DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #115 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Third:

Nominate Xylthixlm for Most Cunning Manipulation for his play in Mind Screw Mafia 3
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #125 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:05 am

Xylthixlm wrote:
Oman wrote:Do we really want that?
I hope nobody is taking the suggestion of a Best Jester award seriously :P
Yes, that's stupid, just give me the Lifetime Achievement Award, and get it over with, I just proved I still have Jester Juice a few days ago, haha. It took three whole pages, and for a little mini, so maybe players are on to me... I should have been able to do it in a page and a half.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #169 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:04 am

Mr. Flay wrote:
Player:
q21
Game:
War in Heaven II
Award:
Either
Best Effort in a Losing Cause
or
Best SK
, despite the fact that he ended up losing.
Details:
q21 got an SK role (Satan) in a 20-player mostly-Nightless game. In addition to that, he had to deal with a posting restriction, and that his kill-method looked decidedly anti-town. He managed to play middle of the road for the first half of the game, then claimed
Michael the Archangel
to explain his extra abilities. If things had gone just a hair different, he'd have locked up the endgame and won handily. I gave him an extremely difficult role and he didn't bitch about it once, but played it to the hilt.
/second.

Also:
poke: q21

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #180 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:17 pm

shaft.ed wrote:
Nominate the Fallen Angels of War In Heaven for Best Group Performance, Scum

I read along with the entire game, and although the town imploded, they didn't do it in a vacuum. Reading the scum topic really gives an idea of how much work they put in to fuel the fire, and what they had to overcome losing one of their most powerful weapons to a day 1 lynch.
Thank you for recognizing our efforts! We kept plowing at it, even if we knew we needed at least 15 consecutive mislynches to win.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #558 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:10 am

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”