xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:17 pm

Post by xofelf »

Mashtermind
2024/01/08 xofelf Ariel, CreativeMod1, Noraa Taskmaster 2 While Season 2 of Taskmaster started a while ago, it finished this year. And it was such a fun time for everyone involved. Given how long it took for some of us to finish tasks, these mods deserve to be commended for their endless patience with us. Ceph made a great Taskmaster, and CM1 was a great Alex Horne. Ariel was instrumental in making sure we actually had a running show. If you've got a moment, definitely watch the videos of all the tasks made, a really fun event.

Smash Mouth
2024/01/08 xofelf T-Bone Village was really the first reappearance but not all I wanna shout out After a many many years hiatus from serious LSG playing, T-Bone took the plunge to try again. And he did such an incredible job, and has continued to play LSGs and contribute to them where he can and I really wanna give that a nod. But that's not the only reason I want to nominate T-Bone this year. He's been really truly instrumental in trying to bring LSGs into site events like marathon weekends and has really put in an effort to give us whatever support we've needed or wanted, and frankly I think he went above and beyond what was required or just kind of a mafia listmod to do.

Smash Mouth
2024/01/08 xofelf kdowns September's Marathon Survivor While not just being incredibly down(ha!) to run a formally included marathon survivor during a marathon weekend, kdowns has been putting in quite a lot of work for our community. Most especially this has included a lot of outreach to other ORG/LSG communities, most specifically SomethingAwful. In many ways kdowns is the reason outside of the Mish Mods for why we've got and been working on crossover games with that community. He's really stepped up to breathe life into our outreach and inclusion efforts this year and should be acknowledged for that.

Best Mish Mash Newbie
2024/01/08 xofelf petapan The Genius: First Encounter I know I personally was excited to see petapan sign up for LSGs this year. And then he started posting in his confessional for The Genius, and it was probably one of the most enjoyable confessionals I've interacted with as a listmod/spectator. His liveblogging of binging through The Genius seasons was a really enjoyable experience. Not to mention, he's also a really smart player. He played more than just The Genius, and I think he's got a bright future in these games and would not be surprised to see him win one in the near future. He also got a group of people together to watch Time Hotel, which was also really enjoyable.

Nth stoive,
a delightful wonderful player I'm glad that we have.
Nth mallow,
always a ray of sunshine and positivity in games.
Nth The Genius
, this was run incredibly well and the mods should be proud, especially by the speed of the game.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”