Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

In post 32, CaptainMeme wrote:
Mashterstroke
2020-10-13 CaptainMeme Ariel, Talitha, Rubberduck, Porochaz, Primate, Groza529 The Curse of Rata Mall (Phase 10 Threads, Office Part 2 Onwards) Rata Mall's ending was a thing of beauty. With six players - 3 evil, 2 good, 1 morally grey - remaining, and several players very close to completing their objectives, it suddenly became an absolute bloodbath as the villains raced to kill everyone before anyone could escape the Mall.

The endgame really had it all - A secret alliance between villains who knew they eventually needed to kill one another in order to win, a fantastic bluff that kept a hero who had the ability to kill a villain from firing long enough for the hero to be attacked and killed by said ally, one of the villains then immediately attempting to get the jump on the other and failing, being killed in retaliation, and finally culminating in a grand showdown between the single remaining villain and the morally grey character, the latter of which both managed to win the fight and just about managed to complete their good-aligned objectives in time to share the win with the one remaining good player. Oh, and did I mention that that one remaining good player, who had completed their final objective and just needed to survive to the end of the phase to escape, had been hiding
in the same room as all the fights had happened
, watching all of this go down and knowing that they didn't have the weapons to compete with the villains? If they had been found - and the villains did search - they would have been easily killed.

For reference, 5 players died in that single phase (although one was unrelated to this whole showdown). In the
entire game
prior to that point, 5 players had been killed in total, and never more than two in a phase. It was an epic finale to end a truly epic game.
I second this, the endgame rata mall turned into an absolute, but totally necessary bloodbath rush to win that gave me heart palpitations for a week.
Rubberducky you're the one.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

In post 24, ambic wrote:
Mashterstroke
09-08-2020 Ambic CaptainMeme The Curse of Rata Mall As a bad guy, almost perfectly described a scene they werent around to see, with enough lies to cove their own tracks. Then painted it all in paintbrush as a comic strip
I also second this nomination. This made me wonder if CaptainMeme's character was somehow psychic or had been invisible in the room with me as his deception was so accurate for what I actually did.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

Oh, I didn't see my name was in that first list CaptainMeme provided, I probably can't 2nd a nomination that includes me, so feel free to ignore it.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”