Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:09 am

Post by innocentvillager »

ooooh wow I’m shocked that this was in the passable range! thnk u this was my first setup lmao
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:01 am

Gotcha that makes sense. I wasn’t sure where to put that, I felt like I wanted some more protection against night kills (including from the Novice Vig). Should we just take out the 1shot bullet proof then?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:56 am

role PMs taking out the 1-shot bulletproof:

Spoiler: Role PMs
Vanilla TownieHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm by sending me a PM with your role and alignment.

Town Novice 1-Shot VigilanteHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Town Novice 1-Shot Vigilante

On exactly one night other than Night 1, you may visit a player. Assuming no interference, that player will die.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Town Traffic AnalystHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Town Traffic Analyst

Each night you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether or not that player is able to privately communicate with another living player (you cannot distinguish between a player who is alone in a private topic, and a player who does not have private topic access at all).

Town Universal BackupHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Town Universal Backup

You will inherit the role of Town power roles who die, losing this ability in the process.

You have no active abilities.

Town Non-Consecutive Nights Disloyal RoleblockerHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Town Non-Consecutive Nights Disloyal Roleblocker

Each night, you may target a player if you did not target anyone the previous night. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's active abilities will be blocked that night. Your ability will fail if you target someone whose alignment is the same as your own.

Town Even Nights Simple NeighborizerHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Town Even Nights Simple Neighborizer

On even numbered nights (Night 2, Night 4, etc.), you may target a player. The first time you succeed, you will create a neighborhood topic with that player; after that, any additional targets will be added to that topic. Your action will fail if you target a player whose role is not the vanilla role for their alignment.

Mafia goonHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You share a private topic with PLAYER, who is a Mafia Roleblocker Enabler, and PLAYER, who is a Mafia Odd Nights Rolecop. You may discuss the game at all times with them here: LINK GOES HERE. You share a factional nightkill with them: each night, one of you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

You win when all town members are dead and at least one mafia member is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia Roleblocker EnablerHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker Enabler

You share a private topic with PLAYER, who is a Mafia Goon, and PLAYER, who is a Mafia Odd Nights Rolecop. You may discuss the game at all times with them here: LINK GOES HERE. You share a factional nightkill with them: each night, one of you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

If you die, any roleblocker abilities in the game will stop working.

You win when all town members are dead and at least one mafia member is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia Odd Nights RolecopHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Mafia Odd Nights Rolecop

You share a private topic with PLAYER, who is a Mafia Goon, and PLAYER, who is a Mafia Roleblocker Enabler. You may discuss the game at all times with them here: LINK GOES HERE. You share a factional nightkill with them: each night, one of you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

On odd numbered nights (Night 1, Night 3, etc.), you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment).

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:47 pm

so even if the Rolecop is the last mafia, are they not allowed to rolecop and kill in the same night?

is there no agreed precedent for which of the vig/mafia kill happens first? (if not can we just say the mafia happens first arbitrarily, so Universal Backup would become the mafia kill's role). And do I have to include that in the Universal Backup's role PM (or anyone's)?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:26 pm

Cool, thanks that makes sense! Am I good to go once I add the line “You may not perform both your factional kill and your rolecop ability in the same night” in the Mafia Odd Nights Rolecop PM?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:55 am

cool, thanks for the speedy review!

Final Setup
:

Town Novice 1-Shot vigilante
Town Traffic Analyst
Town Universal Backup
5x VT
Mafia Goon
Mafia Odd Nights Rolecop

Spoiler: Final Generic Role PMs
Vanilla TownieHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

Town Novice 1-Shot VigilanteHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Town Novice 1-Shot Vigilante

On exactly one night other than Night 1, you may visit a player. Assuming no interference, that player will die.

Town Traffic AnalystHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Town Traffic Analyst

Each night you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether or not that player is able to privately communicate with another living player (you cannot distinguish between a player who is alone in a private topic, and a player who does not have private topic access at all).

Town Universal BackupHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Town Universal Backup

You will inherit the role of Town power roles who die, losing this ability in the process.

You have no active abilities.

Town Non-Consecutive Nights Disloyal RoleblockerHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a

Each night, you may target a player if you did not target anyone the previous night. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's active abilities will be blocked that night. Your ability will fail if you target someone whose alignment is the same as your own.

Town Even Nights Simple NeighborizerHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a

On even numbered nights (Night 2, Night 4, etc.), you may target a player. The first time you succeed, you will create a neighborhood topic with that player; after that, any additional targets will be added to that topic. Your action will fail if you target a player whose role is not the vanilla role for their alignment.

Mafia goonHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You share a private topic with PLAYER, who is a Mafia Roleblocker Enabler, and PLAYER, who is a Mafia Odd Nights Rolecop. You may discuss the game at all times with them here: LINK GOES HERE. You share a factional nightkill with them: each night, one of you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

Mafia Roleblocker EnablerHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a

You share a private topic with PLAYER, who is a Mafia Goon, and PLAYER, who is a Mafia Odd Nights Rolecop. You may discuss the game at all times with them here: LINK GOES HERE. You share a factional nightkill with them: each night, one of you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

If you die, any roleblocker abilities in the game will stop working.

Mafia Odd Nights RolecopHello, and welcome to GAME NUMBER!

You are a
Mafia Odd Nights Rolecop

You share a private topic with PLAYER, who is a Mafia Goon, and PLAYER, who is a Mafia Roleblocker Enabler. You may discuss the game at all times with them here: LINK GOES HERE. You share a factional nightkill with them: each night, one of you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

On odd numbered nights (Night 1, Night 3, etc.), you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment).

You may not perform both your factional kill and your rolecop ability in the same night.

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”