[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:49 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok I found an outstanding game by Andrew in Central Park here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=750

To prove that this nomination has merit, the Mod actually checked the PM's to see if he accidently sent Andrew the setup.

Nominate Andrew for
Best Mafia Catcher
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:56 am

Post by [Low Key] »

EBWOP: I would also like to point out that this nomination is also strengthened by the perfect vigging he did in another open game for which a nomnination has already been logged.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:59 am

Post by [Low Key] »

For review the perfect vigging is located here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51&t=15877
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 am

Post by [Low Key] »

That makes sense. Well its good to see he has two noms already. :)

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”