Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Post of the Year
07/01/2020 Pink Ball xRECKONERx This post I thought the Curb Your Enthusiasm meme was overused and would never make me laugh again. Somehow, the over extension of the music made this very appealing, and the reminiscence of the famous scumastina video gives us a nostalgic trip to the past, even if you weren't here when that happened. You know what I mean? Like when you hear Mariya Takeuchi's Plastic Love and reminds you of yourself having a cup of coffe in Tokyo in the 80s even when you were born in '93, you're from Chile and never been to Japan? Just like that. I lost track. 8/10 it has a little something for everyone
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #197 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I've been out for a while so I can't do it myself, but if someone agrees with me, please write a Rising Star nom for clidd
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #286 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 262, Hectic wrote:
Rising Star
02/01/2020 Hectic clidd The first time I played with clidd, I was quite intrigued by what I saw. Doggos Among Us was the game, and his entrance was formal and extremely analytical - very unusual for a new player.
A cute style for sure, but nothing CRAZY. He continued like this for a while and everything was normal, until... he dropped THIS bombshell of a post. He just casually posts a megawall and calls out all 3 scum on
page 7
. That was the moment I realised clidd was no ordinary player.
We went on to flawlessly win that aforementioned game, largely due to clidd's reads and him consistently pushing them for the remainder of the game.

The first I saw him as scum was in a game that I was modding; Ultimate Conspiracy. They were short games and we played a couple of rounds - clidd rolled scum for both rounds, and oh did he perform in both. It turns out clidd isn't the type of player to sit back and coast as scum, he POWERWOLFs and attempts to control the town, and that's what he did in back to back games to win both times. The Sherlock v. Moriarty GIF-off he had with Datisi is adorable btw.

clidd has incredible passion for the game, and is capable of breaking any game wide open with hard analysis and theory. Also, fun fact: You couldn't tell, but English is his second/third language, and he writes up all of his posts in Spanish first and then translates them to English; the dedication and effort he exhibits to SOLVE is simply off the charts. Examples of the insane walls he posts can be seen here:
One / Two / Three / Four
His first post on the site

Fantastic solving prowess, impressive scumplay, and being a haemorrhagic pleasure to play with makes clidd a great Rising Star!
If clidd doesn't win the scummies are rigged

Thanks Hectic!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #288 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:05 am