Post by KingdomAces »

Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. The moment you think you are in a good position is the moment you get voted out.

Then again I'm just incredibly paranoid, and end up putting things off because I don't want to deal with people who just feel a little bit distant.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.

Return to “Social Game Archive”