ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:59 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Interesting setup. My first thought is this is slightly scumsided, I like the change from watcher/watcher enabler to cop/cop enabler given that it is likely a small window they will be operating in as that role, if at all.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Mafia JOAT with a doctor shot still has a gun, they would need to be a doctor to show up negative to a gunsmith.

If the amount of roles with guns is public knowledge, the gunsmith and neapolitan are functionally pretty similar given the amount of VT's in a game on average. If the neapolitan was a vanilla cop, each investigative would have one false negative in the scum team (assuming the joat is made into a doctor). It makes the role weaker, but also scum's only power right now is knowledge of a role, negative utility with giving town a vig if the informed dies, and a protective that only gains use if the negative utility happens.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:31 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'll let S_S confirm, but I believe the answer is yes to all of your questions. For the result PM's, rolecop/follower should have a no result option as well, along with a didn't see anything result for voyeur/follower.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:57 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

/pass

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”