Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Tue May 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Jal »

Cruz is 100% gay.

Rand kinda acted like someone who didn't have an idol but his story didn't make sense with Marco saying the puzzle was at 2x, as it was at 2x for awhile. My thinking for awhile was, why would Rand have seen it at 2x and then not have done it if he was right there? I think there were two different puzzles or something though. A lot of people thought Jindal had one early on, regardless. It's whether you believed the One Devil Per Tribe clue meant there was one idol available to each tribe from the Koch forums.

Real or not, I was just sad I couldn't be part of a girl's alliance when it was actually happening in a Survivor game! Has there ever been an intentional guy avatar alliance on here? The Republicans tribe totally could have been an all-bros one if a lot of us didn't want to get as far away as possible from the others at times.

Anyway, this game had a fun cast and was well run. Glad to meet and play with a lot of people I only heard about and finally being able to drink the Mattp kool-aid. It was indeed good! I thought D3f was O'Malley, so I was ultimately upset for him booting who I thought was him on Sage. Whoops.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Tue May 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Jal »

I think a lot of people played big, did it early, and were polarizing while doing it. That's also a really great way to make enemies. With the exception of Warren, I'd say those same people are who eventually molded this into a very Granite vs Hawkeye game.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Tue May 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Jal »

So edge.

Tulsi hesitating to vote out "where is he?" Vermin STILL after Arnold's elimination coupled the O'Malley elimination looked like someone who didn't actually want to play ball.

Going onto different tribes and being like, "yeah let's eliminate more people who happen to be Hawkeye" also doesn't help.

Return to “Social Game Archive”