AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #151 (isolation #0) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

k......

There is nothing wrong with Sven getting nominated for that. Its not like its even the only game mastin brought up about Sven.

Being modkilled in a scumgame should not discredit the rest of what Sven has done to show hes good at being scum.

The modkill happened which mastin seems ready to argue against, but it shouldnt need arguing against.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #198 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Good moderation is not a purely intuitive task; becoming an exemplary moderator takes a number of smaller skills and traits. For this reason, I would not lightly nominate anybody for recognition for their ability to moderate games. There is one such moderator I know is worthy of that nomination, having shown time and time again that they are dedicated to the players and the spirit of the game. It is my pleasure to recommend N for this honor and title.

N is extremely timely with his moderation duties. Never will you find him slacking on votecounts or pushing off night updates to a later date because he is too busy racing kangaroos. Firstly, I can personally attest to his fervor for votecounts in The reckoning 3 invitational. Most of the vote counts came from N. As the game weathered on, I started to slack with vote counts (lets face it, who wants to write vote counts?), but N was always there to make sure that the players were fully aware of the current voting distribution. On top of that, he always includes fun tidbits and jokes in his votecounts. I dare any of you to come forward and say you don't find his humor charming.

N has proven that he is consistently reliable. Ongoing games aside, N has moderated a notable number of games this year. Micro 341, 310, and the Reckoning Invitational are all completed and more to come!

Nominate N for Smooth Operator
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #206 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #271 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nominate fferyllt for most enjoyable player

Come on guys, she deserves this one : P.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #397 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58544

Nominate Zoraster's Fortnight 2 for Best Mutation.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”