The scummies, calling all pre crash players!

Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:01 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Noms - Discworld (Dp??)
Polotet and I ran Discworld Anarchy in Ankh Morpork. We got great feedback at the end. We were planning on a Discworld II, a continuence of the plot we made for the game but it kind of fell through since Polotet's swamped with work.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:12 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Mafia Catcher
DP in London, need I say more?
I hope you don't mean UT, cause that was all me.

-D
S
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:13 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Eh, I suppose. Though I still did come up with a very reasonable, logical arguement against him. The fact that I was sure he wasn't innocent only helped a little.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:56 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

That should be another category- "Most likely/eager to get lynched"

-DS
Last edited by Dragon Slayer on Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:18 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Hahahaa- great mind think alike.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:48 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Best SK

JEEP (time travel mini)??? I don't remember if he was an SK or the remaining mafia.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:05 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I think we should appoint a group of people to vote on this. Experienced players that arn't nominated for a lot of awards. Plus, they wouldn't vote in a category they are nominated in. Maybe 5 people. More?... Experienced players only though since they were around long enough to know all the people nominated. I'd be glad to be on the comittee. The whole thing's up to Macros, of course.

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:23 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

in my mind they stick out as the most established memebers.
....and JEEP and Antrax... there's a lot- so pick an odd number of people who want to do it...

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:31 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Ah, you said Antrax- missed it. I doubt JEEP would be interested in this though. Between games and updates I figure he's busy. One question. Fishbulb. Was he around for all the games people were in or games that were nominated? Like Discworld obviously comes out to me cause I did it- it was from the old forum. Was Fishbulb? I can't remember when he joined, only that he's defended himself as a newb for a while. If he doesn't mind going to back to the games to check them out, or sitting out of a section of voting that has a game which he isn't familiar with then there's no problem. Maybe we should get some links up to games that were nominated and if someone's nominated for best claim ever, possibly get a link to that page, as well.

Here's anothe thought. Maybe we can get a private thread for the judges. We'll go section by section and for each nomination, someone familiar with the game will give reasons as to why the person was nominated or should win. Not that they would have to vote for that person, but if, say, there are 5 judges and it just so happens there are five games or people nominated in a category, then we could assign each judge to get and post the things that make that person or game worthy of a win. Of course people in the game nominated would be assiged to that first, while the rest take a game and look it up. That way we don't all have to look up ALL the reasons as to why a nominee should win. I think, at least, there should be links posted next to the nominations for easy find.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:41 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

That's a bad idea. Then EVERYONE could vote. Including those not around for all these games.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:53 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I don't see why you'd be any more biased by
playing
the game any more than someone just reading it mathcam. Unless it was you of course who claimed it. I really don't think that type of thing makes a difference. Seeing as how people probably won't go voting biased by accident or whatever, the only thing left is knowing you're voting or not voting someone for personal (but mafia) related reasons. Like if you lost to them in a game. The people that macros listed wouldn't go and knowingly not vote someone for these reasons. If I thought I couldn't vote fairly then I'd pull myself out. I don't think this will be necessary either because IMO, for games I didn't mod myself, I can be fair to people that I even lost to or were attacked by. I don't hold personal grudges for things like that.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #81 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:52 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Maybe people shouldn't judge in categories they're either nominated in or made nominations for.
Good idea.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:10 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Perhaps a private thread for the judges... unless you're going about this differently.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:18 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

And a general call out to all players with 6+ months experience?
I think Macros was thinking more expierenced than that so that games that took place a year ago would still have equal input and the judges would have equal knowledge (hopefully) on all the games. I think links to the threads/pages where the nominatied games/events took place should be posted. A link to the nominated games and one to the page of the funny roleclaim, etc. People who nominated the choices should be responsible to post this. Then Macros (or I would if I could) can make the names of the nominated person/games links.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #99 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:13 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

In to judge
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #102 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:26 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

How many are you looking for?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:32 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I don't...

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”