CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:01 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I'm shocked that Kison is currently last in the poll. Don't you guys know the villains always go after the guy with the [pcdoc] first? Unless you assume that Kison
is
the villain...
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Oh wow, I'm very honored to receive a scummy! :D

Everyone who's familiar with the game knows that the claim was a result of joint scheming by the whole remaining scumteam, I was merely the guy who pulled the trigger on it, so my sincerest thanks for a jolly good time go out to my buddies MBL and Magister Ludi once again. And Amrun as well, who kept my spirits high even as things turned sour for us. <3

By the way, I think this is my first scummies appearance in 6 years on the site, so getting the opening segment put a huge smile on my face. ;)

Congrats to all the other winners and thanks for a good show!
Last edited by CrashTextDummie on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Very fashionable. :D
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 pm

I sure hope not that Team Mafia is "essentially a hydra game". I'd deeply regret signing up for it.

Team Mafia avoids the chief drawback of hydras, which is having to play with two players with different playstyles in the same slot. The way I see it, Team Mafia allows for "outside game discussion", as in the ability to bounce around ideas and reads with people who are not part of the game. This mechanic may not be new, but is uniquely implemented here as far as I'm aware. And then there's the aspect of team scoring, which adds a new layer of strategy to the game.

All things considered, I disagree with LLD's assessment.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:07 pm

You can play a hydra like Team Mafia.

You can't play Team Mafia like a hydra.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”