Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Tracker tracks someone targeting an ascetic is correct, but the loud player targeting Ascetic, while they would get tracked to the Ascetic, the ascetic wouldn’t be notified. The action doesn’t get blocked or prevented, it just gets nullified when it touched the Ascetic, if that makes sense.

I just did a quick look so I can think about it through my day for now. I’ll get to this tonight!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But yes, Loud Loyal Fruit Vendor the Mafia wouldn’t be notified if targeted because Loyal makes the action unsuccessful on the first person’s part, not their target.

I think we could probably figure something out to do what you want, though.

Combined Loud Visitor Loyal Fruit Vendor kind of does the trick. The Loud Visitor would let any non ascetic know they were targeted, but Loyal Fruit Vendor would make it so only fruit show up if they are town. Combined means they always have to be with the same target, and it’s considered 1 action.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, that looks good for that role PM.

I think you should still put the 3 no death nights rule. Makes it so scum can’t always No Kill purposefully after a No Fade. Just good to have.

I don’t really have too many complaints about the setup. Will wait for Mastina, of course. I could possibly see an additional town role being added with low power. The knowing the entire setup is interesting.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Scum can have olds like Simple FV or Complex, which is relatively medium for scum.

Watcher is powerful, so I’d lean voyeur as well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 23, Akarin wrote:Thanks!

So I already PMed someone about being a potential co-mod but they aren't getting back to me and I'm supposed to have one. Before I ask anyone else, either of you want to be the required co/backup mod since it's technically a large?

No pressure, you've both been really helpful already and honestly I find the review process kind of fun. Maybe I'm weird. But thank you both is what I'm trying to say.
I can do it in a limited fashion. I probably won't be able to follow along page by page completely, but I can be around if you have questions, or something comes up if you want.

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”